: Thank you for reverting Leblanc
Tbh, she's way weaker than she was before. Fun, nonetheless, though. But damn, when you realize how outdated her reworked kit it -- or at least how much power Riot shaved from it, you start to understand how bias this company is.
: I disagree, fighters may not have old LW anymore, but on the flipside, they have the current {{item:3071}} which is much better than its old version (more CDR, more HP, phage passive) for fighters. Also, most fighters nowadays have in-built armor penetration, true damage, magic damage - all things that allow them to bypass armor and more than compensate for not having the old LW. If we got old LW back, this would be a massive buff to both ADCs and assassins, both which are the classes that people tend to complain about the most (especially there on boards). It would be a buff to ADCs, allowing them to do significantly more damage to squishies. And, as you know, one of the main complaints about ADCs is how they do "burst per second" thanks to crit items multiplying their damage massively. If you add old LW to the equation, this would make them deal even more damage, so it would actually make the problem worse. As for AD assassins, old LW would outclass every lethality item in terms of allowing them to deal more damage to squishies. It would probably be a rush item on every assassin, and you wouldn't even be able to counter that with Seekers Armguard/Ninja Tabi/GA like it is done nowadays. Lets take Kha'Zix for example. He is already one of the most complained about champions currrently, and is almost permabanned in Korea. Now imagine if he had old LW. I don't even want to know how terrible would be that. Also, it would be a buff to many of the most hated champions in this game, namely: {{champion:64}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:81}} and to a lesser extent {{champion:67}}
Black cleaver is garbage to anyone that isn't a juggernaut.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=TS Media,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BwyT7uBN,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-04-23T16:55:11.608+0000) > > What? We did see Morg go into the bush. She was highlighted as she walked in. Our ward expired just a little after she went in. the more i see the video the more i see that you didnt do anything when morgs snare was down
Yeah, when your support doesn't throw out any skills you can go ahead and attempt to save him. If you check the video properly, the second he got snared I moved up into an aggressive stance. Dude didn't attempt to do anything, so I backed off. It would've been a waste of time.
: How can you peak when your peak is Rank 1 Challenjour? *-Every scrub ever who refused to git gud*
I'm hardstuck cuz my team consistently holds me back. You no tell me otherwise. If not my team, I be Rank 1. I only got 0/7/0 2 out of every THREE games and have the least amount of damage EVERY game. But that's cuz is my team I tell you. I win lane 24/7. Except when jg camps me and my jungler sucks. And better adc wins but I refuse to play tank and help out my scrub lord adc cuz why would I when I play Riven and lose the game singlehandedly for us. But this isn't me self reflecting, this is just me saying if my team would carry me more I would be rank 1 cuz my teams just suck too much. And riot no wanna fix matchmaking.
: good flash he didnt see morg go into the bush i also i didnt see any pings warning him your to blame as well
What? We did see Morg go into the bush. She was highlighted as she walked in. Our ward expired just a little after she went in.
: Honestly the only thing I saw was the draven missed 3-5 autos by sitting there doing nothing. Biggest troll of all.
Thresh didnt use skills all lane phase. Based on how he played lvls 1-5 I didnt step up because he wasnt playing the game.
ZenQQ (EUNE)
: Hes not trolling or inting, he propably wanted to check that bush or ward it....why would he do it this way? Who knows. Maybe hes just stupid. But its not even close to trolling nor inting.
Legit, we had vision of morg... minions attacked her like twice before he ended up getting binded. We knew exactly where she was. She was highlighted in the bush. My point being he didn't react at all to it if you look at the video. No hook, no flay, no exhaust. Nothing. He had 0 reactions and he played that way the entire game.
archerno1 (EUNE)
: Nah. Doesnt look like trolling. Just bad decisionmaking. And no, it doesnt even REMOTELY look like he is "obviously boosted". You have to watch him in many games to determine that. Perhaps he was lagging. Or getting BJ under table. Or he had family pestering him so he couldnt play. There are hundreds of factors. Also reason he didnt use abilities is cuz he knows Morgana will black shield it so its waste of mana.
It doesn't matter if she blackshields. I'm early game draven.... he let morg walk up to him a thousand times, poke him with w. She started W level 1 and this guy just walks around lane doing absolutely nothing. Black shield CD is almost 30 seconds rank 1. To top it off, he had attempted to turn that fight by hooking or fighting back we had a higher chance of actually winning that and turning that into a pretty decent trade. We even blew heal earlier into the game so we were up heal advantage. So if he's a decent player, as you claim, then he's obviously trolling. There's 100 reasons to show that he's boosted in this one clip alone. One of those reasons include us WATCHING her walk into the bush in the first place. I could show the entire laning phase and show you what he did.
Rioter Comments
WrÆth (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Birdie Sànders,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rAnMwrQT,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-04-22T16:35:06.601+0000) > > Ignore Masters/Challenger because once you get that far you've sold your soul to the game and don't have time to meme around on the boards no its because 6 people decided that to be "funny" they would answer challenger lmao
> [{quoted}](name=WrÆth,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rAnMwrQT,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-04-22T18:22:14.036+0000) > > no its because 6 people decided that to be "funny" they would answer challenger lmao Pretty sure there are 6 challengers here on the boards. Actually, there are quite a few that lurk around.
xelaker (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=d5 is my legacy,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YVrxuiMl,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-22T09:37:41.241+0000) > > I'm playing flex q for a month, and the thing that makes me hate this game even more is that no matter how better I am, if I'm playing something out of meta, I can lose to fuckin' plat players, because they will bang their head on the keyboard and because they have a better champ, I'll lose. Dmg is so high you just can't outplay something in 0.5 seconds. crying like this and losing to the lower ranks warms my heart. get off the high horse kid :)
Actually, I feel his sentiment. I lose on a regular to silver plays at the current moment the way this game is set up. We won't even talk about the crap fest gold is for me.
: I will only stop playing League when Riot announces that they're shutting down the servers
It's not like people hate this game. It's a love hate relationship. People love the game and would like for it to return to what made league great before it. Thankfully it looks like riot's going to start scaling some stuff back, but if they don't we're looking at another RS Evolved right here. And if you have ever played the original RS, you would know how terrible that sounds.
: So much to know about league that people don't even know about. (Competitive talk)
This game is legit a big aram now. Wave management, in all honesty, is a small detail now. The best strategy is to push and roam (if you're not bot lane). Even if you are bot lane, pushing and roaming is still an incredibly effective strategy. There's only one strategy to the game now and macro management is at an all time low. After you help your bot lane get FB tower, you legit group as 5 and run around the map taking every other objective there is to take. You stroll into side lanes for a minute to cs for more items, then go back to it. The information available on the net right now for the indepth knowledge of league is quite outdated and won't help you much. You better pray your teammates can team fight effectively or if you're lucky for anyone to be caught out alone and get a pick. No one, and I mean literally, no one wonders around on their own anymore. Everyone is consistently in groups of 3s or more and araming mid lane. There are exceptions where you can have more strategic outplays, however, those are few and far between.
Ifneth (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OJqB4EOY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-21T11:08:40.984+0000) > > Low-leveled people have very limited experience and game knowledge. I think what you’re trying to say is that summoners below Platinum generally have, have teammates with, and face opponents of, such variable performance that their meta-game choices are not consistent enough to measure. For example, a Silver mage summoner like me might just forget to buy a Void Staff against a team stacking MR whereas a Platinum mage summoner would forget so rarely that, if they did not, we should see it as a deliberate choice to prioritize another item. That said, the ignoring the opinions of anyone below Platinum, the usual mode of rank-hate, is not the way to go. A large majority of summoners are Silver or Bronze, and the vast majority are below Plat. The game needs to be fun for them to play and watch, too, and sometimes a random Gold player will invent something like Blue Ezreal. We should talk to each other.
> [{quoted}](name=Ifneth,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OJqB4EOY,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2018-04-21T20:49:25.882+0000) > > I think what you’re trying to say is that summoners below Platinum generally have, have teammates with, and face opponents of, such variable performance that their meta-game choices are not consistent enough to measure. For example, a Silver mage summoner like me might just forget to buy a Void Staff against a team stacking MR whereas a Platinum mage summoner would forget so rarely that, if they did not, we should see it as a deliberate choice to prioritize another item. > > That said, the ignoring the opinions of anyone below Platinum, the usual mode of rank-hate, is not the way to go. A large majority of summoners are Silver or Bronze, and the vast majority are below Plat. The game needs to be fun for them to play and watch, too, and sometimes a random Gold player will invent something like Blue Ezreal. We should talk to each other. Sorry to disappoint, but Plat is also a walking cesspool of varying skill levels. You'd think when you reach that rank, the overall gameplay should be tons better. Instead, it gets tons worst. In silver, if you're carrying at least people listen to you. In plat, if you're carrying, it's all "stfu" and "don't tell me what to do". Egoes too big in plat elo and it's quite a toxic environment.
: Try to get literally any meaningful "arguments" when you openly admit to like ADC. Instantly gets stereotyped as Rager, Crybaby, Supportabuser, Metaabuser and all that Stuff, JUST because you actually like the Role. Most People here would prob instadelete ADCs just from their Hatred
> [{quoted}](name=Tokogawaruf,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OJqB4EOY,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-21T15:25:55.146+0000) > > Try to get literally any meaningful "arguments" when you openly admit to like ADC. > > Instantly gets stereotyped as Rager, Crybaby, Supportabuser, Metaabuser and all that Stuff, JUST because you actually like the Role. Most People here would prob instadelete ADCs just from their Hatred That's not what happens. What happens is people like adc, and then blatantly defend a broken class and make it seem like they have ZERO issues.
: amidst
> [{quoted}](name=Wolfalisk318,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Mz99u00V,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-21T19:52:18.508+0000) > > amidst You are correct sir. Have change, thank you.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Are you sure it wasnt the fact that the enemy got so much global gold that your half your team had less than the enemy support lol
h0ne (NA)
: Riot tries to meld the meta to suit the casual and competitive players, but recently they haven't been doing such a good job. League is a mental game and it does involve a lot of multitasking. I'm 99% sure I don't have adhd but my attention span used to be sometimes non existent, so I trained myself in my normal life to become more aware. IMO, you should take a break from the game for at least 2 weeks and focus on mental conditioning. (not a sports psychiatrist just another fellow gamer trying to help)
I take a few days from league now and then. 2 weeks is too long considering my skills deterioriate within just a day of now playing league. I can manage about 3 days at most. 2 weeks would put me in a tough spot.
Rioter Comments
Azadethe (NA)
: Yeah. Anyone who proves you wrong is "wrong." Indicates the quality of your comments.
LiranMLG (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=T4underbolt,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=En1ZwFfv,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-04-18T06:22:35.006+0000) > > I love how people keep pulling winrates to prove a point while poppy runs rampart and destroys every non tank match up in top lane and even if enemy dodges her stun and one part of her q she still outtrade him with just autos. Not mentioning she is immortal that is to her passive and w passive. When will you learn that win rate means nothing. She is just not as strong as other top picks but still strong enough to need her power to be lowered this makes no sense. If a champion's win rate is low, then he clearly needs some sort of buff. or at least not a nerf.
Azadethe (NA)
: They really aren't. Poppy gets destroyed by no dash champs. Even if she build tank, no dash champs absolutely delete her.
Azadethe (NA)
: She's really not other than learning wall jumps. Riven can literally skill cancel her entire kit and cast it all in one motion. it looks like she casts 1 skill, but actually casts 4. There is almost nothing tough about her kit other than learning "I need to auto attack in between Q's" Lmfao.
I'm sorry, but you're talking shit. You have absolutely 0 clue on the subject at hand.
Rioter Comments
: She's been bad for a while too. Since at least the "tank update" that gutted her items hard, but even prior to that since they weakened her passive shield "because combined with Courage of the Colossus gave her too strong of a no-cost burst shield," before Courage was promptly nerfed into usability and eventually removed entirely with the new runes/mastery system. Meanwhile {{champion:92}} gets an actually free shield on a lower cooldown and usable literally whenever she wants instead of having to last hit or foreshadow it by tossing it to the ground. {{champion:157}}'s is even stronger and just as free throughout the game, and active shields with costs like {{champion:111}}'s were and still are the strongest in the game while having a duration effective as long as until it's broken through. The only time she can do anything meritable is against an opponent that doesn't know how to stay on the road in the middle of the lane where she can get her wall stun off. No clue what these nerfs are you're talking about, but she's been in need of help for well over a year now.
Poppy's resistances and overall strength compared to riven is insanely high, especially early - mid game. Even with Riven's shield, she doesn't have near the same survivability as Poppy does. Thus, it's a terrible comparison. I'd go on to say Yasuo and Naut, in terms of base stats, fails in comparison as well. I'm only saying that trying to compare her to champs she outshines doesn't really give you any merit on a defensive stance. If they wanted to nerf her, all they had to do was revert the AD ratio buffs they did. Still, Poppy didn't have much showings to warrant any reason as to why they're even looking at her.
: Another nerf hits mages/enchanters directly by nerfing them and indirectly by nerfing their items
While the changes shouldn't go through now because of the state of the game, I do believe this is a step in the right direction. This is homage to how league use to be and I support better resource management. However, before these changes go through, other parts of the game need to be addressed first.
: Have fun getting any of that in Silver--Gold. If you have a deadbeat teammate that is doing nothing for your team then that makes it all the easier for the ENEMY to split-push and secure objectives and ambush.
It's not even silver - gold at this point. That crap still happens until about D2-D1.
: Catchup XP is needed, because what if someone is forced to AFK due to connection issues, and reconnects to find themselves 10 levels behind?
Sounds like an unfortunate event. Catch up exp is very unhealthy to the game and only provides lack luster play styles and is a form of noob assistance. I'm really sick of these systems being put in place to help mitigate good play. Riot has to tune back all the factors in this game that took away from individual skill. It's insanely hard to carry if your team isn't up to par these days. And that says a lot. Back in the day I could agree with you being the sole factor of you not climbing. These days, "my team is holding me back" is a legitimate concern with how the game is.
: Maybe not catch up XP too much, but the rest could see a nerf.
: These Bot Lane changes better be good if you're making us wait till Mid-Season for them.
I hope they're reducing ambient gold, global gold and catchup exp as well.
: Thing is I was in a similar case like you except I was playing Amumu and I kept being counterjungled by Rengar and he got so fed that he carried his whole team lol. I couldn't even farm because he and his team would jump at me as soon as I got near a bush.
Yeah... once you start counter jungling you legit can't stop. You have to focus your entirety of the game just counter jungling the enemy jungler so they have no chance at all of a comeback. Instead, what happens is, if you have weak laners this is absolutely impossible to do as well. They'll still be begging for ganks even though you're shutting down the enemy jungler.
Rioter Comments
CàSPèR (EUW)
: Worked hard on this, hope you guys like it.
Damn, that editing really was next level...
: The feast or famine style wasn't fair to the people in the game. People complain about how "One person losing lane means gg," that was even worse when old fiora was a thing, because if fiora won lane, she could 1v5. If you want a feast or famine champion, play Aatrox, Yasuo, or literally any assassin.
The champs you listed arent feast or famine. Aatrox is probably the only feast or famine champ left. Everyone else either scales to oblivion or just outright suck. On the note of assasins. They aren't feast or famine either. Playing them feel so terrible there's literally zero reward for you playing the early game so perfectly, you get tons of kills. I say that because grouping starts at 10minutes so you'll never get that pick.
: Taking away catch up exp isn't really a solution... it just makes the game more snowbally, and lategame champions become irrelevant. Bot lane exp... touchy issue. It kind of sucks that bottom lane is more important than top lane or mid lane, but that's fair because it's 2 champions. 2 champions *should* have more impact on the game than 1 champion. Jungle rework... I don't really disagree that it should be more difficult to stay healthy, but you're badly misassessing the state of farming junglers. This season, the monsters take a long time to respawn, which forces Yi and Shyvana to be ganking a lot. Which sucks because they have no CC. They're not at all overpowered right now, and no, a 0/5 Master Yi is not going to 1v1 you with rageblade unless there was a huge outplay. Tower fortification... I can't verify this, but I saw a post on reddit saying it was brought back but wasn't mentioned in the patch notes. Minion tower armor debuff... that was added because having champions like Udyr solo turrets was obnoxious as hell. Make splitpushing viable again... this one's tricky because splitpushing is already a very difficult strategy to counter in soloqueue, and its effectiveness just boils down to "can our toplaner 1v1 their toplaner?" It's a win-more strategy that cannot be countered if your team is behind. I do agree though that grouping in general is not punished enough. "Sustain > poke > burst > sustain"... this is an oversimplification of bottom lane matchups. When a healing champion like Soraka is strong, they just win against everything. Sustain in general isn't an issue right now, Cho'Gath isn't really strong enough to deserve a nerf and believe me you do *not* want to see him with stronger damage to compensate. Mobility hasn't really been a serious issue with recent champion releases. Like, if you look at the two most recent ADCs, they have very mediocre mobility and Kai'Sa doesn't even have any real utility. I understand if *you* don't care how much fun support players have, but you'll have to deal with more autofilled players (including yourself) which should not be taken lightly. Wards keep getting nerfed because when there's too much vision, LCS becomes very passive and predictable because nobody can get ambushed. Epic monsters are easy to fight because the challenge isn't supposed to be killing them - it's finding the right opportunity to take them. Baron won't ever ace your team, but the debuffs he applies to your team will be the death of you if the enemy team collapses. League of Legends is not a PvE game like World of Warcraft.
* The game is SUPPOSE to be snowbally. That's what mobas are there for. However, the current iteration of snowballing is cancerous because an ENTIRE team snowballs rather than one person. When one person snowballed, that's when teamwork came into play and HOW teamwork should be incorporated into the game. That's what separate good people from bad people and great players from good players. * Obviously you haven't played against a master yi with warriors, darkharvest and rageblade. Once Yi gets rageblade, he becomes unstoppable at 1v1s. That's not exaggeration, it's a fact. I'm not saying he's "over powered", but he gets one helluva spike at that rageblade. Which shouldn't be enough to stop a snowballing champion, under most circumstances. * And? If you leave your towers unguarded and group up without having someone stopping split pushing, you're SUPPOSED to be punished. I'm playing a game where grouping is the ONLY strategy to win. And if teammates have mediocre teamfighting capabilities, the game is an automatic loss. I'm sorry, but I'd rather have that udyr slapping towers than have the current iteration of league right now that half the people playing don't understand how it works. * Really? Mobility hasn't been an issue? After season 4 creations, mobility has creeped up and up with each incoming patch. You think it's only about people with mobility spells? The movement speed stat in this game is so god damn variable that you can't actively determine how fast someone is at a glance even if you hover over stats. I play Riven. And let me tell you, people without mobility spells some times RUN me down simply because they have cloud drake. I'm sorry, but that definitely constitutes as mobility creep. If RIVEN can't get away, what possible hope do immobile champs have of getting away? * I don't care if I have to deal with autofilled players because I STILL have to deal with autofilled players. Nerfing support items WON'T change a thing. Support players have BARELY increased with all the stuff Riot has been doing. If you think support changes made a major difference, you need to revisit statistics. Because statistics show support is STILL the least played role. * League is as much PVE as PVP. You saying so shows you don't understand fully what MOBAs are about. Getting Epic monsters should be a full team cooperation, but as they have HEAVY benefits to how the tides of the game will turn, they are in no way, shape or form suppose to be as easy as they are to get. Teams with a significant lead will take baron at 20:11-20:20 (the highest time factor for getting baron at 20mintues exactly). The risk factor for baron should be much, much higher. It should require proper aggro rotation with a certain degree of sustain. Not just burning it the second it spawns when people only have one core item.
: > [{quoted}](name=TS Media,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vgv11EnK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-14T23:03:45.453+0000) > > League only use to be overtaken on twitch when a new game came out. League has consistently topped the view count on twitch on a regular day even when other games had their LCS competitions going on. Now, fortnite is consistently higher than league and league's view count on a daily is dropping. The interest in league, whether it be playing or watching, is steadily declining with the start of season 8. Sorry to say... I won't say it's dying. But 1 or 2 people are quitting league every day. > > I'm at my wit's end and league has been something akin to addiction to me. That should tell you a lot. Overwatch was toping league for a while as well(longer than fortnite has been so far). far too soon to say that first of all. Second, they are not really in direct competition with each other considering the only thing they have in common is both being pvp games.
Fornite came out on release, topped league, then fell back down as per usual. It's just recently that fortnite started booming which means the developers of the game are doing some serious work. It's only been a few DAYS that fortnite started topping charts after being out for months. So while it MAY be too soon, I'll say with current observations league might not, on a regular, be the number one trending game anymore. If Riot somehow finds a way out of the huge hole they dig themselves into, it'll be a blessing for all league players.
: You *do* realize Fortnite is a new game right?
Fortnite has been out for more than a few months now. When I said new game, I'm literally talking weeks old. After a few days, the game drops behind league. After a few months, those new games basically drop out of the top 5 games. Fornite is fairly new in terms of start up, but is past the "beginning" entertainment value. Meaning fortnite, as it stands, will probably never drop behind league in terms of views.
: To Everyone saying League is Dying
League only use to be overtaken on twitch when a new game came out. League has consistently topped the view count on twitch on a regular day even when other games had their LCS competitions going on. Now, fortnite is consistently higher than league and league's view count on a daily is dropping. The interest in league, whether it be playing or watching, is steadily declining with the start of season 8. Sorry to say... I won't say it's dying. But 1 or 2 people are quitting league every day. I'm at my wit's end and league has been something akin to addiction to me. That should tell you a lot.
Dokkaebi (EUNE)
: ''Top lane is ruled by tank meta''
Have you ever considered the majority of people simply hate playing tanks? Top lane is saturated by people who have mained top for years in a carry position. Just because tanks dominate, doesn't mean all of them will automatically switch over. The multitude of people swarming in on top, just getting into it and picking tanks won't make tanks winrate go up. But being a carry top laner myself, I'll say 100% for a fact top lane is a tank meta. The reason being you'll have an infinitely easier time helping your team win by playing a tank, rather than playing a fighter. Statistics don't show the full story. Of course brusiers are going to have better overall winrates, considering most mains and one tricks in the top lane are BRUISER players. Imagine if suddenly, all these bruiser mains decided to spam the likes of Sion, Malphite and Maokai constantly? Top lane mains have a way better understanding of how the game works rather than people just playing "tanks". But it's sad, because these newby top lane tank players still get away with bad macro and micro simply because they're playing a tank. The amount of work I have to put in to come ahead of a tank just isn't worth the pressure of playing a bruiser into a tank these days. However, having said that... I'm obviously a masochist and even though my chances of winning are slim I'll be doing it anyways.
: Someone tell me the point of soloque again.
Can we get this crap up to the top? Can this have 5k+ upvotes so riot can see people are fed up with this bs? Lets do this: *Take away catch up exp. That crap was never needed in the first place. It voids bad play and people should be highly rewarded for playing good and unrewarded for playing badly. Hence the term, high risk, high reward. Right now any high risk plays turn into mediocre plays when you can do low risk plays and end up with insane rewards. *On that notion, bot laners get way too much exp. Back in season 4 and 5 (when I started) bot lane would easily be 2 and a half through 3 levels behind. This made the game pretty even because of how bot lane is set up in the first place. Now bot lane, on average, is on the same level as solo laners. Which is pretty retarded considering there's 2 people splitting exp and should not, under most circumstances, be only a level or a level and a half behind the rest of the lanes. *Jungle needs another, better overhaul. No one, and I mean NO ONE in the jungle should be able to clear jungle with full hp. As it stands, it's unhealthy and promotes a toxic style of play. Either you farm or you give up farming to gank. It needs to be a solid separation between the two for scaling and early game junglers. Not to mention, scaling junglers (yi and shyv come to mind) scale at FIFTEEN minutes into the game now. This is NOT sufficient time for snowball junglers to get work done. Especially when they start getting 1v1'd by the 0/5 yi or shyv that built rageblade. *Was tower fortification always a thing? If it was, put it back bot lane. Bot lane not having it is retarded. *The damage mitigation on tower without minions is stupid, put it back to the way it was before. *Grouping should be HEAVILY punished by split pushing. Re-enable split pushing so this game requires some semblance of strategy again. Which goes onto my next point: *Make team comps matter again. Sustain > poke > burst > sustain *Reduce the overall sustain that champs have. Sustain is way too high right now (especially in the early game) and it makes trades almost null. You ever tried trading against a cho'gath? Waste of time and effort. *Champions need to be better clarified. You can't have insane utility + insane damage. Every champ doesn't need mobility. Cut down on new mobility releases. *Doesn't matter if people found support boring in the first place. No one gives a crap about how "boring" a role seems to a majority of the people. Cut down on the active items and make the role skillful and your support picks meaningful. Braum is suppose to be a lockdown/anti-engage champion with slight damage mitigation. Not a lockdown/anti-engage, shield, heal damage mitigation bot. *You keep reducing vision count. Why? Stop. Wards are so bloody scarce now that if 2 people on your team isn't running zombie ward, your team is trolling. *Epic monsters are big minions. That's right, I said it. Herald is a joke. Baron is a joke. Elder is a joke. They aren't epic monsters. They're epic wannabes. I could go on, but I don't want to write a book of all the problems I have with league atm.
: That's because the team that groups first is usually the one with priority, therefore indicating the game was kind of already snowballing in their favor after they took the first turret.
No, because even if a team is behind if the enemy team doesn't group up, then they still lose so much.
Rioter Comments
: Trash laners are always bitching about not getting ganks when their dicks are contantly so far shoved into the enemy champion's turret's anus that whoever could pull it out would be crowned king Arthur. Then after whoever they're laning against goes like 5/0, they try to argue that they never were shoving against their opponent's turret, because just look, now the 5/0 is literally turret diving and one shotting them. So obviously it's the jungler's fault for never ganking. Riot should just post something like "trash laners, please stop pushing your lane, you fucking trash bags, unless you're an assassin that can push quickly and roam to another lane to gank" at the start of every game.
Consequently, trash junglers don't know what a lane gank is and how profitable it is to shove. Instead of trying to do a full clear, do 3 camps for the level 3 then counter-gank your top laner that's shoving cause it doesn't take a genius to know where the jungler will go first 95% of the time.
: > [{quoted}](name=TS Media,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TxbbrAy0,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-04-12T20:11:06.718+0000) > > Which is? Play another MOBA. HotS, DOTA2, or whatever else is still out there these days. I'm pretty sure HoN and Strife are still around.
> [{quoted}](name=Xion Moonray,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TxbbrAy0,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-04-12T20:18:41.678+0000) > > Play another MOBA. HotS, DOTA2, or whatever else is still out there these days. I'm pretty sure HoN and Strife are still around. Tried all of them and none of them are remotely as interesting.
: So you don't like League, but you do like MOBAs... Y'know, there's a really simple solution to this problem.
> [{quoted}](name=Xion Moonray,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TxbbrAy0,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-04-12T19:12:46.256+0000) > > So you don't like League, but you do like MOBAs... > > Y'know, there's a really simple solution to this problem. Which is?
Tf 420 (NA)
: just don't play
> [{quoted}](name=Tf 420,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TxbbrAy0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-12T16:21:03.173+0000) > > just don't play You don't read... I literally explained the exact reason why I still play the game. To top it off, I'm going to have to keep playing because of decay issues.
Rioter Comments
Show more

TS Media

Level 52 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion