: Dev Question - Personalized Shop
: What are your total amount of skins to date?
: What are your total amount of skins to date?
Its suppose to be a topic where people join in
Arammus (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=TSP ECLIPSE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lVNiEh1t,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-27T01:25:55.549+0000) > > Yeah I've done it already. A lot of this is from gifting RP to friends. > > https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/265408207109750784/659929715020267540/spentrp.png > > Here is back in 2016 when my name was TSP DISMAY: > > https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/265408207109750784/659930379691622440/rpgifting.png wow you got some issues my friend.
> [{quoted}](name=Arammus,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lVNiEh1t,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-27T01:47:19.197+0000) > > wow you got some issues my friend. I know :(
Arammus (EUW)
: i bought 2 and got about 15 from chests.
> [{quoted}](name=Arammus,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lVNiEh1t,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-27T01:41:38.784+0000) > > i bought 2 and got about 15 from chests. {{summoner:21}}
Akaash (NA)
: If you wanna flex just use this. https://support-leagueoflegends.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026080634-How-Much-Money-Have-I-Spent-in-League-of-Legends https://gyazo.com/2e265cd7a35a1a35c31d977c564b2aaf I'm estimating you to be about 4.5-5K?
> [{quoted}](name=Akaash,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lVNiEh1t,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-27T01:19:30.896+0000) > > If you wanna flex just use this. > > https://support-leagueoflegends.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026080634-How-Much-Money-Have-I-Spent-in-League-of-Legends > > https://gyazo.com/2e265cd7a35a1a35c31d977c564b2aaf > > I'm estimating you to be about 4.5-5K? Yeah I've done it already. A lot of this is from gifting RP to friends. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/265408207109750784/659929715020267540/spentrp.png Here is back in 2016 when my name was TSP DISMAY: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/265408207109750784/659930379691622440/rpgifting.png
Rioter Comments
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TSP ECLIPSE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cznTGIY3,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-24T07:03:24.448+0000) > > That is why it shouldn't be a skin. Rather something else unique. Kinda like how moderators and their coloring of their names isn't attainable unless you apply etc Personally I wouldn't really like a "buy a lot of things, get a special colored name"... but I can't really see a *problem* with it otherwise.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cznTGIY3,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-24T07:13:57.398+0000) > > Personally I wouldn't really like a "buy a lot of things, get a special colored name"... but I can't really see a *problem* with it otherwise. Just was a thought tho
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TSP ECLIPSE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cznTGIY3,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-24T04:23:10.339+0000) > > Good feedback! > > A few things: > > 1) Prestige points are not useful as the rerolling mechanic allows for us to acquire them; > 2) I'm not asking for access to prior skins or limited/legacy ones, more like cosmetic in-game or loading screen flair; > 3) Honestly though, just would like them to find a way to give back to those who's given. > > https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/632390046959271946/647786111938068480/unknown.jpeg They *kinda* did that with prestige skins - special skins for those who spend on passes.... and there was a ton of backlash :/
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cznTGIY3,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-24T05:33:07.184+0000) > > They *kinda* did that with prestige skins - special skins for those who spend on passes.... and there was a ton of backlash :/ That is why it shouldn't be a skin. Rather something else unique. Kinda like how moderators and their coloring of their names isn't attainable unless you apply etc
rujitra (NA)
: I'd love to hear your ideas - because if you own all available skins, that means you own all available champions as well. I'm presuming one of your ideas is to implement some form of way to give unavailable skins to players who own all available in their shop - or something similar. I'm not going to *hate* on the idea, but I can see why it *isn't* a thing. One of the things that players who have played a long time have is access to their accounts which may have older "limited" or "legacy" skins. Even opening these skins in hextech caused a decent amount of backlash - and that's rare to get them to begin with. Maybe they could do a tie-in with Prestige Points or something for players who own all skins?
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cznTGIY3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-24T01:14:40.556+0000) > > I'd love to hear your ideas - because if you own all available skins, that means you own all available champions as well. > > I'm presuming one of your ideas is to implement some form of way to give unavailable skins to players who own all available in their shop - or something similar. I'm not going to *hate* on the idea, but I can see why it *isn't* a thing. One of the things that players who have played a long time have is access to their accounts which may have older "limited" or "legacy" skins. Even opening these skins in hextech caused a decent amount of backlash - and that's rare to get them to begin with. > > Maybe they could do a tie-in with Prestige Points or something for players who own all skins? Good feedback! A few things: 1) Prestige points are not useful as the rerolling mechanic allows for us to acquire them; 2) I'm not asking for access to prior skins or limited/legacy ones, more like cosmetic in-game or loading screen flair; 3) Honestly though, just would like them to find a way to give back to those who's given. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/632390046959271946/647786111938068480/unknown.jpeg
: > [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kO17z8lg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-20T15:32:13.477+0000) > > Because it had too low of a playrate to make worth keeping around. It was too low to even justify a third attempt at fixing it. > > Yeah, Riot could technically have kept it around, but they'd have to at least devote enough attention to make sure it wasn't getting major bugs, and it was taking up UI space that could have been used for a mode that wasn't beyond saving short of an act of god. That's horseshit. Just read through the backlash and you'd see a lot of people play 3v3 especially small groups of friends.
> [{quoted}](name=I Liquid I,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kO17z8lg,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-11-21T04:50:33.102+0000) > > That's horseshit. Just read through the backlash and you'd see a lot of people play 3v3 especially small groups of friends. I do agree that there was a player base, however if you look at that player base versus the other game modes, it wasn't substantial enough to continue to balance the mode and/or champions for that mode.
Rioter Comments
: Inspiration Keystone Suggestion - Awakened
: Won't work. I made a thread about it but the new cloud drake gives a max of 40% CDR to your ultimate if you get all 4. This goes over the cap so you can stack it with cosmic insight and ultimate hunter to get 45% CDR,ultimate hunter, and it to get around 75% CDR on your ult(or 98% depending on if its additive and not multiplicative). Essentially the keystone will be really really op on certain champs with large power ults since they can spam it non stop. Which means their regular cds will also be spammed alot. It will be actually URF.
> [{quoted}](name=Fuhrer Usagi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nsWGnoJv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-20T07:53:53.253+0000) > > Won't work. I made a thread about it but the new cloud drake gives a max of 40% CDR to your ultimate if you get all 4. This goes over the cap so you can stack it with cosmic insight and ultimate hunter to get 45% CDR,ultimate hunter, and it to get around 75% CDR on your ult(or 98% depending on if its additive and not multiplicative). > > Essentially the keystone will be really really op on certain champs with large power ults since they can spam it non stop. Which means their regular cds will also be spammed alot. It will be actually URF. Understand where you are coming from. The new drake would make it a little busted however, what if the CDR on this Keystone scaled with CDR of your ultimate? Like if you have CDR reduction on your ult it scales slower down than the normal amount it would give?
Rioter Comments
: I feel this is a good idea in the right direction. For the sake of history and pattern in league i would like to see this weapon follow the same line as hextech but in this case use botrk and rageblade in the same kit, so you are forced to choose one or the other to avoid excess on hit stacking. so adc/yi would have to follow a different line such as witts end.
Agree. I think if recurve bow had a unique effect that can only be on one item that would be in addition but I think just moving the on-hit to on-attack will help mitigate abusers
: How to resolve the Guinsoos Rageblade Issue
: oOoOOoOo
Yeah sorry the response was poorly worded. Basically, Vayne stacks silver bolts based on attacking the same target, as runnens bolts proc they are constantly changing her "target" so that's why it doesn't work.
: > [{quoted}](name=TSP ECLIPSE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R0ArcZir,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-04-28T21:55:56.698+0000) > > I literally just stated that. I don't want them to nerf the item rather change those passives on Master Yi and vayne to on attack so they wont proc with Guinsoos Rageblade. You asked "What do you guys think?" and I gave my opinion. If it supported yours then fine, it wasn't meant to answer anything outside that specific question.
Ok, my bad. It just appeared otherwise. Again I apologize for my response.
: > [{quoted}](name=TSP ECLIPSE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R0ArcZir,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-28T21:45:19.285+0000) > > Hey everyone, > > There has been a lot of talk about "outliers" when it comes to abuse of Guinsoos Rageblade; mainly Vayne and Master Yi. > > Honestly instead of gutting power from either the champions or the item, they should just change on how the problematic mechanics interact. > > - Change Vayne's Silver Bolts and Master Yi's Wuju Style from On-hit to On Attack. For those that do not know, On-hit references when an enemy is hit by the projectile or attack; On Attack is whenever the champion declares an attack. > > I feel like having to gut items or change champions due to an outlier affects all players who enjoy playing those champions, > > What do you guys think? > > Thanks, > TSP ECLIPSE The problem isn't rageblade, the problem is 2-3 champions. {{champion:96}} and {{champion:110}} both build rageblade, the same rageblade {{champion:11}} {{champion:145}} and {{champion:67}} are using, but aren't breaking the game. Nerf the problematic champions rather than gutting an item other champions are just fine with.
I literally just stated that. I don't want them to nerf the item rather change those passives on Master Yi and vayne to on attack so they wont proc with Guinsoos Rageblade.
: Just changing the proc from 2nd to 3rd attack is not gutting the item.
Not only that, they are reworking Yis abilities to help mitigate his pressure due to this.
: Vayne is some sort of hardcoded weird case where it already is On-Attack (because W doesn't work with {{item:3085}} which is supposed to proc onhit effects) But this is a good idea.
The reason why it doesn't work with Runnens is because it's on same target the bolts are proced changes targets for the purpose of silver bolts
Rioter Comments
MikuSan (EUW)
: do you know how yasuo Q works??? o.o that wouldnt work at all
I’m confused on your thought process. The biggest issue with yasuo is the lack of punishment and high dps due to crit itemization. Maybe 3 seconds is too much on third cast, however it gives yasuo a frame of vulnerability if he just goes in and misses a tornado etc or dashed around just to miss a tornado. It also rewards good play too by decreasing the Cooldown past the previous one for it landing. All these mechanics have helped balance champions without taking power: Thresh Q Cooldown refund on land; Blitz slow after W;
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: February 8
For yasuo: Couldn’t you do a thresh Q Cooldown mechanic on him? Like increase his cdr by 3 sec on tornado and if it hits champion lower the remaining Cooldown?
: People who have bought every available skin in the game make up an EXTREME minority of the player base. Also Riot has already squeezed about as much money out of you as possible so they have no reason to even make this. Even if your argument made sense up to this point it would just be another MaKe DisCoNtiNUed SkINs puRchaSAbLE thread, which just removes any prestige of having a rare skin.
> [{quoted}](name=Fox In Tux,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pteyEgAE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-11T00:42:36.800+0000) > > People who have bought every available skin in the game make up an EXTREME minority of the player base. Also Riot has already squeezed about as much money out of you as possible so they have no reason to even make this. Even if your argument made sense up to this point it would just be another MaKe DisCoNtiNUed SkINs puRchaSAbLE thread, which just removes any prestige of having a rare skin. I do understand your point. Just sucks honestly.
Rioter Comments
: Veteran Rewards Question for Marketing Department/E-commerce Department @Riot
anyone have an opinion on this or a comment/suggestion?
Rioter Comments
Bilby (NA)
: the deals are already decided--they're just wrapped up
> [{quoted}](name=Bilby,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=MNYtNJ0N,comment-id=00110000,timestamp=2018-12-06T21:11:15.883+0000) > > the deals are already decided--they're just wrapped up Can we top % of all skin owners get something? Since I havent had a shop in years :(
: Your Shop is open for business!
@Bilby Can we do something about this? Every time the shop opens I get this... all due to owning all the skins :( https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/361299718372065282/480163119117893632/unknown.png
: no idea what size you wanted, but here is a 1280x1280, or 200% the original size, and sharpened it up so it wasn't too blurry. https://imgur.com/a/BI14Iq7
> [{quoted}](name=Boulderox,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=JyYXyUKG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-17T23:49:18.833+0000) > > no idea what size you wanted, but here is a 1280x1280, or 200% the original size, and sharpened it up so it wasn't too blurry. > https://imgur.com/a/BI14Iq7 I was looking for more a 1980x1020 from RIOT to use as a background?? But thanks tho! :D
Rioter Comments
: The utility option on E- Glacial Path needs work. Her Q- Ice Shard already slows people and slows do not stack in the current iteration of the game. Only the strongest slow applies. The only way to actually benefit from the 20% slow for 1.5 seconds that refreshes as-is would be to max Q, choose the damage option, then max E and choose the utility option. You'd get a 28% slow for .75 seconds, followed by a 20% slow for .75 seconds after that (the 1.5 refresh timer would start ticking with the application of the 28% slow from Q). While that could work, I think overall it would feel clunky to play with and against as the enemy champion would be slowed by differing amounts that does not drop off smoothly. Nunu's ult increases slow over time, based off the duration an enemy is in the AoE; Nasus Wither increases MS slow and AS slow over time as well. Ashe Passive- Frost Shot, has a decaying slow on critical strikes. These three champion's slows give better clarity as to how their enemy's movespeed is impacted by their abilities, as opposed to a 28% to 20% to nothing to 28% to 20% to nothing over the course of 4.5 seconds.
I do agree about the E, I honestly just gave it a slow to help with pursuit, however you do bring up a point about the overlapping slows and being clunky. Why not these options for replacement?: Option 1) Utility - Allies that Glacial Path passes through get a X% Movement Speed Boost towards enemy champions or turrets; Option 2) Utility - Increases maximum range by 150 unites and reduces the cooldown by 2 seconds;
: Proposed Lissandra Mini-Rework
: they already have a proposed change to her passive that looks pretty sweet. It's when an enemy dies within 3 sec of being damaged by her they turn into a statue that explodes for big damage and slows after a second or two.
Understandable however it’s very similar to joins passive on W. She already entombs the enemy once during her ult
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: I think it's possible making Banner and/or Zz'Rot more concentrated, something more tactical and less strategic, might be a good approach. We didn't want to try that with Banner at this point however because the odds of landing that correctly on the initial version aren't great, so it risked creating another period of disruption around it. If we do ever try it, or Zz'Rot work, on that scope, preseason's the most likely window as a result.
Hey there, what if zzrot or banner did something like the mechanic in paragon (rip) where it converts nearby minions to your own and give death touch to them but they lose all their health over a short duration. Kind of a push now kinda mechanic rather than a keep the pressure mechanic!
MrHaZeYo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TSP ECLIPSE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bYNFZAYV,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-06-03T01:47:13.155+0000) > > All skins post season 1 that are not limited. I own all Legacy and skins post season 2. I remember this preseason when my friend who also owns all the skins was spose to get honor skins and riot didn't give him anything so he sent a support ticket in and they let him choose 2 of like the 6 uber rare skins. He got King Rammus and Black Ali.
> [{quoted}](name=MrHaZeYo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bYNFZAYV,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-06-03T08:02:22.814+0000) > > I remember this preseason when my friend who also owns all the skins was spose to get honor skins and riot didn't give him anything so he sent a support ticket in and they let him choose 2 of like the 6 uber rare skins. He got King Rammus and Black Ali. Yeah I got Pax TF. I was not given those choices unfortnately: Rusty Blitzcrank, Riot Graves, PAX TF, PAX Sivir, PAX Jax
MrHaZeYo (NA)
: You own like King Rammus?
> [{quoted}](name=MrHaZeYo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bYNFZAYV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-03T01:46:41.141+0000) > > You own like King Rammus? All skins post season 1 that are not limited. I own all Legacy and skins post season 2.
: Woah do you actually own EVERY skin??? And more importantly, how much money have you spent on League? O - O
> [{quoted}](name=TheUrbanKitsune,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bYNFZAYV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-03T01:43:38.384+0000) > > Woah do you actually own EVERY skin??? > > And more importantly, how much money have you spent on League? O - O Yeah I own all skins post season 1. So I dont own prerelease skins that are limited. I own all legacy and skins available totaling 825 skins and spent over 8.9k in USD. Of which I gifted more than 200,000 RP to friends. #generous
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: πŸ’¬ C&C Discord -- [Information & Verification]
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

TSP ECLIPSE

Level 304 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion