Anonagon (NA)
: This is one of the most genuinely hilarious shitposts I've seen on here in a while and yall are downvoting it like they're serious Keep it up friend. I also identify as a hermaphrodite snake.
> [{quoted}](name=Anonagon,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=bqubhH23,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2016-10-31T15:30:19.749+0000) > > This is one of the most genuinely hilarious shitposts I've seen on here in a while gender identity and being accepting is shitposting?
: so you can remember the names of 133 different champions in a video game
ADC Bard (NA)
: you're a "they/them" right ? {{champion:17}}
> [{quoted}](name=ADC Teemo,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=bqubhH23,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-10-31T02:55:20.051+0000) > > you're a "they/them" right ? > > {{champion:17}} yes. something wrong with that?
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Arduno Elster,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8NTLEWhi,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-10-30T23:55:58.076+0000) > > sure he does > posts where he says he will leave this forum > for instant > mehehehehehehe Yeah, I think he really needs to actually do that tho.. He's kinda just fogging up with suggestions to remove decent items :/
> [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8NTLEWhi,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-31T00:14:22.347+0000) > > he > > He's can u please stop being toxic and use neutral pronouns when referring to me
: Sir, could you not.
> [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=V4fapv6o,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-31T00:06:33.213+0000) > > Sir could u please not? i thought i made it very clear in my OP to use neutral pronouns.
Rioter Comments
: {{champion:41}} secretly is {{champion:69}} ?
> [{quoted}](name=jaymc1130,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=YEvbguLh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-30T21:03:06.239+0000) > > {{champion:41}} secretly is {{champion:69}} ? please don't make jokes about my gender identity. let's discuss why you shouldn't build boots on GP.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: What Riot could control is making it so that NA fans don't get absolutely nothing every year except an esports icon, or do any number of things to keep the tournament more interesting, or they could increase the number of international tournaments available. They could do a number of things. NA fans having the reaction that World's is boring is completely justified, rofl. There's currently almost no ways to support your favorite team. Would Cubs fans be more upset or less upset if they could only purchase little cubs bumper stickers, and no other apparrel?
> [{quoted}](name=Incarcerator,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WgkukPlK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-10-30T17:37:19.886+0000) >NA fans having the reaction that World's is boring is completely justified, rofl. "me team didn't do good this is boring!!!!1" probably the same dweeb who turned off mario party when his stars got taken by boo
Jikker (NA)
: It's scripted though
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WgkukPlK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-30T17:32:51.515+0000) > > It's scripted though It isn't. If it were scripted NA would've won at least once and they wouldn't have fucked the meta at worlds over by removing the lane swapping meta after teams had been formed specifically for this strategy.
Rioter Comments
: How are 4K and 5K HP tanks healthy for the game?
they're healthy because they stack a lot of hp. idiot.
: > [{quoted}](name=TIME TO LOSE KID,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ei4vfGoK,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-10-30T01:41:39.925+0000) > > If the second best team in the world thinks she has enough potential to win a world championship game... yes? So pro players can't be wrong?
> [{quoted}](name=GlobDaBlob,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ei4vfGoK,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2016-10-30T01:45:25.298+0000) > > So pro players can't be wrong? Of course they can be wrong, but so can the vast majority of people who think she needs buffs. Like if a professional team who are contesting the world champion title think a champion is a solid pick then she's probably a solid pick. That seems like pretty fair logic, wouldn't you say?
: Kindred -is- bad right now. Even moreso in Solo Q (exception, low elo, where she overperforms imo but only if the player really really knows what they're doing, aka smurf pubstomper)
> [{quoted}](name=Mounting Dread,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ei4vfGoK,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-10-30T01:42:54.681+0000) > > Kindred -is- bad right now. > > Even moreso in Solo Q (exception, low elo, where she overperforms imo but only if the player really really knows what they're doing, aka smurf pubstomper) just because you have 80 games of kindred and can barely sustain a 50% winrate on her and 47% overall ranked winrate doesn't mean she needs buffs :V
: So because a player picks a champ in competitive that automatically means they are good? Not that im defending kindred, she is almost Fizz level of stupid and should not be allowed to be strong ever.
> [{quoted}](name=GlobDaBlob,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ei4vfGoK,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-10-30T01:34:55.671+0000) > > So because a player picks a champ in competitive that automatically means they are good? If the second best team in the world thinks she has enough potential to win a world championship game... yes?
: > [{quoted}](name=TIME TO LOSE KID,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ei4vfGoK,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-30T01:26:33.703+0000) > > ?? no. go look through challenger and you'll find it's composed of mostly mid/jungle mains who abuse OP picks. lol By that logic then Gangplank is still good because there are still plenty of top pick Gangplank players in challenger. edit: Wrong comment.
> [{quoted}](name=PPPPPPPPPPPP270,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ei4vfGoK,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2016-10-30T01:33:17.581+0000) > > By that logic then Gangplank is still good gangplank is still good
Rockman (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TIME TO LOSE KID,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ei4vfGoK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-10-30T01:21:04.468+0000) > > how bad she is in solo q depends on how bad the player is > > there is a kindred 1 trick in challenger theres a 1 trick for every champion in challenger isn't there like it isn't that much a measure of how strong a champion is
> [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ei4vfGoK,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-30T01:26:00.948+0000) > > theres a 1 trick for every champion in challenger isn't there ?? no. go look through challenger and you'll find it's composed of mostly mid/jungle mains who abuse OP picks. lol
Flaherty (NA)
: Because more than 99% of players don't play competitively? How is that even a question?
> [{quoted}](name=Flaherty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZZKL7877,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2016-10-30T01:17:31.512+0000) > > Because more than 99% of players don't play competitively? How is that even a question? well if you want to say she is bad in solo queue how is there a kindred 1 trick in challenger??
Rockman (NA)
: she's pretty garbage in solo q iirc
> [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ei4vfGoK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-30T01:17:23.317+0000) > > she's pretty garbage in solo q iirc how bad she is in solo q depends on how bad the player is there is a kindred 1 trick in challenger
Rioter Comments
nep2une (NA)
: Strawman much?
> [{quoted}](name=nep2une,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZZKL7877,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-30T01:07:25.774+0000) > > Strawman much? how...?
: Um, being picked in Worlds doesn't automatically make a champion a good SoloQ pick.
> [{quoted}](name=Catastrop,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZZKL7877,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-30T01:05:05.441+0000) > > Um, being picked in Worlds doesn't automatically make a champion a good SoloQ pick. why would you want a competitive game balanced around soloQ AKA glorified normal games as opposed to actual competitive play
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=TIME TO LOSE KID,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=awMxBxI2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-10-29T21:57:16.389+0000) > > spellthief is busted. you can play GP support and make enough gold income to be useful. more of a testament to how stupid support item gold income is if anything. With GP it's more Bandit that's broken on him.
> [{quoted}](name=Brush Patrol,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=awMxBxI2,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-10-29T21:59:52.077+0000) > > With GP it's more Bandit that's broken on him. no it isn't. 1500 gold income from Qing people vs 500 from lane
Sahn Uzal (EUW)
: Because Pantheon is a Diving Fighter, not an assassin.
> [{quoted}](name=Tidal Tyrant,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RGNai9gs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-29T21:59:01.850+0000) > > Because Pantheon is a Diving Fighter, not an assassin. Pantheon is an assassin. lol All ins a squishy and kills them damn near instantly with very little opportunity for counterplay? Seems like an assassin to me.
: MF support isn't a niche pick
spellthief is busted. you can play GP support and make enough gold income to be useful. more of a testament to how stupid support item gold income is if anything.
Rioter Comments
: Champion Mastery Adjustment
the mastery system is stupid anyway and just a pointless essence sink for riot in order to get people to buy more champions (which nobody does with RP anyway) 6 and 7 should just be earned based on amount of S ranks or something. like how are you going to sell mastery? lol
: why does riot keep reworking a bunch of champions for having "toxic antifun kits" like the assassins
: Because the assassins have horrible gameplay patterns throughout the entire game. Pantheon has a bad gameplay pattern for laning phase, then falls off like a rock.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Em583NqL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-29T19:25:52.704+0000) > >then falls off like a rock. people just parrot this like it's true but the reality is he will never be useless late game because a. his damage scaling is absurd b. his ult is an amazing engage and creates global pressure c. he has a target stun if you even look at the graph on op.gg for winrate by length pantheon's late game wins more than most top laners that supposedly scale better than he does.
Rioter Comments
passıon (NA)
: Small theory: Did Jhin Die In Prison?
he died in prison along with nelson mandella
Sahn Uzal (EUW)
: I don't think Gangplank being weak for a bit is a bad thing, he has been strong for a long ass time, and people kinda got sick of seeing him. -A Gangplank Main.
> [{quoted}](name=Tidal Tyrant,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qZA6XJ6a,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-29T19:18:08.142+0000) > > I don't think Gangplank being weak for a bit is a bad thing, he has been strong for a long ass time, and people kinda got sick of seeing him. > > -A Gangplank Main. yeah well im a better GP main and i say he need buffs
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Looking for a fun and relatively easy instrument, suggestions?
: SUPPORT MAINS ONLY - IVERN: Support Question... I haven't played League in Months...
> [{quoted}](name=Whitney Houston,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=YKPjrRKa,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-10-28T17:42:29.493+0000) > I know the support main code: > If it doesn't do damage, it can tank {{champion:27}} > If it does do damage, it can peel. {{champion:103}} > The unseen support is the deadliest. {{champion:238}} > Anything can support please stay out of ranked queue
Rioter Comments
: Politics on GD was a mistake.
i smell a Hillary supporter
: "You're guaranteed to get a selected role while you're in a promotion series"
Enosetc (NA)
: why the fuck would you pay $40 to play as a bowman in a futuristic fps
if u dont play OP bastion ur basically a liability for ur team
Tyvan (NA)
: I don't have anything witty for this one
fun fact: his name is farfetch'd because he is a duck who is holding a green onion, which is traditionally served with duck in japan. thus, a duck walking up to you complete with green onions, is far fetched.
: It's 2016, over 2 years later since these boards were made
I mean come on guys, it's not the previous year, but the current!
: I refuse to give mid to this duo
i troll every game where teammate bans my hover even if it was an accident
Rock MD (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TIME TO LOSE KID,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WJYVoIzt,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-10-24T17:43:34.255+0000) > > \>actually wanting an AD mid laner > > lol Hahaha. Yeah I bet he's the kind of trashy ass player who thinks Jayce mid is good. Oh, wait...
> [{quoted}](name=Chairman Rock,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WJYVoIzt,comment-id=000200000002,timestamp=2016-10-24T19:58:39.284+0000) > > Hahaha. Yeah I bet he's the kind of trashy ass player who thinks Jayce mid is good. > > Oh, wait... when was the last time a jayce player was actually worth a damn and not just an LCS sheep
: > [{quoted}](name=Ictus,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=A37j4o6K,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-24T15:03:45.044+0000) > > because they arent slot efficient obviously. you get .63 mpen per rune, compare that to the .87 mpen you get from reds. thats a pretty huge difference. ap blues are slot efficient. .63 is not a HUGE difference from .87, and you'll do more damage from magic pen blues than scaling ap blues pair magic pen blues AND reds and you'll get a shitton of magic pen (14 raw) throw on magic pen quints for shits and giggles and that's 20 raw magic pen I'd rather have that 6 extra magic pen at level 1 than 28 ap at level 18
> [{quoted}](name=Mortekaiser,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=A37j4o6K,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-10-24T15:25:44.258+0000) > > .63 is not a HUGE difference from .87, and you'll do more damage from magic pen blues than scaling ap blues this is pen we're talking about. it is a huge difference. ap scaling blues > pen blues. but doesn't really matter since MR/cdr blues > all of those anyway
Show more

TIME TO LOSE KID

Level 72 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion