: S- on ahri
215 at 40 minutes is not much at all
Geo596 (NA)
: Thank you for giving Ezreal an actual W in the gameplay update.
: Use Toxic!
Jago comics are just odd
: Traditional Ezreal?
They don't really do traditional skins anymore
Rαy (EUW)
: So Graves, Irelia, Lucian and Jax will remain in this unbearable state until next season?
Hopefully we get Fervor back Fervor actually encouraged long fights. Conq is just like "yeah fight however long or short you want, i'm just as effective either way" {{champion:24}}
: Sona OP?
1. She's currently weak 2. She has arguably the lowest skill floor in the game and should never be strong
Rioter Comments
: Who do you think needs Blood Moon skins the most?
I think it'd be a fairly suiting aesthetic for the first two you named there, maybe also Zed
: Can you help me find this account it seems to have disappeared from the face of League
: > Makes proves she is not facerollchamp FACEROLLCHAMP XDDDDD
Literally everybody who played her and wasn't in denial admitted "yeah she's faceroll but fun tho" lmao
: Jayce Needs A Buff
Between 48% and 50% winrate on a highly skillful champion is perfect, honestly
Jikker (NA)
: Petition to Rename Explorer Ezreal to Miner Ezreal
It's part of a web browser skin line How is this not common knowledge by now
OberKhan (NA)
: Looking for ziggs/sona mission team or 3 augment
https://www.google.com/search?q=league+discord
: So, are we still pretending that Irelia and Camille are not broken?
I imagine it's hard to nerf Camille in high elo without making her a troll pick in low/average elo
: Lethality is a HUGE middle finger to all mage midlaners.
It also forces assassins into very little build diversity
: Janna and kai sa get Halloween skin ..and the one champ that is perfect and deserves it waits
: Just keep toxic people off a queue that has some relevance.
: Honor Level 2 Requirement for Ranked Games
Just mute people who huwt your feewings
Rioter Comments
: Is it just me, or has the game become RAPIDLY more unbearable than it already was
Mostly because of Odyssey and the sudden lack of Nexus Blitz, yes.
: idea for dual spouse igns
Matching IGNs, no matter the circumstance, will get an int from me Leave that cringe ass shit in couch co op games
: Whats the point in playing a game if you can't play what you want to play?
How about you play those "completely op champs" and prove your point then
Zertryx (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SugeMinPikk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=d6yOxbVJ,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-09-24T02:18:39.740+0000) > > {{champion:157}} among his top 10 counters are malz, karth, cass, liss, swain, xerath, and annie > {{champion:238}} among his top 10 counters are swain, asol, malz, cass, and annie > {{champion:84}} among her top 10 counters are veigar, malz, ahri, annie, syndra, asol, and tf > > But yes they completely invalidate all mages As a person who plays Malz quite often, I can assure you that if the other player is even just a tiny bit better the lane becomes super frustrating and aggravating and very hard. these 3 champs arn't really about "what beats them" i hate facing them because they are very oppressive and frustrating to get around their mechanics. Of the 3 zed is prob the least frustrating but he is pretty up there, Yas and Akali though i can't tell who i loathe more (prob yas) which is why he is 100% ban for me. Yas is super annoying because the lane is so small he has amazing mobility to dodge skill shot champs that go mid, is able to get to you easily and out damage you very early on allowing him to snowball (especially in this season). On top of that if you try to play safe and poke him down its almost nearly impossible since his passive shield is up ALOT due to how fast it builds from his movement, and if its down ... Wind wall. so it becomes super frustrating (not saying it CANT be done, but its something that just isn't fun) Zed as far as his kit goes i dont mind most of it, but the thing that frustrates me the most about laning against him is once he hits 6 UNLESS i build an item, i cant "outplay" his ult ... i just have to TAKE IT, and again thats not really fun (this is the reason fioras ult was changed, and one reason i used her to fight zed back in the day) was because they both went invulnerable while doing damage to you and didn't need to land a skill shot to do it, they just click on you Akali .... ugh if it wasn't for how her cloud worked i feel she wouldn't be annoying as she is to fight, the not being target-able by towers makes even playing safe not really feel safe, i don't mind the rest of her kit really, i can play around that kinda thing and its fun to dodge her skill shots and stuff. But the Cloud its HUGE and this is more about stealth in general and how even pink wards or scanners wont work, but not being able to have the tower hit you ... that's the part that's frustrating the most Talon and Kat are the type of assassins mid that i don't mind playing against and usually have a fun time doing so, as there are ways to avoid or out play their moves if im a more skilled player (and if we are roughly the same skill it shows with it being really close fights) but yas / zed and akali even if we are on similar levels of play it feels like they just murder me without remorse.
> [{quoted}](name=Zertryx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=d6yOxbVJ,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-09-24T04:11:16.904+0000) > > As a person who plays Malz quite often, I can assure you that if the other player is even just a tiny bit better the lane becomes super frustrating and aggravating and very hard. these 3 champs arn't really about "what beats them" i hate facing them because they are very oppressive and frustrating to get around their mechanics. Of the 3 zed is prob the least frustrating but he is pretty up there, Yas and Akali though i can't tell who i loathe more (prob yas) which is why he is 100% ban for me. > > Yas is super annoying because the lane is so small he has amazing mobility to dodge skill shot champs that go mid, is able to get to you easily and out damage you very early on allowing him to snowball (especially in this season). On top of that if you try to play safe and poke him down its almost nearly impossible since his passive shield is up ALOT due to how fast it builds from his movement, and if its down ... Wind wall. so it becomes super frustrating (not saying it CANT be done, but its something that just isn't fun) > > Zed as far as his kit goes i dont mind most of it, but the thing that frustrates me the most about laning against him is once he hits 6 UNLESS i build an item, i cant "outplay" his ult ... i just have to TAKE IT, and again thats not really fun (this is the reason fioras ult was changed, and one reason i used her to fight zed back in the day) was because they both went invulnerable while doing damage to you and didn't need to land a skill shot to do it, they just click on you > > Akali .... ugh if it wasn't for how her cloud worked i feel she wouldn't be annoying as she is to fight, the not being target-able by towers makes even playing safe not really feel safe, i don't mind the rest of her kit really, i can play around that kinda thing and its fun to dodge her skill shots and stuff. But the Cloud its HUGE and this is more about stealth in general and how even pink wards or scanners wont work, but not being able to have the tower hit you ... that's the part that's frustrating the most > > Talon and Kat are the type of assassins mid that i don't mind playing against and usually have a fun time doing so, as there are ways to avoid or out play their moves if im a more skilled player (and if we are roughly the same skill it shows with it being really close fights) but yas / zed and akali even if we are on similar levels of play it feels like they just murder me without remorse. I am not going to read your thesis paper of QQ Statistics trump personal anecdotes
Rexxiee (NA)
: Jhin mains trying to get items nerfed instead of their champ
Or we could just revert both crit item changes and crit item users' compensation buffs. Literally nothing changed in the long run other than Yasuo getting a bigger spike at PD
rawiazam1 (EUNE)
: how i got from bronze iv to plat Iv in a single season.
: Curious How Popular This Idea Is...
5 assassins vs 5 assassins
: Best season yet in my opinion.
I preferred any season pre-Rengar rework
: Why do I keep carrying and keep losing? (Garen) PLEASE HELP
HuaaWind (NA)
: I honestly bet I could he seems to be not even a point click champ just fuckin click and 9999 dmg lol
https://i.imgur.com/7524jhl.gif[]
HuaaWind (NA)
: Vladamir is seriously broken
1trick him to challenger then
: Reposting from ticket: Dear CertainlyT
How many times are you going to spam this on the boards
: Why is darius so damn frustrating to deal with.
afmghost (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SugeMinPikk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FEg0Lo69,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-24T02:21:02.098+0000) > > ? Megaman X? Not to sound condescending, but you might be a bit young for that game. Hell, I was born one year after its release
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FEg0Lo69,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-24T02:23:27.667+0000) > > you might be a bit you for that game. 98 yea
: Morgana's Q
1. It isn't a stun 2. Just don't get hit by it lol 3. How old are you?
: Reposting this from support ticket: Dear CertainlyT
afmghost (NA)
: Unpopular opinion: X is cooler than Zero
Håppy (NA)
: The problem arises when there are so many skillshots you physically can't dodge them. Between storms, lasers, blue velkoz shots, red velkoz lasers, gromp tongue, blue sentinel pillars, having to stay away from khazixes and skarners and cytes and all this shit? You only have 3 dashes, then 15 seconds for another one. All this, and we aren't allowed to have any items that stand out as particularly strong, because it "removes the challenge". Getting to Kayn now is a fucking miracle, and let me tell you, it's SUPER FUN fighting someone with over 70k HP dealing around 100 damage an autoattack.
I think every 2 augment run I've done so far, all the Yasuos just built pd, ie, death's dance, shojin's, and maybe GA if we got all the gold beads
: People Always Ask Me Why I Stay Support
{{champion:157}} among his top 10 counters are malz, karth, cass, liss, swain, xerath, and annie {{champion:238}} among his top 10 counters are swain, asol, malz, cass, and annie {{champion:84}} among her top 10 counters are veigar, malz, ahri, annie, syndra, asol, and tf But yes they completely invalidate all mages
: OK Seriously Riot 10 game chat banned!?!?
: Riot you REALLY need to start encouraging better behavior and possibly a better tutorial
Pika Fox (NA)
: No, they still land. Especially since you need to stop to cast/auto eventually.
: I've been 6/0, I've been 0/6
I actually don't think I've ever been 0/6 without inting.
Pika Fox (NA)
: Im moreso annoyed that on onslaught without {{item:3009}} you cant dodge anything, and half the time skillshots still auto hit you unless you blow warp. Viktor fields are faster than you as well.
Literally all you have to do is run in a straight line in a single direction and the skillshots miss lmao
lexisvar (NA)
: Please help me to understand this...
> [{quoted}](name=lexisvar,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=MzmzymGa,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-23T20:06:52.147+0000) > > Why fiora if have less minions than darius get the lvl 4 first that darius? I'm new in LOL Were you having a stroke when you typed that?
: From Honor 0 to Honor 2 !
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=SugeMinPikk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=acwABZp4,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-21T15:15:42.450+0000) > > Neither of those would be reasonable lol > > He's _very good_ right now because of: > > • conq, titanic, and sterak's > • timewarp tonic > • most of his counters are currently weak > • some of the champions he counters are currently popular But can you come up with a nerf yourself, then? Would any nerf to JAX sound reasonable to you? If i had known you were complaining about items/runes I woulda just reffered to another more recent post i made titled "Am I the only one he thinks complaints of champs being OP almost ALWAYS is an itemization problem?" https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/uk6PKERP-am-i-the-only-one-he-thinks-complaints-of-champs-being-op-almost-always-is-an-itemization-problem if you're not willing to accept that Jax himself might be op, then re title the post or remove it lol, I have no idea what this post is even for at this point
> [{quoted}](name=e46 Fanatic,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=acwABZp4,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-21T17:59:45.966+0000) > > But can you come up with a nerf yourself, then? Would any nerf to JAX sound reasonable to you? If i had known you were complaining about items/runes I woulda just reffered to another more recent post i made titled "Am I the only one he thinks complaints of champs being OP almost ALWAYS is an itemization problem?" > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/uk6PKERP-am-i-the-only-one-he-thinks-complaints-of-champs-being-op-almost-always-is-an-itemization-problem > > if you're not willing to accept that Jax himself might be op, then re title the post or remove it lol, I have no idea what this post is even for at this point Indirect nerfs are still nerfs I have no opinion on the state of Jax other than him being one of the few remaining fun champions, but other people think he's too strong and thus he's mostly pick/ban That was the point of this thread. Somehow take away his pick/ban status xd
: lately he's not so permabanned in silver, yay :P I've made an IDENTICAL post once before haha, almost copy and paste looking so I feels ya I think he shouldn't be able to basic attack OR no Q WHILE using counterstrike, one of those 2 seem reasonable Either way, it's become obvious to me that the main reason people think Jax is OP is because of his E counterstrike so maybe nerf around that
> [{quoted}](name=e46 Fanatic,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=acwABZp4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-21T12:27:09.508+0000) > > lately he's not so permabanned in silver, yay :P > > I've made an IDENTICAL post once before haha, almost copy and paste looking so I feels ya > > I think he shouldn't be able to basic attack OR no Q WHILE using counterstrike, one of those 2 seem reasonable Neither of those would be reasonable lol > Either way, it's become obvious to me that the main reason people think Jax is OP is because of his E counterstrike so maybe nerf around that He's _very good_ right now because of: • conq, titanic, and sterak's • timewarp tonic • most of his counters are currently weak • some of the champions he counters are currently popular
saltran (EUW)
: Jhin also abused Guinsoo and Lethality on S7, I wouldn't call him balanced
Ok, before riot started doing random shit that makes no sense
: Who's the most balanced champion? And who's the most forgotten champion?
{{champion:202}} before stormrazor and HoB were a thing {{champion:82}}
Show more

SugeMinPikk

Level 19 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion