: Zed is way too over played, can we all finally admit it is because he is very easy to play?
Zed is mechanically intensive actually. In comparison to other champions in the game, he is higher on the scale of mechanically intensive.
: -Is off of the game for 1 month -Logs in to try newnu (imo the best rework so far that was why i was so eager to try it) -Plays the new gamemode -Literally everybody on my team said something along the lines of ''fucking useless nunu'', ''the forbidden work we get banned for saying in the boards that starts with k'', or some form of harrasment Yeah, no. See you in another 6 months {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
> [{quoted}](name=RaikoPlays,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AAXdepc8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-08T10:03:03.363+0000) > > -Is off of the game for 1 month > -Logs in to try newnu (imo the best rework so far that was why i was so eager to try it) > -Plays the new gamemode > -Literally everybody on my team said something along the lines of ''fucking useless nunu'', ''the forbidden work we get banned for saying in the boards that starts with k'', or some form of harrasment > > Yeah, no. See you in another 6 months {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} Knickers or Knuckles?
: Remove Bans From Nexus Blitz
There should be a ban phase for when Galio 7.21 comes around the corner again.
: What do you want out of league in 2019?
1. Slower games 2. Longer fights, like 2X as long or even 3X as long seeing as fights are usually instantly decided 3. Remove ADC from the meta again, that was fun while it lasted
Mizaya (NA)
: When you hate ADCs but can't argue for them being nonexistent? XD
> [{quoted}](name=Mizaya,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=h7dNvwAx,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T17:49:21.691+0000) > > When you hate ADCs but can't argue for them being nonexistent? XD No, I just kept imagining what it was like being in any kind of friendship / relationship with you, and ended up agreeing with myself that suicide would be better than trying to argue with a passive aggressive shoe.
Mizaya (NA)
: Yeah I'm not quite sure either. I mean I could explain why the majority of non-adcs were awful to play against and were already viable in other lanes before the changes? The game where I first timed Swain and repeatedly 1v2d the enemy bot lane comes to mind. And these picks were pushing out the majority of adcs. Or I could go into more detail about how Jhin would have to be extremely fed or at late-late game to do 4.5k damage in one rotation, where a Vlad with the same gold income could literally kill any squishy champ in a couple of frames. Jhin is annoying with his movespeed but his damage really is not that ridiculous. Boards are always going to complain about something especially an ADC, so if the primary complaint is that an ADC can move really fast and another ADC is meta and is just badly designed (Kai'Sa), then I don't really see how the bot lane meta is so bad. Nerf Kai'Sa and Stormrazor? problem fixed. Or, if it's a problem for ADCs to be viable because people who play them are annoying, then why aren't we nerfing carry junglers out of viability, whose players are known for being extremely toxic? And I mean they're totally going to just quit the game and/or stop being toxic after that right? You realize a lot of the people playing non-adcs bot lane were in fact adc players before...
> [{quoted}](name=Mizaya,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=h7dNvwAx,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T03:28:38.649+0000) > > Yeah I'm not quite sure either. I mean I could explain why the majority of non-adcs were awful to play against and were already viable in other lanes before the changes? The game where I first timed Swain and repeatedly 1v2d the enemy bot lane comes to mind. And these picks were pushing out the majority of adcs. > > Or I could go into more detail about how Jhin would have to be extremely fed or at late-late game to do 4.5k damage in one rotation, where a Vlad with the same gold income could literally kill any squishy champ in a couple of frames. Jhin is annoying with his movespeed but his damage really is not that ridiculous. Boards are always going to complain about something especially an ADC, so if the primary complaint is that an ADC can move really fast and another ADC is meta and is just badly designed (Kai'Sa), then I don't really see how the bot lane meta is so bad. Nerf Kai'Sa and Stormrazor? problem fixed. > > Or, if it's a problem for ADCs to be viable because people who play them are annoying, then why aren't we nerfing carry junglers out of viability, whose players are known for being extremely toxic? And I mean they're totally going to just quit the game and/or stop being toxic after that right? You realize a lot of the people playing non-adcs bot lane were in fact adc players before... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCNGfdU4kFY You
: Why I consider Riots attempt to fight toxicity a failure, please discuss!
I've been playing this game for 5+ years, absolutely no bans or chat restrictions; pretty much a completely clean slate. <Make an adult joke <Suspended for 14 days I see no reason to support a company that is a hypocrite and a Joke Police. I refuse to participate with the community while in game, it's either straight /muteall or I bait the person I don't like into getting suspended for 'harassing me.' So far I've got 5 people suspended, not sure if permanent or temporary. Maybe focus on the real problem, like, your employees or maybe the fact that griefing is extremely common.
Fízz v2 (EUW)
: mfw people saying #lc$bigplays but assassins not been meta in pro play since season 4 https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.403913525.8895/mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t-c,22,2,0,352.u1.jpg heh
> [{quoted}](name=Fízz v2,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UuEp7cc8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-05T17:40:00.678+0000) > > mfw people saying #lc$bigplays but assassins not been meta in pro play since season 4 https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.403913525.8895/mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t-c,22,2,0,352.u1.jpg heh {{champion:64}} Is a lot more of an LC$bigplay than an assassin, I mean, most assassins just do one very linear thing. Not exactly Lc$ b1gpay to use my W R QE AA as a Zed and even a lot more boring to watch a Fish from Disney go into invincibility, flop down in a very expected manner and then QW out for a kill.
Mizaya (NA)
: If Jhin can do 4.5k damage then bot lane Vlad back when it was meta could 1v5 teamfights. You can still play him mid btw. You can still play Yasuo bot and carry if you're good enough too.
> [{quoted}](name=Mizaya,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=h7dNvwAx,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-09-05T16:02:19.966+0000) > > If Jhin can do 4.5k damage then bot lane Vlad back when it was meta could 1v5 teamfights. > > You can still play him mid btw. You can still play Yasuo bot and carry if you&#x27;re good enough too. I'm failing to see the point you're trying to make.
: Only viable ADCs are {{champion:145}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:119}}. The rest are auto-loss troll picks.
> [{quoted}](name=Colton147,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=h7dNvwAx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-05T06:38:01.325+0000) > > Only viable ADCs are {{champion:145}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:119}}. > > The rest are auto-loss troll picks. Like every ADC meta, 5 or if we're lucky 6 ADC's are pick to win while the others are troll picks. This has been a thing since the beginning of pro-play. It's boring to participate with players that literally right click to win a game. There is even a setting that 'helps' you to right click by using an assistants tool. Yeah, auto attacks are necessary but have one of these champions in 99% of games, for 9+ years is like . . . jeez.
Rioter Comments
: Who are YOUR top 3 permaban champions?
{{champion:11}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:145}}
: Why smurfing should be punishable... and why it isn't
Think Riot is busy focusing on the **real **problem. Bad language.
Damanic (NA)
: How to play Shen and be viable?
Shen has a Pro-Play-Curse He won't ever be in a consistent state of 'good' or 'alright' because he will be nerfed solely based on his R ability.
: So, uh... how do I fight new Akali?
Most champions in the game shit on her actually. She has the lowest base stats in the game. So people that have AOE and bully potential are significant powers. More than 20+ champions can beat her in-lane, try stabbing in the dark at who 'might' counter her, I'm sure you can do it.
DaBooosh (NA)
: What happened with Sejuani? Why does Riot hate her?
> [{quoted}](name=DaBooosh,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lYkbE7VF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-04T20:32:18.897+0000) > > What happened with Sejuani? > Why does Riot hate her? Pro-play
VvVVvV (NA)
: Surrendering When People Are In Their Series
I usually always have a never surrender mentality, though most of my games end with a surrender. My team or their team. In a competitive environment, other people shouldn't decide the impact of something so severely because of poor morale and **unsportsmanlike behavior.** Imagine playing a baseball game and just packing up and leaving because the first 1/4 of the game just ended with you getting 8 points and the enemy team getting 16 points. You just don't deserve an opportunity in something competitive from my POV, go play something else like checkers. Can't play the game while losing, pick up something you can't lose in. Idk. Make a pirate ship out of toothpicks? Just don't give up halfway through . . . I would say make a system that better catches griefers that won't play the game or sit in fountain and force higher punishment for disruptive gameplay, then those who decide to surrender lose 50% more LP than normal while those who agreed to continue playing with a surrender 'no' vote are saved 50% LP if they lose despite trying.
: it's akali top, and I picked fiora fiora used to be a counter pick to akali
> [{quoted}](name=blackops III,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w48cEd52,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-02T22:06:42.224+0000) > > it&#x27;s akali top, and I picked fiora > > fiora used to be a counter pick to akali Akali has the lowest base stats in the game. At lvl 2 you can chunk her hp with a vital, Q, E and just ignite and she's instantly dead. http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Akali http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Fiora Akali is literally a twig compared to Fiora, who can take punishment and heal it back up far more frequently than an Akali early and mid game. And I just want to REALLY put emphasis on this. **Like, super-duper emphasis: Akali starts with 23 armor while Fiora starts with 33 armor. Fiora not only has trading potential that is superior in lane because of her passive but her HP regen is more than double Akali's. Fiora has better AD stats, Armor stats, MR stats, superior AA range, and identical MS / HP. As far as kit is compared, Fiora stomps Akali early on.**
: When you see an ADC walking up to a AP assassin 1 v 1 and the assassin being the one that needs to run you just know that ADC is super well balanced and very fair to play against.
> [{quoted}](name=BestPudgeNA,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=53sOhFkU,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-03T21:40:34.626+0000) > > When you see an ADC walking up to a AP assassin 1 v 1 and the assassin being the one that needs to run you just know that ADC is super well balanced and very fair to play against. I believe we had a few patches of ADC being {{item:3153}} "Omg I'm not the best class in the game wtf is going on?" then Riot reacted with these exact words: {{summoner:14}} "WTF! ADC's aren't meta for 8 straight SEASONS!? NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF-" Then, my hidden camera recorded the balancing teams suggestions during the 'round table.' {{summoner:31}} "Well fuck, I guess ADC's are dying a little too quick because they aren't purchasing any defensive items. Shit, guess we should, uhm, I 'unno. Nerf very specifically the supports that actually counter Assassins, then remove this weird meta that we don't approve of in the bottom lane, hit bruisers in the knee caps with my 75 pound Dildo Hammer, revert the nerfs on ADC items and then buff ADC items, give them an item that allows free crititical strike potential, increased attack speed and a butt fuck ton of AD. That should make ADC's meta again." {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} You can quote me on that one, this was a REAL conversation that happened. I don't have proof because my footage got ruined during my Great Midnight Run, but you'll have to trust me on this one.
: Some buffs to make Illaoi meta again without breaking her...
Jesus Christ dude. The buffs you are suggesting are Galio Patch 7.21 levels of I N S A N E She's fine, it's just that she wasn't designed for strategy. She's designed for soaking up pressure because most people can not 1V1 after she gets an item or two. (Kek, Jayce / Kennen / Darius bully her out of lane) Send Illaoi to go top and die in a 2v1 or even better, more people. Killing her won't give the enemy team anything, and you then get to get a tower or an objective and then reset. The issue is that people that have mobility and security while also having more damage and bully potential than a person who is literally the embodiment of damage. (You should have to pay for your mobility) Most tops can just dash out of her ultimate or shove her back, then re-engage when it is most optimal. Maybe instead of increasing the damage creep, we slow the game down a few notches. Champions die in a full rotation, that's one problem for Illaoi. If fights lasted longer, she'd be far more useful than if she / or them blew up the moment either one blew CD's.
Malak (NA)
: Lucian buffs make me want to cry tbh
{{item:3144}} {{champion:236}} In a full rotation blew my ADC out of the game and he wasn't able to recover. I mean, he did feed a kill the first 20 seconds into laning which lead to me getting flamed for not being able to do anything about the fact . . . But ADC's went from garbage to gods in a few patches. AGAIN. I'm actually sick of it. I just wish a game mode existed WITHOUT that cum guzzling Elephant on your back nagging old hags that I've been enslaved to since the beginning of this game. Seriously, what the fuck happened to 'weak early game strong late game.' Lucian can leave lane and out duel a Fiora. Lucian can lane against a Fiora and win without jungle pressure. Lucian not only has safety and security with mobility but has hyper levels of damage. Why not buff {{champion:222}} Now that I think about it, why not let ADC's suffer the lows for a few more patches that other classes had to go through? ADC2K17 hardly lasted long, and the meme started for all of the WRONG reasonings. This: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWEpdOm2jYM And this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVc-I1vGZ0Q Some stupid doorknob of a Vayne just decided to walk up to 45 minute farmed Veigar to give him a handshake and got rolled because they lack all the resistances needed to survive. Garen, who is lvl 14 and is obviously fed off of his ass 1 shot an ADC because he built critical strike garen. This is working as intended, and now ADC's are back in the glammer of life because how on Earth can we possibly have a bad ADC meta?
: What if I have the power to buff/nerf the champions the way I want:
{{summoner:14}} Remove the burst per second ADC's, make it so that having an ADC isn't the only possible choice bottom lane. Nerf ADC items, remove lifesteal, force ADC's to build ONLY critical damage items with few exceptions. Remove the auto clicking 'feature' in the game so that you are required to actually correctly click on a champion.
Plesi (NA)
: 3900 Blue Essence for Level 7 Mastery
Revived because getting a mastery is as expensive as some champions in the game.
Rioter Comments
Madsin25 (NA)
: Atleast they gutted duskblade. I mean you got to give them that.
> [{quoted}](name=Madsin25,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Y42IFbEl,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-29T06:06:01.665+0000) > > Atleast they gutted duskblade. I mean you got to give them that. F u c k i n g L O L Good meme tho.
: I am, just correcting math. Even if it was 7, that leaves 2 who may have been upset by it and reported. Also, what is wrong with eating donuts? Powdered donuts are amazing and fresh hot glazed are too.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=PUEc3AWu,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-28T03:41:57.001+0000) > > I am, just correcting math. Even if it was 7, that leaves 2 who may have been upset by it and reported. > > Also, what is wrong with eating donuts? Powdered donuts are amazing and fresh hot glazed are too. Well the next time I get offended about a joke being made in public I'll have to Hugh Mungus my way into getting somebody punished for a sense of humor. _That seems to be popular thinking in the LoL community._ Also Gorden Ramsay meme, because his sense of humor is gnarly.
: The fact you aren't certain how many joined it means anywhere between 2 and 4 people got upset by it.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=PUEc3AWu,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-08-28T03:02:22.741+0000) > > The fact you aren&#x27;t certain how many joined it means anywhere between 2 and 4 people got upset by it. It's been 7+ months, chill.
Beastrod (NA)
: We would get banned for the "jokes" riot makes at meetings
Lul I got a 14 day suspension for making a joke that 5-7 other players joined in on the rest of the match. It was racial because we had a black champion in the game, but this 1 Donut eating fuck apparently got upset about the roleplay so I got punished for it. RIP: Don't make jokes in a **childrens game.**
: > [{quoted}](name=Subject 5,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bHwdan4y,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2018-08-26T22:28:56.798+0000) > > New assassins are relatively balanced if not a bit more on the weak side, > > {{champion:555}} {{champion:84}} > > And have some pretty clear weaknesses. Though this isn&#x27;t the case for classical assassins, > > {{champion:238}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:107}} Pyke isn't fair. People whined about Twitch stealth saying it was OP, how Pyke instant stealth who last 8 second is better ? Also an execute who give 2x the kill gold with a reset is no where acceptable for a support. This is a main reason why i hate assassins meta. Pyke is in top tier support because ''Assassins are overbearing''. He is no where fair. Akali i could careless but her shroud have legit no counterplay . i liked to be able to reveal her with red trinket at least. Now it's gone.
> [{quoted}](name=Press Q Win,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bHwdan4y,comment-id=00120000,timestamp=2018-08-26T22:34:51.526+0000) > > Pyke isn&#x27;t fair. People whined about Twitch stealth saying it was OP, how Pyke instant stealth who last 8 second is better ? Also an execute who give 2x the kill gold with a reset is no where acceptable for a support. This is a main reason why i hate assassins meta. Pyke is in top tier support because &#x27;&#x27;Assassins are overbearing&#x27;&#x27;. He is no where fair. Akali i could careless but her shroud have legit no counterplay . i liked to be able to reveal her with red trinket at least. Now it&#x27;s gone. You literally only play champions that lock on with a right click or an ability that amplifies your ability to right click. I couldn't imagine why you think that. https://puu.sh/BkVn0/233899ed5f.png
Hao1290 (NA)
: What Riot should do with Zoe
Yeah but Ryze is currently playable, Moving on, that won't solve anything. She's an artillery mage and has resistances to what makes an artillery mage weak in the first place, they should instead be removed from her kit to offer more clear windows of opportunity and obvious weaknesses to jump at.
: Assassins is the most unhealthy class in League
New assassins are relatively balanced if not a bit more on the weak side, {{champion:555}} {{champion:84}} And have some pretty clear weaknesses. Though this isn't the case for classical assassins, {{champion:238}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:107}}
: Again, statistics doesnt agree with you. When colossus was out, **MOST** people still rather prefered bruisers over Maokai or any other CC tank despite them being the best fucking class! When iceborn & sunfire was op, most people rather picked off tank shit like Fizz & Ekko over actual tanks which were infinitely more useful! Also saying that you have to be acting a certain way because of the champ you main is like a cavemans way of thinking.
> [{quoted}](name=ankoanko19,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FWPE5qET,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2018-08-17T22:33:27.828+0000) > > Again, statistics doesnt agree with you. When colossus was out, **MOST** people still rather prefered bruisers over Maokai or any other CC tank despite them being the best fucking class! When iceborn &amp; sunfire was op, most people rather picked off tank shit like Fizz &amp; Ekko over actual tanks which were infinitely more useful! Also saying that you have to be acting a certain way because of the champ you main is like a cavemans way of thinking. _Statistically Black People commit more crimes than White People in the USA, therefore, Black People are problematic and inferior to those who do not cause violence and crime in public._ This isn't what I think, actually, I've studied statistics and I know that there is a lot more to the story. But using statistics to display an emotional and subjective entity will not get you anywhere in a proper discussion, statistics speaking you will find yourself comforted in a pseudoscience reality than one that actually lives and breaths truth. Statistically speaking, of course.
: Its almost like most people dont like playing tanks!
> [{quoted}](name=ankoanko19,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FWPE5qET,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-17T18:48:05.095+0000) > > Its almost like most people dont like playing tanks! This is like a cavemans way of thinking. Playing a tank doesn't attract vocal minority because those people have an ego to display and protect, the loudest of people are attracted to power and power attracts obnoxious and loud people. IMO. Queue Stereotypes: {{champion:77}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:119}}
SEKAI (OCE)
: Can we talk about how bullshit Jax is?
~~Actually the champions who could deal with Jax were nerfed to the point that nobody wants to play them, they just feel like dogshit.~~ Supports are strong btw.
: Here's one piece of it https://youtu.be/OtncFZyKaiI
> [{quoted}](name=blackbeltbiker,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aWVqK9mU,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-08-17T16:10:44.441+0000) > > Here&#x27;s one piece of it > > https://youtu.be/OtncFZyKaiI https://youtu.be/OtncFZyKaiI?t=7s He didn't do 3/4 your HP, Minions did 1/4 because you walked in and used your Q at the same time, his combo did less than 1/2 of your remaining HP and his keystone did the rest of the damage with ignite. To put that into perspective, Level 4 Katarina = 602 + 92 + 92 + 92 + 92 = 970 HP at lvl 4. 970 / 2 = 485 HP is when you decided to engage despite taking minion agro and despite him having a full combo to use on you, including an ignite. (Poor decision making.) Zacs Q did less than 70 HP worth of damage to you. W Did less than 40 HP worth of damage to you. Zacs E did 160 damage to you, because all Zacs level E and no other abilities as far as I'm aware. He was 1 lvl up on you. This mean his entire combo, everything in his kit did less than your remaining 485 HP to you at the time. This isn't a Zac issue basically, it's the fact that Zacs entire kit does less damage than Electrocute and Ignite was buffed to the point that it does busted amounts of damage. You can find sources here: https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/champions/Zac/ http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Electrocute (Divide by 18) https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/champions/katarina/ http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Ignite (Ignite does more damage than Zacs entire kit lol.)
: Riot needs a way for players to view the NET changes of ANY champion/item from ANY patch
: You can still play most champions though! It's the community's hyper meta-focused mindset that has changed. Amumu can still work. Mordekaiser can still work. IN FACT HE DOES A GREAT JOB! Hecarim is still amazing. Mundo is still great. TF is still a fantastic addition to any team comp. Garen is still great. Ashe might actually be straight up OP. Ahri is strong as hell. RekSai is actually good. Outside of VERY few champs every champ is viable. I still win with Azir btw. Do they get played? No. The community's obsessed with "the best" that even in norms they tryhard to the point of ruining their own fun. Regarding Riot communication, I want you to honestly think about that for a second. The boards was actually full of people willing to challenge themselves to improve on the game. Back b4 websites gave you the best rune setups you had people ask, why they choose certain runes and masteries on champs, and how exactly to counter Darius and whatnot. New boards? They complain about the Akali rework... AKALI! Not only that but there's a ton of avenues to communicate with the community now and they do that via their twitter and reddit. Look at Nunu. They kept the robot HAHAHAHA laugh and his ult is basically the same. Why do you think they did that if not for listening to the boards? The Aatrox rework is WORD FOR WORD what the community clamored for, but when it came out all the silent Aatrox "fans" came out against it. The support role has changed to be so much more fulfilling now to be attractive to all players and that's because of the community. They are listening. It's absolutely 100% completely obvious that the community has an impact on the game.
> [{quoted}](name=TitanAnteus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yMnn79AF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-16T06:17:24.074+0000) > > You can still play most champions though! > It&#x27;s the community&#x27;s hyper meta-focused mindset that has changed. > > Amumu can still work. > Mordekaiser can still work. IN FACT HE DOES A GREAT JOB! > Hecarim is still amazing. > Mundo is still great. > TF is still a fantastic addition to any team comp. > Garen is still great. > Ashe might actually be straight up OP. > Ahri is strong as hell. > RekSai is actually good. > > Outside of VERY few champs every champ is viable. I still win with Azir btw. > > Do they get played? No. > The community&#x27;s obsessed with &quot;the best&quot; that even in norms they tryhard to the point of ruining their own fun. > > Regarding Riot communication, I want you to honestly think about that for a second. The boards was actually full of people willing to challenge themselves to improve on the game. Back b4 websites gave you the best rune setups you had people ask, why they choose certain runes and masteries on champs, and how exactly to counter Darius and whatnot. > > New boards? They complain about the Akali rework... AKALI! > > Not only that but there&#x27;s a ton of avenues to communicate with the community now and they do that via their twitter and reddit. > > Look at Nunu. They kept the robot HAHAHAHA laugh and his ult is basically the same. Why do you think they did that if not for listening to the boards? The Aatrox rework is WORD FOR WORD what the community clamored for, but when it came out all the silent Aatrox &quot;fans&quot; came out against it. The support role has changed to be so much more fulfilling now to be attractive to all players and that&#x27;s because of the community. They are listening. It&#x27;s absolutely 100% completely obvious that the community has an impact on the game. Not in ranked. I mean I can play Illaoi Jungle in norms and still carry. I can play Viktor jungle and be 15/1 like I did last night. If you don't pick the top picks, you're an actual literal hindrance to your team. And I'd be super passive aggressive about it in-game because I can't say anything else other than: "Lol good try man. Better luck next time dude." Personally, I think this is because damage is too high. Meta picks: {{champion:236}} VS {{champion:42}} Lucian Dashes in, Passive, Q, passive, W, passive, reset his E for another passive, Bork passive, ults and now he's just done about 2k Damage to you. Corki? R + Q + E and now that he's done his 600 damage, he needs to use W to run away. Keep in mind, this is a FULL rotation. You can kill people in a full rotation in every single lane. Unlike before, losing a trade was a big deal but now it's just instant and immediate death.
: Friendly PSA
When I play the game morals and values should be the very last thing that is on my mind while playing it, as morals and values are subjective from person to person. Although I do not want somebody ruining my game, therefore, I would expect to see inting and griefers banned. However, I don't support people and their ego to suppress freedom of speech when they have a route to literally avoid said speech. It's why I can say ' the n word ' in public and it's not against the law, however, the moment I start following around black people and start the ' the n word ' (I can't believe I'm a full grown adult and have to speak like a toddler LOL.) It becomes harassment. Thus, there is a clear distinction between freedom of speech and harassment. Another example is "I'm coming to your house and killing you." Which is a threat. But in this game, people have access to a mute button. And people have the excuse to not use the mute button because: "I should have the right to listen to what they're saying, and also prevent them from speaking to other people too." The only time I've ever complained about this, is when I'm in lobby and I don't have access to a mute button. Which is kind of like not having a block communications on Tumblr . . . so the person you're trying to block is messaging you a couple of times a day, everyday, and it's not avoidable. But this isn't the case. People LITERALLY want to listen to themselves get flamed. Hell, I got several people banned not just for being toxic but because fuck this community. They broke TOS and I knew it, so I just reported them when they made jokes and pretended that I was ' seriously offended. ' Because yes, I am that petty. But for good reason.
: Well yeah, he's anti tank. Darius, Mundo, Volibear and yes trundle. All have the potential to live longer. But their healing is generally conditional (eg if there are no enemy tanks, who gives a fk about trundle's ult?). Where as on naut, ornn, zac or mao I just have to activate a shield or wack the enemy. And generally we end up with more flat beef so our % scaling give us better sustain depending on what carries are in the team fight. Kite or peel a jugg and they're useless. Can't kite a tank, we got too much CC. Trade offs here and there between the 2 fat classes. Tbh though jugg innate beef/sustain could be toned down a tad
> [{quoted}](name=KrakenKnight,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oXclx2uo,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2018-08-16T04:34:45.020+0000) > > Well yeah, he&#x27;s anti tank. > Darius, Mundo, Volibear and yes trundle. All have the potential to live longer. But their healing is generally conditional (eg if there are no enemy tanks, who gives a fk about trundle&#x27;s ult?). Where as on naut, ornn, zac or mao I just have to activate a shield or wack the enemy. And generally we end up with more flat beef so our % scaling give us better sustain depending on what carries are in the team fight. > > Kite or peel a jugg and they&#x27;re useless. Can&#x27;t kite a tank, we got too much CC. Trade offs here and there between the 2 fat classes. > Tbh though jugg innate beef/sustain could be toned down a tad Actually I was just referring to the fact that Trundle can steal a Rammus W worth of stats and then not just have that amount of resistances for the incoming or ongoing fight, but also have access to damage such as {{item:3078}} or {{item:3748}} which tanks don't necessarily build. Not that he's broken but . . . Tanks should be the class that lives the absolute longest.
: I see Pyke in nearly every game
{{champion:63}} But this is allowed in your book?
: {{champion:48}} isn't a tank babe As for mao, ornn and zac. They're all issues in pro play and ornn's damage pattern makes him difficult to balance. Zac needs a fken revert to be balanceable and mao is kinda just there. IMO naut's shield change is a flat out nerf. They could've simply buff the base shield value at every rank to boost his clear. But instead they change a whole bunch of values, nerf the late game value and duration and call it a buff
> [{quoted}](name=KrakenKnight,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oXclx2uo,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-16T03:22:00.177+0000) > > {{champion:48}} isn&#x27;t a tank babe > > > As for mao, ornn and zac. They&#x27;re all issues in pro play and ornn&#x27;s damage pattern makes him difficult to balance. Zac needs a fken revert to be balanceable and mao is kinda just there. > > IMO naut&#x27;s shield change is a flat out nerf. They could&#x27;ve simply buff the base shield value at every rank to boost his clear. But instead they change a whole bunch of values, nerf the late game value and duration and call it a buff What's funny is that Trundle can actually live longer than say a {{champion:154}} who is suppose to be a tank.
: I still don't understand why Stormraizor and Duskblade have not been completely removed from the game lol
> [{quoted}](name=Fk me Ahri,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bGBvxadw,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-15T22:28:12.462+0000) > > I still don&#x27;t understand why Stormraizor and Duskblade have not been completely removed from the game lol "ADC's are having a hard time man." ~Literally 1 patch
Raoul (EUW)
: If Nunu ends up like I think he will, he is going to be the perfect example to how a tank should be:
Also, a tank that can not provide damage is practically worthless in this game. Fix damage creep = fix tanks
: What type of champs do YOU ban?
{{champion:11}} Requires an attentive team that works together {{champion:157}} Disables or disengages any and all ranged champions with windwall or projectile abilities {{champion:105}} Literally removes himself from the game
Rioter Comments
: I Need a Champion with Powerful, Reliable, Hard CC
I always pick {{champion:117}} to stop the Yi. Poly-these-nuts Oh also I feel very fucking useless when I play her other than suppressing the Yi. N3rf$
Rioter Comments
: Fix Your Tanks Damage Please
Video or it never happened
Arammus (EUW)
: you know what even more ridiculous? fanboys will come in here and go like "pff yea its easy to trashtalk riots godlike balance team, if you'd be the leader of them the game would die in minutes"
> [{quoted}](name=Arammus,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qenIEIT6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-15T12:37:17.336+0000) > > you know what even more ridiculous? > fanboys will come in here and go like > &quot;pff yea its easy to trashtalk riots godlike balance team, if you&#x27;d be the leader of them the game would die in minutes&quot; I can't tell if you're siding with Riots balance team (LOL) or you're coming at OP with whatever it is you're trying to say.
Lakega (NA)
: never understood the complaints and whining about BE... You get free Runes now.. I remember 5 years ago grinding my ass off at lvl 30 just to buy 2 full pages of tier 3 runes.. took me weeks... You get that shit for free now... Back then I didnt get champion shards, free champion skins, and a bunch of other shit either that I had to save up for.. This also saves you BE in the long run for new accounts, save your champ shards, gg. Or just sell them, even so, some champ shards are worth 3 cheap champions.. Wtf is BE for anyway? I'm sitting on like 300k of that useless crap with nothing to spend it on..
> [{quoted}](name=Lakega,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RidXslR6,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2018-08-15T05:48:29.357+0000) > > never understood the complaints and whining about BE... You get free Runes now.. I remember 5 years ago grinding my ass off at lvl 30 just to buy 2 full pages of tier 3 runes.. took me weeks... You get that shit for free now... > > Back then I didnt get champion shards, free champion skins, and a bunch of other shit either that I had to save up for.. This also saves you BE in the long run for new accounts, save your champ shards, gg. Or just sell them, even so, some champ shards are worth 3 cheap champions.. > > Wtf is BE for anyway? I&#x27;m sitting on like 300k of that useless crap with nothing to spend it on.. This is not a political comment, right? But just say this with Donald Trumps voice. You're welcome. A small loan of a million dollars.
Show more

Subject 5

Level 89 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion