Unvictus (NA)
: You and you're entire pressence on the boards is the meme honestly. All you do is go around trolling different threads and I can't take anything you say seriously. Go waste your time elsewhere. The fact that you had to tell people you weren't joking in one of your other comments on this thread should do all the talking. Go to "Memes and Games" if all you want to do is troll.
this guy's whole existence is a joke. He always shits on Katarina, then says he is the most dedicated player in the game.
rujitra (NA)
: This is untrue. If you continue spreading misinformation, I don't think the moderators will hesitate to remove your ability to do so.
bro u honestly just come to these posts to get downvoted. Like every single time i see you in these type of posts you just full of downvotes. God damn.
Midg3t (EUNE)
: 1. He was already banned for that (source: Tarzaned's response vid, at 13:20 i believe) 2. Funny how you linked a vid made by Dekar, a guy that harrassed Tarzaned aswell (Source: whole "response" vid), how come youre not calling him out aswell? Is he not popular enough so he wouldnt gather as much internet points as Tarzaned would?
> [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AMiJ9a2L,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-06-26T07:56:05.848+0000) > > 1. He was already banned for that (source: Tarzaned's response vid, at 13:20 i believe) > 2. Funny how you linked a vid made by Dekar, a guy that harrassed Tarzaned aswell (Source: whole "response" vid), how come youre not calling him out aswell? Is he not popular enough so he wouldnt gather as much internet points as Tarzaned would? These guys are hypocrites.
: Twisted Treeline's lack of attention from Riot
Its gonna be another dominion. Ignore it and then make ppl not play it, then remove it because ppl don't play it.
: @Riot; Allied minions are team-killers but we have a potential solution
Here is a simple solution. Put in ghosting or whatever its called to avoid unit collision in forms of boots. If assassins wants to get that they have to sacrifice mercs or if its an ap assassin then sorcs. Those boots don't give 45 movement speed instead give 40. There u go, problem solved. or bring back those boots enchantments and put it there, for like 300 gold.
: NIGHTBLUE GOT A 2 WEEK "VACATION", ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? :D
Ok, that's fine. Nightblue is handling his ban better than Nubrac did. He's understanding his ban, while Nubrac still doesn't understand why his ban. Both of them deserve the ban, but Nubrac more than NB3. Looking at the summoner's code, Nubrac broke code: 1.4,5. NB3 broke : 7 and 9. Both deserved it. I still wouldn't want Nubrac in my game tho
Ornn (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Beacon Academy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Iky8F466,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-06-17T01:37:36.384+0000) > > No one said roaming supporta are bad. He sat in mid lane and abandoned botlane from level one without discussion. > > Sivir didn't know what was going on and tilted. > > Irelia didn't know what was going on and got pissed off that Teemo was taking her exp. > > NB3 & Neeko both watched how those two got effected by Teemo and got pissed off as well. they all knew what was going on because he told them in champ select before getting abused by nb3 lmfao and he does this consantly in every other game he has played with now issue and has over a 50% win rate with it but nope comes accross the most entitled league streamer in existance and all of a sudden hes toxic and greafing. think about it
> [{quoted}](name=Ornn,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Iky8F466,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T01:40:06.297+0000) > > they all knew what was going on because he told them in champ select before getting abused by nb3 lmfao and he does this consantly in every other game he has played with now issue and has over a 50% win rate with it but nope comes accross the most entitled league streamer in existance and all of a sudden hes toxic and greafing. think about it he never said anything, why are you lying. IF that were the case, then they would've been more prepared for it
Ornn (OCE)
: the fact you're trying to efend nb3 actions is a joke. riot released a roaming support champion season ago guess what his name is..........{{champion:432}} this guys actions were justified nb3 is a joke of a person and i hope her gets whats comming for him
> [{quoted}](name=Ornn,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Iky8F466,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-17T01:00:43.860+0000) > > the fact you're trying to efend nb3 actions is a joke. riot released a roaming support champion season ago guess what his name is..........{{champion:432}} this guys actions were justified nb3 is a joke of a person and i hope her gets whats comming for him That's the thing. Roaming supports. They start bot lane with the adc and roam, not go mid lvl 1 and soak up the xp.
Morbys (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h9EE9eK,comment-id=00050000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T09:21:36.405+0000) > > Ok silver, let me explain it to you since you still don't understand. > > Nightblue and the rest of the team afk'd. And what should happen? Get a 5 min leaverbuster? 20 min? Fine then if you want to be petty about it. > > You have zero chance of winning if you give up. OK, but why did they give up? Because one player decided to ruin the game for the 4 others? What makes him so special? Why is he allowed to ruin the game for the rest of the team. That's flawed logic there. > > You hardstuck silvers deal with it everyday because you are most of the playerbase, that's why when you get to high elo, people are at their peak and the only thing that makes a differnce is the mental. IF you fk ur team's mental then the game is lost. "The only people that griefed was his team.". Again go and do some research on what xp is in league of legends. Then come back with this point. > > Btw there is a big difference between low and high elo. Why do you think they are at the top of the ladder of at least a million players. You are actually delusional if you think a silver player and a master player are the same skill level. You're telling me, that if Caps went against a silver in solo queue by either smurfing or by the enemy buying a high elo account, then you need help. You get better at this game, by putting time into it and learning through experience. You might get the occasional prodigy, but then again they still have more understanding of the game than the average player. You are not the same as voyboy, he has way more gameplay knowledge than you, and not just him, but every high elo player. They have a better understanding of the game and they say that nubrac was griefing. > > " Let me reiterate a concept I went over in the last paragraph, you take away any chance of winning by giving up and just afking, you still have a chance working with the team by still trying" > > This is a funny statement because there was no team to work with since he didn't want to work with them. He did his own thing and they got fked over. Sorry but there is no excuse for Nubrac and his actions. He deserves the punishment and that's it. Nightblue might need a leaverbuster for afk, but that's it. > > > Also show me where NB3 threaten Nubrac? Stop pulling shit from your ass, watch the whole stream, match, or whatever. Then come back with that bs if you even can. > > > Another thing i have to explain since you don't understand. Nightblue's actions outside the game and in his stream shouldn't be punished. Why? Because its not part of the game, he was saying this outside of the game. It's like you getting upset with a player and calling them a fkin r%%%%%. The same thing here, if anything Nubrac deserves to get punished on twitch, since he was streaming NB3 stream on his own stream without permission breaking the twitch TOS. > > > you are a great examle of a typical silver thinking they deserve challenger. There's really nothing to respond to this, you're so delusional that you don't even see logic or reason. Of course there are differences, but I said they are slight changes in gameplay, it isn't some big secret that you keep telling yourself. I understand breaking that little wall of yours hurts your precious self esteem, but you aren't special, but I will stop since rank seems to give you validation in some pathetic form. The rules are pretty set, regardless of what rank you are. And what he did along with the rest of the team, is bannable. Unless they are going to treat this like the GOP of our government, the rules set forward should be held accountable to everyone, not just "lower ranks". And until they either change the rules, people won't stop being outraged over it.
> [{quoted}](name=Morbys,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h9EE9eK,comment-id=000500000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T19:11:18.570+0000) > > There's really nothing to respond to this, you're so delusional that you don't even see logic or reason. Of course there are differences, but I said they are slight changes in gameplay, it isn't some big secret that you keep telling yourself. I understand breaking that little wall of yours hurts your precious self esteem, but you aren't special, but I will stop since rank seems to give you validation in some pathetic form. > > The rules are pretty set, regardless of what rank you are. And what he did along with the rest of the team, is bannable. Unless they are going to treat this like the GOP of our government, the rules set forward should be held accountable to everyone, not just "lower ranks". And until they either change the rules, people won't stop being outraged over it. You wanna talk about rules? In the summoners code that states : Enjoy yourself but not at the expense of others. Based on this rule Nubrac deserves a ban. He made the other 4 players not enjoy the game
Morbys (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h9EE9eK,comment-id=00050000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T09:21:36.405+0000) > > Ok silver, let me explain it to you since you still don't understand. > > Nightblue and the rest of the team afk'd. And what should happen? Get a 5 min leaverbuster? 20 min? Fine then if you want to be petty about it. > > You have zero chance of winning if you give up. OK, but why did they give up? Because one player decided to ruin the game for the 4 others? What makes him so special? Why is he allowed to ruin the game for the rest of the team. That's flawed logic there. > > You hardstuck silvers deal with it everyday because you are most of the playerbase, that's why when you get to high elo, people are at their peak and the only thing that makes a differnce is the mental. IF you fk ur team's mental then the game is lost. "The only people that griefed was his team.". Again go and do some research on what xp is in league of legends. Then come back with this point. > > Btw there is a big difference between low and high elo. Why do you think they are at the top of the ladder of at least a million players. You are actually delusional if you think a silver player and a master player are the same skill level. You're telling me, that if Caps went against a silver in solo queue by either smurfing or by the enemy buying a high elo account, then you need help. You get better at this game, by putting time into it and learning through experience. You might get the occasional prodigy, but then again they still have more understanding of the game than the average player. You are not the same as voyboy, he has way more gameplay knowledge than you, and not just him, but every high elo player. They have a better understanding of the game and they say that nubrac was griefing. > > " Let me reiterate a concept I went over in the last paragraph, you take away any chance of winning by giving up and just afking, you still have a chance working with the team by still trying" > > This is a funny statement because there was no team to work with since he didn't want to work with them. He did his own thing and they got fked over. Sorry but there is no excuse for Nubrac and his actions. He deserves the punishment and that's it. Nightblue might need a leaverbuster for afk, but that's it. > > > Also show me where NB3 threaten Nubrac? Stop pulling shit from your ass, watch the whole stream, match, or whatever. Then come back with that bs if you even can. > > > Another thing i have to explain since you don't understand. Nightblue's actions outside the game and in his stream shouldn't be punished. Why? Because its not part of the game, he was saying this outside of the game. It's like you getting upset with a player and calling them a fkin r%%%%%. The same thing here, if anything Nubrac deserves to get punished on twitch, since he was streaming NB3 stream on his own stream without permission breaking the twitch TOS. > > > you are a great examle of a typical silver thinking they deserve challenger. There's really nothing to respond to this, you're so delusional that you don't even see logic or reason. Of course there are differences, but I said they are slight changes in gameplay, it isn't some big secret that you keep telling yourself. I understand breaking that little wall of yours hurts your precious self esteem, but you aren't special, but I will stop since rank seems to give you validation in some pathetic form. The rules are pretty set, regardless of what rank you are. And what he did along with the rest of the team, is bannable. Unless they are going to treat this like the GOP of our government, the rules set forward should be held accountable to everyone, not just "lower ranks". And until they either change the rules, people won't stop being outraged over it.
> [{quoted}](name=Morbys,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h9EE9eK,comment-id=000500000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T19:11:18.570+0000) > > There's really nothing to respond to this, you're so delusional that you don't even see logic or reason. Of course there are differences, but I said they are slight changes in gameplay, it isn't some big secret that you keep telling yourself. I understand breaking that little wall of yours hurts your precious self esteem, but you aren't special, but I will stop since rank seems to give you validation in some pathetic form. > > The rules are pretty set, regardless of what rank you are. And what he did along with the rest of the team, is bannable. Unless they are going to treat this like the GOP of our government, the rules set forward should be held accountable to everyone, not just "lower ranks". And until they either change the rules, people won't stop being outraged over it. You can't respond because you don't have anything to argue with. You actually don't understand how the game works and still argue, that's pretty sad. You keep saying slight changes yet you can't seem to change your gameplay. Having a higher rank and being able to continue to stay in that rank shows that you have more knowledge than the average player, which is silver/gold. You're pretty pathetic trying to push this "ivory tower" shit on me. You don't know the game as well as the high elo players. That is so simple to understand, so when someone with more knowledge is explaining then they're most likely right. If someone who is a doctor is talking about your medical condition and your friend says the doctor is wrong and that you don't have anything. Who are you going to believe? Someone who has more knowledge than the average person the field or someone with average knowledge. You talk about rules and then forget about Nubrac ruining the game for the 4 players. What makes him more special than them? He tilted them and made them not want to play the game. How is that fair that he doesn't get punished. If you want nb3 to get punished so bad, then go to support like nb3 did with nubrac. You don't even know about the lpp thing, do you?. It doesn't give them more power over others, where their vote is more valuable. It just speeds up the process of a support ticket that is sent. He sent a support ticket, his "riot friend" is the support team. Just like everyone else. Nubrac admits that teemo support is trash and it shouldn't be played, but goes teemo support? Explain how that makes sense. The best punishment nb3 can get is a leaverbuster for his afk behavior. Nubrac contradicts himself many times in a conversation between himself and nb3, tarzand, and alicopter. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsYRKAGlORo Come up with something better than "I understand breaking that little wall of yours hurts your precious self esteem", "ivory tower", and try to understand why rank is brought up. Even if you are elo boosted, if you aren't understanding how the game works, then you will drop to your elo eventually. Btw Nubrac is allegedly being elo boosted, so I don't know if it was his stat that was working. Again allegedly, i dont know for sure, and i dont care.
: wow, you are part of the reason this community is going to shit. YES there is a MUTE button. but the MUTE button DOES NOT EXCUSE NB3s BEHAVIOR.
that doesn't excuse nubrac's behavior to his team. Ruining the game for 4 players. What makes him more special than 4 players?
: if nightblue3 sees this, he might ban tyler1
I mean he didn't leave his adc to 2v1 from lvl 1. Nubrac may have invented but T1 perfected it.
: Called him "trash" in lobby among other things he said to him In game. Not all the videos show it as they cut out alot. But NB3 was very toxic to nubrac via in game chat.
I mean there are many things that could happen here. There is a MUTE button which Nubrac could use. If he didn't then he just wanted the attention and its simple as that. Second if he can't handle being called trash then he shouldn't be on league or online in general. Btw alot of video was cut out and taken out of context. Something that is being neglected.
: > [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sP62E7iK,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2019-06-19T01:17:53.786+0000) > > he has 48% winrate on teemo. What r u on By that logic having a 48% WR on a champion is ban-able. Seems like last season you had 48% WR on {{champion:13}} , sorry about your account m8. But honestly, a bad strat isn't ban-able.
> [{quoted}](name=novac3721,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sP62E7iK,comment-id=000600010000,timestamp=2019-06-19T04:34:25.227+0000) > > By that logic having a 48% WR on a champion is ban-able. Seems like last season you had 48% WR on {{champion:13}} , sorry about your account m8. > > But honestly, a bad strat isn't ban-able. Here the thing buddy, this account isn't important to me. I play this with my friends and climb with a different one. Also I still play him in the MIDLANE, like the role i queued up for. He queued for support and then just went mid and soaked up xp. How is that the same thing? Pretty delusional. Here is the thing, the reason he got banned wasn't the strat itself. It was him: 1. Not communicating the strat 2. Ruining the game for 4 other players which is griefing 3. refusing to listen to others and continue to tilt the team. Simple as this. He ruined the game for 4 others.
: > [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sP62E7iK,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2019-06-19T01:17:53.786+0000) > > he has 48% winrate on teemo. What r u on he had a 70% win rate before night-blue got done with him. NB3's high-profile streamer status probably got every high level player that watches him to have bias and think that he's trolling without giving the strategy a chance
> [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sP62E7iK,comment-id=000600010001,timestamp=2019-06-19T07:54:34.461+0000) > > he had a 70% win rate before night-blue got done with him. NB3's high-profile streamer status probably got every high level player that watches him to have bias and think that he's trolling without giving the strategy a chance They agree with NB3 because they are high level players and understand the game. Also how you expect someone to give you a chance if you dont explain it to them what you are gonna do. They couldve picked differently to try it out, the adc could've picked a safer adc to play, and nb3 could've adapted, but there was nothing.
Morbys (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h9EE9eK,comment-id=000500000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T00:31:59.696+0000) > > LOL. There is a huge gap in skill between ranks, i dont think you understand. I only bring up ur rank to show that you're still missing knowledge of how the game works. That's why there are low ranks and higher ranks, thats why when high elo come to smurf they stomp on them, because they have better understanding of the game. Also if someone did that to u, you wouldn't play passive. You would be upset, communication is key and nubrac didn't communicate. > > btw nightblue didnt ragequit, he was in base after 2 others were afk in base BEFORE him. He didn't get the team to report him, the team already said that before. the midlaner was begging him to leave his lane, he refused to cooperate. He was griefing the game and deserves to get banned. I suggest you watch what happened because u seem misinformed. Nightblue afk's the one game, should be banned? Nubrac constantly griefs and shouldn't get banned? > > How delusional are you? > > Even tarzanned and alicopter think the ban was justified. > > > Tarzaned the one who gets rank one every season almost. Yes, ask other high ranking elo individuals their thoughts, because their opinions trump what is clearly stated in the code of conduct, and you're pretty cluless if you think there is some huge gap, especially in NA ROFL. The only ones delusional are the ones who honestly think NB3 shouldn't get banned, not only b/c of his actions in game but outside of it too. https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/c0vrbz/jensen_doublelift_icu_and_forest_challenger/eral1ac/?context=10000 Read the post by the rioter, especially of note, "We do not approve of LPP members threatening players with this privilege and we address these instances when it happens." Which is exactly what he did. You can't expect people to follow your BS rules if you don't even adhere to the simplest ones. AFKing, even if its "to save time" is still afking. You have ZERO chance to win when you just give up, as opposed to working with what you got. Us "hardstuck silvers" know this b/c we deal with it EVERYDAY. You man-children have this happen to you occasionally and you lose your shit, at least he was still trying. The only people that griefed was his team. Let me reiterate a concept I went over in the last paragraph, you take away any chance of winning by giving up and just afking, you still have a chance working with the team by still trying. Sorry but there is no excuse for NB3 and his teams actions. Regardless of how you view Nubrac as "trolling". This seems to be the concept you kids don't seem to get in your "ivory tower".
> [{quoted}](name=Morbys,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h9EE9eK,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T06:28:30.253+0000) > > Yes, ask other high ranking elo individuals their thoughts, because their opinions trump what is clearly stated in the code of conduct, and you're pretty cluless if you think there is some huge gap, especially in NA ROFL. The only ones delusional are the ones who honestly think NB3 shouldn't get banned, not only b/c of his actions in game but outside of it too. > > https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/c0vrbz/jensen_doublelift_icu_and_forest_challenger/eral1ac/?context=10000 > > Read the post by the rioter, especially of note, "We do not approve of LPP members threatening players with this privilege and we address these instances when it happens." Which is exactly what he did. You can't expect people to follow your BS rules if you don't even adhere to the simplest ones. AFKing, even if its "to save time" is still afking. You have ZERO chance to win when you just give up, as opposed to working with what you got. Us "hardstuck silvers" know this b/c we deal with it EVERYDAY. You man-children have this happen to you occasionally and you lose your shit, at least he was still trying. The only people that griefed was his team. > > Let me reiterate a concept I went over in the last paragraph, you take away any chance of winning by giving up and just afking, you still have a chance working with the team by still trying. Sorry but there is no excuse for NB3 and his teams actions. Regardless of how you view Nubrac as "trolling". This seems to be the concept you kids don't seem to get in your "ivory tower". Ok silver, let me explain it to you since you still don't understand. Nightblue and the rest of the team afk'd. And what should happen? Get a 5 min leaverbuster? 20 min? Fine then if you want to be petty about it. You have zero chance of winning if you give up. OK, but why did they give up? Because one player decided to ruin the game for the 4 others? What makes him so special? Why is he allowed to ruin the game for the rest of the team. That's flawed logic there. You hardstuck silvers deal with it everyday because you are most of the playerbase, that's why when you get to high elo, people are at their peak and the only thing that makes a differnce is the mental. IF you fk ur team's mental then the game is lost. "The only people that griefed was his team.". Again go and do some research on what xp is in league of legends. Then come back with this point. Btw there is a big difference between low and high elo. Why do you think they are at the top of the ladder of at least a million players. You are actually delusional if you think a silver player and a master player are the same skill level. You're telling me, that if Caps went against a silver in solo queue by either smurfing or by the enemy buying a high elo account, then you need help. You get better at this game, by putting time into it and learning through experience. You might get the occasional prodigy, but then again they still have more understanding of the game than the average player. You are not the same as voyboy, he has way more gameplay knowledge than you, and not just him, but every high elo player. They have a better understanding of the game and they say that nubrac was griefing. " Let me reiterate a concept I went over in the last paragraph, you take away any chance of winning by giving up and just afking, you still have a chance working with the team by still trying" This is a funny statement because there was no team to work with since he didn't want to work with them. He did his own thing and they got fked over. Sorry but there is no excuse for Nubrac and his actions. He deserves the punishment and that's it. Nightblue might need a leaverbuster for afk, but that's it. Also show me where NB3 threaten Nubrac? Stop pulling shit from your ass, watch the whole stream, match, or whatever. Then come back with that bs if you even can. Another thing i have to explain since you don't understand. Nightblue's actions outside the game and in his stream shouldn't be punished. Why? Because its not part of the game, he was saying this outside of the game. It's like you getting upset with a player and calling them a fkin r%%%%%. The same thing here, if anything Nubrac deserves to get punished on twitch, since he was streaming NB3 stream on his own stream without permission breaking the twitch TOS. you are a great examle of a typical silver thinking they deserve challenger.
: This is in no way a bad player, if you dont remember some time not that long ago another support player "AdellaideSkyheart" had a very similar thing happen to him, and just like this the community backed him to the fullest they could and yet somehow people just like you went off saying how hes a mennace and trolling... if you got a +80% win rate trolling, why kids in gold tryharding every ranked game hardstuck then? This man "greifed" his way to grandmaster, thats fking impressive no matter how you look at it.
> [{quoted}](name=I Like Teemo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sP62E7iK,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-06-18T20:40:34.685+0000) > > This is in no way a bad player, if you dont remember some time not that long ago another support player "AdellaideSkyheart" had a very similar thing happen to him, and just like this the community backed him to the fullest they could and yet somehow people just like you went off saying how hes a mennace and trolling... if you got a +80% win rate trolling, why kids in gold tryharding every ranked game hardstuck then? This man "greifed" his way to grandmaster, thats fking impressive no matter how you look at it. he has 48% winrate on teemo. What r u on
: > [{quoted}](name=Light Burner,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=sWXnItMW,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-18T18:39:38.286+0000) > > NB3 was in the right there is no chaos justice was served the way it should of been when he got banned. Thing is nubrac deserved the ban hell I would report him if he was in my game. But the MAIN THING PEOPLE ARE FORGRTTING is that if I did what NB3 did by threatening, harassing, and verbally abusing nubrac while going afk I would get punished for it 100% so why isnt Nb3 getting that punishment? Toxic behaviour is toxic behaviour there should be no bias in riots own rules.
Where did he verbally abuse in the game? Maybe on stream, but that has nothing to do with the game.
Morbys (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h9EE9eK,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T09:08:03.235+0000) > > being hardstuck silver means ur bad and don't know what you are talking about. You called me and idiot so im just returning the favor. You clearly don't understand how the game works and think its "off-meta" when its troll. Soaking up midlane's xp without his permission, forcing adc to 2v1 from lvl 1, and making 2 lanes ungankable is greifing. Nightblue had every right to be upset at noobrac. He has a 48% winrate on teemo. What a nice strat. from 411 games, he's got a 48% winrate on teemo. His 81% winrate is in flex and its gold 4. So basically low elo. The midlaner told him to leave or he'll report even before nightblue did. You should watch more educational videos on league since you CLEARLY need it. > > > > Imagine this: > you play adc > > ur supp leaves to go mid > > > you cant farm and ur against a zyra and cait > > > jg cant come bot since you are too behind and they would kill u guys > > if he does come enemy jg might countergank and u both die and lose tower. > > > you are both behind as well as the mid and the troll HIMSELF. > > you lose the game and it cost you to drop in the chart. > > > > its not hard to see why nightblue was upset, it amazes me how blind silvers can be to the troll. > > > > btw ur hardstuck silver for 4 seasons, clearly u don't understand the frustration since you won't see him often while high elo players would see him more often. so it does have something to do with the argument at hand It doesn't mean I am bad, this is where a lot of players have a disconnect, they think there is some HUGE gap in skill between ranks but there really isn't its just slight adjustments in gameplay, I watch plenty of videos. And if someone did that to me, I would play extremely passive and farm. I wouldn't ragequit and afk then get my entire team to report one person. That's the difference between people who believe NB3 should be banned and those who don't. They are complicit with his actions b/c they themselves are toxic.
> [{quoted}](name=Morbys,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h9EE9eK,comment-id=00050000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T23:31:39.846+0000) > > It doesn't mean I am bad, this is where a lot of players have a disconnect, they think there is some HUGE gap in skill between ranks but there really isn't its just slight adjustments in gameplay, I watch plenty of videos. And if someone did that to me, I would play extremely passive and farm. I wouldn't ragequit and afk then get my entire team to report one person. That's the difference between people who believe NB3 should be banned and those who don't. They are complicit with his actions b/c they themselves are toxic. LOL. There is a huge gap in skill between ranks, i dont think you understand. I only bring up ur rank to show that you're still missing knowledge of how the game works. That's why there are low ranks and higher ranks, thats why when high elo come to smurf they stomp on them, because they have better understanding of the game. Also if someone did that to u, you wouldn't play passive. You would be upset, communication is key and nubrac didn't communicate. btw nightblue didnt ragequit, he was in base after 2 others were afk in base BEFORE him. He didn't get the team to report him, the team already said that before. the midlaner was begging him to leave his lane, he refused to cooperate. He was griefing the game and deserves to get banned. I suggest you watch what happened because u seem misinformed. Nightblue afk's the one game, should be banned? Nubrac constantly griefs and shouldn't get banned? How delusional are you? Even tarzanned and alicopter think the ban was justified. Tarzaned the one who gets rank one every season almost.
: You know what's up! https://giphy.com/gifs/mlb-josh-bell-chest-rMAs5XEGZmH3W
{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: Can we please stop discussing NB3?
lol complaining about yas and riven. tbh fk yas and riven broken yas
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EdIEjENE,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T12:07:04.823+0000) > > why should NB3 get banned? afk? u do realize that 2 others afk'd before him. I just looked at this even more and i can confidently say he doesn't deserve punishment if the others who afk'd don't get punished either. I think you are a little biased, your experiences are clouding your judgement.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EdIEjENE,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T12:09:16.940+0000) > > I think you are a little biased, your experiences are clouding your judgement. I don't think I am. I'm not a fan of his streams, but some of his videos are interesting. I looked at this from both sides and nubrac is mostly in the wrong. NB3 was being unprofessional, but he doesn't deserve punishment, nubrac does.
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EdIEjENE,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T11:58:12.340+0000) > > Then punish everyone else that was afk at base. Nubrac deserves the punishment, NB3 did act unprofessionally and he admitted that he was wrong. Nubrac keeps denying that he was trolling, but he was. He griefs his team and then expects to be ok? fk outta here with that bs. Nubrac deserves a perma if he does that after his well deserved 14 day ban. I'm not defending either of them, they both should be treated equally and they both should have faced consequences of their actions.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EdIEjENE,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T12:01:14.384+0000) > > I'm not defending either of them, they both should be treated equally and they both should have faced consequences of their actions. why should NB3 get banned? afk? u do realize that 2 others afk'd before him. I just looked at this even more and i can confidently say he doesn't deserve punishment if the others who afk'd don't get punished either.
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EdIEjENE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T09:41:16.083+0000) > > {{champion:33}} > > but fr tho. Its annoying to see how many people can't seem to understand why he was upset I don't care if he was upset, we all are from time to time. He's not the king of League streamers, he should not be allowed to ignore rules. They both should've been given punishments accordingly.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EdIEjENE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T11:35:24.120+0000) > > I don't care if he was upset, we all are from time to time. He's not the king of League streamers, he should not be allowed to ignore rules. They both should've been given punishments accordingly. Then punish everyone else that was afk at base. Nubrac deserves the punishment, NB3 did act unprofessionally and he admitted that he was wrong. Nubrac keeps denying that he was trolling, but he was. He griefs his team and then expects to be ok? fk outta here with that bs. Nubrac deserves a perma if he does that after his well deserved 14 day ban.
Destaice (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kYUusw51,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T08:52:43.541+0000) > > Just because his winrate is "decent" doesn't mean we want it. Especially when we are forced with it by a ultimatum without being asked. Why should you get to decide how other players get to play?
> [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kYUusw51,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T09:06:33.647+0000) > > Why should you get to decide how other players get to play? why should others decide how we play? He forced them to play differently and they didn't want to and lost the game. When u are supporting u dont go and screw over the team for ur own self
: > [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EdIEjENE,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-06-18T10:09:44.165+0000) > > From what i have seen, people's argument is that Nubrac had an off meta build, which is completely false. His build was meta poke supp, what he did was wrong and what NB3 was wrong as well. But if Nubrac wasn't being an asshat then NB3 wouldn't have acted the way he did. Once again, that just reaffirms the point I made. Regardless of how someone may feel about the actions of others, it is never going to justify an excuse to break the rules yourself. Countless people are told to ignore it and make use of the report function if they feel negatively impacted on during their games. Did Nightblue report it? Yes. Did he ignore it? No. I'm also not a fan of the concept that a player must alter their gameplay to accommodate a streamer in their game. One of the Riot comments on Reddit I believe pointed out that this particular playstyle should not be done when a high profile streamer is in their game. With that in mind, if a person wishes to stream their games then that is their prerogative and their choice, but it in itself should not impose onto others which is the tone I pick up from that statement. And lastly, I just felt that it was rather ironic that a sentence along the lines of: "It looks bad when a streamer is still griefing two days after being reported" is said by a streamer that was breaking the rules himself during the game. I'm not particularly sure whether it's simply American culture to prove oneself right or if it is just a case that these particular people feel entitled, but whichever way it is they are oblivious to the obvious. In other parts of the world, we would call that a "fool".
> [{quoted}](name=Say Youre Sorry,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EdIEjENE,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T10:46:31.119+0000) > > Once again, that just reaffirms the point I made. Regardless of how someone may feel about the actions of others, it is never going to justify an excuse to break the rules yourself. Countless people are told to ignore it and make use of the report function if they feel negatively impacted on during their games. > > Did Nightblue report it? Yes. > Did he ignore it? No. > > I'm also not a fan of the concept that a player must alter their gameplay to accommodate a streamer in their game. One of the Riot comments on Reddit I believe pointed out that this particular playstyle should not be done when a high profile streamer is in their game. With that in mind, if a person wishes to stream their games then that is their prerogative and their choice, but it in itself should not impose onto others which is the tone I pick up from that statement. > > And lastly, I just felt that it was rather ironic that a sentence along the lines of: "It looks bad when a streamer is still griefing two days after being reported" is said by a streamer that was breaking the rules himself during the game. > > I'm not particularly sure whether it's simply American culture to prove oneself right or if it is just a case that these particular people feel entitled, but whichever way it is they are oblivious to the obvious. In other parts of the world, we would call that a "fool". I agree with you on this
Destaice (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EdIEjENE,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-06-18T10:00:51.232+0000) > > What are on about? > > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} Your start of this thread was projecting your own toxicity onto anyone who may disagree with you
> [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EdIEjENE,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T10:16:18.022+0000) > > Your start of this thread was projecting your own toxicity onto anyone who may disagree with you oh i see where u coming from. I mean based on what i have seen on the boards. Do u really think im the one being toxic? As you can see, my conversations haven't been toxic or at least i hope they arent
Kanzler (NA)
: > He could if he built crit items. WTF logic is this? I don't even know what your point is anymore lol. You're flip flopping more than a house of pancakes.
what is ur point? Ezreal cant crit without crit items, like every other champion. Ezreal can tank if he built tank, like every other champion. What are u on?
CLG ear (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EdIEjENE,comment-id=000200000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T10:06:02.533+0000) > > I didn't watch the whole game, but i don't think NB3 was the only one afk in base. He should get a punishment for what he did in game, but what he said on stream can't be punished. It is not part of the game, if that were the case, then most league streamers wouldn't exist. DOM, YASSUO, TF BLADE, QTIE, HASH, NB3, and the legendary TRICK2G No i agree with that. Whatever he says on stream isn't actionable, but what he did in the game is more than enough to warrant a punishment
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EdIEjENE,comment-id=0002000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T10:10:57.533+0000) > > No i agree with that. Whatever he says on stream isn't actionable, but what he did in the game is more than enough to warrant a punishment Glad we can agree on that
: I think the jist of the point that people make is that regardless of whether or not Riot determines Nubrac to be in the wrong for his own actions, each person is responsible for themselves and their own conduct. The argument that Nightblue makes is that he is allowed to AFK in a game because two others did it first. Taking this excuse and applying it elsewhere, that is no different from Player 3 saying they are allowed to be racist in chat because Players 1 and 2 were racist first. That is not how it works and it is common knowledge - more so for longterm players of the game - that the rules should be adhered to at all times, irrespective of the behaviour of others. The way in which the situation was handled appears biased at the very least; and that is what has a lot of people frustrated at it.
> [{quoted}](name=Say Youre Sorry,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EdIEjENE,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-18T10:06:43.646+0000) > > I think the jist of the point that people make is that regardless of whether or not Riot determines Nubrac to be in the wrong for his own actions, each person is responsible for themselves and their own conduct. > > The argument that Nightblue makes is that he is allowed to AFK in a game because two others did it first. Taking this excuse and applying it elsewhere, that is no different from Player 3 saying they are allowed to be racist in chat because Players 1 and 2 were racist first. That is not how it works and it is common knowledge - more so for longterm players of the game - that the rules should be adhered to at all times, irrespective of the behaviour of others. > > The way in which the situation was handled appears biased at the very least; and that is what has a lot of people frustrated at it. From what i have seen, people's argument is that Nubrac had an off meta build, which is completely false. His build was meta poke supp, what he did was wrong and what NB3 was wrong as well. But if Nubrac wasn't being an asshat then NB3 wouldn't have acted the way he did.
: no point bringing facts and details of the game and its mechanics here because only 3% of the folk here even understand the game to that degree of depth. what's xp? sounds made up to me.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EdIEjENE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-18T10:01:56.801+0000) > > no point bringing facts and details of the game and its mechanics here because only 3% of the folk here even understand the game to that degree of depth. > > what's xp? sounds made up to me. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} come on dude have some faith in them.
CLG ear (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EdIEjENE,comment-id=0002000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-18T09:57:51.614+0000) > > I'm not saying he did. He handled it extremely poorly, but he had the right to be upset about it. He was probably angry and wasn't thinking clearly, we all have those. Again the community can be mad about it as well, but they are misinformed and are mad for the wrong reason. They keep saying it's because "Riot doesn't support off meta builds", but his build wasn't even off meta. HOW he played was the problem and we should also look at that since it is the main factor of the drama. I can't speak for everyone, but I am mad at Nightblue because he makes money playing and streaming this game. Riot views that as advertisement, but being a streamer shouldn't entitle him to be immune from punishment. He should've been punished along with Nubrac for his actions, but he hasn't.
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EdIEjENE,comment-id=00020000000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-18T10:01:25.596+0000) > > I can't speak for everyone, but I am mad at Nightblue because he makes money playing and streaming this game. Riot views that as advertisement, but being a streamer shouldn't entitle him to be immune from punishment. He should've been punished along with Nubrac for his actions, but he hasn't. I didn't watch the whole game, but i don't think NB3 was the only one afk in base. He should get a punishment for what he did in game, but what he said on stream can't be punished. It is not part of the game, if that were the case, then most league streamers wouldn't exist. DOM, YASSUO, TF BLADE, QTIE, HASH, NB3, and the legendary TRICK2G
Destaice (NA)
: Why are you projecting your own toxicity onto others?
> [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EdIEjENE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-18T09:59:15.477+0000) > > Why are you projecting your own toxicity onto others? What are on about? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
CLG ear (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EdIEjENE,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-18T09:49:03.107+0000) > > the enemy was a ranged champ so he can still get cs, but even if he didn't he still gets more xp than their midlaner. Also having ur adc 2v1 a poke and sustain lane isn't a good idea. yeah he can be upset, but the way he handled it was bad. Any regular player who flames back and afks would've been punished, but because nightblue is famous nothing happens and he can brag about it because that's the way the world works. Just because of that doesn't mean we the community can't be mad about it.
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EdIEjENE,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T09:52:50.846+0000) > > yeah he can be upset, but the way he handled it was bad. Any regular player who flames back and afks would've been punished, but because nightblue is famous nothing happens and he can brag about it because that's the way the world works. Just because of that doesn't mean we the community can't be mad about it. I'm not saying he did. He handled it extremely poorly, but he had the right to be upset about it. He was probably angry and wasn't thinking clearly, we all have those. Again the community can be mad about it as well, but they are misinformed and are mad for the wrong reason. They keep saying it's because "Riot doesn't support off meta builds", but his build wasn't even off meta. HOW he played was the problem and we should also look at that since it is the main factor of the drama.
CLG ear (NA)
: two people mid vs 1 makes me seem like enemy mid would get put behind because he'd have to last hit under tower or get killed 2v1
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EdIEjENE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-18T09:45:13.278+0000) > > two people mid vs 1 makes me seem like enemy mid would get put behind because he'd have to last hit under tower or get killed 2v1 the enemy was a ranged champ so he can still get cs, but even if he didn't he still gets more xp than their midlaner. Also having ur adc 2v1 a poke and sustain lane isn't a good idea.
: > [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=r7QsYy5n,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-18T09:25:40.584+0000) > > That's because Kata doesn't "dash", as far as the coding is concerned. She "teleports", like, for example, LB. LBs W first part is dash tho, Katas E/Kass R/second part of Ekkos E/EZ E/flash/TF ult/Liss E/Shaco Q/Zeds shadows(idk if it's all) are blinks.
lol why do u downvote urself or is ur counter messed up?
: And yet Nubrac is a high elo player. A sub optimal build isn't reportable. And he certainly wasn't trying to lose. You're argument has no merit.
> [{quoted}](name=Yordle Gunner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EdIEjENE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-18T09:41:40.896+0000) > > And yet Nubrac is a high elo player. A sub optimal build isn't reportable. And he certainly wasn't trying to lose. You're argument has no merit. you clearly didn't read. I never said his build, i said what he did is reportable. He put 2 of 3 lanes behind. Griefing the team
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: Well, you lost any credibility when you started with insults.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EdIEjENE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-18T09:34:42.479+0000) > > Well, you lost any credibility when you started with insults. {{champion:33}} but fr tho. Its annoying to see how many people can't seem to understand why he was upset
: Any Good reason why Poppy's w stops everything except Katarinas dash???????
Katarina's shunpo is a blink not a dash. Katarina, Kassadin, Ekko, Elise, Zed, and Shaco ( I think there might be more) should be able to get through poppy w and veig snare. Also Kat can't blink point and click cc. {{champion:1}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:58}}{{champion:13}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:77}}
Rioter Comments
Morbys (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h9EE9eK,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T03:06:43.262+0000) > > he put the whole team behind because of the strat, and did that intentionally. He knew that would happen as well since he was playing master tier game, but he didn't care. You're hardstuck silver for 4 seasons, i dont think you would understand either way. The strat wouldve been fine if he got first blood and went bot, not soak up the xp for the single lane. He got mid fb, but then threw the advantage by splitting the xp. Nightblue handled the situation very poorly as well. He shouldve been more civilized, but acted like a monkey Being "hardstuck silver" has nothing to do with the argument at hand, if anything it seems to highlight how toxic higher ranks are when you don't follow a strict code that the players at that level play. Which begs the question, why isn't riot policing them more, since they CLEARLY need it.
> [{quoted}](name=Morbys,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h9EE9eK,comment-id=000500000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T07:13:23.353+0000) > > Being "hardstuck silver" has nothing to do with the argument at hand, if anything it seems to highlight how toxic higher ranks are when you don't follow a strict code that the players at that level play. Which begs the question, why isn't riot policing them more, since they CLEARLY need it. being hardstuck silver means ur bad and don't know what you are talking about. You called me and idiot so im just returning the favor. You clearly don't understand how the game works and think its "off-meta" when its troll. Soaking up midlane's xp without his permission, forcing adc to 2v1 from lvl 1, and making 2 lanes ungankable is greifing. Nightblue had every right to be upset at noobrac. He has a 48% winrate on teemo. What a nice strat. from 411 games, he's got a 48% winrate on teemo. His 81% winrate is in flex and its gold 4. So basically low elo. The midlaner told him to leave or he'll report even before nightblue did. You should watch more educational videos on league since you CLEARLY need it. Imagine this: you play adc ur supp leaves to go mid you cant farm and ur against a zyra and cait jg cant come bot since you are too behind and they would kill u guys if he does come enemy jg might countergank and u both die and lose tower. you are both behind as well as the mid and the troll HIMSELF. you lose the game and it cost you to drop in the chart. its not hard to see why nightblue was upset, it amazes me how blind silvers can be to the troll. btw ur hardstuck silver for 4 seasons, clearly u don't understand the frustration since you won't see him often while high elo players would see him more often. so it does have something to do with the argument at hand
PB4UAME (NA)
: Good joke.
i mean its not a joke he doesn't melt u. He deletes u
: > [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t1cqgd1b,comment-id=00000004000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T00:30:41.114+0000) > > people who stream usually plug in their twitch, but in nightblue's case he is one of the biggest league streamers, even if you don't watch him. You shouldve at least heard of him doesnt explain how riot IS CERTAIN 100% SURE THAT HE WAS DOING THIS! INTENTIONALLY!
> [{quoted}](name=DARCKD00M,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t1cqgd1b,comment-id=000000040000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T13:06:25.980+0000) > > doesnt explain how riot IS CERTAIN 100% SURE THAT HE WAS DOING THIS! INTENTIONALLY! They can get humans to look at the games with big name streamers, check out the games, and then decide. If what he does is consistent, then they can decide if he deserves it.
Morbys (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h9EE9eK,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T11:51:42.003+0000) > > hate to break it to ya, what he did was trolling the team. he didnt discuss the strategy with anyone beforehand, he just did it. Adc was unable to farm, mid has less xp than enemy mid. He put 2 lanes at an disadvantage and griefed them. Nightblue did say some stupid shit, but that was on stream not in chat he cant get banned for it, but afking in base is a different story. > > > main point is what teemo did was bannable and his punishment is deserved no matter how hard it sounds. > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} He didn't troll the team, think before you post. Or review the summoners code yourself, he didn't do anything in bad faith, he was trying to win the whole time. Getting an entire team to afk because you don't agree with a strat is trolling and that is bannable. How are people like you so stupid?
> [{quoted}](name=Morbys,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h9EE9eK,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T19:21:00.414+0000) > > He didn't troll the team, think before you post. Or review the summoners code yourself, he didn't do anything in bad faith, he was trying to win the whole time. Getting an entire team to afk because you don't agree with a strat is trolling and that is bannable. How are people like you so stupid? he put the whole team behind because of the strat, and did that intentionally. He knew that would happen as well since he was playing master tier game, but he didn't care. You're hardstuck silver for 4 seasons, i dont think you would understand either way. The strat wouldve been fine if he got first blood and went bot, not soak up the xp for the single lane. He got mid fb, but then threw the advantage by splitting the xp. Nightblue handled the situation very poorly as well. He shouldve been more civilized, but acted like a monkey
Morbys (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h9EE9eK,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-17T11:23:55.892+0000) > > The teemo was at fault mostly, it amazing how many can't realize this. This was a high elo game and teemo put 2 lanes at a disadvantage. Mid lost xp, bot got 2v1 from lvl 1. I understand how nightblue feels because i have played adc where the enemy has a poke bot and my supp leaves lvl 3 and then never comes back. Forcing me to just eat poke and unable to farm or i die. If he went bot after the first blood then, i would say nightblue was wrong, but he didn't. Teemo continued to stay mid and reduce the xp for the midlaner. Nightblue wasn't upset at the teemo pick, he was upset at what teemo was doing and he has every right to be. He couldve handled it better, but teemo was mostly at fault here not nightblue. btw im not a big fan of nightblue, i do like some of his youtube vids to try out for fun in norms, but i dont watch him. Hate to break it to ya, but that still isn't a bannable offense, strategies you don't agree with aren't a bannable offense. How NB3 reacted IS bannable.
> [{quoted}](name=Morbys,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h9EE9eK,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-06-17T11:31:08.074+0000) > > Hate to break it to ya, but that still isn't a bannable offense, strategies you don't agree with aren't a bannable offense. How NB3 reacted IS bannable. hate to break it to ya, what he did was trolling the team. he didnt discuss the strategy with anyone beforehand, he just did it. Adc was unable to farm, mid has less xp than enemy mid. He put 2 lanes at an disadvantage and griefed them. Nightblue did say some stupid shit, but that was on stream not in chat he cant get banned for it, but afking in base is a different story. main point is what teemo did was bannable and his punishment is deserved no matter how hard it sounds. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: It took Riot less than a couple hours to Ban a player at a Streamers Direction.
The teemo was at fault mostly, it amazing how many can't realize this. This was a high elo game and teemo put 2 lanes at a disadvantage. Mid lost xp, bot got 2v1 from lvl 1. I understand how nightblue feels because i have played adc where the enemy has a poke bot and my supp leaves lvl 3 and then never comes back. Forcing me to just eat poke and unable to farm or i die. If he went bot after the first blood then, i would say nightblue was wrong, but he didn't. Teemo continued to stay mid and reduce the xp for the midlaner. Nightblue wasn't upset at the teemo pick, he was upset at what teemo was doing and he has every right to be. He couldve handled it better, but teemo was mostly at fault here not nightblue. btw im not a big fan of nightblue, i do like some of his youtube vids to try out for fun in norms, but i dont watch him.
: bro...for someone like me who does not watch streamers... is a legit question and how does riot know this guy knows that those guys are streamers.....not because you are challenger you know who the streamers are sooo can anyone pls explain how riot can be certain this guy troll picked teemo because hes paired with a streamer!
> [{quoted}](name=DARCKD00M,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t1cqgd1b,comment-id=0000000400000000,timestamp=2019-06-16T17:29:41.836+0000) > > bro...for someone like me who does not watch streamers... is a legit question > > and how does riot know this guy knows that those guys are streamers.....not because you are challenger you know who the streamers are > > sooo can anyone pls explain how riot can be certain this guy troll picked teemo because hes paired with a streamer! people who stream usually plug in their twitch, but in nightblue's case he is one of the biggest league streamers, even if you don't watch him. You shouldve at least heard of him
Pyrosan (NA)
: Would you like to see new champions stop being made and others improved on quality?
i would rather have them fix the trash client that keeps crashing. you know the client that is harder to run than the actual game? I would rather have them not make champions and bring back the old client. and possibly dominion.
: > They announced that the guy who went Teemo support and roamed 24/7 is found to only do this when they found themselves in a game with big shot streamers. They can deduce that it is a case of deliberate trolling from that fact. ok so did they say how they can prove this guy was ''waiting for streamers to be paired with him to troll'' how can you know your in champ select with a streamer on your team? like some other people said... its because his playstyle does not please those high elo players it works for him...many people showed how it is a good strategy and viable...and many pointed out why it's not there is a lot of complex factors that led to this event being a really not normal ban and riot better do better then just try to sweep it under the rug UPDATE YOUR RULES AND REPORT SYSTEM IF IT'S SO FLAWED THAT PEOPLE CAN TROLL IN RANKED THAT MUCH! also ive seen many people go teemo supp and do what nubrac did in normals...nobody cares, no flame nothing....this is more about high elo/streamers bieng catered by riot then enforcing the rules for everyone! also if it was ''to personally troll streamers'' this would get in perma ban due to harrassment section not int feeding 14 day ban! so sry that's not all there is to it..very complex situation that will need a very good PR move and MEANINGFULL CHANGES for people to cool off about it
> [{quoted}](name=DARCKD00M,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t1cqgd1b,comment-id=00000004,timestamp=2019-06-16T13:17:51.825+0000) > > ok so did they say how they can prove this guy was ''waiting for streamers to be paired with him to troll'' > > how can you know your in champ select with a streamer on your team? > > like some other people said... its because his playstyle does not please those high elo players > > it works for him...many people showed how it is a good strategy and viable...and many pointed out why it's not > > there is a lot of complex factors that led to this event being a really not normal ban > and riot better do better then just try to sweep it under the rug > > UPDATE YOUR RULES AND REPORT SYSTEM IF IT'S SO FLAWED THAT PEOPLE CAN TROLL IN RANKED THAT MUCH! > > also ive seen many people go teemo supp and do what nubrac did in normals...nobody cares, no flame nothing....this is more about high elo/streamers bieng catered by riot then enforcing the rules for everyone! > > also if it was ''to personally troll streamers'' this would get in perma ban due to harrassment section not int feeding 14 day ban! > > so sry that's not all there is to it..very complex situation that will need a very good PR move and MEANINGFULL CHANGES for people to cool off about it wut? this question is damaging my brain. "how can you know your in champ select with a streamer on your team?" i mean the ign "Nightblue3"
: Rekkles Tried to exploit a bug for a win.
Its not a bug, and they don't need to punish it. That was smart of him to abuse it since it gives them an advantage. I know it sounds harsh and unfair, but the top of the ladder is competitive and you want any advantage you can get. It was low of him to do that, but it doesn't require punishment.
Show more

T2K Baka

Level 219 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion