Guticar (NA)
: You typed your response after I edited this post to include that information. You just didn't read it. I did not once insult you or intend to so idk what you're going on about. Another response no longer worth replying to.
These higher elo players will all say the same thing. I finally got out of IRON a few weeks ago. The games aren't much better... but I finally got a good 10-15 games where nobody AFK'd or the AFK was on the other team and I was able to get through the promos into Bronze. Anyone over silver doesn't understand the issue. Iron games especially are full of back to back AFKS and you don't climb out on skill.. just luck... luck that no one on YOUR team afks or came in to be a toxic troll.
Guticar (NA)
: The point of this post is to draw attention to the clearly lacking loss prevention system. I advocated for a harsh penalty against those who afk, so your point doesn't really make a lot of sense to me. If their friend afk's, they get a ban. It's not difficult and it would definitely serve to discourage those who do it so commonly.
Trust me they know. I feel the same, AFK in RANKED should be harshly penalized. The mantra by Riot used to be "If you are playing ranked you should be putting your best foot forward, you should ensure you have the time to play the match in an environment free from distraction. You should also ensure that your internet connection is stable." However, Riot won't support it because in their own words, they are afraid someone will get their friend to duo with them so they can AFK if the match goes bad. The problem is... Riots sales are dropping each year, and they've been desperate about it for awhile. Every player banned is a customer lost. They spin this whole bullshit story that people are rarely toxic and you'll likely never encounter them again if they are... so just mute them and block them (which has no effect - just a mute that prevents them from trying to add you as a friend).. Which for the most part is true.. you are unlikely to see that player again.. however I have players I randomly encounter at least twice a week on the rift... They are just banking on you not remembering that person if you do encounter them again somehow.. You get to report them, it justifies your negative emotions, and both of you go on to play another game and buy new yas skins. They only actually do something about the player if the reports start coming in heavy.
CLG ear (NA)
: It sucks that streaming is turning into cable TV now
Well part of the reason this is happening is the cable companies bought out the streaming services. Comcast owned Hulu and Netflix for a second, and then got rid of Hulu. They have to sell it to subsidiaries and etc to avoid being called a monopoly...but when you start tracing ownership around... All of these streaming services and cable companies are owned by the same company and they are pretty much doing this to maximize profit. Piracy is due to make a strong comeback.. but they actually have some rather strong control over the internet (piracy) right now, so expect that piracy to pop up in the form of CD/DVD sales again... which would be fucking fantastic.. I really wish I learned about burning CD's when napster was the goto.. I'd have been rich.. I didn't really catch on till everyone knew how to do it... mainly because people were talking about "Burning shit" and I was like wtf would you burn your cds.
: What if We Organized A Protest In Front of Riot HQ?
Riot would do the real world equivalent of what they do now. Just pull the blinds closed and ignore the noise outside from the fan base while a second group of "protesters" that support their decisions entirely shits all over your ideas and calls you stupid.
Pyrosan (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EEYwrqYN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-24T23:12:13.143+0000) > > So what? You're entitled to your opinion. You aren't entitled to have other people agree with you. Riot isn't going to do shit just because you and a few hundred or thousand feel a certain way. the game is literally balanced around a few hundred or thousand people feeling certain ways lol
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrosan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EEYwrqYN,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-24T23:32:46.520+0000) > > the game is literally balanced around a few hundred or thousand people feeling certain ways lol Or you know.. A handful of pro scene players.
Tailypo (NA)
: The only thing I would ask riot for...
Just pointing out that parties of four are disabled in flex queue.. and Solo/Duo doesn't have anything over two people.
5050BS (NA)
: This is how BAD Riots MMR system is
Sometimes that B1 ADC has a 29% winrate because the system screwed them into a series of losses for whatever reason.
: just curious on why this happens..
Shitty games make you feel like shit, and when you feel like shit, you want to soothe that feeling, and the thought "If I buy this new Yasuo skin I will rek" starts to fill your head, so you go out and buy RP and the Matchmaking says "Since he bought RP we will match him with lower mmr opponents" for the next few games, so you end up playing with people you absolutely rek with your new skins and it creates "feelgood chemicals" and you associate it with the purchase of RP.. so in about 10 games or so when it starts wearing off, you want to buy more. Game companies and etc have spent countless thousands of dollars in hiring psychologists and etc to find creative ways to boost sales
: im tired of dodging
You'd be surprised what works in this game.
: Am I the only person who doesn't look up their team? I rarely, if ever, dodge a que
I don't dodge because I was told a long time ago it was a bannable offense... nowadays it seems like Riot doesn't give a shit and many pro players and Rioters tell you to dodge if you dont like what you see..
ThePikol (EUNE)
: Monthly reminder that Kindred can mark empty camps and Riot says it's intentional
I mean.. you can use it to throw your opponent off. If you know the camp is empty, the other side is probably safe. You can also set your marks up to gank them if you have someone on the team to help. Any good jungle is going to make sure you never get a mark. Use that to your advantage. When I see kindred marks go up, I try to convince the team to set up in a bush and let her start the camp before we gank the shit out of her.
Guticar (NA)
: Loss Prevention PLEASE
You're just going to get downvoted in oblivion and Riot will not support it because they are afraid you will get your friend to AFK for you if the match goes bad so you can get a loss prevented... You know.. making 4 players suffer because they might be doing it for a friend on the team rather than taking a hard stance on the clearly negative behavior their algorithms are masters of differentiating between.
: Leagues voicechat with your party is super laggy and using it can crash people... But lets face it... Nobody wants to hear 12 year old yas mains getting yelled at by their moms, while they blast shitty techno/edm/rap music and scream at you in chat while going on about how OP they are...overtop the nonstop clicking off keys because they are playing on a laptop which has a built in mic installed under the keyboard.
I'm to the point with this game and its playerbase that there is a 50% chance I'm starting the match fully muting players chat and pings.. I don't want to have to mute their voice too.
Aalke (EUW)
: league voice, and communication with your team
Leagues voicechat with your party is super laggy and using it can crash people... But lets face it... Nobody wants to hear 12 year old yas mains getting yelled at by their moms, while they blast shitty techno/edm/rap music and scream at you in chat while going on about how OP they are...overtop the nonstop clicking off keys because they are playing on a laptop which has a built in mic installed under the keyboard.
: Rito pls buff the ban system
I made a similar suggestion not too long ago and got downvoted to hell and thrashtalked.. I had also mentioned Rotating Bans.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Manxxom (NA)
: Teemo. Sure, yasuo can 1v5 but let's be real here we seen more champions do that, even the like of master yi and Aatrox. However teemo on the other hand can 1v5 while he is dead. His mushrooms completely ruin the enemy team's ganking or clearing plans, to go for drake, baron, or for a simple gank because once you stop on a mushroom, he knows exactly where you are, and you take heavy DoT from it as a bonus, and that's just his ult. His passive is just annoying, his poison I don't want to deal with, and his blind is a nightmare for melee champs like Nasus.
There are a lot of items, champions, and abilities though that make his life hell. Duskblade reveals his shit and so do control wards. You can buy a twin shadow and it will reveal him. Yas though.. all he has to do is get a few kills to become an unstoppable nightmare... Generally through one good knock up.
: True, I feel like top lane cant do anything nowadays, why the fuck is their no 5 minute turret shield in bot lane but there is one in top lane Bot laners get soooo much more gold 80 gold per plate, CS and double kills, Bot lane is such a snowball lane that they just kinda spin out of control, top lane ONE person gets fed, but in bot lane up to 3 people can get fed if you count the jungler camping them, its just so bullshit, nerf bot lane.
All plates are 160 gold, split between all players who are close enough to hit them. All lanes have the same chance of CS and Kills.. It's just there is more action in botlane because 40-80% whereas you are looking at 20-60% in top lane at any given time. Botlanes though have to share exp, and tower gold. CS gold generally gets funneled into one player. Top lane actually comes out better on gold given the factors.. but at the same time, tank gear is more expensive.
Nithke (EUW)
: I don't disagree with you, i'm just not that kind of person, in fact I most of the time end up fking up my nice kda because I try to teamfight or get objectives. Also when i gave the numbers i gave, i did not mention "At the end of the game" In this cas it was at 25 minutes or smth. And also, sometimes, when you see how poorly your team is doing, your instincts tells you not to join them and you pretty much hesitate or just don't fight with them knowing they'll just die stupidly.
I mean.. I've played about 7 years or so consecutively but I've been around since the early days. I've seen all sorts of behaviors, strategies, and etc. There are players in this game that give way too much focus on KDA and I can't tell you how many times I've lost a game because a player won't go in because they would rather sit back and talk shit about everyone and come out good. I'm not pointing a finger at you so much as just pointing out something many people overlook. I probably have at least one game a day where someone went say 5/1/XX and the average of the team was X/11/XX At that point, blame starts shifting away from feeding and into participation. It isn't always the case.. but putting too much focus on KDA over OBJECTIVES can really screw your chances of winning.
: $900 off the shelf PC. Never had a single client crash or framerate issue. Stop buying these massively overclocked custom PC's with crap tons of funky ass drivers, or upgrade your PC from 2010 if that's the issue. Hell the client only uses 650mb of ram. That's a 1/3 of an internet browser with a few tabs open these days. 16gigs of ram is rather standard these days. I mean I generally have LoL, War Thunder(Or Conan Exiles), Discord, 10-15 Chrome Tabs, OBS, and Steam running and see zero slowdown or crashing. Hell it's 2019, if your OS isn't installed on an SSD and you're running 8gigs of ram or less I don't know what to tell you.
The client lagged just as bad on my custom laptop. It had 32 GB of Ram and was designed to handle VR Production. The graphics card alone cost more than my current laptop.
: Kinda wishchampionscould be picked more than once on the same team in customs
It would pull attention away from the modes Riot is ~~forcing~~ encouraging the player population to play.
: How to fix balance issues.
Prepare for massive downvotes.
: Who is more annoying Teemo or Yasuo
Yasuo.. because when you see one, they either 1v5 and wreck or 1v5 and throw. No inbetweens
: is multiboxing against the rules? I'm legit curious
I've wanted to try Hotboxing league for years. I just don't have the set up for it. My best guess is you'd have to do it across multiple computers to get it to work and also not violate the ToS.
: Everyone is going on about can't get less than 810 BE... but I'm almost level 200 and there have been plenty of times I have got WAY less than that.. It's either a good roll... or you get 90 BE and a few cheap shards that comes up to a total of 270-360 BE at best. I have one 6300 champ to buy and I've hit 3 levels and still sitting on less that 2k BE and that is with a 1260 shard I got last level up. I think you get more BE at lower levels.. at least when the system first went into place it felt like you got a shit ton.. but now it feels super slow.
Actually level before last, I just got a 90 BE shard and that was it.
Trontie (EUW)
: Can we stop pretending having 90 BE after lvl up is acceptable?
Everyone is going on about can't get less than 810 BE... but I'm almost level 200 and there have been plenty of times I have got WAY less than that.. It's either a good roll... or you get 90 BE and a few cheap shards that comes up to a total of 270-360 BE at best. I have one 6300 champ to buy and I've hit 3 levels and still sitting on less that 2k BE and that is with a 1260 shard I got last level up. I think you get more BE at lower levels.. at least when the system first went into place it felt like you got a shit ton.. but now it feels super slow.
Nithke (EUW)
: You're 7/1, did a perfect laning phase, survived everyganks
Sometimes a very good KDA is a strong indicator of a very terrible team-mate. When the Average of the team is 11 deaths ( 20 + 12 ..with not data on JG and ADC) and you are sitting at 1 death.. That probably means you focused more on preserving your KDA at that point than you did on trying to help your team. I see it all the time. There is always that one player who will actually go out of their way to avoid a teamfight or helping anyone at all because they are too focused on looking good at the end. Sometimes you have to take a risk and die to come out on top. I'm not saying it isn't possible to maintain a low # of deaths and etc but If you are that far in deaths behind the team, you probably aren't being a team-player.
YOU NWAH (NA)
: > Before her rework Old Soraka had to get in the middle of the fight to stack shred, so she wasn't as passive as you remember/think.
> [{quoted}](name=YOU NWAH,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6eewTrLM,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-07T17:11:49.994+0000) > > Old Soraka had to get in the middle of the fight to stack shred, so she wasn't as passive as you remember/think. I was playing her about 4/10 games before the rework and my wife was playing her 8/10 games. After the Rework that switched because I had to convince my wife the Rework wasn't as bad as she thought because she was completely crushed. I remember reading the patch notes because I was sitting in the doctors office waiting to go back and visit, because it was the same day we found out my wife was actually pregnant.
YOU NWAH (NA)
: > just tossing out heals/**mana**. > tossing out heals/**mana**. > tossing out **mana**. > **mana**. What year are you living in dude?
> [{quoted}](name=YOU NWAH,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6eewTrLM,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-07T16:46:18.201+0000) > > What year are you living in dude? Before her rework you could give team-mates mana. In addition to taking Clarity.. so you could sit back and just constantly heal your team and keep their mana up. Which is what I'm referring to. Riots patch notes and comments around the community were almost directly quotable as they regret putting healers in the game and they didn't want someone sitting back not fighting... so they completely reworked Raka to force her into a combat role.. then the player base continued to do it, so they started nerfing her like crazy. Which is why I find it ironic/hilarious that Yuumi pretty much just sits back unable to be hit and just spams heals.
: you cant just single out yuumi unless you bringin sona too my boy they're basically the same only sona is beefier then a yuumi
> [{quoted}](name=Takane Enomoto,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6eewTrLM,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-07T16:41:12.830+0000) > > you cant just single out yuumi unless you bringin sona too my boy they're basically the same only sona is beefier then a yuumi In that case though.. Sona actually has to jump into combat. Raka was designed in a way that all of her kit was Utility, whereas Sona has offensive capabilities. After the Rework, Raka had to hit people with Q to keep healing, because it causes her to lose HP. Raka players adapted and still sat in the backlines, and so the hard nerfs began.
Kazekiba (NA)
: Thinking Yuumi is an AFK bot is why she had a 36% wr on release. She's not, shes more of an active participant than most tank "i only exist every 14 seconds" supports. Yuumi's main contribution isn't her shield or the zoomies, it's positioning and lining up her ult, plus poking with constant Qs. She's the aggressive side of Sona on steroids. Make your ally go fast, shoot a wave to stun your targets, and shoot a little bolt through minion waves into the squishiest target
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6eewTrLM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-07T16:33:32.393+0000) > > Thinking Yuumi is an AFK bot is why she had a 36% wr on release. She's not, shes more of an active participant than most tank "i only exist every 14 seconds" supports. > > Yuumi's main contribution isn't her shield or the zoomies, it's positioning and lining up her ult, plus poking with constant Qs. > She's the aggressive side of Sona on steroids. > Make your ally go fast, shoot a wave to stun your targets, and shoot a little bolt through minion waves into the squishiest target I mean I get all that.. but the primary thing was how Raka just sat in the backline almost never taking damage in fights and just tossing out heals/mana. Now Yuumi just sits around completely untargetable and does the same thing more or less. Yeah sure, she has slows and her ult and etc... But the point I'm making is, she sits around completely untargetable until she decides to leave or someone kills her attached partner. I've got a lot of experience with Raka and I played Yuumi today for the first time to get her mechanics down and just healbotted my entire team up through entire fights. The only time I died was when whoever I attached to over extended solo into a 1 (2) V 5 and they burst them down through my healing. Otherwise I just kept bouncing around and healbotting.
: didn't even bother mention sona? for shame op shaaaaame
> [{quoted}](name=Takane Enomoto,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6eewTrLM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-07T16:34:19.194+0000) > > didn't even bother mention sona? > > for shame op shaaaaame During this time period, they were specifically targeting Raka.
YOU NWAH (NA)
: Siege Minions choose targets somewhat randomly, and small, random pathing differences add up.
> [{quoted}](name=YOU NWAH,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vdRdo4GX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-07T16:33:05.168+0000) > > Siege Minions choose targets somewhat randomly, and small, random pathing differences add up. Pretty much. Knocking a minion off path can change the entire outcome of the battle
: One command: /muteall Just play the way you know is best and listen to pings
> [{quoted}](name=invisiblecat1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YboeJ7mg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-07T16:29:54.964+0000) > > One command: > /muteall > Just play the way you know is best and listen to pings I mute pings and all sometimes... players in my divisions are fucking horrendous.. it's like you have to hold their hand the whole match or they can't play.
: How it feels to jungle
I can't fucking stand it when I'm say... top side on Enemies Red and botlane starts spamming for assistance, wanting me to gank the other ADC who is probably going to be pressed under their tower by the time I get there. Laners are getting really demanding lately.. Like.. bro, I'm not even level 3 yet and I'm on the other side of the map... fall back and farm for like 5 minutes, clear that control ward they dropped in the bush and I'll come up there when the lane is gankable.
Rioter Comments
: Every other game? I very rarely see anyone use that word. You sure you aren't doing something to cause that?
It doesn't matter what someone did "to cause that" IN this particular case, I was getting ready to dragon because botlane was demanding it, I had just seen a ward dropped and my smite was down for 30 seconds. I saw the other jungle (graves) go behind the dragon pit where I'm 100% sure he intended to E over the wall and heroically smite it at the last second. He was also around 35% HP.. being at full HP I knew I could kill him. So I went behind the pit to do so. Mid and bot collapsed on me, but had we started dragon, He would have smited and they would have gotten a triple kill. I didn't have time to explain my decision making.. They were wailing on the dragon and I saw it coming a mile away. I died protecting the objective... then the player said "Are you fucking r%%%%%" and I replied "Hey man, I'm autistic, that is offensive."
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: so how do they figure out you are autistic? do you just randomly state it at the beginning of the game? if someone calls you a r%%%%% and you didn't in any way mention you were autistic then it's a groundless insult that bears no weight SO why are you taking offense of something that isn't true?
Generally when they start using that word, whether directed at me or another player.. I politely say "Hey man, I'm autistic, I find that word offensive."
: > [{quoted}](name=Sylias Ravenmore,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=efkXE3vi,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-08-01T23:14:38.693+0000) > > Someone needs moderator privs revoked. > > Asshole. That's not a moderator change -- when the forum censor (which *does* censor that word automatically) kicks in, it can sometimes bug out the "edit" view by moving the censored characters to another part of the post. If I go to do a moderator edit on your post now, for example, I see that same thing -- even though it doesn't show in your post currently. It's a frustrating and obnoxious bug, but I can't give you an ETA on getting it fixed at this point in time because I'm not frankly sure what *causes* it.
I sent a ticket into support either way. I'm sure they can determine if it was a bug or if the post was tampered with, as I'm quite sure it is the first time this has ever happened on a post I've made with this word..and about this very subject.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sylias Ravenmore,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=efkXE3vi,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-01T22:55:17.812+0000) > > First off... I'm going to throw riot logic back at them and say this: > > A mute/filter feature isn't a justifiable reason to let players use this language. > > > I'm so sick of being called a r%%%%% every other game. > > It really isn't that hard to program your chat feature to completely filter that word out. > > In pseudocode "IF String = "R%%%%%" then ****" > > > I shouldn't have to mute someone over being called a r%%%%% because they shouldn't be able to use the fucking word in the first place. > > > > You people that use r%%%%% as an insult are fucking animals. People with my conditions and similar hurt themselves and or kill themselves over being called that. For people like me... the insults can stick with us for days and weeks. > > > Your not funny, your not cool. Your a fucking asshole. > > > There is no legitimate FUCKING reason for someone to use the word R%%%%% in league. > > > Yes I know there is a medical use of that word... but the people going around using it aren't using it for medical reasons now are they? > > > I don't mean to go on a tirade... but after being called a r%%%%% all day.. and getting called one in the last match... then saying.. hey thats not cool. I'm autistic that's highly offensive... then being called a R%%%%% 8 more times... yeah I'm pretty pissed right now.. and yeah I did some things I regretted. > > > > I need to be able to see chat to know whats going with the team. If I use the mute feature.. I'm already losing 50% of my total communication with the team. 100% if they start being an asshole and pinging me for no reason. If I don't mute chat and pings.. I have to sit there and be harassed and insulted. This may be an unpopular opinion but There shouldn't even be an option to mute, how are you supposed to communicate in a team game if someone muted all pings and chat? Going back to what you said, I 100% agree that nasty or toxic things like calling people r%%%%% or anything thats toxic or takes away from the game, should be automatically filtered out. That would eliminate the need to mute. Sorry you have to deal with this incompetent company :(
Sorry I got siderailed.. I do agree about the muting.. It shouldn't be a "GoTo" solution. League is all about communication. If you think about communication in leeague. Other than having voice chat.. assuming you're on a team of all randoms..just from your team and excluding "telegraphing" or reading your teams "body movements" 50% of your communications come from typed chat, 50% comes from pinging. That means a players pings make up 5% of communication as well as a 5% for their chat. When I have to mute my teams pings..say 2 people are duo'd and they are spamming pings on me to troll... That is 10% of my communication. Then lets say that I also had to mute them too.. That just increased to 20%.. So now The other team is potentially operating at 100% communication efficiency, I'm personally operating at 80% efficiency... and I think overall (if I'm wrapped around this the correct way) that overall the team is at 70% communication efficiency... Unless I need to average there. Then It's overall a 94% for the team... Assuming that only I mute pings/chat of two players, and now I'm now longer communicating with said players... now in a situation where those two are so toxic that everyone blocks them. That puts those numbers in a more drastic position. With the conditions for victory being: Objectives, Communication, Vision/Map Control, Performance.... now you have a team operating at probably 50% efficiency as we have lost Communication and most likely performance..
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sylias Ravenmore,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=efkXE3vi,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2019-08-01T23:39:25.950+0000) > > I'm starting to remember why I quit playing video games. [Hollow Knight](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAO2urG23S4) is pretty fun. I've been playing it the whole week. You don't need to play Multiplayer Games. I can have plenty of fun playing by myself in Single Player.
I'm heavily invested in League. I tried to quit it.. but nothing feels like it. I can play it in my head. I used to practice CSing this way when I didn't have access to my computer. I might check that out.. but often times I play multiplayer games to feel a human connection. Most people wouldn't guess I was autistic if I didn't open my mouth. In real life... people know something is "wrong" with me right away and they never stick around. I don't get a lot of human interaction and when I do.. it's very minimal or very negative. Other than my wife, son, and mother.. I haven't had a visitor at my house in probably five years.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sylias Ravenmore,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=efkXE3vi,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-08-01T23:14:38.693+0000) > > Someone needs moderator privs revoked. > > Asshole. > > https://oi1339.photobucket.com/albums/o713/mnewton1989/bs_zpsgniy6i6r.jpg Oh shit. Someones definitely gettin fired. Wow. (I guess its not really "fired" but you know what i mean) thats fucked up.
Yeah, its pretty fucking bs. I barely caught it.. I was so pissed off I used the wrong "your" and when I went to change it, I caught it. I still haven't fixed my grammar..which is killing me.. but I'm pretty pissed right now. So I'm just going to let it go. I sent a ticket into support too.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sylias Ravenmore,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=efkXE3vi,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-08-01T23:14:38.693+0000) > > Someone needs moderator privs revoked. > > Asshole. > > https://oi1339.photobucket.com/albums/o713/mnewton1989/bs_zpsgniy6i6r.jpg Oh shit. Someones definitely gettin fired. Wow. (I guess its not really "fired" but you know what i mean) thats fucked up.
Yeah, its pretty fucking bs. I barely caught it.. I was so pissed off I used the wrong "your" and when I went to change it, I caught it. I still haven't fixed my grammar..which is killing me.. but I'm pretty pissed right now. So I'm just going to let it go.
: Iā€™m pretty sure that 99% of the people who call you that have absolutely no idea that you have autism.
That is true. However, for one.. it shouldn't be acceptable to say in League. It has no place. Two: Generally when someone says it, I say "hey, I have autism, that word is really offensive" Which is what just happened in my last match, and that player decided to further relentlessly harass me afterwards with polite phrases like "GJ r%%%%%" and "oh is the little r tard mad"
: > [{quoted}](name=Sylias Ravenmore,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=efkXE3vi,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-01T22:55:17.812+0000) > > First off... I'm going to throw riot logic back at them and say this: > > A mute/filter feature isn't a justifiable reason to let players use this language. > > > I'm so sick of being called a r%%%%% every other game. > > It really isn't that hard to program your chat feature to completely filter that word out. > > In pseudocode "IF String = "R%%%%%" then ****" > > > I shouldn't have to mute someone over being called a r%%%%% because they shouldn't be able to use the fucking word in the first place. > > > > You people that use r%%%%% as an insult are fucking animals. People with my conditions and similar hurt themselves and or kill themselves over being called that. For people like me... the insults can stick with us for days and weeks. > > > Your not funny, your not cool. Your a fucking asshole. > > > There is no legitimate FUCKING reason for someone to use the word R%%%%% in league. > > > Yes I know there is a medical use of that word... but the people going around using it aren't using it for medical reasons now are they? > > > I don't mean to go on a tirade... but after being called a r%%%%% all day.. and getting called one in the last match... then saying.. hey thats not cool. I'm autistic that's highly offensive... then being called a R%%%%% 8 more times... yeah I'm pretty pissed right now.. and yeah I did some things I regretted. > > > > I need to be able to see chat to know whats going with the team. If I use the mute feature.. I'm already losing 50% of my total communication with the team. 100% if they start being an asshole and pinging me for no reason. If I don't mute chat and pings.. I have to sit there and be harassed and insulted. The word is simply a measurement of intellect, it's effectively claiming you have an IQ below 80, it's not like idiot is any better
Not when it's used to alienate and attack someone with certain conditions.. I wanted to play league today and relax. Escape from my condition. I feel so heavy and empty after that last match and the way I was treated.. I honestly want to just sit on the couch and stare at the wall until I die because of how shitty it's making me feel. I've lost all desire to do much of any thing else today. I'm starting to remember why I quit playing video games.
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: ***
I'm autistic. I'm not r%%%%%ed. However, people like to call me a r%%%%% and treat me differently because they don't understand who I am and my condition. I'm capable of more than most people give me credit for.
: LoL definitely has a profanity filter, for exactly this reason. Is this word not included in the profanity filter? A user-defined filter would be neat, with options to censor the offending word out or completely omit the message. A more complex filter (e.g. don't display a chat message that includes the word "report" unless it's followed by "card" or preceded by "bug"), that could be a pretty nice way to mitigate toxic chat without just muting everyone and saying goodbye to teamwork.
cussing and etc.. doesn't bother me.. but I shouldn't have to completely disable my profanity filter for one HIGHLY offensive word.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sylias Ravenmore,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=efkXE3vi,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-01T22:55:17.812+0000) > > First off... I'm going to throw riot logic back at them and say this: > > A mute/filter feature isn't a justifiable reason to let players use this language. > > > I'm so sick of being called a r%%%%% every other game. > > It really isn't that hard to program your chat feature to completely filter that word out. > > In pseudocode "IF String = "R%%%%%" then ****" > > > I shouldn't have to mute someone over being called a r%%%%% because they shouldn't be able to use the fucking word in the first place. > > > > You people that use r%%%%% as an insult are fucking animals. People with my conditions and similar hurt themselves and or kill themselves over being called that. For people like me... the insults can stick with us for days and weeks. > > > Your not funny, your not cool. Your a fucking asshole. > > > There is no legitimate FUCKING reason for someone to use the word R%%%%% in league. > > > Yes I know there is a medical use of that word... but the people going around using it aren't using it for medical reasons now are they? > > > I don't mean to go on a tirade... but after being called a r%%%%% all day.. and getting called one in the last match... then saying.. hey thats not cool. I'm autistic that's highly offensive... then being called a R%%%%% 8 more times... yeah I'm pretty pissed right now.. and yeah I did some things I regretted. > > > > I need to be able to see chat to know whats going with the team. If I use the mute feature.. I'm already losing 50% of my total communication with the team. 100% if they start being an asshole and pinging me for no reason. If I don't mute chat and pings.. I have to sit there and be harassed and insulted. This may be an unpopular opinion but There shouldn't even be an option to mute, how are you supposed to communicate in a team game if someone muted all pings and chat? Going back to what you said, I 100% agree that nasty or toxic things like calling people r%%%%% or anything thats toxic or takes away from the game, should be automatically filtered out. That would eliminate the need to mute. Sorry you have to deal with this incompetent company :(
Not only that.. but I noticed a typo and when I went to correct.. Someone edited my OP and put the word "tard" in all the words.
: As a player with Autism, I'd LOVE to have one F-ing day where I wasn't called a R%%%%%.
Someone needs moderator privs revoked. Asshole. https://oi1339.photobucket.com/albums/o713/mnewton1989/bs_zpsgniy6i6r.jpg
Show more

Sylias Ravenmore

Level 202 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion