: What about Chip bag 13?
I thought the lowest you could make after placements was Cardboard 12? Even that's supposed to be difficult... I can never manage to get placed lower than Wood 7.
: having difficulty winning in ranked? a 4 thousand dollar keyboard brushed with the hair of virgins
If I want my keyboard brushed with the hair of virgins I can do it myself for free, thank you very much.
AmazoX (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Auz the Ripper,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=nAElN1pa,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-01-16T17:28:46.695+0000) > > Well Aatrox is to battle as jhin is to murder and rhaast spends most of his time screaming about killing stuff so those two might just be “for the Evulz” There's more depth to them than meets the eyes..We don't even fully know these characters origin. #*Monsters are made not born*
Nope. Some sh*t in Runeterra is just straight evil for evil's sake. Evelynn is a prime example. She was once a smol force of darkness that became a swole force of darkness by feasting on the misery and suffering caused by the Rune Wars. She now inflicts misery and suffering for their own sake. She was born by, and lives for, misery and suffering.
: encouraging ranked through missions is bad
A bad player can only ruin so many games before they end up at an MMR where everyone is equally ruinous.
: What is your main problem with the game right now? (Poll)
J: None of the above. Bruisers don't feel nearly as bad as they did when preseason first hit, and I still have plenty fun games where I or my team are behind and we can fight our way back to the enemy base and turn a game around. My problems with this game are painted entirely by what counters my preferred playstyle the most.
: Who finds this meta fun? im honestly trying to figure out what riots plan is.
Not as many as you think. Just as many as there always are. Just as many as there always are. The usual discussions about how to improve the game. Dropped/delayed in favor of changes other people want. If the set of changed had been different, we'd simply see different people complaining. This group of complaints isn't any more special than any other. Loaded question. Loaded question. Loaded question. Loaded question. Loaded question. Loaded question. Welp, that was easy. As a top/jungle juggernaut/bruiser main, I think the game feels good.
: Since Wolf handles those who resist death, shouldn't Jhin be more familiar with the Wolf than the Lamb?
Wolf would do the deed, but it's not far fetched to believe that Lamb would still be around within humming distance, or else move in afterwards to inspect the kill.
: > [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kickoFWE,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-14T00:54:03.997+0000) > > Actually im pretty, Sure there aren't that many 520 skins. there's quite a few 520 ones, but most are legacy. anyway, the amount of 520-975 RP skins are greater than the amount of 1350-3250
> [{quoted}](name=BlueVestGuy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kickoFWE,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-14T01:23:30.736+0000) > > there's quite a few 520 ones, but most are legacy. > anyway, the amount of 520-975 RP skins are greater than the amount of 1350-3250 Roughly 1/3 skins are priced 1350 or higher, 1/3 are 975, and 1/3 are 750 or lower.
: Nice matchmaking riot
Looks like a pile of Diamond Smurfs leveling their accounts to me.
: ok well that can still fit my theory right?
Oh yeah. Of people likely to be attuned to beings assosiated with death, serial killers definitely rank higher than bounty hunters. Especially Jhin, who is intimately attentive to his murders and their "beauty". That's definitely a great headcannon.
: I'm not to familiar with the lore so correct me if I'm wrong , Jhin I believe is a bounty hunter and kindred and lamb are spirits that appear in death so maybe when jhin is killing people he hears it bu doesn't know what it is but unconsciously picks it up
: God Characters Lore
https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/page/god-fist-lee-sin > **TRIALS OF THE GOD FIST** > > THE MAN CLIMBED THE MOUNTAIN FOR THE THIRD TIME. > > He remembered his first ascent perfectly, although he was just a boy when he first reached the mythical peak in search of the God Fist. > > But the God Fist deemed him unworthy of any training and told the boy that he must first defeat each master in each school. Once he had done so, the boy could fight the God Fist. > > The boy was a young man when he returned, although the God Fist looked the same as he had before. The young man had completed his impossible task: he had spent his years fighting and had bested each master in each school. > > But the God Fist remained unimpressed by the young man’s incredible feats. “You must do it again,” said the God Fist, “and this time, you must be blindfolded. As long as you need mortal sight, you will be no challenge.” > > The young man protested, but the God Fist said no more. > > The young man was now full-grown. His third climb was effortless, even with the now-faded blindfold wrapped over his eyes. > > The God Fist looked the same as he had before, although now he stood as the man approached. His eyes glowed as he turned to face him. > > “At last,” sighed the God Fist, “a worthy challenge.” Not sure how the God Staff fits into this. Maybe there are gods of multiple fighting styles?
din1812 (EUW)
: it didn't count for the mission
Happened to me to, after the enemy team surrendered. The game didn't appear in the in-client match history either. When I closed and re-opened my client, the mission was complete.
: Or when you are a one trick and has been sitting on 30+ keys. The one time you got a chest, it's a champion shard.
You're guaranteed a skin shard every 3 Chests. Hopefully you'll get a really good skin shard in a year or two!
: GC actually changed the game to favor Hunters, Mages, etc. while making melee the definition of unfun. So yea, that’s what is happening now.
Riot nerfs Heimerdinger, the #1 champion for shitting on melees, after 2 patches of buffing underwhelming top lane and jungle melee fighters/bruisers, and you honestly think that Riot is systematically trying to make melee champions unfun?
Rioter Comments
: What champ was released closest to the time you started playing League?
Bard, but I didn't really get into the game back then. Left the game for a year and came back just after Aurelion Sol.
: Riot doesn't make skins for champions that require more work than normal ie: zyra, kayne, kindred, etc. they all have a lot of models / effects and thus even a 975 skin would require the work of a 1350 skin, or a 1350 skin a 1950, etc. etc. Which makes me wonder why they even release such champions when they have zero intentions of ever supporting them with skins.
Zyra got a 1350 skin earlier this year, and Kayn was released not even half a year ago. Legendary skins require a lot more work than Epic ones for champs with a lot of models, because they have to involve lots more people (i.e. writers and voice actors for the new VO). Kayn is a popular champ, just about as popular as Yasuo (if not more so). He's definitely going to get a skin once Riot thinks he's been out long enough to start a new one and they have a solid idea nailed down for where to go with it.
Rioter Comments
: Death is the most powerful cc. Killing a priority target is much more valuable than locking them down with cc for a few seconds. If tanks weren't locked into building pure durability by their kits, they would build damage because it's such a valuable stat. Juggernauts are basically tanks that are allowed to build damage because their kits scale well with both durability and damage, and having a fighter's damage scaling and a tank's durability is such a strong combination that juggernauts have to be almost entirely immobile to counter their absurd strength. Remember when Riot took Galio, who was boxed into building pure tank to be viable, and then increased his AP scaling? There was a lot of shit on the boards about that... XD
> [{quoted}](name=Teridax68,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4WEW9Rc6,comment-id=00020000000000000002000000000000000000000000000000000004,timestamp=2017-12-13T00:51:25.121+0000) > > Except, as I've said, juggernauts are distinguished by their AoE, which is not a universal quality. Ultimately, the tradeoff between a diver and a juggernaut is one of mobility versus AoE, not some finagling on durability numbers. Divers and juggernauts do not do the same things outside of mobility, and arguing that juggernauts are just less mobile divers just falls apart very quickly. Give a juggernaut a dash and you break the game. Give a fighter a tank's durability and you have a juggernaut with a dash. > I don't really think so, you started this argument by stating that CC had no value relative to damage, and that tanks therefore needed more tankiness. And now tanks are not even within your argument? What changed? This argument that was supposedly at the core of what you were trying to say came only very late into this conversation, and doesn't seem all that related to your other points. I started off with a very simple explanation of why tanks have more durability than fighters. The discussion evolved into why fighters shouldn't have the same kind of durability as tanks, and why a fighter's damage is just as valuable as a tank's durability and cc. ######(I also went ahead and made the point that since fighters are a damage focused class and tanks are a cc-focused class, that both would equally useful to a team in a balanced state of the game, and that tanks have more durability than fighters, we can conclude that a fighter's damage is more valuable than a tank's crowd control, because tanks need additional durability for their cc to be as valuable as a fighter's damage.) The way the issue was framed has changed, but the context has always been about tanks vs. fighters as a class, not tanks vs. fighters in the current meta.
seilkops (NA)
: Why does it fit so perfectly?
The Varus retcon has an outrageously well-sculpted chest OWO
: Death is the most powerful cc. Killing a priority target is much more valuable than locking them down with cc for a few seconds. If tanks weren't locked into building pure durability by their kits, they would build damage because it's such a valuable stat. Juggernauts are basically tanks that are allowed to build damage because their kits scale well with both durability and damage, and having a fighter's damage scaling and a tank's durability is such a strong combination that juggernauts have to be almost entirely immobile to counter their absurd strength. Remember when Riot took Galio, who was boxed into building pure tank to be viable, and then increased his AP scaling? There was a lot of shit on the boards about that... XD
Jesus christ dude, you've completely lost sight of the issue. Let me remind you the question I've been trying to answer this whole time, as well as an extremely simple response to that question. Somebody said "Fighters should not be as tanky as tanks" to which you said: > [{quoted}](name=Teridax68,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4WEW9Rc6,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-07T17:36:38.778+0000) > > But why, though? And the answer is that fighters with a tank's durability would essentially be mobile juggernauts, which would break the game, which I have elaborated quite thoroughly in my previous comments. You may think that we've been going back and forth about something else this entire time, but this is the issue that I've been trying to discuss with you since the beginning.
Barkley (NA)
: We do, but this is a whole new animal. In previous pre-seasons, the boards would be spammed with one or two issues. Right now you've got: - BE sucks - Leveling sucks - Yasuo is cancer - Zoe is cancer - Runes are imbalanced - Towers suck - The community is more toxic than ever - Riot is buffing people that don't need buffs. - Riot is nerfing people that don't need nerfs. - Riot is re-working people that don't need re-works. - Rioters are legitimately arguing like children with people all over the boards over stupid shit. - Games are too snowbally - Tanks do too much damage - Bruisers don't exist - ADCs do too much damage - Mages not named Xerath or Zoe don't exist - 80% of the champion pool isn't even played - Champion Mastery is too expensive - The client is buggy - The minimap is buggy (big blue squares) Just to name a few things people are complaining about. I'm sure there's more. There are sweeping issues that majorly impact the enjoyability of the game. Its not just one or two things exclusive to 1 or 2 champions or 1 or 2 roles, or a particular queue or game mode... Its fucking EVERYTHING.
100% someone could have made a similarly lenghted list for every single preseason before. People are never unanimously angry about just one or two things. There is always a group of people who think everything is going to shit. You're in the batch that popped up in preseason 2018.
: Losing players doesnt mean that you arent gaining players. I stand by the opinion that the game has lost more players than it has gained since season 5. It isnt trust worthy to accept those claims just as you cant dispute them because riot keep all of that data sealed but what is suspicious is that when the game was undisputedly growing riot advertised that shit like hot cakes now they cant even talk about it. In seasons 3 and 4 i played almost 14 games a day almost every day now days i take 4-10 day breaks from the game because of the state of the game and how whole classes are invalid in the face of the 2 major damage classes in the game that also have skills that overlap into supposedly other classes jobs that other classes get their damage nerfed for having.
> [{quoted}](name=LordGeovanni,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ug3ELAoZ,comment-id=000000020001000000010000,timestamp=2017-12-11T02:15:07.816+0000) > > I stand by the opinion that the game has lost more players than it has gained since season 5. I hate to break it to you, but an actual, tangible number of people that do or do not play this game isn't something that can be an opinion. Either it's a fact, or it's wrong. I can't have an opinion about how many jellybeans are in a jar. I can have an estimate, but not an opinion.
(Each divider addresses a different part of your post. Too lazy to split up all the quotes... >.>) --- For killing a priority target to be worthwhile, you just have to kill them before they kill you. Fighters can pull this off quite easily, and will have built tools to sustain through the rest of the fight. --- Tanks very limited damage ratios in their kit, and since their damage ratios are very often tied to defensive stats (Sejuani has health scaling damage on W, Malphite has armor scaling damage on W and E, Galio had MR scaling damage on passive) it comes down to "I can build full damage and be less effective than a champion that is supposed to build full damage, or I can increase my damage slightly by building full tank and be 6 times harder to kill as well". Tanks can't opt into damage because they're rendered redundant by champions who are designed to find more success using the same build. That last bit is really important to this topic especially. Tanks can't build like fighters (or mages) because fighters (and mages) are better at being fighters (and mages) than tanks are. --- This doesn't detract from my point. In fact, it pushes it further: a class that has the durability of a tank and the sustain and damage of a fighter, in order to function in this game without completely breaking it, has to the standard mobility of a fighter _**and**_ make big sacrifices in their cc. I wasn't saying "juggernauts are literally tanks with damage that are immobile" as you seem to think I was. I was simply making a point about why having high damage on a high durability champion was so valuable, and, by extension, why tanks would _definitely_ be building it if it had any real value to them. --- You took "absurdly strong" completely out of context. Juggernauts are designed to be the strongest combat class in the game, but their combat strength is limited behind difficult to achieve conditions as a result (e.g. they won't have access to their absurd combat strength if they are being kited, locked down by cc, or are denied champion-specific conditions such as Darus' Noxian Might or being near Illaoi's tentacles). You're looking at game balance as it stands now rather than operating within the context of this discussion, which deals with one champion class's design ideals versus another. Fighters and juggernauts being in a weak spot after preseason has no bearing on this discussion, because balance is ever fluctuating and has no impact on what Riot thinks certain champions are supposed to be. We've seen or heard news of 2 or 3 separate patches where Riot has addressed the poor state of fighters in the current meta, because what matters isn't that fighters are currently weaker than tanks, but rather that they're not _supposed_ to be. If you want to discuss whether tanks or fighters are better at any given moment in the game's lifetime, just visit a lol statsite and look up the statistics for yourself and there will be indisputable evidence as to whether one class is stronger than the other in the current meta. --- I'm not willing to shift this discussion to talk about Galio, so please excuse me ignoring most of your last point. All there is to this discussion is that Riot is making an attempt to keep all classes and champions in line with each other and functioning within their roles. If League is in a balanced state, that means tanks are going to be just as functional in building full tank as fighters who partially build damage. Your predisposition seems to be that because tanks don't need to build damage to be functional, they are simply better as a class than fighters are. But, if League is in a balanced state, there is something that fighters are offering that makes them equally valuable to tanks. I've theorized that these things are their sustain, and of course their higher damage output. I could be completely wrong, but since fighters and tanks are supposed to be equally strong from Riot's design standpoint, there is something that makes fighters better in some ways that tanks are not. Maybe fighters' more flexible mobility options give them tools to apply their damage in more effective ways than a tank does. Maybe fighters are just better at getting solo picks. Maybe it has something to do with objective control. But there is something, and whatever that something is, it defines the difference between tanks and fighters as a class.
: Jesus christ what the fuck is Zoe?
Zoe's Q does a moderate amount of damage on its own, but a substantial chunk of her burst also comes from the bonus damage from her E's sleep being active and her passive-empowered auto attacks. Dodging her E is probably more important than dodging her Q, because in addition to dealing a significant portion of magic + true damage when popped by her Q, it also has its cooldown reduced by putting champions to sleep.
: I feel like building "offtank" is purely useless
If you want to feel truly tanky while playing a juggernaut, I would highly recommend Urgot. You can build Black Cleaver and Frozen Mallet into full tank and be completely unkillable late game unless heavily focused, which is more than I can say about some actual tanks. Illaoi simply has too build too much damage to truly be an off-tank (Cleaver + Death's Dance + Sterak's is 2 hybrid items and 1 full offense one). Warwick relies on his flat sustain from passive and Q to stay alive, unlike juggernauts that have durability that scales with health. Darius can be extremely successful as a true offtank with Black Cleaver into full tank, but he's very susceptible to being kited and has to land constant Q's on enemy champions while at low health to achieve the same durability that Urgot gets with his W shield.
: Personally, I don't think Kayn is as confident as he appears to be. He just doesn't want to show Rhaast any weakness.
I disagree. Kayn has to have a truly incredible amount of willpower and self-confidence to even contest a Darkin's influence, let alone maintain essentially complete control of himself (see: Val and Kai struggling to control Varus, who can do almost anything he wants with the exception of killing innocent people). When Kayn defeats Rhaast, he continues on without another thought, saying "I bested the darkin, now the plan continues" as if it wasn't a big deal and he was always going to win.
: This presumes the only function of CC is to enable kills, when in reality it also helps save allies, disrupt critical abilities, remove high-priority targets from combat, and so on. In this respect, CC is far more versatile than just damage, and equally valuable, which is why it is highly recommended to have a team with CC, rather than one with just pure damage.
Death is the most powerful cc. Killing a priority target is much more valuable than locking them down with cc for a few seconds. If tanks weren't locked into building pure durability by their kits, they would build damage because it's such a valuable stat. Juggernauts are basically tanks that are allowed to build damage because their kits scale well with both durability and damage, and having a fighter's damage scaling and a tank's durability is such a strong combination that juggernauts have to be almost entirely immobile to counter their absurd strength. Remember when Riot took Galio, who was boxed into building pure tank to be viable, and then increased his AP scaling? There was a lot of shit on the boards about that... XD
: Okay, but that's what I explained two comments ago in this chain: tank strengths are CC and durability, whereas fighter strengths are damage and durability. Unlike damage, however, any flat CC value retains the same strength throughout a match: in this sense _crowd control auto-scales on its own_. Tanks therefore already _scale more reliably than fighters_, who need items to make sure both their damage and their durability remain high. Because of this, fighters need better scalings to both of these strengths, so that they can remain competitive with other DPS and tanky classes while still building for both damage and survivability.
Damage is more valuable than cc, because cc is completely useless without damage to follow up.
: Again, this does not answer the question of why tanks should have _more_ survivability than fighters, it's just a description of how fighters and tanks operate in fights, which I agree with. At the end of the day, if a fighter dies too quickly to be able to reliably apply DPS, there is no point in picking them over a marksman. In the current state of the game, fighters have second-rate DPS and second-rate durability, so with the exception of a handful of exceptionally powerful fighters, there is no point to picking the class in any consistent manner. This is also why fighters are currently far less popular than marksmen, who have been essential to every team for years, and tanks.
TL;DR is that a tank's only way to be more useful is to build more health and resistances. Fighters are able to build damage and still be durable, so they build damage instead of maxing durability.
Dr Mercy (NA)
: And Death's Dance too. Maybe sustain is just meant to be an AD isolated stat, save for some mages specifically designed around it.
Death's Dance is healing based on physical damage. Maw of Malmortius explicitly mentions "spell vamp" in its Lifegrip passive.
: Sure, but that doesn't answer the question, that just says fighters have to build to make both of their core contributions scale. Tanks, by contrast, don't have to itemize to make their CC scale, because crowd control retains constant value throughout games. This doesn't really justify why one class should be weaker at what they do while other classes auto-scale, in this respect.
Tanks and fighters fulfill different roles and find success building different items. One doesn't outclass the other; in fact, a good team comp should include both (either a fighter top lane and a tank jungle or vise versa). If a tank isn't tanky enough to frontline and cause disruption with their cc over the course of a team fight, the tank isn't going to be helpful, the same way a fighter isn't helpful if they don't deal enough damage to be a kill threat or die too quickly. Tanks achieve more usefulness in fights by staying alive for as long as they can off of sheer resistances. Fighters also rely on being durable, but in a completely different way; fighters will very often have sustain built into their kits, which gives them freedom to build damage without compromising their innate durability. A fighter's job is to deal as much damage as possible over the course of a fight, which means they have to stay alive, but also have to be attacking the entire time as well. A fighter's kit will allow them to do both, with a flexible range of build options (such as Ravenous vs. Titanic Hydra). A tank just has to sit there and apply cc as much as possible to catch enemies and peel for allies, and their kits will very often lock them into building pure defense due to low damage-stat scaling and damage that instead scales off of health or resistances. Tanks have relatively high base damage, but it doesn't outperform a damage-oriented class. It's just a band-aid that allows tanks to be somewhat useful when building pure durability like their kits box them into.
: I have 123 of the 139 champs
80 levels, 100,000 IP. Same thing, just with different appearance. Unless you play a much higher than average number of games than the average player you will be just as close to unlocking the remaining champions as you were before preseason, if not a little closer.
: But why, though? What is it that makes tanks require more tankiness than fighters? Fighters are meant to be durable and output damage, whereas tanks are meant to be durable and output crowd control. In the meantime, both fighters and marksmen are meant to output DPS, but their difference in durability does not in any way make up for the difference in range both classes have, particularly when life steal means marksmen aren't all that fragile. Riot may have stated they wanted tanks to be the most durable class, but in practice that hasn't really worked out best for balance, particularly when many tanks have also ended up outputting a lot of damage. Tanks right now are already not that distinct from fighters in this respect, which makes drawing these lines in the sand all the more nonsensical when it comes to discussing exactly how much more of a certain feature a class should have over the other.
Fighters have abilities that deal damage and empower auto attacks, so they build damage to amplify their abilities and auto attacks. Tanks have abilities that inflict crowd control and boost defenses, so they build health and resistances to stay alive longer and inflict more cc (since cc duration doesn't scale with damage), and also to multiply the effectiveness of defensive steroids.
: Pta is just a flat out worse version of fervor for tryndamere. There is no way for him now to do any kind of short trades in lane, which he could do before(1-2 autos and spin out). Some matchups just become unbearable. You guys are buffing all kinds of fighters and bruisers in this patch and (next patch pbe) with base ad and base damage ability buffs. I dont really understand how riven is more deserving of buffs than tryndamere when trynd literally dipped under 48% winrate last patch in platinum+ which is where you should be looking. Trynd's actual winrate is going down in dia+ aswell which just means he can't deal with alot of the matchups now that he has pretty much no good keystone for him. Trynd's been one of my favorite champs since season 3 and I've never seen him in this bad of a spot in the game. Please give him some kind of buffs for ex. base ad. Tryndamere winrates serverwide in the last 7days(lolalytics) : In plat+, 47,89% Dia+ 46,40% And its been this bad ever since preseason hit
If you want a rune for stronger trades in lane, you should try Electrocute. Press the Attack would be much better in situations where Trynd is just hitting someone over and over again though, but if you're focused more on hitting a few times and then backing off, a higher cooldown, higher impact ability that is easier to proc would definitely be superior.
: Seriously? Is there **anyone** who actually gets more power out of Lethal Tempo over Press the Attack, then?
Lethal Temp is a lot better on ranged characters than on melee because its easier to kite. Champions who rely heavily on on-hit effects should be the best users of the rune because attack speed is their best stat; exceeding the attack speed cap by 80% means nearly doubling on-hit damage.
: Why did the Voidborn change his surname to spite his parents?
This is how you properly execute a joke. A great play on words without a redundant setup so it lacks the cringe factor. As a pun curator of advanced taste, I greatly appreciate this contribution to the memes and games board. Thank you for making my day!
Wanfear (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7vU4XZuz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-06T17:39:45.771+0000) > they are basically throwing their money away for essences at an extremely steep exchange rate. Read: scam
Scam? No. More like a rip-off. They're being completely honest with how little you're getting.
: I don't think his W solo-procs it. I'm not sure if it was a bug or not cause I havn't taken it on him since pbe. I liked fleetfoot more cause he could actually reproc it multiple times like warlords with a speed boost on top of it.
You can still proc Phase Rush fairly easily with Q -> AA -> W or E -> Q -> W. Stormraider's Surgegot has been reborn.
: "Melee Phase Rush users are almost universally outperforming their ranged compatriots"
I'm just stoked about being able to run Phasegot once again. {{champion:6}}
Dasdi96 (NA)
: Did riot sabotage matchmaking or something.
The number of people who play League of Legends is insane. > In January 2014, the game had 27 million active daily players, 7.5 million concurrent players at peak times, and 67 million active monthly players. League of Legends had 100 million monthly active players in 2016. Assuming League of Legends has at least 80 million monthly players this year, and the ratio of monthly:daily:concurrent is the same as it was in 2014: At least 32 million players play this game daily, with 3.2 million of those players being Plat+ At least 9 million players are playing concurrently at peak times during the day, with 900,000 of those players being Plat+
Rexxiee (NA)
: "we nerfed orange esssence because you'd be getting more skin shards"
If you did all of the PROJECT missions (except for the last emote one) you had just enough tokens to get 2 guaranteed skin shard capsules, which is more than you can usually get iirc. You can also get bonus Chests inside of Chests and from rerolling skin shards. Overall, it doesn't nearly add up to what old OE used to be worth, but people are getting more skin shards than normal.
Rhyvin (NA)
: A lux champion shard is worth more then an ultimate skin shard? 630 be for the champ. 600 oe for its ultimate skin? Garbage
One number being bigger than another number does not mean it is worth more. 1000 cents is not worth more than 50 dollars, for example. On top of that, you're comparing two completely unrelated currencies whose values have no impact or meaning when compared to one another, and are completely arbitrary in value. Riot also inflated the value of BE by 6-7 times with the BE update. If Riot had decided to inflate all OE values by the same amount as they inflated BE, an Ultimate shard would be worth 4000 OE, but as I hope you understand, the number of BE versus the number of OE should _**NOT**_ be compared to one another because they are used for completely different transactions and cannot be exchanged for one another.
Kythers (NA)
: What's the point of this?
To disenchant for BE.
: Most of Us Can Accept Change Riot, But...
I stopped reading this thread when I found out that the first three paragraphs amount to "Riot's opinion is wrong and ours is right, therefore Riot is lying to us". Grow up.
: You sacrifice damage runes for a gimmick that doesn’t even guarantee a kill. It’s just another noob trap such as Dark Harvest or BC stacking.
I think you accidentally said "Dark Harvest" instead of "Lethal Tempo". I don't know how you mixed up a rune that helps you one shot an entire enemy team one player at a time and a rune with an easily wasted offensive steroid on a 10 second cooldown, but you couldn't _possibly_ be shit talking my favorite rune, so I have to assume it was a mistake. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Horrible inconsistency with Varus' lore
Well he is 1/3 straight. It's just his other 2/3's that are gay for each other. ######This has to be an accepted sexual orientation on some part of the internet. Can someone look for it on one of those charts with the alien symbols on it?
Rioter Comments
: I think the icon looks cool tbh
Yeah, but imagine what the glow up would be like https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/4/4f/Reign_of_Anger_old.png/revision/latest?cb=20171129222559 https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/a/aa/Cull_the_Meek_old.png/revision/latest?cb=20171129222620 https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/4/40/Ruthless_Predator_old.png/revision/latest?cb=20171129222641 https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/1/1c/Slice_old.png/revision/latest?cb=20171129222712 https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/b/bf/Dice_old.png/revision/latest?cb=20171129230614 https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/1/19/Dominus_old.png/revision/latest?cb=20171129222805 https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/f/fa/Reign_of_Anger.png/revision/latest?cb=20171129224809 https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/f/f3/Cull_the_Meek.png/revision/latest?cb=20171129224619 https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/b/b9/Ruthless_Predator.png/revision/latest?cb=20171129224823 https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/a/ad/Slice.png/revision/latest?cb=20171129224848 https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/4/4c/Dice.png/revision/latest?cb=20171129230544 https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/8/8e/Dominus.png/revision/latest?cb=20171129224703
Show more

SzGamer227

Level 47 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion