Infernape (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sewer Side,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R2vkY75X,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-07-23T11:26:05.296+0000) > > > Hopefully we get RGMs back though and it becomes part of that Press X to doubt. Riot has obviously killed it in lieu of TFT and Crash.
> [{quoted}](name=Infernape,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R2vkY75X,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-07-23T12:53:27.489+0000) > > Press X to doubt. Riot has obviously killed it in lieu of TFT and Crash. one of which is ran on the agenda of best rng wins and the other we havent had since april 2018 and has yet to be announced on when it's even coming back since riot is focused on giving unplayed champs more skins
Aladoron (EUW)
: It's the same as "step on a lego" is wishing physical harm for somebody. Yes, technically you are right, you just make no sense at all :)
technically wishing someone to step on a lego is wishing physical harm, do you know how painful that is?
: ***
hm, I guess i need to specify everything, i'm talking about the redeeming light guy omegalul, ily aerowaffle, pls Now that I think about it, It might have been a bad idea to quote Aero
: Mean? Oh, you mean how you flamed your teammates **all goddamn game** and are outraged that you got punished? You're free to ignore me.
I laugh whenever I see TDS' shutdown comments
Rôwdy (NA)
: This game has become a meme; a joke
you're seriously braindead, not even going to sugarcoat what I say here > [{quoted}](name=Rôwdy,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=iLNrAEtF,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-28T01:50:48.616+0000) > > So I got banned for this.... > > Game 1 > In-Game > Rôwdy: lol moneky > Rôwdy: terrible > Rôwdy: fucking terrible > Rôwdy: should aback > Rôwdy: backed Aw, look at that, already toxic, let's move on > [{quoted}](name=Rôwdy,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=iLNrAEtF,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-28T01:50:48.616+0000) > > Rôwdy: MONKEY HELP THEM > Rôwdy: WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU > Rôwdy: im prolly going to feed now > Rôwdy: pretty tilted > Rôwdy: becuase I was backing, monkey pinged me to stay for gank, fucked it up, got me killed, and now im feding > Threatening to feed your lane, and/or did, either way, against the rules, stop being a crybaby about it, when you're toxic, obviously teammates aren't going to help you because you're too much of a baby to not get tilted. > [{quoted}](name=Rôwdy,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=iLNrAEtF,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-28T01:50:48.616+0000) > > Rôwdy: report brand Now, telling other players to report another player, yeah because that isn't in the rules. In case you aren't smart enough to figure it out, players don't need multiple reports, having multiple doesn't make them more likely to get banned. > [{quoted}](name=Rôwdy,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=iLNrAEtF,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-28T01:50:48.616+0000) > > > > This game has become a joke; a meme. Keep protecting these worthless players from anything that MIGHT be 'offensive'. > Absolute Joke. > Loser ass SJW's. > So if I say "What garbage", I must be talking about a person right? No. That's called personalization you fucking children. I can't refer to the job someone is doing as garbage right? Fucking children. Little fucking children. > The reason this game is dying. > Funny thing is all of us who have been playing for years thinks your company is shit. AND YOU KNOW THIS. > So keep going. You're losing the culture battle anyway LMFAO. No one likes your weakness or protection of weakness. > You literally have a language filter, but ban for language use LMFAO, FUCKING WEAK LITTLE CHILDREN. BETTER PROTECT THEM FROM OFFENSIVE SPEECH NOT LIKE LIFE HAS ANYTHING LIKE THAT EH. Yeah and then all the rest of this, imagine being toxic on the boards too because you're bad + toxic. Oh and look at that, I found it, you went 1/9/5, and somehow had only 105 cs at 33, while your jungle, and your support, both of which you were flaming and being toxic to through the entire game, did better than you did. Congrats, here's your clown license.
Figurati (EUW)
: 14 Days suspension for ???
I could write an essay on this, but the others kinda explained it, you were toxic, multiple counts of racism, hate speech, the 14-day was warranted, one person out of the toxic mess that's EUW ig
Aladoron (EUW)
: Considering "GET RAPED BY A SQUID" as wishing sexual assault on people. Oookay :D Guess the "fck you" is also sexual assault...
do you know what sexual assault is? In case EU education on this is somehow worse than NA's, rape is a category under sexual assault, and he's wishing squid rape upon the person
: > [{quoted}](name=Katareener,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BkkHQkIb,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-28T17:39:20.756+0000) > > The difference between us is that I didn't go back to my match history to get all the exact details, I remembered he died a lot and used some numbers off the top of my head to try to make a point. If I "embellished" it was incidental, and irrelevant to the point of my argument. If the embellishment was unintentional, it shows that player claims can't always be trusted. If you're fuzzy on the details when attempting to make a point then don't make up details. Because giving incorrect information when judging if someone was intentionally playing poorly or not would mean coming to a conclusion based on incorrect information. > Have a great day, please stop replying as a courtesy, because unread notifications trigger my OCD and I have no interest in continuing this conversation. You can always just not reply, but I also have the right to address points you bring up in your own reply to me.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BkkHQkIb,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-28T17:48:55.384+0000) > > If the embellishment was unintentional, it shows that player claims can't always be trusted. If you're fuzzy on the details when attempting to make a point then don't make up details. Because giving incorrect information when judging if someone was intentionally playing poorly or not would mean coming to a conclusion based on incorrect information. > > You can always just not reply, but I also have the right to address points you bring up in your own reply to me. absolute legend
Hotarµ (NA)
: I won't lie, I _hate_ fighting Yuumi. I play a lot of hook champions and it's almost impossible to (consistently) punish her since she can reattach so quickly and without much effort. Definitely not saying she's broken or anything like that, I just really dislike fighting her in lane. She crumbles when you actually manage to hit her, but having to kill her ally _first_ just feels... bad.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hw7FvRme,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-25T03:00:18.179+0000) > > I won't lie, I _hate_ fighting Yuumi. I play a lot of hook champions and it's almost impossible to (consistently) punish her since she can reattach so quickly and without much effort. > > Definitely not saying she's broken or anything like that, I just really dislike fighting her in lane. She crumbles when you actually manage to hit her, but having to kill her ally _first_ just feels... bad. this
: I'm Disappointed Over the New Battle Boss Skins
what we need, is a talon battle boss skin
: Ezreal's W (Essence Flux) does not give assists on a champion. Why?
personally not sure, i'm thinking maybe it could be that the w isn't counted as an attack since it doesnt do damage unless you follow up with an auto or q, other than that i'm not too sure
: NA server is surprisingly VERY toxic stop lying every game there's a ping spammer or an idiot blaming their failures on you
ahahahahah, if so then you must not be good or playing with other bad players since unless you go like 4/12 then sorry but its on you not us
SUBBIE (NA)
: NA server is the trashiest
Ok so I guess let's not talk about the toxicity that's unsurprisingly worse in the Eu Servers, that you don't seem to take into consideration, but if you want to play favorites, sure ig, here's a few examples seem you aren't smart enough to check https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/yKFPa8EE-eune-is-the-most-toxic-server https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/fzW8mjuU-players-on-euw-are-so-toxic oh yeah, and don't forget about this on chief: https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/gQAssi84-euw-is-by-far-the-worst-toxic-trolling-piece-of-crap-server-in-history-of-history
: How is Lux escaping nerfs next patch when she's near 100% pick/ban in GM+ games...
I noticed what someone named Meroell said in the comments there, he/she's right, Riot can never somehow decide whether she's a support or not, she already has a high cc with root, an overpowered ult that scales to the heavens, and a really good peel (along with crazy base damage), but then in mid lane, she has a massive mana pool and amazing sustain, and her scaling is way too much so it you get root r'ed you're basically one shot, so it'd be really difficult to balance a champ that is top notch in both mid and support, while keeping her ok enough so she isn't borderline gutted. Kinda like Ryze who's gone through 4000 reworks and still has a 44% wr Also the same situation with how Riot doesn't nerf Tahm Kench (who is nasty in top lane right now) but nerfs pyke
: o the last comment? Sure I guess I am the only person in this game (or american society) that has skin anymore.
you might want to fix your ego too, as on top of your toxicity in and out of the game, you seem to also be uptight and arrogant, kinda what I expect from a near level 300 that mains ARAM and blind pick lmao
: RIP me
what have I just read, you really missed too many of your duolingo sessions
: > [{quoted}](name=Light Burner,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gO6tNxOR,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-21T20:52:05.558+0000) > > Exactly and thats why im going to tell my team and champ select and all the poor souls who trust me well rip to them LOL There's this thread as direct proof that you're doing it, not to challenge the meta, but because you want to piss people off to prove some sort of point. Aka, trolling.
aka incoming punishment for this dude ahaha
: I mean that going out of your way to create scandal and to declare yourself someone who can give out free 2 week vacations to everyone you consider to be an idiot is extremist. But if that's the norm, lemme log into twitch, and go find the LPP to talk about my dislike of your general attitude.
the amount of burn
Hotarµ (NA)
: Thank you for clarifying, I really appreciate it. :p ######I also appreciate you using the special µ because it makes me feel special
Meep Man (NA)
: (Champion Concept) Choruun, the Ancient Sphinx
Honestly, I really like the concept, obviously could use tweaking and a change in abilities here and there for balancing, but he seems like a really fun champ
: > [{quoted}](name=SurrealTheHusky,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oxsEWMPl,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2019-06-23T04:18:19.368+0000) > > couldn't sivir just keep lane through poke ability or does sona/taric just out do it? Yes and that's what she ended up doing until she over extended then died once then pretty much gave up. She also spent half the time asking about how she should go about reporting teemo (like if submitting a ticket would be better)
> [{quoted}](name=Tahminatrix ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oxsEWMPl,comment-id=000400010000,timestamp=2019-06-23T04:22:21.761+0000) > > Yes and that's what she ended up doing until she over extended then died once then pretty much gave up. > > She also spent half the time asking about how she should go about reporting teemo (like if submitting a ticket would be better) sivir acted like any low elo lol, dies once, completely ints or afk's
: > [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oxsEWMPl,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-23T03:32:06.291+0000) > > Nubrac: > > * Goes support teemo and just roams around, taking xp from mid and leaving NB3 (the ADC) to rot Nb3 wasn't the adc, he was the jungler. He was khazix jungle, mid was irelia, adc was sivir against taric and sona botlane.
> [{quoted}](name=Tahminatrix ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oxsEWMPl,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-23T04:08:42.417+0000) > > Nb3 wasn't the adc, he was the jungler. > > He was khazix jungle, mid was irelia, adc was sivir against taric and sona botlane. couldn't sivir just keep lane through poke ability or does sona/taric just out do it?
afmghost (NA)
: Thoughts on NB3 and Nubrac (as if nobody else is talking about them)
Honestly, seeing Nightblue3 just say on his twitter "JUST GOT A 2 WEEK VACATION" with the picture included made me laugh for a solid 5 minutes, but yeah honestly, it really confused me personally, why Riot chose to suspend Nubrac, then waited a week, while both them, and Nightblue3 were under a ton of fire and then they suspended Nightblue3, yeah sure: * Nubrac did this off-meta thing, but at the beginning of the season, and hundreds of times before it, did riot not say, experiment, do things that will get your team to win? Oh wait, that reminds me a certain (German) youtuber, around 5 or so years ago, that used to experiment with different builds on champions. His name was EvilBuschiLP, yet he was never banned for using really, really stupid/weird builds, mainly based around ad champions, that he would either put in a weird lane, or build them around AP, or both, that, sometimes jeopardized his team and led to some losses. And there's RossBoomsocks, but he's fine because he plays stupid builds and play styles around friends and his friends usually don't care * Then there was Nightblue3, which clearly abused his connections with riot to ban Nubrac, who was simply just playing frankly what he felt like, and his strategy honestly can work if played right and Nightblue3, actually never did try since he and 2 other teammates sat in fountain, let game go, then they surrendered. And then, Nightblue3 had the audacity to fuel the fire by then arguing to people on twitter about how he was griefing, in which he never shut up about even when he got on call with Nubrac himself But still, don't get me wrong, both sides are in the wrong here, but personally i'm on the side of Nubrac just because I'm really against how Nightblue3 handled the situation by "calling his riot friend". But Nightblue3's suspension was seriously worth how he acted towards it.
Elijawho (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Eldeazar,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ePGnLuy1,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-11-23T05:16:20.687+0000) > > Agreed. Now factor how you proc it and how you stack it. Old Dark Harvest required an auto attack. This one procs with any piece of damage. > Also the way you stacked it made dark harvest not the best for laning and a lot of mages and adc's because it needed scaling. Now the scaling is just hiting someone, the damage you get mid game it's worth the *easy* scaling. > That makes a world of difference. You're forgetting the 45 second cooldown just to receive 5 extra damage
: So just gonna throw it out there, you called me he several times up there^^ and just wanted to check if your eyes still worked as my name **literally** says Lily Sorry I don't go *Only story art and sound rioters are active* Thought that would be a given that it's their department?? >And are you kidding? Yes, it might not be in the Gameplay Boards, but Meddler does his consistent Gameplay Thought posts. Are you just ignoring those, or do you not count them because they're not replying in strawman filled hate fests, like this post? Explain what about this is strawman? If you look at dark harvest right now and think, JEE what a good decision, then I have to say that's an incompetent statement. (Of course you are a Kayn main who is abusing dh, so bias is just a bit there.) Meddler does gameplay thoughts sure, but generally speaking, that's all we get. They used to be a lot more in touch with us, and then stopped caring so :^)
actually a pretty good looking argument (that I'm not getting involved in as I'm dogshit at arguing)

SurrealTheHusky

Level 81 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion