Barkley (NA)
: I loved skarner when he was released, but he always felt lackluster. That's all there is to say, there's no followup to that. He just always felt lackluster, and still does. Its like he wants to be a good champion, and has the potential, but his parents never taught him anything about ambition or self-betterment, and so now he just works as a cashier at his dad's hardware store and he's totally fine with that. Lives in his parents basement, but thinks he's independent because there's a door to the outside, and so he never has to go upstairs, so to him the basement is kinda like "his house," and he's totally cool with all this. Shame. If only he had a role model, he could do so much better - but dad's always at work, and to his mom, Skarner will always be "her little boy." Classic case of over-coddling.
> [{quoted}](name=Barkley,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RE0T3yv0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-16T17:23:04.295+0000) > > I loved skarner when he was released, but he always felt lackluster. > > That's all there is to say, there's no followup to that. He just always felt lackluster, and still does. > > Its like he wants to be a good champion, and has the potential, but his parents never taught him anything about ambition or self-betterment, and so now he just works as a cashier at his dad's hardware store and he's totally fine with that. Lives in his parents basement, but thinks he's independent because there's a door to the outside, and so he never has to go upstairs, so to him the basement is kinda like "his house," and he's totally cool with all this. > > Shame. If only he had a role model, he could do so much better - but dad's always at work, and to his mom, Skarner will always be "her little boy." > > Classic case of over-coddling. Got something you wanna get off your chest? lol
: What the heck? Hello? **HELLO?** #HELLO?!?!? #*KNOCKING ON HEAD #ANYONE HOME DID I SAY I WAS OFFENDED? WHY LAUGH AT SOMEONE WHO IS TELLING YOU THE STRAIGHT TRUTH. RIOT SAYS YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE MEAN TO PEOPLE AND YET YOU DID THAT ANYWAY, AND THEN YOU GOT PUNISHED. YOU'RE THE ONE ACTING HILARIOUS! I don't get offended when people criticize me in real life because either, they are right and then I reflect on how I can improve, or they are just being dumb, like you are right now. I do not flame people in game and I can say without a SHRED of a doubt that I will NEVER be banned for being toxic in game. Unlike you.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ender Cobra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zm0jkobA,comment-id=00010000000000000001,timestamp=2017-12-14T03:05:58.517+0000) > > What the heck? > Hello? > **HELLO?** > #HELLO?!?!? > #*KNOCKING ON HEAD > #ANYONE HOME > DID I SAY I WAS OFFENDED? WHY LAUGH AT SOMEONE WHO IS TELLING YOU THE STRAIGHT TRUTH. RIOT SAYS YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE MEAN TO PEOPLE AND YET YOU DID THAT ANYWAY, AND THEN YOU GOT PUNISHED. YOU'RE THE ONE ACTING HILARIOUS! I don't get offended when people criticize me in real life because either, they are right and then I reflect on how I can improve, or they are just being dumb, like you are right now. I do not flame people in game and I can say without a SHRED of a doubt that I will NEVER be banned for being toxic in game. > Unlike you. Wow you called me dumb! That's a violation of the summoner's code!
: Using profanity or not saying anything outside of gameplay does NOT mean you get a freebie on this one bud. Being passive aggressive can still get you banned. The ban system can still pick out things like excessive spam or insults, especially if you get a few reports. Also you don't need to quote every response to someone else's post, there's a reply button too...
> [{quoted}](name=Astro Legion,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zm0jkobA,comment-id=000000000003,timestamp=2017-12-14T02:29:43.634+0000) > > Using profanity or not saying anything outside of gameplay does NOT mean you get a freebie on this one bud. Being passive aggressive can still get you banned. The ban system can still pick out things like excessive spam or insults, especially if you get a few reports. > > Also you don't need to quote every response to someone else's post, there's a reply button too... I quote you so you can reflect in depth on the dumb shit you're all saying.
: It doesn't matter which statement was most toxic your question was whether or not what you were saying was toxic and the answer to that is definitely yes. A lot of it is at 14 day suspension worthy. And you had a 100% of not getting punished if you simply didn't type in the chat about your teams mistakes.
LMFAO? 14 day ban ? Wow I feel bad for you in real life. You must get offended when someone doesn't hold the door open for you. I'm actually glad I made this thread now, you and the rest of these commenters gave me a great laugh with how butthurt you get when someone says anything about you in game. Just wait til people catch on, hope you enjoy playing single player automute games.
ZED G0D (NA)
: I like how you say you mute to prevent toxicity, but obviously you didnt mute...If you actually did this wouldn't have happened
> [{quoted}](name=MidSKTFaker,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zm0jkobA,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-12-14T00:11:31.647+0000) > > I like how you say you mute to prevent toxicity, but obviously you didnt mute...If you actually did this wouldn't have happened Yeah my bad, I made a mistake relying on this community / this system to have a little bit of sense. From now on I will not communicate AT ALL in chat. In fact i'm going to delete the chat box from my game folder right now.
Jo0o (NA)
: >For all you know I played 10 games in between where I said NOTHING. Sweet Christmas, get this man a cookie.
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zm0jkobA,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-14T00:21:23.969+0000) > > Sweet Christmas, get this man a cookie. You deserve a chat restriction for your passive aggressiveness, this is unacceptable and violates the summoners code.
: > [{quoted}](name=Tígérbløøð,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zm0jkobA,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-14T00:17:24.530+0000) > > You know damn well this isn't toxic in the least Umm... Tígérbløøð: report MF Tígérbløøð: troll pick top and flame Tígérbløøð: useless Tígérbløøð: to not offend crybabies like u Tígérbløøð: fragile community of feeders and trolls Tígérbløøð: like u Tígérbløøð: you're such a non factor Tígérbløøð: Nice play lol Tígérbløøð: Nice play lol Tígérbløøð: Nice play lol Tígérbløøð: Nice play lol Tígérbløøð: Nice play lol Tígérbløøð: Nice play lol Tígérbløøð: Nice play lol Tígérbløøð: Nice play lol Tígérbløøð: Nice play lol Tígérbløøð: Nice play lol Tígérbløøð: Nice play lol Tígérbløøð: u didnt do shit All of thes count as at least passive agressive, if not straight up insults/attacks.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ender Cobra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zm0jkobA,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-12-14T00:22:08.627+0000) > > Umm... > Tígérbløøð: report MF > Tígérbløøð: troll pick top and flame > Tígérbløøð: useless > Tígérbløøð: to not offend crybabies like u > Tígérbløøð: fragile community of feeders and trolls > Tígérbløøð: like u > Tígérbløøð: you're such a non factor > Tígérbløøð: Nice play lol > Tígérbløøð: Nice play lol > Tígérbløøð: Nice play lol > Tígérbløøð: Nice play lol > Tígérbløøð: Nice play lol > Tígérbløøð: Nice play lol > Tígérbløøð: Nice play lol > Tígérbløøð: Nice play lol > Tígérbløøð: Nice play lol > Tígérbløøð: Nice play lol > Tígérbløøð: Nice play lol > Tígérbløøð: u didnt do shit > All of thes count as at least passive agressive, if not straight up insults/attacks. Last time I checked the point of the system is to punish CONSTANT toxicity, right? Or else everyone with a bad game would be penalized instantly? This is one instance of me being upset.
: Never cursed, wrong. Most toxic thing you said? Tígérbløøð: fragile community of feeders and trolls Tígérbløøð: like u Tígérbløøð: u bad? Insulting not only the person you aimed this at but the entire community. Definitely not within the summoner's code and not activity which should be supported.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ender Cobra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zm0jkobA,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2017-12-14T00:15:15.272+0000) > > Never cursed, wrong. > Most toxic thing you said? > Tígérbløøð: fragile community of feeders and trolls > Tígérbløøð: like u > Tígérbløøð: u bad? > Insulting not only the person you aimed this at but the entire community. Definitely not within the summoner's code and not activity which should be supported. I do not retract my statement in the least, this entire thread proves my point. If that's the worse thing you can point out, I feel sorry for your sense of self worth by being offended.
DaNinad (NA)
: I would never want to have you in a game. You sound like the worst type of player to be with
> [{quoted}](name=DaNinad,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zm0jkobA,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-12-14T00:17:26.366+0000) > > I would never want to have you in a game. You sound like the worst type of player to be with Yeah man i'm akin to h__ler because I was sarcastic or pointed out a teammates score. Hopefully you get matched with feeders or trolls instead of me. Edit: I mean since you rather play with them than me.
: What about the parts where he calls his team trolls?
> [{quoted}](name=The Ender Cobra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zm0jkobA,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-12-14T00:09:53.753+0000) > > What about the parts where he calls his team trolls? Do you have the context of those games? No?
: Calling people trolls and calling for reports is always a bad call, but you are also insulting your team mates in other ways which only takes you further down the rabbit hole. I'm sorry, but I think you deserved it.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ender Cobra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zm0jkobA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-14T00:08:22.944+0000) > > Calling people trolls and calling for reports is always a bad call, but you are also insulting your team mates in other ways which only takes you further down the rabbit hole. > I'm sorry, but I think you deserved it. Ok what is the most toxic thing I said?
Jo0o (NA)
: The only snowflake here is you. You got a little pissed off and threw at least three distinct tantrums. That's not mature behavior. I'm not gonna hold your hand and walk you through the exact nature of how to treat your fellow man with respect. You should have learned that from friends and family before now. Shape up or face a ban next time.
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zm0jkobA,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-14T00:13:28.646+0000) > > The only snowflake here is you. You got a little pissed off and threw at least three distinct tantrums. That's not mature behavior. > > I'm not gonna hold your hand and walk you through the exact nature of how to treat your fellow man with respect. You should have learned that from friends and family before now. Shape up or face a ban next time. Wow people like you just camp this forum hoping to get some form of golden star. You know damn well this isn't toxic in the least and this just solidifies how sheltered you are in reality. Can't wait till this happens to you. These are 3 distinct games in which you have no idea how many were played in between or the context of the games. For all you know I played 10 games in between where I said NOTHING.
Jo0o (NA)
: Blind pick sucks, and you'll wind up with folks disrespectfully forcing you out of your called role. I sympathize. However, that's not a good reason to start and continue an argument spanning across entire games. That's just a waste of everybody's time and focus. These logs are full of you berating and ridiculing your teammates, which is pretty straightforward toxicity. Chat is for strategy, not for pissing contests.
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zm0jkobA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-14T00:08:02.579+0000) > > Blind pick sucks, and you'll wind up with folks disrespectfully forcing you out of your called role. I sympathize. > > However, that's not a good reason to start and continue an argument spanning across entire games. That's just a waste of everybody's time and focus. These logs are full of you berating and ridiculing your teammates, which is pretty straightforward toxicity. Chat is for strategy, not for pissing contests. OK so from now on I won't use chat at all and mute everyone at the gamestart. You can do whatever you want in this game including troll or feed as long as you don't say something that is even a LITTLE hostile to your team. Therefore, I won't say anything at all to offend this snowflake community. I never cursed at anyone or said anything outside of their gameplay. Even without context this is harsh criticism at worst. Quote the most toxic thing I said?
Rioter Comments

Tígérbløøð

Level 16 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion