Rioter Comments
Kelg (NA)
: Who actually builds spellbinder?
{{champion:85}} Has a free pass as does {{champion:84}} . . . both are nerfed into the ground. One because of pros and the other because of mob-mentality
SatomiKun (EUW)
: I know that he gets AD for HP, but the ratio is simply not worth it. And his ult scales pretty well with AD, you can get a pretty high threshold for your execute so a single hit is sometimes already enough to kill the enemy.
> [{quoted}](name=SatomiKun,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UEYcV5zK,comment-id=000a000000010000,timestamp=2018-07-18T20:08:22.145+0000) > > I know that he gets AD for HP, but the ratio is simply not worth it. > And his ult scales pretty well with AD, you can get a pretty high threshold for your execute so a single hit is sometimes already enough to kill the enemy. It scales like a 0.5 AD that's beyond trash when others scales 1.5 or more. (80% removing his base stats. Misleading is misleading.)
SatomiKun (EUW)
: Never understood why people play Pyke as a tank, tbh. He can't get bonus health, so his ability to tank is extremely limited. Imo he is better just building AD and lethality to kill as fast as possible with ult.
> [{quoted}](name=SatomiKun,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UEYcV5zK,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2018-07-18T07:42:46.945+0000) > > Never understood why people play Pyke as a tank, tbh. > He can't get bonus health, so his ability to tank is extremely limited. > > Imo he is better just building AD and lethality to kill as fast as possible with ult. He gets bonus AD with HP items, but the resistances is what matters not the HP. Though his ultimate sucks with AD scaling, the base damage is good enough with prediction.
: If ADCs are weak... why aren’t tanks strong?
I play tank Pyke check my match history: {{item:3075}} {{item:3110}} {{item:3742}} And Yasuo could still 3 hit me. It's pretty disgusting.
: > [{quoted}](name=Subject 5,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wrFbW6T4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-17T04:54:48.420+0000) > > It does look nice. > > Even so, maybe they should leave a classical version of Akali for people that remember her appearance? She looks nothing like she used to, which is a problem in regards to keeping the champion but re-working abilities. Some are justified but Akali was very integrated and wasn't just like that 'thing' that existed {{champion:14}} > > It'd be like if they reworked {{champion:19}} but instead of being a wolf he was a golfer. > > Abilities and aesthetic: 10/10 > Costume: 10/10 > Familiar Body: 2/10 > Familiar Uniform: 3/10 I think Riot should bring back traditional skins, I would love a traditional Fiora or Swain skin.
> [{quoted}](name=cute egirl janna,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wrFbW6T4,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-07-17T05:36:01.835+0000) > > I think Riot should bring back traditional skins, I would love a traditional Fiora or Swain skin. Damn, talk about a lot of downvoting and removed / deleted by moderator messages on this particular forum. Sorry I was decent to you what I meant was: HOLY SHIT YOU ACTUALLY LIKE IT!? WHTFAF IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?!? {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: @Riot: Are there any thoughts to a skillshot healer?
The question is more along the lines of why? Feels like the only reason to do this is to gain a bigger distance heal for teammates, if range isn't going to be increased in comparison to others then it's just a straight up nerf compared to others.
: @Riot Why is an 11% pick rate champ getting buffs?
{{champion:67}} Is a really disgusting champion but fortunately this buff hits only her mid and late game. If she can survive all of the other things going on in the game it should be rewarded highly. . . . That isn't to say that a fed Vayne is an absolute cancer to deal with.
agac4234 (EUNE)
: well yes it does but i doesnt really do enought. u have to have GW to play against a mundo but its not really a hard counter like it is for swains ult or red kayn ult.ppl dont really use GW vs a red kayn but they should tbh
> [{quoted}](name=agac4234,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5JQyTlkV,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-17T21:23:25.307+0000) > > well yes it does but i doesnt really do enought. u have to have GW to play against a mundo but its not really a hard counter like it is for swains ult or red kayn ult.ppl dont really use GW vs a red kayn but they should tbh Why doesn't that reduce his healing enough? It would be acceptable if the damage creep was toned down but in the current meta it's required of Mundo to function. In most cases he can't just straight up tower-dive because of jungle and other lane pressures.
: {{item:2419}} also picking one of the most overbuffed champions in the game (5 buffs in a row when he was fine) is a bad example. By the way i perma ban him so choose someone else.
> [{quoted}](name=AMADEUSdotEXE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NkYEPyBz,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-17T07:16:00.671+0000) > > {{item:2419}} also picking one of the most overbuffed champions in the game (5 buffs in a row when he was fine) is a bad example. By the way i perma ban him so choose someone else. Stopwatch isn't saving you from never being able to CS. Though if Zed is OP then how about laning vs {{champion:157}} or {{champion:63}} or {{champion:134}} or {{champion:1}} or {{champion:55}} or {{champion:8}} or {{champion:92}}?
: Well regardless i still play her mid and i generally have had success in the past at least during the laning phase. Her level 6 is great for mind games simply with her passive. was just curious. Late game is weird. She works well on poke heavy comps. She isn't necessarily bad i'd say.. but thats just me, Ive got alot of experience mid over the years so i can basically mid with anything reasonable.
> [{quoted}](name=AMADEUSdotEXE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NkYEPyBz,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-07-17T06:16:41.370+0000) > > Well regardless i still play her mid and i generally have had success in the past at least during the laning phase. Her level 6 is great for mind games simply with her passive. was just curious. Late game is weird. She works well on poke heavy comps. She isn't necessarily bad i'd say.. but thats just me, Ive got alot of experience mid over the years so i can basically mid with anything reasonable. Aight you pick Eve and I'll pick {{champion:238}}
: Why is Eve considered a bad mid laner?
Because her: Q Doesn't reset on minions only monsters in the jungle, Auto attacks are basically slaps from Ivern, Doesn't have a reliable get away from most mages and assassins other than her W: Which takes time, Base stats would be obliterated by a mid-liner, Ganking would be impossible for her as a mid because she is so busy being behind.
: I honestly think the Akali rework looks nice
It does look nice. Even so, maybe they should leave a classical version of Akali for people that remember her appearance? She looks nothing like she used to, which is a problem in regards to keeping the champion but re-working abilities. Some are justified but Akali was very integrated and wasn't just like that 'thing' that existed {{champion:14}} It'd be like if they reworked {{champion:19}} but instead of being a wolf he was a golfer. Abilities and aesthetic: 10/10 Costume: 10/10 Familiar Body: 2/10 Familiar Uniform: 3/10
: > [{quoted}](name=Fízz v2,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=e6Hgm9AP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-16T18:26:20.473+0000) > > But immobile champs are still meta and many mobile champs arent lel Do you play this game? :o
> [{quoted}](name=UnknownTerritory,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=e6Hgm9AP,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-07-16T18:27:20.873+0000) > > Do you play this game? :o Literally everything that person says is fictional. Look at the posting history lol.
Rioter Comments
Seen (NA)
: Unpopular opinion: Tank Meta was the best meta.
Definitely agreed yo, Tank meta best meta. High Damage = fun for 1 but fun for none'else
agac4234 (EUNE)
: is no one going to talk about dr mundo?
{{item:3123}} {{item:3076}} {{item:3165}} https://puu.sh/AXy2e/5bc82c2ab7.png https://puu.sh/AXy3v/0e976796a5.png Chill.
: I think Stealth should be removed from the game until it is Healthy, Change my mind
I think stealth is healthy, HOWEVER I don't think that stealth should be tacked on with extreme damage: {{champion:107}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:35}} Champions that prove to be quite healthy however: {{champion:28}} {{champion:555}}
Terozu (NA)
: AKALI IS STILL REVEALED BY TRUE SIGHT
So is that a skin, or did they just tear Akali's face off and make a new champion?
: Tbh yorick, illaoi and urgot, if played safely can easily 1v2 post 6. It's simply a matter of getting there
> [{quoted}](name=KrakenKnight,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H0qABt3V,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-07-16T08:00:25.255+0000) > > Tbh yorick, illaoi and urgot, if played safely can easily 1v2 post 6. It's simply a matter of getting there Definitely disagree. Though if the OP thinks they have nothing to improve on other than getting better teammates then the thread is hereby declared a sob thread without intention to improve individually. You can have a million kills but still lose the game.
: I'm on losing streak and got demoted, need help!
Well I did main Jungle until it got shit on, {{champion:6}} I always ganked this guy when he's top. No escape, predictable move set. {{champion:420}} Same as Urgot. Easy as hell of a kill until 6, even if they have 6, I just walk out of the ult. {{champion:83}} Literally the same as illaoi and Urgot. {{champion:62}} He counters all of my champs ability to root. Don't play bruisers, or somebody that locks him down through his clone. Now I'm not saying it's your champion pool, I think that because you have such a champion pool as that: you desperately need to learn how to control your waves and minions.
Mopoii (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Wuks,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=w73pgdZX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-11T07:16:19.397+0000) > > Well, chat restrictions don't often occur after one match, unless the offense was severe (and if it were that severe, you likely would have skipped to a suspension). You could reach out to Player Support to see if they can pull your recent chat logs, and perhaps we may see an underlying trend with your behavior. And if you believe that the system may have applied the chat restriction in error, you could bring that up with Player Support as well. > > The moral of the story is pretty on point, though. Retaliation is no excuse for negative behavior, and you have the potential to lose just as much, if not more, than the other folks who are harassing you. Best course of action is to ignore them, report, and move on. Best of luck on the honor climb! > > **Read more:** https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752984-Chat-Restrictions Now THAT is a LIE
> [{quoted}](name=Mopoii,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=w73pgdZX,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2018-07-11T13:06:12.957+0000) > > Now THAT is a LIE Actually I was suspended for 2 weeks for making an adult joke. It was a one time occurrence that I've been reported. It's been since January to present day and I'm still honor lvl 1. It's basically the only offense I have on this account and it was an obvious joke that everybody was laughing about except like one stuck up snowflake. So yeah. It's a lie lol.
: I'd love it if supports could move to toplane.
I've requested this a few times actually but in the end I usually get flamed and told to kill myself. I'll ask if we have a {{champion:75}} top or a {{champion:122}} Top because no matter what they CAN NOT be ignored. I feel safe, and then I can help my laner out because I feel safe enough to do that.
Ahpe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=PERIMITION,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kUA6mBxI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-14T01:17:12.231+0000) > > He’s right, it’s the point that tanks aren’t fun, they littlery are NOT FUN. Second no one gives a shit if find a brusier player plays a tank, just like now a mage player has to play an assassin. In my honest biased opinions, MAKE THE ADC MAINS SUFFRR!!!! Boring tanks and/or that take little to no skill: {{champion:12}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:111}}{{champion:516}} ESPECIALLY{{champion:33}} ESPECIALLY{{champion:27}} {{champion:106}} Fun tanks and/or that take skill: {{champion:201}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:154}} EDIT: In terms of difficulty tanks are no different than any other class. Every class got their braindead champions and the ones that shine with experience.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahpe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kUA6mBxI,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-14T02:15:18.440+0000) > > Boring tanks and/or that take little to no skill: > {{champion:12}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:111}}{{champion:516}} ESPECIALLY{{champion:33}} ESPECIALLY{{champion:27}} {{champion:106}} > > Fun tanks and/or that take skill: > {{champion:201}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:154}} > > EDIT: In terms of difficulty tanks are no different than any other class. Every class got their braindead champions and the ones that shine with experience. More than 3/4 of those picks aren't even tanks what
: Correct me if i am wrong but how exactly isn't {{champion:42}} mobile? Also I vastly disagree with rather having {{champion:51}} strong over half of the game's ADCs because if she is strong she just becomes the strongest and most oppressive ADC in the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Malix Farwin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Yv72EEz8,comment-id=0020,timestamp=2018-07-14T12:21:23.532+0000) > > Correct me if i am wrong but how exactly isn't {{champion:42}} mobile? > > Also I vastly disagree with rather having {{champion:51}} strong over half of the game's ADCs because if she is strong she just becomes the strongest and most oppressive ADC in the game. I don't view Corki as mobile just because he has a very small dash. The dash can't refund a CDR and it's CDR is largely a window of opportunity. He'd fall into the same category as Caitlin with providing safety and security that is nowhere near overbearing. This is excluding the package but that's so restrictive that you'll be able to use it at most 1/10 games. In most cases a mobile ADC can avoid their windows of opportunity by dashing out of the way or avoiding participation by the enemy team. Honestly, I feel like there should be 3 categories: Immobile ADC: No speed buff, no dash Swift ADC: Speed buffs and large CDR's for dashes that create windows of opportunity Mobile ADC: Short CDR dashes that can be refunded or reset {{champion:145}} Is just too hard to pin down though. She just has too much in her kit and is a complete and total abomination imho.
: Care to give actual commentary?
> [{quoted}](name= Król Wilk Sam,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GEUv3nEa,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-14T06:58:14.201+0000) > > Care to give actual commentary? Nope, that's my commentary. I read like a few lines and couldn't stop thinking about big'ol Walrus Titties after they complained about damage reduction, the ability to remove CC on in addition to a buff and when Irelia can out DPS Jinx late-game. I was thinking maybe Manatee Titties but that's usually reserved for Special-Special cases. This particular case, it's like, just a special case. "knights vow - doesn't really work anymore because all the champs that used it just cant stop enough." ~A very big Walrus Titty
Elraca (NA)
: ADC player complain because riot only takes from them.
Damn this post sucks some big'ol Walrus Titties.
: There needs to be strong consequences for surrendering
Yeah that makes normals kind of boring. Ranked it's frustrating. I mean why play a game if you can't play the losing side? If it's legit impossible then It'd be understandable.
Paroe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Subject 5,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9z6fEdJz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-14T05:14:20.616+0000) > > Riot stated in an article that the reason why Lore is so disjointed and janky is because the coordination behind the development is everywhere. I think as long as that type of systems remains you shouldn't expect a whole lot of them lore wise. They've had YEARS. Theres no way they can fix summoner spells remaining as a seperate system unless they retcon a retcon. Summoners dont exist canonically - theyre this wierd ephemeral extra dimensional _thing_ with nothing relating them to anything.
> [{quoted}](name=Paroe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9z6fEdJz,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-14T05:16:54.986+0000) > > Theres no way they can fix summoner spells remaining as a seperate system unless they retcon a retcon. Summoners dont exist canonically - theyre this wierd ephemeral extra dimensional _thing_ with nothing relating them to anything. I'm in favor of retconning the retcon. Old lore: Welcome, summoner! (That's you!) Influence Points! (Influence a character to fight for you!) Play with the character! (Guide them, assist them. They will talk to you.)
Paroe (NA)
: Summoner spells dont make sense lore-wise, what if they worked off runes reforged instead?
Riot stated in an article that the reason why Lore is so disjointed and janky is because the coordination behind the development is everywhere. I think as long as that type of systems remains you shouldn't expect a whole lot of them lore wise. They've had YEARS.
dogehkiin (EUW)
: 100% disagree, I would rather die to the bps of an adc because he used his skills to best me rather than dying to the adc because he has 650 range and can kill me before I reach him.
> [{quoted}](name=dogehkiin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Yv72EEz8,comment-id=001e,timestamp=2018-07-13T23:01:08.214+0000) > > 100% disagree, I would rather die to the bps of an adc because he used his skills to best me rather than dying to the adc because he has 650 range and can kill me before I reach him. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiJ0fQVS1vo {{champion:157}} "Omfg Annie is so broken! She just puts her fucking tibbers down and instantly kills me! No skill!" {{champion:1}} "Dude calm down, you literally tower dove me." {{champion:157}} "No skill dude, play a REAL champion. Playing Annie because you're bad." This is basically what I thought of when I read that.
: You missed a lot of matches before Rift Rivals and even during worlds iirc. Caitlyn wins by simply rightclicking getting pentas from a mile away and she can even jump backwards if found out of position. She and Sivir are the most boring and udneserving picks ever.
> [{quoted}](name=Stars Shaper,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Yv72EEz8,comment-id=001b00000000,timestamp=2018-07-13T22:39:57.761+0000) > > You missed a lot of matches before Rift Rivals and even during worlds iirc. > > Caitlyn wins by simply rightclicking getting pentas from a mile away and she can even jump backwards if found out of position. She and Sivir are the most boring and udneserving picks ever. Actually I've watched all worlds from 5 years ago up to now, so you don't really need to tell me what I am or what I'm not missing. You can have your opinion but Caitlyn has always been in the middle spot, sometimes going in between high priority to lower priority. Even then, she's not a highly contested pick / ban because she's like the other non-mobile ADC's: easy to jump on. Yeah, Cait has a jump back but the cooldown is such a huge problem that it doesn't declare Cait a mobile ADC. It's a utility because she's a utility ADC. It's an absolutely MASSIVE window of opportunity.
: The thing is that Caitlyn obscures any other pick when she is strong.
> [{quoted}](name=Stars Shaper,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Yv72EEz8,comment-id=001b,timestamp=2018-07-13T18:16:47.067+0000) > > The thing is that Caitlyn obscures any other pick when she is strong. I don't remember Caitlyn ever being a highly contested pick, hell her ban rate never suggests that she was ever a problem. The reason why I prefer caitlyn to be strong is because a lot like an Artillery Mage when you close in on Caitlyn then she's in a lot of trouble. Like most Artillery Mages she has tools to prevent that but are easily negated by picks that can beat her down. When caitlyn uses her net, I usually always switch targets and chase her down for the next 10-15 seconds because of the CDR on it. She's siege orientated and it shows with her strength and weaknesses. I can work with that when she's weak or strong.
Wacky9 (NA)
: This is terrible for so many reasons. Since when does Jhin not have mobility? You can get 500+ MS with him and stormrazor and phantom dancer and he has a root and a slowing trap and a slowing ultimate Jinx has her passive and a long range slow and a rooting trap MF has her W Sivir's ult gives her and her team a ton of MS Graves literally has a dash that gives him armor and reloads his gun Ashe slows people with each basic attack which is just as annoying as mobility when she's chasing you down and giving you a good impalement Kalista has a lot less mobility than anyone else up there. Kindred snowballs for many reasons, but her dash isn't really one of them her passive is. Twitch is a murderous lane bully, but his stealth is incredibly important to his kit. Lucian has almost no AA range and can be easily CC'ed if he uses his dash as a gapcloser. Many of those champions you hate aren't as bad to play against as MF or a good Draven. The tradeoff for mobility is simple. Low CC. Xayah needs to throw down three feathers right behind someone to get her root, which is difficult unless they're right in your face. Vayne has Condemn which is pretty good but also very conditional. Twitch has a small aoe slow that isn't great and is hard to peel with Tristana has a medium slow that is connected to her leap, making it bad for peeling Quinn's CC is pretty annoying. Lucian has no CC Kindred has two slows, but they aren't great and you can't peel with them Kalista has a small slow that never gets above 50%. Kai'sa is annoying. But she doesn't have any CC and you can't peel with her ult (normally). Ezreal has no CC. Also {{champion:6}} is crying now
> [{quoted}](name=Wacky9,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Yv72EEz8,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2018-07-13T06:27:53.565+0000) > > This is terrible for so many reasons. > > Since when does Jhin not have mobility? You can get 500+ MS with him and stormrazor and phantom dancer and he has a root and a slowing trap and a slowing ultimate > > Jinx has her passive and a long range slow and a rooting trap > > MF has her W > > Sivir's ult gives her and her team a ton of MS > > Graves literally has a dash that gives him armor and reloads his gun > > Ashe slows people with each basic attack which is just as annoying as mobility when she's chasing you down and giving you a good impalement > > > > Kalista has a lot less mobility than anyone else up there. Kindred snowballs for many reasons, but her dash isn't really one of them her passive is. Twitch is a murderous lane bully, but his stealth is incredibly important to his kit. Lucian has almost no AA range and can be easily CC'ed if he uses his dash as a gapcloser. Many of those champions you hate aren't as bad to play against as MF or a good Draven. > > > The tradeoff for mobility is simple. Low CC. > > Xayah needs to throw down three feathers right behind someone to get her root, which is difficult unless they're right in your face. > > Vayne has Condemn which is pretty good but also very conditional. > > Twitch has a small aoe slow that isn't great and is hard to peel with > > Tristana has a medium slow that is connected to her leap, making it bad for peeling > > Quinn's CC is pretty annoying. > > Lucian has no CC > > Kindred has two slows, but they aren't great and you can't peel with them > > Kalista has a small slow that never gets above 50%. > > Kai'sa is annoying. But she doesn't have any CC and you can't peel with her ult (normally). > > Ezreal has no CC. > > > > > > > Also {{champion:6}} is crying now A champions function and what they can do are two separate entities, in otherwords, Urgot isn't an ADC even if he's regarded as a marksman by Riot. That would otherwise make Teemo a marksman. You can deduct a few things from a champions kit to further your argument but is it truly an argument when you provide 3-6 words per champion? The post you made is summed up very well with: "Quinn's CC is pretty annoying." And "Tristana has a medium slow that is connected to her leap, making it bad for peeling." (Just a heads up, slowing people down is literally what peeling is.) And "Kai'sa is annoying. But she doesn't have any CC and you can't peel with her ult (normally)." (Oh by the way, being able to jump to the other side of the fight at an instant to avoid damage is self-peel. It's a dash, it provides a shield that can scale up and beyond 800HP.) . . . And "Ezreal has no CC." (By the way, Teemo does magic damage. If we're doing random facts here then I'm at least going to participate. Also I love Doritos. The blue kind particularly. I also like the purple kind too. They have pickles Doritos as well, but they're disgusting. Like the cheeseburger flavor, literally the worst.) https://puu.sh/AVTpd/5cc2d02d2d.jpg Moving very quick does not = Mobility. Hover over the mobility section of the portrait provided in-game and you can see that it is defined as a dash or a leap.
: Wu Kong and Diana have the same problem
Honestly I fear Diana mains. There is a combo called the Fast Moon Combo or some shit. You can ultimate before using your Q and then use your ultimate again for the reset, and it's fucking insane. Though in the end Akali is just the superior Diana IMHO.
: What? You dont like mister abuser of half the items in the game while having a 4 cooldown flash?
> [{quoted}](name=RaikoPlays,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Yv72EEz8,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2018-07-13T03:13:51.765+0000) > > What? You dont like mister abuser of half the items in the game while having a 4 cooldown flash? Damn this guy is pissed. Couldn't tell you why tho LOL
Ulanopo (NA)
: While I understand your frustration, it would be better to avoid the use of the word "retard" in a derogatory way. There are many better and more respectful ways to express yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=Ulanopo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oZvBL0a4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-13T01:33:59.191+0000) > > While I understand your frustration, it would be better to avoid the use of the word "retard" in a derogatory way. There are many better and more respectful ways to express yourself. It'd be real retarded to offend somebody like that. Fuck.
: Reminder, Pyke still needs a QoL for his Q
I wouldn't be in favor of this simply because LoL is being so incredibly streamlined that memorizing / knowing how far an ability will go will no longer actually become a skill.
: I don't understand why it's taken so long to "balance" Zoe
Why is Zoe unbalanced? I'd also like to point out that the video just explains how she was able to do that. Score, look at the player difference and statistic difference. Not to mention they picked Ryze into Zoe.
: What's the point of making an "order" side in VS events?
All of the events feel identical tbh. They're ALL good vs evil with nothing in-between.
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Subject 5,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Yv72EEz8,comment-id=00070001,timestamp=2018-07-12T21:43:02.083+0000) > > {{champion:145}} I feel like CertainlyT just thought of Thresh and decided to make an ADC variant of him. I mean what doesn't this person have? A steroid, percent damage, mobility boost, a massive dash, long range procing that exceeds even Jhin, evolving abilities like Kha and the ability to build AP / AD without trade off for damage. (AD = DPS, AP = Some DPS / Burst) the list just keeps going on and on. Where is the trade off for having ALL of this in their kit? > CTT didn't make Kai'Sa. Riot Jag did (The guy who made Camille)
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Yv72EEz8,comment-id=000700010000,timestamp=2018-07-12T22:42:11.229+0000) > > CTT didn't make Kai'Sa. > > > Riot Jag did (The guy who made Camille) I'm aware of this, I'm picking on CertainlyT because he's notorious for creating champions with overloaded kits. I didn't state that CertainlyT made Kai, I was basically using compare & contrast.
: You put Kalista 3 times lmao.
> [{quoted}](name=A Bad Varus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Yv72EEz8,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-07-12T21:48:20.282+0000) > > You put Kalista 3 times lmao. https://youtu.be/JAglDSTnPps
Antenora (EUW)
: {{champion:67}}'s trade off for her mobility is the fact she's 100% bound to 550 range and auto attacks are 80%+ of her damage. She has no ability damage or damage that exceeds 550 range. {{champion:18}} Legit shouldn't have resets. Resets is a mechanic that belongs to Assassin's, not Marksmen. {{champion:145}} shouldn't get a 1k shield from pressing R late game.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Yv72EEz8,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-07-12T21:09:46.236+0000) > > {{champion:67}}'s trade off for her mobility is the fact she's 100% bound to 550 range and auto attacks are 80%+ of her damage. She has no ability damage or damage that exceeds 550 range. > > {{champion:18}} Legit shouldn't have resets. Resets is a mechanic that belongs to Assassin's, not Marksmen. > > {{champion:145}} shouldn't get a 1k shield from pressing R late game. I'm pretty sure you were downvoted because you started off saying 80% of Vaynes damage come from her auto attacks. Vayne is an AA prioritized champion, all of the damage they put out is entirely AA based except for condemn. Why can't an ADC have resets though? I think it makes the game fun but Tristana should have to pay for her mobility. {{champion:145}} I feel like CertainlyT just thought of Thresh and decided to make an ADC variant of him. I mean what doesn't this person have? A steroid, percent damage, mobility boost, a massive dash, long range procing that exceeds even Jhin, evolving abilities like Kha and the ability to build AP / AD without trade off for damage. (AD = DPS, AP = Some DPS / Burst) the list just keeps going on and on. Where is the trade off for having ALL of this in their kit? I mean jeez man. Look at {{champion:222}} and say who'd be a better pick.
Limrick (NA)
: Xayah has no mobility. Her ultimate is very strong, yes, but it doesn't make her any more mobile.
> [{quoted}](name=Limrick,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Yv72EEz8,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-07-12T20:09:13.956+0000) > > Xayah has no mobility. Her ultimate is very strong, yes, but it doesn't make her any more mobile. I put her on the list only for the sake of removing herself from the game is basically how her ultimate works, it gives security and safety that mobile champions have.
: Correct me if I'm wrong. I think some people got the wrong idea about your post, and think you are suggesting that mobile ADC's be less effective than immobile ADC's. You mean there should be trade offs to being mobile. Someone with LESS options to outplay or escape should deal more damage for the sake of balance. If you would prefer to be mobile, then you should deal less damage than someone with less option survive. If that's what you're saying, then I agree. It would make balancing easier, and give more variation for team compositions. If the team has a lot of peel (takes or shield casters with low damage), then it would be optimal to play someone like Varus who should be able to deal a high amount of DPS. If you have a team of split pushers and assassins, it would be optimal for you to be able to peel for yourself. There are other reasons you would want to play a mobile ADC over an immobile one, but these are just couple examples.
> [{quoted}](name=GoldReclaimer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Yv72EEz8,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-12T19:04:36.928+0000) > > Correct me if I'm wrong. I think some people got the wrong idea about your post, and think you are suggesting that mobile ADC's be less effective than immobile ADC's. > > You mean there should be trade offs to being mobile. Someone with LESS options to outplay or escape should deal more damage for the sake of balance. If you would prefer to be mobile, then you should deal less damage than someone with less option survive. > > If that's what you're saying, then I agree. It would make balancing easier, and give more variation for team compositions. If the team has a lot of peel (takes or shield casters with low damage), then it would be optimal to play someone like Varus who should be able to deal a high amount of DPS. If you have a team of split pushers and assassins, it would be optimal for you to be able to peel for yourself. There are other reasons you would want to play a mobile ADC over an immobile one, but these are just couple examples. Yep basically. You should have to pay for having mobility, being able to have your cake and eating it just means that one person won't have a cake. You just stole that cake from them. You thief.
Rioter Comments
: how is brand related to gold funneling?
> [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dGEpaUfo,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-07-12T08:06:06.705+0000) > > how is brand related to gold funneling? https://puu.sh/AV4eS/18f4f6f5cf.jpg Take a re-read, that, or take a hike.
Mus (NA)
: Riot changes so far this season.....
You should update this every patch ;)
: Why was this downvoted? It is absolutely true and that's why Riot's addressing it. Aatrox is not really being nerfed they are shifting power from his early game to his late game where it should be. In his current state Aatrox was pretty much insta bursting any top laner with 2 rotations of his Q alone and then falling off mid game. Thats not a healthy state for any champion to be in, > [{quoted}](name=RiotJag)The reasoning here is that **Aatrox's early game is absolutely monstrous, and really in need of some substantial nerfs**, but his falloff is still quite severe, so I wanted to even it out. > -RiotJag The major problem WAS his early game power. There was no right champion pick or item to buy against him early because his raw power in lane was just to monstrous to stand against. However his scaling power is quite weak so come mid game most top laners could get ahead even f they fed Aatrox in lane. Regardless, Riot is fixing this issue or at least starting to. I believe even more changes will be needed for him.
> [{quoted}](name=Annie x Zoe Yuri,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VrOPGltI,comment-id=00170000,timestamp=2018-07-12T06:30:56.123+0000) > > Why was this downvoted? It is absolutely true and that's why Riot's addressing it. Aatrox is not really being nerfed they are shifting power from his early game to his late game where it should be. In his current state Aatrox was pretty much insta bursting any top laner with 2 rotations of his Q alone and then falling off mid game. Thats not a healthy state for any champion to be in, > -RiotJag > > The major problem WAS his early game power. There was no right champion pick or item to buy against him early because his raw power in lane was just to monstrous to stand against. However his scaling power is quite weak so come mid game most top laners could get ahead even f they fed Aatrox in lane. > > Regardless, Riot is fixing this issue or at least starting to. I believe even more changes will be needed for him. Because MOST people that pick him up don't take advantage of his lvl 1 and lvl 2. I've never seen it in my games and I only know of it because of LoL videos. Hell, if people try, they usually miss his Q. If that happens they try again at lvl 2, but if that fails, you're in SOO fucking much trouble bro. So personally, I think that Aatrox is openly viewed as weak because people don't take advantage of his lvl 1 and lvl 2. Actually, in what soloQ experience have you ever done anything relevent at lvl 1 / 2 that wasn't **invading?**
: Bans are not being used for their intended purpose.
{{champion:11}} If a DPS can do 5K Damage in under 2 seconds time, I don't want any part of it. I really don't care if I'm playing {{champion:117}} or {{champion:26}} that can shut down Yi. Seriously fuck that guy.
Show more

Subject 5

Level 76 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion