: Patch 9.23 notes
The changes to the conqueror keystone and the removal of Zz'Rot portal is going to hurt Yorick a lot, can we expect some compensation buffs for him in the future? mages in mid lane might get a win rate drop with the new jungle paths as well.
: that sucks
ikr thanks for the encouraging comment xD
Rioter Comments
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Damage scales faster and harder than defense.
holy hell does it make me mad when you are building a hybrid ad/HP build for {{champion:83}} or just full tank for {{champion:31}} yet you still get deleted. All because an enemy who is gold or higher buys that one item that makes your champion obsolete. Like Buying {{item:3140}} ruins {{champion:90}} . it ruins the thought process of "how am I gonna approach this enemy, how should I engage" kind of mindset that ignites that competitive inspiration that makes you want to show the enemy all you have inside. Only to have that fire in you doused and ruined because the enemy bought an item that circumvents all that skill requirement. No matter how you approach, you are dead. This changes between matchups with some champions straight up invalidating others and doesn't need items to beat them. People who do this to you will defend it with the most abstracted responses ever like, "Learn to play against it." well there is no mechanism of counterplay behind that statement. There is simply no way to combat it. I usually ask. "how do I play against it." they say "just stop complaining." or something along those lines. Basically they don't know and don't care. It is sad to see that people are ok with this imbalance as long as they are having fun and are the ones doing it. "I am building a full tank dammit, I feel like I should be able to defend myself"
Shaydrox (EUW)
: Does anyone feel Swain is weak?
Sucks that the moderators and heralds are wrong. Swain is buffed and is finally viable. But of course people will whine more and he will get Nerfed to hell again. His E and W need more damage imo. W just looks like it should deal way more damage then the tiny sliver it does when I see a giant Demonic Eye open and explode, and how long that delay is. Idk why i am here this thread is dead
Ephixus (EUW)
: Swain is fine another useless thread.
We have proof that you are wrong. he got buffed. This reply is empty of any sort of logic or reason whatsoever.
: People have always been brain dead when it comes to playing Swain, because Swain has ALWAYS, and still does require you to use your head before you do something. While he doesn't have the highest skill ceiling, he certainly takes time to pick up and learn.
God i hate it when board users engage in weak sense thinking. assume this assume that, you assume that riot is perfect and it is always the player when it is the character in this case. Well guess what, swain was buffed and is finally usable. You can't just say a longer, more round about way of saying "you are stupid" and expect to get any sort of argument.
: At no point is a champion such a counter that they 100% of the time win a matchup. Sure a more skilled player might go even against a less skilled player due to the champions, but the more skilled player will still have a larger impact on the late game.
> At no point is a champion such a counter that they 100% of the time win a matchup. Sure a more skilled player might go even against a less skilled player due to the champions, but the more skilled player will still have a larger impact on the late game. Of course, teamates can carry {{champion:83}}, but I am talking about the laning phase. Countering mechanics give little room for fighting back in a 1v1 situation. I would like to see how a "skilled" player magically outfarms {{champion:17}} constant point and click blinds, posion, shrooms that if they get placed in the lane you can't do anything, even with red ward, {{champion:17}} just destroys it, Or other bad matchups. I never see {{champion:83}} in tournament matches because he is so easy to beat.
Trias000 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dr Endeavor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aNQ1yhvt,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T21:30:59.177+0000) > > It's not the truth, its just another opinion. No, it's a fact. The existence of prestige skins doesn't hurt anyone. Worse thing is the splash arts like Bandit Sivir and Musketeer Twisted Fate. I bought them for RP and then Riot changed them to much worse. Basically I've been scammed.
> [{quoted}](name=Trias000,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aNQ1yhvt,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T22:26:20.386+0000) > > No, it's a fact. The existence of prestige skins doesn't hurt anyone. > > > Worse thing is the splash arts like Bandit Sivir and Musketeer Twisted Fate. I bought them for RP and then Riot changed them to much worse. Basically I've been scammed. Idk why you are getting so many down votes. The Prestige skins are cool, Why does everyone have such a cult mind set towards people like you. It doesn't affect anyone who doesn't buy it, if you choose to buy it and you are disappointed that is on you (when I say you I also refer to anyone who is in your situation, I am not pointing fingers here). It is a cash grab, but what isn't a cash grab that has a price tag on it. Also that isn't the definition of being scammed. It is in the damn terms and conditions that things are subject to change. Even if it weren't, it is still happening. Buying a skin with the expectation that it won't change ever, in a game that gets changed every 2 weeks, like, what did you think was going to happen? However I understand. You bought a skin that looked cool, and when it changed, you were disappointed in the new model and art. People will agree and disagree, as a skin looking cool isn't subjectively true or false. I would be on board with a system that allows an 100% RP refund for any cosmetic item that gets it's look changed. As for the Prestige skins and the rest of this thread, It does "Hurt" people who expect every new skin to be to their standards, It is just an opinion. Guess how much someone else's opinion hurts you? 0! you know it is just what they think and as you can see, they haven't provided a reason for why it is unoriginal blah blah blah. EDIT: sorry but After reading the other replies it seems you are the one with the Cult mindset ThatShinyPiplup. That is why you have so many down votes. You lashing out at other's because apparently opinions hurt you when you don't like them. You were right when it doesn't "hurt" anyone, but you don't have to rub it into the thread author's face. You shouldn't lash out at me after you read the edit, the sooner someone realizes their flaws, forgives others, and accepts them selves, the sooner you can change and grow. Cheers. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
: It's hard to feel bad for a champ with an ability as unfun as Veigar E
The most avoidable thing in the universe. use unfun in a less ambiguous sense, well, it isn't actually a word. I agree with you, The ability is not fun because it sucks. you need to speak with more {{summoner:13}}
: Is this a diana QQ thread in disguise? Like what?
If you have something rational to argue I am all ears but if you are just going to make empty sentences that argue nothing then please just don't comment in the first place. You fail to understand not because I am dumb, but because I designed this thread to confuse you. There is reason behind it you just have to use your head. The fact that you dislike reason teaches me some things about you. Of course you will make up a reason for this thread is not reasonable. Which is therefore not a reason, because it is made up.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AjR7xdeE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-30T21:27:26.627+0000) > > I don't even think calling you iron is appropriate for how wrong you are He's not iron, he's bronze. More related to the post though, personally I don't think veigar or ashe are in bad places (I mean, last time I played ashe I went 0/10 but that is besides the point, that means I'm bad at ashe, not ashe is bad). It does seem like you do pretty well on malz, so if you want to climb, just play him. If you don't like malz or veigar or ashe, try some new champs, like maybe one of those assassins you're complaining about. You might have some fun, or maybe realize that assassins have their own weaknesses.
I was silver 5 for a while, or silver 4, then left a match, and I got my elo reset. (you should read at least the first 2 blocks of text) These posts of course are to try and get help, but I purposefully word them like this because It seems to trigger a lot of people, and they let go of rationality. For example, The person you quoted is just saying things and not actually arguing anything. He is just attacking and not accomplishing anything but showing how sensitive he is to something so insignificant. You are the first person in a long time to respond rationally. There are some assumptions buried in what you are saying though, I have played assassins, I have tons of other champs, and I know assassins have their own weaknesses. There just comes a point where countering mechanics between champs invalidate any sort of strategy or skill difference between players. That is usually caused by riot making new champs with just Ideas that are tossed together, and tested, then optimized. When it is time for live release, things go a lot differently. Over time the new champ may have 20 losing match ups with 30% wr or less, or nearly 0 losing match ups with the best counter picks being 47-49.5% wr against this new champ. A win rate that is usually dictated by skill, because the power difference isn't enough to guarantee a win for your lane. I see a lot of champs in u.gg and champion.gg have a lot of losing match ups. Way more counters then bans or losing match ups for those losing match ups to make up for it. This essentially makes a champ like this have to have a team comp built around him/her, making it hinder team potential, thus making it bottom tier. Champions hinder or increase the effectiveness of a another champ, and with so many champions, It might take a long time before all the champions superseding other champions are fixed. So far I am seeing a lot of assassins with to much mobility and some sort of healing. With this healing and percent max health damage, you can basically get defense items and still out damage your mage opponent as a mid lane assassin, while basically making all the damage from your opponent obsolete. Sorry for the long explanation but for {{champion:45}} he just sucks at wave control, and winning lanes in general. So when I say {{champion:45}} sucks, it is because he is not fun to play because he doesn't have the base line amount of power that a character like him should have, thus limiting my options, thus making him b tier.
: are you joking, mages are some of the most overtuned anti-fun garbage in the game
I guess you will still say that when I walk up to you and you can't get away, while i step back and forth, while you hilariously miss every skill shot then I just one shot you, then dance. So you are right, the anti-fun garbage aspect is overturned in mages, and should be lowered to make mages better and viable. {{champion:136}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:101}} A lot less of malzahar because he has good pressure tools to keep enemies away. But it is still hard relatively speaking to escape once a champ is next to you. Ryze does have the speed, but he is still vulnerable when casting his spells because they have such a long firing time.
: This is so funny, thank you. As riot we must balance around intro bots who cannot make it past tutorial. xDDDDDDDD Seriously giving you any rank is a failure of the system. Guess its fine if your teammates carry you, but man you must be heavy.
Would expect nothing less. You freak out that I said a character is broken or sucks and you make hasty generalizations and assumptions based on biases that are invalidated because of the existence of patch notes. to put it in terms you probably still won't understand, the game is changed bi weekly because there are week and strong characters. If I point out one sucking, and for what ever reason, it turns out I was right and what ever champion gets buffed, you will still harass me on my thread about it because you appeal to popularity and attack anyone who has anything to say that contradicts your closed minded views. You must be a sheep, poly morphed by the toxic community's customs. Must be easily to manipulate you, I have proven that by making you reply to this thread. cheers. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Rioter Comments
: Patch 9.13 notes
Where's the swain change? what gives?
: Can we just nerf yi? He is way too over powered after 1 to 2 item. {{champion:11}} {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
Master Yi's basic attack is better then Swain's Q. basic attack no cooldown, more damage, costs no mana. Swain does 20 damage, cost 100 mana, and you have to essentially kill your self to hit the damn thing.
Rioter Comments
: Patch 9.11 notes
"Karthus is still running games over just by virtue of being a great jungle clearer. But it's the burst on his ultimate that's really putting him over the edge and making him such a dominant jungle choice. R - Requiem DAMAGE 250/400/550 (+0.75 ability power) ⇒ 200/350/500 (+0.65 ability power)" Evidence? reasons? other then just begging the question? This change has ruined mid lane karthus. Now his R is only at its strongest with jungle karthus because it was so strong in jungle apparently, I don't see the problem. Jungle not jungle it all does the same thing, hits all enemy champs, now his R is just a minor inconvenience then scary, rarely kills now, and doesn't really help him win any fights. "Karthus is strong in jungle, lets nerf the only thing that makes him good." makes perfect logic. Now I can't play mid Karthus anymore. I just get dived on and killed with no way to fight back. Thank you riot very cool. R only kills when someone is at like 150 health now. even then they can still heal, shield, and have 10000 ways to avoid it. Another champ, murdered. Guess I better add {{champion:30}} to my grave of dead midlaners. {{champion:90}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:50}} and now{{champion:30}} I don't think you actually know what you are doing Riot. I think you purposeful make "broken" champs, then nerf them because its fun to have some champs suck and makes people come back, and wan't revenge on those characters that ruined their elo because they don't not how to dash and spam all there buttons while hovering their mouse over said "broken" champ. You are just taking advantage of us.
: > [{quoted}](name=WhoIsThisDude,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BF3kGeaf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-24T22:17:16.611+0000) > > You being bad at Swain does not make Swain bad No but Swain being bad makes him bad, and literally anyone with a smidgen of common sense can see that.
would be pretty cool if riot listened to these suggestions. Looking back at this post It do sound pretty childish not gonna lie, but will point out that the points I make remain true to this day. I had a game today where I got 4 lightning bolts into {{champion:131}} and it only did like 10-20 magic damage. I had to really work to get into that position as well. I really don't know what to do. I just wan't a mage that can heal and have a cool ult that makes him able to make big plays. It would be swain if the numbers were a tad higher and lightning could be used more often. and maybe silence, not sure what to do. I feel like if I land all the bolts I should get more then 20 damage, and not lose half my health in counterattack damage. I feel like hitting 5 bolts should stun because I worked so hard to get those bolts in. I don't feel like I should be punished for making a quick math decision to actually be able to get in close and dish out those bolts.
: {{champion:90}} is still good if you use him well.
no such thing using malz well. He literally has 0 outplay potential. His w is dumb. His q costs half his mana pool at level 1 (exaggerating) and damage is barely noticeable. (not exaggerating) I have to some times squint and put my face up to my Monitor to see the sliver of damage from call of the void, and for what? half my mana pool, am vulnerable for a long time sitting to cast it, too easy to dodge, Doesn't punish hard enough to actually scare people away from trying to position them selves to dive him. E is the best in his kit other then it costing 100 mana at max rank. Kind of dumb because it takes so damn long to deal the damage. At which point you will die in the 4 seconds you are waiting to refresh it with q. Malz feels like that predicament in a game of cards, where you have a combo of cards that work together in your hand but you have to burn a card in the combo or you will die. I feel like that with e and q. I have to burn the Q in late game and sacrifice max refresh damage combo because late game everyone has the potential to one shot malzahar 3 times over in the 4 seconds of Malefic visions. So his damage essentially drops late game ironically because of this problem. I feel forced to use spells and feel like I have 0 control over my character when playing malzahar. It's bullshit and makes the game not fun to play. Its funny that malzahar limits the players options so much that your opposing mid lane doesn't even have to try his hardest even if you are the best malz in the world. doesn't need to ward, doesn't need to do anything but shoot spells and slap your shield away. While you look so hopeless trying to make use of what you got which is very limited. Always being forced to last resort your flash and q because you have no other means of escape then the jungle just waits your return and takes you out when you don't have flash. If you anticipate this you can't do anything but hide under turret and lose gold to the enemy anyways giving them free farm. PRETTY dumb.
Rioter Comments
Madsin25 (NA)
: Having a champ have to sink 1300 gold into not dying under a 3 second suppression at 700 range(higher than any auto attack range and higher than most ability ranges) is pretty clear counterplay.
2.5 seconds. Idk what to make of it anymore, seems like any champ i play does less damage then when someone else plays it even at level 1
: It seems fine now. If damage continues to be lowered, then we will have unstoppable ADCs. It's in a good spot now.
not true at all. ADC's deal damage late game not early. THE damage is too much early for other champs except Malz and yorick. Which are always collapsing under their own weaknesses and riot just loves to have it like that.
: being one shot by every champ is getting old.
{{champion:83}} {{champion:90}} can't one shot you at any level. Especially yorick. Malz is, getting worse now. HIs WR dropped like 2.5% Does that warrant a buff? {{item:3140}} really has no other use then to make it so you always win against malzahar. It is too cheap and mitigates to much damage and renders malzahar essentially useless against anyone who has it. and It should frankly just be removed or no longer purge suppression. Yorick, just isn't good. They buff him then take most of the buff away. They buff him then take it all away. Like last buff they only kept the increased grave rate and the maiden tether and the HP scaling. Just make mist walkers stronger dammit or have some other utility to yorick other then free gold to the enemy.
Marcrake (NA)
: I dont say that he is that weak cos if well played u can go lots of dmg,but he for sure need something more in his base status, cos he has the lowest armor status in the game, and one of the lowest magic resist status, also malzahar W could be a little more strong(maybe make his life longer, is rly annoying playing lanes that one shot u W with every single skill), but i really feel u, and for sure i would like a small buff to give more help have a better lanes fase against champs that can shove better than him!
That's just the thing. for example, Player 1 and player 2 have equal skill. Player 1 plays malz, player 2 plays diana. Diana will win every time unless player 1's jungler camps mid lane. He has no out play potential, He has no control over a bad situation he gets into. The thing is, Getting dashed to by an assassin is a bad situation in itself, so malz can't do anything about it. Which is why assassins are so damn ridiculous. They can make what used to be safe positioning into bad position by walking up and dashing to most mages, all supports, and adc's.
Infernape (EUW)
: His base stats are low because of his passive. It eats up a lot of his power budget.
well, it blocks 90% and all the crowd control of 1 thing every 30 seconds, even basic attacks. It doesn't really do anything at all. people just run at you and remove the shield knowing that {{champion:90}} doesn't really have enough damage to punish them for it and if malzahar tried to anyway they could just cut his health in half before he starts refreshing his E. Further more, they know also, that they could kill you in about 4 seconds within that 30 second window anyway. Forcing {{champion:90}} to hide under turret. This in turn allows the enemy mid laner a good 30 seconds of free uninterrupted farm, making them stronger. Malz gets no farm, making the net power deficit even bigger. After i get my shield back, I get one E, W off, 2 minions die, the enemy just pokes all the void lings with a stick and kills them, gets 6 gold, removes my shield, and I have to hide under turret again. Rinse and repeat. After this happens about 3 times, the opposing mid lane assassin, can kill me under turret and get out alive. As I experienced against {{champion:517}} in one of my games today. Who walked under the turret, when I still had 50% health left, Spammed all that unavoidable nonsense, (after removing my shield of course) killed me, and flashed out and lived with 20% health left. I Didn't have my ult up because I couldn't farm.
Rioter Comments
Besteal (NA)
: My guy, if assassins are giving you a hard time on mages, you're playing wrong. Mages bully assassins HARD early.
except they don't, at all. They just jump on you, take like 60% of your health, then dash away. They don't use mana, and will get back those abilities in about 10 seconds, do it again and your dead. How is there any way around that? They homing dash to you, get all that guaranteed nonsense that deals over kill damage for how ez it is to land those abilities. Assassins do what all other classes do except tank and support better then all of them.
Sasogwa (EUW)
: No, don't buff Karthus when he's a godlike tier champion in high elo. Don't buff Ryze when he's fucking aids to play against and still scales hardcore and has insane impact in proplay. Don't buff fucking Zoe, she was already unhealthy enough already. And I thought you hated getting oneshot? Don't buff Lissandra, when she too is a godlike tier competitive champion. Don't buff Swain, when he's a common competitive pick.
Why not swain, why not karthus, and why not ryze. What is OP about them? Swain doesn't have enough damage to kill most of the game, resulting in no kill potential the WHOLE game, because he fell behind on gold. Karthus you just need to run around him and then jump on him. Sure I admit karthus is a real bully in any lane, but when it comes to 1v1s in the open, especially against a dps of any kind, that is a different story. Ryze had 43% win rate, (I think it is around 45% now) I am yet to see how Ryze is actually useful. He is really mana hungry, and his passive is not worth anything. you get like 90 more damage from mana, when you build your full mana/ap build. Not worth anything because it is now the 50 minute mark.
: Turrets do nothing to protect. At best they just stall for time. It's very easy to die under it.
which further backs up my point. No where is safe, Nothing physical on the map can save you anymore even 30% of the time.
Nadiri (NA)
: {{champion:268}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:83}} needs buff and others lmao. Looks like you never been ulted by {{champion:90}} or {{champion:143}} and never seen olaf killing people under turret with R on . Riot can’t help you with that you need to pick champ you can play and you don’t need to hide under turret unless your opponent is level ahead,fed af or hard counter pick.
Ahead, fed, hard counter pick is every champ you plays against as those characters. Yorick especially.
Rioter Comments
DaBooosh (NA)
: That's not true. Swain actually deals a lot of damage. If that were really the case, he wouldn't ever be picked in pro play.
no he really doens't. Here is an equation to prove it sorta.... swains close up damage<xerath's long ranged damage. it makes no sense. Swain should deal way more damage then that xerath as there is way more risk in swains case then xeraths case. plan fact. nothing else.
Rioter Comments
DaBooosh (NA)
: > I put my all into every game how dare you say that That's great! Keep it up! I'm not saying that you're not trying, only that you're not considering as much as you should be. > yes zed 100%-0% me in a second and i get no chance to respond. Ok... STOP FEEDING ZED. If you say 'but oh it's my teammates' then play respectfully. If you die to fed enemy member your teammates fed, you are contributing to feeding him further. If you got solo-killed, you were either outplayed or just played poorly. > you do not understand that just because you cant get a penta kill doesn't mean....wtf were you even trying to say? I don't understand this > I have never done that running in expecting a penta kill Hyperbole exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally. Please do not take me literally. If you seriously expect to win a fight by running it down and pressing R, then you're a madman. You need to understand that you shouldn't try to kill someone when there are FOUR OTHER PEOPLE THERE. I don't know why you would suddenly expect swain to be able to 1v5. > I know swain litterally has no strengths that are reliable and safe. I'm sure instantly bursting someone with EQ is not reliable. Pretty sure his ultimate has a range of 650, E has a range of 850 and W has a range of 3500. Not to mention the passive which easily sets up for Q. > He has to get to melee range to deal his max damage and it is still LESS then malefic visions and malefic visions always hits I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about... maybe you're trying to say that a level 18 Malzahar deals more damage with one spell than a level 1 swain with one spell. Apparently, short range means a champion is underpowered. {{champion:157}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:104}} are all weak. Short range champions are not weak. They deal more damage up close. > swain is stupid weak and i cant farm with him because I have to get to close to the enemy mid laner to get any quick death's hand farm. That's not true. his auto attack range is 550. Q reaches up to 725 range. W has 3500. Vladimir literally has to stand inside the wave to clear it. > Swain, like any mage, can't get close to any one His passive actually allows you to pull champions towards you. > I get punished more for landing my abilities than the enemy and it makes me want to eat my self when the enemy gets REWARDED for me pulling them. IT'S DUMB AND NEEDS A FIX BADLY. I don't think that's how it's supposed to work. Maybe you were low on health or something, but pulling the enemy closer is meant to be a good thing for swain.
ok. I don't know why you pretend nothing computes with you. His passive kills you more then it kills the enemy in a 1v1 scenario. you pull them in, then the enemy just takes advantage of the long ass still frames of his swains Q to land every spell in there kit. All you do in return is just a sliver of damage.
: Stop giving every champion 7000 ways to get out of a bad decision.
really unfair. {{champion:266}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:50}} all have no way to get out of a bad decision. infact picking these champs is a bad decision.
: The most recent demon lore we got is from Nocturne, where he was referred to as "it" without exception. But it also just wouldn't make sense for demons to have genders, they don't reproduce. Gender is something exclusive to animals with sexual reproduction. However, depending on your definition of gender, you could argue that they change gender in accordance to their current form.
They don't reproduce? that is where you are wrong. The common concept of a succubus is that they would seduce you and then "sleep" with you, then harvest the "stuff" then give it to an incubus (the male counter part of a succubus) then the incubus uses it to impregnate a human female. The new born baby would be deformed and have a tale, teeth, and claws. This is how "real" succubi reproduce, but IDK how demons work in Runeterra. Also, real question I have, since {{champion:50}} can enslave demons it seems, can {{champion:50}} enslave {{champion:28}}? If swain enslaves Evelynn, That would be freaking awesome! imagine that. Or maybe Swain has already enslaved her? who knows....
Eedat (NA)
: Quite simply you are a new player and they started you in a division way higher than your skill level. You consider things to "have no counterplay" because you dont have the experience and game knowledge to know any better or identify your mistakes. Even if you're playing the weakest champ in the game (which you aren't even close to btw) that is still not a valid reason to go 1/11/2 in a 16 minutes game. That can only be user error. Lets put this in perspective. http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=SuperNova0079 Out of your last 16 ranked games, you have averaged a 0.75 KDA (1.9/8.2/4.2), 20% overall winrate, 23% kill participation, and somewhere between 2-3 CS per minute. ***That is abysmally low.*** That is not the fault of picking a bad champion. My suggestion would be to stop playing ranked and practice in normals. You are not ready for ranked. You are tanking your MMR and will be much more difficult to fix later if you keep continuing at this pace.
I can't get any farm and higher win rate because I CAN'T DO ANYTHING AS THE CHARACTERS I AM PLAYING. You instantly jump to the conclusion that this game is perfect when laws of physics say nothing can be 100% perfect. This game is FAR below 100% perfect. How do you know I do not know any better? where is your proof? because the stupid stuff you have provided could mean that my character sucks. I have been playing for more than 6 years so IT CANT be user error. but you say it MUST BE. because you refuse to change your world view when ever something that contradicts it is presented to you. {{champion:50}} SUCKSSSSSSSSSSS{{champion:83}} SUCCCCKKKKSSSSSS
DaBooosh (NA)
: > ok you play swain and I would like to see you use your ult in a team fight and live to tell the tale. you do not even have to win the fight. You play swain and I bet when you get dived on you die and you get no chance to react. Is that because you are bad? no, It is because the champ that just dived you is busted. The sooner you accept that the sooner we can start fixing the game. People like you put a big trump wall in the forums saying that anyone who wants a champion buffed for very valid reasons is stupid, bad, low WR, and bad cs. That is all blind logic. You think your logic is a postulate, but it is not. I cannot get cs, get kills, or win lane because I cannot farm if I cannot approach a minion wave without getting one shot in a second with no chance to respond. Is that because I suck? wtf am i supposed to do? hide under tower? i wouldn't be able to farm in either case. So I lose no matter what I do to try and out play them. The champ I am laning against is too oppressive, or maybe that champ is balanced and my champion sucks. You give an example of playing Swain in a teamfight. WOW SWAIN IS UNPLAYABLE BECAUSE I'M JUST GOING TO DIE WHEN I FIGHT! Honestly ridiculous. Let me show you some champions that need to get close in order to deal damage{{champion:157}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:107}} ... Nobody told you to walk into five members in a teamfight. These are amazing team fighters. Why? Because not everybody runs into the heart of the enemy team expecting to get a pentakill. If you get focused during a fight, then guess what? They can't focus the rest of your team!!! WAEIOTJIOWEJGJ WHAT NO WAY The second part of that paragraph is fake. All lies from a raging player after feeding in a game. People like you constantly exaggerate how 'unbalanced' the game is. Wow Zoe is so broken she one shot me because I already died ten times to her(second part not included). If you get killed trying to kill minions it's because you were playing too aggressively without vision and/or had bad map awareness. This scenario barely even happens. That fed Evelynn isn't going to stay on your side of the mape waiting for you to step forward to cs the entire game. She has other things to do. > NO no no. I am bad. There is so much counter play to being tower dived and one shot in a second then the enemy escapes un scratched. Yeah I am sure that is all MY FAULT. I hid under tower, popped my ult, (swain ult) and did as much damage as possible. Which is no damage because zed is untargetable now. Than presses 3 buttons then presses R again, I am dead and zed escaped alive with more than half of his health and doesn't use any mana to cast his "spells." While I am spending 5 soul fragments that took 10 minutes to acquire from the start of the game and all I get to do is get an unnoticeable heal, and a sliver of damage per second to everyone around me, then a bigger tickle at the end. I still die, miserably. All of that work for nothing. I did all of the possible counter plays, and nothing works. So I'm sure it is all me when I do all of the counter plays possible and still die. yeah sure kiddo Zed doesn't really 100-0 people. If you got one shot, it's probably becuase you had a bunch of health missing or he was fed. Why did you even use all your abilities when you knew Zed was untargetable? It isn't that there is no counterplay, only that you refuse to think of counterplay because you don't want to ruin your ego. and 'all that work' wasn't enough unfortunutely, because you weren't working hard enough. "all the counterplays possible" Thank you for making me laugh {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} I'm glad you relieved your anger after that lost game
"Zed doesn't really 100-0 people. If you got one shot, it's probably becuase you had a bunch of health missing or he was fed. Why did you even use all your abilities when you knew Zed was untargetable? It isn't that there is no counterplay, only that you refuse to think of counterplay because you don't want to ruin your ego. and 'all that work' wasn't enough unfortunutely, because you weren't working hard enough." OF COURSE YOU MAKE UP SOME EXCUSE THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SITUATION I AM IN. NOT WORKING HARD ENOUGH? WTF IS THAT! I put my all into every game how dare you say that. yes zed 100%-0% me in a second and i get no chance to respond.you do not understand that just because you cant get a penta kill doesn't mean....wtf were you even trying to say? I have never done that running in expecting a penta kill because I know swain litterally has no strengths that are reliable and safe. He has to get to melee range to deal his max damage and it is still LESS then {{champion:90}} malefic visions and malefic visions always hits. and malzahar isn't even broken. In fact I think he is a bit too weak early game. I actually did have a solid match with my battle boss malzahar yesterday, check out my match history. but really swain is stupid weak and i cant farm with him because I have to get to close to the enemy mid laner to get any quick death's hand farm. Swain, like any mage, can't get close to any one. Yet all of his abilities except his w make him have to get close. I get punished more for landing my abilities than the enemy and it makes me want to eat my self when the enemy gets REWARDED for me pulling them. IT'S DUMB AND NEEDS A FIX BADLY.
DaBooosh (NA)
: Yeah, it's because your champions sucks it's not your fault . You should be in challenger it's just because your champions suck. Seriously Riot fix your champions. When champions are balanced, this guy will reach challenger(he will never reach challenger if he continues to think like this so the game will never be balanced) Here's how. Make a champion only he can play which is ridiculously overpowered. Then, the game will be balanced
ok you play swain and I would like to see you use your ult in a team fight and live to tell the tale. you do not even have to win the fight. You play swain and I bet when you get dived on you die and you get no chance to react. Is that because you are bad? no, It is because the champ that just dived you is busted. The sooner you accept that the sooner we can start fixing the game. People like you put a big trump wall in the forums saying that anyone who wants a champion buffed for very valid reasons is stupid, bad, low WR, and bad cs. That is all blind logic. You think your logic is a postulate, but it is not. I cannot get cs, get kills, or win lane because I cannot farm if I cannot approach a minion wave without getting one shot in a second with no chance to respond. Is that because I suck? wtf am i supposed to do? hide under tower? i wouldn't be able to farm in either case. So I lose no matter what I do to try and out play them. The champ I am laning against is too oppressive, or maybe that champ is balanced and my champion sucks. NO no no. I am bad. There is so much counter play to being tower dived and one shot in a second then the enemy escapes un scratched. Yeah I am sure that is all MY FAULT. I hid under tower, popped my ult, (swain ult) and did as much damage as possible. Which is no damage because zed is untargetable now. Than presses 3 buttons then presses R again, I am dead and zed escaped alive with more than half of his health and doesn't use any mana to cast his "spells." While I am spending 5 soul fragments that took 10 minutes to acquire from the start of the game and all I get to do is get an unnoticeable heal, and a sliver of damage per second to everyone around me, then a bigger tickle at the end. I still die, miserably. All of that work for nothing. I did all of the possible counter plays, and nothing works. So I'm sure it is all me when I do all of the counter plays possible and still die. yeah sure kiddo you are a joke. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Slythion (NA)
: Literally all of those champions you listed are meta and are in a healthy or powerful place balance-wise...but ya, it's totally the champion's fault You have a 33% wr in silver 4...are you *absolutely sure* it's the champion's fault
I ave a 33%wr because I'm playing terrible champs. I have been playing for 6 years I CAN'T be bad. You have no proof that those champs are good. I am living proof that they are garbage.
: > [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tE0bVbFb,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-20T00:44:17.070+0000) > > Quite simply you are a new player and they started you in a division way higher than your skill level. You consider things to &quot;have no counterplay&quot; because you dont have the experience and game knowledge to know any better. Even if you&#x27;re playing the weakest champ in the game (which you aren&#x27;t even close to btw) that is still not a valid reason to go 1/11/2 in a 16 minutes game. That can only be user error. > > Lets put this in perspective. > > http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=SuperNova0079 > > Out of your last 16 ranked games, you have averaged a 0.75 KDA (1.9/8.2/4.2), 20% overall winrate, 23% kill participation, and somewhere between 2-3 CS per minute. ***That is abysmally low.*** Can't blame the champs for that.
you assuming I'm new proves how you use blind logic and instantly think it makes my points invalid when you litterally have no proof. I cannot Cs, get kills, much less win, If i'm starting off weaker than everyone else champion power wise, you instantly ddeny this and asume it has to be me because you are so set on believing that it is always the player and you are afraid of buffs. Champs get buffed all the time, and you can get through those can you? I have been playing for more than 6 years. I am not bad, I am trying to play champs that sound cool but end up sucking. They get nerfed so much they aren't fun to play anymore in fact I get disgusted thinking about playing them because I will probably get reported for inting, because of my champ and not me. I have been playing for six years. The fact that you instantly came to the conclusion that I must be new without even considering I might be right shows how blind the community is and how much blind logic is affecting the boards, and the game over all. cheers.
Rioter Comments
: Just because a champ gets nerfed doesn't mean they are awful now and you can never play them {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
when they get nerfed every patch, yes. I cannot keep up with the nerfs. I have to change my play style every time a champ gets nerfed or buffed. They occur so often I never get a chance to learn anything. So yeah I kinda can't play swain, malzahar and yorick. Because by the time I learn to play them again they will change. It is annoying. I still had issues with pre rework malzahar. If I got dived on I would still die but I actually had a chance to fight back. One time a rengar jumped on me underestimating my abilities. Before he knew it he was locked down and was surrounded by 10 voidlings. He died as soon as my ult finished. That is what I like. A lock down and devastate character. His voidlings were broken no doubt. But the rest of his kit didn't deserve the nerfs it got.
meowwow7 (NA)
: squishy champs that lack cc being weak to divers who would have thought... {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} on a side note swain's healing isn't weak it's just every time you've played as him someone had grievous wounds to mess with it
There has to be a way to fight back though right? nope, you get dived on you cannot fight back. So the way to play mages is to hide under tower, and prevent you from hindering your team's performance. Well if you are not csing you won't level. So you hinder your team performance either way. So idk what to do.
: You're silver 4, so no offense but the problem, is probably you.
Im doing so bad because I play honorable champions. Not assassins. Swain sucks, zyra sucks her plants shouldn't do reduced damage to the same target. Malzahar has no counter play tools, and just gets to do a 3rd of 1 guys health than he gets stuck because he is out of spells. So how is this MY fault. EVERYONE is having these issues.
Chalizard (EUNE)
: What the heck. Zyra is op, aspecially in late game. Win rate doesn't mean champion is weak or strong. It can be also hard or very popular, in ryze case it is the first option. Boards are always crying about sejuani nerfs, ryze nerfs and so on so your argument is totally invalid. If you nerf a champion, you consider it too op or too easy to play, so after that you probably don't want to compensate this nerf because the champion is weaker than it was. That is the point of the nerf. And if you like win rates so much, then look at zyra with her over 51% win rate, same with yorick. Aatrox might be weak, idk, I haven't played him since his rework. Finally, assasins are in my opinion one of the most ballanced class in the game. They literally kill one champion and that's their job. Unless assasin is extremly fed or you play extremly bad, assasin will not kill you in a second and your team has Time to heal you or to cc him. The only assasin that deserves nerfs is zed imho.
Assassins literally kill me in a second and I get no chance to respond. No matter what skill you are this will always be the case. Swains ult should save him, not kill him. being is only survival tool, it is the most pathetic ult in the game. Like it is a joke ult not meant to be good. Mages are feeders nowadays, not bursters. As for my argument being invalid it is not invalid. Assassins are the most broken class in the game, and there is no way to combat against them. CC won't work because the ekko will just revert time. katarina will just jump away, and zed will just swap places with his ult shadow. your kind is a trump wall. Using irrelevant logic to stop buff suggestions on the forums that doesn't apply at all. "bad items" i was using pro items. "bad runes" using highest win rate runes. "don't know how to use him" wtf even is that. Every champion in this game is brain dead tactics. Difference being assassins are actually effective. Everything else they nerfed so they consistently do bad because there is no learning curve to the champ so you cannot get around these nerfs with skill. You are stuck with what riot gives you. It is not fun to think about playing mages, because I know i will just get camped then be stuck for 45 minutes of slaughter with no chance to fight back as mages have no strengths just weaknesses. I cannot farm because I get camped. Then people say I had bad cs. than I am thinking. HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO CS IF MASTER YI IS ALWAYS IN MY BUSHES GETTING MORE CS IS JUST NOT POSSIBLE WITH THESE CHAMPS. Plan and simple I know more about moba logic than you no doubt about it.
Show more

SuperNova0079

Level 84 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion