: Eternals Feedback Thread: Set 1 Uniques
Here is my take on this... I understand why the majority seems to be in favor of having Eternals be a free addition. However, I both agree and disagree with that idea. Riot needs to make money, period. Yes, the resources could have gone to other things that may or may not have been more profitable like releasing champion posters or Summoners Rift Skins or announcer packs, etc etc., but I think a free price tag wouldn't be entirely fair **if Eternals would be what it could be.** Right now, looking through the current list of Eternal trackers is really boring, at least to me. I get that there are those that would like accessible trackers and those that would like more skill-expressive ones, but pretty much all of these seem too accessible right off the bat. Hell, why is one of the ideas for Cassiopeia tracking kills with her E? That's basically every kill she will every get! **What if Eternals was implemented in more involving ways?** I think it might be a good idea to explore the option of making trackers such as these current ones (in the Google Doc) free while making a new "advanced set" so to speak that would really involve some niche tracking. As **@KawaiiNoJinx** pointed out, it would better to have a tracker for Jinx that shows how many times the player killed a champion with R Juuuuuuust before ending the cast for recall. **_HYPERACTIVE DENIAL_** Number of enemy kills 1s or less before their recall using Jinx's Ultimate — **247** Now fix up some of the wording there and that would be a tracked achievement that a) I would be proud to display and b) that would strike some caution into my play. If I saw that on someone's profile I would definitely be more cautious about where and when I recall in my games. In addition, I wanted to bring up a wonderful point that **@HuzzyGames** brought up in his discussion video where he thought it'd be a good idea to integrate Eternals with the mastery system. The current mastery system represents no sort of skill, just play time essentially. **What if there was new mastery levels that required some sort of achievement via Eternals to unlock them?** Although I don't think that would add much more depth to the current system of "have enough blue essence and play enough games", it would still add some expressiveness and be something that, at least I personally, would be wayyyyy more proud to show off. What if Mastery Level 8 for Xerath required you to have 15 stat-tracked instances (via Eternals) in which you have had 100% accuracy with your Level 3 Ultimate? Again, still not the ideal measure of someone's skill on a champion, but I think it is much better than just using some BE and playing enough Xerath. I want to conclude by saying this: I think the majority of people would be much more willing (than we currently are) to pay for Eternals if they added some sort of emotional value to the game. But that's not everyone, and I think you know that. Personally, I wouldn't mind paying a little bit extra to have a tracker that really made me feel absolute pride in my abilities with a champion **(and maybe even implemented some sort of leaderboard in addition?)**. I would get so excited about seeing a message popping up confirming that I did in fact just _**get a kill with Ziggs' Q whilst being mid-air due to his W Explosive Charge (Fade Away!)**_ That would feel SO much more challenging and SO much more prideful, emotional, and just outright good instead of tracking things that are so very simple and having to pay for those simple stats. These are my two cents, but I do want to reiterate: Thank you Riot for all the hard work you put into this game and the absolutely amazing and free game that you have given us. It really is an amazing game and that is **EXACTLY** why everyone in the community will call Bull when something questionable like this happens. We are complaining because we care. **Much love**, T E R R 4
: The link, it is broken.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: You, I like you. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Urgot is in tehre too now, enjoy :D
: You, I like you. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Hey! I happened to get to Jinx first, Urgot will come soon! Here you go! [Download Page to All the Posters](https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g0j2udei73rb5ez/AAAhYB0gKsbZ7fnHEBl_ILvSa?dl=0)
: what are the votes lol I thought the votes would be champions, but these look awesome and if I had to choose id say do Evelynn or Morgana
[Download Page for Posters](https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g0j2udei73rb5ez/AAAhYB0gKsbZ7fnHEBl_ILvSa?dl=0) // Here ya go (I only have Evelynn done so far, Jinx is next though :D)
: her splash strangely reminds me of syndra...
Looking at the thighs (for purely juxtapositional reasons of course :> ), and the color palette, I can see your point. Edit: Still very cool design and brilliant work
: what are the votes lol I thought the votes would be champions, but these look awesome and if I had to choose id say do Evelynn or Morgana
Honestly, typing the post out I fully expected to do that until I realized that there are over 140 champions lol Oh, and I'll do Evelynn, Morgana, Urgot, then Jinx :P I'll message you when theyre done :D
: That's cool. Can you do Urgot or Jinx? =) If Urgot, preferably in green.
Why not Both?! I'll message you when they're done :D
Rioter Comments
: Mecha jhin?
Rito plz :D +1
Rioter Comments

T E R R 4

Level 135 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion