: Huh, are trolls now the opposite of "tryhards" and "people who don't know what fun is"? Seriously, just because I don't play every game like it's an LCS match doesn't make me a troll. If you can't accept that you're going to lose sometimes and have fun doing it, then leave.
Shouldn't be playing ranked if you aren't trying.. that makes you a troll and you should be suspended or ranked restricted.
: hey a salty TSM fan, what else is new!
Is that the best you got? lol calling someone a TSM fanboy.. the pain..
Moosimus (NA)
: Then don't come back... You were toxic and therefore don't deserve to play URF. Have fun uninstalling! We won't miss you!
And yet trolls like you get to roam free while the people who call trolls out like you get suspended. Most fucked up logic ever. I await the day you lose your account and look back on this day and remember karma is a bitch and how shitty this game is, Dota 2 hands down.
Ada Wong (NA)
: I agree playing Solo Q Feels like playing Call OF Duty I think we need the Nuclear Strike option in league when I play because league feels like a solo game all around not a team game when you get games of just absolutely no communication in champion select, instant bans, and toxicity that starts before the game starts, but the only choice is to take a 30+ minute penalty after first dodge, or play the game and lose because of players like this. Even in games some of them I got where players were less toxic they still just refused to listen and lost game I know I could have personally done better if I didn't get countered, but still going 1v1 without feeding, then having an entire team who doesn't even take any (CC) or even listen and build any items to counter {{champion:3}} CC meanwhile they rage in chat about how much I suck when neither of us got a kill off during lane phase. Bottom line a lot of players just don't care I get two players juts don't care in the low Elo, we at least need a "Vote Disband" or something so no one takes penalty with toxic players where 3 out of 5 players have to agree I wouldn't mind waiting 10 minutes trying to find a good game of team members if the game was actually going to be team based.
> [{quoted}](name=Ada Wong,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=FRhfFiGO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-03-30T10:45:27.833+0000) > > I agree playing Solo Q Feels like playing Call OF Duty I think we need the Nuclear Strike option in league when I play because league feels like a solo game all around not a team game when you get games of just absolutely no communication in champion select, instant bans, and toxicity that starts before the game starts, but the only choice is to take a 30+ minute penalty after first dodge, or play the game and lose because of players like this. > > Even in games some of them I got where players were less toxic they still just refused to listen and lost game I know I could have personally done better if I didn't get countered, but still going 1v1 without feeding, then having an entire team who doesn't even take any (CC) or even listen and build any items to counter {{champion:3}} CC meanwhile they rage in chat about how much I suck when neither of us got a kill off during lane phase. > > Bottom line a lot of players just don't care I get two players juts don't care in the low Elo, we at least need a "Vote Disband" or something so no one takes penalty with toxic players where 3 out of 5 players have to agree I wouldn't mind waiting 10 minutes trying to find a good game of team members if the game was actually going to be team based. That's exactly what I am talking about. If people wanna screw around and goof off in team builder or w/e and waste time fine.. but in ranked you get to many assholes who don't give a shit at least in lower elo. The only way to get away from that is climb out of it but that still doesn't solve the problem. You shouldn't get punished for dodging in champ select when there is a known troll.. that makes no sense what so ever. The person who should be punished the person who self admittedly says he is going to troll and he should be kicked from team. To many people got it in their head and use the excuse.. Oh we'll i play this game for fun.. We'll great that's fine but do it in Team Builder or Aram or Blind pick.. But don't bring your Idgaf attitude into ranked and say I'm just here to have fun even if that means playing Ad heaimer or Ashe jungle and ruining the people who are in ranked trying to climb and be competitive. Ranked restrictions was a good start in the right path but something needs to be done when in champ select and you have 3 or 4 people who are there to take ranked serious while one person is just there to "Have fun @ any cost". They need to remove the punishment for dodging in champ select or add a kick option. I honestly don't care if I have to wait a little longer to find a team that doesn't dodge but what i do mind is getting a team that you are stuck with for 20+ minutes or hell even 40+ minutes if they wanna be dicks and not ff because I'm going to take LP loss and get stuck with a longer que time everytime I try to avoid it.
: Ah, thanks for confirming I didn't miss anything.
> [{quoted}](name=The AFK Farmer,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=FRhfFiGO,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-03-30T10:46:36.636+0000) > > Ah, thanks for confirming I didn't miss anything. Thanks for the free bump and keeping this post active :D
: > I make valid points that should be addressed Where? All I see is angry troll ranting.
> [{quoted}](name=The AFK Farmer,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=FRhfFiGO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-03-30T10:28:24.345+0000) > > Where? All I see is angry troll ranting. You would be a prime example of the Troll I was outlining in that supposed "angry troll rant" You doing nothing for the game and imo is what is wrong with this game.
Rioter Comments
: It is not Riot's fault. It is ours.
Wrong, League has been out what 5 years? And still hasn't fixed any of it's flaws. Dota has been out less time and fixed almost all of them
: If you're running away, stop trying to save someone who's about to die by attacking the enemy.
That's bad advice. I mean it really depends on the elo you are in, if you are in low elo ya run but if your in higher elo and know the people you are playing with aren't retards and will turn on that guy and help you kill him then do it. The biggest thing I noticed in low elo is people who are gonna die anyways don't turn around and do damage and get the enemy low so your team mates can clean up- Most the time people who have no chance of getting away keep running and do no damage to someone and it's pointless because if you know your dead anyways u might as well at least lower their health for your team.
Aerothal (NA)
: "So my friend sent me a file called Draw.xll I think it was? Anyways he said it should help with my FPS. He told me where to put it in a folder and I did. I didn't see much of a difference in FPS and totally forgot I had that file as time went on." that's like the cheating husband saying: "I was naked, she was naked and I tripped and fell. I swear to god it was a total accident."
> [{quoted}](name=Aerothal,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=RorKhAUX,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2015-03-25T21:46:18.698+0000) > > "So my friend sent me a file called Draw.xll I think it was? Anyways he said it should help with my FPS. He told me where to put it in a folder and I did. I didn't see much of a difference in FPS and totally forgot I had that file as time went on." > > > that's like the cheating husband saying: > "I was naked, she was naked and I tripped and fell. I swear to god it was a total accident." That's actually not even close to a viable analogy... you're pretty bad at trolling. Anyways your opinion doesn't matter.
: pretty classic response "i didn't know i was hacking i swer!"
> [{quoted}](name=Nasreth,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=RorKhAUX,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2015-03-25T21:01:03.962+0000) > > pretty classic response > > "i didn't know i was hacking i swer!" You're an idiot who apparently can't spell. I could have easily denied having the file to begin with and claim Riot made a mistake.. However I'm not gonna lie that I did have the file I just didn't know that's what it was cause I never zoom in or out. Use you head
: LOL- Perma Banned
W/e we will see what happens, I just thought I'd post yet another thing I hate about Riot and is clearly obvious they don't give a damn about it's player base only $$$.
End you (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TSM DoubleVision,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=RorKhAUX,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2015-03-25T20:23:28.687+0000) > > So by your logic then you should be suspended perma because the only difference is you deleted it and I forgot to but you still used it. It's funny how people are so quick to jump up and say "YOU DESERVED IT" but if it happened to them they are pissed off. > > I never used zoom hack, I never even zoom in or out because it does nothing for me... Don't make it sound like I used it to cheat.. Like I said the only difference between me and you is you deleted it and didn't get caught and I never used it but just forgot the file was even there. > > As from what I seen though from youtube videos zoom hack isn't an advantage, sure you can see more of the board but everything is smalled and last hitting minions or targeting people would be a disadvantage. > > Anyways the point im getting acrossed is that Riot is lazy when it comes to letting people know what they did wrong until it's to late. Everyone complains about their cookie cutter copy and paste emails that give you no info yet when you get perma banned now all of a sudden they will let you know why you have been getting suspended? That's not professional rather I deserved it or not. > the point im getting acrossed No your clearly not. You have a bunch of words that are an admittance to the error you committed. I commit my act SEASONS ago! Who is to say I didn't get reprimanded back then? Re post what your TRYING to say in a calm broken manner. I agree with your points 100% The riot staff has **ZERO** accountability for the actions they take. I have reported kids with names like " COCKINMYMOUTH " and had RIOT staff tell me its **NOT OK** to start **WITCHHUNTS** over peoples User Names... So YOU the staff WANT us to report people who commit these acts...BUT then tell us to FK off, we are the wrong ones? PFFFT only other website I know that behaved in this manner was JAGEX. Now they have more people logged in playing PRIVATE party JAGEX games because the staff RUINED the entire site. The people on the boards ,I see this daily, but no one stands together to FORCE CHANGE... Id love to get the mass of people who get on daily to complain about where the community has gone. ** UNITED. ** Then we can finally solve these issues that seemly EVERY riot staff displays!
> [{quoted}](name=End you,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=RorKhAUX,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2015-03-25T20:32:49.115+0000) > > No your clearly not. You have a bunch of words that are an admittance to the error you committed. I commit my act SEASONS ago! Who is to say I didn't get reprimanded back then? > > Re post what your TRYING to say in a calm broken manner. I agree with your points 100% The riot staff has **ZERO** accountability for the actions they take. I have reported kids with names like " COCKINMYMOUTH " and had RIOT staff tell me its **NOT OK** to start **WITCHHUNTS** over peoples User Names... > > So YOU the staff WANT us to report people who commit these acts...BUT then tell us to FK off, we are the wrong ones? > > PFFFT only other website I know that behaved in this manner was JAGEX. Now they have more people logged in playing PRIVATE party JAGEX games because the staff RUINED the entire site. > > The people on the boards ,I see this daily, but no one stands together to FORCE CHANGE... Id love to get the mass of people who get on daily to complain about where the community has gone. > > ** UNITED. ** > > Then we can finally solve these issues that seemly EVERY riot staff displays! What I did was admit that I had the file but I did not know what it was or what it did other then my friend said it would fix my fps, I never admitted I knew it was a zoom hack and never admitted to cheating. The whole thing could have been fixed and avoided if Riot told me the first time why I was suspended, not give me a cookie cutter response that I violated the TOS. That could mean anything including what it says where they can suspend you for no reason at all. it's like getting arrested over and over and them not telling you why you are arrested, then finding out you were breaking a law in that stated you are visisting that isn't against the law in your state. Unless you know every single law in every single state you don't know. I could easily have lied and said Riot is full of it but I did accept the file from my friend, I just didn't know that's what it was. That would be like me getting banned for elo boosting after my friend sent me a key logger and stole my account and did it while I was on vaction and saying well it's your fault .... Mistakes happen, doesn't mean it was intentional.. Or for another example. When I played wow I got sent an email that looked like it was sent by blizzard and asked me to reply with information, back then I was unaware of scams and someone got my account. At least Blizzard understood and help me get my account back but Riot just doesn't seem to give two shits about it's player base, all they see is $$$ and probably think ill make another account and spend more money but in reality I quit and I'm disputing my transactions unless they deal with this.
zoliking (NA)
: That sucks for you and I can't even imagine the frustration you must be experiencing right now. However on Riot's side they have no way of verifying that you had the file on as a result of a misunderstanding and never actually used it for cheating.
> [{quoted}](name=zoliking,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=RorKhAUX,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-03-25T20:32:27.383+0000) > > That sucks for you and I can't even imagine the frustration you must be experiencing right now. However on Riot's side they have no way of verifying that you had the file on as a result of a misunderstanding and never actually used it for cheating. I'm still bronze after 2000 games, thats pretty good indicator I wasn't using it to cheat lol. all you have to do is look it up on youtube, if anything zoom hack would be a disadvantage not an advantage.
: > [{quoted}](name=TSM DoubleVision,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=RorKhAUX,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-03-25T20:05:31.024+0000) > > Ok so I have been getting suspended for awhile now thinking it was because I was toxic. Never thought to question it because I can be toxic every once in awhile, but then I got perma banned. > > I Got an email saying this... > > Hello Summoner, > > This account has been detected using modifications to widen the acceptable field of vision, also known as zoom hacking. As this is the second offense, this account has been permanently suspended. We believe that all players should play on equal footing in an effort to promote competitive sportsmanship. You should be aware that modifying your League of Legends client is against the Terms of Use, Section V: > > J: Using any unauthorized third party programs, including but not limited to "mods," "hacks," "cheats," "scripts," "bots," "trainers," and automation programs, that interact with the Software in any way, for any purpose, including, without limitation, any unauthorized third party programs that intercept, emulate, or redirect any communication between the Software and Riot Games and any unauthorized third party programs that collect information about the Game by reading areas of memory used by the Software to store information. > > > Now here is the problem. 9 months ago I was having trouble with my FPS, I guess everyone was having problems in 2014 with servers and and FPS dropping a lot with their pings etc. So my friend sent me a file called Draw.xll I think it was? Anyways he said it should help with my FPS. He told me where to put it in a folder and I did. I didn't see much of a difference in FPS and totally forgot I had that file as time went on. > > Apparently that is the file for Zoom hack but I never zoom in or out so to me I didn't even know what it was. I ended up getting suspended a lot until recently I got the email that I was perma suspended. The final email told me why I was perma suspended but up until then I kept getting the cookie cutter emails that I broke the TOS and since Riot says they can ban you for w/e reason they want or no reason at all I assumed it must be cause I was toxic. > > Here is the my issue with this.. Ya it might have been dumb for me to accept a file from a friend not knowing exactly what it was but all this time I have been getting suspended Riot never told me why.. If they had told me at the first suspension I would have uninstalled and reinstalled league to make sure the file was gone. However they waited till I was perma banned to let me know... > > Here is the kicker though and I find kinda funny. I have played probably over 2000 games on that account and was still in bronze because I don't really take ranked seriously and yet Riot thinks I was using zoom hack to have an unfair advantage over players? > > Over a year of game time on that account with all the champions and a ton of skins and money I put on that account only to get perma banned for a reason I didn't even know why until it was too late. > > Imo Riot should have let me known the first time why I was getting suspended instead of waiting till it was to late for me to fix it. > > Either way I disputed my latest transactions on paypal. I been emailing riot and I give it about 7 days to rather unban me or i'm taking back the money I spent. This is why people thinks Riot has no loyality to it's player base because instead of letting people know what they did wrong they send cookie cutter emails that give you no information and you are expected to know why , but when they perma ban you then they tell you and imo that isn't fair. I tried ZOOM hack on my account once in a private lobby... If you use it even from non competitive play it is CHANGING th code of the game and is by all technicalities HACKING. I just wanted to understand what the mod itself was...I un installed the program because I know from experience it just gets you caught. Cheating is Cheating Breaking the Law is Breaking the Law - Doesn't matter if its an accident or on purpose YOU are held accountable for the action.
> [{quoted}](name=oops I OVULATED,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=RorKhAUX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-03-25T20:16:48.839+0000) > > I tried ZOOM hack on my account once in a private lobby... If you use it even from non competitive play it is CHANGING th code of the game and is by all technicalities HACKING. > > I just wanted to understand what the mod itself was...I un installed the program because I know from experience it just gets you caught. > > Cheating is Cheating > Breaking the Law is Breaking the Law - Doesn't matter if its an accident or on purpose YOU are held accountable for the action. So by your logic then you should be suspended perma because the only difference is you deleted it and I forgot to but you still used it. It's funny how people are so quick to jump up and say "YOU DESERVED IT" but if it happened to them they are pissed off. I never used zoom hack, I never even zoom in or out because it does nothing for me... Don't make it sound like I used it to cheat.. Like I said the only difference between me and you is you deleted it and didn't get caught and I never used it but just forgot the file was even there. As from what I seen though from youtube videos zoom hack isn't an advantage, sure you can see more of the board but everything is smalled and last hitting minions or targeting people would be a disadvantage. Anyways the point im getting acrossed is that Riot is lazy when it comes to letting people know what they did wrong until it's to late. Everyone complains about their cookie cutter copy and paste emails that give you no info yet when you get perma banned now all of a sudden they will let you know why you have been getting suspended? That's not professional rather I deserved it or not.
: > [{quoted}](name=TSM DoubleVision,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=vebPjRk4,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-03-24T01:31:45.513+0000) > > stfu troll you didn't even watch the video. I've actually watched that video multiple times. His arguments are convincing, but primarily based on fallacies and a lack of significant data. > How can someone victimize someone else while being the victim, you clearly lack common sense. If someone is a jerk to you, you are a victim of that person. If you are **also** a jerk, you are victimizing someone else. For example: if I stab you, you are a victim of my stabbing. If you then stab me, I am now a victim of *your* stabbing - and thus we are both victims and victimizers. > whos more toxic the person trolling/afking & feeding for 30+ minutes or the person calling him an idiot? If you say the person calling him an idiot then you need to never ever have kids because society is already full of morons. It's not a matter of which is more toxic. All that matters for *your* account is whether or not *your* behavior is toxic. > Common sense is often wrong? God damn you are stupid... > > Do you even know what common sense is? http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Common_sense Specifically: "Common sense is something which you think you know to be true but that may not actually be true." > Common sense is.. > If i put my hand in a fire I will get burned so don't do it.. is that wrong? Possibly. I could point at plenty of situations where that may not be true, however. More importantly, this goes beyond merely being common sense. > If I try to breath under water I will drowned.. is that wrong? Again, possibly. There are plenty of situations where it would be possible to breath while underwater and not drown. > If I jump off a 10 story building i'll die... is that wrong? Yes. There needn't even be extenuating circumstances. It may be *likely* that you would die, but it's perfectly *possible* that you won't. > I finally figured it out... This community lacks common sense. Most people who trust explicitly in common sense lack critical thinking skills. I personally believe the latter to be more useful in more situations. Or, to put that another way: "I don't need your common sense - I've got mad critical thinking skills."
> [{quoted}](name=Jubbinaut,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=vebPjRk4,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-03-24T02:49:29.601+0000) > > I've actually watched that video multiple times. His arguments are convincing, but primarily based on fallacies and a lack of significant data. > > If someone is a jerk to you, you are a victim of that person. If you are **also** a jerk, you are victimizing someone else. > > For example: if I stab you, you are a victim of my stabbing. If you then stab me, I am now a victim of *your* stabbing - and thus we are both victims and victimizers. > > It's not a matter of which is more toxic. All that matters for *your* account is whether or not *your* behavior is toxic. > > http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Common_sense > > Specifically: "Common sense is something which you think you know to be true but that may not actually be true." > > Possibly. I could point at plenty of situations where that may not be true, however. More importantly, this goes beyond merely being common sense. > > Again, possibly. There are plenty of situations where it would be possible to breath while underwater and not drown. > > Yes. There needn't even be extenuating circumstances. It may be *likely* that you would die, but it's perfectly *possible* that you won't. > > Most people who trust explicitly in common sense lack critical thinking skills. I personally believe the latter to be more useful in more situations. > > Or, to put that another way: "I don't need your common sense - I've got mad critical thinking skills." didn't bother even reading that because I already know you are one of them people who get off arguing valid points just to troll.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=TSM DoubleVision,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=vebPjRk4,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-03-24T01:22:25.676+0000) > > Dude nails it right on the head... Meanwhile I get perma banned for calling trolls out in game. Great logic... The guy trolling an entire team for 30+ minutes is the victim because he got called out on his shit. Wait, you mean it's impossible for a victim to victimize others? I just... I don't understand this idea that doing something negative should be acceptable just because someone else was negative first. > W/e fuck this game but the dude in the video makes 100% sense and the dude lyte with the PHD is a moron, you can goto school for 8 years and study everything you possible can but if you lack common sense you are still an idiot. Funny thing about common sense? It's often wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=Jubbinaut,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=vebPjRk4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-03-24T01:25:27.348+0000) > > Wait, you mean it's impossible for a victim to victimize others? > > I just... I don't understand this idea that doing something negative should be acceptable just because someone else was negative first. > > Funny thing about common sense? It's often wrong. stfu troll you didn't even watch the video. How can someone victimize someone else while being the victim, you clearly lack common sense. whos more toxic the person trolling/afking & feeding for 30+ minutes or the person calling him an idiot? If you say the person calling him an idiot then you need to never ever have kids because society is already full of morons. Common sense is often wrong? God damn you are stupid... Do you even know what common sense is? Common sense is.. If i put my hand in a fire I will get burned so don't do it.. is that wrong? If I try to breath under water I will drowned.. is that wrong? If I jump off a 10 story building i'll die... is that wrong? I finally figured it out... This community lacks common sense.
: I hurt someones feelings hard..dang
> [{quoted}](name=Torasuto,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=nGAJ3Zao,comment-id=000000000002,timestamp=2015-03-24T00:49:59.853+0000) > > I hurt someones feelings hard..dang keep telling yourself that troll, meanwhile you are stuck playing this game putting up with people's shit and being a lap dog to riot and i'm free from it
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=TSM DoubleVision,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=nGAJ3Zao,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-03-24T00:23:25.211+0000) > > Stfu it is their job to gank, your a fucking moron enough said. "I can't actually rebut your argument, so I'm going to repeat what I said and insult you, because that's the most effective way to argue!"
> [{quoted}](name=Jubbinaut,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=nGAJ3Zao,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-03-24T00:25:30.984+0000) > > "I can't actually rebut your argument, so I'm going to repeat what I said and insult you, because that's the most effective way to argue!" I did rebut it, just cause your a shit ass jungle who is rather to stupid or lazy to do your job doesn't mean your opinion that jungles shoulnd't gank. There isn't one not one fucking LCS player or Challenger or Even diamond player who doesn't gank lanes as a jungle so your a fuciking moron if you think your lazy ass opinion is fact. Even Riot says jungles are there to provide ganks and pressure in lanes, you can't really do that sitting in jungle now can you? Idiot.
: Well... ta, then. Enjoy whatever other game you're going to. Y'know, until you start seeing issues for yelling at people there, too.
> [{quoted}](name=Jubbinaut,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=3J6adywr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-03-24T00:24:17.830+0000) > > Well... ta, then. Enjoy whatever other game you're going to. > > Y'know, until you start seeing issues for yelling at people there, too. Not gonna fucking happen because there is no other game that punishes you for speaking your mind other than this game and guess what League is the Most toxic game of all... Go figure eh? A dictatorship game who has no control over human emotions. But you stay here kissing ass, throwing money at riot. Trust me you will get punished for something stupid one day and it will be funny as shit. Fuck Riot & Fuck you
3tyson (NA)
: Its so frustrating when someone who doesnt knowbhow to jungle keeps demanding for a ganks specialy if they died a couple times and stil think your going to gank tp feed the lane even more
> [{quoted}](name=3tyson,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=nGAJ3Zao,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-03-23T21:34:35.735+0000) > > Its so frustrating when someone who doesnt knowbhow to jungle keeps demanding for a ganks > > specialy if they died a couple times and stil think your going to gank tp feed the lane even more Has nothing to do with that... If you havent ganked in the first 10 -15 minutes your a shit jungle. The other teams jungle is applying pressure and ganking lanes. if your not doing it also then you are fucking you team enough said.
: Actually, it's not their job to do that. It's their job to control objectives/pressure the enemy. For example. I'm playing Udyr. I take early drag. I take both scuttle crabs. I start warding the enemy jungle and stealing their crap. I affected every lane without even walking into them. I got my team dragon buff. I got them vision. I'm making the enemy jungler fall behind so THEY can't gank you. I'm making your laning opponent leave his lane and miss exp/gold just to help their jungler. I did all that without stepping one foot into the lane. So no, it's not their job to gank for you. You should be able to handle yourself if you pick a solo lane and you should be able to work with your partner to outfarm the enemy at bot lane. If you get ganked and die you need to ward/play safer/make da plays etc. I've only been to silverI (granted I stopped ranking because fuk victorious morgana that PoS champ) and I'm well aware of this. You should learn from this im sure you'll do better afterwards
> [{quoted}](name=Torasuto,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=nGAJ3Zao,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-03-23T21:02:12.025+0000) > > Actually, it's not their job to do that. It's their job to control objectives/pressure the enemy. > > For example. > > I'm playing Udyr. I take early drag. I take both scuttle crabs. I start warding the enemy jungle and stealing their crap. I affected every lane without even walking into them. > > I got my team dragon buff. I got them vision. I'm making the enemy jungler fall behind so THEY can't gank you. I'm making your laning opponent leave his lane and miss exp/gold just to help their jungler. I did all that without stepping one foot into the lane. > > So no, it's not their job to gank for you. You should be able to handle yourself if you pick a solo lane and you should be able to work with your partner to outfarm the enemy at bot lane. If you get ganked and die you need to ward/play safer/make da plays etc. > > I've only been to silverI (granted I stopped ranking because fuk victorious morgana that PoS champ) and I'm well aware of this. You should learn from this im sure you'll do better afterwards Stfu it is their job to gank, your a fucking moron enough said.
Rioter Comments
: NERF VEL'KOZ
The only people bitching in this thread is vel'koz mains. I can;t wait till his nerf and take satisfaction of you guys crying over your broken champ :D it will happen soon.
: He is probably one of the most balanced champions to have come out in a while
> [{quoted}](name=Mikey6018,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=TrWf68Tl,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-03-22T11:13:12.275+0000) > > He is probably one of the most balanced champions to have come out in a while says a vel main? no he isn't he is far from balanced.
: > [{quoted}](name=TSM DoubleVision,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=TrWf68Tl,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-03-22T09:48:45.752+0000) > > Seriously nerf this stupid champ, make him do less damage or make his abilities cost a lot more because it's retarded how he can just spam abilities in such a long range and never have to worry about getting poked.. Then when u build mr against him he still melts you... it's straight up retarded. Then change your summoner name. TSM Bjergson would just be disappointed looking at this thread, whilst seeing their team name in shame.
> [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=TrWf68Tl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-03-22T10:01:45.245+0000) > > Then change your summoner name. TSM Bjergson would just be disappointed looking at this thread, whilst seeing their team name in shame. No clue who that is and don't care.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Use your Mute function more. Like, a lot more. Ping spamming is not okay, either. You can hide your chat box if you need to. **/mute all** does what it sounds like.
> [{quoted}](name=Valkyrie Witch,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=H1MQLRHR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-03-21T05:50:37.742+0000) > > Use your Mute function more. Like, a lot more. Ping spamming is not okay, either. You can hide your chat box if you need to. **/mute all** does what it sounds like. I honestly don't care about restrictions hence why I made the joke. I just had chat removed from game so i never have to see people type again.
Rioter Comments
Linthe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TSM DoubleVision,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=lqaZKJqT,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2015-03-20T00:27:15.688+0000) > > I have multiple accounts in different ranks, has nothing to do with it. Just cause I have TSM in my name doesn't mean i'm on the team anymore then wearing a football jersey makes in the NFL... derp. Sort of. Stretching your analogy so it actually makes sense... I got a custom jersey made up with MY name on the back. So yea, I wouldn't be ON the team just making it appear that I was in fact on the team.
> [{quoted}](name=Linthe,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=lqaZKJqT,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2015-03-20T16:38:58.349+0000) > > Sort of. Stretching your analogy so it actually makes sense... I got a custom jersey made up with MY name on the back. So yea, I wouldn't be ON the team just making it appear that I was in fact on the team. Sorry but know one in their right might would assume someone wearing a teams jersey would automatically make them look like that let alone appear they were trying to look like their were on the team. TSM is in my name and there to stay, if people wanna mke jokes go for it, they are the ones who look like idiots not me.
: HAHAHHHAHAHAHHAAHHAH!!!
> [{quoted}](name=Seth Lightheart,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=xB62uk4f,comment-id=00020000000000000000000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-03-20T14:59:17.931+0000) > > HAHAHHHAHAHAHHAAHHAH!!! Called it, you are the type of person who's ego will not let them not reply even though you said you were done. We'll guess what you won't get the last word:D ill do this for months so reply again puppet because you know you don't have enough will power not to, you are weak minded.
: First.... don't fling mud. Calling me a kiss ass or any other names just is insulting. It also completely undermines the argument that you were a 'good guy' and were reported for just telling someone to knock it off. With that said, saying I shouldn't believe what Riot says, when they are the ones who are enforcing their rules, is like saying I shouldn't believe what a court judge because they are not 'right'. Right and wrong isn't in play here, Riot set their rules if you want to play their game. People lie, or *forget*, the guy who told you he was innocent I'm willing to bet the cold hard logs say otherwise. And I said it before. Stop saying "But he was worse!" he will be punished as well. That's the end of the story, that guy isn't some magical being who reports roll of them like water off a duck's back. And with that, i'm done with you man. You just want to play the victim. Show the logs and prove how righteous you were.
> [{quoted}](name=Seth Lightheart,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=xB62uk4f,comment-id=000200000000000000000003000000000000,timestamp=2015-03-20T13:41:26.101+0000) > > First.... don't fling mud. Calling me a kiss ass or any other names just is insulting. It also completely undermines the argument that you were a 'good guy' and were reported for just telling someone to knock it off. > > With that said, saying I shouldn't believe what Riot says, when they are the ones who are enforcing their rules, is like saying I shouldn't believe what a court judge because they are not 'right'. Right and wrong isn't in play here, Riot set their rules if you want to play their game. > > People lie, or *forget*, the guy who told you he was innocent I'm willing to bet the cold hard logs say otherwise. > > And I said it before. Stop saying "But he was worse!" he will be punished as well. That's the end of the story, that guy isn't some magical being who reports roll of them like water off a duck's back. > > And with that, i'm done with you man. You just want to play the victim. Show the logs and prove how righteous you were. I never once said I was the good guy.. I said you can be the good guy and still get reported- Mistake 1 Believe what Riot says because they enforce the rules is like saying you agree with Kim Jong Un in north korea.. he enforces the rules so he must be right. It has nothing to do with rules it has to do with the player base.. You are saying because Riot says this they know how the human mind works and there for this is what should be done and they don't. Mistake 2 I don't care what you "BELIEVE" nor did I ask - mistake 3 And of course thinking the person trolling will be punished just as harshly as the guy being punished for being toxic is - Mistake 4. More people are chat restricted/suspend/ranked restricted by verbal abuse/negativity then any other one. Here's a perfect example, My friend loves to troll games he gets a kick out of it.. he will go ashe jungle just cause and go 1-23. Does it all the time and has never once been suspended.. yet a person like me who gets mad at people who do that is suspended 3 times now. That's not an opinion that's straight up facts.. I want to play the vicitim? Im not on here bitching about chat restrictions or suspension of myself.. I am pointing out a flawed system that you , riot and other idiots seem to be defending because you care more about the trolls feelings then the people getting pissed off at them. All I see you doing is going all over the forums looking to start arguments and tell someone they are wrong even when you are the one clearly wrong.. then to save face you keep being more wrong thinking you will accomplish something. I'm not going to sit here and let you play the "I know everything" type and stick for trolls, it's not going to happen. Gtfo you troll. i guarantee it now you are one of the idiots in my original post and you are butt hurt I called your type of personality out. If you are done with me then be gone but I highly doubt your ego will let you walk away because you are also the type of person who has to get the last word in on everything so you can feel like you won something. I'm not going to let a game let alone a community dictate my personality and feelings toward something, there are thousands of other games to play if Riot wants to try to shut me up by banning me but my opinions will remain.
: This is hopefully the last thing I will need to say about this. It isn't that bad. First, Riot has talked about this before, muting everyone at the start will not get you reported. I know i've done it many a time when my team makes me mad. And second, there is a difference between. "WHY THE F*K DID YOU DIE SCRUB!?!" or "STOP BEING SO F*ING TOXIC!" vs "Hey Cait, play passive, only take CS when you know they can't hurt you. I'm Nasus, in 30 mins I'll solo their team" Because this is the thing. I do that ALL the time in league. I've been playing league for a while now and have yet to get any bans.
> [{quoted}](name=Seth Lightheart,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=xB62uk4f,comment-id=0002000000000000000000030000,timestamp=2015-03-20T12:48:29.463+0000) > > This is hopefully the last thing I will need to say about this. It isn't that bad. > > First, Riot has talked about this before, muting everyone at the start will not get you reported. I know i've done it many a time when my team makes me mad. > > And second, there is a difference between. "WHY THE F*K DID YOU DIE SCRUB!?!" or "STOP BEING SO F*ING TOXIC!" vs "Hey Cait, play passive, only take CS when you know they can't hurt you. I'm Nasus, in 30 mins I'll solo their team" > > Because this is the thing. I do that ALL the time in league. I've been playing league for a while now and have yet to get any bans. Ok well everyone isn't mentally built like you to be a kiss ass. I don't care what Riot says... If Riot told you the moon was made of cheese would you believe that too? Just because Riot says something doesn't make them automatically right. I know plenty of people who have muted the entire team when game started and got reports so just cause you haven't doesn't mean it doesn't happen. You seem like the type of person who would report the person calling the troll a faggot over the person trolling your game for 45 minutes and that is just straight up moronic. Anyone who plays this game would rather have a person on their team that is 100% toxic in chat and is a good player over a person on their team who trolls , feeds or afks any day of the week and yet the person who is toxic in chat that can be muted is the person who gets reported and punished the most... That shows how stupid society has become. I'm not here for community or Riot approval, I'm here to point out logic and common sense and a faulty system that is obvious. There should be more people like me who have the balls to say what they feel instead of saying what they think Riot or the Community like and how it will make them look.
nerak23 (NA)
: Why on earth should I have to Mute a Toxic person ? Why Should I have to do this? I really hate this excuse to be a jerk !! Personally it isn't worth my time to use the button as I can control myself and not hit that ENTER key...but, just because it is there for use doesn't make it okay to be rude. Honestly where do people get that idea ? EDIT: I don't mute for other reasons such as if a person is being a Jerk to someone I want to see what is being said...I know for sure if someone is being nasty to x-person for no reason, I'm going to be nice to x-person for no reason. Besides, even toxic people can have good advice,ideals etc. during game..Why would someone put themselves in a position to be muted. I truly don't understand why they do it !!!
> [{quoted}](name=nerak23,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=JReE7PEp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-03-20T10:46:42.140+0000) > > Why on earth should I have to Mute a Toxic person ? Why Should I have to do this? I really hate this excuse to be a jerk !! > > Personally it isn't worth my time to use the button as I can control myself and not hit that ENTER key...but, just because it is there for use doesn't make it okay to be rude. Honestly where do people get that idea ? > > EDIT: I don't mute for other reasons such as if a person is being a Jerk to someone I want to see what is being said...I know for sure if someone is being nasty to x-person for no reason, I'm going to be nice to x-person for no reason. Besides, even toxic people can have good advice,ideals etc. during game..Why would someone put themselves in a position to be muted. I truly don't understand why they do it !!! You clearly have no understanding of how Human nature works do you. Let me ask you this... Who is the toxic person Person (A) Trolling, feeding, refusing to help, afking or Person(B) Calling that person out because he is having 45 minutes of his time wasted in a game because person (A) thinks it's funny as hell to ruin 4 other people's game and make them mad? If you say person (A) you are correct, if you say person (B) you are an idiot. The majority of people will report Person (B) because that person had enough balls to call Person (A) an asshole... Talk about not understanding.. How the hell can someone be so dumb to ignore the person fucking their game up but go out of their way to report the person calling them out on it when all you have to do is simply mute them if you don't want to read it? I honestly think society is getting dumber and dumber by the day... It's like blaming the Victim and defending the Criminal.. and instead of saying hey that makes 100% sense... they come on here making excuses trying to sound intelligent saying being toxic in chat ruins games. No... trols/afkers/feeders ruin games. I rather have a good player on my team who is toxic as hell in chat that I can mute then a troll/afker/feeder anyday and so would you and everyone else and if you deny it you are lying. I also hate how people say.... Your negativity is making me build/play wrong... BS- even if that was the case, why is your dumb ass not muting that person then Throw your opinions in the garbage and use common sense for once.
Rioter Comments
: Are you upset I said the truth? That some games you can't win? You just need to win most. Work on the reasons why you help make your team lose. And if you are going to tell me you did NOTHING wrong in X game you are joking.
The whole point of this thread is to point out that you can communicate with your team and be the nice guys and still get trolled + reported and punished. There is clearly something wrong with the system when you ask a simple question why someone did something or why they didn't communicate. You literally can not type a single word in this game without eventually getting punished for it. Ask a question? Reported you offended the person you asked Give advice? Reported you offended the person you gave advice to Give team direction? You are a know it all, reported. Communicate with pinging? You are annoying, reported. It doesn't matter what you do in this game people will report you even if it is the right thing. Not only that but your team will go out of their way to ignore pings, advice & communication and bait you in to saying something just to report you. Turn off chat? Mute everyone? Ok... Reported ... Why? Pick a reason.. You stole someones kill, you took someones buff, you didn't smite jungle in time... you died split pushing.. you lost top cause you were constantly getting camped and they just pushed minions into your turret and took it down when you had to recall. You can get reported for anything in this game and it's stupid as shit while the people who are trolling you get less of a punishment for "Unskilled" "Intentionally Feeding" "Refusing to Communicate". "Verbal abuse & Negative attitude" are the options people tend to hit the most just because they know it's the harsher punishment. My Question is why are people so focused on punishing the people being toxic in game when you can mute them? There is an option to do so...Honestly you should be allowed to say w/e you want in game because there is a mute option & a filter.. If I get mad and call someone a faggot how do they know what I said? Because they free willing turn off chat filter to see that kinda stuff.. but then want to turn around and report you for seeing it.
: The Featured Game Modes of 2014
How about a mode where you can also do damage to your own team mates so you actually have to be wise about your ults & abilities and if someone on your team is toxic you guys can kill him.
SoSoZEUS (NA)
: Both divisions suck
> [{quoted}](name=SoSoZEUS,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=OInjiGR4,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-03-19T23:21:25.966+0000) > > Both divisions suck Took the words out of my mouth. I've played with bronze/silver& gold players and the on difference I see is silver players ward more and gold players ward more and die less. But out of the Bronze/silver/Gold the Gold/silver Player is more likely to rage quit then the bronze. Plat on up is where skill starts taking place.
: That is when you try to communicate. Unless you are saying there is no hope? All is lost? Elo hell 4 evr QQ. Some games you can't win, you just need to win +50% to gain elo.
> [{quoted}](name=Seth Lightheart,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=xB62uk4f,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2015-03-20T01:22:29.703+0000) > > That is when you try to communicate. > > Unless you are saying there is no hope? All is lost? Elo hell 4 evr QQ. > > Some games you can't win, you just need to win +50% to gain elo. Sometimes there is no hope in a game. Gl trying to carry a 2 vs 5 game
: It happens. The only way to counter this is to wait for your team to engage instead and not put yourself out there to die like that.
> [{quoted}](name=Seth Lightheart,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=xB62uk4f,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-03-20T01:12:21.804+0000) > > It happens. The only way to counter this is to wait for your team to engage instead and not put yourself out there to die like that. If you wait all game for your tank to engage while your tank is way in the back or off farming you will be waiting all the way to a loss. Tanks should know their roles what they are intended for, you can't blame the team because their only source of peel is off wondering the jungle.
: As much as the truth stings, many people have the idea in their head that: A) They are lone wolves who don't value teamwork. B) If a problem occurs that falls on their shoulder, they try to scapegoat another player. C) They usually have poor map awareness. D) They usually have poor planning for positioning and tactics. E) If they don't get their way... they will feed, they will go afk, they will complain and/or they will verbally harass their own team. A MOBA can be a very stressful genre of game yet its no excuse to not function as a team and to treat your teammates with respect. Tips to fix an attitude: 1) Teamwork is king. 2) Map awareness is king. 3) Plan ahead and be aware of allied and enemy positioning. 4) Treat your teammates with respect and give them helpful advice. 5) If a problem falls on your shoulders, take it like a man and learn from your mistakes.
> [{quoted}](name=Iceborn Pippin,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=xB62uk4f,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-03-20T01:12:15.305+0000) > > As much as the truth stings, many people have the idea in their head that: > > A) They are lone wolves who don't value teamwork. > B) If a problem occurs that falls on their shoulder, they try to scapegoat another player. > C) They usually have poor map awareness. > D) They usually have poor planning for positioning and tactics. > E) If they don't get their way... they will feed, they will go afk, they will complain and/or they will verbally harass their own team. > > A MOBA can be a very stressful genre of game yet its no excuse to not function as a team and to treat your teammates with respect. > > Tips to fix an attitude: > 1) Teamwork is king. > 2) Map awareness is king. > 3) Plan ahead and be aware of allied and enemy positioning. > 4) Treat your teammates with respect and give them helpful advice. > 5) If a problem falls on your shoulders, take it like a man and learn from your mistakes. Ya you can do those 5 things but good luck trying to get your team to do it.
Rakvir (NA)
: What Your Champion Says About Your Personality
: whats with all the bard hate
The problem is you never know if he is a troll or good. A good player can make some good plays while a troll can cost you an entire game game with his ult by helping the enemy team get away by ulting his own team, screw his team by ulting drag/baron or open gates to a gank and get his team mates killed. Majority of Bards who say they "Main Him" even though he has only been out not that long are usally the ones who troll. You never know though till it's to late and you are in game.
: Yesterday I learned that telling a guy that spent 95% of the game bitching out his team to stop being a bitch is *infinitely more toxic* than bitching out everyone else on your team for 46 minutes straight. Also that the system is slightly a joke.
> [{quoted}](name=Voidgolem,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=xB62uk4f,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-03-20T00:57:42.895+0000) > > Yesterday I learned that telling a guy that spent 95% of the game bitching out his team to stop being a bitch is *infinitely more toxic* than bitching out everyone else on your team for 46 minutes straight. > > Also that the system is slightly a joke. Yep and telling someone to stop feeding and play safe is more toxic then the guy running in lanes feeding not buying any items going 0-27.
: Buying a name change, help me pick a name?
Don't make a name with any LCS Initals in it even if you are just representing the team like wearing a Patriots jersey to a Patriots game.. Or else people will start making retarded comments like.. Oh... look a fanboy Oh.. look a fake Tsm.. Oh .. look a wannabe Stupid shit like that and that's before the game starts.
Rioter Comments
Zavern (NA)
: Leaver Buster in Co-Op Vs AI
Show more

TSM DoubleVision

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion