: Braum at 45% WR
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=980iKeHf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-11T13:46:42.907+0000) > > Braum is always going to have a low winrate because he relies on his team more than most other champions. Not true, Braum was S Tier Spring of Season 8 with a 51% WR. Yes Braum is extremely team reliant, but he has the potential to be a good 50% WR champ in solo que. As long as they continue to gut peel tanks and buff engage, we are gonna see unacceptable numbers like this. > [{quoted}](name=Kiwi Lemonade,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=980iKeHf,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-12T22:18:24.231+0000) > > Mostly, though hes picked up now because he is a hard counter to hook champions (Pyke, Nautilus) and counter Rakans small window of opportunity since the shield can be put up before the knock up to negate incoming burst. > > Outside of those picks, he's only ever picked up if the ADC can also pick up Lucian, which sucks. You are making my point exactly. He is supposed to be a good pick into champions like Rakan, Thresh, Pyke, Nautilus, Alistar etc, but he has losing matchups against most of them now. I am so tired of hearing about champions being buffed or nerfed according to how exciting they are to watch. Braum has options to make flashy plays if he wants to, plus he is a teamfighter and I think teamfights are why the fans watch. I don't understand why everyone has to have 2 dashes, sustain, tankiness and a ton of burst damage to be considered viable.
Rioter Comments
: What I learned from my 14 day suspension
You see that's the issue here and mainly why I made this thread. Before I got suspended, I was not enjoying the game and I found myself getting triggered more and more often with poor performing teammates, griefers and overall generally toxic players. The literal main cause for my negative attitude was due to a strong delusion that I was much better at the game than I really was. The absolute moment I realized that I have so much to improve on and countless flaws as a player, I just instantly started approaching the game differently. Now I am enjoying the game again. Its not a meme. I was going down a bad path and luckily I got the wake up call that unfortunately, some here on the forums did not get. Yes there are some games that are unwinnable by the law of averages alone. In the majority though, you have the ability to make an impact on the game. Unless you played perfectly, which is near impossible, you yourself should always be the first person you criticize and put under a microscope. Most of the time I catch a loss, 9/10 times I weigh my performance as an overwhelming contribution to the result. Due to this, I rarely focus on other's performance unless they are literally inting, which at that point we have a IFS to handle those players. Because of all these factors combined, I no longer feel the urge to criticize others. I hope this was somewhat helpful for others that are in the same boat.
: What I learned from my 14 day suspension
Lol, seriously. Even though 9/10 times that I ever low key flamed someone it was because they were verbally abusing me with no provocation in chat or griefing, I actually thought I was good at the game. Riot basically said "You can't be bad while also having a bad attitude. Choose one.", I chose both and got a vacation. A super humbling, mind opening vacation. Now that I know I am not as good as I thought I was, I no longer flame people for any reason. Keep in mind when I say the word flame, I mean heavy criticism of someone's game play. Nothing personal. I really found that I get triggered by bad teammates less and I am overall enjoying the game more than I was before. I am not gonna lie, I still get triggered and tilted at times, but the difference is that I now know that pressing Enter could possibly make you lose your account, lol. So I would say an overall positive. LULW
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Game crashing
ooh a Rioter. I have never had technical issues with this game in 2 years. Since the hotfix today after about 2 games trying new Lucian skin on NA server, my game fails to load and am currently still stuck at the "Game is in progress" screen unable to reconnect even after relogging in multiple times. Windows 10 64 bit. Edit: It look restarting my PC to allow me to load in. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.
: Game is Still in Progress....
Just happened to me as well. Never loaded after que for a normal draft game. After champion select the game never loaded up and the client stayed at the "game is in progress" screen. Windows 10 64 bit. Edit: NA Server
: Announcing that you've given up ("ff 15"), announcing intent to report someone, telling other people to report someone, and arguing basically the entire time are considered misbehavior. Sticking to moderately toxic chat doesn't guarantee that you'll only get chat restrictions, it just means that you _start_ with two chat restrictions before moving up to a 14-day suspension. Note that at this punishment tier your next valid report - which might be for something as small as "gg ez noobs" - means a permanent suspension. If you're genuinely confused about how you misbehaved and would like more examples of what to avoid in order to retain access to your account, I suggest reading more threads here in PB. Focus less on the exact words that were said (like "that's an easy report" or "definitely reporting that" or "say goodbye to your account" and so on and so forth) and more on how commenters explain what was wrong with those words ("announcing you're going to report someone"), as that's a more concise and comprehensive lesson.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lu1xN3er,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-04T05:58:30.660+0000) > > Announcing that you've given up ("ff 15"), announcing intent to report someone, telling other people to report someone, and arguing basically the entire time are considered misbehavior. Sticking to moderately toxic chat doesn't guarantee that you'll only get chat restrictions, it just means that you _start_ with two chat restrictions before moving up to a 14-day suspension. Note that at this punishment tier your next valid report - which might be for something as small as "gg ez noobs" - means a permanent suspension. > > If you're genuinely confused about how you misbehaved and would like more examples of what to avoid in order to retain access to your account, I suggest reading more threads here in PB. Focus less on the exact words that were said (like "that's an easy report" or "definitely reporting that" or "say goodbye to your account" and so on and so forth) and more on how commenters explain what was wrong with those words ("announcing you're going to report someone"), as that's a more concise and comprehensive lesson. Thank you KFCeytron. You seem to to agree with the fact that I was properly punished. I appreciate that believe it or not because the whole reason I typed this essay and a half was because I wanted to learn something and prevent my account being compromised in the future. I also got plenty of useful information believe it or not from a couple of these posts and now understand the mode of my punishment. I see now that if you get reported for negative behavior too close to a 25 game chat restriction, your account may be in danger even if you didn't say anything particularly egregious. If any Rioter is reading this by slim chance, the one piece of feedback I would like to give is to update the part of the FAQ about chat restrictions and how if you "continue to be toxic in chat you will continually find yourself chat restricted." Also I get no warning about the behavioral status of my account such as "Your account is on the 14 day punishment tier" rather than let it be nebulous whether or not you get another chat restriction or a ban, because if I thought there was even a CHANCE that I was gonna get banned, I would of muted everyone from the get go. So not only did a customer service rep tell me I was in no danger, but the website FAQ is pretty vague about the escalating and de-escalating of punishment tiers. For example, I have gotten multiple punishments of the same tier without escalating because I played enough games as an "honorable player". It gives you this false sense of security that you can at least be "not positive" and only get chat restricted. I think it should be much more clear. Something like a way to see what punishment tier you are on could go a long way to stop toxicity in game because to be honest, if I knew there was even a chance that what I said in that chat could get me banned, I would of never typed a single word. I feel its a pretty intuitive way to help players like myself out, but I can also see how that can be abused. For example if someone is on a 10 game chat restriction tier, they may feel uninhibited to be as toxic as they please because the worst that can happen is a "25 game chat restriction" as long as you don't say anything egregious such as racist, sexist, politically or religiously motivated speech. I am not sure what the exact answer is and I 100% agree that regardless of context, the rules are the rules and I should of not engaged. So at least that is achieved. The one thing I disagree with is what warrants a 14 day suspension. Not the reason why I was suspended. Because right now, if "chat that does not contribute to the success of the team" or "chat that is not positive" are grounds for bans, than half of this games population should be banned in no time. Thanks for the feedback.
: You don’t need to inform people that you’re muting them. Just do it. No need to make a big dramatic scene about it.
TL;DR: Unless I am expected to have perfect behavior and be positive 100% of the time and zero tolerance for any negative statement whatsoever, I am going to put chat use to a bare minimum. I do not want one of the many phrases I see my favorite streamers use in chat on a daily basis like "You're trash." "Your champion is useless." or even "I don't want to play this game anymore." cause me to get permanently banned from League of Legends. Thanks. > [{quoted}](name=insomniacjezz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lu1xN3er,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-06-04T04:53:59.288+0000) > > You don’t need to inform people that you’re muting them. Just do it. No need to make a big dramatic scene about it. Thank you for this response because one of the things I was worried about in the future was being reported randomly with no context in the report other than an inting or negative behavior check mark. I don't want to make a dramatic scene, this is just mostly my frustration with the system, that is all. It is nice to know that I am allowed to /mute all and not get in trouble for it. I know things like motive and intent are irrelevant in this video game's behavior system, but in the real world, which is governed by the rule of law and not mob mentality, things such as motive and intent can be the difference between the death penalty and living. So I was purely mitigating an unfavorable response from random forum goers rather than have them just assume off the bat that I am just a toxic person. What is so sad to me is that the only things that get highlighted here is negative behavior. I get no recognition for the countless number of games where I pulled my team out of tilt, out of a flame war and gotten us to work together and win a lost game. Before I got my first chat restriction after 3 years of playing the game and NO CHANGE in my behavior or communication with players, I was about to be honor level 4 at the end of the previous split. Honor level 4. Last I checked that requires quite a few honors and games to achieve. I doubt if I was such a "toxic player" that I would of ever achieved almost level 4. So apparently from my point of view, whatever changes have been made to the instant feedback report system in the past year or so have completely changed the protocol for punishing negative behavior. I go from practically honor level 4.... to 14 day banned.... all in about the span of 30 days. I know League is a snowbally game, but good grief. It also doesn't help that the client and customer service rep for my 25 game chat restriction basically told me I was in no danger of a ban after looking at my reform card and to just keep improving. 2 days later after being HARD griefed. I get banned. I must say that this is a learning experience and I now know how precious my account is and that the policies at Riot have apparently changed sometime earlier this year. No one goes from almost honor level 4 to banned in 30 days without something fairly bad happening. So in the meantime I am going to try and find out what is and isn't considered a punishable offense. Because as we all know, not everybody can be positive all the time. Anyone can pop off at any given moment and I don't want one of those moments to cost me thousands of dollars and hours played all because some disgruntled person decides they had a bad day and someone is gonna pay for it. It's quite a scary thing to be honest and my willingness to use in game chat has been diminished for the future. **PS: My personal health and reasons for my attitude were included in the "For those who wish to keep reading" section. Last I checked, everything needed to give me feedback was included in the TL;DR: and the chat log.** For the normal, humane, compassionate, caring human beings out there, I give context because I CARE what people think about me, even if it is the internet. I care about people's feelings. Do I make other people's problems my problems? No, but I have enough humanity about me to care if some random person on the forums thinks I am a toxic person. Knowing that I am battling cancer and am in a great deal of pain is a LARGE if not almost complete reason why I have a low tolerance for unfriendly players. Because to me personally, providing context goes a long way when it comes to judging a person's character. I know that this is not a character judging website, but I cannot help but include these facts because my image is important to me. For any "non Riot affiliated player" reading this that hears that I was flamed, attacked personally and griefed in game and am dealing with this disease all at the same time, I feel it would make them second guess labeling me as simply "a toxic player". To me, that makes everything I said worth it. Which at the end of the day, is all that matters to me.
: Wanting Community Feedback On Reform Card 14 Day Ban
Harassment of various kinds are crimes in the Unites States. I may not be the most friendly person, but I do not harass others, at least not in the sense of the word I was taught at the University of Georgia at Athens. You know, the LEGAL term used in court. I now know that my only shot at keeping my account is to let my team know that I /mute all at the beginning of the game because my tolerance level for toxic, mean and even in some cases down right "evil" people in this game is at an all time low. **PS: Its comically obvious that the two of you are downvoting every post I make, just wanted you to know I was aware. (Not that I said that either of you would care).** Anyway, Thank you Rujitra and GatekeeperTDS for your responses. I am going to use one of the rules on the summoner's code and just agree to disagree, rather than be a disagreeable person.
: I KNEW from the post title and then the giant wall of text that you didn't actually want feedback and you'd attack the first person who replied. I just knew it.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lu1xN3er,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-06-04T04:05:27.446+0000) > > I KNEW from the post title and then the giant wall of text that you didn't actually want feedback and you'd attack the first person who replied. I just knew it. This is not true, otherwise I would of said I was unfairly punished. This "Rujitra" person above accused me of a crime in my country and I don't take kindly to that. Accusing someone of a crime that did not occur is not feedback. Neither was it what I asked for. This person is abrasive and maybe half of what they said was remotely helpful. So to any PLAYERS out there, I am more than willing to hear your opinion. Like literally. If "Your champion is useless" or "X is running it down" is considered a negative enough statement to incur a punishment, then just say so. That is all I was after, was what part of my chat log that you all think did me in. I didn't ask for a reprieve. Also it would be helpful because in the majority of streamers I watch and games I play, as the first poster said, I have seen things 110% worse and they continue to play with no punishments. To me, that is a broken system. Thus why I asked for a human's perspective. **PS: The first person who replied agreed with me. But okay. ;)** Edit: I use dictionaries, not wikipedia. Anyone who has a degree would know which is used in a university setting. :)
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TSM Meanbunny,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lu1xN3er,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-04T03:19:05.407+0000) >I have heard before in another post that when you have been recently chat restricted, sometimes just typing too much in a game can get you banned even if you are not overwhelmingly negative. This is untrue, plain and simple. > My point is basically that if "negative attitude" or "communication that does not help the team to succeed" is enough reason to 14 day ban someone, then I feel they need to be a lot more specific about what is allowed and what is not allowed in a normal game of league of legends. I don't feel it is not specific enough. It's pretty simple. Don't be a jerk to others. > and I am going to preface and say "even though it doesn't matter", why anything was said at all by me to these players If it doesn't matter, there is no reason to include it. If you understand and know it doesn't matter, there is no reason you should care why you said it, nor should we. > Game 1 > In-Game > TSM Meanbunny: why did you leave me > TSM Meanbunny: kayn was running it down > TSM Meanbunny: dont run it down with him Harassing someone and accusing them of intentional feeding. > TSM Meanbunny: you are pre form kayn > TSM Meanbunny: your champ is useless While you're talking about the champion, this is horribly negative and makes it sound like "you need to listen to me because I'm better". > TSM Meanbunny: ff 15 Negative attitude and giving up. > TSM Meanbunny: dont want to play with you > TSM Meanbunny: ur both muted and reported Harassing and flaming. > TSM Meanbunny: so.. > TSM Meanbunny: not only do you not heal me > TSM Meanbunny: you unattach mid dive > TSM Meanbunny: and then decide to ult Flaming for mistakes/bad plays. > TSM Meanbunny: lmfao > TSM Meanbunny: dont ever, ever mention something about another players skill again Flaming. > TSM Meanbunny: report kayn and yuumi pls ty > TSM Meanbunny: inting and toxic in chat Harassing and accusing > TSM Meanbunny: exactly > TSM Meanbunny: on hit in bot? > TSM Meanbunny: whatever that means bud, I have been 1v2 the entire game, cant play this way More flaming your team. > I don't mean to make this post personal, because my physical health should have no bearing on this topic, but I have cancer and I live in a great deal of pain on a daily basis. I am sorry to hear that. There is absolutely no reason for you to bring that up in this post. > Please keep in mind that I know facts such as "Who started it?" or "Why?" does not matter when it comes to negative communication in chat, but I feel that sometimes the instant feedback system doesn't feel like the best way. And why is this? >I am sure that for 95% of the cases its great, but for those remaining, I feel like there should be some other course of action to determine whether or not a punishment was appropriate. You are free to ask for a human review. A human review will not remove this punishment, because it was appropriate. >I am sure some of you solo players out there have experienced a time where you were paired with a 4 man and just happened to have a poor performance. Somehow, even if you didn't attack anyone, they get their friends and even sometimes people on the enemy team that have no idea what the issue is to report you as well, which ends up with multiple reports and your account getting punished. You do not get punished for multiple reports. You get punished for misbehaving. > What I also find confusing is that I have played this game for about 3 years and have never been chat restricted, now all of a sudden I am getting chat restrictions and now a 14 day ban? Because you have started misbehaving in game. > Also one thing that I have found as a pattern in the games where I have been chat restricted, in a majority of them I have had a Yuumi as support. Half the Yuumi's I have had play with me so far have not only abandoned me in lane to go roam less than 5 minutes or so in, but after I die to a 3 man dive bot because I am being constantly shoved in because I am alone 1v2 in lane, I get flamed by my premade team mates. So not only was I griefed in lane, but I was harrased by my team mates, which I also muted after things became slightly heated. Something I have never done before. So you admit that you are getting heated and violating the rules and unable to control yourself. > So honestly, my comms have improved over what they were before! The first game I choose to not engage in an all out flame war and mute players, I get 14 day banned. One murder is an improvement from a mass murder. It is still against the law. > Bottom line, I just want the community's feedback on if you all think that this punishment was appropriate, and even more so if you do think I was punished properly, what was the sentence I typed that got me banned, because I am truly baffled at which it was. Either Kayn as a champion preform is useless or saying I didn't want to play with them anymore and to ff after being harassed for 20 mins by my own team. So could I have muted them? Yes, but like I said, even if I was not right for engaging, I don't feel that anything I said warranted a 14 day ban. Thanks for your time guys. You warranted a **punishment** and after your prior warnings, 14 day ban is the next step. The rules do not say "if you get punished you must improve". The rules say "do not violate the rules at all". You did not heed **two** prior warnings to fix your behavior. Thus you were given a stronger punishment. Keep in mind that if you continue to misbehave, the next punishment will be a permanent suspension of your account.
I said that as far as the punishment goes it does not matter, I still have context because I feel in the player's eyes (the people who's opinions I asked for here on this forum) who have no bearing on my punishment, it would be nice for them to know why I said the things I said. Also you have zero context for any of the replies you gave me according to the chat logs. I was harrassed and I simply stated that I did not want to play with then anymore. **TSM Meanbunny: dont want to play with you TSM Meanbunny: ur both muted and reported Harassing and flaming.** So you are telling me after being harassed and flamed in game, saying "I do not want to play with you anymore and that you are both muted and reported" is harassment? You apparently have a different definition of the word because I did not say a single harassing thing here. Harassment is unwarranted, and I never harassed anyone. ha·rass·ment /həˈrasmənt,ˈherəsmənt/ noun noun: harassment; plural noun: harassments aggressive pressure or intimidation. "they face daily harassment and assault on the streets" synonyms: persecution, harrying, pestering, badgering, intimidation, bother, annoyance, aggravation, irritation, pressure, pressurization, force, coercion, molestation; More antonyms: cooperation, assistance So I have no clue what you are talking about. Although I appreciate your time with you trying to help clear up the situation, I am offended by your response, thank you for your time. PS: I may not be an optimist and have the most tolerance for bad players, but I would never, ever harass another human being. So I don't appreciate the accusation. Thanks. PSS: Game 1 **In-Game TSM Meanbunny: why did you leave me TSM Meanbunny: kayn was running it down TSM Meanbunny: dont run it down with him Harassing someone and accusing them of intentional feeding.** So saying "Why did you leave me?" and "Don't run it down" is harassment? In fact I will be contacting riot about this account because false accusations is not something I or my family take kindly to. So thank you "Rujitra for the NA server" :) This thread has been saved and quoted 09:03 PM PST.
Rioter Comments
: yes
> [{quoted}](name=DartExplosion10,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=55N1YFzt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-14T22:34:08.856+0000) > > yes Thank you.
Rioter Comments
: Taking another look at subclasses
I strongly disagree with {{champion:57}} Maokai being a Vanguard. His lore definitely leans toward him being a protector and thus a Warden.
: Mid Season Tanks Update - Maokai
Maokai is a Warden. You guys scrapping his ultimate and trying to force him into the jungle doesn't sit well with me and a lot of other Maokai players out there. I really hope you guys revert some of these changes and make sure he is viable in the top lane again and not just a jungler.
: Maokai is a Vanguard?
They specifically listed Maokai as a Warden on their official subclass list. Why are they trying to make him a Vanguard / Jungler now? He was perfect as a Warden.
: When is Yasuo going on sale? It saif in april, but it's the 27th... getting a bit worried.
Yasuo is in the May sales schedule, not April.
: oh pls dear god revert maokai to his original kit i would love to have +650 range on his w again and to only have flat damage instead of %hp on his skills, it allowed him to not only jungle but to build ap instead of just full tank. i hate the 4.11 rework on him and the new is like eve tier 3.0
> [{quoted}](name=Drago Zankaru,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nUvaU2uE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-04-20T05:34:44.452+0000) > > oh pls dear god revert maokai to his original kit i would love to have +650 range on his w again and to only have flat damage instead of %hp on his skills, it allowed him to not only jungle but to build ap instead of just full tank. i hate the 4.11 rework on him and the new is like eve tier 3.0 Yeah, there's no way they are gonna let this stand. The new ult needs to be scrapped. Even if it was faster, root is more of a pick / ganking tool not a team fight tool, imo anyway.
: His W is targeted, so it doesn't matter if you have a dash. With his ult, you could cast it right in the middle of the enemy team, for that burst of CC, or you could use it to zone off areas, prevent enemies from chasing, separate enemies from their allies, etc.
> [{quoted}](name=TheHappyReaperz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nUvaU2uE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-04-19T23:13:03.190+0000) > > His W is targeted, so it doesn't matter if you have a dash. With his ult, you could cast it right in the middle of the enemy team, for that burst of CC, or you could use it to zone off areas, prevent enemies from chasing, separate enemies from their allies, etc. It gives you way more time to react to it now. Like Fiora now has forever to react and Riposte your W. The ult is too slow, barely any damage and its a simple root. A stun would of been much better. Maokai is definitely not LCS viable anymore in my opinion. Sad because he is one of my favorite tanks.
Rioter Comments
Quepha (NA)
: I was actually thinking of buying the Amumu skin, don't understand what the complaints were.
> [{quoted}](name=Quepha,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=XuavEYr6,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2017-02-02T20:28:41.691+0000) > > I was actually thinking of buying the Amumu skin, don't understand what the complaints were. I don't understand either. It is not like they were legendary or ultimate skins. For the 750 RP price they were well above the bar of quality in my opinion. Hopefully we will hear something soon. Until then I will try to stay positive.
: @KateyKhaos Sewn Chaos Skins Cancellation
Wow, you guys have no idea how thankful I am for the support of this thread. As someone in this thread has said, PLEASE UP VOTE if you want to show your support for these amazing skins. As said by Ross Boomsocks on YouTube, this is an unprecedented decision by Riot when it comes to the release of skins. Never have they made it to PBE only to hype and tease us, just to have these skins without warning, ripped from under us. Literally, without exaggeration, almost every time I mention in game about the Sewn Chaos skins being cancelled I get at least one reply saying "Huh? They got cancelled?". Only a very TINY, microscopic portion of our community has the permission to post on the PBE boards, therefore barely any of us got to express our feelings there, even though if you check that thread you can clearly see even the PBE testers were unhappy with the decision and wanted the Sewn Chaos skins to be released. Even if you don't plan on buying these skins yourself, if you think that those of us who were excited for these skins should have the opportunity to buy them, then please leave an up vote. It would really mean a lot! Thanks guys <3
Rioter Comments
: The Sewn Chaos Amumu splash is actually perfection
They cancelled it, please check out the threads in GD (Sewn Chaos) and Concepts (Cancelled Skins) and let Riot know we are not happy about it.
: So close yet so far away... (Cancelled Skinns!)
I have heard from a bunch of people that they didn't even know that the Sewn Chaos skins were even cancelled and were just waiting for them to be released so they could buy them. I am a newer player and support main and I have not purchased Blitzcrank yet, but I was going to buy him just to get his Sewn Chaos skin. If you didn't know about this happening, please speak up so that maybe we can get a Riot employee to let the Skin team know we want these skins released. {{champion:32}} is sad enough. Let him be happy for once Riot!
Cynicatt (NA)
: honestly they're cute. I'm sure they would have made a ton of money off of them. however, I'm glad they're not releasing a blitz skin. fuck blitz.
> [{quoted}](name=Cynicatt,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Z7eEbfwr,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-01-28T13:50:56.807+0000) > > honestly they&#x27;re cute. I&#x27;m sure they would have made a ton of money off of them. > however, I&#x27;m glad they&#x27;re not releasing a blitz skin. fuck blitz. I 100% agree. This is one of the worst decisions I have seen them make. Rarely do I get pumped for skins. I was totally pumped for these 2. I was even gone buy Blitzcrank who I haven't gotten yet as a support main just for this skin.
: So, everyone knows about the Viktor and Battlecast skins correct? Well, Annie could have been the "owner" of the "toys" that she uses to destroy summoner's rift. I think it would have been cool.
: Joke's on you, Riot never looks at GD. Try elsewhere, man.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Z7eEbfwr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-01-27T06:07:33.744+0000) > > Joke&#x27;s on you, Riot never looks at GD. Try elsewhere, man. Since you have to be special to get on the PBE forums, where do you suggest I go?
Rioter Comments
: So close yet so far away... (Cancelled Skinns!)
Riot! I want these Sewn Chaos skins to be released! I was really looking forward to them! My gf and I were going to buy both!
Rioter Comments
Adamos66 (EUNE)
: she is freelo. you say that her Q only knocks up for 0.5 sec. yeah god be damned if it knocked up for more since it has no wind up and interrupts all dashes in place + it has a really long range... it's the absolute peeling tool considering its moderately low cool down with max cdr and its potential of fully knocking up the entire team... She is a support that can't be touched since she has a knock back, tons of "built-in" movement speed, a shield that counts as a steroid that gets certain power spikes with the new item redemption (her ult as well) this coupled with the WS blessing key stone really bumps up her shield's strength... also her underrated W makes up for the perfect "yeah i just cockblocked your dash, wait you are trying to fall back? take this slow with you on your way to respawning after you get auto attacked to death by my adc" She is overloaded, let me shield that tower or let me delay the enemy minion wave for over a year with a charged up Q from "base" . You are trying to chase me? a whopping 500 movement speed will make the chase fruitless.
Thanks for adding your thoughts to my thread. Every bit of information and opinion helps myself and any future new summoners who might have similar feelings as I had.
: Janna feels extremely weak... Please help.
Okay, I want to say thank you to everyone who actually took time to explain to me what makes Janna good versus downvoting me, calling me a noob and saying something redundant that I already stated in my OP like "Janna is the best". I was just giving my new player opinion on her as a Support main from another MOBA. Please in the future if someone is asking for help, if you are going to post, either actually give some advice or information or just avoid posting all together. Thanks guys, I feel like I have a little bit better grasp on what she is all about now.
: Hands down one of the best supports in the game. Here is a very simple bullet list why: * She is mostly a disengage champion - Disengage champions are very strong in low elo because it fixes teammates mistakes while not making a mistake yourself. If you play an engage champion and you are low elo you are probably picking, or don't know how, to pick a fight properly. You may not consider cooldowns, mana, positioning, minion number, levels of opponents etc. But recovering from a mistake and/or waiting for a mistake is much easier to do in low elo - making janna a really great support in bronze, silver, gold. * Knockups and displacements - she has a displacement with her ultimate and a knockup with her Q. Those do no succumb to tenacity making them very powerful in league. Think about every champion with a knock up or displacement: {{champion:154}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:12}} all of them at different point were (or still are) very powerful champions because their skill is not altered by tenacity. Janna has two * She can shield her adc - this is simply a great skill for early lane trades giving you a huge edge - she can even shield towers! That's very useful * She is extremely simple to play - lower skill cap means you can climb faster with that champion Some players will complain that she is very non-interactive, but she is highly successful at what she does. She is one of the best disengage champions in the game which is huge across all elo. Edit: I am a support secondary, but I started playing Janna recently. While I think she is great I don't have fun playing her. Personally, I have a hard time playing champions that I do not enjoy playing, if that is your central complaint then I am with you there. Janna is pretty boring and prefer playing other supports, but in many of my recent Janna games I didn't even have to try or understand much about the champion and performed pretty well without much gameplay history.
Thank you so much. Your post along with some of the others here actually did what I asked and took time to help me to understand what makes Janna a great Support. I appreciate the time you spent writing this and I will surely put this information to use. It makes much more sense to me now that I realize the situations shes picked for versus just feeling passive in lane.
: Well...top 5 most popular supports are 1) Thresh 2) Janna 3) Alistar 4) Leona 5) Nami (6 is Morg since we won't "count" Janna for comparisions) top 5 winrates for supports are 1)Janna 2) Sion 3)Brand 4) Zyra 5) Soraka 6) Zilean Now Janna imo is a peeling support. She has amazing disengage, some heals, a speedup, a slow,and a shield. What makes her pretty popular is how you can play her against the more popular supports. Someone picks alistar or leona? they want to jump to your adc and knock them up/stun them? you q or ult and shield your adc and your adc can walk away. Janna counters hard engage supports like thresh, alistar, and leona. Compared to nami she has easier disengage to land, but less engage. morg has a nicer shield in that it blocks cc, but it doesn't block ad damage from the enemy adc. Meanwhile janna's shield blocks both magic and attack damage, but doesn't block cc, BUT gives a lot of ad for your adc (late game ends up being about a b.f. swords worth). Compared to mage supports such as brand and zyra, she has, once again, easier disengage. If someone comes to gank your lane you can keep them off your adc much easier and for a longer time than brand or zyra would be able to, and definently longer than soraka. Basically janna is an amazing disengager. Basically shield the best person to shield, and keep them off your adc. .5 sec knockup doesn't seem like much, but it interrupts many things (leona dash, alistar w, zac jump just to name a few)
Thank you so much for your time spent doing what I actually asked and helping me to understand why Janna is powerful versus just downvoting me and calling me a noob with a 3 word reply "Janna is OP". This is helping me alot and your time was well spent. Thank you.
: Janna is arguably the best support in the game due to her ult. Losing a fight? FWWOOOOP , the enemy is a mile away with the press of a button. Wins you games for just $2.95 a minute.
Okay, so is that really the major factor of why she is top tier? The ult? I am learning guys, I would appreciate it if instead of downvote my thread you just took the time to explain to a new player what makes her better than the other top Supports. Thanks.
khorney (NA)
: really she is the best supp in the game. straight up disengae and enage off of flash and ult
I understand that her ult is good disengage, but lets look at her Q "Howling Gale", if you don't have the time to charge it in a peel situation, it is only a half second knockup. Does that half second make enough of a difference to save someone's life? With everyone taking flash and a lot of champs having jumps or dashes, doesn't .5 seconds seem insufficient?
: Janna feels extremely weak... Please help.
2 comments saying "Janna is arguably the best support in the game". That is the whole reason I picked Janna as my main when coming over to League. I didn't ask if she was good or not. I asked for you guys to explain to me WHY and WHAT makes her better than the next top 5 Supports. I want to get it, I really do, but right now I just am not seeing it.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

TSM Meanbunny

Level 239 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion