Anatera (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SunDragonz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ENybURJf,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-31T14:17:44.901+0000) > > Lmao revert is worst thing that could happen. No way in hell I'm going back to buy runes and rune pages or be useless. Yeah, imagine having to work for something. GOD! What a dumb concept.
> [{quoted}](name=Anatera,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ENybURJf,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-03-31T22:41:33.156+0000) > > Yeah, imagine having to work for something. GOD! What a dumb concept. Imagine having a pay to win element in your game.
Anatera (NA)
: You see these all the time because Runes Reforged can only be OP to a select group of champions, which is what people will play if they want to win. This is because (unlike the old runes, which are all stats) every single rune in the game now has some unique effect, which means it's impossible for them to effect every champion equally. They could before because they used to just be numbers. Yeah, there was the mastery trees before too, but their impact was nowhere near as big as runes are right now. If Riot really wants to balance the game, they need to revert the runes, but they won't because that would mean they made a mistake, which can't happen.
> [{quoted}](name=Anatera,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ENybURJf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-31T02:29:46.489+0000) > > You see these all the time because Runes Reforged can only be OP to a select group of champions, which is what people will play if they want to win. This is because (unlike the old runes, which are all stats) every single rune in the game now has some unique effect, which means it's impossible for them to effect every champion equally. They could before because they used to just be numbers. > > Yeah, there was the mastery trees before too, but their impact was nowhere near as big as runes are right now. If Riot really wants to balance the game, they need to revert the runes, but they won't because that would mean they made a mistake, which can't happen. Lmao revert is worst thing that could happen. No way in hell I'm going back to buy runes and rune pages or be useless.
: Those 3 champions are the exact reason why it's problematic (less so Renekton, but it's still obnoxious). It doesn't need to be broken on every champion to be problematic. Hell its current iteration dissuades anyone but those who can abuse it to buy and it boy do they abuse it. But hey, don't take my word for it, let the stats speak for themselves: Riven - 63% winrate upon completion of it as a 4th item https://u.gg/lol/champions/riven/build/ Renekton - It's a core item https://u.gg/lol/champions/renekton/build/ Jax - 64% winrate as a 4th item https://u.gg/lol/champions/renekton/build/ The pick rates of the items are low, which is why their overall win rates aren't as high. Because the game is typically ending before they can finish the item. But they are the most popular pickups for 4th item and for Renekton's 3rd item.
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleeper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xhW6VJUB,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-26T14:16:34.928+0000) > > Those 3 champions are the exact reason why it's problematic (less so Renekton, but it's still obnoxious). > > It doesn't need to be broken on every champion to be problematic. Hell its current iteration dissuades anyone but those who can abuse it to buy and it boy do they abuse it. > > But hey, don't take my word for it, let the stats speak for themselves: > > Riven - 63% winrate upon completion of it as a 4th item > https://u.gg/lol/champions/riven/build/ > > Renekton - It's a core item > https://u.gg/lol/champions/renekton/build/ > > Jax - 64% winrate as a 4th item > https://u.gg/lol/champions/renekton/build/ > > The pick rates of the items are low, which is why their overall win rates aren't as high. Because the game is typically ending before they can finish the item. But they are the most popular pickups for 4th item and for Renekton's 3rd item. If they are able to get such an expensive item at 3 or 4 items, it's no wonder they have a high win rate. They were already snowballing in the first place
: As if Darius and Jax and Fiora and Riven weren't totally oppressive to other top laners. Or Tryndamere in soloQ. Riven and Fiora alone can clean the floor with most Teemos and Quins given their mobility, and Jax and Irelia also have easy all-in tools to 3 shot most ranged top laners. Renekton is also not lacking in ways of engaging. I'd rather take my Garen to mid lane and take Dshield+ second wind and MR item+ pots to scale past lane phase rather than be autoattacked to death by better stat check melee champs such as the ones I've mentioned above.
> [{quoted}](name=Crescent Dusk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=l06YnN0u,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-03-25T01:20:08.095+0000) > > As if Darius and Jax and Fiora and Riven weren't totally oppressive to other top laners. Or Tryndamere in soloQ. > > Riven and Fiora alone can clean the floor with most Teemos and Quins given their mobility, and Jax and Irelia also have easy all-in tools to 3 shot most ranged top laners. Renekton is also not lacking in ways of engaging. > > I'd rather take my Garen to mid lane and take Dshield+ second wind and MR item+ pots to scale past lane phase rather than be autoattacked to death by better stat check melee champs such as the ones I've mentioned above. But they are melee so they innately have weaknesses to the ranged cancer. Only person truly busted in that list is Riven. The rest are nigh manageable because of their limited or lack of mobility and the fact that they have to be in your face to do damage as opposed to across the screen.
Foologic (NA)
: BEST COMPLAINT EVER like the summary was a 10/10 great. Like this (bronze) player decides to talk about riven being broken but go look at renekton or vayne two "perfectly" balanced champs.
> [{quoted}](name=Foologic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hXQpqaji,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-03-22T22:48:10.799+0000) > > BEST COMPLAINT EVER like the summary was a 10/10 great. Like this (bronze) player decides to talk about riven being broken but go look at renekton or vayne two "perfectly" balanced champs. I'm not saying Vayne or Renekton are balanced. I'm saying Riven is too powerful for what she does. I don't play league as much no more so my rank is kinda irrelevant.
Khabith (NA)
: Hey look another hashshinshin wanna be
> [{quoted}](name=Khabith,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hXQpqaji,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-16T19:09:32.468+0000) > > Hey look another hashshinshin wanna be Looks like I was right huh.
: Here's the thing, Darius has a "dunk" ability, his ultimate. Ivern doesn't. This is one of the main arguments I see is about this skin, and that can honestly be fixed just by changing Dunkmaster Ivern's name to something that fits his role on the team better. Like I said in another thread, a skin's name, lore, and splash art can make all the difference.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0A2XzTia,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-21T04:42:14.004+0000) > > Here's the thing, Darius has a "dunk" ability, his ultimate. Ivern doesn't. This is one of the main arguments I see is about this skin, and that can honestly be fixed just by changing Dunkmaster Ivern's name to something that fits his role on the team better. > > Like I said in another thread, a skin's name, lore, and splash art can make all the difference. He doesn't have to have a dunk to have a skin dude. That's like saying all the Baker skin champs should have a cooking reference in there base skin.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=SunDragonz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xijhsXys,comment-id=000300000000000100020000,timestamp=2019-03-07T03:56:03.327+0000) > > LMAO energy is no resources? It needs to be managed just as much as Mana. And if you go oom easily with just buying seekers, you need to learn to manage your Mana correctly. An assassin should one shot an no armor mage and I do think seekers>serrated Dirk but seekers is better than an entire youmuus, something is wrong. Lmao it means nothing if the energy bar is back up to 100% in a less than 10 seconds. And you talk about maths? Full assassin items have only 55 AD. Then the enemy buys armor to counteract your lethality. Buys cheap-ass 2900g 55 AD item built for cheesing low level targets. Cries about it. Give me a break. You picked a high-risk high-return champion and item path. It backfired. GG
> [{quoted}](name=Craft Zeppelin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xijhsXys,comment-id=0003000000000001000200000000,timestamp=2019-03-07T05:03:44.534+0000) > > Lmao it means nothing if the energy bar is back up to 100% in a less than 10 seconds. And you talk about maths? Full assassin items have only 55 AD. Then the enemy buys armor to counteract your lethality. > > Buys cheap-ass 2900g 55 AD item built for cheesing low level targets. Cries about it. Give me a break. > You picked a high-risk high-return champion and item path. It backfired. GG 10 energy per sec, Zed has 200 energy so that's 20 secs of him being able to do jack. My point is seekers is too efficient in which you get 45 armor and 35 AP for 1100 gold. It would be as if I bought triforce and couldn't kill someone who only had ninja tabis.
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=SunDragonz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xijhsXys,comment-id=0003000000010001,timestamp=2019-03-07T03:52:13.549+0000) > > I don't think you quite see the gold lead that Zed has on kass.. You shouldn't be able to buy one item worth 1100 gold then be able to last until Zed buys an item worth 2900 good. Who made that rule ? Don't forget Zed can 100-0 if you have no armor with only 1100 gold The fact itself that Zed almost 100-0 him was BS , you know that trading exists ? Even with the gold difference, Zed didn't hit everything well and in the first place he kind of dove him so he had no chance for a continuous fight If anything it was poorly played by Stylish for not even trying to trade .
> [{quoted}](name=Hikari Sakata,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xijhsXys,comment-id=00030000000100010000,timestamp=2019-03-07T08:36:06.859+0000) > > Who made that rule? > Don't forget Zed can 100-0 if you have no armor with only 1100 gold > The fact itself that Zed almost 100-0 him was BS, you know that trading exists ? > Even with the gold difference, Zed didn't hit everything well and in the first place he kind of dove him so he had no chance for a continuous fight > If anything it was poorly played by Stylish for not even trying to trade . Of course, an assassin can 100-0 you if you have bought 0 armor, are you dumb. With the gold, you have after first back, if you have opted to buy Lost Chap. or Hex Rev., you are forgoing defenses against an assassin with an 1100 gold lethality item meant for players like you, who buy no armor, to kill. Also, Zed is an all in assassin, with his R and W both being tools to go into a fight as Zed cannot trade without giving up something. Stylish used R, 2 Qs and Es and an auto and still didn't kill him despite being 1800 gold ahead of a Kassadin who only bought seekers.
Shonjl (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SunDragonz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pEHEBPeu,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-03-05T06:22:10.568+0000) > > LMAO Jax isn't really strong in teamfights unless he is insanely fed. And his early game isn't strong unless you're stupid. His build is stupid expensive too (Tiamat-Tri-SoS close to 10k for 3 items) which means he has to snowball hard to get these items B4 25. You are delusional if you think that, seeing as he was and still is one of the best top laners and a pretty good jungle as well. There is a reason Jax has such a high banrate. And people can kid themselves all they want, if something has a high banrate, its either busted or people can't be bothered to deal with it, both negatives.
> [{quoted}](name=Shonjl,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pEHEBPeu,comment-id=000500000001,timestamp=2019-03-07T03:24:04.629+0000) > > You are delusional if you think that, seeing as he was and still is one of the best top laners and a pretty good jungle as well. There is a reason Jax has such a high banrate. And people can kid themselves all they want, if something has a high banrate, its either busted or people can't be bothered to deal with it, both negatives. In high elo, he is a non-entity now since he can't snowball as often as his build cost is so expensive. In low elo since more gold is being thrown around, it works like that. All of my points still stand.
: > [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xijhsXys,comment-id=0003000000000001,timestamp=2019-03-06T16:33:18.163+0000) > > So you're telling me that a Mage/AP Assassin should be able to spend 1100 gold, farm 30 cs and then be able to eat an entire Triple Q combo from a Zed who's ahead of him significantly and still survive? > > No, I don't think so. > > Stylish had a 2,900 gold item. 0/2 Kassadin had an 1100 gold COMPONENT and no other armor items. > > That clip shows how bullshit overpowered Seeker's Armguard is. If we don't we get oneshot by your stupid 1100g serrated dirk. Thats called game balance kek You think us mages buying a fking 2900g item with no mana, while you Zed mains use skills without resources was a fair game from its inception? No it is not. You can play your cheap game, while we have other plans to screw that. That is the risk of playing Zed. You're playing a non-resource cheese champion of course the game won't allow you to go scot-free. Imagine if fucking Leblanc had no mana. Your champion is ridiculous from design. The same goes to fricking Teemo on toplane who would lose lane automatically the entire game the instance the enemy buys cowl. Your champion simply has the same treatment.
> [{quoted}](name=Craft Zeppelin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xijhsXys,comment-id=00030000000000010002,timestamp=2019-03-07T02:46:18.060+0000) > > If we don't we get oneshot by your stupid 1100g serrated dirk. Thats called game balance kek > You think us mages buying a fking 2900g item with no mana, while you Zed mains use skills without resources was a fair game from its inception? > > No it is not. You can play your cheap game, while we have other plans to screw that. That is the risk of playing Zed. You're playing a non-resource cheese champion of course the game won't allow you to go scot-free. Imagine if fucking Leblanc had no mana. Your champion is ridiculous from design. > > The same goes to fricking Teemo on toplane who would lose lane automatically the entire game the instance the enemy buys cowl. Your champion simply has the same treatment. LMAO energy is no resources? It needs to be managed just as much as Mana. And if you go oom easily with just buying seekers, you need to learn to manage your Mana correctly. An assassin should one shot an no armor mage and I do think seekers>serrated Dirk but seekers is better than an entire youmuus, something is wrong.
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xijhsXys,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-03-06T15:29:49.678+0000) > > But... > > Zed is OP and Mage itemization is weak.... > > Says every mage / ap main. > > > : ^) > > Mage players are the most delusional when it comes to the strength of their class and itemization. > > > 1100 Gold COMPONENT vs 2900 gold completed item while eating the entire Zed combo and still walks out alive.... > > Oh and let's not forget Kassadin had recent nerfs to his armor. > > > Seekers Armguard is complete bullshit for it's cost and what it gives you. Are you telling us how Stupidity strong Zed is in this Video or the opposite? Because from what it seems Kassadin bought Armor yet he still almost got 100-0ed by a Zed that only 1 Q hit normally and 1 passed by a Minion without even using Ignite lmao I still think you're trolling us .. lol
> [{quoted}](name=Hikari Sakata,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xijhsXys,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2019-03-06T18:59:57.704+0000) > > Are you telling us how Stupidity strong Zed is in this Video or the opposite? > > Because from what it seems > Kassadin bought Armor yet he still almost got 100-0ed by a Zed that only 1 Q hit normally and 1 passed by a Minion without even using Ignite lmao > > I still think you're trolling us .. lol I don't think you quite see the gold lead that Zed has on kass.. You shouldn't be able to buy one item worth 1100 gold then be able to last until Zed buys an item worth 2900 good.
Rαy (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=SunDragonz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pEHEBPeu,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-03-05T06:22:10.568+0000) > > LMAO Jax isn't really strong in teamfights unless he is insanely fed. And his early game isn't strong unless you're stupid. His build is stupid expensive too (Tiamat-Tri-SoS close to 10k for 3 items) which means he has to snowball hard to get these items B4 25. Seen TF Blade get a quadra recently while being 2/3 with Tiamat/Phage. Please.
> [{quoted}](name=Rαy,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pEHEBPeu,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-03-05T13:29:13.556+0000) > > Seen TF Blade get a quadra recently while being 2/3 with Tiamat/Phage. > > Please. It definitely wasn't alone tho. Send clip please
Shonjl (NA)
: Champs? {{champion:157}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:157}} is a given, mains can defend him all they want, but he has always been an issue and always will be until he is reworked but he never will due to how popular he is. He is one of those champs that warps the entire game when he is in it. And everyone hates Yasuo both going against one or one on your team. This is a champ where the only person that enjoys them...is the player themselves. {{champion:67}} More or less same deal as Yasuo. Needs to be gutted and left there since whenever she is viable, is the best ADC and such a toxic chore to deal with. Feels so good keeping a Vayne down but it means nothing since the one time you make a mistake, that 2/10 Vayne will suddenly go 16/10 and win. Also imply this supposedly weak early game ADC doesn't just outright win lane. {{champion:24}} I am sure if you look him up, you can see in detail. To make it very simple, he always abuses new items, and doesn't have a weak point in game, meant to be a weak early game, strong late game duelist that sucks in teamfights. But has a very strong early, godly lategame, and does amazing in teamfights. Mechanics? New Bounty System. Rift Herald and Tower Plates, Conquerer. Damage in general. Getting a 450 bounty for 2 kills is a joke, needs to turn back to 3. Also Riot needs to remove the bounty from CS bullshit. You shouldn't get punished for doing what you are suppose to do. Keep bounties only to kills. Nothing in the game makes you want to quit more than being on the losing side, and having a 450+ bounty since you csed.... Rift Herald and tower plates kinda go hand in hand. Rift Herald by itself was a mistake I feel since towers have been weak for ages as is, having a summonable minion that could effectively half health or 3/4 chunk one by itself was a massive mistake. I never understood why they couldn't just leave it as an early game single target baron buff which is really strong that early on and hard to deal with, but its moreso due to tower plates that I have the biggest issue with both. Rift Herald is basically a free 2-3 plates, if not an outright tower. The plates were meant to make towers last a lot longer but they are really just giant money bags. The fact you can potentially gets 1200 gold from a tower is ridiculous. Conqueror should outright now exist, its never gonna work, it was reworked to make it more tolerable, still is busted, still got nerfed, is in the process of getting nerfed again. Stop dicking around and just remove it entirely and bring back Fervor. Get rid of the true damage. Shit like Jax and stuff already beat tanks naturally over time, god forbid they have a harder time early on. Would be nice seeing more tanks other than Sejuani or Sion being a thing which they would once its finally gone. Damage is a quick one. Riot has even stated damage is too damn high, and supposedly reduced it, it still isn't remotely enough. I would honestly go as far as like 25% needs to be removed across the board in the entire game. The game isn't suppose to be a murderfest 5v5 fuckfest. What happened to League of Legends being about strategy and having to plan? And not this League of 1 shots and who one shots faster. In the past you had to get really fed to 1 shot, not like how the game is now where you can honestly 1 shot people at lvl2 with ignite with just a longsword or dorans ring...In the past, lets say Zed or Leblanc as an example, he had to poke you out repeatedly with Q to like say 40% before he could try to all in you, which was entirely fine. Now you have shit like Leblanc that literally only has to point and click poke you to 80% then can all in you at 2 or 3 and kill you. 80-0 is so interactive with just a dorans ring. Strategy? I honestly feel any strategy is fair game as long as it isn't some exploit. Kinda like what funneling basically was. What I can't stand is Protect the X comps with a passion. Nothing is more dull and braindead to deal with then good old Protect the Vayne or Kog bullshit games. Having all 4 champs entire existance be just to keep that one person alive is some of the dumbest shit. Nothing skillful involved I feel since lets be real, playing 4 tanks or cc bots is hardly difficult to play. And the entire thing falls apart if you kill said Vayne or Kog. I'd like to add items to the list and put {{item:3124}} and {{item:3161}} into the mix. Guinsoo no matter how much they try, will never not be a busted ass item. They need to stop reworkng it and outright remove it, it didn't work back when it was Devourer, it didn't work with the like 4 different iterations of Guinsoo. It isn't ever gonna work. Spear of Shojin is just an outright joke. It was a hot mess when they changed {{item:3508}} to it, why would you make a new item and move it over and think that wouldn't be any different? Quick shoutout to shit like Jax and Yi and such, champs that abuse both items mentioned, still can and still do.
> [{quoted}](name=Shonjl,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pEHEBPeu,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-03-05T03:50:03.851+0000) > > Champs? {{champion:157}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:24}} > {{champion:157}} is a given, mains can defend him all they want, but he has always been an issue and always will be until he is reworked but he never will due to how popular he is. He is one of those champs that warps the entire game when he is in it. And everyone hates Yasuo both going against one or one on your team. This is a champ where the only person that enjoys them...is the player themselves. > > {{champion:67}} More or less same deal as Yasuo. Needs to be gutted and left there since whenever she is viable, is the best ADC and such a toxic chore to deal with. Feels so good keeping a Vayne down but it means nothing since the one time you make a mistake, that 2/10 Vayne will suddenly go 16/10 and win. Also imply this supposedly weak early game ADC doesn't just outright win lane. > > {{champion:24}} I am sure if you look him up, you can see in detail. To make it very simple, he always abuses new items, and doesn't have a weak point in game, meant to be a weak early game, strong late game duelist that sucks in teamfights. But has a very strong early, godly lategame, and does amazing in teamfights. > > Mechanics? New Bounty System. Rift Herald and Tower Plates, Conquerer. Damage in general. > > Getting a 450 bounty for 2 kills is a joke, needs to turn back to 3. Also Riot needs to remove the bounty from CS bullshit. You shouldn't get punished for doing what you are suppose to do. Keep bounties only to kills. Nothing in the game makes you want to quit more than being on the losing side, and having a 450+ bounty since you csed.... > > Rift Herald and tower plates kinda go hand in hand. Rift Herald by itself was a mistake I feel since towers have been weak for ages as is, having a summonable minion that could effectively half health or 3/4 chunk one by itself was a massive mistake. I never understood why they couldn't just leave it as an early game single target baron buff which is really strong that early on and hard to deal with, but its moreso due to tower plates that I have the biggest issue with both. Rift Herald is basically a free 2-3 plates, if not an outright tower. The plates were meant to make towers last a lot longer but they are really just giant money bags. The fact you can potentially gets 1200 gold from a tower is ridiculous. > > Conqueror should outright now exist, its never gonna work, it was reworked to make it more tolerable, still is busted, still got nerfed, is in the process of getting nerfed again. Stop dicking around and just remove it entirely and bring back Fervor. Get rid of the true damage. Shit like Jax and stuff already beat tanks naturally over time, god forbid they have a harder time early on. Would be nice seeing more tanks other than Sejuani or Sion being a thing which they would once its finally gone. > > Damage is a quick one. Riot has even stated damage is too damn high, and supposedly reduced it, it still isn't remotely enough. I would honestly go as far as like 25% needs to be removed across the board in the entire game. The game isn't suppose to be a murderfest 5v5 fuckfest. What happened to League of Legends being about strategy and having to plan? And not this League of 1 shots and who one shots faster. In the past you had to get really fed to 1 shot, not like how the game is now where you can honestly 1 shot people at lvl2 with ignite with just a longsword or dorans ring...In the past, lets say Zed or Leblanc as an example, he had to poke you out repeatedly with Q to like say 40% before he could try to all in you, which was entirely fine. Now you have shit like Leblanc that literally only has to point and click poke you to 80% then can all in you at 2 or 3 and kill you. 80-0 is so interactive with just a dorans ring. > > Strategy? > > I honestly feel any strategy is fair game as long as it isn't some exploit. Kinda like what funneling basically was. What I can't stand is Protect the X comps with a passion. Nothing is more dull and braindead to deal with then good old Protect the Vayne or Kog bullshit games. Having all 4 champs entire existance be just to keep that one person alive is some of the dumbest shit. Nothing skillful involved I feel since lets be real, playing 4 tanks or cc bots is hardly difficult to play. And the entire thing falls apart if you kill said Vayne or Kog. > > I'd like to add items to the list and put {{item:3124}} and {{item:3161}} into the mix. Guinsoo no matter how much they try, will never not be a busted ass item. They need to stop reworkng it and outright remove it, it didn't work back when it was Devourer, it didn't work with the like 4 different iterations of Guinsoo. It isn't ever gonna work. Spear of Shojin is just an outright joke. It was a hot mess when they changed {{item:3508}} to it, why would you make a new item and move it over and think that wouldn't be any different? Quick shoutout to shit like Jax and Yi and such, champs that abuse both items mentioned, still can and still do. LMAO Jax isn't really strong in teamfights unless he is insanely fed. And his early game isn't strong unless you're stupid. His build is stupid expensive too (Tiamat-Tri-SoS close to 10k for 3 items) which means he has to snowball hard to get these items B4 25.
: Incredibly easy yasuo fixes.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EGkqi3Of,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-03T11:27:09.231+0000) > > If any one of these things is done yasuo would become much less cancerous, and it’s a single change/nerf for each ability. > > Passive - change the shield to work like Kled’s courage. You only get it for hitting champions and killing minions. > LMAO no. Yasuo is basically a melee ADC so he needs some agency to survive poke and shit. A melee hypercarry always has to have some type of escape or safety (Jax Q, Riven everything, Fiora Q and heal) and this is what makes Yasuo able to fight melee matchups > Q - remove the e interactions on the knock up portion. Point and click knock up was NEVER a good idea on him. > Dude, he has to be on top of you for it to even knock you up. That has its own pros and cons, pros being he can stick to you but the cons are this isn't viable in anything but a 1v1 and impractical to throw yourself into someone in a 2v2 or 1v2 > W - make it a one way deal. Then he can’t juggle inside it and be immune to existence. > I don't understand what you mean by this/or how it would be fixed but it seems good. > E - two options here. Remove the damage on it. Or give it an actual cooldown. > It does have a cooldown dude. Early on the dashing is clunky as fuck and it has an individual cooldown on each minion. This is also conditional mobility in the fact that he can only dash toward you or another enemy. He can't dash through his own minions dude. And remove the damage when it barely does any damage in the first place omegalul. > R - remove the 50% armor pen. > With conq true damage being nerfed and his crit strike on his Q not being true crit he needs to effectively 1v1 tanks. Even then this doesn't do much to things like Rammus so it's kinda needed to be a melee hypercarry > > If any of these things happened suddenly he is still the most overloded champion in the game. But a few less people want to kill them selves after. These are legit straight up nerfs with no compensation. Yasuo would be trash as he is not even one of the best champions in the game on nor is he a problem in pro play as he is not even close to pick/ban status. The only good change you made was the windwall change, everything else was trash. Learn the game B4 you try and make changes. I also kinda messed up so my annotations are in the actual quote mb
: Imagine reworking a champ because they're a "statcheck", but thinking {{champion:11}} doesn't need a rework. Now imagine the rework being less balancable than the original. Gotta love this Riot.
> [{quoted}](name=feintfiend,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ufUwbxKU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-25T18:08:02.774+0000) > > Imagine reworking a champ because they're a "statcheck", but thinking {{champion:11}} doesn't need a rework. > Now imagine the rework being less balancable than the original. > Gotta love this Riot. Old aatrox had such a low playerbase and almost no mains B4 he got buffed and when he did get buffed, his rework was already in the works. Master Yi serves his purpose and he isn't a stat check as most would say. He is a squishy melee champion with one damage reduction ability that is cancelled by CC when by that point he would already be dead. He serves his point as a split pushing melee hypercarry who gets blown up in teamfights and is easily CCed as he comes up in your face directly to even do damage.
Cherysse (NA)
: 3.75 seconds, an eternity in league, and when well placed on a jungle fight means the enemy ranged champs become useless. God forbid Yasuo starts using {{item:3161}}
> [{quoted}](name=Cherysse,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JTmnFzjB,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-25T14:31:48.512+0000) > > 3.75 seconds, an eternity in league, and when well placed on a jungle fight means the enemy ranged champs become useless. God forbid Yasuo starts using {{item:3161}} Yasuo can't even use that item. It's like using runaans on syndra, are you high?
: > [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LqvskIhr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-25T02:35:44.750+0000) > > You are talking to people who think that an assassin that is 4-5 lvls ahead of everyone shouldn't destroy a squishy champion that is already behind and all on their own while having ZERO defences built. The circle jerk isn't stopping anytime soon https://gfycat.com/cloudymeaslygalago The only flaw in your argument is that EVERY champion is a squishy champion with the current items. You can build 100% items with armor/hp+elixir of Iron and still get 5 second assassinated by a zed without full build that doesn't use his active items. So yes, you're right, because there are no tanks in this game anymore, everyone is squishy no matter how much defense they build. That's kind of the problem. (This was Pre-zed buffs of course)
> [{quoted}](name=Aametherar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LqvskIhr,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-25T02:38:08.294+0000) > > https://gfycat.com/cloudymeaslygalago > > The only flaw in your argument is that EVERY champion is a squishy champion with the current items. You can build 100% items with armor/hp+elixir of Iron and still get 5 second assassinated by a zed without full build that doesn't use his active items. > > So yes, you're right, because there are no tanks in this game anymore, everyone is squishy no matter how much defense they build. That's kind of the problem. (This was Pre-zed buffs of course) Zed has mortal reminder and black cleaver while Amumu isn't even full tank and doesn't have much health to go with that armor. The Zed itemized against you and you didn't build enough EHP so you died.
: Except that tanks can have MORE gold and fall "behind" with full builds before the enemy is even close to full build. Oh look, you play 0 tanks, just like everyone else saying tanks are fine. Go figure.
> [{quoted}](name=Aametherar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LqvskIhr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-25T02:35:51.259+0000) > > Except that tanks can have MORE gold and fall "behind" with full builds before the enemy is even close to full build. > > Oh look, you play 0 tanks, just like everyone else saying tanks are fine. Go figure. I do play tanks but that argument is invalid. I've played against many tanks as Fiora and Trynd so I understand how tanks are even if I don't play them as much as I do bruisers. A Sion with with bramble and tabis and kill Fiora until late game. Same with Rammus and Sejuani. Even with more gold tanks are supposed to fall off faster save ones like Sion and Cho with there infinite health stacking. Esp Sion and Rammus being some of the most unfun to play against broken champs in the game. Rammus taunts you and you kill yourself while Sion just facetanks all your shit. Sejuani CC locks yo ass with the damage buffs she got.
Rioter Comments
iiGazeii (NA)
: Yeah. They did. They gutted her on purpose, and they admitted that she will be weak for a patch or two. She was a problematic champion, and their solution for problematic champions is to remove the things that make them a problem, then incrementally buff the things that are fun about them until they reach a good place. The same thing happened with Zoe, and she turned out fine. They'd rather have her be weak for a while than try to guess what she needs, overshoot the mark, and need to go back _again_ without actually relieving the problem, They took away the "crutches" in her kit (free lane sustain without needing to fight and the ability to towerdive with impunity), so that they can see what she needs to be viable without them.
Lol Akali wasn't one shotting people from 2 screens away. Akali is a sustained damage assassin as in she doesn't kill you as fast as other assassin's do. She needs the heal to make up for her extended time killing. No champion should be gutted at any point in the game. Never.
Rioter Comments
Moody P (NA)
: Why does Riposte have an AS slow
Long cooldown, relatively useless without stun. It's not really a massive reward.
Hügö (EUW)
: Lol like counterpicking is even good. I wonder how all the one tricks and random dudes jsut spam 1 champion and go to high elo? Because their champion magically counters everything?
They don't if that's what you're saying. They are just good at the game, and one tricking any champ will get you to diamond
: Darius, W now provides a targeted dash to any opponent within 500 units, stunning them if they have three bleed stacks or more, and causing grievous wounds. Can be double clicked to instead make him dash 400 units dealing damage in arc, while slowing them all by 90% for one second. Deals 2.5% more damage per 1% missing HP. A true "crippling strike" hue hue. Just want darius to be Op and have zero healthy and unique counterplay like Jax, ekko, pyke, vayne, riven, and irelia :( Also make Darius Q isntant kappa
Jax, Irelia, Ekko, Pyke all have counterplay lol. They have their strengths and weaknesses.
: I agree that it is ridiculous, but the only way to fix all these obnoxious old champions is through VGUs, but Riot is scared of upsetting people with change, but this shit is unhealthy and outdated. The game has changed and champions need to as well. Outdated Champions that Need VGUs {{champion:32}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:26}}
Most of these champs don't really need VGUs just VUs. Shyv, Voli, Udyr, Fiddle, Dr Mundo, Pantheon are the only ones that need a VGU. The rest have their place in the meta and are fine
Moody P (NA)
: Volibear VGU canceled and "muh war god" retcon reverted Now that would be dream come true
Volibear really needs a VGU tho. He doesn't feel like a war good and he is a little stat checky. I would change his ult so it's a little more useful rather than hit or miss. His W needs some tweaking too, his AP ratios need to be gone. He is outdated and I hoped he would be the one getting the VGU. Why don't you want him to get a VGU?
: He needs a rework. Until there, those nerfs will probably do fine in most elos.
Jax doesn't need a rework, just a VU. His kit has it's uniqueness(being it's counterstrike) and he adds something to the game. He is also balancable as he wasn't really OP in previous seasons.
: > [{quoted}](name=Anime Fizz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IW6bcnfj,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-22T21:52:32.514+0000) > > When they gut aftershock and grasp. > > Because if they remove conqueror and dont do that then its tanks in 4 out of 5 positions meta again. wtf are {{item:3036}} {{item:3033}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3151}} {{item:1419}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3071}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:67}} for then? It's like nobody knows about these or buys them but me...
Aftershock is dumb broken. Even in this damage meta, you are practically unkillable with Aftershock. If they remove Conqueror and don't gut Aftershock we have another tank meta.
Dyrreah (EUNE)
: Yes because the 0.03% of the playerbase is so valuable to a statistical analysis which takes ALL ranked play into account. Easy, ever wanna see what is broken? Check out what TF Blade plays. He is rank1 for two reasons. He play incredibly well, and he abuses the most broken garbage the game has. In the last 3 months all the highlights I've seen from him are Akal Irelia and Jax. Curious isn't it.
He was an Irelia and Akali main b4 they got reworked. He is just a good player and can 1v9 like no other.
KazKaz (OCE)
: I mean, from my experience she's still really strong. Whenever I play Akali I'm able to do well because fundamentally her kit is busted. Furthermore, I really do think Akali is a victim of not being played properly, as she's a monstrous one trick champion. She used to be monstrous for the average player, however now you need to be somewhat optimal, which a lot of players struggle with particularly in regards to her passive. Imo they should just remove her "obscure" or "true stealth" since, while unique, it fundamentally breaks the game and makes it so that Akali can never be balanced, much like Jax and Yasuo have Counter Strike and Windwall, and until those abilities are balanced they themselves can never be balanced.
Yasuo is fairly balanced rn, getting some nerfs with upcoming crit changes but he's fine. Jax is only a little strong because of ER, he has always been a balanced champion, but some items or runes can break him.
Rioter Comments
: A game cannot grow bigger forever
> [{quoted}](name=Blåbæret,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E1AAWbeE,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-01-19T03:39:13.056+0000) > > Blizzard didn't understand that greed has to stop somewhere. They kept changing WoW to appeal to a “broader audience”. They thought they could keep the veterans as well as appeal to casuals. What they did was to add more "convenient" content which was very easy and faceroll. This content was made for people who didn't wanna actually spend time playing the game. The end result was a game that handed out all sorts free shit for no effort and which had severe detrimental effects on the game. Epic gear was now epic in name only, entry-level raiding became completely faceroll, void of any effort and meaning, classes were heavily simplified to the point where a monkey would lose IQ points by playing them, PvP suffered due to the class simplification and died nearly instantly. Blizzard single-handedly managed to reduce their sub count from over 12 million active players to 7 in the span of a single expansion. 5 million players don’t just quit out of nowhere – the game was objectively turning into hot garbage. As we speak, WoW is only a mere shadow of its former self. Blizzard no longer reports sub counts, but my guess is somewhere around 2-3 million. A sizeable amount of these subs is artificially kept active by buying game time with gold. The game itself is pure trash and is only kept alive by the wonderful art and lore team working at Blizzard (peace be with them). > > **The point is simply that Blizzard got greedy and thought they could freely alienate their core player base and that they’d stay. They failed and paid for it, and we all know how Blizzard is doing these days.** > > Now Riot is doing the exact same thing to League: trying to cater to a specific demographic by making games shorter which most of the Western player base opposes (at least that’s my take on this). League is getting more and more imbalanced. The balance team lies about wanting to reduce damage and keeps adding more to the point where everything is getting oneshotted. Old champions are getting updated at a snail’s pace while Dota received, in a single patch, an update to half of the champion rooster. Riot is increasingly attempting to monetize their game with these event passes and various currencies to make up for loss of revenue. > > **Riot doesn’t want to understand that League has reached its peak and won’t grow any bigger. You can either respect and treat your current player base well, or you can show them the middle finger like you’re currently doing. Either way, there will be consequences, and know that as long as you keep destroying League’s tactical core, you will receive no more hard-earned money from me and many other people who love[d] League.** One of the biggest worlds event and skin event last year (KDA), I think this game is doing quite well and hasn't reached its peak yet. Riot is evolving their game into something the majority of players love eg the Eastern audience and it isn't wrong to cater a game to the most players of the game. Hell even some people on the west like the current state of the game, it's called a meta and everyone reacts differently to it I quite like the state of the game right now, more champions are viable then previously, no champs are troll picks anymore like old Eve, and the game is only getting better to me as time goes on. This isn't like WOW because the game is growing more difficult with more mechanics to grasp so they have to kinda streamline the beginning experience. I play a plethora of champions and even tho I'm bad at some of them, all of them feel viable to play(Except for Mundo but he should be getting fixed). Saying this doesnt or won't affect riot as long as data doesn't agree with you. I think this game is great rn and will be great next season(less great to me because I don't like ADC's stomping me with an ardent char but great nonetheless)
: > [{quoted}](name=SunDragonz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hXQpqaji,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-01-16T17:11:11.605+0000) > > On one champion. There aren't as many Jax mains in Challenger and he is pretty strong rn. But riven when mastered, there is no counterplay, flat out broken, No one can 1v1 her besides a 6 item Jax, Nasus, Or Veigar. She can beat all of these champions early too as she is a lane bully and outscales everyone. Horrible champion. You forgot Poppy, anyone with a stun, anyone with flash, etc. etc.
With her animation cancels, she can rape her counters like renekton and poppy. That shouldn't be possible. The only way you should be able to take down a counter pick should not be mechanical, it should be game knowledge.
Quáx (NA)
: Actually she's fine atm. As Riven you have to play super aggressive. Riven is seen as a bruiser but has very low base health because its not recommended you take Resolve with her. Simply put, against riven you have to grow some balls. Be the aggressor, be the bully, Riven will suffer if she can't get minions and bully her laner, she has a lot of mobility so dont hope to kill her, most rivens take ignite so if you bully them enough they will have to take longer to get back to lane. Simply put riven is like a middle school bully, asks tough,big etc, but as soon as you stand up to them they cry like babies.
Riven is a lane bully tho. Most champions can't 1v1 her early unless she is stupid. She does absurd amount of dmg early and late.
: 1/20th of the top 100 players like to play a highly mechanically involved champion? Who would've guessed?
On one champion. There aren't as many Jax mains in Challenger and he is pretty strong rn. But riven when mastered, there is no counterplay, flat out broken, No one can 1v1 her besides a 6 item Jax, Nasus, Or Veigar. She can beat all of these champions early too as she is a lane bully and outscales everyone. Horrible champion.
Rioter Comments
: {{item:3046}} {{item:3094}} {{item:3085}} {{item:3087}} H M M
: Mastery Tokens need to drop on all maps not just Scuttle crab rift, an S is S.
I think it's cause SR is the more competitive map and getting an S is harder there than say Nexus Blitz or Aram
Kazekiba (NA)
: Xayah has bigger issues. Like {{item:3508}} reverted
ER should never be reverted. Getting 30% CDR from one item was dumb stupid
Lakrosin (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Elohaven,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rKixEgdv,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-01-09T05:05:57.224+0000) > > Vayne doesn't build ER. > > Why don't people learn what cost efficiency is? Do you realize cost efficiency can change and is dependent on many factors?
Yeah but not for vayne. Most of what she gets from ER passive is wasted, only going to Q which is not a vital part of her kit outside her ult. A good example would be rageblade as it makes her 3 hit passive a 2 hit passive greatly increasing her DPS against squishies and tanks alike for a cheap cost. RB makes a vital part of her kit way stronger while too much of ER is wasted to justify buying it.
: Remove Duskblade, Buff Assassins
I see your point but your analogy is god awful. You dont have duskblade at lvl 6 unless you are fed but that's beside the point. If you miss all of your Q's unless they are mentally ill, they will not die. It's like saying an ASSASSIN ult can take a squishy go below 20% health. Your argument while it has merit, is inherently flawed.
Moody P (NA)
: i just want this item {{item:3508}} gone and i'd be totally fine with Renekton being semi-decent later into the game, but that item making Renekton and Jax just permanently shitting out damage and CC is too much for me to handle
Just don't let them autoattack you 4head /s
: Fixing it (to 150) would be a buff though, a much unneeded one. The correct "bugfix" would be putting in patch notes that it's reduced from 150 -> 50 and fixing the target indicator.
It's a bug since it was on the patch notes. They should fix the bug then nerf him if he so needs it.
Rioter Comments
: It's not meant to be fun.
Yeah ik but all that's on the boards is whining. You can whine and praise the game at the same time but any praise is downvoted to hell or passive aggressive (EG- The art team of riot is so good but the balance team is garbage) It's boring and there is nothing of importance to say on the boards anymore. The reason most of the rioters are on Twitter or Reddit is because it is way less overly toxic there.
Rioter Comments
: > it's pretty weird how it is almost impossible to climb to Challenger with him. ? http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=laceration
Said almost. Name 10 Challenger Zed players as there are some champions cough cough riven cough cough with that many people in Challenger
: I love people who say a strong champion like zed is weak while....
Gnar is an abomination who should never be viable in Solo Queue and Pro Play. Most of those champions you mentioned were nerfed because of pro play so buffing them is a little iffy. Only Corki and Volibear are the people who don't fit that category and Corki when fed is one of the most frustrating champions to deal with. So only Volibear has no valid reason to be bad. Zed isn't viable at higher levels of play with such a huge playerbase, it's pretty weird how it is almost impossible to climb to Challenger with him. He is the easiest one to give buffs too as Corki already got a buff and Volibear is getting one.
Show more

SunDragonz

Level 93 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion