: Yasuo, Jinx, Akali, and popular champs get like 3 skins a year each
Problem is that the meta of certain champions is what defines what skins come out. While Riot has many talented artists they use their talent to just develop art for the same character. Instead of making second musical skin that represents something different they waste it on True Damage, which is just K/DA but it isn't Korean styled, and more rap related. Hell, they used Akali again for it, which confirms your case. I made a post a while ago hoping for something like this but more like Visual Kei, which for those who are unaware, is a alternative rock style from Japan. (Note it has many different styles, and therefore can be differentiated from the Pentakill skin line.)
Manxxom (NA)
: Senna: Is going to be released as a champion.
Senna is going to be like "ight imma head out dis damn lantern"
: I think I'd like a rock paper scissors meta where no on class is best or worst class and each has its strengths and weaknesses over other classes.
> [{quoted}](name=Linna Excel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KOObc6Y5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-27T05:31:53.554+0000) > > I think I'd like a rock paper scissors meta where no on class is best or worst class and each has its strengths and weaknesses over other classes. TF2 made it work, but that was with only nine classes
Hotarµ (NA)
: Pyke: Yes, he needs to be nerfed. A 560k mastery point main's perspective.
Let's not also forget his utility in battle alone. Not only does he have the ability to yoink your teammates but he can CC lock champions if his team has the right comp. But by his natural kit alone he has so many synergies.
: South African League of Legends Servers for 2020
I hear its a growing area for gaming, hopeful your wishes come to be reality.
Rioter Comments
puśsý (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JRN5dELl,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-18T01:27:29.385+0000) > > It surely used to have. Then Season 8 came. And then Season 9. > This company has already proved that they won't fix anything. They want that their own game keeps sinking into this sludge, for whatever reason. > > Ten? :D Maybe ten seconds is too generous . . .
> [{quoted}](name=puśsý,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JRN5dELl,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-18T01:29:04.933+0000) > > Maybe ten seconds is too generous . . . Might as well call them pick-offs
: > [{quoted}](name=Hillary Chillton,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cG7AnpnU,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-09-18T16:28:05.849+0000) > > I feel like Riot needs to be bought by Amazon or google so they straighten them up. They set the standards **very low** for the biggest PC game in the world.. > Tencent needs to DIVEST. Imagine if Riot was owned by amazon or google. We would be light years ahead. If it's owned by google it'd be an SJW shitshow.
> [{quoted}](name=Spooky Skeleton,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cG7AnpnU,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2019-09-18T20:14:12.161+0000) > > If it's owned by google it'd be an SJW shitshow. Now that you say that I'm happy that Tencent bought them instead.
: But we still are the largest PC game! One wonders where all the money goes.
> [{quoted}](name=Velzard of Koz,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cG7AnpnU,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-18T15:22:27.376+0000) > > But we still are the largest PC game! One wonders where all the money goes. [Drugs](https://i.redd.it/iy3w9dl2xfyx.png)
Rioter Comments
Lost R (NA)
: When it comes to League, any and all words a player could say is worth infinitely less than fetid pig shit.
> [{quoted}](name=Lost R,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vfYM1hWs,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-02T19:52:55.061+0000) > > When it comes to League, any and all words a player could say is worth infinitely less than fetid pig shit. How do you even know what "fetid" means
: "We overnerfed Riven"
Genuine question, she can still get bursted by assassins right?
: For the love of anything holy nerf fucking Vladimir
Rioter Comments
NoPaxt (NA)
: Or actually learn how to play into champs that you don't like or watch this backfire and have your favorite champs always banned, then what will you whine about?
> [{quoted}](name=NoPaxt,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Jx2c6K2g,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-08-10T04:59:47.955+0000) > > Or actually learn how to play into champs that you don't like or watch this backfire and have your favorite champs always banned, then what will you whine about? Easier said that done
NoPaxt (NA)
: I remember when the community thought 3 bans wasn't enough... Now your asking for how many? How about we learn yo play into match ups instead of whining....
> [{quoted}](name=NoPaxt,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Jx2c6K2g,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-09T16:35:48.728+0000) > > I remember when the community thought 3 bans wasn't enough... > Now your asking for how many? How about we learn yo play into match ups instead of whining.... "Whining"... Jesus that word, when used wrong, it sounds like your so high and mighty. There are many problems when it comes to who you ban, hell, I can admit that three might be much, but two is perfect. For example, if you hate cheesing champions you can ban Teemo and Twitch, or if you hate tanks, ban Vladimir and Mundo.
FNC Jinx (NA)
: Why??????????
It's like, I won't divorce you ever, but I will in the future. What the hell kind of promise is that?
: >Most of their existence lies on the back of a larger company that's more interested in mobile games now. I'll let out very unpopular opinion. China(Tencent) should actually step in and make company from Riot, if you watched few videos/read few articles. Riot is basically The Office irl. Playing games all day, little to no work done. If Tencent really cared as much as ppl think, they would definitely change how things work in RIot, but ppl don't like to think that big China overlords aren't actually doing anything to push Riot and proly letting them do whatever they want.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sBGlZjr4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-09T15:17:23.554+0000) > > I'll let out very unpopular opinion. > > China(Tencent) should actually step in and make company from Riot, if you watched few videos/read few articles. Riot is basically The Office irl. Playing games all day, little to no work done. If Tencent really cared as much as ppl think, they would definitely change how things work in RIot, but ppl don't like to think that big China overlords aren't actually doing anything to push Riot and proly letting them do whatever they want. Okay, I won't be toxic and downvote, but I will say this. Tencent I think is basically relying on LoL after they realized that BlueHole couldn't uphold their responsibility of PUBG (and also gave up on them). That goes without saying though, that Tencent is responsible for developing games too. What does this mean? I think they want to probably not fix something that isn't broken.
Rioter Comments
: League of Legends 2019 Comic Contest
Can we get a Vladimir in there plz {{champion:8}}
BoomXyros (EUNE)
: Nightblue3 got banned
WE WON BOIS! [*Plays Aegukka*](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VovFaEd-Kp0)
AmazoX (EUW)
: If NB3 goes unpunished then your rules mean nothing, it only means you play favorites.
Honestly, Nubrac makes it work. We have things like a TF in JG (which I one time played against) which the community doesn't get mad over but when someone does a universal support Teemo strat they go crazy. This whole situation mimics when Ninja had reported a player on stream. It can be even brought so low in example to where it's like people arguing over holding a fork in Continental or American style. The immaturity of those who claim that "ITS HIGH ELO SO HE SHOULD BE BANNED" or "HE DESERVED IT BECAUSE HE'S A LITTLE BITCH" already screams that they probably are toxic people hiding behind high honor accounts. The biggest example of this is Peng Yiliang (or DoubleLift) and others who couldn't shut the hell up on Twitter. I can understand maybe seeing it the first time as a troll but at least we have access to his win rates and match history which tells us that it actually works, but people just don't listen (humanity's weakness). We aren't in 1984 novel where imagination is not allowed and we have the Thought Police.
: League of legends isnt eveb a video game anymore, its a cult of shit. You not even allowed to play how you want, ot have fun. if a new player got om the game without doing hours ofbresearch, hed be called a noob troll. A player should be able to get on the game, play any champ he wants, anywhere he wants, how he wants withouth being told what to do. Quote me now, i bet riot legit blocks you from playing different champions if your assigned somewhere. Its going down that path . Until then, I'll be duoing mid and top im ranked every single game, hopefully get higher elo so i can piss off some god complex kids lile nb3
> [{quoted}](name=HecateHigurashi,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=sWXnItMW,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-18T20:34:13.633+0000) > > League of legends isnt eveb a video game anymore, its a cult of shit. You not even allowed to play how you want, ot have fun. if a new player got om the game without doing hours ofbresearch, hed be called a noob troll. > > A player should be able to get on the game, play any champ he wants, anywhere he wants, how he wants withouth being told what to do. > > Quote me now, i bet riot legit blocks you from playing different champions if your assigned somewhere. Its going down that path . > > Until then, I'll be duoing mid and top im ranked every single game, hopefully get higher elo so i can piss off some god complex kids lile nb3 HELL YEAH
Rioter Comments
: > Also, "did you buy that at a discount?" > Seriously? > She's supposed to be this ruler of a shuriman city or something, right? HOW DOES SHE KNOW WHAT A DISCOUNT IS? Excuse me honey, but it's called slum tourism, not that someone of your (poor) breeding would know about it. How about you leave the judging your betters to your betters, and we'll leave the shopping at _Sears_ to you people. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
> [{quoted}](name=Glaricion,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pEtsQd5c,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-12T07:06:43.877+0000) > > Excuse me honey, but it's called slum tourism, not that someone of your (poor) breeding would know about it. > > How about you leave the judging your betters to your betters, and we'll leave the shopping at _Sears_ to you people. > > {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} It appears we have another one!
: HOLD ON A SECOND RIOT
It ain't teen angst.... its bitchiness
: Teamfight Tactics
WHATS YA COMP GUNNA BE BOIS?
: Wow, Mordekaiser's new ult is what Fiora's reworked ult was gonna be until they changed it !!!
I'm going to assume that some support players might build a Mejai's Soulstealer as a low-priority item.
Vęesh (NA)
: [Champion Idea] Reiya, The Survivor (my take on an AP supportive marksman)
Literally, just go Dark H or Klepto and you win... That's all I see with this champion, though I like the idea of an AP marksman support, her kit doesn't necessarily seem all that interesting, though maybe it's just because I'm not seeing it actually play out.
: I just learned that approach velocity works CONSTANTLY with Yuumi.
So you're saying she can make tanks faster, and make Hecarim even FASTER? hmmmm
: Don't worry pal! Next patch and then they'll give us some sweet Shadow Isles Ezreal and Lux skins!
> [{quoted}](name=Stars Shaper,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UP6m2qXI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-26T10:15:45.968+0000) > > Don't worry pal! Next patch and then they'll give us some sweet Shadow Isles Ezreal and Lux skins! Yet no Shadow Isles Kayn, Vladimir, Shaco, Zoe, or even Shen. Come on bruh...
: What if... when you hit Rengar with non-displacement-hard-CC during his passive/Ult leap...
Honestly his scaling every time in a match I see is completely broken. I don't understand why his W counters CC, he practically is an S-tier champion at this point. There are no nerfs to his passive scaling or his ferocity. I ban Rengar 100% if I am jungling because even if another BS jungler such as Shaco can't handle how powerful his bursting is.
: Diana can currently reset her ult cooldown by ulting and using Q the moment she lands.
: Zilean rework idea.
His passive should not allow for over leveling. In the late game, that means there would be extra natural scaling, and depending on which champions, can lead to some overpowering damage. Not sure how overpowering that would be, but that is just an assumption. Other than that, it seems okay, keeping his Q is a great idea and everything that made Zilean different from other supports is still in your rework. I like it.
Jikker (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JVEA2yAb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-07T04:52:41.765+0000) > > I think it's just the graphics. Although I've noticed that her W now has a slight cast time on it. Yeah W felt a bit wonky too. The different SFX was throwing me off. Strange how little things like that can make a big difference
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JVEA2yAb,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-07T04:53:57.821+0000) > > Yeah W felt a bit wonky too. The different SFX was throwing me off. Strange how little things like that can make a big difference Similar to other games, psychological effects and perks always can throw you off. If you ever have played R6S or Team Fortress 2 it can show via changing the settings.
: Its because their imbalance doesnt affect competitive play so they dont care. Its just like Tryndamere and Master Yi, two champs that have extremely toxic kits for lower elo but Riot doesnt care because in competitve no one will ever try to 1v1 these champs and they just group up, cc them and kill them, making them useless in competitve, but in solo q where coodintation is difficult they are allowed to terrorize games, especially when played by smurfs.
> [{quoted}](name=ChrisBrownze,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vrFyz624,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-03T05:19:49.298+0000) > > Its because their imbalance doesnt affect competitive play so they dont care. > > Its just like Tryndamere and Master Yi, two champs that have extremely toxic kits for lower elo but Riot doesnt care because in competitve no one will ever try to 1v1 these champs and they just group up, cc them and kill them, making them useless in competitve, but in solo q where coodintation is difficult they are allowed to terrorize games, especially when played by smurfs. So Riot thinks that League should be exclusively played competitively?
: Riot continuously buffed his AP ratios for several patches. That's probably why.
I checked the League Wiki and every other ability has their ad ratio removed.
Rioter Comments
: What are the shadow isles?
1. If I remember, it previously was a place that used to be like other locations in Runeterra. What happened was that black magic somehow corrupted the island. Examples like Karthus{{champion:30}} are how people are affected by the said magic.
Rioter Comments
Quepha (NA)
: I think a PvE mode should be built around challenges that teach important skills. Stuff like: * CS'ing: out-CS the enemy champ by X amount at 10 minutes, neither of you can deal damage to each other. * Minion aggro: auto an enemy X times while taking less than Y damage from minions (by using brush, going behind your minions, or waiting until the waves are depleted). * Using minion damage: Kill an enemy champion by getting them to pull minion aggro and kiting him around the wave. Direct damage to the bot is disabled. * Lane control: Hold a crashing wave within a certain zone for 3 minutes while the enemy is constantly autoing your minions (champion damage disabled again). * Using your turret to punish a bully: Go against a Darius with a bloated hp total but normal damage, trick him into pushing the wave into your turret and then get cs from inside the turret's firing range. * Crushing lane: Deny X minion's worth of xp from the enemy bot by either killing or forcing out of lane and then shoving the wave into turret.
I really wish something like this happens, besides the introductions that Riot gives, there needs to be further teaching of the game such as these things.
: One of the best Katarina cosplays I have seen
Lot's of people have done Katarina. Wonder why.
: What is the WORST game of LoL you've ever played?
The first game I've ever played.... as Lissandra. {{champion:127}}
: DawnGate https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/025/382/Screen_Shot_2018-02-06_at_3.37.14_PM.png
> [{quoted}](name=IAintDarius,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H6V9zooX,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-26T16:02:11.610+0000) > > DawnGate > > https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/025/382/Screen_Shot_2018-02-06_at_3.37.14_PM.png Just looked it up, you know why it happened if it has EA developing it.
Rioter Comments
: We gut entire champions kits, but for Yasuo..
People say that he is in a good spot, which I can agree with somewhat. I can understand how he is annoying, (URF) but there are counters like Vladimir {{champion:8}} or anyone with a good and ranged dashing like Shen {{champion:98}}. I'd say stay off mid if he becomes like Akali rework on release and just improvise on your champ's skill against him.
: Patch 9.3 Notes: Lore Edition
I feel like both {{champion:35}} and maybe {{champion:8}} need some update to their lore. Also just a side note, they should rework the voice lines and maybe the model of {{champion:8}} too because he just doesn't look good next to champs like Akali.
: Pentakill skins are very old. I think that they'd be fine with a VU. Personally, I'm shocked and appalled you're trying to make a metal band without Sion and Morde...I understand Morde more because he has a pentakill skin already, but come on man, Sion is FAR more metal than Kayn. Kayn is more punk rock than metal.
Reason I want to have visual kei is because Visual Kei is basically boy band stuff and so those champs would fit perfectly.
Rioter Comments

TK576

Level 113 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion