Jo0o (NA)
: I tell the most cancerous jokes I can conceive of. To my friends.
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EpEjKHQw,comment-id=0001000100010000,timestamp=2018-11-16T19:12:34.057+0000) > > I tell the most cancerous jokes I can conceive of. > > To my friends. Well it'd better behind closed doors with the shades down and the doors closed with the lights off Mr! Saying those things aren't jokes to other people, they're h a t e c r i m e s ! ! !
Jo0o (NA)
: I can’t comprehend needing to actually be told such a thing.
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EpEjKHQw,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-11-16T18:54:15.206+0000) > > I can’t comprehend needing to actually be told such a thing. This individual has never in their life made a homophobic or racial joke, they are the embodiment of what is Jesus Christ our lord and savior; crown wearer of our christian minecraft server {{sticker:sg-poppy}}
Rioter Comments
: Alienware laptop having trouble logging in to League
First, refund the money and buy the exact machine but 30-40% cheaper. Next, uninstall and then re-install now that you aren't using an overpriced name brand. Uninstalling and reinstalling usually works fine most times in these cases.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I have. The prevailing discourse isn't "Hey maybe nerf these parts so it's still viable but not as strong", it's "REEEEEEEEEEE DELETE IT NEVER LET VIKTOR ENTER TOP LANE MAKE HIM DROP HIS HEXCORE IF HE EVER STEPS FOOT IN TOPLANE". EDIT: Additional note, Viktor's lowest win-rates are against Rengar, Karthus and Irelia top lane. His strongest are Ryze, Tryn and Ornn. From [OP.gg](http://na.op.gg/champion/viktor/statistics/top) (Bear with me, it's the easiest stats to find), Viktor struggles against characters like Ekko, Akali and Wukong who can dive in on him. Which means maybe instead of asking Riot to nerf it, _maybe_ find a way to work around it by trying something new? In the same way Viktor came top?
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainMårvelous,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RAmUjeJK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-28T01:32:08.266+0000) > > I have. > > The prevailing discourse isn't "Hey maybe nerf these parts so it's still viable but not as strong", it's "REEEEEEEEEEE DELETE IT NEVER LET VIKTOR ENTER TOP LANE MAKE HIM DROP HIS HEXCORE IF HE EVER STEPS FOOT IN TOPLANE". > > EDIT: Additional note, Viktor's lowest win-rates are against Rengar, Karthus and Irelia top lane. His strongest are Ryze, Tryn and Ornn. From [OP.gg](http://na.op.gg/champion/viktor/statistics/top) (Bear with me, it's the easiest stats to find), Viktor struggles against characters like Ekko, Akali and Wukong who can dive in on him. Which means maybe instead of asking Riot to nerf it, _maybe_ find a way to work around it by trying something new? In the same way Viktor came top? Maybe instead of removing the champion from top lane people decide to pick champions that are better off against something like Viktor? Forcing a class or particular 'thing' to go top will end up with counters being picked. I'm not in favor of nerfing Viktor because he can counter specific champions.
: Penalized without a warning.
This account suffered no penalty, until last January. Myself including a little over half the lobby was joking around about the "Black Champions." Because one black champion has a bat, and the other black champion has a gun. So obviously the black joke started coming out, which didn't include anything really harsh or worth mentioning. In-fact, that wasn't even WHY I get banned for 14 days. I got suspended for 14 days because I said "Thanks for the leash N1@@A." So obviously I did the most reasonable thing possible and curbed my behavior, now instead of joking with the community I'm a passive aggressive asshole that baits people into getting banned {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} Good system btw, jokes are bannable because sensitivty is through the roof: but if somebody wastes 9 other peoples time straight griefing they get a free pass. *Edit* Honor lvl 5 < Honor lvl 0 I'm still not honor lvl 5 after about a years worth of playing.
: I wish there was a way to get decent spellvamp in this game for ordinary mages outside of one Rune
AP < AD AD Champions are superior in most ways. Pretty sure that the only category AP wins is the ability to apply utility and crowd control. I WOULD say burst, but in all honesty, I believe that hybrid and AD based champions do more burst damage than burst mages. I guess the idea is that burst mages sometimes come with a utility but . . . I mean let's be honest here, damage has been so far stuffed down our throats that you can practically see the crowning bulge of shit that is the balancing decisions coming out of our assholes. Damage is all that really matters when you can just blow somebody up before they can use anything.
: Im a Karma main. I played Karma before her original rework. I'm 100% okay with what riot is doing. Karma is a fun champ right now and I like her. She could use some buffs and they are doing that. No complaints here.
> [{quoted}](name=Common Satyr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=j4JRAgZ0,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-10-27T06:08:33.028+0000) > > Im a Karma main. I played Karma before her original rework. I&#x27;m 100% okay with what riot is doing. Karma is a fun champ right now and I like her. She could use some buffs and they are doing that. No complaints here. Your match history highly suggests that you are not a Karma Main. Saying that means you'd be playing her more than 50% of your games, but you're even below that threshold. Most of your games consists of Flavor Of The Month: Sion and Nami, then finally Karma. I would like to emphasize this, by saying that your Nami winrate is 55% with 157 games this season. You've even played Sion more than Karma, with 119 games and a 64% winrate. (Which is really good btw, but Sion is also really good) And then third is your Karma, with 78 games only JUST BARELY above your Maokai with 55 games. Maybe you used to be a Karma main in the past seasons?
Rioter Comments
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Tetsuo and Youth,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EIbQEQdy,comment-id=00080000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-21T10:40:31.050+0000) > > nice essay buddy lol i am not hardstuck dia 5 though as i have stopped playing ranked cuz of the garbage meta. just cuz you are in dia 5 doesnt mean you are hardstuck classic low elo platitude. peaked diamond 3 96 lp this year peaked dia 3 last year. then stopped playing both times > > abusing picks lol.. last year i played kayn ekko darius to dia those champions have never been meta ever. > > btw tank pyke has been stronger since full AD pyke since he has been released you calling that troll build and offmeta just shows you are completely clueless lol. dumbass > > stay gold and stay mad i can feel the anger coming through your keyboard from here. you spend 5 years in fucking gold elo and talk shit lol go get yourself checked for mental disabilities. bye now please dont make another autism fueled essay. talk to me when you hit even dia 5 which is the 99th percentile of the playerbase lol Winrate and gameplay begs to differ, you seem very hardstuck. Which is saddening considering the picks you picked were all top tier at that given time. It would seem the only thing you offer to the table is the elitism and Yasuo sentiment. At least I know how to use a keyboard /S
Antenora (EUW)
: Bot laners just **PREFER** to play Marksmen. No matter how many changes they make to the game, they can't change free will. If people want to play Marksmen they will play Marksmen. If I want to play a Mage, I'll queue for mid lane.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=M4KmIxKA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-19T16:53:06.522+0000) > > Bot laners just **PREFER** to play Marksmen. > > No matter how many changes they make to the game, they can&#x27;t change free will. > > If people want to play Marksmen they will play Marksmen. > > If I want to play a Mage, I&#x27;ll queue for mid lane. But marksman left bottom lane that summers patch, and instead people picked other champions. That was free will. It also shows that they cared more about winning than the actual class. Marksman attracts people attracted to power ;)
Jøker (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ozhbPRhR,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-20T23:29:31.605+0000) > > They are juggernauts. They&#x27;re thing is do shit tons of damage but can&#x27;t engage. So you really need to kite them out and fighting them with a melee champion should only be done while very far ahead. They usually build one damage item like Triforce or Black Cleaver. even when an illaoi runs into your team and 1v5s with 10 deaths no kills and 1 item
> [{quoted}](name=Jøker,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ozhbPRhR,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-20T23:37:06.527+0000) > > even when an illaoi runs into your team and 1v5s with 10 deaths no kills and 1 item {{champion:420}} Can't run into your team, she has no way to engage. Even with flash ult, people can just jump out.
: A non-toxic buff for Lulu
IMHO Supports should be able to support with the same strength as the {{champion:238}} who can kill your ADC in under 2 seconds. Though I would like Lulu's reverts, so I do agree with this. Not to mention, as a support, it's difficult to get above 100 AP early game.
: > [{quoted}](name=Cobalt Entity,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Tc9eaAwc,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-13T06:14:46.918+0000) > > it&#x27;s almost like you can&#x27;t ban out everything that poses a threat to you because you want to autowin your lane. take a lap. :thinking:
> [{quoted}](name=DarkTree1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Tc9eaAwc,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-10-13T06:28:28.044+0000) > > :thinking: {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Rioter Comments
: This game is in dire need of in depth PvE content.
Sounds casual based, not quite meant for LoL. So maybe make it an entirely different platform, but running on the same engine?
> [{quoted}](name=Tetsuo and Youth,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EIbQEQdy,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2018-10-17T17:59:49.136+0000) > > are you retarded or something? you are lampooning the fact that people think AP itemization &gt; AD itemization by calling that sentiment ridiculous and i am telling you that non-plastic elos think that as it is the truth. you are the one that should invest into hooked on phonics as your literacy skills are clearly trash u dumbass > > also given that youre hardstuck gold for literally 5 yrs you probably have a learning disability too lol yikes Well I'm not the one trying to txt tlk 0nl1ne. Quoting something obscure that originates in a dated time doesn't, at all, make you sound any better. As for going beyond gold, I've had very little reason to go beyond gold. In-fact, I've trolld in every season after I've hit gold. Support mids only, got into gold that season. ADC mid only, got into gold. This season I've trolled jungles and supports, with top laners supporting bottom laners; back into gold. The ideology of accomplishment does not mean I got - - - this season, because I abused picks, meta and know how to play the game. My sense of accomplishment is how can I make something that does not currently work, actually work. This being said, hard to believe that somebody 'hard stuck gold' has better winrates than somebody who is hardstuck diamond 5, the same person who abuses picks when they are strong and only picks champions that are solid picks. The champions that you don't pick along those lines are terrible, the winrates are abysmal and you seem to be unable to compete in equal elo despite your current stance. You: https://puu.sh/BOkcZ/df59be5187.png Me: https://puu.sh/BOkc7/fa6093503d.png Bare in mind, I'm playing my picks off-role or troll build. That Pyke you're seeing builds no AD, only armor. That Soraka you're seeing is tank Soraka. That ivern is either autifilled jungle, or support ivern. Mostly support, because, yeah. Support role. Kha was built 50% of the time with an AP burn build. Furthermore, I got a friend of mine with ALL of those games from bronze all the way to Silver 1. Papa Hogey, if you want to look them up. We don't play anymore, as I've gotten tired of LoL. Let's see your main, now.
Tusutaki (NA)
: > why not make keystones centered around making sure tanks don't drop off of the face of the planet because of how much time has passed in the game? We did when we still had the 2016 Mastery system. Stoneborn Pact and Courage of the Colossus were pretty great and by far my favorite. If it were up to me I would just bring back the old Resolve tree in general. >Offensive keystones are superior in the early, mid and late game Conqueror is the biggest issue right now due to absolutely negating any defensive items. Although just taking out Conq wont fix anything because they would just hurt fighters more than it helps tanks. Only solution besides nerfing Conq I can think of would be to buff defensive itemization as majority of them are absolutely terrible.
> [{quoted}](name=Tusutaki,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6ZzBpT5M,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-10-17T00:40:02.267+0000) > > We did when we still had the 2016 Mastery system. Stoneborn Pact and Courage of the Colossus were pretty great and by far my favorite. If it were up to me I would just bring back the old Resolve tree in general. > > Conqueror is the biggest issue right now due to absolutely negating any defensive items. Although just taking out Conq wont fix anything because they would just hurt fighters more than it helps tanks. Only solution besides nerfing Conq I can think of would be to buff defensive itemization as majority of them are absolutely terrible. I agree, Although I think that the efficiency of tank items are terrible right now, buffing them will require towers to not be made out of tissue paper. Towers are not very good defensively, and when tanks are strong they can stand in them for moments at a time. (I play lots of tanks, and I want to see tank meta because I honestly believe it's the best meta.) Bias aside, the aforementioned keystones in 2016 still did not provide coverage for everybody, and left people out in the dark.
Tusutaki (NA)
: Season 9 Runes suggestion (Resolve Tree)
Why not remove the tree system altogether? More than half of the roster don't synergize with MOST of the provided tools. Without creating a substantially large margin of additional runes and masteries, champions will be left out regardless of adding a few additional keystones. Prior to the keystones and implementing of this system, there was a greater variety and champions didn't feel ass-raped into performing in a very specific role in a very specific lane. Add massively increased choices, or ditch the system entirely. And stop tacking on damage in EVERY single choice that we make. Be a little more creative? Why the hell is Aftershock, a tank keystone, doing damage instead of providing additional utility? Furthermore, why does the other option for tanks, grasp, do additional damage injunction with getting to be a little bit more tanky (useless after mid game btw) and sustain? And why does offense outclass defense so severely? Listen, If I have Aftershock with {{champion:33}} with {{item:3075}} {{item:3068}} I shouldn't be just immediately shredded because it's lategame. Offensive keystones are superior in the early, mid and late game - why not make keystones centered around making sure tanks don't drop off of the face of the planet because of how much time has passed in the game?
: ok I am mostly pointing out the armor % shred which would be great for only a few AP champs (not mages) like Ekko would be great with an AP version of BC. We have a AP version of Trinity already with a flat move speed AKA lich bane. I can understand why you are so angry being hardstuck in your league but expand your mind and you can move up easily.
> [{quoted}](name=LeftyRaydy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EIbQEQdy,comment-id=001200000000,timestamp=2018-10-16T15:22:45.706+0000) > > ok I am mostly pointing out the armor % shred which would be great for only a few AP champs (not mages) like Ekko would be great with an AP version of BC. We have a AP version of Trinity already with a flat move speed AKA lich bane. I can understand why you are so angry being hardstuck in your league but expand your mind and you can move up easily. The response given to you was purely satire, not meant to be taken seriously.
: You’ll never agree because you can only see it from your perspective. Try playing a non mage while the AD player plays a mage and you’ll change your tone. I don’t see 6 AD items giving 60+ AD and 300+ health. Mage items give an absurd amount of stats to compensate for being entirely spell oriented, but most AD champions are also spell oriented these days. AD champs have one item to counter mages - and it does it extremely well - but mages have like 6 to deal with AD champions or universal damage in general. Opinions differ depending on player skill, because the mages need to be smart enough to actually build the right items and know how to use them to succeed, but when they do they’re so hopelessly oppressive they shape the entire meta - look at Swain before his huge rebalance.
> [{quoted}](name=Frontline Fury,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EIbQEQdy,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-10-02T10:19:05.130+0000) > > You’ll never agree because you can only see it from your perspective. Try playing a non mage while the AD player plays a mage and you’ll change your tone. > > I don’t see 6 AD items giving 60+ AD and 300+ health. Mage items give an absurd amount of stats to compensate for being entirely spell oriented, but most AD champions are also spell oriented these days. > > AD champs have one item to counter mages - and it does it extremely well - but mages have like 6 to deal with AD champions or universal damage in general. Opinions differ depending on player skill, because the mages need to be smart enough to actually build the right items and know how to use them to succeed, but when they do they’re so hopelessly oppressive they shape the entire meta - look at Swain before his huge rebalance. The argument that you're proposing is: "If you're not gay, then you can't speak about gays, because if you're not gay, you don't know what it's like to be gay." Though my champion pool looks like this: {{champion:117}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:154}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:143}} So I play a lot of utility champions, tanks and play strictly AD while I'm jungling. If you think AD champions have one item to counter mages, then you're purposefully not bothering to think about what you're saying before posting. That or you didn't bother to look me up. One of my highest winrates is an AD champion, Pyke, with 62 games and a 66% winrate. Furthermore, AD ratios are typically higher than AP ratios, for every 1 AD you must have 2 AP. (There's an actual conversion sheet for this.) There are countless videos of AD Critical strike {{champion:122}} who can do something like 2k damage with his W, because his ratio was so high. https://puu.sh/BLJH9/c6b4507069.png - And this is you. Somebody who strictly plays only AD and abuses specific champions when they are hot. If you go to monthly, you can even see when the champion was suddenly nerfed and when you decided to stop playing them.
> [{quoted}](name=Tetsuo and Youth,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EIbQEQdy,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-10-02T12:49:52.818+0000) > > yes, people that arent in plastic elo believe that (because it&#x27;s true). AP itemization has been better for maybe 6 seasons now I can see English wasn't your strong class.
: AP items absolutely are stronger than AD items. Problem is that AP DEFENSIVE items are absolute joke compared to AD DEFENSIVE ITEMS. I have melted visage adaptive helm bruisers in matter of seconds. But this {{item:3157}} and this {{item:3156}} is absolute joke.
> [{quoted}](name=FreeOfChargeHoe,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EIbQEQdy,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2018-10-02T15:42:31.541+0000) > > AP items absolutely are stronger than AD items. Problem is that AP DEFENSIVE items are absolute joke compared to AD DEFENSIVE ITEMS. I have melted visage adaptive helm bruisers in matter of seconds. But this {{item:3157}} and this {{item:3156}} is absolute joke. In terms of raw power yes, however, AD have the opportunity to use basic attacks while AP's can not have that benefit without {{item:3100}} while they also have sustain opportunity {{item:3153}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3080}} {{item:3163}} {{item:1053}} {{item:1055}} {{item:3144}} {{item:3139}} {{item:3074}} AD's also have items that can remove CC: {{item:3140}} {{item:3231}} AD's also benefit with FREE tank stats, with more AD and an extra life: {{item:3026}} AD's also get items that remove the weakness of not being able to push very well: {{item:3087}} {{item:3085}} AD's also get dueling items: {{item:3046}} AD's also get shielding, and this stacks with additional shielding from mages with keystones: {{item:3156}} AD's also get multiple choices to penetrate armor: {{item:3147}} {{item:3814}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3033}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3134}} AD's also get better on-hit items that can STACK with each other AND the auto attacks passives that they get: {{item:3124}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3149}} {{item:3091}} AD's also get percent damage items that you can actually use without being called a troll: {{item:3153}} In any circumstance that you put up against an AP item VS an AD Item, the AD item is superior. An AP champion must rely on their kit being better and player skill being superior, otherwise, they have less opportunity of choice in comparison to the store that they need to purchase items from. I agree that AP items MUST and ARE superior to AD when it comes to damage. However, this is a spike, and they are not equal in gameplay. In 0.5 - 1.5 Seconds, the AP itemization has the upper hand. Anything beyond 1.5 seconds, the AD items will have more defensive value, more offensive value, and more utility value. Only after cooldowns have come back up, do AP itemizations suddenly surpass AD itemization. (They are less worth than before because you no longer have your ultimate, unless you're Elise / Karma.) This rhythm continues, until eventually no matter what, AD Items will surpass AP items. But that doesn't matter, because the fight is over. The enemy is already dead, or the you're already dead. And I guess that's just what really sucks about the game right now. Regardless, AP items are objectively just terrible. I want my own {{item:3156}} and I want my own {{item:3071}} and I want at least 10 different ways (Not including additional keystones, as we've been cucked out of that too.) to penetrate armor as a AP caster just like AD champions can. I'm forced to buy the same shitty items as a person who strictly plays Utility, which are inferior to AD items. We've had YEARS. YEARS. Y E A R S To develop itemization. And somehow, every single AP build is identical and a xerox of one another. We couldn't even have a single patch, not even a SINGLE patch without ADC's being bad without a super-duper hotfix to buff ADC's back into the bottom lane. It's just hard to believe that AP's are ever going to get fair and equal treatment.
: > [{quoted}](name=Subject 5,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EIbQEQdy,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-10-02T03:45:06.606+0000) > > https://puu.sh/BEiXx/068b876762.png > > I > > D E M A N D > > Some kind of explanation behind this statement. I might be off from LoL but that statement is the most ludicrous thing to even bother believing. Holy cow People really do hate mages/AP champs. So much so that they really do believe AP items are better. Compare almost any similar AD/AP item and you will find out this is not true. The only AP item that is awesome is Lich bane (I am an AP Assassin main {{champion:245}} ) and other than that I would take any AD item and convert it into AP. Can you imagine Ekko with an MR shred version of {{item:3071}}
> [{quoted}](name=LeftyRaydy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EIbQEQdy,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2018-10-02T16:01:43.692+0000) > > Holy cow People really do hate mages/AP champs. So much so that they really do believe AP items are better. Compare almost any similar AD/AP item and you will find out this is not true. The only AP item that is awesome is Lich bane (I am an AP Assassin main {{champion:245}} ) and other than that I would take any AD item and convert it into AP. Can you imagine Ekko with an MR shred version of {{item:3071}} No you dumb piece of shit, mages don't deserve movement speed buffs like {{item:3071}} {{item:3078}} Also, Ekko is black. I felt the undeniable need to point that out.
Krytoric (NA)
: everyone who is telling you actual facts is getting downvoted, so thats prob why you never see any reasoning behind it loool
> [{quoted}](name=Krytoric,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EIbQEQdy,comment-id=0022,timestamp=2018-10-03T07:58:14.685+0000) > > everyone who is telling you actual facts is getting downvoted, so thats prob why you never see any reasoning behind it loool Haven't been on boards since the day before this post, I can't control other peoples actions. I like brightwings response, even though, I do not support what they are saying.
Rioter Comments
: another ungrateful post from an addicted player that probably spent hundreds if not thousand of hours on the game that he call a "piece of shit" well then, congrats on still playing something that cause you suffering, way to go!
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Prepuzius,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FPULxFU1,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-09-27T09:44:52.832+0000) > > another ungrateful post from an addicted player that probably spent hundreds if not thousand of hours on the game that he call a &quot;piece of shit&quot; > > well then, congrats on still playing something that cause you suffering, way to go! I didn't realize that this was Halo 3 on launch when the game was identical to what it was on launch in comparison to what it is now; which is still identical in nature. That's because the game was released and is still a vacuum, nothing will change and what has been said prior can never cease to change until the product itself is changed. Thus, a good game can become a piece of shit very quickly if given to the wrong hands with the wrong mindset. So do yourself the favor, don't act like the game is a vacuum and don't let memories of what did exist, blind the reality of what is present day a different game than what previously existed.
: Because you took a month break? the quick fights were happening a month ago too buddy.
> [{quoted}](name=Shablagoo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FPULxFU1,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-09-27T19:02:08.755+0000) > > Because you took a month break? the quick fights were happening a month ago too buddy. The key terminology that you've managed to miss in the title is the word: **Still**
Rioter Comments
saltran (EUW)
: Nah, because it didn't happened as OP says
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xscdUgr4,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-09-26T12:57:38.984+0000) > > Nah, because it didn&#x27;t happened as OP says **Literally ** all of your posts ignored OP's, while simultaneously injecting what you think has happened despite not taking the 30 seconds to look at OP's match history. Instead of being productive to the forum and testing things out yourself, you gave us your best trump impression. And yes, we are fucking laughing.
: You are basically immune under tower while the shroud is up. And having nothing countering a significant potion of a champions kit is okay? A few champions litteraly CANT hit her in her shroud. Like Jax for example. He can’t hit her in the shroud with anything but his r. His auto animation is too slow to finish befor she restealths.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8pAaifdv,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-26T23:25:18.689+0000) > > You are basically immune under tower while the shroud is up. > And having nothing countering a significant potion of a champions kit is okay? A few champions litteraly CANT hit her in her shroud. Like Jax for example. He can’t hit her in the shroud with anything but his r. His auto animation is too slow to finish befor she restealths. Actually both champions can not attack each other without taking damage, in most cases most mid laners have things in their kit to hit Akali with in the shroud or even push them out of shroud. It's just that playing a mage feels like a piece of shit.
: Zed is way too over played, can we all finally admit it is because he is very easy to play?
Zed is mechanically intensive actually. In comparison to other champions in the game, he is higher on the scale of mechanically intensive.
: -Is off of the game for 1 month -Logs in to try newnu (imo the best rework so far that was why i was so eager to try it) -Plays the new gamemode -Literally everybody on my team said something along the lines of ''fucking useless nunu'', ''the forbidden work we get banned for saying in the boards that starts with k'', or some form of harrasment Yeah, no. See you in another 6 months {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
> [{quoted}](name=RaikoPlays,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AAXdepc8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-08T10:03:03.363+0000) > > -Is off of the game for 1 month > -Logs in to try newnu (imo the best rework so far that was why i was so eager to try it) > -Plays the new gamemode > -Literally everybody on my team said something along the lines of &#x27;&#x27;fucking useless nunu&#x27;&#x27;, &#x27;&#x27;the forbidden work we get banned for saying in the boards that starts with k&#x27;&#x27;, or some form of harrasment > > Yeah, no. See you in another 6 months {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} Knickers or Knuckles?
: Remove Bans From Nexus Blitz
There should be a ban phase for when Galio 7.21 comes around the corner again.
: What do you want out of league in 2019?
1. Slower games 2. Longer fights, like 2X as long or even 3X as long seeing as fights are usually instantly decided 3. Remove ADC from the meta again, that was fun while it lasted
Mizaya (NA)
: When you hate ADCs but can't argue for them being nonexistent? XD
> [{quoted}](name=Mizaya,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=h7dNvwAx,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T17:49:21.691+0000) > > When you hate ADCs but can&#x27;t argue for them being nonexistent? XD No, I just kept imagining what it was like being in any kind of friendship / relationship with you, and ended up agreeing with myself that suicide would be better than trying to argue with a passive aggressive shoe.
Mizaya (NA)
: Yeah I'm not quite sure either. I mean I could explain why the majority of non-adcs were awful to play against and were already viable in other lanes before the changes? The game where I first timed Swain and repeatedly 1v2d the enemy bot lane comes to mind. And these picks were pushing out the majority of adcs. Or I could go into more detail about how Jhin would have to be extremely fed or at late-late game to do 4.5k damage in one rotation, where a Vlad with the same gold income could literally kill any squishy champ in a couple of frames. Jhin is annoying with his movespeed but his damage really is not that ridiculous. Boards are always going to complain about something especially an ADC, so if the primary complaint is that an ADC can move really fast and another ADC is meta and is just badly designed (Kai'Sa), then I don't really see how the bot lane meta is so bad. Nerf Kai'Sa and Stormrazor? problem fixed. Or, if it's a problem for ADCs to be viable because people who play them are annoying, then why aren't we nerfing carry junglers out of viability, whose players are known for being extremely toxic? And I mean they're totally going to just quit the game and/or stop being toxic after that right? You realize a lot of the people playing non-adcs bot lane were in fact adc players before...
> [{quoted}](name=Mizaya,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=h7dNvwAx,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T03:28:38.649+0000) > > Yeah I&#x27;m not quite sure either. I mean I could explain why the majority of non-adcs were awful to play against and were already viable in other lanes before the changes? The game where I first timed Swain and repeatedly 1v2d the enemy bot lane comes to mind. And these picks were pushing out the majority of adcs. > > Or I could go into more detail about how Jhin would have to be extremely fed or at late-late game to do 4.5k damage in one rotation, where a Vlad with the same gold income could literally kill any squishy champ in a couple of frames. Jhin is annoying with his movespeed but his damage really is not that ridiculous. Boards are always going to complain about something especially an ADC, so if the primary complaint is that an ADC can move really fast and another ADC is meta and is just badly designed (Kai&#x27;Sa), then I don&#x27;t really see how the bot lane meta is so bad. Nerf Kai&#x27;Sa and Stormrazor? problem fixed. > > Or, if it&#x27;s a problem for ADCs to be viable because people who play them are annoying, then why aren&#x27;t we nerfing carry junglers out of viability, whose players are known for being extremely toxic? And I mean they&#x27;re totally going to just quit the game and/or stop being toxic after that right? You realize a lot of the people playing non-adcs bot lane were in fact adc players before... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCNGfdU4kFY You
: Why I consider Riots attempt to fight toxicity a failure, please discuss!
I've been playing this game for 5+ years, absolutely no bans or chat restrictions; pretty much a completely clean slate. <Make an adult joke <Suspended for 14 days I see no reason to support a company that is a hypocrite and a Joke Police. I refuse to participate with the community while in game, it's either straight /muteall or I bait the person I don't like into getting suspended for 'harassing me.' So far I've got 5 people suspended, not sure if permanent or temporary. Maybe focus on the real problem, like, your employees or maybe the fact that griefing is extremely common.
Fízz v2 (EUW)
: mfw people saying #lc$bigplays but assassins not been meta in pro play since season 4 https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.403913525.8895/mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t-c,22,2,0,352.u1.jpg heh
> [{quoted}](name=Fízz v2,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UuEp7cc8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-05T17:40:00.678+0000) > > mfw people saying #lc$bigplays but assassins not been meta in pro play since season 4 https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.403913525.8895/mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t-c,22,2,0,352.u1.jpg heh {{champion:64}} Is a lot more of an LC$bigplay than an assassin, I mean, most assassins just do one very linear thing. Not exactly Lc$ b1gpay to use my W R QE AA as a Zed and even a lot more boring to watch a Fish from Disney go into invincibility, flop down in a very expected manner and then QW out for a kill.
Mizaya (NA)
: If Jhin can do 4.5k damage then bot lane Vlad back when it was meta could 1v5 teamfights. You can still play him mid btw. You can still play Yasuo bot and carry if you're good enough too.
> [{quoted}](name=Mizaya,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=h7dNvwAx,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-09-05T16:02:19.966+0000) > > If Jhin can do 4.5k damage then bot lane Vlad back when it was meta could 1v5 teamfights. > > You can still play him mid btw. You can still play Yasuo bot and carry if you&#x27;re good enough too. I'm failing to see the point you're trying to make.
: Only viable ADCs are {{champion:145}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:119}}. The rest are auto-loss troll picks.
> [{quoted}](name=Colton147,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=h7dNvwAx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-05T06:38:01.325+0000) > > Only viable ADCs are {{champion:145}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:119}}. > > The rest are auto-loss troll picks. Like every ADC meta, 5 or if we're lucky 6 ADC's are pick to win while the others are troll picks. This has been a thing since the beginning of pro-play. It's boring to participate with players that literally right click to win a game. There is even a setting that 'helps' you to right click by using an assistants tool. Yeah, auto attacks are necessary but have one of these champions in 99% of games, for 9+ years is like . . . jeez.
Rioter Comments
: Who are YOUR top 3 permaban champions?
{{champion:11}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:145}}
: Why smurfing should be punishable... and why it isn't
Think Riot is busy focusing on the **real **problem. Bad language.
Damanic (NA)
: How to play Shen and be viable?
Shen has a Pro-Play-Curse He won't ever be in a consistent state of 'good' or 'alright' because he will be nerfed solely based on his R ability.
: So, uh... how do I fight new Akali?
Most champions in the game shit on her actually. She has the lowest base stats in the game. So people that have AOE and bully potential are significant powers. More than 20+ champions can beat her in-lane, try stabbing in the dark at who 'might' counter her, I'm sure you can do it.
DaBooosh (NA)
: What happened with Sejuani? Why does Riot hate her?
> [{quoted}](name=DaBooosh,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lYkbE7VF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-04T20:32:18.897+0000) > > What happened with Sejuani? > Why does Riot hate her? Pro-play
VvVVvV (NA)
: Surrendering When People Are In Their Series
I usually always have a never surrender mentality, though most of my games end with a surrender. My team or their team. In a competitive environment, other people shouldn't decide the impact of something so severely because of poor morale and **unsportsmanlike behavior.** Imagine playing a baseball game and just packing up and leaving because the first 1/4 of the game just ended with you getting 8 points and the enemy team getting 16 points. You just don't deserve an opportunity in something competitive from my POV, go play something else like checkers. Can't play the game while losing, pick up something you can't lose in. Idk. Make a pirate ship out of toothpicks? Just don't give up halfway through . . . I would say make a system that better catches griefers that won't play the game or sit in fountain and force higher punishment for disruptive gameplay, then those who decide to surrender lose 50% more LP than normal while those who agreed to continue playing with a surrender 'no' vote are saved 50% LP if they lose despite trying.
Show more

Subject 5

Level 90 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion