Avux (NA)
: LOL GP has 51 percent win rate in plat plus (only goes up the higher elo you go). He is genuinely so dumb to play against. You seem to never run out of mana and u beat almost everyone in lane because once u get sheen u q spam every 5 seconds and do 1/5 of their hp every Q. If you try to hard engage on him, he already has a barrel on top of him to slow u, do dmg, and give him momevment speed. On top of this he has a built in qss that also gives him hp and a global ulty that slows and does dmg. If anything he needs nerfs.
don't tell him that he is just a trash GP that wants buffs so his main is op
: Balance Matchmaking In All Ques
Norms have a separate mmr dude.
: The late game fantasy of this game is 'DEAD'!
Played the game since 2014 can't say i agree with you. Games rarely have ever went past 40 unless you are just low elo. longest game i ever had was ~1.5 hours back in 2014 when i was new and they had a smurf holding the game on Xin Zhao. I really feel like these are some rose tinted glasses here when people complain about how bad new league is and i already know im going to get downvoted into oblivion.. Edit: Link to my op.gg Look at the general length of these games the majority are 30+ and i am full or near full build. https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Stwessed
FSRER (EUNE)
: That is why at ranked you play more camille midlane than toplane huh
like 4 games of camille mid = more camille mid
Slade25 (NA)
: Why Toplane is currently the worst role in League
Disagree with alot of this, most of it seems like you are just a bad top laner, only thing im going to bother putting aside from that is Top is the only role i actually enjoy.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: PUT SHIELDBREAK ON RENEKTON E INSTEAD OF W
As a Renekton main i agree **to an extent** If they were to do an armor break they need to put it on E, overall he is a fine champ that really doesnt need any changes... Especially a buff.. Btw im a D3 Renekton main.
: Post it on Twitter because they don't give two fucks about this website
I wonder why, ~~Looks at a Yasuo having 0 counter play post being upvoted~~ no clue why they don't listen to board post...
: Ehy sure, pratice tool is much more important than server stability yeah! And I bet they turned it down to spite us, is not like they did it cause was NEEDED atm! Let's whine about it and flame Riot some more, free upvotes!11!
> [{quoted}](name=SAILOR SATANA,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gN9P4w8E,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-29T20:53:33.133+0000) > > Ehy sure, pratice tool is much more important than server stability yeah! > And I bet they turned it down to spite us, is not like they did it cause was NEEDED atm! > Let's whine about it and flame Riot some more, free upvotes!11! Those couple hundred games aren't going to affect anything lol.
: > [{quoted}](name=Stwessed,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cQobb6nR,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2019-06-28T08:10:17.900+0000) > > That opinion isn't unpopular lol I mean wanting Ascension
> [{quoted}](name=GengarGalaxy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cQobb6nR,comment-id=000100020000,timestamp=2019-06-28T16:35:58.855+0000) > > I mean wanting Ascension That opinion is also not unpopular, pretty sure most people enjoyed the mode.
: Unpopular but I want Ascension or One for All{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
> [{quoted}](name=GengarGalaxy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cQobb6nR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-26T19:45:33.452+0000) > > Unpopular but I want Ascension or One for All{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} That opinion isn't unpopular lol
: I refuse to play TFT
I just don't care in the slightest about TFT it looks like a phone game to me and it bores the ever living shit out of me lmao. Almost no one i know cares at all about the mode either.
: ((Modern Champs and Ridiculous Gimmicks)) Top - {{champion:164}} Mid - {{champion:142}} Jungle - {{champion:141}} ADC - {{champion:145}} Support - {{champion:555}} All these champions are "modern" and they can all do everything with no actual trade off. Is it any wonder that League's playerbase in on a decline? This is the quality of champion releases these days and it all started with {{champion:157}}. That was the exact point the game where power creep and greed motivated Riot rather then the players. Riot had to start "reworking" older champs just to help them stay relevant but modern champs are usually much better.
Camille is a mid tier top laner, Zoe is a meh mid atm, Kayn is another mid tier champ, Kai Sa is insane once you hit diamond and people play her well, Pyke is just annoying. Also proof of the game's playerbase declining or another baseless statement because you are upset?
: I've been slowly quiting league for this very same reason. Even though Caitlyn has become meta again, I just don't want to play her because I see the enemy team picks {{champion:238}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:39}} And my teammates pick zero peel. It is not even about good positioning or good map awareness. When I play Kai'sa or Ezreal, I die less often because they can hard peel themselves. Nowadays, damage is everything. If you can kill the enemy carry first you win. If the enemy team's carry is Irelia then Rip there is no way you are killing that shit before it kills you. I've been finding enjoyment in playing other games such ARPG and JRPG. I think MOBA games aren't for me. This auto chess game is probably something I'll be playing every once in a while but I've given up on League. I'm not spending any penny on this shitty game anymore. LOL has become an utter garbage of a game that is catered to Asian markets where players are very happy seeing big numbers flashing on the screen and doing big damage in the span of a less than a second. Fuck league of damage.
Irelia is so so bad right now outside of high elo. You say that teammates don't pick peel like that ever happened lol.
: > [{quoted}](name=Academy Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cwnAmjNZ,comment-id=0002000300010000,timestamp=2019-06-26T15:12:45.037+0000) > > Wow, cool, you just listed the things he has. He doesn't do everything, his entire design is that you lose out on things by choosing a form in favor of other things. He doesn't get CC if you go SA, you don't get Range without going SA, his mobility through walls is significantly less he goes Rhaast, Kayn's survivability is significantly less if he goes SA. > > Those 4 things he has is not him doing 'Everything'. You're just listing the aspects of his kit and trying to say that is everything, and ignoring that one of them, you don't even get if you choose the other form. Hell, his entire trade off is that Kayn is literally 3/4ths a champion early game, leaving him vulnerable for a good 10-15 minutes, 20 if you abuse the fuck out of him, and even then, Rhaast gets countered by an 800 gold item, and SA Kayn just requires you to not tab out of the game near walls. > > You know who has everything? Ekko. Percent Health damage, burst, two slows, a Dash and a blink on the *same ability*, a shield and CC *on the same ability*, a huge heal plus burst *On the same ability*. 1) This whole thread is a massive "I hate everything gold" circle jerk. People are really out here complaining that 45% win rate champions are to blame for why they lose games. 2) Ekko has those tools because, for an assassin, he has significantly more variance in his key abilities than other assassins. Now, if he gets fed, he'll just blink onto you, Q > AA (Lich proc) and murder the hell out of you, but otherwise, landing the key abilities to make him work is significantly harder on him than most other assassins (ult and W are both highly predictable).
Post that gets upvotes like these are the reason most people don't take the boards seriously.
AIQ (NA)
: Mastery Level 8 Missions
Alot of those ideas for mastery 8 are just bad. Too specific and annoying to get, that doesn't show skill at all usually
: it's fun if you're good. if you aren't good, you will be stressed most of the time
> [{quoted}](name=2 Weezy Baby,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nfsXVfUz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-21T21:17:27.014+0000) > > it's fun if you're good. if you aren't good, you will be stressed most of the time Not true most my friends are quite bad but we just mess around.
lil 3bood (EUW)
: Is league still fun ?
I enjoy League yeah.
FireDrizzle (EUNE)
: Nunu was.
After his buffs he was broken.
wildfox9T (EUW)
: {{item:3026}} was literally meant to be that
GA is not on the same level as Zhonya in power my friend
: Fix Your Shitty Matchmaking SYSTEM. What is this?
: > [{quoted}](name=Stwessed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xb6HEqAj,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-13T12:44:53.180+0000) > > Why not give an AD equivalent to Zhonya? same reason i listed above. Ad zhonya rengar/zed/yasuo any ad assassin/adc. Some items should not have adaptability.
I'm just trying to prove a point to the OP on why something can't exist an AD Zhonya would break adc and an AP QSS would make mages too strong
deathgod5 (EUW)
: A slightly ranty post about tahm kench(and about non meta picks)
Aatrox isn't really a lane bully, Also Ziggs adc is actually really good to avoid Ziggs' weakness what are you talking about. It still is played today just less than it used to be.
: Morde rework actually made me wonder
Warwick? Nunu? Evelynn? 3 recent reworks that aren't broken on release
: Please, I beg, stop allowing new champions in ranked.
Some people exclusively play ranked, what do you expect to happen to those people? What's the point of someone of my rank for example going to test a champion in a normal game vs gold players? It's almost always going to be a stomp if I tried.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Add an AP QSS upgrade?
Why not give an AD equivalent to Zhonya?
: Olaf is underpowered. His win rates suck at every elo, here is why and what he needs.
: im missing a key component of this game, and would genuinely like some help.
Knowing the combos is probably the core reason. Feel free to add my account "Stwessed" and i might be able to help after playing with you.
: it's most because farm always collapse at the middle of the lane and i get punished just for getting close to them i love eating three auto attacks each time i get close to my farm that's balanced gameplay right there
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=V79B4MzT,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-06-10T10:45:58.442+0000) > > it's most because farm always collapse at the middle of the lane and i get punished just for getting close to them i love eating three auto attacks each time i get close to my farm that's balanced gameplay right there Learn to control the wave and just stay in exp range, some matchups you might have 50 farm at 10 minutes assuming you the ones you are trying to hit
: > [{quoted}](name=Stwessed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fK8XE4wM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-10T10:39:51.745+0000) > > Haha. Black Cleaver "Too Good" when most fighters will almost always get Tri Force over it because of how shit Cleaver is. I already can tell the shit show the rest of this will be I have not seen a single tri-force built this patch. Check my game history. Every single game I have played in the last week has had a minimum of one black cleaver. I do not see a single tri-force.
Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it isn't built. Most high elo fighter players that WOULD go Cleaver almost always want Tri force because of how shit BC is rn
: yeah i said it.
Playing the game doesn't mean you are improving. You can play Chess all day every day and never improve if you just mindlessly move pieces. I improved from Bronze to mid Diamond over the course of 5 years
: How to Solve The Cooldown and Itemization Problem.
Haha. Black Cleaver "Too Good" when most fighters will almost always get Tri Force over it because of how shit Cleaver is. I already can tell the shit show the rest of this will be
: nerf or remove flash from ranged characters?
Avoid Vayne past level 3 and just ask for ganks they will push, you not getting some of the farm is fine (yes i mean some of the farm not "most" like you have said before) I almost only play top. It's annoying but it happens.
Wizz001 (EUW)
: Being flamed by players with more than one account
Mute them, flaming happens everywhere by quite of a few people reguardless of smurfing or not.
: Why is Ezreal allowed to be ALWAYS in meta?
There is a difference between "Meta" and safe adc + fun to play for most people. I certainly wouldn't call Ezreal meta outside of high elo right now and even then im not sure what he is like.
: I haven't seen lane rengar in a couple months now. Try playing champions like {{champion:98}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:75}}, they make Rengar very sad.
As a Top Rengar player i can tell you he wins out of those, Darius, Jax, Irelia, Maokai, Sion, Renekton, Singed, Wukong, Neeko, Gragas, and Nasus matchups. Not gonna comment on the junglers or other lanes tho
mc4life (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Stwessed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=59h2BTVI,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-09T12:53:18.788+0000) > > Bad escape good damage and attack speed bad healing decent shielding and without tank items bad tankiness and not good chase in comparison to many champs. Can't get away from a Jax ur on drugs 500 movespeed bad escape? bad chase?
He doesn't have 500 movespeed at early ranks thats after he has triforces and multiple points into E and almost every champion has dashes nowadays so yes, bad chase and escape.
mc4life (EUNE)
: Isnt udyr broken?
Bad escape good damage and attack speed bad healing decent shielding and without tank items bad tankiness and not good chase in comparison to many champs. Can't get away from a Jax ur on drugs
: The recent champions are very lacking in quality of design
: Bruisers and ADCs Decide The Games Now.
Feels bad your Shen got melted in a ranked game and your feeding Rammus got killed alot because he had poor item itemization.
Souol (NA)
: Hey, AD champion here.
What's the point of this?
Seannà (NA)
: Pride and Playing Easy Champions
I mean playing easy characters isn't a bad thing one of my favorite champs to play is Garen, I can also play Irelia/Camille/Renekton and the majority of fighters, Talon for mid and such and i mean at my level (Diamond 3). Playing easy champs isn't a bad thing don't beat urself up over it just play what you enjoy
: Since Nasus's abilities are amazing individually...
The champ isn't op its just you don't understand how to play vs him. This is one of the many reasons i don't usually bother to look at this post for anything other than comedic effect. You list ONLY the positives of his kit and not a single negative, bad early game since his lifesteal usually can't be utilized since you will be chunked from the enemy laner usually, no dashes and the W is single target you want to slow lets say Jinx then you can't do anything about that Kayn killing your backline while you get kited out by Jinx traps and their Janna Q/W you back. E Is a huge mana cost early and does almost no damage in the late game. R isn't "free tank stats" its an ultimate ability that is like saying Kayn has a free invincibility or teemo has a free ward or Janna has a free redemption with knockback, see what im saying here? The % health damage on his ult actually rarely does much. Also if you are going to act like everyone is going to be getting hit by max rank E and they just sit on it at least say it right its 430 not 440. Not meant to be attacking but its quite funny you actually think anyone is going to read this and agree with you lmao
: Ranking system for Chests
180 cs in a 33 minute game is utter rubbish to put it harshly, try for more like 240-300 and you'd get an S maybe even s+ with that score
: I quit a few months back because damage was too high. How is the current state of the game?
Here is a tip boards are a joke and never ask their opinion 95% of the time they are going to say STAY AWAY ITS A DUMPSTER FIRE!!! I'll answer the questions objectively What good? Currently nearly the same as a few months back, we are shifting into a tankier meta though so maybe swap a couple picks that were good with a tank jungler. Are ap junglers viable? Elise and Nidalee are top picks right now in JG. Does Top have influence? Every role has influence just some are harder to pull off, imo top is the 2nd hardest role to carry from only behind support. I play Renekton in d3 and can carry quite alot of my games Is snowball bad? Depends on what you want from this game, Personally i nearly quit the game during the enchanter meta after playing for 3 years before that with thousands of games played. I like the aspect of you get ahead you SHOULD win not if you lose 20 kills in 10 minutes you can comeback because defending is generally easier to do than attacking. Snowball currently isn't too out of the norm? I guess the best way to answer this is its the same its always been especially through this season.
: Rioters: MatchMaking is Fine. Matchmaking in reality:
Totally they don't have very high mmr with 100% winrates, nope not possible
: The thing is that the ppl here actually think they are right just bcs they are upvoting each others circlejerk posts and downvote everything else. They _actually_ think that just because they got 50 upvotes on their "nerf Riven" 1 line shitpost that it means that the whole community shares their opinion and think they are right, and that's the sad part of it. That they _actually_ believe they speak for the community and are giving valid input for Riot on the champion balance. The best part was when everyone here acted surprised and shocked when a Rioter finally said that these boards are fcking useless and they don't even bother looking here anymore. I wonder why..... And nothing has changed, because, you know, it's obviously Riots fault that they don't balance the game like the ppl here want, ergo buff all mages and tanks into oblivion and nerf all Assassins until they are unplayable. Just be glad that Riot has officially said that they don't give a fuck about the gameplay boards here anyway, else the game would be even more unplayable than it already is.
> [{quoted}](name=Who Fed Ru,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=04l7eiiA,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-31T23:18:58.497+0000) > > The thing is that the ppl here actually think they are right just bcs they are upvoting each others circlejerk posts and downvote everything else. > > They _actually_ think that just because they got 50 upvotes on their "nerf Riven" 1 line shitpost that it means that the whole community shares their opinion and think they are right, and that's the sad part of it. That they _actually_ believe they speak for the community and are giving valid input for Riot on the champion balance. > > The best part was when everyone here acted surprised and shocked when a Rioter finally said that these boards are fcking useless and they don't even bother looking here anymore. I wonder why..... > And nothing has changed, because, you know, it's obviously Riots fault that they don't balance the game like the ppl here want, ergo buff all mages and tanks into oblivion and nerf all Assassins until they are unplayable. > > Just be glad that Riot has officially said that they don't give a fuck about the gameplay boards here anyway, else the game would be even more unplayable than it already is. There is a good reason every single person i know view the boards as a joke and this sums it up pretty accurately.
9K PING (NA)
: Ranked in this game is a literal coinflip
add my i can give u tips or duo with you on a smurf my IGN is Stwessed (Diamond 3 player)
: I agree, at this point i would not be surprised if someone said there are more items with cdr than without, like if im not mistaken all of the "bruiser" items have cdr on them
Hydra Items don't have CDR thats a core item for every bruiser basically lol
nelogis (EUW)
: For what reason? If you reduce it's sustain and up it's damage you might as well do a Dorans start? As far as I see it, the sustain only becomes a problem if you couple it with Biscuits and TWT. In that case why not hit Biscuits and/or TWT.
Actually Corrupting Pot does more damage than a Doran Blade/Doran Ring
Show more

Stwessed

Level 320 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion