zoliking (NA)
: Let's break this insanity down point by point... > [{quoted}](name=ToxicFatPleb,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2wsJUjrI,comment-id=000a00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-03T01:18:13.265+0000) > > false. i learned to get over that hump to never give up, once you give up youre a fucking loser, and once youre a loser youre always a loser. No, honey, if you trap your teammates in lost games you are not some kind of a brave winner struggling mightily against the tide, you are an inconsidarete jerk, who is too stupid to face reality. > thats coming from that imgtipie or whatever streamer? you know someone fucking great at the game? i used to leave and give up a lot but literally after he said that it changed my mindset and trust me ive had game where i fed early on..nexus got to 10% health but guesss what. we won that game it was the best come back of all time ive played. once you give up, why not just give up playing because youre a nuisance to play with. Sweetey, everybody had unlikely comebacks, but chasing that offchance is screwing with everybody. The reason these games are memorable is because they are so rare. For every game where you make an unlikely comeback there are fifty where you don't. And if you treat your chances of success as if they were always in a reasonably large range, even in games where you know you will almost certainly lose then you just demonstrate an inability to do the most basic analysis of the game state, and trapping will cost your teammates and you time, xp and lp on the long run. Not only is your delusional belief in the unreasonable likeliness of a comeback hurting you, but 4 other people as well. > how about hop off your fucking high horse because his teammates were clearly so good and helpful as a team. youre whats wrong with the community. Whose teammates, what are you talking about? And no, you and other trappers are the worst. I recorded the time I was trapped for over 3 years and over that period it came to over a day and a half of time spent in games where there wasn't much of a chance to win. So while my position is grounded in solid reasoning and evidence, yours comes from an attitude of arrogance and delusion. It's safe to say you need to get off the high horse. > you dont surrender if someone dies 3 times. get a fucking life. someone shouldnt get banned for wanting to play the game and turn the fucking game around. Who is talking about 3 kills? You seem to be talking about this particular game, not the proper time to surrender in general. > now its different if you intentionally fucking run mid lane and get raped not paying attention or buying items. but thats not what this guy did. so good im glad he "wasted 100 minutes collective time". bronze 5 - gold v idiot. nearly everyone i play with has had that mindset, i had it like i said and i see how fucking annoying and idiotic it is. Pookiebear, this particular game in question didn't even last long enough for an early surrender so when I talk about the correct surrendering choices it should be obvious to you that we are talking generalities and not about this game. Right? Calling someone's well grounded position idiotic based on failing to understand the context, anecdotal evidence of the opposite and frankly having an emotional mindset is so deliciously ironic. So calm down, take a few deep breaths, pay attention to what the conversation is about, dig up you rational, critical thinking abilities from wherever you buried them and look at this problem with new eyes.
> [{quoted}](name=zoliking,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2wsJUjrI,comment-id=000a000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-03T10:34:57.034+0000) > > Let's break this insanity down point by point... > > No, honey, if you trap your teammates in lost games you are not some kind of a brave winner struggling mightily against the tide, you are an inconsidarete jerk, who is too stupid to face reality. > > Sweetey, everybody had unlikely comebacks, but chasing that offchance is screwing with everybody. The reason these games are memorable is because they are so rare. For every game where you make an unlikely comeback there are fifty where you don't. And if you treat your chances of success as if they were always in a reasonably large range, even in games where you know you will almost certainly lose then you just demonstrate an inability to do the most basic analysis of the game state, and trapping will cost your teammates and you time, xp and lp on the long run. Not only is your delusional belief in the unreasonable likeliness of a comeback hurting you, but 4 other people as well. > > Whose teammates, what are you talking about? And no, you and other trappers are the worst. I recorded the time I was trapped for over 3 years and over that period it came to over a day and a half of time spent in games where there wasn't much of a chance to win. So while my position is grounded in solid reasoning and evidence, yours comes from an attitude of arrogance and delusion. It's safe to say you need to get off the high horse. > > Who is talking about 3 kills? You seem to be talking about this particular game, not the proper time to surrender in general. > > Pookiebear, this particular game in question didn't even last long enough for an early surrender so when I talk about the correct surrendering choices it should be obvious to you that we are talking generalities and not about this game. Right? Calling someone's well grounded position idiotic based on failing to understand the context, anecdotal evidence of the opposite and frankly having an emotional mindset is so deliciously ironic. So calm down, take a few deep breaths, pay attention to what the conversation is about, dig up you rational, critical thinking abilities from wherever you buried them and look at this problem with new eyes. ohhh boohoo a whole day of "trapped in losing video games"! The boys in cell block D would have a field day with you.
Zyle023 (EUW)
: Promote Salty Champ select bans
There should be some kind of kick feature in the lobby. The way it would work is: If 2 (maybe 3) or more members who are not a duo vote you out you get douched out. If you're playing off meta tough shit. Your team obviously doesn't approve. This is a team game and everyone should be comfortable with what's happening before going in.
Galacius (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Surr20plz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=r0rbUGog,comment-id=00060003,timestamp=2018-02-05T02:51:14.685+0000) > > It's not. > > I don't even know why that pre game tip is up because IT'S A FUCKING LIE! > > Anyone whose been on these boards for a few years KNOWS GOD DAMN WELL that you CAN NOT say anything remotely like trash talk to anyone. > > WE HAVE ALL SEEN people be punished for LESS THAN what OP pointed out. > > IN FACT! > > THRREEADDD TIIIMMMEE!!!!!! Hey, I wanted to come here and talk to you about your concerns with trash talk on the boards. I would recommend that you post in [Discuss the Boards](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) with your concerns, feedback, and ideas about what the problem is, what you see, and what you think is appropriate response wise. Thanks!
> [{quoted}](name=Galacius,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=r0rbUGog,comment-id=000600030000,timestamp=2018-02-05T06:52:08.203+0000) > > Hey, > > I wanted to come here and talk to you about your concerns with trash talk on the boards. I would recommend that you post in [Discuss the Boards](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) with your concerns, feedback, and ideas about what the problem is, what you see, and what you think is appropriate response wise. > > Thanks! Wait wait! You're a paid Rioter employee right? Can you tell us what acceptable trash talk is? Provide some examples maybe?
AthenaXI (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DaenrysTargaryen,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JVOAVdj9,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-02-05T05:03:21.617+0000) > > Hello, I removed your image because It contains usernames and that breaks the Naming and Shaming rule of the board. You can post the image back here if you censor the usernames. > > If you have any questions about this moderation action, don't hesitate to reach out to the Boards Moderation Team via: > The [Boards Moderation Discord](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/qVlculPP-boards-moderation-discord) Wait so it's wrong to show someones username that said some racist stuff? Why, we should be able to show the world what kind of person the person behind that username is. Zzzz
> [{quoted}](name=AthenaXI,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JVOAVdj9,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-02-05T05:27:42.911+0000) > > Wait so it's wrong to show someones username that said some racist stuff? Why, we should be able to show the world what kind of person the person behind that username is. Zzzz Riot supports people being abused and keeping it hidden I guess. They didn't learn anything from #metoo or The Reckoning. Wake up Riot. World is changing. Time for you to change with it. NO MORE HIDING AWAY THE PEOPLE THAT BEHAVE IN THIS ABHORRENT MANNER! THIS IS THE AGE OF TRANSPARENCY.
Rismosch (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=r0rbUGog,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-02-04T17:41:35.431+0000) > > Since when is putting down your opponent verbally and disrespecting them an okay thing to do? It's not. I don't even know why that pre game tip is up because IT'S A FUCKING LIE! Anyone whose been on these boards for a few years KNOWS GOD DAMN WELL that you CAN NOT say anything remotely like trash talk to anyone. WE HAVE ALL SEEN people be punished for LESS THAN what OP pointed out. IN FACT! THRREEADDD TIIIMMMEE!!!!!!
Aenaeus (NA)
: This game has turned into a bore-fest.
It's time to D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL LINKS!
: NERF KAYN NOW
Kayne is fine. L2PSCURB
Jannas Bro (EUNE)
: I was permanently banned around 2 years ago. I appealed and they did nothing (as the rioter stated above). Don't try it as you'll waste time writing a long email. I'm very sad that you had to go through anger management therapy! You shouldn't have though, and let me explain why. Going to such therapy means that you have a problem with managing your anger in the real world for very trival things and is affecting your social and occupational life. This game is made with the intention for you to spend a lot of time playing so that you can succeed. It doesn't depend on your intellect, it doesn't depend on how good you are how communicative you are. That's the main reason why people are utterly angry when they lose because most of the time, we know the mistake was not made by us. It's simple psychology. You aim to achieve something and you give your everything, but when another person comes in and handicaps our success, we get angry, which is a normal human behavior. And when you repeat that step many times, of course you will start blaming the other person. They are the reason why we cannot succeed. You may say that you don't realize those could be your mistakes but as I said above, this game does not depend on you. When you go in a ranked game you have 4 more team players, which your success is depending on, and if only one them is intentionally trying to sabotage you, that's when you get angry. This is of course a game, but Riot must know that for many of us this game is (or was) a hobby and we try to make it enjoyable, and something which we could say we're good at.
> [{quoted}](name=Jannas Bro,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dRQQOmfN,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2017-08-18T07:40:04.472+0000) > > I was permanently banned around 2 years ago. I appealed and they did nothing (as the rioter stated above). Don't try it as you'll waste time writing a long email. > > I'm very sad that you had to go through anger management therapy! You shouldn't have though, and let me explain why. > > Going to such therapy means that you have a problem with managing your anger in the real world for very trival things and is affecting your social and occupational life. This game is made with the intention for you to spend a lot of time playing so that you can succeed. It doesn't depend on your intellect, it doesn't depend on how good you are how communicative you are. That's the main reason why people are utterly angry when they lose because most of the time, we know the mistake was not made by us. > > It's simple psychology. You aim to achieve something and you give your everything, but when another person comes in and handicaps our success, we get angry, which is a normal human behavior. And when you repeat that step many times, of course you will start blaming the other person. They are the reason why we cannot succeed. > > You may say that you don't realize those could be your mistakes but as I said above, this game does not depend on you. When you go in a ranked game you have 4 more team players, which your success is depending on, and if only one them is intentionally trying to sabotage you, that's when you get angry. > > This is of course a game, but Riot must know that for many of us this game is (or was) a hobby and we try to make it enjoyable, and something which we could say we're good at. Yeah. I've been saying this forever. This game is literally built to churn rage out of people. It is by design an anger factory. I don't know why they won't admit this.
Rioter Comments
: THIS CLIENT IS BUGSPLATTING HARD AF
Here I sit...for all eternity now. Just like that Knight in Indy 3. Thanks Rito.
: THIS CLIENT IS BUGSPLATTING HARD AF
Rioter Comments
Glory97 (EUW)
: How do i play against the new rek'sai?
Joxcab (NA)
: No, you don't. That was fully your own choice. Riot can delete the account you use if they feel like it at their whim even if you spent $100,000 on it and they don't have to give a reason. It's not your account. Riot owns everything within League. They are not obligated to give any compensation for their decisions. Get over it and stop crying.
> [{quoted}](name=Joxcab,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=edA2Qlpd,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-31T20:47:53.094+0000) > > No, you don't. > That was fully your own choice. > Riot can delete the account you use if they feel like it at their whim even if you spent $100,000 on it and they don't have to give a reason. > > It's not your account. Riot owns everything within League. They are not obligated to give any compensation for their decisions. > > Get over it and stop crying. If you live in Syria you can be beheaded by Assad whenever he feels like it. Get over it and stop crying. You're a clown. Stay in school bud :D
Inaphyt (EUW)
: fuk teemo cancer, fuk your muma sister, teemo cancer.
> [{quoted}](name=Inaphyt,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=i20J3avh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-05-31T19:39:39.582+0000) > > fuk teemo cancer, fuk your muma sister, teemo cancer. F-F-F-F-FFFFFFFFFFUCK THIS IM FEEEEDING! /drop da bass
: All random is what you're playing for muh friend. Only thing I dislike is when people create ARAM accounts with only a few of the most op champs bought so that they come across that champ often
> [{quoted}](name=e46jmp,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=s4TwQjBN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-05-31T18:56:01.305+0000) > > All random is what you're playing for muh friend. Only thing I dislike is when people create ARAM accounts with only a few of the most op champs bought so that they come across that champ often Yeah, this. They should just open the entire champion pool to everyone for a just for fun game mode and also shit on the above mentioned people who are deliberately trying to ruin said fun game mode.
Joxcab (NA)
: You're not entitled to anything. Nor do you deserve any compensation. Get over it. Stop crying.
> [{quoted}](name=Joxcab,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=edA2Qlpd,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-30T22:08:40.199+0000) > > You're not entitled to anything. > Nor do you deserve any compensation. > Get over it. > Stop crying. You're hilarious. In the context of this situation we do deserve compensation. I know this is hard for you to wrap your head around.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=magewick,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xL3ZLXcu,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-05-30T21:55:26.630+0000) > > I remember people saying the same thing about voice chat being put into dota. Boy were they wrong. > > Lets be honest for a second, people in mobas simply do not flame nearly as much in voice chat as they do in text chat and the gains from communication far outweighs any perceived losses. This.
Joxcab (NA)
: Stop crying. Get the fuck over it.
> [{quoted}](name=Joxcab,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=edA2Qlpd,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-30T21:55:35.864+0000) > > Stop crying. > Get the fuck over it. No one's crying, you really don't understand the concept. Petulant children btfo.
: So basically i spent 406,890 IP in runes and the new runes will be free for everyone.
I think they should convert a percentage of IP spent into RP.
: Can we just ban people from ranked if they're gonna troll when they get secondary or autofill?
Autofill at lower Elo should be removed/in flux depending on whether we need it at the time of day or not. We don't really need it down here.
Ankan (EUW)
: Major problem with Masteries that can be solved with Runes Reforged
I am the Mayor of Masteries. Who let you into my office? SECURITY!!!!
: > You grinded away days of your life for something that is now worthless. > > You can never get time back. Sorry, were you playing League of Legends this whole time so you could stockpile Runes? I think it's safe to say most of us were playing game after game for the enjoyment of playing the game, the competition it provides, and to get better at that competitive game. We got what we wanted from that time, and we still have it.
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=edA2Qlpd,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-05-30T21:52:23.169+0000) > > Sorry, were you playing League of Legends this whole time so you could stockpile Runes? > > I think it's safe to say most of us were playing game after game for the enjoyment of playing the game, the competition it provides, and to get better at that competitive game. We got what we wanted from that time, and we still have it. I suppose the other option is to refund all IP ever spent and let us buy every champ. That seems less profitable for them to me though. If you just want an icon or something you're a fool and don't understand how money works.
: I shudder with fear at RIOTs new mastery and rune system
I like it. Everyone is going to have to figure out what's OP all on their own. I'm smarter than most of you so this benefits me greatly. Good luck mongoloids :D
: Take a % of all IP ever spent on an account and convert it to RP.
I mean yeah it would mean a dip in profits from rp sales but it would be momentary. I'm not asking for a 1 to 1 conversion or anything insane like that.
: The Upcoming Preseason will be the most unbalanced state League will have been in since launch.
I like this. It means all you people that have 2 or 3 years of experience on me will now be rebooted back to noobcake status.
: Can we just ban people from ranked if they're gonna troll when they get secondary or autofill?
: Take a % of all IP ever spent on an account and convert it to RP.
Who would down vote this? You grinded away days of your life for something that is now worthless. You can never get time back. The least we can ask for is some digital currency to buy sexy pixels.
Rioter Comments
: If you're going to play on the NA server please for the love of god.
Xeref (NA)
: match making is designed to keep everyone around 50/50 so when you go on big win streaks you have a greater chance of being given teams you HAVE to carry. It is not designed to climb but round out all the players.
> [{quoted}](name=Xeref,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wUBZE6QE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-04-29T02:58:58.909+0000) > > match making is designed to keep everyone around 50/50 so when you go on big win streaks you have a greater chance of being given teams you HAVE to carry. It is not designed to climb but round out all the players. WHICH IS TOTAL BULLSHIT! I would cut the testicles off the person that decided this. I'm crazy. I don't care.
: Was gifted Xayah via IP and as I was opening the gift my que popped and now the gift is gone...
Sharjo (EUW)
: Updated Bios for the vastaya champions: Ahri, Nami, Rengar and Wukong have arrived!
Logged in just to down vote this weak sauce. What a joke.
Rioter Comments
: Hextech chests are easier to get than keys...and why that's bad
BaneRain (NA)
: Public Chats
Are there even any red posts in this forum?
: Can you fix the distorted crackling sound in the new client before forcing us to use it permanently
: Is it wrong that I seem to have no problems with the client, and also don't really care about item sets?
> [{quoted}](name=SanicHegehog1,realm=NA,application-id=2E4zVIwd,discussion-id=lcr9csf2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-19T08:18:14.102+0000) > > Is it wrong that I seem to have no problems with the client, and also don't really care about item sets? How is it not lagging the shit out of you in select?
: IT IS NOT READY!
https://youtu.be/7p941l8B9js?t=63
: IT IS NOT READY!
This client much like that first fantastic four movie that was never released...and the latest one that was, should never see the light of the day. DO NOT DO THIS. This is the most popular video game on the planet and you're really going to do this? You're sending the message that it is amateur hour at Riot and you don't deserve the phenomenon that you have.
: Play with BRONZE and get demoted
You're a Bronzie Harry!
: IT IS NOT READY!
After listening to what is basically broken glass being scraped across a chalk board for all of champ select I have decided to rescind my apology. You are bad at what you do and have failed in your chosen profession. Please go back to school. Your parents should be disappointed.
Rioter Comments
Revali (NA)
: >Put your head set on just in case your roommate or whoever is around that way they think you're actually cursing someone out instead of being a bat shit loon. I'm already a bat shit loon what happens next
> [{quoted}](name=ScarletSkolver,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Hd0tsRj5,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2017-04-18T15:01:13.803+0000) > > I'm already a bat shit loon > what happens next This is to hide that fact. If you don't care who knows then you can skip that step :D
: Legacy Client Officially Retires April 24
But it's still laggy and shitty...why you do this?
: Why can't I gift someone that I just friended?
...and now the prophecy is fulfilled.
: Gunblades been busted long before Leblanc.
been the same forever then people start crying.
: You do realize that players always had to fill even when it wasn't called "autofill"?
> [{quoted}](name=Cancer Cavalier ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fjEXrG4A,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2017-04-16T11:36:10.690+0000) > > You do realize that players always had to fill even when it wasn't called "autofill"? Your reply was a non sequitur. Try again or stay in school.
: How do I teach myself to NOT TYPE? [Help]
> [{quoted}](name=DarkHeadgear,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Hd0tsRj5,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-04-17T14:22:33.720+0000) > > I have been grinding out ranked games and I have been doing above average (A- grade on average?) but I feel like typing is really getting in the way of my performance. I use chat to try to motivate teammates with simple "we got this" and shot calls and summoner timers but I'm having trouble controlling myself with negative people. I never initiate any negative comments but as soon as someone goes "this team is f***ing useless" I get emotional and start typing back when I shouldn't. > > I shouldn't type like this but I find it hard to stop myself. I know it's the wrong choice but I can't stop myself in-game. > > Any tips? Please? It's funny cause I recently found out that I'm not the only person that does this but you should just reply to them out loud. Put your head set on just in case your roommate or whoever is around that way they think you're actually cursing someone out instead of being a bat shit loon. Basically it works like this: 1) You read some fat piece of shit sperglord's "team is retarded" comment. 2) You say out loud "Fuck you fat fucking (expletive of choice)"! 3) Mute that person and give them the "?" whenever they die. 4) Rinse repeat until the entire team is muted. 5) Honor anyone who wasn't a fuck boy at the end of the match. 6) Report the dog shit out the rest.
Karfuss (EUW)
: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/rethinking-ranked-fives-and-tuning-dynamic-queue Their own stats show that, before Autofill, only Challenger had 20+ minute queue times. Every other ELO had 5 minutes on average. There was absolutely no need to give every other ELO, from Bronze to Diamond, the Autofill system. A better quality match trumps 1-2 minutes extra queue time.
> [{quoted}](name=Karfuss,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fjEXrG4A,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-04-16T04:12:56.606+0000) > > http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/rethinking-ranked-fives-and-tuning-dynamic-queue > > Their own stats show that, before Autofill, only Challenger had 20+ minute queue times. Every other ELO had 5 minutes on average. > > There was absolutely no need to give every other ELO, from Bronze to Diamond, the Autofill system. A better quality match trumps 1-2 minutes extra queue time. This is the end of the argument really.
Show more

Surr20plz

Level 33 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion