BigFBear (EUW)
: 3 Things i miss in the Voli Buff - from a 2 Million Mastery OTP
normally i would agrue aginst buffing his passive becuase it would be just one more thing they would need to undo when they fixed how high damage is. but at this point, i am under no delusions that riot is ever going to fix damage in this game. so why the fuck not. this game is too far lost. it always makes me sad when a game i love dies. diablo 2 was the first game i saw die, but that was only because the game was so old they couldn't properly support the game to stop PK bots because of antiquated code. and even then.. its still playable outside of PVP my next game i saw die was "perfect world international" an mmo this game died because it turned too "pay to win". i still miss it.. like i will miss league then diablo 3 died. or rather it never lived in the first place. 1-60 story is amazing... but they game completely falls flat on on endgame aspect with damage creep that shames even even the worst mistakes of league. and now league.. im sad to see it go. im still trying out "path of exile" im not endgame yet ill have to see how they is once i get there. hopefully its like diablo 2 and not diablo 3.. but from what i experience now its seems to be heading in a much more "diablo 2" direction. i do wish they went more the the cinematic route like diablo 3 wen't. the lack of cut-scenes highly disappoints me. but i cant have everything
: The real issue with Jungle (and why one jungler always carries) is the scuttle changes
i also forgot they took away jungle catch-up exp. so now not only do we not have vision, any way to get vision, or a place to heal up, or towers or minions to defend us and granted vision. we don't even have catchup exp which all _lanes_ have in case we get behind. its funny how in season 3,4,5 i never even wanted to be a jungler. and now i have to quit becuase in season 5,6,7,8 my main {{champion:76}} , was kicked out of mid, top and support so she could jungle... and now she cant even fucking jungle without being in the bottom 10 of 40. and sure she is "better" than in season 7 back when she had a 44% winrate all freaking season.. but she isnt as "fun to play" becuase in season 7.. she was bad but she was still FUN. in season 8.. she got a massive buffed due to the interation of celerity and her passive and eletrocute being good on her. but now they removed the ineration.. and with the scuttle changes , all of her strongest counters in the game... are meta. i cant get into a single game when i am not hardcountered. and it forces me to fight y hardcounter while i am at my weakest point in the game... while they are at their strongest point in the game. and they wonder why its hell. so yeah... if the enemy is a MORON and they don't contest scutlle and let u hit lvl 4 for free.. then sure nid is a perfectly good jungler. but if at point in time they take SINGLE camp from you before u hit 4 and back and spend your gold.. then you're COMPLETELY FUCKED. if 80% if the nidalee games i lost after the scuttle change were lost within the first 5 min becuase if nid cant hit 4 and back safely with all camps cleared by 5 min in with no deaths ... then the game is over for her. the only ways to come back from that require co-ordinated voice chat and your team placing deep wards in their jungle when u arn't strong enough to enter it safely to do so yourself. becuase with so little vision its actayly easier to see the enemy pathing trhough thier own jungle then to see them enter yours.. bnut again.. that requires u to have a way to place them in the enemy jungle... and if your behind... u cant do that yourself wihout risking a free kill and basically the game being completly over. i mean sure.. if u get stupid lucky and your bot side near river and u see him gank top u can ward his bot side jungle. but if he spots you then he'll just take your top side. either way. there are a million ways to stay ahead when your ahead in the jungle... and no ways to come back. unless u happen to be someone like {{champion:11}} who can turn until a late game hypercarry after 3 items
Rioter Comments
: Shaco's E needs a revert and Shaco's boxes shouldnt be completely unusable after a red ward / trinke
it never ceases to amaze me how {{champion:35}} main think they needs buff at 54% winrates even all the way down in iron its pretty much 52% shaco can easily afford to lose 2% winrate in every single elo. in fact he deserves to..
: "Mage itemization is balanced"
so what your saying is... he is full build... he has over 1000 AP.. fully stacked {{item:3041}} ,19 kills, and as much pen as he can get... and he still cant 1 shot you from 75% hp? glad we cleared that up. because i know a hell of a lot of AD champions that can, from full hp , and with a hell of a lot less.
: PBE is a terrible place for any sort of balance feedback. Population is too small. Games are too uneven. We typically completely ignore PBE winrate data as it almost never lines up with what things look like when they go live. It's great for finding bugs, crashes, and performance issues. Also great for collecting feedback on things like visuals, sounds, and higher level gameplay concepts. I found a ton of use in the feedback gained from PBE when I was working on Rengar for example. You could say that "everything that goes to Beta goes live" but if that were true there would be a lot more crashes and framerate issues after patch day.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot jinxylord,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lW4HPLIZ,comment-id=0019,timestamp=2019-01-12T00:43:47.772+0000) > > PBE is a terrible place for any sort of balance feedback. Population is too small. Games are too uneven. We typically completely ignore PBE winrate data as it almost never lines up with what things look like when they go live. > > It's great for finding bugs, crashes, and performance issues. Also great for collecting feedback on things like visuals, sounds, and higher level gameplay concepts. I found a ton of use in the feedback gained from PBE when I was working on Rengar for example. > > You could say that "everything that goes to Beta goes live" but if that were true there would be a lot more crashes and framerate issues after patch day. its good enough to know when u break something that u guys missed. or it would be if u payed attention to it. i have seen winrate drop of 10% because u didn't consider the possibility that the change might affect X champion in some way when you were making the change to address something else. this is something that annoys me to no end. i make a change... and sure it might fix "X" problem. but it then creates "Y" "W" and "Z" problems because u were too focused on if it fixed "X" and didn't bother looking at what else it might have an effect on. even when people TELL YOU. multiple times.. and MONTHS before hand.. that "you change will do "X" to "Y" champion. you see to COMPLETELY miss them. in fact the ONLY nerfs i have seen you do that actually hit a champion _hard_ were the ones you did completely unintentionally. and those are mostly done on the champions that DON'T needs the nerfs.. and DONT get compensation for receiving those completely indirect nerfs. when they wern't even the target. and in most cases they effect the champion u didn't mean to hit even MORE than the ones u DID mean to hit. THAT kinda of data you CAN get from pbe hell even after they go live you STILL and somehow shocked that " oh X" champion lost 3% winrate for no reason" right went we changed a the most important keystone they used when we tried to nerf another class, becuase we didnt want to actully nerf the ITEM that we made that class forced to buy and added an ineration that then can be used by the rune. no... lets nerf the rune.. because 96% of champion this will have no effect. and yeah... for 98% of champion it had no effect... and for 3 of that 4% we made a compensation so its similar. but when that last 1% says... umm hey.. you just fucked over my champion... completely indirectly..... a champion who was already in a bad state. outside of the top 2% of player and then you just tack on a massive nerf to thier most important rune, basically deleting the entire reason they picked that rune. and they give u like idk 2-3 weeks warning before hand... and u do nothing.. and then 3 patches later they still see no compensation.. those mains... they lose w/e remaining faith the had left in riot. because here is the thing You balance team is NOT GOING TO CATCH EVERYTHING you CANNOT afford a team a people of a main of a champion in every skill level at least gold-master that is completely impossible and impractical. what u CAN do .. is listen to the people who say have over 500+ games on a champion people who main it.. and then listen to thier feedback on how a change affects said champion.. and THEN you can VERIFY that claim.. with a last one person on a team in at least one elo that plays that champion. and maybe u cant change it before it goes live.. maybe u need to wait until the next patch.. but what u CAN'T do is to just unintentionally nerf something. and then sit there and pretend it didnt happen.. and pretend they never got hit. that's what your doing... you are making ZERO effort to fix the things u unintentionally break. and well more than HALF the thing you INTENTIONALLY BREAK. you wont even fix. and sure.. if a person player your "broken champion" then sure they will have fun. but that it... people should be able to play their main and have it be viable.. have it not be a troll pick and that is never going to happen you you REFUSE to address disastrous decison your team made like " scuttle crab" and jungle exp" and removing sightstone.. and damage creep, from runes, from items.. u dont put an ounce of effort into fixing these things. and sure... now that you have broken well over 20 champions.. people now have 20 champion they can play. when is this going to end? are we going to have every players trying to pick {{champion:101}} in 2022 becuase every ability one shots his oppoents and he has the longest range are items like {{item:3102}} and {{item:3157}} going to be 100% nesscary in every game becuase {{champion:30}} press "R" and gets an instant penta? damage is already nearing 4x higher than it was in sewason 3 and 4. BURST damage.. the about of front loaded damage and the time it takes to bring someone down you can pretend that oh well damage hasn't gone up by becuase games used to have 30k damage dealt to champions and now we only have 35k damage dealt to champsion... but the difference is.. if u do 3k damage over 6 seconds.. for each fight... to an enemy champion.. thats HELL OF A LOT DIFFERENT than dealing 3k damage over 0.6 seconds
: Yeah, cool. Thanks for completely ignoring my post and projecting your assumptions onto me. I wouldn't bother to respond, but people as yourself need to be addressed at times. >or u know u could communicate with your team and try to win.. this _is_a multiplayer game u know... I made an alt account. Nobody up until silver ever say anything of relevancy, so chat is unnecessary. >"mute all" is effectivly" refusing to communicate with team" which for many years was a reportable offense and IMO it still should be. Your opinion is invalid because it's irrelevant to the discussion. If /fullmute exists, then it should also block emotes. THAT is the discussion. >in the once game out of 50 you actually get someone who needs to be muted... then mute them. Not sure we're playing the same game, but still, irrelevant. >maybe in ranked it worse.. idk. You haven't played ranked? >but in unranked.. its pretty stress free. False. >and god knows rank doesn't mean jack shit. >it donest even give an "general indication of skill" anymore, its gotten so inaccurate. >all ranked shows now is.. are u willing to abuse the broken champs. >that's really it. >a silver player can easily beat plats playing a broken champ if they are playing a balanced one. >skill and outplays barely exist anymore.. You just went off on some tangent about how rank doesn't matter, in a discussion about muting people.. >league is no longer about what u know.. its about what your willing to abuse.. >and that's too much like real life to be fun for me. Yeah, you made this about you, didn't you? People as yourself are the same people downvoting my shit into oblivion.
> [{quoted}](name=Tried But Failed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3wzUqiAa,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-01-11T04:03:18.465+0000) > People as yourself are the same people downvoting my shit into oblivion. thanks for reminding me to downvote.. i actually forgot to do it. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} you say u want "mute all" to mute everything so u want your "mute all" to mute pings as well. if your comaing down to gank somone and they ping " this bush is warded" and u dont see it becuase your muted them. if someone pings they are coming to gank your lane and u dont try to set up for that and they just give up on the gank becuase its not going to work wihout you actaully being in the correct postion to help out. if somone pings baron or drag u wont know. u want to discuss why "mute all" is a bad feature? there u are... if u want to mure emotes.. then sure its not like provide any relevant game info. but people type in chat.. people ping... that is basic communication.. and if u cant communiate with your team on a basic level then you are making it very hard for your team to co-ordinate and win.. which is already hard enough to do with the limits of voice chat and ping. but no.. u want to completely eliminate all forms of communication in one button?. i have never... in my life... in nearly 6 years fo playing had to mute every single player in the game... and in one one game in well over 2000 did i have to mute all 4 allies players on my team.. and that was back in season 6 dynamic que where a group of 4 players on a group and i was the 5th and they were all intentionally trolling. thats one game... in nearly 6 years.. and even then.. the opposing team was nice to me. there shouldn't even BE a "mute all" button. if u dont have the basic self control to not attack someone who does something wrong... or not just laugh at their complete ignorance when they insult you when u made the proper move and they were the one that fucked up... and not flame them back, then u need to GROW UP. if they are a moron spouting flames non stop the entire game... then sure... mute that on person. it happens rarely.. but it DOES happen.. and i had a day where i had 3 games like that in a row and i was like... "ok i guess today is a bad day to play" ... but seroiusly.. there are random people on the internet.. in a game.. and you are likely to NEVER hear again.. and never have to deal with for the rest of your life. do you _honestly_ CARE what they think. if they say somthing useful... then litsen to it... if they say somthing not useful, ignore it... if they wont shut up and keep flaming non stop and act like a raging 12 year old... then sure mute them. but there is no need to "mute your whole team" i dont have any issue with a "mute all emotes" feature. i think that _should _be added, (if it donest exist already) i do have an issue with a "mute all" feature.. and even though riot already added one. i think changing it in any way would be stupid. we shouldnt tie something we do need to somthing we DONT need. and you need to learn how to ignore people who dont matter. and even if that means ignoring this thread... because i too am some random person on the internet u will never meet, then _at least_ your making progress in the that area. at the end of the day its your choice. but "muting all" is extremely counterproductive in a team game. if u need to mute a single person.. then do so. but i strongly urge u try to learn to ignore comments. and if u cant stop yourself from typing back the worse they get then mute that person.. but do it one at a time. if made the correct play and someone yells at you.. or flames u .. its pretty easy to just go. LOL, sure bro... keep on thinking that. you dont need to "flame back" and until it start to actively interfer with the game... u dont need to mute them. believe me this is VERY easy to do. it is MUCH harder to do say at work when u have to meet the same person every day.. its much harder to ignore something they say then. but for a random person online u will never meet again. this shouldn't be too hard of a task.. believe me it will help u in the long run, even well after league.
: How hard is it to implement an ACTUAL full mute command?
or u know u could communicate with your team and try to win.. this _is_a multiplayer game u know... "mute all" is effectivly" refusing to communicate with team" which for many years was a reportable offense and IMO it still should be. in the once game out of 50 you actually get someone who needs to be muted... then mute them. and yeah it really only is about 1 game out of 50. maybe in ranked it worse.. idk. but in unranked.. its pretty stress free. and god knows rank doesn't mean jack shit. it donest even give an "general indication of skill" anymore, its gotten so inaccurate. all ranked shows now is.. are u willing to abuse the broken champs. that's really it. a silver player can easily beat plats playing a broken champ if they are playing a balanced one. skill and outplays barely exist anymore.. and god forbid u have ping over 70 and u cant {{summoner:4}} the 1 shot in time. league is no longer about what u know.. its about what your willing to abuse.. and that's too much like real life to be fun for me.
: ye this game is a meme
> [{quoted}](name=ChallengerSoraka,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gTgEUAMe,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-08T19:36:04.990+0000) > > ye this game is a meme no... memes are enjoyable, at least _some_ of the time
: Playing Nidalee
as a {{champion:76}} main with well over 1000 games in her the normal build is {{item:1414}} after that u normally go for {{item:3100}} then {{item:3020}} although in some rarer cases u may need to rush {{item:3157}} before it if you need to then u can go {{item:3116}} (or {{item:3165}} if they have lots of healing) {{item:3089}} or void, and toss in {{item:3102}} when necessary ( its actually _really_ good on her becuase of the spellshield. if that shield is still up when u pounce in. it makes a MASSIVE difference bruiser nidalee build sadly does not work anymore. although it was REALLY fun when it worked in season 4 nid donest have the base state for bruiser, and since armor is now worth jack shit. she really cant ever be remotely tanky anymore. right now nid is actaully in a pretty shitty spot... she is fine if u can reach lvl 4 at 5 min without incident but her lvl 2 is extremely prone to invades, and her ability to contest scuttle actually horrifically bad. until her first back at lvl 4 jungler as nidalee is hell the loss of celerity pretty much was the nail in the coffin for her. as nidalee only ever used it for the 8 extra AP on her first clear. ( her passive gives her 30% bonus movement speed when facing a hunted jungle camp) now with only 20 ap and not 28.. your damage is lower.. so camps take longer you taking longer to try to kill scuttle with leaves u in danger longer.. and your heal now heals for less because u have less ap. i don't recommend nidalee right now. like i said.. if u can hit lvl 4 without incident.. she is fine... the issue is... outside of nexus blitz where you are gifted free gold a free lvl 3 and they really cant invade u. but if anything remotely bad happens before u hit 4... you're pretty much going to be worthless all game if the enemy jungler even remotely uses that advantage on you as for a clear route. i normally go blue, gromp then blue-side scuttle.. gank for lvl 3 ( it takes 2 minions or 1 cannon minions worth of exp. even if you dont get a kill you will hit lvl 3, and this will make your reaming clear tremendously easier {{item:3100}} is nidalee most important item after {{item:1414}} and is nidalee's core item. as for some neat tricks on nid... there really isnt much she can do. you can cancel takedown's animation with pounce and u can pounce and press R mid pounce and land in human form... for a last needed auto from an enemy u cant reach who is at a sliver of health. ( this is especially useful after you get {{item:3100}} outside of that there is in absurdly rare situation where u can land a spear on a once champion pounce to them and then flash to the low target to try to kill them with takedown.. but the situation where you use that almost never happens because takedown does a LOT less damage if they're not hunted. there really arn't many flashy plays as nidalee.. just get good at landing the spear
: > [{quoted}](name=Radiant Wukong,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dpiHnfOU,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-07T15:22:48.039+0000) > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} {{sticker:sg-lulu}} {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} > That's hilarious. I didn't even know data for this account was still visible. Isn't this account like B5 or something? Who cares about bronze stats lol So you're not actually in bronze 5 but still went 0-9? I think you need to worry about yourself, before you start criticizing others.
> [{quoted}](name=Arctic Husky,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dpiHnfOU,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-07T15:49:44.726+0000) > > So you're not actually in bronze 5 but still went 0-9? I think you need to worry about yourself, before you start criticizing others. no it means that when he was in bronze 5.. facing bronze 5 people.. THAT'S when he went 0/9/0. that's _much_ more impressive. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Galiö (NA)
: Yeah. I used to play Anivia Tahm bot and it was pretty fun. Whenever anivia goes into egg tahm just eats and runs away. Makes it very hard to kill.
> [{quoted}](name=Galiö,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JXElJiiq,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-07T15:25:59.780+0000) > > Yeah. I used to play Anivia Tahm bot and it was pretty fun. Whenever anivia goes into egg tahm just eats and runs away. Makes it very hard to kill. thats as mean as, {{champion:427}} jungle {{champion:107}} top, or {{champion:90}} mid {{champion:76}} jungle
: so my take on this is that you think the cause of these games snowballing is too much vision? cause they've been stealth nerfing vision this whole time
> [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QwVEcslp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-07T01:23:31.062+0000) > > so my take on this is that you think the cause of these games snowballing is too much vision? > cause they've been stealth nerfing vision this whole time .... no that was sarcasm...{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} and their not exactly being stealthy about it.. flat out deleting trackers knife and sightstone.
Rioter Comments
: Why did I all the sudden see people complaining about over-sexualized characters
... honestly out of all ths stupid things to complain about. i mean i can see if they made like a lesbian char and there was only one and that one just happened to be a total ass.. that that would offend people. but.. seriously. or if they made they made all sexualized char a snobby bitches. but think of this logically all these champs are running across the rift.. fighting casting spell.. of course their going to freaking be IN SHAPE. and no one wants to look at fat people like {{champion:79}} all day... or if they do, then i question their tastes at the very least. in most video game people have to survive in a very hostile world.. most of them aren't going to be overweight or fat. and yeah people who are "fit" are sexier.. DUH and obviously it attracts players to have playable characters who are appealing to look at. the fact that modern society in developed countries. have people who can sit down at a desk all day. and then buy food without needing to hunt or anything. ALLOWS US to become "less fit". and fit is sexy . so obviously game where people live in some sort of hostile environment people are going to be fit and sexy. its really not that complex. the champions arn't staying at a fancy hotel eating pizza and cookies all day.. their out there fighting for their life. their going to be fit.. their going to be good looking. and obviously BEING SEXY IS AN ADVANTAGE WHEN FIGHTING MALE OPPONENTS. all it takes is a slit second double-take of "damn she's hot" to stick an arrow/bullet/spear/elemental projectile in them. I'm sure many female champion use that to their advantage.
: I cured my League addiction with Breath of the Wild
botw was good.. but honestly xenoblade 2 is better. im still looking for a new game. something either top down or thrid person there i can play as some sort of animal like diablo 2 Werewolf druid or {{champion:76}} or ratchet from ratchet and clank or games like "ori and the blind forest or games like perfect world international's barbarian and venomancer. ( before that game went to Pay to win hell, god was it one of the best games in existence before it did though, REAL pity.. i _still_ miss it from time to time, two of my guides are still sticked on their forums to this day) i cant think of a new game to play.. story is just as important as gameplay to be. which is one of the reason why my my opinion xenoblade is better than breath of the wild. gameplay wise i think botw is a bit better but only slightly.. but completely lack of any sort of decent story in breath of the wild makes xenoblade 2 the better game. although rex's voice actor cant scream to save his life. every other voice actor is phenomenal and the series is very emotional. and as long as he isn't screaming rex's VO does a fair enough job. also the music is amazing on xenoblade 2 if you have a switch and dont own xenobalde 2.. get it. i didnt get bored with it until around the 500 hour mark. botw is also a must buy if u own a switch. but the again the lack of an sort of compelling story or narrative puts it behind xenoblade 2 even if they gameplay is _slightly_ better. Path of exile looks _decent_, but the lack of a playable animal-like class kinda makes me not want to give it a shot. of course if league was still fun i wouldn't have this issue, but i have wasted too much time trying to let riot recover the game. sorry devs at riot... your music team, your lore team, your visual team. and the people who improve the client itself,you all do amazing jobs.. its the fucking morons in charge of gameplay. and i have tried to wait it out for them to get thier act together... but the simple matter is.. i no longer have fun playing league. and i don't have time for games that arn't fun.
: Is this game even fun?
nope... the sad fact of the matter is it isn't... anymore.. i may try to come back again when morg rework goes live.. but as of right now I'm just not enjoying the game when i play it... so why bother... the only mode i can play my main on is Nexus Blitz. {{champion:76}} isn't remotely viable on rift.. sure if i hit lvl 4 without incident its no issue.. but thats the issue... her lvl 1-2 ARE soo weak right at the time when she needs to contest scuttle. the scuttle changes ruined the game for me as a jungler and i can only support so often before i get bored of that. neeko looks like she would be fun.. but her Q and her E are swapped to how i would put them, and im not going to bother trying to lern a new champion the the game in the shit state its in. i no longer have any hope riot will fix the game.. season 8 proved that to me. 5,6,7 i was trying to hold out hope the game would become the game i love again... but no... it wont... its way too far gone now.. i dont have fun playing it anymore.... there is nothing much else to say. damage is too high games are too short... and my champion gets completely gutted indirectly because riot didn't want to actually touch the interaction of the {{item:3095}} movement speed bonus that made ADC's abuse celerity. so im done. idk why i put up with riot this long... i should never have came back after leaving in season 5
: > [{quoted}](name=Super Cow Swag,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xTfMgumt,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-03T02:55:08.375+0000) > > Atleast counter his (questionable) argument, don't go even lower than him and bring up personal history / insult him. Morde can easily lose a 1v1 most control/ artillery mages beat him with almost no effort. Not to mention all marksmens I bring up personal history since he is a biased source who's hurt feelings drives his perception.
> [{quoted}](name=Mordepool,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xTfMgumt,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-03T03:05:10.099+0000) > > Morde can easily lose a 1v1 most control/ artillery mages beat him with almost no effort. Not to mention all marksmens > > I bring up personal history since he is a biased source who's hurt feelings drives his perception. not really.. they have to stay at range or he will kill them.. sure someone like {{champion:101}} might, but mages need to stand still to cast spells.. and although im not exactly how {{champion:82}} works outside of his utli ,i do know that he get a shield very often and that most mages are immobile and have only a single form of cc. so if mord runs at them, most of them cant really 1v1 him becuase they wont be able to throw spells AND stay at range. sure certain champion like {{champion:134}} can cast while moving and other champions have slows in addition to one hard cc such as lux putting her E slowing field out to help escape. and yeah i really don't know anywhere near enough about {{champion:82}} to accurately comment on what we can and cant do vs him. i really dont have any idea how to face {{champion:82}} or {{champion:83}} as they are both top laners and have both been changed since the last time i played top lane and are both champions i rarerly have to face, because the both counter my main {{champion:76}} .. so i never really get close enough to find out how to beat them. but that's just my interpretation on the other end fighting mord without much knowledge on him and for the record.. becuase its funny when i typoed "interpretation" the first spell-check recommendation was "interpenetration"... Which is apparently a word? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: buff rek sai
rek'sai will never be viable with the amount of vision we have in the jungle and the inaccuracy of her W passive and her own vision reduction. she has had WAY too mnay nerfs. {{champion:421}} needs a full rework or a revert to 5.7. right now her Q aoe is weaker than the AA proc on{{item:3077}} even even maxed her knockup is now shit and donest fully CC the camps her passive is COMPLETE shit.. and her tremor sense should frankly be flat out removed rather than kept in its current state becuase its about 1/4th as good as regular vision. and that not even considering she needs to go unburrow and go through the animation to use a plant like a blast clone. which then puts that on cooldown. everything about her is now trash. {{champion:19}} LITERALLY does _everything_ she can do much better. even his ulti is more likely to hit than hers... i mean they gave her freaking ULTI which is POINT AND CLICK ABILITY and made that dodge-able. if rek'sai was released as a current champion in her current state she would be getting absurd buffs. the fact is riot doesn't give shit about her. jungle is my main role.. rek'sai is the champion that MADE jungle my main role.. she was the champion that made me love the jungle... this was back when {{champion:76}} was a laner, btw. she couldn't jungle until 5.2. (well technically the path that have her the ability was 5.1 but it introduced she got a game-breaking bug that had her disabled the entire patch soo effectively 5.2 when u could actually play her again and try out her jungle) {{champion:19}} is basically everything rek'sai was but better in every way.. better stats.. better damage.. better tankiness, better mobility, better cc, faster clear, safer clear. these are all things that {{champion:421}} had all of which were taken away at this point though i have stopped caring.. especially since i can effectively still play the old version of her just buy quing up as {{champion:19}}. everything everything i loved about her was just given to {{champion:19}} .. so i don't really feel i lost anything.. because she still exists... just as a different and slightly fuzzier but still just as scary champion, with a much floofier tail
Hibeki (NA)
: Mage Supports are a problem solely because of Frostfang.
... someone who donest understand the issue mages supports aren't an issue because of {{item:3098}} mage supports are an issue because the lack of sightstone and {{item:3312}} after your first back frostfang is 500 gold ( i guess 450 now but w/e) now before we would grab sightstone and then buy complete {{item:3312}} after we finish both of those items ( and t1 boots) we would build AP in our remaining three slots compare that to now we are no longer spending 1350 gold to finish {{item:3312}} because all we are getting is some HP and 1 more ward slot and we arn't spending 800 gold on sightstone... or upgrading that to ruby sightstone for lower active cooldowns and even we we do complete {{item:3092}} eventually it takes up only one item slot so now we have 4 damage slots and are buying damage 2150 gold faster than we used to when we bought sightstone and had 3 damage slots. believe me... my two favorite supports are {{champion:25}} and {{champion:99}} i now sometimes get a {{item:3157}} on morg 10 min and i am even able to activate {{item:2419}} {{item:3098}} isn't "too good".. the issue is we no longer spend any gold to upgrade past it, because they shoved sightstone on it for free and made its upgrade shit; so its more effective to just leave it as it is and build damage. and late game we have an extra item slot
Moody P (NA)
: why do you fundamentally misunderstand what a carry's job is to do? a damage carry's job is specifically to kill everyone given enough time to do it. this means that yes, you, a squishy champion, will die to a carry if they have time to kill you.
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1qj0ou6v,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-01-05T00:16:30.156+0000) > > why do you fundamentally misunderstand what a carry's job is to do? a damage carry's job is specifically to kill everyone given enough time to do it. this means that yes, you, a squishy champion, will die to a carry if they have time to kill you. yeah and if everyone has the ability off cooldown then yeah... only the ADC will have the ability to do SO. unless their an AA carry in melee range like {{champion:11}} . but that the thing. none of that even matters becuase right now there isnt any point in ANY fight where people have abilties on cooldown.. AND thier target is still alive.... becuase if they did such a thing they would be dead within seconds. this whole thread is hypothetical anyways there is no point even even discussing was to fix the issue when all riot wants to do is make it even worse. COULD riot undo damage creep.. yeah.. it would be hard and they would have to undo a lot of the shit they did that cuased it... but they could. but there is zero change in hell they will.. so what is the point of this discussion? for it to matter riot would have to WANT to fix the issue... they DON'T want to fix the issue.. in fact thier doing everything in thier power to NOT fix the issue. to make games even faster.... to make the issue WORSE riot has put all their eggs in the "Asian market" basket and said "to hell" with with NA and EU want.. and what they want is what riot is doing... more damage creep.. faster games.. that can be put into a "internet cafe" timespot and that is the exact opposite of what we want. which is a low-mechanic high-strategy game. the are appealing the a different market. NA is no longer the "target audience".
: BARD AND Ohmwrecker
in theory.. yes... you could do this to disable to enemy turret for 5.5 seconds. in practice.. past 15 min the enemy turret might was well not even be there in the first place.. for all the "defending the player" its going to be doing. so sure u can disable it but... why bother? i mean it reminds me of the time when i was training to be an aircraft mechanic in school before i got my FAA license when there was supposedly some "terrorist plot" to ignite kerosene pipeline to the airport and blow up all the just fuel and are airport and stuff.. and some people in the government got scared and then some guy just pointed out... you _can't_ ignite the stuff in liquid form.. like period and demonstrated by taking and bowl of jet fuel and dropping a lit match into it.. and the match went out. for kerosene to ignite it has to be sprayed into an extremely fine mist at the proper air fuel ratio and at extremely high heat like sure... the plan sounds like it would work.. but when u really think about it... it wont... because you don't understand the specifics of it.. in your case... you don't understand that past 15 min... no tower is a threat even to squishy champion in about 90% of cases. the while your idea will stun the tower for 5.5 seconds.. your going through all that trouble to defend jet fuel pipeline.. Why?
: So many people cry "Nerf damage". No one has foresight.
.. who had the foresight? everyone.. except you apparently lets address your issues 1 tanks.. no... it wont be a tank meta... ADC's jobs are to kill tanks NOT the squishies ADC's job isnt to KILL EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING adcs job is to deal damage after everything is on cooldown for all other players adc's wont "burst people down" becuase they dont burst ANYONE down.. they dont DO BURST they do low sustained damage thats thier job... its was only the 2nd half of season 5 that the game really started to head in the direction of season 6 the first half wasnt bad... but season 4 was the best ... not season 5 ___ point two marksmen again.. this wont be an issue.. becuase marks men WONT BE BURSTING YOUR DOWN the vast majoirty of damage creep isnt from changes to actaul champion numbers.. its from runes and ITEMS you say "oh thier still going to melt you with crits" no... they WON'T becuase they wont HAVE ways to get crits like they do now lategame in early seasons.. marksmen had what 50-60% crit? there will BE no {{item:3095}} there will BE no {{item:3094}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3813}}{{item:3508}} or any fo the other horrendous shit riot has added to make marksmen do burst damage instead of sustained all you think oyu "oh wel are going to lower the damage. we arnt goign to fucking lower the damage and keep the same issues... and just make it so every champion deals 1/4th the damage to every other champion becuase damage is 4x higher than what it used to be we are going to REMOVE the issues the CAUSES of "burst damage" that means no more "lethality" it means no more {{item:3147}} {{item:3814}} tanks wont have things like {{item:3193}} supports wont have {{item:3109}} supportsd will get sightstone and ruby sightstone back we will get out actives like {{item:3312}} back this is make it so mage support wont be rushing damage as thier first 1300 will be going toward THOSE after {{item:3098}} instead of pure damage like they are now. which is why support damage has gone way up.. and why surivability and tanks supports have gone down enchanters? no they WONT be OP becuase we will no longer Have +SHIELDING AND HEALING ITEMs we will have our old shield on {{item:3190}} and {{item:3504}} wiThout the shield power. and we wont have {{item:3107}} {{item:3174}} will actaully be a freaking mage item and noT some supporty thing. scuttle will be fucking reverted mage items from what i can tell.. have really crept much outside of {{item:3089}} and {{item:3135}} but lowered to 25% and 30% respectively they will be fine i think {{item:3030}} could be deleted,, and protobelt could lose the damage portion of the active and just keep the dash stop acting like "fixing damage creep ids going to cause issues because of the new things that were introduced that caused damage creep" by REMOVING damage creep, we will be REMOVING the things that caused the items and runes, along with the thing that happened BECAUSE of it like {{item:3193}} {{item:3109}} and + shielding and healing. and by "we" i mean no one, because this is riot... its never going to happen... this was all hypothetical anyways...
: I never have to do any of that crap when playing Blizzard games, Steam Games, PC Xbox games and Fornite... EVERY single game on my computer (execpt Riot) boots up in seconds and ready to go with ZERO lag, ZERO Crashes, and LOW ping times. If i have to do all that unnecessary stuff your telling me just to get league of legends to work properly then i say to you sir/ma'am that it is defiantly Riots issue, not mines..
> [{quoted}](name=Jacquette,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NEosWvJp,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-01-02T23:14:41.840+0000) > > I never have to do any of that crap when playing Blizzard games, Steam Games, PC Xbox games and Fornite... EVERY single game on my computer (execpt Riot) boots up in seconds and ready to go with ZERO lag, ZERO Crashes, and LOW ping times. If i have to do all that unnecessary stuff your telling me just to get league of legends to work properly then i say to you sir/ma'am that it is defiantly Riots issue, not mines.. then why don't you try reinstalling?? league has to be on the primary hard drive and not a data drive to work, if u installed it on your data drive its going to have issues. send a ticket.. they will help. or as in the support section. even if riot DOES somehow have a bug that only affect .001 % of the league player base their not going to identify it unless u have them info on how to find it.
Moody P (NA)
: i can't help but feel like base stats aren't distributed fairly
voli isnt the issue... the other 2 are... {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
imgayish (NA)
: fix Camille and Nidalee
nid problem isnt her spears.. although the +100 movement seed on minions at 25 min makes landing them impossible near minions now the main issue she has is how bad her first clear is.. if nid can get to lvl 4 and back then she is perfectly fine but she is absolutely horrible at contesting scuttle and the celerity changes losing the adaptive stats means she has 8 less ap on her first clear which means she does less damage, her clears takes 20 second longers and her heals her her for less it also means since cerlity is no longer worth taking ( nid only took it for the stats she is fast enough with more movement speed) it means she drops socery intirely for inspration which means she also no longer has waterwalking. one of the reason why nid is amazing is nexus blitz is there really is no way to deny lvl 4 and once u back at lvl 4 nid is good. its just it is WAY too easy to stop deny her scuttle and fuck up her clear because with less damage and a lower heal she needs time to heal off scuttle. and if u contest her scuttle she cant finish her clear without backing
: "low elo hell"
while this would certainly help.. i don't feel it would make much difference at this point. for this to really work the game would have to be balanced. i still thinkg mastery 3-4 should be required.. and then make it so u only need 5-10 champions for ranked... and if all of them are picked or banned you get kicked from the lobby and lose 3 lp... rather than having a requirement of 20 just to make 100% sure you can pick something
SprixOk (NA)
: client keeps on freezing for 5 minutes straight for me fucking fix your client
... maybe you should troubleshoot your install? or your computer.. or your network.. instead of blaming leagues dev. go to the help and support or send a ticket.. and describe the issue in more detail... you say "freeze", do u mean bugslat? are u getting "attempting to reconnect" define "freeze" what is your OS, your ram.. your PSU, your, graphics card. when was the last time u did windows update.. when did u last update your drivers... you have have the correct ports open on your firewall and program exceptions? stop blaming riot and do some troubleshooting and as for help.. are you playing on wireless? are u getting packet loss. have you ran a Tracrt, a win mtr. i give riots balance team shit because they cant do their job for shit... but the REST of riot can.. the issue your having is not riots fault.. and all u have to do is ask for help and send a ticket, believe me riot will get back to you and help u solve your issue.. they are VERY good about this
ShadWooo (EUNE)
: Riot please provide more ways how to obtain hextech chest
i have 18 completed keys.. and no chests... and that's after i bought 4 bundles of 10 chest without keys. when they had those in the store
ShadWooo (EUNE)
: Riot please provide more ways how to obtain hextech chest
how about we can exchange 2 completely keys for one chest and 2 chests for 1 complete key. and now everyone is happy
: Yeah, riots holding you back bro. Nothing u can do.
> [{quoted}](name=charge attack,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WHEPJkj4,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-30T03:37:07.043+0000) > > Yeah, riots holding you back bro. Nothing u can do. lol i stopped playing ranked nearly 2 seasons ago... why on earth would i go back to playing with bronze and low silver in ranked when im playing with golds plats and diamonds in unranked?
Mc Raton (NA)
: So Am I suppose to abuse of OP champion to have a single chance to win?
yes... because thats what league has become now.. and that's why "rank" means jack shit
: Can someone help me with my getting an S?
i just got out of a 34 min.. game... i was support.. i had 88 CS ( of course most of that was becuase my ADC left leaving lane and wasnt Csing so i took it.. but) still for the first 10-15 min.. i wasnt CSing really at all.. and i had 88 by 34 min your cs should be at LEAST 150+ at 34 min and your vision score should be in the thirties at the bare minimum just from pink wards alone
: The Damage Creep Meta is a Complex Issue with Many Sources that Have Caused it.
runes make up 70% of the issue items make up 15% armor pen makes up 10% cdr makes up like 3% and other issues make up the last 2%
AR URF (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SwiftKitten88,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R8TEEeaX,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-12-29T19:39:47.748+0000) > > {{item:3091}} is VERY good on the champions that use it... like {{champion:19}} and {{champion:10}} and it breaks no one... it does not needs buffs. > > its like {{item:3100}} in that regard, a balanced item that is core on some champion yet wont break anyone. > > finishing an item isn't supposed to make you a fucking god... its supposed to give u a power spike You do realize I'm talking about cost right? 2400 gold is cheap for an on-hit item.
> [{quoted}](name=AR URF,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R8TEEeaX,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-12-30T01:53:27.360+0000) > > You do realize I'm talking about cost right? 2400 gold is cheap for an on-hit item. its also using an entire item slot for an 2400 gold item...
Hotarµ (NA)
: >unavoidable **Champions:** {{champion:432}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:10}}{{champion:56}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:12}} + a ton of others with shields, heals, and untargetability or spell shields. **Items:** {{item:2419}} {{item:3190}} {{item:3814}} {{item:3102}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3026}} + the majority of items that have shields or Magic Resist since Karthus only does magic damage Other: {{summoner:7}} {{summoner:21}} Far from unavoidable. As an ex-Karthus main, there are a ton of ways to block his ult. I think it's poor in design but it has clear counterplay, the 3 second indicator is more than enough for most people to prepare for it. Edit: Just looked at the match history of the game you played. It was ARAM, a mode Karthus thrives in. Not only is he naturally strong in this environment, but the increased gold regen and leveling will make him reach his powerspikes way faster. _Not only that_ but you didn't build a single magic resist item or Zhonya's, both of which are the easiest counters to a Karthus ult.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5UjpnmXT,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-29T23:56:01.594+0000) > > **Champions:** {{champion:432}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:10}}{{champion:56}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:12}} + a ton of others with shields, heals, and untargetability or spell shields. > > **Items:** {{item:2419}} {{item:3190}} {{item:3814}} {{item:3102}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3026}} + the majority of items that have shields or Magic Resist since Karthus only does magic damage > > Other: {{summoner:7}} {{summoner:21}} > > > Far from unavoidable. As an ex-Karthus main, there are a ton of ways to block his ult. I think it's poor in design but it has clear counterplay, the 3 second indicator is more than enough for most people to prepare for it. > > Edit: Just looked at the match history of the game you played. It was ARAM, a mode Karthus thrives in. Not only is he naturally strong in this environment, but the increased gold regen and leveling will make him reach his powerspikes way faster. _Not only that_ but you didn't build a single magic resist item or Zhonya's, both of which are the easiest counters to a Karthus ult. this is 100% true... but its still annoying that u can be totally winning your lane... then karthus walk under his tower and presses r to get a triple.. and your like.. well fuck there goes that lane... its more of the fact that he kills your teammates with it... than he kills you with it... and while i can i can counterply it.. i cant rely on myt teammates to becuase my teammates are usally morons
AORVAL (NA)
: Get ready for Season 9 to be even worse than Season 8
its riot... the fact that I'm still playing even rarely means i have accepted the fact the game is never going to get better so I'm trying to enjoy whatever i can. there is nothing riots other teams can do to save this game with the balance team this far gone. how long have we said damage is too high... all it does it get higher hell we now have minions running at 423 fucking movement speed now i cant even catch up to my own damn minion wave after 25 min. how they even got past the concept phase to even be on the table.. let alone make it to internal testing then pbe then live, is beyond me minions move so damn fast now skill-shot anywhere near them are impossible to land
: > [{quoted}](name=SwiftKitten88,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cQ1r5c0y,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2018-12-29T20:06:55.826+0000) > > banrate show how much a player is willing to deal with a certain champion > > some lower banrates can becuase said champion happens to counter a large number of meta champion > > like {{champion:25}} and her spellshield countering one of the most OP supports like {{champion:555}} Pyke...isn't op, but I guess the general point is that she blocks cc from engage heavy picks. > other times a champion like {{champion:35}} even although he is toxic in every game he is in... will have a lower banrate because his pick rate is usually low enough that even when unbanned he is rare enough that u are more likely to ban out a less annoying champion that is picked often. Shaco's not a niche pick. He's like...about 5% pick rate in more general elos, gravitating upwards to about 6% as you get to Diamond+, which is pretty solid in a 140+ roster. He ALSO has one of the highest general win rates in the jg. > shako's banrate skyrockets every time he pick rates increases becuase the only reason he is rarely banned is becuase of his low pick rate > but if u champions has over a 30-40% banrate... then yeah your champion is an issue. On what metric? The ban rate doesn't say anything to support or deny this claim in and of itself. > it is "perceived" as to annoying to toxic to deal with. That's entirely perception. Shaco's basically robbing solo queue blind while other champs get perma-banned...for *what,* exactly? You simply *feel* like Shaco's a more fair opponent, but actual empirical evidence claims otherwise. If Shaco's winning on a 55% win rate (which he has for months) and no one bats an eye, and someone like Akali comes along and everyone perma-bans her because of her W mechanic, even though she's *constantly losing games in solo queue,* is it REALLY Akali that's the issue or is it that people don't know when something's op in solo queue? If you're asking me, Shaco should have been either perma-banned or nerfed *months ago.*
> [{quoted}](name=chipndip1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cQ1r5c0y,comment-id=000e0000,timestamp=2018-12-29T20:46:33.696+0000) > > That's entirely perception. Shaco's basically robbing solo queue blind while other champs get perma-banned...for *what,* exactly? You simply *feel* like Shaco's a more fair opponent, but actual empirical evidence claims otherwise. If Shaco's winning on a 55% win rate (which he has for months) and no one bats an eye, and someone like Akali comes along and everyone perma-bans her because of her W mechanic, even though she's *constantly losing games in solo queue,* is it REALLY Akali that's the issue or is it that people don't know when something's op in solo queue? If you're asking me, Shaco should have been either perma-banned or nerfed *months ago.* ... u clearly arnt reading what im writing.. or im making a lot more typos than usuals becuase there is no pint in time i have EVER stated in my life that shaco feels "fair" to face. shaco was the most toxic champion in the game until newer horrfic releases came out to give him a run for his money. if i HAd the option. to i WOULD ban shako every game.. The fact is that shako dispite the fact that i never want to face him. usually isnt picked very often.. and while other champion may be less annoying and less toxic to deal with.. they have a low higher chance of being picked. so i choose to ba out a champion that has a 80% chance of getting picked that is 90% as bad as shako as opposed to shako who is worse than who im banning but isn't picked... and if shako IS picked then i just dodge... those few times he gets through. his banrate only goes up when his pickrate goes up.. becuase if i am going going to see him once every 10-20 games... i can deal with that.. if i am going to see him once every 5 games.. then im banning him the fuck out. becuase thats too much to deal with somthing as horrifically toxic as him
LTK KoRo (EUW)
: If we're reducing damage from the game then ADCs damage need to be first on the chopping block.
> [{quoted}](name=LTK KoRo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=amX4NGxW,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-29T19:43:37.132+0000) > > If we're reducing damage from the game then ADCs damage need to be first on the chopping block. actaully no... the thng that would need to go first are runes.. and items if u look at the season 4 masteries http://abccbaandy.github.io/league-S4mastery-calc/ every "damage" increase is your skills or autos or what not deal liek 3% more damage or u have 8% magic and armor pen or somthing its not GAINT FUCKING LIGHTNING BOLTS RAIN DOWN FRY THE SKY DEALING 200+ DAMAGE TO YOUR TARGET all this damage that isnt from autos or abilties is being tacked on first it was {{item:3147}} then {{item:3094}} to improve {{item:3087}} then it was {{item:3095}} damage used to be based on SPELLS AND ABILTIES and if u were an auto attack champion.. then autos i mean things like eletrocute.. dark harvest, press the attack comet, aery, scortch, hell we now have shield bash and aftershock all this shit just tacks on damage for no reason its not improving the damage your skills do.. its not your skilsl deal 3% more it's get this gaint burst of damage for doing X THATS the issue cuasing damage creep. and sure for mages it is also due to thing {{item:3089}} going from 25% to 40% and void staff from 30% to 40% and armor.. LOL well armor is basically a worthless stat your armor is negated buy shit like lethality and {{item:3071}} before u even BUY it.. all you are doing is negating thier armor pen... your not actaully GETTING defensive stats. at least with MR you GAIN defensive stats. and resolve tree? you knwo what u would dip into if u wanted more defense on your squishy champion? LOL u dont get jack shit from it unless u are a tank building tank..
Rioter Comments
: Prioritizing ban rates is the new thing. It's also the wrong thing.
banrate show how much a player is willing to deal with a certain champion some lower banrates can becuase said champion happens to counter a large number of meta champion like {{champion:25}} and her spellshield countering one of the most OP supports like {{champion:555}} other times a champion like {{champion:35}} even although he is toxic in every game he is in... will have a lower banrate because his pick rate is usually low enough that even when unbanned he is rare enough that u are more likely to ban out a less annoying champion that is picked often. shako's banrate skyrockets every time he pick rates increases becuase the only reason he is rarely banned is becuase of his low pick rate but if u champions has over a 30-40% banrate... then yeah your champion is an issue. it is "perceived" as to annoying to toxic to deal with. and sure some times after a champion gets a large nerf thier ban rate might lag behind a patch or two or even three as players now get used to them not being ban worthy.. but if a champion maintains a high banrate.. then its an issue.. i also think it would be good data to see how often a champion is double banned by both sides. yet i dont know if a site that has that data
AR URF (NA)
: Anyone feel like wits end is a bit too cheap?
{{item:3091}} is VERY good on the champions that use it... like {{champion:19}} and {{champion:10}} and it breaks no one... it does not needs buffs. its like {{item:3100}} in that regard, a balanced item that is core on some champion yet wont break anyone. finishing an item isn't supposed to make you a fucking god... its supposed to give u a power spike
Soware1 (NA)
: So about a neeko bug
she didnt use R mid zhoyas... she used zhoyas mid R her R is a ability like {{champion:25}} ulti or {{champion:9}} ulti once its active its on the field the only way to stop it is to kill the champion. her ulti will still complete if u press zhoyas after u have cast it
: Why don't more people play AP Shaco top?
Hibeki (NA)
: Why did this xin zhao ult just do 400 damage?
no i cant, but at the same time.. you were caught out zero mana and {{champion:34}} missed her Q to save you... so.. were pretty much dead either way
: Lux is literally the easiest champion to deal with in the whole game Everything in her Kit is skillshots , even her shield lol You playing mage ? {{item:3157}} you playing adc? {{item:3140}} You playing support ? you got many MR items , and {{item:3222}} is a good one You playing fighter/tank ? MR and you shit on her {{item:3111}} is her worst enemy She is only annoying in lane , but even her E is hella easy to dodge if you got boots " even without " just run to Run Lux when she E , you know , it's a skill shot after all and it got nerfed This comment isn't for you OP , it's for the other hate comments , I understand you are just not good with dodging and don't wanna bother learning and you just can't stand her , but the hate is this thread is just , too much lol
> [{quoted}](name=Noor Sakata,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YnEiEZ3m,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-12-29T17:56:58.678+0000) > > Lux is literally the easiest champion to deal with in the whole game > Everything in her Kit is skillshots , even her shield lol > You playing mage ? {{item:3157}} > you playing adc? {{item:3140}} > You playing support ? you got many MR items , and {{item:3222}} is a good one > You playing fighter/tank ? MR and you shit on her > {{item:3111}} is her worst enemy > She is only annoying in lane , but even her E is hella easy to dodge if you got boots " even without " just run to Run Lux when she E , you know , it's a skill shot after all and it got nerfed > This comment isn't for you OP , it's for the other hate comments , I understand you are just not good with dodging and don't wanna bother learning and you just can't stand her , but the hate is this thread is just , too much lol yeah this thread really makes be questions people intelligence. if u get hit by a lux Q mid to late game and your a squishy champion.. then yeah... your ganna die if u dont break the cc with {{item:3139}} or press {{item:3157}} . but lux ENTIRE KIT is dodgeable.. she donest have a single spell that is guaranteed to hit you. and thats not even metioning her Q is a root and not a stun.. so u can just attack her back.. with any spells you have that can reach her. lux is also completely immobile... and has no form of dash, or even movement speed boost and is also squishy as hell. lux is a late game burst mage... as is nearly every mage now, so yeah.. IF she can hit you with her Q... and your a squishy champion.. then yeah.. your likely ganna die this is no different than getting stunned by {{champion:134}} ulti by {{champion:61}} , caught by {{champion:143}} , stunned by {{champion:63}} , knocked up by {{champion:161}} hit by {{champion:105}} R, rooted by {{champion:25}} , ultied by {{champion:90}} if u get caught out... then yeah... you die. that's how the game works now.. in season 3-4 you would have lost half your hp and then you would have backed off and then if u got hit again you would die.. but with damage creep you get hit once... and u die thats how the game works now. u get pulled by {{champion:53}} , hooked by {{champion:412}} charmed by {{champion:103}} then YOU messed up. YOU got outplayed this isnt some " oh i clicked on you and u got one shot" skillshot don't work that way... u can dodge them
: Don't play Ranked. You're better off.
> [{quoted}](name=FixThisBSGame,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=q9paifiQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-27T00:40:21.231+0000) > > Don't play Ranked. You're better off. sad but true
: ER is bullshit and so is fucking jax
ER? the only thing i can think of that uses those letters is {{item:3508}} but i have never seen it abbreviated that way..
: > [{quoted}](name=SwiftKitten88,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1OR5twHP,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-29T04:17:24.678+0000) > > i mean excess CDR is a certainly a factor that contributes to the issue, but the cause? no... that is completely stupid.. the issue we have is burst damage on things that are supposed to do burst.. all the damage is front loaded.. so fights are over sometimes even before u can react. > > cdr makes those fights happen more often... they allow use of a full kit and a full combo more often.. but the fact is a full combo didnt used to bring people down to half hp... let alone have 1-2 spells kill the in under 0.5 seconds.. no amount of cdr is going to do that.. > > AD items should not have access to CDR yeah, only defensive items and mage and support items. > > but even so... that's not going to fix damage creep.. it would certainly help if damage creep was addressed. > > but your basiclaly saying > > "your allowed to drop 2 bombs per min instead of 3"... the bomb is still going to do the same amount of damage. > > you haven't "lowered the damage" of the bombs. > > also... who the fuck says that CDR is the cause of damage creep anyways anyways... i haven't heard that here in a LONG time. Oh ye, of little understanding of moving to a second target sooner after killing the first. Or should said first target not be already dead using an ability on them 5 seconds later instead of 8. But go ahead and say that more CDR does not equal more abilities being used and in turn more damage happening.
> [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bot,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1OR5twHP,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-12-29T04:23:41.260+0000) > > Oh ye, of little understanding of moving to a second target sooner after killing the first. Or should said first target not be already dead using an ability on them 5 seconds later instead of 8. > > But go ahead and say that more CDR does not equal more abilities being used and in turn more damage happening. .. well if the first target didn't die from full hp in less than 2 seconds you would have to worry about cooldowns now would you? CDR only becomes a factor if they are SURVIVORS. outside of things like complete 100% resets. for cdr to be an issue you would have to assume that YOU ARE GOING TO SURVIVE THE FIRST COMBO we are well beyond that point.. now.. once people stop dying in 1 shot... the cdr might be a relevant topic of discussion... as of right now it's not. and knowing riot... people are always to die in 1 shot from now on.. so who fucking gives a damn about cdr anymore. all cdr does now it make it so your ability are up so u have a fucking chance. there are more fucking "windows of opportunity" in this game anymore believe me i wish there were.. but i have to fucking be alive to care if their spell in on cooldown.. and if they used it, and it hit me ... then im not... and thats the sad state of the gamer right now... yes we have WAY to much cdr.. im not arguing against _that_.. that's fucking obvious. what YOU'RE trying to say is that this cdr creep is what is causing damage creep. that they are completely separate and irrelevant to each-other, and only even intermingle in extremely rare cases now. thing need to be adressed in order... and i saying CDR creep shouldnt be addressed? no im not.. it SHOULD be addressed. but its NOT what is casuing damage creep just as {{item:3504}} wasn't what broke the ADC'S it was a large factor... in fact it was a factor about 10x more than relevant to ADc's power the factor between CDR and damage creep. but it wasnt the cuase.. it just made the issue worse. and yes CDR creep is an issue.. but your complaing about a gash on your arm after that same arm after its already been chopped of... is the gash there... yeah.. would that gash it hurt like hell if your arm wasn't liking 3 feet away. BUT ITS NOT THE ISSUE RIGHT NOW. WE HAVE BIGGER PROBLEMS
: Riot Blastoise's interpretation of mastery curves doesn't make sense
what concerns me most about this post is the "yellow" range on those graphs doesn't start until they reach 55% winrate... {{sticker:sg-janna}} im your breaching 53% or going under 46%... your an issue a 10% winrate gap is WAY too large for a balance range 48-51% should be green 46-47, 52-53% should be yellow <46 and >53 should be red and thats for EVERY elo yellowing meaning on the topic for discussion for how to fix in the next patch or two.. and red meaning immediate hotfix
Show more

SwiftKitten88

Level 119 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion