Nea104 (EUW)
: ***
Incompetence is not an insult. Calling someone incompetent can be.
yheat (NA)
: SKINS THAT SHOULD EXIST
You forgot hextech Zoe, she needs a mythic skin so I can spend gemstones
Àéry (NA)
: OK Boomer, OK I'm kidding lol. Nah it's not your age, this shit is just getting more complicated over time.
I know you were just joking but I have to: you can easily be out of college for a decade and still be a millenial.
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KFBQtJAv,comment-id=000b000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-02T15:37:31.814+0000) > > Guarantee they're not because I looked at their posting history. > > Secondly, "sperg" is short for aspergers, and using it as an insult is against the rules because it is a disorder. We do not allow terms like that, autism, etc. To be used as insults here. Did not know that, ya learn something everyday. Let's start over then. You're biased moderator that constantly contradicts himself by constantly insulting and talking down to people you seen as trolls. Which as someone who is meant to be a neutral party rule enforcer you shouldn't be doing that. While you're one of the more active mods for the boards and most of us anticipate the work but you go a bit too far most of the time.
> [{quoted}](name=Nielarken,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KFBQtJAv,comment-id=000b0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-12-02T17:09:39.988+0000) > > Did not know that, ya learn something everyday. > Let's start over then. > You're biased moderator that constantly contradicts himself by constantly insulting and talking down to people you seen as trolls. Which as someone who is meant to be a neutral party rule enforcer you shouldn't be doing that. > While you're one of the more active mods for the boards and most of us anticipate that you go a bit too far most of the time. Who is this 'most of us'? The boards or your group of friends?
Rioter Comments
Frostfel (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Agent Muffin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ycqdAURt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-27T06:18:44.112+0000) > > Yeah it's like common sense is not a requirement for calling shots at riot games Honestly I'd actually go so far as to hope that this is actually some horrible unintended bug that Riot never saw coming or more likely it was Tencent telling them to do this because pretty sure Riot would have seen this coming. You can't really tell your boss no despite not wanting to not do it. But yes I agree with you this is a horrible sh** show and they should really work to fix this.
> [{quoted}](name=Frostfel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ycqdAURt,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-27T07:43:00.520+0000) > > Honestly I'd actually go so far as to hope that this is actually some horrible unintended bug that Riot never saw coming or more likely it was Tencent telling them to do this because pretty sure Riot would have seen this coming. You can't really tell your boss no despite not wanting to not do it. But yes I agree with you this is a horrible sh** show and they should really work to fix this. You can ALWAYS tell your boss no.
: ***
Why do you have to go into insults? If your argument is valid let it win the arguement. Don't attack the other person because they don't agree with you
: Honestly can just get a completely fresh/new client at this point?
I don't like the client, but.... The grass is always greener on the other side so be careful what you wish for.
EATARI (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Stupafly,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=shA5IQ5V,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-10T12:14:54.357+0000) > > It is not a long weekend in Canada. Its a long weekend in certain provinces of Canada. It’s a long weekend for Alberta; which provinces didn’t get remembrance day off? That seems odd to me. I was quite certain that it was a national stat holiday.
> [{quoted}](name=EATARI,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=shA5IQ5V,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-11-10T17:12:48.815+0000) > > It’s a long weekend for Alberta; which provinces didn’t get remembrance day off? That seems odd to me. I was quite certain that it was a national stat holiday. It used to be Canada wide, but some provinces have opted out. Here in Ontario there is no holiday, same with Quebec and Nova Scotia. There is one more as well i think.
Gunspire (EUW)
: Make all 2019 prestige skins Availble for 100 prestige points at the end of 2019
Unpopular opinion: Its stupid to let people get both skins without a lot of grinding. I mean they are a company trying to make money, if they made their most sought after skins for this event both obtainable by casual play then they are hurting their own bottom line. I personally don't think people are entitled to the skins.
: It's a long weekend here in Canada, too. But they shut it down at like 8pm on Saturday? What a horrific business decision. Goodbye until URF is out next, who would willingly choose to spend their time playing crappy Normals/Ranked when you could play a million other actually fun games?
> [{quoted}](name=Nightstick24,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=shA5IQ5V,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-10T05:51:55.239+0000) > > It's a long weekend here in Canada, too. But they shut it down at like 8pm on Saturday? What a horrific business decision. Goodbye until URF is out next, who would willingly choose to spend their time playing crappy Normals/Ranked when you could play a million other actually fun games? It is not a long weekend in Canada. Its a long weekend in certain provinces of Canada.
: Revert champ collection
I think the new one would work fine...... If it worked.
iiGazeii (NA)
: Tahm Kench's Teammates need a better queue for when they get eaten.
: Because in this mode, they're not try hards with a champion like Ivern or Soraka. They're being try hards with the most over powered and abused champions in the mode. When someone intends to abuse the mode for their own amusement, at the mass expense of other players, that creates major levels of unhealthiness for the game, as players end up getting frustrated and quitting. So some jackass tryhard may be getting his rocks off beating on other people, but it's at the expense of the game mode, because people will simply stop playing it altogether to avoid those jackasses since they're not allowing anyone but themselves to enjoy the mode.
if you go to ranked you will most likely see the most efficient champions more often. Same for urf, they are just a diff champ pool. Some guy trying hard doesnt ruin the game lmfao
Stupafly (NA)
: "people are playing the way they want to play and not letting me play the way I want to play.... Waaaaahhhhhh"
Why do people think that when someone try hards they are not having fun? I normally enjoy giving it my all
: About players on urf
"people are playing the way they want to play and not letting me play the way I want to play.... Waaaaahhhhhh"
mynoots (NA)
: To be really honest, a new launcher I don't care that much.... But a new launcher to launch..... 1 game and nothing else? WHY?! I could understand a riot launcher if there were TWO games but right now it's like a labyrinth before reaching league of legends... I really don't see the point. And yes, WHITE is indeed a color your are supposed to avoid as much as possible on a page. It feels empty. Sure, it looks clean and all but black or deep blue (which would fit League of legends) would fit just as well and look as much or even more professional. I understand they want to make it looks simple and attractive. Minimalist is extremely popular in 2019 (and even a little bit before) but they should really stick to their early concept a bit more concidering this game got an enormous fan-base already. A new "purified" launcher isn't required for such game.
Pretty sure its a sign that they will be releasing a new game soon. I assume they want a launcher client similar to Blizzard. I could be completely off the mark and Riot may be high on something. You never know these days.
: > [{quoted}](name=Stupafly,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wIzW2H9I,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-10-08T17:22:37.597+0000) > > ah, the old "I dont want to play this game anymore so everyone else has to surrender". > > When someone starts acting like that ill will most likely not surrender. I think you're misundterstanding what I'm saying. It's not a "waaaa they got fb time to ff!" it's literally having someone int or troll and we can't ff because they just want to keep trolling and feeding so we can't play at all.
> [{quoted}](name=hRnrBbWoTr,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wIzW2H9I,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-10-08T17:24:22.254+0000) > > I think you're misundterstanding what I'm saying. It's not a "waaaa they got fb time to ff!" it's literally having someone int or troll and we can't ff because they just want to keep trolling and feeding so we can't play at all. That was one of the three examples you used lol. The first was if an enemy is too fed and you just "dont want to play against them". Then the other was about premades which I dont really understand, the team is working together so we better ff?
: > [{quoted}](name=hRnrBbWoTr,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wIzW2H9I,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-10-08T16:28:37.158+0000) > > So ignoring the fact I said "1 guy is trolling" it shouldnt require 5 because one person NEVER surrenders. They just watch so much anime they truly believe they're the next hokage. I was gonna question that anime part in your opening post, but you answered it for me in this one XD. I assumed it was the "Never give up, we can win" like all anime does, and was pretty much right XD. But I always hated those "Never give up we can still win" types. I don't have time to waste a 30-45 minute snowball because they think they can turn the game around. Even if it IS the case, I don't feel like wasting those 30-45 minutes just to find out. Hell I been in a match where enemy snowballed us and team refused to give...then enemy threw the match at threw the match at like the hour+ mark. Did we win? Sure. Did I see it as worth the time/struggle? No. The victory isn't even bitter sweet its "Thank God that's finally over". I like long games matches, but the burst meta makes snowballing and one sided beat downs make them unfun long matches (Since the burst meta was to help speed the matches up)...if it was a back and forth with not one side dominating almost all the matches, then I would enjoy the longer games. Hell I feel bad for the enemy team that gets snowballed sometimes because someone on their team thinks they god tier '133t gamers' that can carry the team if given time. Sure ANY game is winnable...but the question for me is: "Is it worth that time investment for a measly win or a long match ending as a loss anyway". If it's ranked...I do kinda get it, something is at stack. But that's why I don't play Rank, I don't want that invest/commitment just to prove something. I'm here to play and have fun. Not to stream, Not to make championships. I just want to have fun, so don't waste my time because the try hard's that need every game to be a win to fulfill their over bloated anonymous compensating ego. *deep breath rant end*
> [{quoted}](name=Sky Cardis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wIzW2H9I,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-10-08T17:10:17.210+0000) > I don't have time to waste a 30-45 minute snowball because they think they can turn the game around. Even if it IS the case, I don't feel like wasting those 30-45 minutes just to find out. You started the game knowing it might go 30-45 mins. When you hit play you are basically saying "I commit to this game". What you are NOT saying is "I commit to this game as long as its winnable". What happens if i think this game is winnable and you dont so you spam FF at 15/20. In my eyes you are wasting the previous 15/20 mins because you ASSUME its not winnable.
: the 15 minute surrender
ah, the old "I dont want to play this game anymore so everyone else has to surrender". When someone starts acting like that ill will most likely not surrender.
: You do have some rights. League can Ban you all they want within reason. What they can not do is delete your account. If they want to delete your account they must contact you and reimburse you for any money spent. After that they can technically delete your account. However, their is restrictions on this also. You need to appeal to the "Gaming Board" .. every country is in charge of what is allowed. If riot pisses off say the states and gets a class action lawsuit. they will be force to close their game in the US.. just as an example. To be honest I am waiting for someone to class action the honor system. I recently got banned cause someone was trolling top pinging for engage then backing off... then taking their own jg(me) monsters then trolling more. I was Honest and meant what i said to them and was banned for it. Since the ban. I have lost 41 of 44 games and am now gold to bronze. Again they will flag an account to play with people on a downward trend. I just roll with it and no longer care about this account. Many people have been swearing at me for not carrying them. My response is you care about the game. you dont like to lose. Your going to get banned. You talk. You care. You get banned. I have reported at least 50-60 players in those games who honestly want to win. They just are not at the same stage i am. If league wants to repair their game they need to remove all banning. Get rid of honor PERIOD. They do not understand the word honor at all. This include your Periscope. who replied to me last time. Instead of banning people why doesnt league formally apolagize for errors in their ranking system and correct it. My real life job and who I am is one of the most Honest Honorable Respectful people you will ever Ever meet. Being frustrated with people ruining the game should not be a bannable offense. Instead of just shutting everyone up why dont you talk to frustrated players and get your game fixed. "The guy sitting at home laughing as he trolls and says nothing in chat" is your problem. The players whom you seem to place in silver2+ who lack the skills of an iron player is YOUR problem. I recently have started trying new players in ranked. 0 skill with the player. why am i doing this? cause i am entitled too. I am losing games. I should feel ashamed for doing this but i not longer RESPECT league as a game because of what they have done to me. Gotta wonder if 90% of the people trolling are just people who are sick and tired of league banning and playing god. Remove the WORD HONOR from your game. Call it Politeness... call it even respect for others ,. that way people do not care. Anytime you want to chat Periscope instead of just deleting and smothering the problems let me know.
I have been playing this game for 9ish years, not so much this recent year though. This is bullshit lmao. I talk in game, i get pissed at people in game, and the odd time I can get a little heated with my words. I haven't even had a suspension or chat restriction and thats because you can talk to people and tell them what they did was wrong or find out why they did it without insulting them, shocking i know. Just as you hate trolls ruining your game, people hate assholes ruining their day. It just happens recorded text is easier to identify.
: Then dont spend money on a game you will never own product from. They can just take it away from you just because the dont like the things you said. Not a company i will support anymore.
anymore? was there a point before when you owned your account?
Rioter Comments
Gubaguy (NA)
: To be fair units resell for full value, so... Its realy jsut removing the extra steps of removing a minion, placing a minion, placing items, selling unit, replacing units and items.
While this is true, why make the user jump through hoops just to perform a simple task. What if I told you that you had to turn around three times before opening any door. Also what happens if my bench is full of units waiting for upgrades? Sell a useful unit so I can buy a useless one, combing an item, then sell the useless unit.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Katareener,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zuuZr9pL,comment-id=0001000100010000,timestamp=2019-06-26T16:49:07.623+0000) > > I can build a deck with the cards in my Pokemon pack, and use it at the local card shop on Sunday to school some little kids in the ways of the unlimited format, can't do that with little legends. :V Your friends cant play LoL? Point is its essentially the same as a pokemon card pack. Open pack, see what you get. Likely unable to get duplicates, that would be the only complaint i can see as valid other than potential pricing; if they allow duplicate rolls.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zuuZr9pL,comment-id=00010001000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-26T16:54:10.529+0000) > > Your friends cant play LoL? > > Point is its essentially the same as a pokemon card pack. > > Open pack, see what you get. Likely unable to get duplicates, that would be the only complaint i can see as valid other than potential pricing; if they allow duplicate rolls. Let me just trade my little legend with my frie.... Oh wait. I don't play with this little legend anymore I better sell it fo..... Oh wait. Let me burn this little legend because it's the 20th I fou.... Oh wait. Exactly like playing cards
: I miss Teambuilder, it's was the most funny thing in League of Legends...
I miss Tribunal, some of the shit i read there was hilarious.
: Tahm Kench is the very embodiment of a Win Lane Lose Game champion
good thing they gutted his support capabilities /s
Stupafly (NA)
: afking in PBE client
yea i started queue about 1 hour ago, i have moved up about 3 minutes
Rioter Comments
: https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Riven/ https://u.gg/lol/champions/riven/build Either I or you making shit up. But I dont see 53% anywhere. Also her pickrate dropping means only her mains play her again which obviously means that her winrate WON'T drop that hard. If only Yasuo mains would play him his winrate would skyrocket too. Garen and Renekton are legit counters against Riven again, so I would say the nerfs were fine, at least according to stats that are not pulled out of my ass. But even those stats could be wrong.
On your first link, go to the top and change it from plat+ to diamond+ and you will see your 53%. i dont know if she is strong or weak though, havent been playing recently.
: TLDR Conclusion - This means that by surrendering every single game that you are being dominated you will save 18 seconds per win and technically climb faster. You will however not have those satisfying 1 in 100 games that I linked above all in the name of saving 18 seconds per win. That is like 8.95 seconds per game when slightly above 50% win rate. Edit - one thing I forgot to account for is that if my opponents surrender 90% of the time when being dominated, then my own win rate while dominating would be inflated above 90%. I'm not going to go back to recalculate but this would bring the time between wins even closer than 18 seconds apart. Some math for you with assumed numbers based on my own experience: 10 minutes between games for loading, queuing, and lobby. 30 minutes for games that are played out. 40% chance to be ahead, 40% chance to be behind, 10% chance to be dominating, 10% chance to be getting dominated 65% chance to win while ahead, 35% chance to win while behind, 90% chance to win while dominating, 10% chance to win while getting dominated I am going to assume that 90% of people think like you and games that you are dominating will then average a length of 21 minutes with 90% ending at 20 and 10% ending at 30. Now if myself and a duo never surrender my games whilst being dominated will always be 30 minutes average. The times of each game type are added with 10 minute downtime. .4 x .65 = 26% chance for a game to be won while ahead - 40 minutes .4 x .35 = 14% chance for a game to be won while behind - 40 minutes .1 x .9 = 9% chance for a game to be won while dominating - 31 minutes .1 x .1 = 1% chance for a game to be won while being dominated - 40 minutes Overall game time averages out to 39.1 minutes. I have 52.5% win rate average (not sure where you see 51%) so that is 1 win every 74.5 minutes. Now if I always surrendered in a game whilst being dominated, the average game time becomes 38.2 minutes. My win rate would drop by 1% to 51.5% and I would win one game every 74.2 minutes. This means that by surrendering every single game that you are being dominated you will save 18 seconds per win.
Where are you pulling these percentages and times from? I feel like these numbers are pulled from someones ass making the conclusion basically irrelevant.
: Watch reward system
I havent watched it and havent received the reward. working as intended over here
: For all the people that suggest to this man that playing with friends is going to make it better, picking all troll team comps can be fun and so on: I myself got banned from the game in a game where we were full premades and all of us were inting and running down under turrets. No one got banned except me. So still try to have fun without playing the game in other way, because as a riot support member replied :,, the game is supposed to be played in a way" and we were,, ruining the experience" or something like that. Cannot remember how exactly he wrote that, because I stopped playing right after that and to this day I am glad I did.
This is why i think riot ignores the boards. There are SO many people that claim to have quit but spend their time roaming the boards throwing shade at the game. People need to move on
: I'm not as old as you but I'm nearing 30 my friends and I fuck around way too much, one of my buddies and I are proud of our (Unintentional) 30% winrate It definitely has nothing to do with him throwing me under towers as Tahm kench then spamming emotes on me... which TOTALLY can't end with me Kali ulting him back under the tower anyways i've said too much, the world can't know about the heroic struggle i face keeping the demon at bay so if you want to joing add me I'll be on tonight
How do you Kali ult him under the tower? Doesn't the person being picked up control where they land? Is he throwing himself to his death under the tower? I'd be pissed if this was my botlane
: Don't waste your time with League, find something that's actually fun. League will only get worse with Riot at the helm. I quit League more than a year ago and it's been great for my mental health and my real life relationships. I still game but since my comps a toaster I can't do well in most FPS, but playing with my friends is still fun.
If league will only get worse with riot at the helm.... How did it become such a huge game when it ONLY gets worse when riot is in charge. I know riot fucks up alot but this imposed cynicism isn't helping anyone
5050BS (NA)
: Playing High/Drunk in Ranked should be bannable
I play high ALL the time. I don't often say anything about it. I could be destroying or I could be getting owned, but the ONLY time I will mention I'm high is when I fuck up badly like miss a free skillshot like a pleb. Does this mean I should be punished the one game I shit the bed? Basically it's fine to be high, as long as you don't tell anybody? lmao.
: Lol. This is why I can't take this forum serious........ Give it a few weeks. Players need to adjust to champ changes. If you can't expect silvers and gold's to listen to pings you certainly can't expect them to relearn a champ in a few days. Rivens still busted. Just wait.
Did you read the second paragraph? Maybe the reason you can't take it seriously is because you don't even bother to read the content. He said she isn't stabilized yet and she is still probably in a strong spot
Zoli Ben (EUNE)
: Now that the VGU voting is over... How long until the results are announced?
I'm hoping for fiddles, I don't really want it to be voli, and I am indifferent about Mundo. I think fiddles needs it, voli only needs a new ult, and I don't care about or play Mundo lol
: Battle academia bullshit
I agree, they shoulda made a mythic Zoe skin so i can spend my gems
Antenora (EUW)
: I'm tired of seeing Mages rush Lost Chapter vs Zed and then cry when they are useless. Seekers Armguard is a cheap and very effective item.
Rush lost chapter and die or rush seekers then go oom after 3 waves and lose by attrition.
: When mods get their mod card
Good shit sir, take the upvote.. take all of the upvotes
: And there we go, another patch without Vayne or Riven nerfs
Why nerf vayne and riven when Tahm is out of control!?!? /S
: No, Zoe is not fully grown. She's still a young child, and she has the mindset of a young child, not an adult. I don't think it matters if she's human or not. But if you really want to go into it, yes, technically she's still human. She just has magical powers now. Doesn't change the fact that she's still a child, and has the maturity of one.
You got a source to say zoe is not fully grown? And it kind of maters if she is human. Maybe aspects dont age and have no concept of a adult aspect or a child aspect I feel like most of your assertions are assumptions
: The important thing to keep in mind is that "a thousand years old" does not equate to "being an adult," and you need to be an adult to consent. Being an adult is not truly a concept that can be defined by age. We just do so for convenience. It's the difference between being an "adult" (which you physically develop into) and being a "grown-up" (which you transition into as you leave behind childhood). Honestly, how many 18-year-olds can claim to have fully-developed and become an adult? Not many. (In fact, it's at about age 25 that a person has truly finished growing. It's all downhill from there.) How many 18-year-olds can claim they're ready to take on the responsibilities and expectations of the grown-up world? There are people in their 30s who would have a difficult time making that claim. But age is still relevant, of course. You can be the most mature, responsible, self-reliant adolescent there is, but you would still not be an adult, because you still have growing to do, both physically and as a person. Where does that put Zoe? She's not an adult, as she hasn't developed into one. Nor is she a grown-up, because she hasn't transitioned to one, and chooses not to. "Nobody has to grow up if they don't want to. Or maybe they do. I don't, though." So there you go.
okay well an adult is a person who is fully grown or developed. Is Zoe fully grown? I actually cant say yes or no to that question, i have no clue if an aspect ages. On top of that... is she even human anymore?
: I honestly believe Riot Games is not doing anything with custom games on purpose. Imagine losing your playerbase for ranked to custom games. I'm sure they want players to play the main game and not a custom game just because they have an "esports" and that the custom game community would essentially take away potential talents from the pro-scene. That or they are planning on removing custom games like they did with Crystal Scar (Dominion) due to receiving zero updates or changes. To be quite honest, League has gotten more stale with each season. They may introduce new game modes like the star guardian or odyssey maps but they never change anything essential about the game. It's still the same boring non-changing and repetitive summoners rift that only ever receives recognition. With custom game changes that you proposed, at least players would have the opportunity to try something new and exciting. But in the end we're not Riot Games and they rarely listen to community feedback on the Boards due to how negative we may seem. So in truth, what you said might fall on deaf ears but you have us, the people who think that your idea may bring the ripple to the calm lake that League needs.
This is the reason Warcraft 3 remastered will be a hit. Im honestly not the biggest RTS fan... But I know the custom games will be a time sink for me.
: Let's put the Custom in Custom Games
Just wait. Warcraft 3 remastered is coming out.. then the age of TD's, mauls, and the like will be back full force.
KTFresh (NA)
: Account penalties should be handled by humans, not a bot
If you think they are money hungry now... Do you know how many people they would need to hire? To manually review EVERY report of toxicity is not feasible. It's like asked ng YouTube to manually review ALL content before it gets uploaded... It's not a reasonable task.
333lom (EUNE)
: Designing a champion - Braum's Momma!
Cool concept, would be a neat to have in the game. That said, It slightly bothers me with people saying we need an old lady. We have a few. What we need is an old lady that looks her age.
: People also forget that not all old ladies have to fit into a particular theme. Not all of them are weak individuals who are barely capable of thoughts or movements, and not all of them are ugly hags either. Take my favorite Pixar movie, Coco, for example. There are 2 living characters in this movie who are old, Coco and her daughter. Coco is very old, wheelchair bound and (possibly) senile. Her daughter, on the other hand, is also old, but she _beats the ever living fuck out of someone with a shoe_. She also carries herself with a considerable amount of authority and strength considering her age, not limping or using anything to help her walk. She's a very good example of a strong, old female character who can still kick loads of ass despite her age.
While I agree the asthetic of old women is missing. I'm pretty sure we have a good couple old ladies in the roster. One of them being LeBlanc, she is 'ancient'. Because of that I disagree with the fact that we don't have old female characters who can still kick ass. Though I would say we don't have old female characters that can still kick ass AND look their age.
: I saw a new Rakan skin is to be released and that, as a Rakan main, makes me happy. But I also saw that no Xayah skin is going with it and I feel really disapointed, sad I'd say, heartbroken, that's the word. You should know that the romance beetween these 2 character has been taken really seriously by the players, not only by me. Riot even choose them to be the first champions figures ! I understand that this is the World Championship skin, and only 5 champion deserve it each year, but could it be possible to give Xayah a skin that fits Rakan one ? Like a Fangirl Xayah ? Coach Xayah ? Stratege Xayah ? Anything that is in relation with the championship, and visually in the line of Rakan ? Please Riot, give their love back ! What am I supposed to do ?
I personally want skins for xayah and Rakan that work similar for every other champion in the game. I want some skins to disregard lore. They already have a bunch of couple skins. I just don't want to see them as a couple in EVERY instance. I mean is there more to their character than 'im with her' and 'im with him'
Show more

Stupafly

Level 187 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion