: Surprised Rito
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/B2rHp_7G4qg/hqdefault.jpg
Rioter Comments
: I’d be outraged about China’s alleged ban on League of Legends, but...
20% Is barely over 50% though. If only 20% of your toxic encounters are Chinese then that means the rest are 80%.
Rioter Comments
: Anyone notice how the newest skins for Blitzcrank and Thresh improve their hook ?
: This is art and I don't know why this is being downvoted. These are the kinds of quality posts we need.
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IpZXwlEp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-13T17:10:25.958+0000) > > This is art and I don't know why this is being downvoted. These are the kinds of quality posts we need. And I don't know why it suddenly has upvotes.
hoganftw (NA)
: Ex left me because "I play too much video games"
That's honestly a retarded reason to leave someone. Unless they are completely addicted to it.
: {{champion:16}}. Totally reactive, backpack-healer playstyle that doesnt have a place in a PvP game. Picking Soraka is the fastest way to get me to dodge to avoid the 12 types of cancer she causes.
> [{quoted}](name=Untitled King,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5kEkM1La,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-12-13T13:37:09.937+0000) > > {{champion:16}}. Totally reactive, backpack-healer playstyle that doesnt have a place in a PvP game. Picking Soraka is the fastest way to get me to dodge to avoid the 12 types of cancer she causes. She's a fucking support, you could one shot her as assassin any time of the day if you wanted.
: {{champion:75}} i just don't think he can ever be a healthy champion
> [{quoted}](name=FlyingRoboticCow,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5kEkM1La,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-13T11:49:29.917+0000) > > {{champion:75}} i just don't think he can ever be a healthy champion Have you tried kiting and ccing?
: If you could delete one champion from the game, who would it be?
: > [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WxmR7iLA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-13T11:27:12.203+0000) > > volibear isn't outdated just underpowered His ability icons looking like they were drawn in MS Paint.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WxmR7iLA,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-12-13T11:29:20.182+0000) > > His ability icons looking like they were drawn in MS Paint. Have you seen Jax's abilties lmao.
Moody P (NA)
: NOOOOOO DON'T MAKE ME WAIT
{{champion:26}} Is the answer to all your problems.
: I HAVE FOUND THE ANSWER TO FIXING SOLOQ RYZE WITHOUT MAKING HIM OP FOR PRO-PLAY *TL;DR BELOW*
Buff Kalista and make her kill everyone? Not today! https://youtu.be/Am3OZ-RKF0g
Zeanix (OCE)
: Okay now the Gameplay team is just trolling
: How long have you been playing the game without any punishment?
My suspension was back in March on this account, I'm just playing on EUNE now and the only bad thing that has happened was just a warning for AFKing, nothing else. (I didn't get low priority from this though, and the only reason I was disconnected was because of the fucking internet).
Lilithh (NA)
: I know this is such an unpopular opinion but im tired of high elo players in normal low elo games
There's nothing impressive about a high elo player wrecking low elo beginners, it's like saying you crushed an insect and saying: ''Oh hey look at how strong I am I can crush this insect do death with my finger.''
: yall ever queued up for a d3 ranked game to test your strengths only to get this?
Isn't it just wonderful winning a game while you main not the most meta jungler trying to stay positive and do well while Rengar fucking one shots you even when YOU'RE FUCKING GROUPED??
: Explain a champion lore badly. Others try guess the champion.
Child gets rejected by mother so she kills her mom in a battle as a grown up.
: > [{quoted}](name=Summonah12369,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sa6FwZp3,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-12-12T08:20:27.662+0000) > > I'm confused why this tank is designed to stack buttloads of damage, doesn't Riot want tanks to do little damage? Juggernaut, not a tank. Tanky does not always mean they are a tank
> [{quoted}](name=Iota Theta,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sa6FwZp3,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-12-12T12:14:39.577+0000) > > Juggernaut, not a tank. Tanky does not always mean they are a tank Oh ok.
CIefabIe (NA)
: Someone explain how Nexus Blitz is fun
Free URF mini mode without having to wait for the real fucking URF.
Moody P (NA)
: Please buff Nasus's defense, not his damage
I'm confused why this tank is designed to stack buttloads of damage, doesn't Riot want tanks to do little damage?
: Add permanent 1v1 game mode
Just make a custom game...
CLG ear (NA)
: I spent 40 dollars on a pizza AMA
What the Hell do you plan on eating that yourself?
: Your statement is factual.
> [{quoted}](name=Elite4Runner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xAxhgPO0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-11T21:15:12.165+0000) > > Your statement is factual. Ok, but I wasted only about 1-2 hours on this.
: New to game and dont understand how to survive the physical damage dealers
Dh and electrocute are really strong in the game atm, try to avoid feeding kills to champions with those runes.
: If you ask me, I only have one complaint about Neeko
What about the fact that her ult is a mobile Nunu ult?
: MISSED ITEMS
I'm just wondering how one flag managed to give champions such great powers that it got removed.
: Keystones are the main reason the game is how it is, nerf them or remove them
Even in LORE most of the champions are described as a super op champion, I believe in Xin's lore he's described as some sort of 1v100ng machine, and Draven is described as never missing a skillshot.
: > [{quoted}](name=Summonah12369,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LmBKGIjt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-11T15:19:31.480+0000) > > ''We have noticed that this ___ rework is a bit too strong, and we will nerf their AD ratio by 3.'' Thank you oh great, merciful, benevolent small indie company.
> [{quoted}](name=Japan Logan Paul,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LmBKGIjt,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-11T19:05:15.692+0000) > > Thank you oh great, merciful, benevolent small indie company. ''And we have noticed that our nerf was a bit too much, so we will be re-buffing them next patch by adding back 2 to their AD ratio.''
Rioter Comments
: One time we had 3 junglers and none of them queued jungle {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Happened in a full premade so i know
> [{quoted}](name=DeracadaVenom,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nBTEbvx1,comment-id=00080002,timestamp=2018-12-11T16:25:24.318+0000) > > One time we had 3 junglers and none of them queued jungle {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Happened in a full premade so i know Were we in the same game? I remember ages ago I was against 3 trolling junglers, and if I remember correctly they were {{champion:27}} {{champion:17}} and {{champion:29}} needless to say I destroyed them.
Dr Dog (NA)
: zed is weak rn lol what
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Dog,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jEeWcjFA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-11T15:55:16.492+0000) > > zed is weak rn lol what Not with electrocute.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Tiamat nerf planned by Riot
Rioter Comments
: [Question] What other ways can a champion be buffed, without touching their damage output?
: How I imagine Riot after every awful champion rework they do
''We have noticed that this ___ rework is a bit too strong, and we will nerf their AD ratio by 3.''
Silisa (EUNE)
: You wrote physically yes, as a reason why Riot fucked up. > Physically speaking, silver is actually considered weaker than iron... ok Riot you fucked up. Shuriman God on the other hand, came up with an argument that Riot went with historical value of those metals when creating ranked tiers, meaning that they, in fact, did not fuck up. It's funny because you accuse him of not reading your comment while you do the same.
> [{quoted}](name=Silisa,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=as72XxHL,comment-id=0019000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-11T14:50:01.637+0000) > > You wrote physically yes, as a reason why Riot fucked up. > > Shuriman God on the other hand, came up with an argument that Riot went with historical value of those metals when creating ranked tiers, meaning that they, in fact, did not fuck up. > > It's funny because you accuse him of not reading your comment while you do the same. I had a bit of a hard time understanding the context, and assumed he thought I used historical value. Mb.
Scrai (EUW)
: jax nerfed and still got a 53% winrate
Just gut him up, and tear out his insides.
: You could argue that but then Gold would most likely be lower than bronze as well. When we sort by historical value of those metals then it's correct as bronze, silver and gold were worth more than iron.
> [{quoted}](name=Shuriman God,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=as72XxHL,comment-id=00190000,timestamp=2018-12-11T14:22:38.038+0000) > > You could argue that but then Gold would most likely be lower than bronze as well. > > When we sort by historical value of those metals then it's correct as bronze, silver and gold were worth more than iron. I said PHYSICALLY, not historical value, were you even listening?
: Please Please PLEASE Nerf Lucian
Wuks (NA)
: Report Your Nexus Blitz Bugs Here!
Infernape (EUW)
: Two? how about your entire team lmao
> [{quoted}](name=Infernape,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nBTEbvx1,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2018-12-11T08:09:11.161+0000) > > Two? how about your entire team lmao It wasn't blind pick.
Rioter Comments
: Autofill? More Like Auto Fail
I remember getting a bug where TWO people were assigned mid lmfao.
: 3228 in 0.28 seconds
Small animals can get one shotted in the wild by just having theyr necks easily broken.
: THE SECRET WAY TO AVOID BEING BANNED RIOT DOESNT WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT USING THIS ONE WIERD TRICK!
Rioter Comments
: Riot: We're Buffing Vayne
I still main an assassin champion so whatever, and no it's not one of the super strong super meta assassins.
: Thank you Riot, for adding Iron tier.
You know what's funny? Physically speaking, silver is actually considered weaker than iron... ok Riot you fucked up.
: > [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T7d41r5u,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-09T13:20:14.574+0000) > > that tit is truly amazing Can I squeeze the titmouse? Sure... it's fun to squeeze the titmouse. (props to anyone old enough to get this reference)
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T7d41r5u,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-09T20:51:43.861+0000) > > Can I squeeze the titmouse? > > Sure... it's fun to squeeze the titmouse. (props to anyone old enough to get this reference) Don't! The poor tit will die because you will squeeze its internal organs :(
Show more

Summonah12369

Level 114 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion