: Did you just read my thread or something? Because I change my mind. I would rather have percentage armor items to take down tanks with than items to blow up unarmored targets. Currently, there is NO counter to tanks other than trying to kite them with a fed af adc.
> [{quoted}](name=Off The Heezy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E3Ocfti8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-07-17T00:09:48.607+0000) > > Did you just read my thread or something? Because I change my mind. I would rather have percentage armor items to take down tanks with than items to blow up unarmored targets. Currently, there is NO counter to tanks other than trying to kite them with a fed af adc. no though in general, they should just make items more class specific. Thinking back on like a good majority or the nerfs, it was because someone was abusing something that they weren't suppose to. I think riot is just being stubborn, they would have a much easier time balancing if they made it so champions couldn't buy certain items. let me be clear here, what i mean by exclusive items, i mean lock 1-2 items like ({{item:3147}} {{item:3142}}) to assassins only, {{item:3071}} can be exclusive to bruiser/tanks, stuff like that. then you can buff or revert the items without making it overly cancerous.
Rioter Comments
: How do you call it when Vlad's Haemoplague into Kennen's R wins the game?
: I just failed my Silver 2 Promo's
: Kayn's out.
i feel conflicted, cause i need to ban kayn every game now, but i also have to ban yasuo every game. Easily the hardest decision of my life.
Kloqdq (NA)
: Singed's new passive
everytime you walk past someone you get a small movement speed boost, then marks that person with a timer (similarly to yasuo dash) in which you can't recieve the movement speed bonus again until that timer ring is gone, pretty simple.
: We'd lose the awesome chain sound effect though...
> [{quoted}](name=Wrathof300,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=L6QK7TlV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-12T01:13:18.135+0000) > > We'd lose the awesome chain sound effect though... and get replace with a even awesomer crushing slurp sound.
: And what about {{champion:10}} ? Her [E] makes her ranged for its duration, so will he get ranged or melee?
> [{quoted}](name=FantasySniper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PNOn6rsr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-07-09T00:05:24.019+0000) > > And what about {{champion:10}} ? Her [E] makes her ranged for its duration, so will he get ranged or melee? probably not cause her e is just enhancing her auto attacks
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Varus and Ashe are such bad champions
: Am I the only one that thinks that Riot completely ruined Urgots design?
R0XTAR (NA)
: Not Warding Enough? You're reported apparently. -.-
: Tired of champ select troll picks we need a solution!
they made it so you can't ban a preferred pick for a reason, besides before if people knew that their champion would be banned they would not use preferred pick at all and it prevents people from accidentally banning your champion. You're not going to stop people from picking stupid picks nor will they be punished (unless they are toxic and intentionally throwing themselves at the enemy).
Cloud273 (NA)
: Why doesn't Ekko remove buffs/debuffs when he ults?
from a lore perspective, he should rewind the entire match. but gameplay > lore, {{champion:134}} literally balances a castle ontop of a mountain in her lore
: As a player who always bans Yasuo here are my reasons
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Fizz Outplayed Me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsYe9aoY5Vs
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Jakkura (NA)
: It's just a champion I struggle against, and I'm not sure what to do about him.
> [{quoted}](name=Jakkura,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AUne0EhT,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-04-10T03:21:19.508+0000) > > It's just a champion I struggle against, and I'm not sure what to do about him. so is every champion you struggle against need a nerf? are you that unself aware? heres a better thread "i'm struggling to deal with fizz and i need some tips"
Jakkura (NA)
: FIZZ NEEDS A NERF (or please help me understand the counterplay)
he has gotten a nerf in his latest rework, his damage is now severly delayed by that bleed effect. its similar to leblanc. also health and magic resist are worse? what? what are you smoking? p.s. just because he beat you hard isnt a indication that he needs to be nerfed
: When someone wants to try out God Fist Lee Sin
now that's what i call grade A teamwork, nothing says working together like being a complete jackass from the very start.
: > [{quoted}](name=Summoner Grey,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xj8gL2Pu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-08T05:39:26.715+0000) > > hes very bad in higher elo. iPav is a teemo main in challenger.
> [{quoted}](name=kristopher205,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xj8gL2Pu,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-04-08T05:40:01.009+0000) > > iPav is a teemo main in challenger. i hear alot of teemo mains say "i got to challenger by using items, not teemo", you can do good with any champion but lets face it, how many teemo mains are running around in challenger
: How did I play Ori got 22/8/9 got an A and Diana 14/8/10 got an S? Riot is a fair game? Seriously?
ok, outside of kills. - objectives taken: dragons, other enemy camp, baron, herald? herald does contribute quite a bit to a s-rank for a jungler. - CS? - ward used, wards destroyed? if you excel in all of those charts by the end then you get an s rank.
: So how is teemo in high elo's?
hes very bad in higher elo.
RageQ2 (NA)
: Do you mean for enemy champions? Because if that's the case then it never used to show up for you to see in the loading screen.
> [{quoted}](name=RageQ2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sHal4vIB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-06T05:22:38.466+0000) > > Do you mean for enemy champions? Because if that's the case then it never used to show up for you to see in the loading screen. yes it did, way back when masteries were new, you could see the enemies masteries rank. but it just kind of vanish
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Shylien (NA)
: "ADCs aren't weak, they're getting played in every role!"
who is saying that? you built your own strawman so you could knock it down and feel smart, you're not.
JZ Jora (NA)
: >walks to lane >talon rake >immediately move backwards >still hits you since you didn't rush {{item:3009}}
> [{quoted}](name=JZ Jora,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u6GaOUeE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-02-14T00:28:19.386+0000) > > if you know the w is going to hit (as the talon player) then they really can't get out of say a flash or dash. why? because i will q in as it dashes forward, when you close the gap with his q up, the cone becomes smaller and thus will return to you faster. plenty of time to react if you don't q in on someone but if you do then its a guaranteed hit.
Rioter Comments
GoleBilon (EUNE)
: Azir ult interactions..
i know vi's ult goes through his ultimate. it would be scary if she got caught in a infinite knock back loop.
: He can easily benefit from {{item:3065}} and {{item:3742}} which gives him quite a bit of stats, and sometimes even {{item:3143}} , there are very few champions who can knock someone back for starters, there aren't a whole lot of dash champions, and flash is on a 300 second cd. while his gap closer is on 12, in which it lowers per his autos. Which is amplified because he builds as.
> [{quoted}](name=Afk Warding,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ndH9uQly,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-02-13T23:47:27.253+0000) > > He can easily benefit from {{item:3065}} and {{item:3742}} which gives him quite a bit of stats, and sometimes even {{item:3143}} , there are very few champions who can knock someone back for starters, there aren't a whole lot of dash champions, and flash is on a 300 second cd. while his gap closer is on 12, in which it lowers per his autos. Which is amplified because he builds as. almost every champion in the game has some form of self peel be it hard cc/dashing/knocking back, if your self peel is spent and he comes in on you with his low range e then its only fair that he should do heavy damage to you. ward well and you will see him coming from a mile away.
: Welcome to League of Lethality
{{champion:78}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:98}} are so super irrelevant *roll eyes*
: Whats leathility?
its basically flat armor pen that scales with the enemies level.
MaeDoSan (NA)
: I have a feeling you don't know what those numbers even mean
> [{quoted}](name=MaeDoSan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hTMheKua,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-02-13T20:09:24.405+0000) > > I have a feeling i don't know what those numbers even mean ftfy
: Piltover/Zaun tech =/= otherworldly in League's terms.
> [{quoted}](name=Yousosmart,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=aGeMEj49,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-02-11T18:13:32.040+0000) > > Piltover/Zaun tech =/= otherworldly in League's terms. hadn't cross my mind but what about {{champion:161}} can't get more scifi then a tentacle monster that shoots particle beams. he can also create touchable hologram screens, pretty scifi to me. hes clearly more advance then any other voidling and like rek'sai, has to have a race from which he comes from. something in the back of my head however is telling me that rek'sai is a exception and voidlings in general are all unique, don't know where i heard this but thats something to consider.
: Is there a 'healthy' way to implement stat-stealing?
when you think about it, if the person whose stealing stats is already fed then theirs almost no way for that person to even fight back, even in a 2v1
: Halve Lethality & nerf actives of GB/EoN/DB on ranged AND GIVE COMPENSATION elsewhere to make up.
i just saw a {{champion:92}} that was 2/0 kill a {{champion:254}} with more then half of her health with her r active, she said she was running lethality runes.
: You can move while channelling, and it's only a 30 second cooldown. Rather little incentive not to use ti whenever things look frisky.
> [{quoted}](name=Mysticman89,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PTRff0Ns,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-02-12T02:43:30.133+0000) > > You can move while channelling, and it's only a 30 second cooldown. Rather little incentive not to use ti whenever things look frisky. Pretty sure it goes on like a 10 second cooldown if you walk while channeling it.
: [FANART] I'm gonna draw Katarina until I'm satisfied with the finished product: Attempt #1
: God bless the Zyra nerfs!
inb4 {{champion:74}} supp btw... can we crack down on support {{champion:45}} again, his e is never going to be healthy just give him something thats not a giant wall, its just a middle finger to any engager. just build support items, get a bit bulky and hide behind your team all day.
: Asian champion
looks at the bottom of the page ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) : guess your just happy to see me.
Rozair (NA)
: Can diasy be a little less random with her behavior
maybe they should give him annie tibbers ai, where you can like direct him to attack stuff and keep attacking (not sure if he can cause i don't play ivern)
Teémò (NA)
: Can Someone Explain why Kennen is still being nerfed?
: Why so much Singed salt?
i rather just see {{item:1082}} not stack.
Show more

Summoner Grey

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion