: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Risk of Fate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tl7Zrw2l,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-02T05:49:54.079+0000) > > And now if you don't follow it, you face permanent ban. Even slightly off-meta risks you getting suspensions or at the very least two AFKs and a Troll. Which, IMO, is terrible for the game. The game was more fun when you could experiment with new builds. This is especially true with the old rune system. I hate the new system. With the old rune system.... you could do whatever you wanted. You could go full Attack Speed Warwick, by picking full AS% runes. You would start the game with like 33% attack speed at lvl 1 ( i think it was?). Or you could go full crit gangplank. Or whatever. You could be creative with builds and try out new things that weren't meta..... Heck, one time, I remember sitting in my rune page, wondering what new champion build I could try.. and I ended up with Full Attack Speed Alistar in TOP LANE. I got a Sheen to proc more damage, and I actually won my lane. As full attack speed Alistar. It was funny. I would do the charge/knock up combo, and while you were in the air, I would auto attack you with Sheen, all of it combined to take like half your HP in one combo lol. This game used to be more fun.
Rioter Comments
Kei143 (NA)
: So upon further review, you played 242 games (I included the remake games, which shouldn't be included, but excluding them isn't exactly easy when you are trying to count 20 games / page) since your punishment in early December, which is soooooo close for you to drop a punishment tier. That is unfortunate. You were also shown 3 games in your reform card, which means that your consistency in your toxicity was pretty high. With those numbers, you might be able to make a case and ask support to manually review the punishment and if they can drop your punishment tier back to a 14-day ban instead of a permaban. There might be a case you can make, but that would highly depend on how you were behaving between the time after your 14-day ban and before your losing streak. If they find that you were being really sportsmanlike during that time, they may consider dropping your punishment tier, but if you had similar attitude throughout that period, then the answer will probably be negative. It also depends on how you approach them and how support is feeling that day. If you are combative towards them, then you'll shaft your own chances of getting a positive review.
: Not to pile on here, but the message you got when you got the 14 day ban said exactly that in exactly that many words. >If this behavior continues, your account will be permanently suspended That rant is probably why. The SC doesn't mean just not harassing people, it also means not creating a negative environment with your chat. You could try to open a support ticket or talk with live chat to plead your case, though I'm not going to lie, your chances are pretty slim.
but it's a Ranked game. In ALL competitive team sports, this is how it is. Human emotion is a factor. We are not robots. I was legit arguing about gameplay objectives in order to win the game. I didn't int, troll, quit, afk, call anyone names... or do anything like that.
: Well I don't have another account. That was my only account. If Riot thinks I deserve to be excommunicated because of competitive arguing.. and 1 general rant in pre-game that was not directed at any player.... after an 7 game losing streak... then whatever. I would have just muted everyone if I knew this would happen. I don't feel it's fair, because I've played on sports teams, for example I played football, and we argue a lot worse than what you saw here. It's part of the emotional human response to competitive environment. I had no idea riot thought arguing among teammates without insults, was bannable. If I'm over here arguing with my jungler about getting dragon control.... I thought, as long as I don't call him names or insult him.. it was fine. I strongly disagree with this system. I would have obeyed the Code if I knew I was breaking it..... It should be fixed.
But pointing out teammates game-losing failures is normal human behavior. Every athlete in team sports does it. In the NBA, when Larry Bird used to see his teammates doing something bad, he would get on them for it so they could fix it, so they could win the game. This is how it is in every single sport. I don't know why you consider basic arguing "flaming"....
Kei143 (NA)
: It certainly does deserve a punishment, and since you didn't show the system that you have reformed enough, the system decided to punish you. Since you were on permaban tier, your punishment from that was ... a permaban. I mean .. you were warned in your 14-day ban that your next punishment would be a permaban, and the "I didn't read it" as an excuse won't fly here.
But the 14 day ban was back in the beginning of December... so 2 months ago. Since then, I've played hundreds of games, easily. I even had my "Rewards" privileges restored back on my account for good behavior. I got that message about being improved. This was because of a 7 game losing streak where I was helpless to do anything to stop it, some of those games with trolls.... and I was tilted because of it.
: Well I don't have another account. That was my only account. If Riot thinks I deserve to be excommunicated because of competitive arguing.. and 1 general rant in pre-game that was not directed at any player.... after an 7 game losing streak... then whatever. I would have just muted everyone if I knew this would happen. I don't feel it's fair, because I've played on sports teams, for example I played football, and we argue a lot worse than what you saw here. It's part of the emotional human response to competitive environment. I had no idea riot thought arguing among teammates without insults, was bannable. If I'm over here arguing with my jungler about getting dragon control.... I thought, as long as I don't call him names or insult him.. it was fine. I strongly disagree with this system. I would have obeyed the Code if I knew I was breaking it..... It should be fixed.
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=m5Ts4UVH,comment-id=00000000000200010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-14T17:50:51.519+0000) > > thats not it thought > > they think you should be kicked out for being told that your behavior was against the rules **then you continue to do it!!!** > > and just stop with the "oh i didn't see it" or "I didn't know" excuses, it's just sad Nah, if I wanted to break the rules or didn't care, I'd be calling people names in the chat. I legit restrained myself from doing that. That's how I got in trouble in the past. I legit didn't know just ARGUING is considered toxic.
Flypish (EUW)
: You wrote "fuck riot" "Riot will remember that"
Haha. I was really, really tilted after a 7 game losing streak in a row. I had just gone from Bronze 1 to Silver 3 promotion... and then I got the most rage inducing 7 game losing streak imaginable. In one game, a Vlad mid just casually fed... and then told us "feel the tilt" as he walked to mid and casually fed Yasuo again, even though he was down something like 0-5 to Yasuo mid. He legit had no care for the win/loss of the ranked game. After 7 losses of me trying everything to win... I was REALLY tilted and then that's why I gave that general rant in the Pre-Game of Game 2... but it wasn't even directed at any player. I was just emotional and very frustrated and tilted.
rujitra (NA)
: The 2 week ban message has not been changed in over 5 years, and for that time has always ended with the following statement: >The vast majority of players agree that while League’s an intense, competitive game, everyone deserves **respect** on the Rift. If this behavior continues, **your account will be permanently suspended** Emphasis mine. Everyone deserves respect. It isn’t respectful to try and use someone’s bad performance to insult or discredit them. Period.
Well I don't have another account. That was my only account. If Riot thinks I deserve to be excommunicated because of competitive arguing.. and 1 general rant in pre-game that was not directed at any player.... after an 7 game losing streak... then whatever. I would have just muted everyone if I knew this would happen. I don't feel it's fair, because I've played on sports teams, for example I played football, and we argue a lot worse than what you saw here. It's part of the emotional human response to competitive environment. I had no idea riot thought arguing among teammates without insults, was bannable. If I'm over here arguing with my jungler about getting dragon control.... I thought, as long as I don't call him names or insult him.. it was fine. I strongly disagree with this system. I would have obeyed the Code if I knew I was breaking it..... It should be fixed.
PH45 (EUNE)
: > but I got group reported and now I am permanently banned. Group reporting doesn't do anything. 1 report is enough to trigger an investigation, so it doesn't matter if you were reported once or 9x. If you had a 14-day ban prior to this, it was your last warning. It even said your next offence will be a permaban. You need a lot of games after that to bring down your punishment level (trust me, a lot). > StrengthAndHonor: yeah this is over StrengthAndHonor: ff poease StrengthAndHonor: vi again with the pro plays StrengthAndHonor: VI MVP StrengthAndHonor: yeah lets quietly lose instead of tell Vi what she doing wrong StrengthAndHonor: if any of you fucking assholes decide to farm bot while we try to stop baron 4v5, i will fucking die StrengthAndHonor: so dont fucking play like idiots please StrengthAndHonor: i didnt int, so fuck off StrengthAndHonor: ur 1-6 StrengthAndHonor: whats ur excuse StrengthAndHonor: still 1-6 StrengthAndHonor: should we report you too StrengthAndHonor: in fact, ezreal called me names StrengthAndHonor: i should report him StrengthAndHonor: they insulted me, so they will be reported StrengthAndHonor: why is katarina talking? she has worse socre than i do and is pretending she did well StrengthAndHonor: 2-12 mid and ur blaming me StrengthAndHonor: enemy team, please help me report my raging team StrengthAndHonor: the katarina did even worse than me and is flaming me StrengthAndHonor: 0-5-1 StrengthAndHonor: bot lane 3-9 StrengthAndHonor: terrible crap by jungler and bot lane made me leave lane StrengthAndHonor: next time stfu kha, you clearly dont know shit StrengthAndHonor: send kha's useless ass to go defend StrengthAndHonor: fuck of You were constantly talking down your team negatively, report calling etc, which is banworthy. Just cause you don't name call, doesn't mean you are allowed to flame like this. You broke the rules, and this is the result.
Well, in the game, I was 1-5, and Katarina was 1-6. I am not saying anything in chat, and the Katarina and Ezreal are saying to report tryndamere. So, I reply, "ur 1-6, whats ur excuse" and "should we report you too?" basically saying, if you think my 1-5 is inting, then what about you and your 1-6? I was defending myself.... It wasn't flaming.... it was pointing out that if she thinks I should be reported for 1-5.... what about her for 1-6? etc...
: It's not about severity, it's about consistency. If you so much as put a toe out of line after the 14 day, the next step is always a perma.
That sucks. I didn't know that. And I also didn't know I was breaking the rules... I thought arguing was allowed as long as you didn't insult people and call them names and stuff. If you read the chat logs in game 2, I show a desire to obey the code..... I'm not even sure why Game 2 is on there, except for my tilted rant in the Pre-Game chat during champ select... which was not directed at anyone in that game...
rujitra (NA)
: It wouldn’t have been a permanent ban if you hadn’t gotten a final warning just about a month ago. Next time you get a final warning, it would behoove you to review the rules and figure out what you’re doing wrong.
I don't remember getting a Final warning, to be honest. I remember getting banned for 2 weeks in early December and the ban was over around Dec 21 or something. I had no idea I was on Final warning.... is that a new thing...? I would have literally just not said a word to argue with anyone if that was the case. I want to follow the rules, I was under the impression that as long as I didn't call people names or insult them, we could argue with each other about gameplay. I guess I was wrong about that.
: Honestly, no. I think everybody flames this bad at times. And over 8 years, that's longer lived than most. To make it worse, I've seen people say and do way worse without being permabanned. I believe most people do get toxic either with time or losing too many games in a row, and that people who pretend that it isn't common are delusional. Do I think punishment was deserves? Yes. Permabanned? No
Yes. I was very tilted after an 7-8 game losing streak in a row. And if you read Game 2, I even tell ezreal that insulting people is against summoners code, which is why I don't insult people anymore. I show a willingness to follow the rules. I simply didn't know I was breaking the code and would be banned for arguing like I was doing. I wouldn't have done it.
: That's okay! Riot decides who gets banned, not you, And we follow their rules, not yours.
In game 2, look at what I said to ezreal. I talked about following summoners code and not insulting people. I thought I was following the code. Apparently I was wrong, but I showed a desire to want to obey the rules. If I thought I was breaking rules, I wouldn't have done it. I don't think this should have been a perma ban.
: Didn't say you insulted anyone. You created/helped create a toxic environment, in that game and the 2 others.
> [{quoted}](name=TheRealistKirby,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=m5Ts4UVH,comment-id=000000000002000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-14T16:58:21.152+0000) > > Didn't say you insulted anyone. You created/helped create a toxic environment, in that game and the 2 others. Not worthy of a perma ban IMO. Strongly disagree, because I think this behavior is easily fixable on my part. I didn't go around insulting people like I used to do. I reformed that. But now I get in trouble for arguing too much. I can reform that too.
rujitra (NA)
: Someone else misbehaving does not allow you to misbehave too. Fighting fire with fire is not okay. Telling someone “you’re doing bad” is not okay just because you’re also doing bad. Flaming is flaming even if you’re also flaming yourself. You also only point out one thing, and you ignore the entire rest of your chat logs there.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=m5Ts4UVH,comment-id=00000000000200000000,timestamp=2019-02-14T16:56:57.197+0000) > > Someone else misbehaving does not allow you to misbehave too. Fighting fire with fire is not okay. Telling someone “you’re doing bad” is not okay just because you’re also doing bad. Flaming is flaming even if you’re also flaming yourself. > > You also only point out one thing, and you ignore the entire rest of your chat logs there. Okay, so someone accuses me of inting for losing lane, and the team threatens me with reports... and I point out that the person threatening me with report, is doing just as bad as I am, so they shouldn't accuse me of inting... and you consider this flaming on my part? Once upon a time, I used to insult people by calling them names. I reformed and changed that. I didn't know just arguing with people is a bannable offense... I wouldn't have done it. The chat logs prove what I'm saying here (what I said to ezreal in game 2... if I thought I was breaking rules, I wouldn't have done it. I show a desire to follow summoner code).
: StrengthAndHonor: i should report him StrengthAndHonor: lets see who gfets in trouble This one was my favorite
Right because I didn't insult people in the game. I said 1-6 because the Katarina was 1-6 and saying "report tryndamere" even though I wasn't saying anything in chat. I was 1-5 and lost lane. So my reply to Katarina was "but youre 1-6" ... which is saying, youre doing just as bad as I am. it wasnt an insult. It was a pointing out that she had no place to say report me for losing when shes doing just as bad. Thats why I say "should we report you too" in the log. Read the log. I said "i didnt int" .. I was being threatened with reports for losing lane. I was defending myself saying I didn't int.. I just lost. And then I pointed out the score of the person saying to report me. because I was 1-5, and she was 1-6. doing just as bad as me.... How is that an insult?
rujitra (NA)
: As I said in the prior reply, you flamed/harassed other players at multiple points in these games, I’ve included examples of such behavior below: > Game 1 > > StrengthAndHonor: zed gto top > StrengthAndHonor: u letting garen roam too much > StrengthAndHonor: fuck that > StrengthAndHonor: you letting bot get raped "mate" > StrengthAndHonor: THEN SWEITCH > StrengthAndHonor: go top as i said, u fail at your own logic > StrengthAndHonor: this zed make us lose watch > > StrengthAndHonor: lmao vi > StrengthAndHonor: yeah this is over > StrengthAndHonor: where were you when i was getting 2v1d mid ? then you come and feed anyway > StrengthAndHonor: another drake lost > > StrengthAndHonor: ff poease > > StrengthAndHonor: AND LEFT MY LNAE > StrengthAndHonor: AND NOW YOU BLAME ME FOR LEAVING LANE > > StrengthAndHonor: 0 dragon control > StrengthAndHonor: youre the jungler > StrengthAndHonor: not me > > StrengthAndHonor: where vi > StrengthAndHonor: oh yeahj > StrengthAndHonor: never here > > StrengthAndHonor: we would have 0 dragons if i didnt leave my lane at 8 minutes > > StrengthAndHonor: vi again with the pro plays > > StrengthAndHonor: VI MVP > > StrengthAndHonor: yeah lets quietly lose instead of tell Vi what she doing wrong > > StrengthAndHonor: ahh so its okay to flame me > StrengthAndHonor: but when i talk, "shut uup and play" > > Post-Game > StrengthAndHonor: the sad part is, the Zed thinks hes good with 14-4 > StrengthAndHonor: its the most empty 14-4 ever. he allowed Garen to switch mid and rape bottom > > StrengthAndHonor: and the Zed did NOTHING > StrengthAndHonor: yeah to secure the ONLY dragon we got > StrengthAndHonor: the 1st infernal > StrengthAndHonor: that why i left top > StrengthAndHonor: if not, we would have 0 dragons > > Game 2 > Pre-Game > > StrengthAndHonor: if any of you fucking assholes decide to farm bot while we try to stop baron 4v5, i will fucking die > StrengthAndHonor: fucking ADC decide to farm bot to finish an item 40 minutes into game while we try to stop baron 4v5 and cant > StrengthAndHonor: lose us the fucking game god fucking damnit 7 game losing streak > > StrengthAndHonor: so dont fucking play like idiots please > StrengthAndHonor: i wont let you down > StrengthAndHonor: dont fucking let me down, at least show me you TRY > > StrengthAndHonor: dont do stupid shit like farm wolves while we die > > In-Game > StrengthAndHonor: katarina afk while u guys skirmish > StrengthAndHonor: already have hope > > StrengthAndHonor: i didnt int, so fuck off > StrengthAndHonor: ur 1-6 > StrengthAndHonor: whats ur excuse > > StrengthAndHonor: still 1-6 > StrengthAndHonor: should we report you too > > StrengthAndHonor: in fact, ezreal called me names > StrengthAndHonor: i should report him > StrengthAndHonor: lets see who gfets in trouble > StrengthAndHonor: ezreal wants to talk about reporting, he called me names, against summoner rules. Tribunal reads chat and youre suspended I just want to point out that you’re very correct here - you’ve been insulting whoever was 1-6 for a couple minutes here it seems, and they read that and you were suspended. > StrengthAndHonor: i dint insult any9one here You did insult people. You were flaming them for their performance, repeatedly. > StrengthAndHonor: they insulted me, so they will be reported > StrengthAndHonor: why is katarina talking? she has worse socre than i do and is pretending she did well > > StrengthAndHonor: im not flaming anyone and ur flaming me and u did worse > StrengthAndHonor: 2-12 mid and ur blaming me > > Post-Game > > StrengthAndHonor: enemy team, please help me report my raging team > StrengthAndHonor: ezreal and katarina > StrengthAndHonor: insulting me in chat for no reason > StrengthAndHonor: the katarina did even worse than me and is flaming me > StrengthAndHonor: i didnt flame anyone > > Game 3 > In-Game > > StrengthAndHonor: khazix > StrengthAndHonor: that 0-5 is hurting us > StrengthAndHonor: so get out of jungle if youre a weakling > > StrengthAndHonor: remember when kha was like "so what this is low elo" > StrengthAndHonor: cough > StrengthAndHonor: 0-5-1 > > StrengthAndHonor: bot lane 3-9 > > StrengthAndHonor: i had to leave lane because of the pathetic crap going on by bot and jungler > > StrengthAndHonor: terrible crap by jungler and bot lane made me leave lane > StrengthAndHonor: next time stfu kha, you clearly dont know shit > > StrengthAndHonor: send kha's useless ass to go defend This amounts to over **half** of the lines of chat you sent in these three games being harassment or flaming. A couple lines? Maybe overlooked. Over half of the game? Not okay.
The Katarina was the one insulting me for losing lane. Saying report tryndamere even though i wasn't even talking. I was 1-5 at the time, and the Katarina was 1-6. And the KAtarina was saying "report tryndamere" because I lost lane So my reply to Katarina was "well youre 1-6, whats your excuse" which is saying, youre doing just as bad or worse than I am.... I was pointing out that Katarina has no place to judge my score when she is 1-6. I also defended myself and said "I didnt int"... telling them I didn't intent feed, because I was being threatened with reports. It wasn't like I sat there saying, "youre 1-6 you suck omfg"... I was saying she was 1-6 as a reply to Katarina saying report tryn because she did even worse than I did, so why is she saying report tryn? Should we report her too, is what I said in log..... I was pointing out she was just as bad so why is she talking about me. How is that an insult....
: Sucks that you got perm banned, but Riot won't turn it unless it was an accident (which, clearly, it wasn't). Sorry mate, but not much left to do about it.
Well... do you think those chat logs deserve a perm ban? I'm just wondering what people think
: You don't have to "call names" to get a punishment. If you are actively creating a negative environment on a consistent basis, then you will be punished.
rujitra (NA)
: It appears that you had a 14 day ban in early January, which made very clear that further negativity would result in a permanent ban. In each of these games you flame/harass other players, and that’s not okay, no matter how frustrated you are. One bad game in a while is okay. If you get frustrated, let a couple flames go, and stop playing when you’re tilted, that’s not usually going to get you a punishment. If you continue playing when you’re tilted and keep flaming/harassing others over multiple games, that’s not okay.
I was really tilted because of a losing streak... man I messed up I should have just walked away and stopped playing to calm down. I lost my account from 2011... this sucks I think the 14 day ban was from early December. But I didn't really call anyone names... and some of those comments in chat log are directed to enemy... like it sounds bad if you think I'm talking to a teammate... but it's to an enemy. Like "why run? ur up 3 kills why hide at tower" is me telling the enemy volibear to come fight me and quit hiding because he's up in gold. That wasn't raging at team... I kind of feel like I didn't insult people. I try not to do that because in the past, I got suspended for that stuff. So I stopped calling people names. But now I got permanently banned for what exactly? For arguing too much?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: well i main him. i think the two things that balance him is 1: every time he gets knocked off after the first time Skarrl goes on cooldown preventing Kled from gaining courage for a short time. and 2: if you gain 100 courage just as you die the death will overturn the courage and you die instead of remounting.
It only takes 4 seconds from dismount to re-mount with a full new HP bar. How is that fair?
: He's ridiculously op on someone who knows how to play him. On a new player, itll be the easiest lane of your life
> [{quoted}](name=Bent Pixels,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TqzUHtnR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-03T02:45:30.304+0000) > > He's ridiculously op on someone who knows how to play him. On a new player, itll be the easiest lane of your life How is this okay? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=864_1w0ceSA
: that is normal for him. he is extremely powerful when used right.
> [{quoted}](name=Inkling Commando,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TqzUHtnR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-03T02:44:32.708+0000) > > that is normal for him. he is extremely powerful when used right. and this is OK with you??? How is that fair!?!? In 4 seconds he gets a huge chunk of HP BACK!!!!!! and he does a lot of damage while regaining the HP?!??
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I feel like Yasuo trades of nothing for lots of damage, CC, mobility, armor pen, shield, 175 range.
Not only that, his abilities are free. No mana to spend or have to waste until he's OOM. Yasuo is one of the broken champions that can spam abilities and never worry about Mana running out. THis game is so broken on so many levels.
Namîste (NA)
: (please note through all of this...I soloQ...I have duoQ in once season and that was S3....not saying I never would duo but I have yet to find that person that I'd want to so I just solo it out lol) 1) The point of duo queue is so you can duo with a friend or someone you enjoy playing with. Why would I want to queue up with a random person to "duo" with? I do that ever time I queue up solo but with 4 random players. Then what's to stop you from getting a super toxic person that just rages in comm if you use discord or something? Sorry but this is so stupid 2) Okay...so let's say I"m diamond 1. What's to stop me from not linking my accounts together? How would riot prevent that? They can't force me to. They ask I'll just say X account is mine (the diamond account) and X account is a family members (the smurfs). Many people share internet, hence they would use the same IP addresses. My BF is plat...I'm gold on my other account and didn't rank enough on this account to get higher then silver. We would have the same IP address. People in dorms would have same IP. As for not allowing side accounts to play on ranked, that's ridiculous. Yes some people are smurfing to actually stay in silver or whatever to boost players but some are actually playing to win to get to higher ranks and just started back up either by leveling another account or got banned and starting new again. 3) Duo queue has been around for years yet now all of a sudden you want it removed? That's not a solution...it's a band aid fix
> [{quoted}](name=Namîste,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0oecFWbJ,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-04T00:45:20.607+0000) > > (please note through all of this...I soloQ...I have duoQ in once season and that was S3....not saying I never would duo but I have yet to find that person that I'd want to so I just solo it out lol) > > 1) The point of duo queue is so you can duo with a friend or someone you enjoy playing with. Why would I want to queue up with a random person to "duo" with? I do that ever time I queue up solo but with 4 random players. Then what's to stop you from getting a super toxic person that just rages in comm if you use discord or something? Sorry but this is so stupid > > 2) Okay...so let's say I"m diamond 1. What's to stop me from not linking my accounts together? How would riot prevent that? They can't force me to. They ask I'll just say X account is mine (the diamond account) and X account is a family members (the smurfs). Many people share internet, hence they would use the same IP addresses. My BF is plat...I'm gold on my other account and didn't rank enough on this account to get higher then silver. We would have the same IP address. People in dorms would have same IP. > As for not allowing side accounts to play on ranked, that's ridiculous. Yes some people are smurfing to actually stay in silver or whatever to boost players but some are actually playing to win to get to higher ranks and just started back up either by leveling another account or got banned and starting new again. > > 3) Duo queue has been around for years yet now all of a sudden you want it removed? That's not a solution...it's a band aid fix Literally, the first game I go play after I make this thread. Several smurfs in the game. The Lee Sin is self admittedly Platinum, smurfing in Silver to boost his friend. Ranked is all kinds of broken. Smurfs run rampant, boosting their friends in lower tiers... stomping on silver's for fun.... https://i.imgur.com/rvz5hTy.jpg
: It was the guys first ranked win in pre-season. I don't think he was a smurf.
> [{quoted}](name=Bird Bean,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0oecFWbJ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-03T23:59:47.337+0000) > > It was the guys first ranked win in pre-season. I don't think he was a smurf. Literally, the first game I go play after I make this thread. Several smurfs in the game. The Lee Sin is self admittedly Platinum, smurfing in Silver to boost his friend. Ranked is all kinds of broken. There's an unchecked infestation of smurfs down there, boosting their friends and stomping lower players. Boosting friends shouldn't be allowed. https://i.imgur.com/rvz5hTy.jpg
Namîste (NA)
: Just because a player is 20/3 doesn't mean they are a smurf. Players can just have a good game, get fed due to being just a better then their laner or the enemy laner having a bad game/making bad decisions and that player not making dumb decisions over and over again like thinking "oh I"m fed let's 1v5". Sure...you have lots of smurfs in low elo, but don't just think because someone is having a good game that they are a smurf. That's unfair
> [{quoted}](name=Namîste,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0oecFWbJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-03T23:47:22.494+0000) > > Just because a player is 20/3 doesn't mean they are a smurf. Players can just have a good game, get fed due to being just a better then their laner or the enemy laner having a bad game/making bad decisions and that player not making dumb decisions over and over again like thinking "oh I"m fed let's 1v5". > > Sure...you have lots of smurfs in low elo, but don't just think because someone is having a good game that they are a smurf. That's unfair Literally, the first game I go play after I make this thread. Several smurfs in the game. The Lee Sin is self admittedly Platinum, smurfing in Silver to boost his friend. Ranked is all kinds of broken. https://i.imgur.com/rvz5hTy.jpg
Namîste (NA)
: maybe if every game was that score...but one game does not mean a smurf. Okay then, what's your suggestion to stop them? Riot has the smurf detector that does it's best to group them together but no system is perfect. I'm not seeing you suggesting ideas then
> [{quoted}](name=Namîste,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0oecFWbJ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-03T23:58:02.513+0000) > > maybe if every game was that score...but one game does not mean a smurf. > > Okay then, what's your suggestion to stop them? Riot has the smurf detector that does it's best to group them together but no system is perfect. > I'm not seeing you suggesting ideas then I have lots of ideas. Here's a couple : 1) Change the current duo queue for ranked games. You now have to join a Duo Matchmaker BEFORE joining a match, and this is a random looking for group system. You will be paired with another stranger looking to duo. 2) Track accounts by IP and cookies, and force people to link their accounts together......then not allow their smurfing accounts to play Ranked. Only their Main. 3) Remove duo queue for ranked, make it 100% solo only mode. Accept the longer queue times.
Namîste (NA)
: Just because a player is 20/3 doesn't mean they are a smurf. Players can just have a good game, get fed due to being just a better then their laner or the enemy laner having a bad game/making bad decisions and that player not making dumb decisions over and over again like thinking "oh I"m fed let's 1v5". Sure...you have lots of smurfs in low elo, but don't just think because someone is having a good game that they are a smurf. That's unfair
> [{quoted}](name=Namîste,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0oecFWbJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-03T23:47:22.494+0000) > > Just because a player is 20/3 doesn't mean they are a smurf. Players can just have a good game, get fed due to being just a better then their laner or the enemy laner having a bad game/making bad decisions and that player not making dumb decisions over and over again like thinking "oh I"m fed let's 1v5". > > Sure...you have lots of smurfs in low elo, but don't just think because someone is having a good game that they are a smurf. That's unfair It is when the timer says 25 minutes and nobody else has more than 4 kills, meanwhile, this one player has 20, and is single handedly carrying the game with high level mechanics. Do you know how toxic people are on video games? Go play games like RUST, Call of Duty, literally any game.... a large chunk like to pick on weaker people because it's funny to stomp them. Riot wants it's ladder to be taken seriously, but then has no system against smurfing and ruining the lower tiers.
Rioter Comments
: Riot kinda opened up that option to play more tanky but at the same time they are enforcing it.^^ He works as a tanky diver, its not overwhelming but as always if you are just BETTER you can carry too. It's definitely far from being useless or complete garbage. If you still try to build Aatrox like a Master Yi with his current kit you are not doing yourself a favour, it's inefficient ... well actually I'd say it's a troll build at best.
> [{quoted}](name=Cancer Cavalier ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E1YYbx4Q,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-03-10T10:17:50.914+0000) > > Riot kinda opened up that option to play more tanky but at the same time they are enforcing it.^^ > > He works as a tanky diver, its not overwhelming but as always if you are just BETTER you can carry too. > > It's definitely far from being useless or complete garbage. > > If you still try to build Aatrox like a Master Yi with his current kit you are not doing yourself a favour, it's inefficient ... well actually I'd say it's a troll build at best. Riot ruined my Crit Aatrox that had me win 60% of my ranked games and gave me lots of fun playing it. Now they are forcing me to be a Tank. Aatrox is not a tank, his kit sucks for that. I hate how Riot just craps all over players.
: To all aatrox mains.
No, his new kit is NOT better than the old one. You're not an Aatrox main if you say this.
Agravain (NA)
: What's so wrong about AP Mid Malzahar? It's true that support role is a more popular choice, but there's still nothing "wrong" with him. Old Malz's W moved into his ult, passive moved into W to make it more manual (stronger, in fact, and less situational) and he got a neat passive Banshees that he really needed due to his lack of dealing against ganks.
> [{quoted}](name=Blueheaven,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gzgXTah5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-03-09T08:24:11.176+0000) > > What's so wrong about AP Mid Malzahar? It's true that support role is a more popular choice, but there's still nothing "wrong" with him. Old Malz's W moved into his ult, passive moved into W to make it more manual (stronger, in fact, and less situational) and he got a neat passive Banshees that he really needed due to his lack of dealing against ganks. AP Mid Malz was massively nerfed with the rework
: a Diamond Aatrox mains words on the Aatrox changes, riot respond if you dare
I can't express how furious I am when I logged in today to relax and play a quick game, and suddenly died in lane at lvl 2....... it only took me 1 minute to realize what a nerf job this is.
Rioter Comments
: I don't think an average silver 1 player can get to bronze 4 without intentionally feeding.
> [{quoted}](name=The Deckowner,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cE0Adcxt,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-01-30T22:16:04.081+0000) > > I don't think an average silver 1 player can get to bronze 4 without intentionally feeding. It happened to me. I dropped like a rock playing Heimerdinger after the Rylai's nerf, and then I was trying to learn Aatrox and others.
: S on Evelynn????? riot ?? (part 2)
33 minute game - 121 CS That's your issue.
Paquay (NA)
: .....uhh, she's really not that bad. Yes she can hit pretty hard but its not egregiously over the top or anything. In your game she was building straight damage. She didn't even pickup sightstone or locket or redemption. if she was poking that much, the lane was probably way pushed in. That + no vision means that Yi should have had a gankfest down there. But it looks like he had a bad game. This isn't a Sona issue. It's a team didn't communicate/react appropriately issue.
> [{quoted}](name=Paquay,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LQnAMEv7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-01-30T21:32:05.032+0000) > > .....uhh, she's really not that bad. Yes she can hit pretty hard but its not egregiously over the top or anything. In your game she was building straight damage. She didn't even pickup sightstone or locket or redemption. > > if she was poking that much, the lane was probably way pushed in. That + no vision means that Yi should have had a gankfest down there. But it looks like he had a bad game. > > This isn't a Sona issue. It's a team didn't communicate/react appropriately issue. Well, believe it or not, that Sona turned the game around by herself. Way too strong.
Fluffeh (NA)
: Why would you practice new champions in ranked?
> [{quoted}](name=Fluffeh,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cE0Adcxt,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-01-30T21:34:34.580+0000) > > Why would you practice new champions in ranked? Well, when I say "new", I mean I did my research. I looked up guides, watched a youtube video, setup a new Rune page and Mastery page..... and then I go into a Custom game by myself with a bot, and I get a feel for the champion. But then after, I go into a ranked game. So, I know how the champion works..... but I have no experience with them. And because Ranked is where people care. In Normals, most people don't care about winning.
: How do you become this bad
> [{quoted}](name=venomous frost,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cE0Adcxt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-01-30T21:33:39.457+0000) > > How do you become this bad I'm not bad. I used to be Gold once upon a time. I had other issues as to why I was stuck, but I figured it out and climbed.
Bhagswag (NA)
: How can I put myself in Bronze 5 without feeding or breaking rules?
> [{quoted}](name=Bhagswag,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cE0Adcxt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-30T21:30:29.815+0000) > > How can I put myself in Bronze 5 without feeding or breaking rules? Pick champions that are in a bad state right now and nobody plays. But when you are in game, you have to try your best to win.
: > [{quoted}](name=StrengthAndHonor,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LQnAMEv7,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-01-30T21:24:43.562+0000) > > I just played a game where I was a 11-5 Aatrox and an 6-4 Sona kited me and poked me to death. Fast. That is ridiculous. She had a lichbane and a ludens echo. Again, someone fed her. And if you can see yourself getting kited, run away. Don't get kited.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LQnAMEv7,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-30T21:27:45.155+0000) > > Again, someone fed her. And if you can see yourself getting kited, run away. Don't get kited. 6 kills is barely fed in a 30 minute match. She's a support, she's not supposed to be able to do so much damage while having all that utility.
Rioter Comments
: No. It's all she has. If it gets to the point where you've let Sona get 2 big AP items that aren't Athene's or Ardent, then game over. Someone fed her.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LQnAMEv7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-30T21:23:13.480+0000) > > No. It's all she has. If it gets to the point where you've let Sona get 2 big AP items that aren't Athene's or Ardent, then game over. Someone fed her. I just played a game where I was a 11-5 Aatrox and an 6-4 Sona kited me and poked me to death. Fast. That is ridiculous. She had a lichbane and a ludens echo.
Show more

StrengthAndHonor

Level 56 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion