: Coin-flip Simulator - 3 years of plat but I can't get out of silver
Champions have loads of damage this season just because riot made it that way, so getting a level lead just snowballs the game ridiculously fast Needs to be slowed down items literally mean nothing nowadays and the game is dropping in active players i suggest going to a better version of the game aka the earlier season where you could actually enjoy the game and have a chance to improve and change the outcome of the game no matter the champ you were on.
Rioter Comments
: Shojin+Rageblade MasterYi
yeah he scales way to hard with those items imo
Rioter Comments
94372148 (NA)
: %HP true damage shouldn't exist, change my mind.
Well i guess true damage is in the game so you can't just stack a shitload of armor and be godlike but at the same time you should not be cutting through armor stacked tanks either i think riot just hasn't bothered balancing this out thoroughly and is too busy fucking up the game ATM. I kinda like how they made it so kayle gets true damage later in the game because its a step in the right direction percent hp damage is just stupid in my opinion we have blade in the game if a champion needs it plain and simple. Maybe toning down true damage or reworking champions who have it to make it less obnoxious would be a start. Note: They can just give vayne her 3 hit passive during her ult duration that way she isn't ridiculous at all times and replace her W with a healthier ability. it tones her down substantially and keeps the vayne identity the same. It also makes it so the vayne has to be a good decision maker when pressing R and utilizing her time window to focus on an important enemy to make use of the 3 hit passive she will have for her ult duration and it gives the enemy a choice whether to disengage and wait out her R and play around her when R is down. Also maybe if vayne gets a kill it extends the duration of R but idk im just throwing solutions out there.
: Sylas' heal factor is easily competitive with Vladimir's and that's insane. I really don't think a champion who steals ultimates and has hard cc needs that. Its less about him having a useful heal and more about how easily he can do it. Other champions who relied on healing on a normal ability like Soraka and Vlad had to be nerfed constantly to justify it... but Sylas gets that on top of the rest of his kit? I know he's melee but come on...
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OazuEjEo,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-03-21T04:01:29.310+0000) > > Sylas' heal factor is easily competitive with Vladimir's and that's insane. I really don't think a champion who steals ultimates and has hard cc needs that. > > Its less about him having a useful heal and more about how easily he can do it. Other champions who relied on healing on a normal ability like Soraka and Vlad had to be nerfed constantly to justify it... but Sylas gets that on top of the rest of his kit? I know he's melee but come on... Exactly if you give a champion an ability like that there needs to be a justification for the sake of balance right now sylas kinda has the yasuo treatment where it seems like they just have things in their kits to just make the champion Dynamic and worry about balance on the PBE instead of thinking entirely about if the champions needs it and how will it be balanced in regards to the game and other champions that can keep up with that power Riot has really dropped the ball in recent years.
: Sylas Heal and leagues losing a grip on the basics
At Least Voli gets his passive heal over time and out damaging the mitigation long enough to maybe get an execute off if you had too is possible? where as Sylas gets a Large instantaneous heal which you can't really do much about but build to counter the healing directly which beforehand there is no way to play around it ..you Can't really ask for a better ability to heal you and it doesn't really make sense to have a heal that good in the game there is suppose to be a con for having abilities like that but i don't see it thus far on top of that he has a shield which in terms of balance make zero sense why he needs it with that heal.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Risk of Fate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OazuEjEo,comment-id=0001000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-21T03:54:18.056+0000) > > You literally could have built merc treads and been absolutely fine. Ninja tabis are better for me in that game.
: being one shot by every champ is getting old.
League isn't following the basic fundamentals that we all loved about the game riot is becoming a shell of itself in terms of balance they seem more business minded nowadays and less gamer minded which in an ironic way made the game worse and the player less likely to stay.
: > [{quoted}](name=TSM Polarbear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OazuEjEo,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-03-21T00:08:58.280+0000) > > using a 14 second heal when your 40% hp makes it so your not 40% hp anymore..... 120 HP is like what, 15% if he didn’t build HP? You can’t kill a half health guy in 14 seconds? And it’s not like you didn’t know he had the heal. It’s like saying you tried diving Vlad with his Q charged and didn’t think about him healing.
> [{quoted}](name=Ðeath XIII,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OazuEjEo,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-03-21T00:25:17.423+0000) > > 120 HP is like what, 15% if he didn’t build HP? You can’t kill a half health guy in 14 seconds? And it’s not like you didn’t know he had the heal. It’s like saying you tried diving Vlad with his Q charged and didn’t think about him healing. You act like the guy playing sylas is a target dummy? He has a shield that goes into the equation he also buys protobelt first which is 300 hp and also he isnt going to let you whack him he has CC and does alot of dmg as well and zhonyas is a possibility or the stopwatch not to mention CDR and runes and there's an X factor what ultimate has he stolen? sylas isn't cut and dry bro.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Risk of Fate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OazuEjEo,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-21T00:01:49.720+0000) > > I don't know if it is broken or not, I'm just pointing out that is it really if you did zero to counteract it? If you did build one of those items plus MR, I'd be more agreeable. All it looks like is you wanted to bust down a Cho'Gath and instead have to deal with what would equate to probably a late game jinx with lifesteal. The hell were you expecting to happen? > > I think it's strong, I think he's on par with maybe kassadin. I'm pretty sure if you shoved a Darius in his face he'd be more manageable. Vi should probably win since you have that vault breaker. > > Then again, I don't know much anymore, last I played her, I ran HoBs, Triforce, then went full tank. Random solo que games make the best evidence i guess and i wasn't building MR because i didn't want to build MR because they had a riven/wukong/caitlyn but let me rush build MR against one sylas.. Also at one point my neeko was 3-1 from a dragon skirmish and then she went on hit and got her shit wrecked because that on hit build was a dumb decision against that comp and i even told her to get executioners with her lead.
: I mean it is decently long. Using a 14 second CD when you’re 40% HP. If you can’t kill him before it’s up again... why are you 1v1ing him as soraka?
> [{quoted}](name=Ðeath XIII,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OazuEjEo,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-03-20T21:34:07.034+0000) > > I mean it is decently long. Using a 14 second CD when you’re 40% HP. If you can’t kill him before it’s up again... why are you 1v1ing him as soraka? using a 14 second heal when your 40% hp makes it so your not 40% hp anymore.....
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Risk of Fate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OazuEjEo,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-03-20T13:24:03.600+0000) > > Apparently not seeing as how your last game you had one thorn mail and two Blade of the Ruined Kings and an AD Neeko making you essentially a full AD comp. Plus you didn't start building any sort of MR until the game was pretty much over when it should have been an early item. > > Not to say his healing isn't broken, but probably a good idea to try to put out the fire before the house is engulfed, don't you think? So if you think his healing is broken what's your point we all are aware of counterbuilding. They are not nerfing his heal because everyone is just unaware of anti healing items stop being edgy and acting like you have this substantial point that we are oblivious too your too common on the forums. The problem is the CD of the heal which gives him too much survivability plus he has a decent shield increase the heal CD and he still gets the big play to go back into fight he just needs to actually think before he does it which is the point of a competitive game like league thinking before you do things your not suppose to just get big rewards just because you exist we already yasuo in the game.
: > [{quoted}](name=KarnifactsRivayn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OazuEjEo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-20T09:06:50.658+0000) > > {{summoner:14}} No {{item:3076}} Way {{item:3165}} Around {{item:3123}} it To be frank his early game heal is the problem. You can't play around that heal in the early game.
> [{quoted}](name=Kamille W,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OazuEjEo,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-20T09:14:06.660+0000) > > To be frank his early game heal is the problem. You can't play around that heal in the early game. If they just gave it a long cooldown it would fix the problem entirely.
: The reason Voli's heal has such a big CD is because he's a tank and he shouldn't be having a way to heal himself to begin with. That heal is more obnoxious than any heal in the game because it basically gives him 2 health bars that you're unable to actually predict when he'll have those two health bars. Abilities that turn the tides of a fight in the opponent's favor for no other reason than turning the tide in the opponent's favor are more obnoxious than anything else in this game. As for Sylas, they're nerfing the heal on his shield already....or didn't you read the patch notes?
> [{quoted}](name=VoraciousX,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OazuEjEo,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-20T09:15:11.268+0000) > > The reason Voli's heal has such a big CD is because he's a tank and he shouldn't be having a way to heal himself to begin with. That heal is more obnoxious than any heal in the game because it basically gives him 2 health bars that you're unable to actually predict when he'll have those two health bars. Abilities that turn the tides of a fight in the opponent's favor for no other reason than turning the tide in the opponent's favor are more obnoxious than anything else in this game. As for Sylas, they're nerfing the heal on his shield already....or didn't you read the patch notes? Yeah from 200% to 175% i dont agree with it.. They need to leave it alone but give it a long cooldown so he can makes plays around it and people can also punish him when its down that is how you balance in a healthy way it works for volibear and it works with anivia egg which is the same survivability concept.
: {{summoner:14}} No {{item:3076}} Way {{item:3165}} Around {{item:3123}} it
> [{quoted}](name=KarnifactsRivayn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OazuEjEo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-20T09:06:50.658+0000) > > {{summoner:14}} No {{item:3076}} Way {{item:3165}} Around {{item:3123}} it I think i'm aware that there are counter to healing in league. The point im making which flew by your head is that it is too big of a heal for the CD of the point and click ability.
Kelg (NA)
: people will probably downvote this topic, but its true and they know it
> [{quoted}](name=Kelg,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OazuEjEo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-20T09:00:59.885+0000) > > people will probably downvote this topic, but its true and they know it Yeah sylas lore should say soraka is his biological mother that way the heal makes sense at least.
: SYLAS
I just don't understand the point of his Heal CD...If it was designed kinda like volibears where you play around the CD or like anivia egg but its like riot puts steroid abilities on all these new champions for absolutely no reason look at pyke another instance of ridiculous survivability they also did this with zoe DMG till it got to a point where it was making them look bad at the LCS Level. there is no Balancing team just Design and put it in the game and people are getting pissed off this is probably the worst season n regards to gameplay and i have been playing since season 3.
Rioter Comments
Zerefette (EUW)
: Maybe, but not this way, rework it or rebalance with sane numbers and ap scalings all over her kit not all concentrated into a nuke every 5 seconds.
> [{quoted}](name=Zerefette,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4muttRA5,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-01T00:28:23.373+0000) > > Maybe, but not this way, rework it or rebalance with sane numbers and ap scalings all over her kit not all concentrated into a nuke every 5 seconds. I would love a rework towards ap shyvana, She does have some counterplay she isn't a champion till 6 and she has to have dragon form also her E can be body blocked which has to be hit for her to do anything on top of all that she is squishy. Ill admit it is very niche.
Zerefette (EUW)
: Can we gut AP Shyvana already? It's just stupid.
Ap shyvana is honestly what shyvana should have been it is so fun being a giant dragon deleting people with fire.
: There are a ton of variables and as someone who understands them better than most people outside of the best 20% of pro analysts you usually cut your losing lanes in solo queue. ;)
> [{quoted}](name=Brony Gaymer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IWhrbmt3,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-27T01:14:18.825+0000) > > There are a ton of variables and as someone who understands them better than most people outside of the best 20% of pro analysts you usually cut your losing lanes in solo queue. ;) I agree cutting off your losing lane is a better decision.
: There can be and in solo queue often is better equity elsewhere. Investing in anything beneficial is "good" but not when the cost of opportunity is greater.
> [{quoted}](name=Brony Gaymer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IWhrbmt3,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-27T00:30:29.922+0000) > > There can be and in solo queue often is better equity elsewhere. Investing in anything beneficial is "good" but not when the cost of opportunity is greater. Not sure what you mean exactly, I mean you can Help a lane that has the opportunity to be useful the longer the game goes on but in general those champs scale anyway so no opportunity is lost. If your a lane bully and you lose like if a renekton went 0-3 his opportunity is out the window and he isn't going to scale at all. but it just depends on a lot more then this kind of stuff there a ton of variables.
: In solo queue specifically, that usually has nothing to do with ganking a losing lane.
> [{quoted}](name=Brony Gaymer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IWhrbmt3,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-02-26T23:48:14.463+0000) > > In solo queue specifically, that usually has nothing to do with ganking a losing lane. Champions are tools to win the game so you invest and use the shit out of the tools that will get the job done even if the tool is locking up you can still make it work with a little WD40 because its made well. Not the cheap chinese tool that falls apart and if unfixable and possibly has a factory defect its needs to be recalled and is not worth your time.
: lee sin has a 48% winrate and here is my suggestion
: Junglers should pursue the highest value in regards to winning the game, period.
> [{quoted}](name=Brony Gaymer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IWhrbmt3,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-02-26T22:58:28.596+0000) > > Junglers should pursue the highest value in regards to winning the game, period. exactly
Verxint (NA)
: If the laner who is behind can get the enemy into an exposed position, then it's worth ganking. You do not try to force a play on a losing lane. And for what its worth, junglers who think lanes with no priority should help them in invades are just as stupid.
> [{quoted}](name=Verxint,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IWhrbmt3,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-02-26T22:34:20.520+0000) > > If the laner who is behind can get the enemy into an exposed position, then it's worth ganking. You do not try to force a play on a losing lane. > > And for what its worth, junglers who think lanes with no priority should help them in invades are just as stupid. No just because your fed opponent exposes himself to ganks doesn't make ganking him a better decision it depends on a lot not just if he is gankable. Also most of the time it isn't your laner getting the fed enemy into a position its the fed enemy being fed and knowing he can do whatever the fuck he wants and can probably 2v1..and is taunting the enemy to waste time top. Your top laner is useless and now their top laner wants to become more of a problem and take more resources from your team by having the enemy jungle come top to waste time increasing his teams odds of winning all over the map so you go top to help now his bot/mid/jungle take dragon and counter jungle you and now you just took a big hit as a jungler in hopes that you get somthing top when there is more of a guarantee on dragon or your bot jungle and higher chance of success killing a non one sided lane. So its not about that guy sucks im not ganking him its just a success rate thing you go for things that are more of a guaranteed and avoid high variable situations this is why champion picks come into play too because kill pressure and CC increases your odds of having a successful gank like if im zac im ganking a yasuo all day because it has a very low chance of failing even if yas feeds and is bad all we do is press R.
: Not helping a losing lane to try to help other lanes fallacy
It depends on the match up and if there's a winning factor for me to help you or secondary any kill pressure at all, For instance if i have a jax or tryndamere who is 0-3 i might go help him because we still have good chance of getting him back into the game because of their champions being useful if its waveclear or pressure later in the game. But if i have a leblanc or zed that is 0-3 within 10 mins i would most likely ignore the lane because they lost as an early game champion and even if they come back into the game they are going to be very limited in helping us win the game so i would rather help my bot lane or top and it would make more sense for them to decide to roam and get picks to get back into the game rather then me go mid as a jungle and try to do something now this isn't for all instances maybe sometimes people just get unlucky and die in early skirmishes but they are really good players and just need a little help but for the most part in low elo that's what i do pretty much asses your win condition. I think a big issue is players have a hard time accepting when a lane is a loss.
: I'm actually crying thinking about old league.
I miss when the NA LCS competitive seen had relatable players and you felt excited to watch all the games like CLG with hotshotGG vs TSM and dyrus/xpecial/theoddone or even dignitas with scarra/kiwi/imaqtpie good times.
: Hextech chests Suck and need to be spiced up for players who own all the champions!
: Sylas should not be casting Swain's ult with maximum Soul Fragments for free
: Why League doesn't ban people with negative behavior?
Honestly i can understand frustration its caused by caring about the game your in and not getting positive results, I would rather riot go after people who go out of their way to physically lose a game then talk shit. AKA feeding not trying passive inting afking blatant feeding when its not just a bad game. Nothing is more toxic then someone not trying and just giving up the game that is completely winnable.. I can say i do talk shit sometimes because i give my 110 percent in ranked and when i'm not getting that back from my team i get frustrated at them because my lp is on the line and also theirs and i'm the only one who cares.
Rioter Comments
: windwall makes him an excellent counter-engage or defensive ace in the hole during team fights; he has as many dashes as there are enemies within range ; his crowd control can be targeted if he combines it with his dash and even if he doesn't, he is at close enough range to rarely miss it ; he has a defensive steroid that negates the majority of any damage he receives for 1 second (it does not work the same as a standard shield but instead reduces all incoming damage by the shield's maximum because the shield value does not decrease) and this steroid can be refreshed instantly by using his ultimate his ultimate reduces bonus armor by 50% which if he combines it with armor pen, reduces bonus armor to about one third of its effective value while also reducing their base armor due to armor pen let's say they have 100 base armor and 200 bonus armor, with these two factors combined, that's only about 131 armor out of 300 total his ultimate allows him to extend any knockup or displacement crowd control while suppressing them, making him easily able to combo attack with the large number of knockups and displacement now in the game his Q scales with attack speed instead of cooldown reduction, making it very stat efficient early game #and to top it all off, he's a hyper carry with the earliest late-game powerspike in the game...
> [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eFbwy0oA,comment-id=00030002000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-24T20:51:40.279+0000) > > windwall makes him an excellent counter-engage or defensive ace in the hole during team fights; > > he has as many dashes as there are enemies within range ; > > his crowd control can be targeted if he combines it with his dash and even if he doesn't, he is at close enough range to rarely miss it ; > > he has a defensive steroid that negates the majority of any damage he receives for 1 second (it does not work the same as a standard shield but instead reduces all incoming damage by the shield's maximum because the shield value does not decrease) and this steroid can be refreshed instantly by using his ultimate > > his ultimate reduces bonus armor by 50% which if he combines it with armor pen, reduces bonus armor to about one third of its effective value while also reducing their base armor due to armor pen > > let's say they have 100 base armor and 200 bonus armor, with these two factors combined, that's only about 131 armor out of 300 total > > his ultimate allows him to extend any knockup or displacement crowd control while suppressing them, making him easily able to combo attack with the large number of knockups and displacement now in the game > > his Q scales with attack speed instead of cooldown reduction, making it very stat efficient early game > > #and to top it all off, he's a hyper carry with the earliest late-game powerspike in the game... That's just way to much in a single kit...
: Lmao When you lose vs Yasuo who do you blame Your Unranked teammates? (I checked you're Unranked) The Yasuo? Your Players who don't pick CC champs? Yasuo is so easy to win against. I main Yasuo I played him and get fed with him and dumpster my competition if they know nothing about my Champ. You have to know what you're up against. Yasuo is the champion I lose the LEAST!!! against! I don't even counter pick him. I feed vs him and still win I just know how to shut him down because his weaknesses are so large you can shut him down no matter how fed he is. This Post you made sadly is very biased. Factually. {{champion:157}} I'm glad a Rioter knows what they don't see in the threads in the LOL Boards. (they know they'll see) Regurtated complaints is all XD
> [{quoted}](name=IPromiseTomorrow,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eFbwy0oA,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-02-23T23:23:48.882+0000) > > Lmao > > When you lose vs Yasuo who do you blame > Your Unranked teammates? (I checked you're Unranked) > The Yasuo? > Your Players who don't pick CC champs? > > Yasuo is so easy to win against. > > I main Yasuo I played him and get fed with him and dumpster my competition if they know nothing about my Champ. > > You have to know what you're up against. > > Yasuo is the champion I lose the LEAST!!! against! > > I don't even counter pick him. > I feed vs him and still win > I just know how to shut him down because his weaknesses are so large you can shut him down no matter how fed he is. > > This Post you made sadly is very biased. > Factually. > {{champion:157}} > > I'm glad a Riot knows what they don't see in the threads in the LOL Boards. > Regurtated complaints is what they don't see XD Well you may win against yasuo's a lot because nobody can practice him enough get good because he is always banned...
: Point is not that this game didn't turn into a cash grab for Riot. The actual point of the previous post is that the community on these boards are ... a little bit special. They complain about everything and anything and not in a nice way. When they want a champ nerfed they state the most broken things (imagine someone saying ori so broken her ult + w can delete entire teams) only because some champs winrate spiked to 54% after big changes. Yasuo got nerfed after a patch or two because he was too strong. This is pretty normal because Yasuo is banned most of the games anyway. Just because someone like you doesn't like to play against champs like Yasuo and Riven doesn't mean these champs are completely broken and unhealthy for the game. There are countless champs like them and yet people refuse to believe that these champs are balanced most of the time. Yasuo and Riven both see rarely competitive play. Yasuo barely goes above the 50% winrate mark just like Riven and when they do Riot nerfs them. Rivens high winrate is under the radar and they plan to nerf her. I stomp every Yasuo in lane and just don't want my teammates to play him simply because the champ is too hard for the majority of this game. Someone who cares about the game wouldn't say "gut this champion", someone who cares about the game would make suggestions without ruining a champion for its fanbase. Now imagine someone saying "delete Mordekaiser he is broken and busted" on these boards. This guy would be simply downvoted for such a stupid post but do it with a champ that many people like to play you get flooded by upvotes. Sorry but at this point denying it is straight up lying: The boards mentality is mostly bad and sad to watch. If Riots money would sit on Yasuos fanbase they would spam Yasuo skins just like they throw an Ahri skin almost every year. Riven barely gets anything new too unlike Ezreal and Ahri who undoubtly have less players than other champs. Two other examples to why Riot ACTUALLY listens to their playerbase are Rengars rework revert and LBs revert, yet these champs don't get much love nor are they insanely OP. They are fun to play but annoying as fuck to play against.
> [{quoted}](name=HopeStartsWithU,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eFbwy0oA,comment-id=0000000200000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-23T23:50:33.717+0000) > > Point is not that this game didn't turn into a cash grab for Riot. The actual point of the previous post is that the community on these boards are ... a little bit special. They complain about everything and anything and not in a nice way. > > When they want a champ nerfed they state the most broken things (imagine someone saying ori so broken her ult + w can delete entire teams) only because some champs winrate spiked to 54% after big changes. Yasuo got nerfed after a patch or two because he was too strong. This is pretty normal because Yasuo is banned most of the games anyway. > > Just because someone like you doesn't like to play against champs like Yasuo and Riven doesn't mean these champs are completely broken and unhealthy for the game. There are countless champs like them and yet people refuse to believe that these champs are balanced most of the time. Yasuo and Riven both see rarely competitive play. Yasuo barely goes above the 50% winrate mark just like Riven and when they do Riot nerfs them. Rivens high winrate is under the radar and they plan to nerf her. I stomp every Yasuo in lane and just don't want my teammates to play him simply because the champ is too hard for the majority of this game. > > Someone who cares about the game wouldn't say "gut this champion", someone who cares about the game would make suggestions without ruining a champion for its fanbase. Now imagine someone saying "delete Mordekaiser he is broken and busted" on these boards. This guy would be simply downvoted for such a stupid post but do it with a champ that many people like to play you get flooded by upvotes. > > Sorry but at this point denying it is straight up lying: The boards mentality is mostly bad and sad to watch. If Riots money would sit on Yasuos fanbase they would spam Yasuo skins just like they throw an Ahri skin almost every year. Riven barely gets anything new too unlike Ezreal and Ahri who undoubtly have less players than other champs. > > Two other examples to why Riot ACTUALLY listens to their playerbase are Rengars rework revert and LBs revert, yet these champs don't get much love nor are they insanely OP. They are fun to play but annoying as fuck to play against. that still doesn't mean there is no problem with yasuo he is always banned its not a champ select bug banning him, people don't enjoy the champion and they go OUT OF THEIR WAY to delete him from the game its cut and dry and there is no other way around it riot needs to look into the issue with him people who love the champion and dont think he is an issue like yourself cant even play him because he is always banned that alone should put yasuo on priority to being looked at. You cant just say people are idiots therefore they dont matter if multiple people are stating something there has to be at least an ounce of truth to it and this is especially true with a very involved game like league. I never said riot never listens to their player base but they are also are known to turn a blind eye when the champions under discussion are popular among the players and have been for a while and their is an issue.
: Not of every thread, but the majority. Like it or not, gameplay boards are made of "gut yasuo, zed, riven, vayne and buff mages" and the occasional mordekaiser post. People are DONE trying to "discuss" with others about said champions. And with people I mean Riot, Mods and people who actually understand gamedesign and statistics. In short, his comment just explained the boards in a nutshell.
> [{quoted}](name=HopeStartsWithU,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eFbwy0oA,comment-id=00000002000000000001,timestamp=2019-02-23T21:12:43.916+0000) > > Not of every thread, but the majority. Like it or not, gameplay boards are made of "gut yasuo, zed, riven, vayne and buff mages" and the occasional mordekaiser post. People are DONE trying to "discuss" with others about said champions. And with people I mean Riot, Mods and people who actually understand game design and statistics. > > In short, his comment just explained the boards in a nutshell. Riot understands game design but riots also understands that casuals are the majority and pay money, So if the competitive aspect of the game needs to be sacrificed for little jimmy to one trick yasuo and buy all his skins then riot will not touch yasuo to keep jimmy happy till the next event when yasuo has another skin coming out or a chroma that's why they will not rework him because if they do jimmy will leave with his cash and go play a different game because he isn't playing league to get better and doesn't want to play or learn another champion. Money Talks, A player who cares about the game doesn't care about yasuo they care about the competitive aspect of the game and keeping it at a healthy state for people who have the drive of competition and want ALL champions to be seen and are willing to play all roles and learn the entirety of league not just yasuo only or riven only because they want to be special and treated differently. This isn't just happening in league but also with companies such as Blizzard,EA,Activision Games are becoming more like a business cash grab then actually a company making a game for gamers by actual gamers. The priority if gearing towards money more then it ever has been and the only way it stops if through players speaking up.
Vacus (NA)
: Lee Sin is doing perfectly fine with the existing options and there's no reason to add something just for him.
> [{quoted}](name=Vacus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5A7axMPb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-23T21:10:28.576+0000) > > Lee Sin is doing perfectly fine with the existing options and there's no reason to add something just for him. He has a 47% win rate with almost a 20% pick rate how is that doing fine it tells me that he is being played a lot and players are having trouble being successful on him.
: Does Lee Sin deserve a unique item?
Honestly it hinders him alot a vital part of lee sins kit is to ward hop and now you have been forced to get vision for your team or save it for a gank and good lee sins will always grant vision for the team over a possible gank situation. I can't tell you how many times i didn't have the extra ward because i used it to get vision, just in general takes away a lot of things that makes lee sin a threat his mobility is cut down by a lot especially since lee doesn't scale well at all he needs to have tools early game and it sucks because every champion has an escape now or some form of mobility or CC and this evolving cast of champions hasn't aged well for lee sin. I don't think they need to give him an item only he can abuse but i think something should be done at least before i could by green wards. Can they at least give him a passive that's just a stake in the ground that doesn't grant vision and maybe had charges like gangplanks barrels because he is still limited to his W cd either way, I wouldn't even mind nerfing his damage and making him more of a utility champion who gives more vision and sets up plays and gives up damage.
: To be fair, Riot is too busy running the game into the ground to do anything about balancing it.
> [{quoted}](name=Dope Solo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eFbwy0oA,comment-id=0000000a,timestamp=2019-02-23T20:32:30.519+0000) > > To be fair, Riot is too busy running the game into the ground to do anything about balancing it. Ye i agree, A big issue is releasing champions that do what other champions do and more and not just evolving existing champions we the player base already have loved and enjoyed for years liked isn't Zoe just what mid nidalee was supposed to be ranged poke based on distance they could have done something cool like bring back mid nidalee and also keep her viable in the jungle and force players to decide with a build for whatever lane.
Dasdi96 (NA)
: Can we please just nerf yasuo into the ground?
Yasuo has been buffed and nerfed since his existence so its obvious he is just a poorly designed champion and NEEDS a rework its just the fact that riot is hesitant on doing so because he is a popular champion and most likely makes them tons of cash with skins and they dont wanna fuck it up...or tamper with it. His ban rate is just proof enough that the majority of the player base has a bad experience with this particular champion in their games and the players base has said we would rather play the version of league without yasuo in it and that basically says yasuo was a mistake by riot. Design flaws appear if the champion is either really useless or really ridiculous seems like yasuo has no middle ground with numbers and there is no sweet spot to keep him in a decent state that's good for his opponents and yasuo players the kit is an issue now riot can just rework one ability and even keep the majority of his kit but something needs to be done to him we can all agree on that i hope.
: Protip: If there's a champion you don't like to see, stop playing blind pick. Ironically blind is the only way you can guarantee you'll see them.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eFbwy0oA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-23T04:04:02.888+0000) > > Protip: If there's a champion you don't like to see, stop playing blind pick. > > Ironically blind is the only way you can guarantee you'll see them. Protip:Yasuo is still a problem.. Ironically Banning him isn't a permanent solution to an ongoing problem.....
: Maybe it's a sign if champs have nearly 80% ban rate, that they're overpowered
The design of yasuo is just ridiculously bad it should tell you a lot if the champion has been nerfed then buffed then nerfed again then minor tweaks here and there throughout the champions entire existence. In the end its just stalling the inevitable for a REWORK being needed.
: Maybe if a champion is getting nerfs literally tomorrow you should read the patch notes before saying they need nerfs. Maybe banrate has piss all to do with actual strength, given that people have always had a hate-boner for Yasuo even when you were basically inting if you picked him.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WEoQeQEc,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-20T12:27:09.655+0000) > > Maybe if a champion is getting nerfs literally tomorrow you should read the patch notes before saying they need nerfs. > > Maybe banrate has piss all to do with actual strength, given that people have always had a hate-boner for Yasuo even when you were basically inting if you picked him. Your joking right?
: Because it is only easy to stack if you let him stack and EVERY ADC CAN KILL HIM EASILY, like he is not good he is shit all he can do is stomp people who have no clue how to play lane.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=84VFREnp,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-18T13:35:56.786+0000) > > Because it is only easy to stack if you let him stack and EVERY ADC CAN KILL HIM EASILY, like he is not good he is shit all he can do is stomp people who have no clue how to play lane. He is designed to SURVIVE in lane with Passive lifesteal and he also has his ultimate for turret dives and ganks to make stopping his scaling super difficult these abilities were not given to him for no reason they were originated with the mindset of nasus being a late game champion who is a ticking time bomb for the enemy team putting a global target on his back making it a PRIORITY to stall his late game NASUS needed to survive so he can Q stack all game efficiently and just become a raid boss. When you remove the late game and make him EARLY/MID then the survivability takes him over the top. What if RIOT gave Renekton late game Scaling even though he is designed for the early game and they didn't change anything about his Dominant lane phase and early game damage to compensate for the change he would be ridiculous because The same concept applies here but nasus is designed for late game you cant mess with the design of champions without using a full process of thought and understanding of why the champion is designed that way.
: thats because 15 minuets is nasus' strongest point in the game assuming he has a {{item:3057}} item.
> [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JUq1F59m,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-19T19:55:23.364+0000) > > thats because 15 minuets is nasus' strongest point in the game assuming he has a {{item:3057}} item. Nasus strongest point in the game should be in regards to his efficiency stacking which should be atleast mid/late if he is stacking perfectly without interruption all the sheen does is make it easier to stack and also gives him a little threat in lane if he was to get dove or ganked to prevent him from stacking he doesn't scale with items he scales with Q. An Irelia would have a power spike with sheen because she wants to fight and get fed like a fiora or a jax.
SarTa10 (EUNE)
: 12 stack on nasus is Shit
So you have a champion who's entire DESIGN is to get to late game through proper cs and Q stacking that's fine and all sounds like a cool champion as long as the con is TIME AND Q STACKING If you learn to cs and Q through the early game like a good nasus would do before...Then i don't mind you being strong. If riot is going to Give his stack scaling a shortcut then his survivability becomes a problem because the reason he has that lifesteal is because he doesn't want to fight or do anything other then staying in lane sustaining and getting a q on every minion to scale as Efficiently as possible to end the game that's not the case anymore so they just flipped the champion identity around and now he is just obnoxious You can change the identity of a stale champion but atleast take proper measures like give a little buff for early take away some late game aspects its like they mess with shit then create things that ruin the competitive aspects of the game.
: AKALI NERF
I don't understand riots logic, They do this all the time they design shit that is just destined to be Nerfed because its just insane then because the design team is FLAMED by the community they need to nerf the champion into unplayability instead of actually fixing the problem then eventually they will announce another rework because they fucked up the first one meanwhile the champion just doesn't get played between the nerf and the RE-REWORK.
kms234 (OCE)
: Holy shit, please nerf vladimirs healing
Honestly his lane is too free/safe there's a difference between good sustain being your thing and just having too much survival Also his invulnerability makes it so he can chill till mid/late even if he gets dove early game to try and stall his scaling the chances of him dying are very low he doesn't have a downside early game that warrants a DECENTLY scaling champion. Yasuo is in the same boat no real downside throughout the game and it makes them not fun to play against and it gives you the feeling of nothing you can really do but ban/counterpick or dedicate an enormous amount in your build to counter a single pick
Arakadia (NA)
: Oh so you'd rather his ult have been a chain attack. I get you. They did that to fit with his in-lore ability to temporarily use someone's magic, but I understand your point too and its fair.
> [{quoted}](name=Arakadia,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=dN0tQGzJ,comment-id=0009000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-02T17:48:23.058+0000) > > Oh so you'd rather his ult have been a chain attack. I get you. They did that to fit with his in-lore ability to temporarily use someone's magic, but I understand your point too and its fair. I mean they make his lore its not like they are forced to follow something that has already been written.
Show more

TSM Polarbear

Level 87 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion