Cocho (NA)
: https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-810-notes#patch-jungle >REMOVED SLOW DOWN Experience no longer reduced by 5% per level champion is ahead of the camp being taken. This one is probably why
> [{quoted}](name=Cocho,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XbXMKAAU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-20T00:35:07.599+0000) > > https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-810-notes#patch-jungle > Experience no longer reduced by 5% per level champion is ahead of the camp being taken. > > This one is probably why THAT EXPLAINS IT I was thinking why it was so god damn hard, that totally makes sense now. So It's pretty much that the EXP gained from top player has no snowball cap, and can snowball without restraint now.
: You know, his E got a huge buff. Building AP deals way more damage. E + Q hits way harder. You actually have to work for your wins now. Sion was extremely oppressive with very little counterplay - this was unhealthy for the game as a whole. If learning to win fair like most other champions do is too much to ask of you, you were never really a Sion main. You were just abusing the meta while it was broken. If you enjoy playing the champion, you’ll adapt and learn according to his changes. He’s still the same champion - and he’s still strong. Provided he’s played well.
> [{quoted}](name=Frontline Fury,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wBEn5Hnm,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-19T23:00:38.923+0000) > > You know, his E got a huge buff. Building AP deals way more damage. E + Q hits way harder. > > You actually have to work for your wins now. Sion was extremely oppressive with very little counterplay - this was unhealthy for the game as a whole. > > If learning to win fair like most other champions do is too much to ask of you, you were never really a Sion main. You were just abusing the meta while it was broken. > > If you enjoy playing the champion, you’ll adapt and learn according to his changes. He’s still the same champion - and he’s still strong. Provided he’s played well. Donald Trump is a good president.
Rioter Comments
: Fucking bullshit
They're uber hard on people that use no-no word-words but fail on pretty much any level of toxicity that isn't based on words. They even ban people for using no-no words in non toxic fashion.
: Hey you want to get out of honor lvl 1?
Fun fact: It takes less time making a new account and get to lvl 30 than it takes to get honor.
Rioter Comments
Snowman Arc (EUNE)
: To all the people spamming threads about the new jungle changes being bad.
If my champion can't duel then the enemy knows that will be my plan, so the enemy team will know where I am because of the scuttle dictation. And when the bonus becomes even greater then the snowball developed by early game benefits will have access to great and better rewards that somebody who needs time to scale and provide for his team in teamfights; resulting in the jungle pool becoming smaller and more specific than before. I wouldn't expect somebody who plays explicitly only dueling junglers to be comprehensive of this though: http://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=Snowman+arc **_COUGH COUGH_** GRAVES-AM-I-RIGHT _**COUGH COUGH**_
: Idk about yall but I realllly love the skuttle meta.
I mean . . . I guess I'll just never pick a tank in the jungle e_e
FeeNeeX (EUNE)
: You have no Idea how happy this makes me
{{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} Petty af.
: Most players aren't challenger level.
> [{quoted}](name=SpecterVonBaren,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=23EJtU2E,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-05-17T23:56:29.562+0000) > > Most players aren't challenger level. Most -> 99% of players are not challenger lvl.
Sichem (NA)
: YAY CLLAASSH...Wait, no PHOOONNEE
Plenty of people here get free cellphone provided by the system. Though if you want to participate in clash, try the superior version and look for community events that give away free RP and skins. Less waiting times for lesser class tournaments as well. **EDIT** Also if you'd like you can ask support if whether or not another player can enable you to use their cellphone. I don't ~~can't~~ play clash, but I also don't account share.
: No MJ is still playing basketball which is his main professional role and basketball is basketball, it's not like has any disadvantage. It's like him going to play baseball, you're not going to throw him straight into the MLB just because be plays for the NBA. He has an advantage over little league for being a pro athlete but doesnt mean he's MLB material
> [{quoted}](name=ForFoxSakes,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yZ0Nv129,comment-id=000100030000,timestamp=2018-05-17T03:41:20.395+0000) > > No MJ is still playing basketball which is his main professional role and basketball is basketball, it's not like has any disadvantage. > It's like him going to play baseball, you're not going to throw him straight into the MLB just because be plays for the NBA. He has an advantage over little league for being a pro athlete but doesnt mean he's MLB material Basket // Football Two different sports. LoL // Dota Two different games.
: Why the Poppy "changes" were not strictly nerfs in a nutshell
The language in this post says that this post is directed to one person, I'm pretty sure your post is being downvoted because you made a public post on a post that was already a public response; to make it a community viewing. Ctrl F "Main" and read the language. The post is a grudge post, not an educational post. Not sure why the moderators let this one through.
: Let's talk Poppy, let's talk Riot balance
I used to main Poppy, but even in her prime when she was strong, she wasn't to the extreme that it was overbearing. In the case that she managed to get a bunch of kills and secure a ton of gold for herself, if carries got that gold, they'd be 1 shotting people out of the ball park. Poppy is a good design that wasn't supported by the carry community. It's startlingly surprising to see that a champion I really liked and mained for quite some time took such a drop because of careless and ignorant decisions. When she is ahead she . . . doesn't die? I'm sorry, does she run around bursting people down with unrivaled mobility? Does she make the game unbearable when she's ahead? Why exactly was she hit so god damn hard even before this change? Ignorant: Unknowing of what Poppy serves as a champion, unknowing of how to balance an unknown champion; resulting in unknowingly destroying a champion that wasn't known in the first place. It's like a mechanic trying to fix his computer, he doesn't fucking know what he's doing. I don't see why fighters, dueling champions and mostly AD champions are allowed in the jungle / Top. The very moment that somebody who is a tank enters the JG, they just get smacked across the face with a piss soaked hand: {{champion:78}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:111}} I would rather be run down and killed by these guys that offer me the ability to run away without instantly dying compared to {{champion:107}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:64}} Tanks and bruisers actually allow cooperation and, like, you know. That one word that means engagement in the game.
: 1. Just because someone gets fed doesnt mean they're a smurf 2. It's to try out new things in a competitive environment 3. To play w lower ranked friends = fun. Forcing those bronze level friends to play at a plat level is total crap so dropping to the lowest common denominator is much more reasonable
> [{quoted}](name=ForFoxSakes,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yZ0Nv129,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-15T22:15:14.084+0000) > > 1. Just because someone gets fed doesnt mean they're a smurf > 2. It's to try out new things in a competitive environment > 3. To play w lower ranked friends = fun. Forcing those bronze level friends to play at a plat level is total crap so dropping to the lowest common denominator is much more reasonable I'd just like to point out that, -> 2: That is like Michael Jordan saying that he likes a good competition to try out new things. So he decides to join the Little Tigers basket ball team. (Ages 4 to Michael Jordan apparently.) There is no competition between bronze / silver VS Platinum / Diamond. It'd be like me saying I like to play bots for a good competition to try out new things. In reality, there is no competition for that skill level, it's only practicing mechanics. Or in other words, something that you can do without being a dick head and smurfing to stomp people out.
Zellios (NA)
: I can't take this "stomp or be stomped" gameplay anymore
Before the assassin meta a few years back, a mistake usually meant that you'd be punished by having to back and lose gold + experience with at times, the possibility of dying if the mistake is severe enough. Now that has changed into, If you make a mistake, you get killed. Then you're a lvl down and gold down, so the jg sits on you without worrying about behind behind in EXP because of EXP catch up. You also get rewarded way more for killing than trying to keep up with EXP / gold which SOUNDS really good on paper for motivation, but this actually lessens diversity and enables a feast or famine play style. This leads into top snowballing, the jg snowballing, getting free 300GP from a first turret and access to items that Garen-tee people to blow up instantly. {{item:3147}} If I'm sitting top for 2 minutes straight without farming, I should PROBABLY be a lvl down. I should PROBABLY be gold down even after getting an assist. The enemy top suffers greatly from this but it enables other lanes to thrive regardless of tops victory, because the only 'fed' guy is the person getting all of the kills. If it's top, it's great, because the person has a lvl and huge gold advantage compared to the jg who had to skip camps for gold an exp. If it's jung, then he's sort of still 'in there' but has no actual lead. The advantage gained is that you've removed somebody from the game, the enemy top laner. But now? Literally everybody suffers from this impact. It's terrible to play against. I've just recently stopped playing very often at all because if I win, it's a stomp. If I lose, it's a stomp. And it's an absolute corporate greed mechanic, because of Asian Culture and their need to be flexible with time with internet cafes. This game isn't meant to be 20 minutes long. Hell, it isn't meant to end on 30 minutes exactly. Moba are suppose to be flexible, not stale.
: If a player disconnects or afk long enough one of the bots with just sit in fountain. Are you sure that's not what happened?
> [{quoted}](name=BestPudgeNA,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1BwkkGFP,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-05-16T04:37:19.558+0000) > > If a player disconnects or afk long enough one of the bots with just sit in fountain. Are you sure that's not what happened? If I disconnect then the game ends because it is a custom game with only 1 player in it. I don't really 'afk' I just don't pay attention to the game very much while talking.
: It seems like some bots are way more op than others. Sometimes I try to see how much I can get an allied bot fed. My record so far is 30 kills on {{champion:51}} bot
> [{quoted}](name=Annie2hardtoplay,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1BwkkGFP,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-05-16T00:11:55.744+0000) > > It seems like some bots are way more op than others. Sometimes I try to see how much I can get an allied bot fed. My record so far is 30 kills on {{champion:51}} bot I always pick these bots: {{champion:48}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:58}} I've played way more than 20 hours with these bots in 1v5's while I talk with friends, so I know their personalities or preferences. {{champion:48}} Will usually go bot, but can sometimes go top. {{champion:102}} Is mostly mid, but sometimes she isn't mid and goes bottom. Never really see her top. {{champion:98}} Once in a blue moon, he goes mid. Otherwise he goes top or bot with somebody to help him. Often times, it's bot. {{champion:58}} He is that one champion who changes mid other than Shyvana. He shares it with her when she isn't mid, but otherwise goes top and never bot for some reason. Also he feeds WAYYYY more than the others. When I'm playing survival, I prioritize killing him early on. {{champion:36}} Is never mid, I never see him mid. He usually goes top or bot, it doesn't matter with him. Champs that I sometimes interchange: {{champion:5}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} Really difficult on easy. I just don't choose him often because baiting is near impossible with him around, and his burst defense. {{champion:5}} Never goes mid. Always top, always bot, either or. Usually prefers to stick around Shen for some reason. The composition I choose if I'm really hating myself: {{champion:86}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:59}} This is impossible for me to survive longer than 40 minutes on with my 'testing' champion pool.
: She ragequits
> [{quoted}](name=Trash MammaI,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1BwkkGFP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-15T18:35:11.441+0000) > > She ragequits I know that Riot wants the bots to assimilate what the community does, but I play bots to stay as humanly possible away from human beings in this particular / precise / community as possible. {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
Quinzley (EUNE)
: Yea, they should start punishing trolls and inters a lot harder, instead of focusing on "flame" that can be muted.
> [{quoted}](name=Quinzley,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8AK5eHti,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-15T09:07:14.480+0000) > > Yea, they should start punishing trolls and inters a lot harder, instead of focusing on "flame" that can be muted. My hero right here.
: That's probably less to do with the bot and more to do with you idling. Bots always even the match if someone goes afk, or even if they just aren't doing anything. There is no 4v5 match against bots.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1BwkkGFP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-15T17:58:44.879+0000) > > That's probably less to do with the bot and more to do with you idling. > > Bots always even the match if someone goes afk, or even if they just aren't doing anything. There is no 4v5 match against bots. It's a custom game 1v5 actually XD
Rioter Comments
: Nerf Leona W !!! 1vs5 Pentakill
. . . Did they change Leona? Like everything this guy is saying sounds Alien as fuck.
LawV (EUW)
: Support Concept using Gold instead of Mana
"All enemies hit are charmed towards the center of the circle, unable to take any action until they reach the center. The AoE is increased depending on Louis' current gold." This is extremely broken. With the current concept he'd have reached his full build quite easily mid game, this ability could very easily be made into "dog poo poo" or "broken as fuck." In combination with his other abilities, people could be CC'd for well over 10 seconds . . . this ability is basically an ultimate ability if you've saved up money. The champion would essentially be a ticking time bomb like the previous Poppy. Previous Poppy = No way to gain gold but when she does get the gold, he is impossible to play against. Another problem is snowballing. If he is passive, he is winning, but if he engages and succeeds then he is winning even more. There are other problems, but I do like the concept; it's just that balancing something based on money would be a nightmare for champions that actually do purchase items.
Salson (EUNE)
: That's...not how I remember it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VZ9s28CTBs
> [{quoted}](name=Salson,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9i5ifezG,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-05-14T11:40:32.692+0000) > > That's...not how I remember it > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VZ9s28CTBs Fuck. I was about to post this you asshole. Ya'know, what, I'm going to post it anyways. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VZ9s28CTBs
Rioter Comments
SatomiKun (EUW)
: Yep, this is the point. These mechanics have counterplay. Destroying them is just one, but there are others. Like you mentioned, you can dodge Illaois tentacles. Or you can use displacement spells to move Heimerdingers turrets (one of the reasons why Syndra counters him **really** hard). There is nothing like that for Azir. He gets the same zoning and area of control like them and there is nothing you can do about that except waiting for it to end.
> [{quoted}](name=SatomiKun,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XEGR6LPg,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-09T23:45:54.473+0000) > > Yep, this is the point. > These mechanics have counterplay. Destroying them is just one, but there are others. > > Like you mentioned, you can dodge Illaois tentacles. > Or you can use displacement spells to move Heimerdingers turrets (one of the reasons why Syndra counters him **really** hard). > > There is nothing like that for Azir. He gets the same zoning and area of control like them and there is nothing you can do about that except waiting for it to end. It'd be like if {{champion:420}} could choose where her tentacles were, and they recharged rather quickly, doubled up with the fact that they can't be touched and attack at the speed of her ultimates effect to become undodgeable and she can use her E to dash to them to get away; which gives her a shield by the way.
: I generally build crit on ezreal because crit is just too broken to not have
> [{quoted}](name=LordGeovanni,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lRnnU1NO,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-10T00:00:25.511+0000) > > I generally build crit on ezreal because crit is just too broken to not have . . . Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Clip That (EUNE)
: rengar seems aight
Jesus, that's just wrong. **nerf mages.**
: By fall off its People playing Ezreal that decide never to use their auto attacks that makes him 'fall off' If Ezreal ever uses his auto attacks he's never weak and I find it a waste to build on hit ezreal because While you can stand back at ziggs range and never auto attack throwing a q every second you can Use q and auto attack and have a permanant Trist q up from level 1 i just build {{item:3042}} and normal crit build. and he can push towers faster than any other adc with his team cause he can attack speed buff his allies and and W can even effect himself. His Blink is far too low a cooldown. other champions being a problem is not a reason to leave him alone. Ezreal is the only champion left with cooldown lowering on a basic ability that effects his ult It was taken from {{champion:44}} and {{champion:26}} when that was the point of their kits. Because gLObAL ulTiMAte AbiLiTIeS tHaT lONg RaNgE NuKe cAn't bE oVerPOwErED. Ezreal Really Needs to lose the Cdr on his Q and a long cooldown on his E and id accept him being Strong but not op. Marksmen on the Whole need to Lose extra movement speed on items Because they cant be long range and safe while being the second fastest class in the game and they only became the second fastest class in the game when riot introduced {{item:3285}} and other items that build out of {{item:3113}} which is also bs on mages. One or 2 in the marksmen class and some in the mage class can have that niche but not through permanent mobility or low cooldown abilties.
> [{quoted}](name=LordGeovanni,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lRnnU1NO,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-09T21:09:56.915+0000) > > By fall off its People playing Ezreal that decide never to use their auto attacks that makes him 'fall off' If Ezreal ever uses his auto attacks he's never weak and I find it a waste to build on hit ezreal because While you can stand back at ziggs range and never auto attack throwing a q every second you can Use q and auto attack and have a permanant Trist q up from level 1 i just build {{item:3042}} and normal crit build. and he can push towers faster than any other adc with his team cause he can attack speed buff his allies and and W can even effect himself. His Blink is far too low a cooldown. other champions being a problem is not a reason to leave him alone. Ezreal is the only champion left with cooldown lowering on a basic ability that effects his ult It was taken from {{champion:44}} and {{champion:26}} when that was the point of their kits. Because gLObAL ulTiMAte AbiLiTIeS tHaT lONg RaNgE NuKe cAn't bE oVerPOwErED. > > Ezreal Really Needs to lose the Cdr on his Q and a long cooldown on his E and id accept him being Strong but not op. Marksmen on the Whole need to Lose extra movement speed on items Because they cant be long range and safe while being the second fastest class in the game and they only became the second fastest class in the game when riot introduced {{item:3285}} and other items that build out of {{item:3113}} which is also bs on mages. > One or 2 in the marksmen class and some in the mage class can have that niche but not through permanent mobility or low cooldown abilties. I meant more along the lines of not being Kog'maw or having critical strike damage later on into the game. If you tried to auto attack beyond 30 minutes into an enemy ADC, you'd be practically obliterated by most people; including Sivir. People who don't critical strike and aren't named Kog'Maw / Varus (Both for the same reasoning) later on into the game just don't scale very well. The only plausible way it'd be possible to take away his CDR on Q would be to increase the Q damage overall. Which I'd be down for, but this would nerf his other abilities and his mobility . . . so that'd be out of the question. Nerfing his Q isn't JUST nerfing his Q.
KZ Engel (NA)
: banner of command exists because there needs to be a response to champions like anivia and ryze, who can stop sieges by themselves and stagnate the game's pace any ad champ that has massive, consistent waveclear is usually melee or short range
> [{quoted}](name=KZ Engel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=N1ZEYgmE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-09T01:38:17.725+0000) > > banner of command exists because there needs to be a response to champions like anivia and ryze, who can stop sieges by themselves and stagnate the game&#x27;s pace > > any ad champ that has massive, consistent waveclear is usually melee or short range I'm going to completely and utterly remove {{champion:268}} this guy out of the argument. Because. Ya'know. -> THOSE <- reasons. {{champion:13}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:115}} Those are the guys that can shove the wave and prevent siege. One of them is safe and secure to do it within range, but 2 of them are at risk when they go in . . . if the enemy team of course has engagement. If that isn't the case, then that's sort of like a bad pick from the enemy team. I know that {{champion:245}} exists but he needs to auto the melees and siege minions. He's sort of notorious for being cancer in his ability to push and shove waves, but it isn't helpful when people are sieging unless if somebody else is present and wave clearing with him or pressuring for him to AA. He's Melee. {{champion:15}} She has the same range as Ryze but she can orb walk while he stands still and uses his abilities. She has access to 2 items that instantly wave clear: {{item:3087}} {{item:3085}} which stack and give infinity mana with {{item:3508}} {{champion:145}} Can instantly clear while moving if she has a {{item:3087}} this is if she won lane and came to mid or ran top lane. If she lost, well, it's an ADC that lost. They're going to be useless the entire game anyways. {{champion:222}} AOE Rockets {{item:3087}} {{item:3085}} with little risk when a support is around. Which is always. Long range. I would have to say that ADC's actually have the advantage here when it comes to waveclear. Ryze is great at it but he snares himself to do it and he's gotta be super close and is insecure compared to an adc with the support that is constantly around.
Ghazter (NA)
: What rank are you? Cuz in my elo (at least in my normals) I get Yasuo tops and Poppy destroys quite a bit. If you're talking about gold-plat then no duh poppy's bad, but then you might as well delete half the roster because they're even worse. Fiddlesticks, Sivir, Ivern, Elise, Mordekaiser, you name it... It's easier to list the champions that are viable than the ones that aren't.
> [{quoted}](name=Ghazter,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=9yPZynFt,comment-id=000c0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-09T02:50:35.156+0000) > > What rank are you? Cuz in my elo (at least in my normals) I get Yasuo tops and Poppy destroys quite a bit. If you&#x27;re talking about gold-plat then no duh poppy&#x27;s bad, but then you might as well delete half the roster because they&#x27;re even worse. > Fiddlesticks, Sivir, Ivern, Elise, Mordekaiser, you name it... It&#x27;s easier to list the champions that are viable than the ones that aren&#x27;t. Oh well if it's normals then I guess Poppy is okay. I don't really play normals unless if it's to practice, but I practice mechanics in bots . . . I'm gold, but with pretty great winrates. https://puu.sh/Aj8X8/83e3b03ef6.png The thing is that Poppy isn't terrible, it's just that she underperforms in basically everything when it comes to other picks. And It's annoying because I did main Poppy, and I really liked her, I liked seeing her on the enemy team because I felt in-control when she was killing me. But Poppy doesn't have much damage, so she isn't a bruiser . . . she has tank properties with a shield but less CC and an ult that is . . . meh. She has a gap closer that can stun, but most people won't let that happen - unless if it is already bound to happen in the first place. And yeah there are like 20 champions at one time that are viable, but Poppy isn't even a B rank champion. She could even be lower than C! Sivir has her picks for waveclear and engagement but . . . {{champion:111}} This guy has engagement, has multiple stuns, has a knock up, a shield, high base compared to Poppy and an AOE slow in a huge range, and a 'pretty much' guaranteed hit on his ultimate. {{champion:98}} He has a stun / Taunt, can block auto attacks for his entire team, a global ultimate and amazing dueling potential with shields, percent damage and attack speed bonuses. With the current meta, Shen alone is just a way better pick than Poppy, as he can save his TP and Poppy can not. {{champion:59}} Shield, knock up, aoe buffs, an ultimate that can prevent movement for melees like tanks and fighters that don't have dashes or have already used the dashes, very strong early game with a great passive with dueling potential and advantages because he has opportunity to use ' those ' AD items. So Poppy isn't TERRIBLE. She's just . . . not even close to being optimal. She requires an exact pick with an exact purpose and reasoning or else she might just lose the game for you. But I know that normals and ranked is WAYYYYY different. Hell I do Jungle Lulu in normals and stomp.
Lesba Zyra (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mezo,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LQviEbiN,comment-id=000400010000,timestamp=2018-05-08T22:50:07.704+0000) > > Her winrate is high in lower ranks people don&#x27;t know how to dodge any skill shots in bronze~silver~gold, But when you play Zyra support or mid in Plat+ MMR you will hate the champion and you will feel useless af when enemy olaf uses his predator and keep running towards you every time and you can&#x27;t do any damage to give your allies the opportunity to finish him after your death I had chall S7 and had master this season too, before they nerfed {{item:3151}}. I was fine playing mid for any season. Anyway this time, there is no way how to carry as solo midlane Zyra. She feel so weak against assassins and tanky teams. > [{quoted}](name=Subject 5,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LQviEbiN,comment-id=000400010001,timestamp=2018-05-08T23:13:14.239+0000) > > One ~~ward~~ word. > > _**Punctuation.**_ > > Also I don&#x27;t play this game enough to dedicate to climbing. That requires an extensive amount of time. Most I can dedicate at one time is like 2 hours, in which case, I&#x27;m also trolling with my picks; while ALSO remaining in top 70% winrates with the champs that I main . . . with an additional 15+ games per each of them. You know what though? Let&#x27;s play the elite card. > > http://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=Lesba+Zyra > http://puu.sh/AiEFK/f0a97574cf.png > > Wait, you aren&#x27;t an elite. Your performance is actually less than gold with all of the champions you play except for Jarvan and Zyra, whoops, my bad. This is case and point scenario that IF Zyra was buffed to the point of being viable. And I gave my take. Now take it or leave it, and get your lvl 26 smurf to lvl 30 so that you can make yourself feel better by stomping people on your smurf account to raise your ego a little higher. I&#x27;m sure EUW will appreciate your presence. Do you even dare to flame someone who has managed to hit master every single season? Including WEST? Let's go and check his op.gg, since Zyra totally sucks last two months. Of course my kda and winrate has dropped once riot decided to nerf {{item:3151}}
> [{quoted}](name=Lesba Zyra,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LQviEbiN,comment-id=0004000100010000,timestamp=2018-05-09T06:54:40.158+0000) > > I had chall S7 and had master this season too, before they nerfed {{item:3151}}. I was fine playing mid for any season. Anyway this time, there is no way how to carry as solo midlane Zyra. She feel so weak against assassins and tanky teams. > > Do you even dare to flame someone who has managed to hit master every single season? Including WEST? Let&#x27;s go and check his op.gg, since Zyra totally sucks last two months. Of course my kda and winrate has dropped once riot decided to nerf {{item:3151}} https://puu.sh/Aj8X8/83e3b03ef6.png I did it for you. Figured you were slow. Then again, I have no idea how somebody in gold is outperforming a, and I quote "Challejour and Mester tier player." But anybody who speaks like _**Bowser in the New Super Mario**_ is obviously on some kind of ego boosting drugs. But this is the thing. The nerf has nothing to do with your shitty winrates on every single champion that isn't Zyra. What you're saying is that not only did you drop from being _**Master Tier**_, but you also dropped from _**Diamond 1 to Diamond 4**_, where you are currently sitting down with a _**35% winrate.**_ And you're saying this as if you somehow managed to get into _**Challenger.**_ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuAEg_fdASs Bought account?
: I agree with Kalista cases but not ezreal cases he is similarly op Q being ezreal's main damage is because of its massive damage at long range never causes him to put himself in danger but anyway he gets massive damage from actually using his auto attacks due to the attack speed boost of his passive. all of ezreals Spells have damage that he should have longer cooldowns even assuming that his q spam didnt give all of his spells cooldown refund of 1 second per cast and is up every one second cause it refunds itself. I dont think anything on ezreal's kit is fair especially the underrated over powered w but because you dont use it on self (even though he can) it isnt worth much. The only thing that limits how broken ezreal is is how players decide to play him His long range sit back and q poke is broken because it cant be constested except by ziggs or xerath maybe but him using his passive and w for on hit or crit builds is broken.
> [{quoted}](name=LordGeovanni,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lRnnU1NO,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-08T04:08:42.722+0000) > > I agree with Kalista cases but not ezreal cases he is similarly op > Q being ezreal&#x27;s main damage is because of its massive damage at long range never causes him to put himself in danger but anyway he gets massive damage from actually using his auto attacks due to the attack speed boost of his passive. > all of ezreals Spells have damage that he should have longer cooldowns even assuming that his q spam didnt give all of his spells cooldown refund of 1 second per cast and is up every one second cause it refunds itself. > > I dont think anything on ezreal&#x27;s kit is fair especially the underrated over powered w but because you dont use it on self (even though he can) it isnt worth much. The only thing that limits how broken ezreal is is how players decide to play him His long range sit back and q poke is broken because it cant be constested except by ziggs or xerath maybe but him using his passive and w for on hit or crit builds is broken. I think that Ezreal is fair only because he falls off a cliff later on. So he essentially has an 'okay' start to the game, a safe one in most cases; an incredibly strong mid game and a poor lategame. IMO I think that's alright, taking into consideration that there are support picks that make poke relatively useless . . . but this is soloQ so nobody does this lol. He also sort of suffers from not being able to kill tanks as hard as other picks. Though Ez Q can go below 1 second I think. There are others champions to worry about though. {{champion:29}} Stealth Pentakill {{champion:145}} I literally just pressed Q and killed you champion "Look mahh, no hands!" {{champion:202}} Rageblade early late game can do a couple thousand damage with just 3 auto attacks when he is stacked up on minions I think that Ezreal is in an alright spot . . . when he isn't abusing things that top laners and junglers are suppose to have, and then proceeds to break and ruin the game for the entire fighter, jungle and juggernaut class of champions.
Krotux (NA)
: Yep, we need this. Although it should not be immune to minions and towers for obvious reasons.
> [{quoted}](name=Krotux,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=N1ZEYgmE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-08T04:21:17.802+0000) > > Yep, we need this. > > Although it should not be immune to minions and towers for obvious reasons. I figured that {{item:3060}} can stop AP split pushers from pushing super-omega-hardcore So why shouldn't there be a version that can be used for AD split pushers?
: You're derailing a discussion is what you're doing. If you're capable of deconstructing an argument then you should be capable of drawing connections between analogies and the topic at hand. And it was nit-picking, because you chose to argue about a minute detail within an analogy instead of the topic at hand. For someone who represents themselves as an intellectual you chose quite a strange point to jump in and argue over... And we were never discussing incitement, because Riot doesn't incite people to flame their teammates for making stupid plays. It's not possible to make a reasonable argument for that. I already mute people. That's not what this is about, it's about people flaming newbies for making mistakes due to Riot's tutorials / recommended items. Telling people to mute others is like telling them to cut their nose off to spite their face, it's a severe and shitty workaround to a problem that isn't their fault in the first place. ~~if you really want to talk about incitement then lets look at your fucking example:~~ ~~"People flop about on the ground as if they are fish having a seizure"~~ ~~Someone would still be put on trial if they went around kicking everybody's ribs in "because they deserve it" in the kicker's own words. I went for accuracy here, we're representing people who think it's right to flame teammates who build wrong because of being new, so I'm quoting their own logic here.~~ Nope, fuck it I'm not wasting any more time on this.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VJBhUorY,comment-id=000000000000000000010000000200000000,timestamp=2018-05-08T04:29:02.788+0000) > > You&#x27;re derailing a discussion is what you&#x27;re doing. If you&#x27;re capable of deconstructing an argument then you should be capable of drawing connections between analogies and the topic at hand. And it was nit-picking, because you chose to argue about a minute detail within an analogy instead of the topic at hand. For someone who represents themselves as an intellectual you chose quite a strange point to jump in and argue over... And we were never discussing incitement, because Riot doesn&#x27;t incite people to flame their teammates for making stupid plays. It&#x27;s not possible to make a reasonable argument for that. > > I already mute people. That&#x27;s not what this is about, it&#x27;s about people flaming newbies for making mistakes due to Riot&#x27;s tutorials / recommended items. Telling people to mute others is like telling them to cut their nose off to spite their face, it&#x27;s a severe and shitty workaround to a problem that isn&#x27;t their fault in the first place. > > ~~if you really want to talk about incitement then lets look at your fucking example:~~ > > ~~&quot;People flop about on the ground as if they are fish having a seizure&quot;~~ > > ~~Someone would still be put on trial if they went around kicking everybody&#x27;s ribs in &quot;because they deserve it&quot; in the kicker&#x27;s own words. I went for accuracy here, we&#x27;re representing people who think it&#x27;s right to flame teammates who build wrong because of being new, so I&#x27;m quoting their own logic here.~~ > > Nope, fuck it I&#x27;m not wasting any more time on this. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Lesba Zyra (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Subject 5,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LQviEbiN,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-05-07T20:08:54.544+0000) > > I played Zyra adc with my duo, > > It&#x27;s actually pretty good. > > https://puu.sh/AhUVx/316cb82b55.png > > I think that if they did buff Zyra, it&#x27;d be way too insane to deal with. The ONLY reason I am able to ADC Zyra as an AP is because: > > 1. I can bully my lane > 2. I rush tear and other mana items, skipping lane phase for 10 minutes > 3. If we get behind, I can stall the game out with my W regeneration and prevent the enemy team from sieging and pushing. > > Making her BOTH a laner and a support choice will be a nightmare. Because if I&#x27;m viable as a support, then I can 1V1 marksman and other junglers. But if I&#x27;m not a viable support and suddenly become a mid laner, then I&#x27;ll just be able to make sure nobody ever is able to push ever. (I max my Q btw, ten I max my W.) Holy hell. The gold is talking. Pushing solo lane means to fight 1vs2. And I wanna see you playing against two skilled assassins like LB + Kha. Your post is just one of those people who thinks that Zyra is fine. Even she is legally a pure shit, especially as a solo laner now. Her rewards are weak and everyone just crushing her plants. Her ratios are useless. And flat magic penetration is already dead. She has only a good winrate, because of the support role, since a lot of support players get carried.
> [{quoted}](name=Lesba Zyra,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LQviEbiN,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2018-05-08T19:48:22.244+0000) > > Holy hell. The gold is talking. Pushing solo lane means to fight 1vs2. And I wanna see you playing against two skilled assassins like LB + Kha. Your post is just one of those people who thinks that Zyra is fine. Even she is legally a pure shit, especially as a solo laner now. Her rewards are weak and everyone just crushing her plants. Her ratios are useless. And flat magic penetration is already dead. She has only a good winrate, because of the support role, since a lot of support players get carried. One ~~ward~~ word. _**Punctuation.**_ Also I don't play this game enough to dedicate to climbing. That requires an extensive amount of time. Most I can dedicate at one time is like 2 hours, in which case, I'm also trolling with my picks; while ALSO remaining in top 70% winrates with the champs that I main . . . with an additional 15+ games per each of them. You know what though? Let's play the elite card. http://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=Lesba+Zyra http://puu.sh/AiEFK/f0a97574cf.png Wait, you aren't an elite. Your performance is actually less than gold with all of the champions you play except for Jarvan and Zyra, whoops, my bad. This is case and point scenario that IF Zyra was buffed to the point of being viable. And I gave my take. Now take it or leave it, and get your lvl 26 smurf to lvl 30 so that you can make yourself feel better by stomping people on your smurf account to raise your ego a little higher. I'm sure EUW will appreciate your presence.
: Ashe also has permanent kiting ability, much better scouting and lower cooldown initiation ultimate that doesn't require your support. If Ezreal hits his Qs, he also has infinite kiting, along with some of the best poke in game and an insane amount of stats from passive steroid. Jinx gets to AoE crit your ass for stupid amounts of damage with two items. Twitch is supposedly a lategame carry, but gets to have Kalista-tier level 1 damage. Vayne in all her glory also gets to have incredible mobility, except her lane power has to be gimped to make up for the lategame percent max true damage. Kalista needs her laning phase, she can't play to scale without a working crit build. And how does she invalidate melee when everyone has a gap closer or slow nowadays? Hell even Udyr can catch her by flash stunning.
> [{quoted}](name=Hiiroglyph,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lRnnU1NO,comment-id=0004000000000001,timestamp=2018-05-08T21:52:22.967+0000) > > Ashe also has permanent kiting ability, much better scouting and lower cooldown initiation ultimate that doesn&#x27;t require your support. > > If Ezreal hits his Qs, he also has infinite kiting, along with some of the best poke in game and an insane amount of stats from passive steroid. > > Jinx gets to AoE crit your ass for stupid amounts of damage with two items. > > Twitch is supposedly a lategame carry, but gets to have Kalista-tier level 1 damage. > > Vayne in all her glory also gets to have incredible mobility, except her lane power has to be gimped to make up for the lategame percent max true damage. > > Kalista needs her laning phase, she can&#x27;t play to scale without a working crit build. And how does she invalidate melee when everyone has a gap closer or slow nowadays? Hell even Udyr can catch her by flash stunning. I stopped listening when you said Ashe can permanently kite and Kalista can not.
: Okay Riot, you won: I won't play ARAM anymore.
I fucking hate ARAM. But honestly, there seems to be a populated and strong community that supports the game mode. I don't get why it's entertaining and I don't understand why people would want to play something like that, but I can see the zeal in playing the game mode. Considering SR is a highly competitive scene, I think it'd definitely be a good idea to bring a better ARAM experience for people that actually like the game mode.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Subject 5,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LQviEbiN,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-05-07T20:08:54.544+0000) > > ADC Zyra as an AP so are you playing zyra as ATTACK DAMAGE carry (adc) or ABILITY POWER carry (apc)? AD vs AP aside, zyra was meant to be a laner. The suggested changes could break her, but it is in the right track and is more balanceable.
> [{quoted}](name=notice me Sin pi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LQviEbiN,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-05-07T23:55:29.471+0000) > > so are you playing zyra as ATTACK DAMAGE carry (adc) or ABILITY POWER carry (apc)? > > AD vs AP aside, zyra was meant to be a laner. The suggested changes could break her, but it is in the right track and is more balanceable. AP Carry Zyra bottom lane. Also I like how I posted a success story on how I'm being successful with Zyra AP bottom lane carry, and get instant down voted. {{sticker:sg-lulu}} "I think they're just jelly of my near 80% winrate . . ." No but in all seriousness, I don't know what Zyra was meant to be. There is no current indication that current Zyra is meant to be a solo laner. She has no gap closer and an extremely unreliable root, and another unreliable knock up that most champions can avoid; even Ashe. As a mage (her release primary role when she was released in August) she was absolutely busted like Brand release. So after her numbers were taken down, her supportive role overshadowed her solo lane role because of lack of safety and lack of burst damage. (Correction, she is bursty, but not reliably bursty.) As a carry, I don't play her as a burst champion, I play her as a stall and siege champion. In this case, with siege, I need a support to back me up as well as a meaty worthless top laner to just stand in front of me without taking my CS. (CS = More siege with W) Sooooooo I don't play her as a mage or a solo laner. She is dog poo poo at that, and when viable and buffed she is purely hell for the enemy team - so she can't be a viable mid laner without a total rework. Zyra is hell as a support . . . but even more hell as an APC bot lane.
: You're nit picking my example. Instead of talking about the actual issue. So here's a better example: It is commonly advertised by the slower-to-update agencies and groups that animal fat (from foods like bacon, steaks, etc.) increases risk for heart disease, when in fact the research shows that the nutrients available in those fats actually reduce risk of heart disease. That doesn't give you or me the right to go and bitch people out for choosing not to eat bacon. That sort of bitching out is indefensible. End of story.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VJBhUorY,comment-id=0000000000000000000100000002,timestamp=2018-05-08T00:30:56.019+0000) > > You&#x27;re nit picking my example. Instead of talking about the actual issue. So here&#x27;s a better example: > > It is commonly advertised by the slower-to-update agencies and groups that animal fat (from foods like bacon, steaks, etc.) increases risk for heart disease, when in fact the research shows that the nutrients available in those fats actually reduce risk of heart disease. > > That doesn&#x27;t give you or me the right to go and bitch people out for choosing not to eat bacon. That sort of bitching out is indefensible. End of story. An example was given. I corrected the example. I wasn't partaking in the conversation about Ashe building thornmail. Although deconstructing doesn't = nitpicking. Your example is useless in terms of what we were discussing, which was incitement. Also, It's called the mute button. Give it a try some time. No connection to Riot was made in the example about a City Inciting people to do dumb things that could potentially result in an accident and kill people. Also one comment at a time bud.
: > [{quoted}](name=Subject 5,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VJBhUorY,comment-id=000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-05-07T22:52:39.856+0000) > > Uhm, no, that&#x27;s not how that works. Say the state tells everybody to act like fish having fake seizures around town for the kicks of things. Meanwhile College Student Jeff just ran over 2 kids who were incited to act like retards in public, with erratic and unpredictable behavior. > > Or if a state encouraged people to pretend to poke people in public, but not actually poke them in public. Meanwhile High School Student Jimmy flips the fuck out because he has Autism Spectrum Disorder, and decides to run in front of the street in panic and rage, and gets run over. Somebody needs to pay for his medical bills, and the family is certainly going to sue. > > All of these things can be related in court to incitement. Just you know, so you know. and you know what? that won't stop Jeff from being prosecuted in the slightest since he did something stupid at a time that he shouldn't be doing something stupid. There are these thing known as "COMMON SENSE!" and "FORESIGHT!" your lack of either of them doesn't make it ok for you to be doing things you shouldn't be doing to begin with
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VJBhUorY,comment-id=0000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-05-07T22:56:12.195+0000) > > and you know what? that won&#x27;t stop Jeff from being prosecuted in the slightest since he did something stupid at a time that he shouldn&#x27;t be doing something stupid. There are these thing known as &quot;COMMON SENSE!&quot; and &quot;FORESIGHT!&quot; your lack of either of them doesn&#x27;t make it ok for you to be doing things you shouldn&#x27;t be doing to begin with The next time that somebody acts like a fish having a seizure and jumps out in front of the road, just look back on your words. And just be like "Well I guess I should've had more than 2 eyes I guess LOLOLOLOL."
: Kalista's passive is powerful, yes. It also amounts to most of her power budget. Q is lackluster Ezreal Q - same speed and range, but higher cost and cooldown with lower damage and smaller hitbox. It's situationally useful for the pass gimmick, E stack or to reposition. W passive proc is barely noticeable, since she now can't afford to put point into it early and the ghosts aren't even remotely useful (and have quite a few bugs) E is her only real source of damage, because she can't build crit without a 10-20% DPS deficit. It practically dictates her build path, because it's the only option available. It's a very powerful ability early, but gets progressively worse as the game goes on, because she can't burst with it like Twitch E and has to commit entirely to the fight for it to do any meaningful damage, and God forbid she dies before getting it off, or has to use it for the slow. You also can't use it to push early without running into mana problems now. Ultimate is flashy and powerful sure, but it also has huge room for error (much like the rest of her kit.) Depending on the support, it's either an initiation or retaliation tool, which can be used to disengage in emergencies (much like a Malphite ult with extra complications.) She's still useful as long as you know what you're doing, but saying that her power budget is unfair is just plain nonsense.
> [{quoted}](name=EternalSeeker,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lRnnU1NO,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-05-07T22:02:15.510+0000) > > Kalista&#x27;s passive is powerful, yes. It also amounts to most of her power budget. > > Q is lackluster Ezreal Q - same speed and range, but higher cost and cooldown with lower damage and smaller hitbox. It&#x27;s situationally useful for the pass gimmick, E stack or to reposition. > > W passive proc is barely noticeable, since she now can&#x27;t afford to put point into it early and the ghosts aren&#x27;t even remotely useful (and have quite a few bugs) > > E is her only real source of damage, because she can&#x27;t build crit without a 10-20% DPS deficit. It practically dictates her build path, because it&#x27;s the only option available. It&#x27;s a very powerful ability early, but gets progressively worse as the game goes on, because she can&#x27;t burst with it like Twitch E and has to commit entirely to the fight for it to do any meaningful damage, and God forbid she dies before getting it off, or has to use it for the slow. You also can&#x27;t use it to push early without running into mana problems now. > > Ultimate is flashy and powerful sure, but it also has huge room for error (much like the rest of her kit.) Depending on the support, it&#x27;s either an initiation or retaliation tool, which can be used to disengage in emergencies (much like a Malphite ult with extra complications.) > > She&#x27;s still useful as long as you know what you&#x27;re doing, but saying that her power budget is unfair is just plain nonsense. You can't compare A with B when those two different abilities and archetype of champion exist. Ezreal Q = Damage, procs his passive. Understandably costs less, considering it's his main form of actually doing damage. Kalista Q = Mobility, damage, procs passive, and works with E. Understandably costs more mana. Kalista W = Information gathering, % value, stacks 2 at a time with my current understanding Ezreal W = Negligible damage throughout the game in all cases but AP, provides more DPS if he decides to engage or for an ally. Kalista E = Not her main form of damage. Being an ADC, she uses auto attacks as her main form of damage. Her second most damaging abiltiy however, is this, and it scales into infinity. It also works with Q. It also works with her passive. It also works very well with items like {{item:3094}} that includes the rampage of things it can do with my original post. Ezreal E = Flash. Low cooldown, costs a bit of mana. Understandably takes up a lot of his power budget, which explains why he practically stops auto attacking later on into the game. Kalista R = Engagement. Better engagement than Ashe with an engage support. It offers a knock-up which can not be suppressed with tenacity, which is absolutely MASSIVE for an adc to have such a thing in her kit. This alone takes up an abnormously huge, butt fuck ton of her kits power just to even have in it. This can work well in many different combos, as well as the support or the jungler. Ezreal R = Negligible in most case scenarios. You could get lucky later on though with a snipe for a free kill. It's got a low cooldown, It's also refreshed by Ezreals Q passive cooldown. Overall, this is far inferior compared to Kalista ult. This isn't even taking into consideration that Kalista makes melee carries and tanks absolutely unviable in the presence of a competent Kalista with a competent support. Also I don't know how her ultimate has room for error. It is literally the same size as a Miss Fortune E. It's REALLY hard to miss that thing. Like . . . really hard. And I know that all of these things in her kit are underpowered and nerfed to shit . . . but that doesn't matter to power budget. How powerful a character currently is has nothing to do with how powerful they CAN be or what their kit is truly capable of.
: I highly doubt that. Doing something stupid may be annoying, but it's never acceptable to abuse people for it. And that choice rests squarely with the abuser, not the city. The city isn't controlling your mind and making you attack people. You'd be doing that of your own volition.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VJBhUorY,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-05-07T21:39:52.331+0000) > > I highly doubt that. Doing something stupid may be annoying, but it&#x27;s never acceptable to abuse people for it. And that choice rests squarely with the abuser, not the city. The city isn&#x27;t controlling your mind and making you attack people. You&#x27;d be doing that of your own volition. Uhm, no, that's not how that works. Say the state tells everybody to act like fish having fake seizures around town for the kicks of things. Meanwhile College Student Jeff just ran over 2 kids who were incited to act like retards in public, with erratic and unpredictable behavior. Or if a state encouraged people to pretend to poke people in public, but not actually poke them in public. Meanwhile High School Student Jimmy flips the fuck out because he has Autism Spectrum Disorder, and decides to run in front of the street in panic and rage, and gets run over. Somebody needs to pay for his medical bills, and the family is certainly going to sue. All of these things can be related in court to incitement. Just you know, so you know.
Raoul (EUW)
: Ok, seriously RIOT is trolling us with that crit changes, right?
TECHNICALLY Adc's would do more consistent damage over time, and less burst damage. Though I would think it's over-the-top to say that this is in anyways a nerf. That isn't to say that they still won't burst you down . . . because you know. They're AD. I think that this solves the burst problem, I still don't think that it's a good idea though.
: Can you tell me how to get out of silver?
Playing in Bronze / Silver is a breeze, you can tell if somebody just got placed wrong or not in comparison to their winrates. My friend got placed into Gold 1 this season, he's now Gold 5 and losing all of his games. Riot put me at Silver 5, was gold 5 last season. I pretty much fit my fist to the size of their anus's and pushed as hard as I could with troll picks. Three seasons ago, it was ADC mid only. This season I picked Ivern Jungle, Zyra ADC (APC bot lane) and Ziggs ADC (APC) bot lane. Until of course, my duo's computer broke (He's around silver 3 skill level.) and so I just decided to main Soraka back into gold. This is of course, trolling, so it isn't THAT hard to get out of silver. It's even easier to get out of bronze, where you are legitimately 1v9.
Skírmish (EUW)
: I legit never see Kalista anymore.
Isn't that the champion that gets a dash every single auto attack, another dash on her Q, and a knock up on her ultimate, and a slow on her E, and a farming tool on her e, and a stacking damage merchanic on her E, a multi-stacking feature on her E, infinity scaling on her e, the same e ability that stacks with her Q that can also kill somebody, puncture into the next opponent, and then can be E'd for free after a kill, and then has a free ghost that can scan into the enemy jungle for free, spot them for several seconds, require 2 attacks to kill (RIP Zyra), lasts several minutes, does percent health damage, a free 1-UP on her ultimate to save her support, **_Two hours later_** Yeahhhhhhhhh I'm gonna have to say that the champion was made for a game that didn't take into consideration of a power budget.
: "It's the city's fault I'm assaulting people because the city released a PSA that encouraged said people to do stupid things that annoy me" Yeah great argument buddy, let me know how that turns out in a court of law. Edit: and I'm not the one who downvoted your post. So don't take it out on me. Someone else made that choice, not me.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VJBhUorY,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-07T19:31:54.921+0000) > > &quot;It&#x27;s the city&#x27;s fault I&#x27;m assaulting people because the city released a PSA that encouraged said people to do stupid things that annoy me&quot; > > Yeah great argument buddy, let me know how that turns out in a court of law. > > Edit: and I&#x27;m not the one who downvoted your post. So don&#x27;t take it out on me. Someone else made that choice, not me. The city would be sued for millions upon millions of dollars for incitement.
Shaian (EUW)
: @RiotRepertoir: A modernization of Zyra as a Mage and Champion in 2018 with her current abilities
I played Zyra adc with my duo, It's actually pretty good. https://puu.sh/AhUVx/316cb82b55.png I think that if they did buff Zyra, it'd be way too insane to deal with. The ONLY reason I am able to ADC Zyra as an AP is because: 1. I can bully my lane 2. I rush tear and other mana items, skipping lane phase for 10 minutes 3. If we get behind, I can stall the game out with my W regeneration and prevent the enemy team from sieging and pushing. Making her BOTH a laner and a support choice will be a nightmare. Because if I'm viable as a support, then I can 1V1 marksman and other junglers. But if I'm not a viable support and suddenly become a mid laner, then I'll just be able to make sure nobody ever is able to push ever. (I max my Q btw, ten I max my W.)
Show more

Subject 5

Level 65 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion