: > [{quoted}](name=Takazaki,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jMZJmEvK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-23T16:11:17.782+0000) > > {{item:3009}} really fuck him over, if he misses one Q its free damage till get gets it off CD as he wont catch you. Ik i'm kinda late, but what if im playing cassio lmao
still the same idea IMO ( not a mage player by any means but kiting is pretty universal ) Keep in mind as cass you have a range advantage so you have the choice of stalling out the lane by focus on poke ideally ever time he autos you auto him. his Q's should be pretty telegraphed for you early on enough to not die. that probably being the biggest factor in you not losing to him. mundo is really good about getting value out of his stats. but so is cassi, so minimal be even with him or thats when mundo goes where he pleases rush {{item:3116}} and you should be able to kite him out MAYBE. cassi is pretty weird and ideally you should either crush the lane with range advantage and starving him out or just go even and transition into your mid game
Kegorus (EUW)
: Had the same problem and this solved it it seems, thank you!
: banned for something my friend did
riot has never made an acception for this before. sorry m8 but your friend just cost you your account
: Goodbye Season 9 and Good Riddance
i remember when they said s4 was cancer and hailed s3 as the god off all sessions
5050BS (NA)
: Oh FYI Yasuo becomes untargetable while in his E is why This is why A TON of other champs attacks miss him while he is dashing all over the fuking place
https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Untargetability im pretty confused
: Question about designing Yasuo's Windwall
As a yauso main if his WW just shot out but had a lower cool down, it would truly be a no counter play skill as yasuo has the mobility ( or if the player has common sense ) to play around short cool downs. the long cooldown on his WW is suppose to be ment as a large window of time to act aggressive on a champion that would normally beat 90% of the cast in a straight up 1v1
: {{item:1055}} {{item:3814}} {{item:3053}} {{item:3748}} {{item:3078}}
that does not change a thing i said
: Why is there only one armor item for AP?
because the champions who build AP aren't suppose to be resistance tanks, ideally you're thinking about battle mages. click HP and AP and you'll notice a wealth of options.
: Im having no problems climbing thanks for the advice doe. scrubnoob has flamed so many people that troll him and actually flame not this light stuff i said so idk whats your point with this and most streamers end up being reformed because they have to if they want to keep making money
- says im a compettive player and thats why i care - points out that literally everyone else who is competitive doesn't care because it isn't a major issue ( and a good amount of them eithe profit or at some point profited off it ) if you cannot understand why i specifically said scrubnoob even says this you clearly arent sitting down to face some facts.
: Autofill is the most bullshit thing ever.....
member when ranked was pick order and anytime you complained about getting support, the community in unison would say get gud and learn all the roles effectively? i member
: why do i care so much? xD IDK maybe cause im a competitive player and want better quality game hard to have that when trolls inters and boosters are everywhere
" im a competitive player " every other major player in a leauge right now "just press play next game and forget about it" there isn't a single tip and tricks video for league climbing that doesn't mention to ignore other players and focus on yourself even fucking scrubnoob says this think about that for a minute
Seeko94 (EUNE)
: This can happen if people does support it and vote yes for it . If the majority want it then it can happen and allready telling someone kys etc is a perma ban punishment .
any "can" happen i "can" get rich and just buy out tencent i "can" suddenly becomes the most influential league player and strong arm riot into doing it anything "can" happen but this wont also kys isnt a auto perma its an auto FINAL warning there is a big difference
Seeko94 (EUNE)
: Also it is never gonna be equivalent to death threats and harassment . Like losing the ability to join ranked for 1 split is not like losing the whole account !
do you even know how the punishment system works? rhetorical question bans effect your account the same way regardless of the infraction.
Seeko94 (EUNE)
: This can happen if people does support it and vote yes for it . If the majority want it then it can happen and allready telling someone kys etc is a perma ban punishment .
any "can" happen i "can" get rich and just buy out tencent i "can" suddenly becomes the most influential league player and strong arm riot into doing it anything "can" happen but this wont
: Banned for being frustrated with boosters
here's a question why do you care so much?
: Riot's OP line
yasuo's ban rate to winrate is something boards will never admit to.
: Let's change Thresh Q
i get what you doing here but if you buffed thresh to be able to do EXACTLY what blitz does, but safer and better whilst making it a flexible option. exactly what is the point of blitz? or any other support at that point?
: > [{quoted}](name=Takazaki,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lEwIAWQh,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-26T17:29:43.495+0000) > > you have a higher chance of winning with a smurf on your team. > > I've never understood the argument that playing against smurfs is unfair. ranked is literally a measure of skill, so its predetermined that the enemy is better then you. have you tried getting better? > > people who straight up troll on alternate accounts would do it regardless of rank. you dont hit diamond and suddenly feel the need to gatekeep silvers. they do that well enough themselves. In our world there is everything. there are people which are dishonnest and would prefer watch the world burn. I assure you i saw some lvl 30 accounts smurfing inting because they lost promos or because they want to make us lose. There are some people which think it is fun to harass others even if it isnt your case.
across nearly like 5 years of play less then 0.0001 of my game were just straight up honest trolls. your making conjectures based of evidence that doesnt exist. go play 50 ranked matches, record how many " troll smurfers" you find. i can promise you if you even find 1 you found more then i have for the last 4 weeks
Jikker (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Takazaki,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OXrQ4kI9,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-15T18:24:54.869+0000) > > wifi calling is a standard feature in most smart phones, signal is no longer an issue when in a stationary locations and thats not even entirely the phones fault as it could be you carrier. there are spots in my building where no one else is getting signal but because im on tmobile i have signal there and vice versa Okay, let me rephrase I had a flip phone, my housemates all had smart phones. We lived in a remote location in West Virginia. We were all on Verizon and all had WiFi calling. Even with it turned on, most of them could not get a good enough signal from the WiFi to make calls (cause out there, internet is kinda garbo too). I could make calls without WiFi calling turned on. Basically all of the phones had the same access and mine was better. I can't explain it, but they were all confused and laughing about how their smartphones were being beat by a flip phone. One even used mine to get a text out when hers wouldn't to say she couldn't get in to work.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OXrQ4kI9,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-15T18:32:13.899+0000) > > Okay, let me rephrase > > I had a flip phone, my housemates all had smart phones. We lived in a remote location in West Virginia. We were all on Verizon and all had WiFi calling. Even with it turned on, most of them could not get a good enough signal from the WiFi to make calls (cause out there, internet is kinda garbo too). I could make calls without WiFi calling turned on. > > Basically all of the phones had the same access and mine was better. I can't explain it, but they were all confused and laughing about how their smartphones were being beat by a flip phone. One even used mine to get a text out when hers wouldn't to say she couldn't get in to work. can also explain this ( i work for verizon but im NOT verizon ) good chance whom ever sold you those phones didnt check if you had coverage or just straight up lied about it ( sometimes of heat map is wrong but again that geography based when that happens ) the 3 factors i can tell from given context is that 1) the flip phone might have been at least equivalent or better to the SP's in terms of hardware which leads to point 2 2) i dont think the phones were good, every time i hear someone complain about bad hardware 7/10 times ( because the iphone X is a buggy PoS ) its because its like a moto e5 or samsung j3v 3) lastly this probably could have been resolved by just proper fact checking on the reps side, but your explanation of geography makes me skeptical regardless as NGL the country sucks for anything tech related ( came out from a small town myself so i feel it )
: > [{quoted}](name=Takazaki,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OXrQ4kI9,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-15T17:51:57.980+0000) > > As a phone salesmen > > i litterally do not get why people require a head jack. > > there is 0 benefits to doing to from a tech standpoint > > and from the consumer standpoint there is no way in hell you can here the light audio difference between bluetooth > > unless you like buying $500+ headphones, you gain nothing from a headphone jack, bluetooth is about a $10 difference in price and always last longer because there are less points of fault when you remove a 4 foot cable Because Bluetooth technology is still pretty shitty and kills phone battery. Also I still own an original iPod so there's that. Also I don't like the idea of having to charge my listening device and having 6 billion wires for everything. I already have wires for my wireless charger, my headphones, my battery packs, laptop, car, and everything else. I just want to be able to plugin and play music or listen to my audio book in peace with no loud beeping signalling my battery is low after a few hours. Many Bluetooth designs are viually unapealling to be me and the only Bluetooth headphones I ever liked are my Ariana grande ones. Plus I have a switch and a DS and a vita so investing in headphones is necessary for me. Also no headphone jack means so ability to listen to radio. Sure there's internet radio but ehh... When you're in the woods enough having headphones that function as an antenna are great Edit: besides if I had a dollar for everytime my headphone jack saved my phone from certain death then I'd be able to fund a local campign.
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OXrQ4kI9,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-15T18:48:40.555+0000) > > Because Bluetooth technology is still pretty shitty and kills phone battery. Also I still own an original iPod so there's that. Also I don't like the idea of having to charge my listening device and having 6 billion wires for everything. > > I already have wires for my wireless charger, my headphones, my battery packs, laptop, car, and everything else. I just want to be able to plugin and play music or listen to my audio book in peace with no loud beeping signalling my battery is low after a few hours. > > Many Bluetooth designs are viually unapealling to be me and the only Bluetooth headphones I ever liked are my Ariana grande ones. Plus I have a switch and a DS and a vita so investing in headphones is necessary for me. > > Also no headphone jack means so ability to listen to radio. Sure there's internet radio but ehh... When you're in the woods enough having headphones that function as an antenna are great > > Edit: besides if I had a dollar for everytime my headphone jack saved my phone from certain death then I'd be able to fund a local campign. if blue tooth is killing your phone, maybe you shoudl upgrade to something that actually has a battery life? most of the current generation phones last about all day, and thats including being constantly bluetooth'd. i have had my watch and my headphones paired to my phone all day to test battery life ( Galaxy s9 ) and i've seen 0 noticeable batter life drain witht he acception of when i start to run games which is one of the heaviest tasks for a phone regardless. 1 billion wires? there are 3 major wires and the only issue right now is that most bluetooth devices still use the old cable. micro usb ( for cheap and old phones ) usb type c ( the new cable that most $500+ or mid tier phones use ) lightning cable ( apple exclusive ) plus in and play? it sounds really simple but the comparison is bluetooth just pressing a button and everything is sync'd and working. also the battery life on bluetooth devices is always listed, are you usign them for 6+ hours a day with constant sound? because thats the only real excuse you would have for them running out of battery constantly. most of the cheaper bluetooth headphones are designed like run of the mill headphones so again, the only thing you're complaining about here is things that didnt even apply to the situation you described (The comparison of wired headphones to Bluetooth ) that last point doesn't add up to me as far as i can tell you can use Radio without the phone jack as the jack itself is just the input although i'll concede on this one because i wasnt aware of this at all and google didnt come up with any immediate answers either. if your drop your phone just get any anti shock case and a screen protector with free™ replacements or just get the insurance that everyone and their mother offers.
Seeko94 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Takazaki,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ry6F3dIR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-26T17:24:53.604+0000) > > yeah. i exclusively play ranked and i still dont see a problem with this. actual straight up intersn are an extreme minority in league even in flooded ranks like mine. most intign is normally a direct result or toxicity happening in the game and a majority of the time it comes from within the team. > > disruptive gameplay is already a bannable offence and i dont see the need to to any extreme measures for this when other systems need work, Well everything need work and the punishment right now is not enough and its weak . Like when you get a guy and you threaten him to get reported then he act extremely cocky and tell you go for it report me . idc i have plenty of games to play or i have plenty of accounts / i can buy an account on ebay etc . Chat ban / 2 weeks suspension or 20 mins cooldown for matches this is just a small ban . There should be a perma ban from ranked the whole season untill next one or the next split . Like they added now splits and it is cool so make use of it . If someone cross the line then he should not be in ranked in this split . Make him drop in rank since he is unable to play for 2 months untill the next split that would be a good LP decay to teach him a lesson .
"Like when you get a guy and you threaten him to get reported" this is a bannable offense on your end "idc i have plenty of games to play or i have plenty of accounts / i can buy an account on ebay et" bannable to buy accounts and they are banned regaurdless as riot has been detecting botted accounts to were boosted to level 30. "There should be a perma ban from ranked the whole season untill next one or the next split ." this is literally the smallest infraction that you COULD ( not even a definite here ) get punished for but you're positioning it to be the equivalent of death threats and harassment. this isn't happening
: Riot has to do something against smurf
you have a higher chance of winning with a smurf on your team. I've never understood the argument that playing against smurfs is unfair. ranked is literally a measure of skill, so its predetermined that the enemy is better then you. have you tried getting better? people who straight up troll on alternate accounts would do it regardless of rank. you dont hit diamond and suddenly feel the need to gatekeep silvers. they do that well enough themselves.
Seeko94 (EUNE)
: Ranked for Fun ?
yeah. i exclusively play ranked and i still dont see a problem with this. actual straight up int are an extreme minority in league even in flooded ranks like mine. most inting is normally a direct result or toxicity happening in the game and a majority of the time it comes from within the team. disruptive gameplay is already a bannable offence and i dont see the need to to any extreme measures for this when other systems need work,
PotPye (NA)
: Riot just perma ban them
have you considered just getting better?
Jikker (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Takazaki,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OXrQ4kI9,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-04-15T17:46:16.842+0000) > > also i can fully promise you if its a 4g flip it doesn't come anywhere near the capability of a smart phone Yeah, I don't have apps. Otherwise I have internet, group text, high quality talk, all in my pocket. I was beating out many smart phones for signal strength on the same network when I worked in a remote location. No one else could even find enough signal for a text, I was making full phone calls.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OXrQ4kI9,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-04-15T17:49:24.833+0000) > > Yeah, I don't have apps. Otherwise I have internet, group text, high quality talk, all in my pocket. I was beating out many smart phones for signal strength on the same network when I worked in a remote location. No one else could even find enough signal for a text, I was making full phone calls. wifi calling is a standard feature in most smart phones, signal is no longer an issue when in a stationary locations and thats not even entirely the phones fault as it could be you carrier. there are spots in my building where no one else is getting signal but because im on tmobile i have signal there and vice versa
: > [{quoted}](name=Takazaki,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OXrQ4kI9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-15T17:09:04.744+0000) > > i havent gotten my hands on the phone but in terms of screen protectors thats a consumer thing. > > if you wanted a strong screen get a moto z2 force True and unfortunately I already ordered my Huawei Y9 Sakura edition. Don't get me wrong though I'm happy for my new phone Edit: but the mi mix 3 by xiaomi was a close second. But I fuck no headphone jack!
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OXrQ4kI9,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-15T17:28:44.670+0000) > > True and unfortunately I already ordered my Huawei Y9 Sakura edition. Don't get me wrong though I'm happy for my new phone > > Edit: but the mi mix 3 by xiaomi was a close second. But I fuck no headphone jack! As a phone salesmen i litterally do not get why people require a head jack. there is 0 benefits to doing to from a tech standpoint and from the consumer standpoint there is no way in hell you can here the light audio difference between bluetooth unless you like buying $500+ headphones, you gain nothing from a headphone jack, bluetooth is about a $10 difference in price and always last longer because there are less points of fault when you remove a 4 foot cable
Jikker (NA)
: Foldable phones are really nice though. They fit easier into your pocket, the screen folds in to be more protected, and no accidental butt dials. I have a 4G flip phone and it does (almost) everything a smart phone does while being 10x more durable. Had to learn how to text with numbers only again though. That's a bit of a pain.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OXrQ4kI9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-15T16:56:43.654+0000) > > Foldable phones are really nice though. They fit easier into your pocket, the screen folds in to be more protected, and no accidental butt dials. I have a 4G flip phone and it does (almost) everything a smart phone does while being 10x more durable. Had to learn how to text with numbers only again though. That's a bit of a pain. also i can fully promise you if its a 4g flip it doesn't come anywhere near the capability of a smart phone
: It's 2019 and Samsung is selling foldable phones
i havent gotten my hands on the phone but in terms of screen protectors thats a consumer thing. if you wanted a strong screen get a moto z2 force
: Why build Warrior on Ww?
could be personal preference, having Q up more is valuable with WW, but i dont play him that much anymore. IMO for a better idea try finding like a WW mains reddit and asking them. they would have way better insight on this then randoms in gameplay.
: I Got Placed Against Gold Players As An Unranked
your mmr is fucked because you havent played in so long, just keep playing and you'll be gucci
: Trying to pick a 1 trick...what yall think?
yasuo or zed akali right now is super fun, but you will always be playing a uphill fight with her as riot basically broke everything that made her rework useful
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=BigBrainSuppMain,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EafPVmOq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-08T17:32:51.449+0000) > > I ban Vayne every game now. ADC or top... it's just disgusting > > Just buys Vamp scepter and then she's just untouchable > > I think her base hp should be lower, just to make her more vulnerable, because even if your jungler ganks she'll kite, lifesteal, maybe get triumph and double kill. The champ needs to be more fragile LMAO. 2nd lowest base armor out of all ADC's. 3rd lowest base HP out of all ADC's. > needs to be more fragile How about Silver players stop trying to balance the game? You obviously have no idea about how fragile she is compared to the rest of the marksman roster. Let's do a little comparison vs a few other ADC's shall we? > Jinx > > Base HP: 581 >Base Armor: 28 > > Vayne: > Base HP: 515 > Base Armor: 23 > > Lucian: > Base HP: 571 > Base Armor: 28 > > Draven: > Base HP: 574 > Base Armor: 29 > > Draven: > Base HP: 574 > Base Armor: 29 Riot's already confirmed to me on Twitter that they will **NOT** be touching base stats if they come to the conclusion they need to take action. The most they will do is dial back on the 50% Q CDR during R to something like 10 / 30 / 50% at 6 / 11 / 16. https://twitter.com/RiotMapleNectar/status/1109841736719720454
trying to use logic and reason on gameplay boards you sir have come to the wrong place.
: Why is Amumu Considered a "Trash Tier" Jungler?
mostly because if you have someone who is better then you in jungle, you'll lose. weak early,telegraphed engage outside of flash ult, and after he blows his load he is a walking stat machine who can be ignored by anyone with lifesteal and a maw
: I think its unfair Zed has 600 Hp at lvl 1 when starting the game with a long sword/3 potions.
he is built to kill mages and {{item:3157}} nearly removes his ability to target you in the mid game
Anatera (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=FenjaminBranklen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GxE9Agrs,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-25T04:23:16.799+0000) > > yeah exactly. thats what im saying. thunderlords was far worse than DH is now. So, what? That makes DH OK the way it is? Because TL was worse?
no it means the presession is always a balance train wreak and this isnt an unprecedented case
: Bruh, do you even remember thunderlords meta?
TL was worse, literally everyone used it. not everyone can get work out DH, but a lot of champs can
OkaaGG (EUNE)
: I need a ADC main name
FinalCulling lucain vayne ult PiercingBarrage lucain Q ez ult
: Windwall not blocking ultimates
or here's a thought dont shoot ultimates when windwall is up
: predator cheese is actually pretty powerful, been doing it recently with nunu. also cause of the fact that hec is a free rotation champ as of now.
it is, but just like with the golem level 3 cheese on bot lane, it pretty easy to shut it down. invade the enemy buff leave then ward the pushed lane. in theory this cheese fails to a counter gank. preventing the early cheese stops the snow ball which prevents getting tower plates and snowballing lanes
: > [{quoted}](name=Takazaki,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e37dEYik,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-22T21:59:41.060+0000) > > boards literally never stops complaining I don't know man, in season 3 everyone, myself included, comlained about items such as Black Cleaver or the jungle items used by laners, or complained about broken champs. For last 2 years people are actually complaining about game quality, damage, mobility and cc creep, useless towers and other basic things that not only ruin some games but every single game. In season 3 I could ban Zed, Darius and Rengar, I can't ban RIOT balance team today.
> [{quoted}](name=DoktorKaiser,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e37dEYik,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-23T00:30:23.119+0000) > > I don't know man, in season 3 everyone, myself included, complained about items such as Black Cleaver or the jungle items used by laners, or complained about broken champs. For last 2 years people are actually complaining about game quality, damage, mobility and cc creep, useless towers and other basic things that not only ruin some games but every single game. In season 3 I could ban Zed, Darius and Rengar, I can't ban RIOT balance team today. implying that game quality is an objective thing. black cleaver in s3 was damage and defense so you just pointed how how the complaints are the same. mobility creep is literally mages complaining that they have to learn positioning. Everyone with higher then average mobility pays for it in some way either directly ( yasuo's base stats ) or indirectly ( lee sin being an ult bot ). CC creep is a new one i havent seen so no comment. i don't have any issue with CC as any new champ that has it gets it in infinitely more fair and healthy ways then earlier designs ( i remember sion and taric ). the tower complaints again i find negligible, people are complaining about objective control being the deciding factor in a team based game rather then personal skill. statistically speaking shorter games allow for more games played overall giving bigger windows for LP gains and loses. personal bias probably playing a factor as i prefer the 20-30 minute games to the 35+ minute ones. session 3 flexed outplay skills but the game and the player base matured and realized that utility and macro play was way more reliable and consistent/effective.
Mythrandill (EUNE)
: If you like this preseason you are getting trashtalked
boards literally never stops complaining
: Unless I'm crazy does Hecarim feel too strong with the recent changes with the runes and stuff?
someone released a guide to pred junglers and used hec as an example. imo hec is just cheesing games out rn because of this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ35NP2nYZs study this and see if you still have issues. i ran into hec but he didnt get work and he also didnt do the route ( i made sure to check ) so maybe it this an outlier
: Question about shutdown gold from farm.
if you have 2x farm of your laner, you shouldn't be dying to them unless your messing up. so no
: psa the 3 champs needing permaban are
the only one of this list that has been an issue is irelia yasuo and akali statistically suck ass akali being only better then azir and ryze to give some perspective
Takazaki (NA)
: Looking for a jungler
Rioter Comments
Takazaki (NA)
: I have already invited an ADC, if they do not accept withing 24 hours you will be accepted. and similarly you would have 24 hours as well to accept or you may lose your spot.
further more the Discord is now set up to support other teams looking for members. I encourage you to join.
Takazaki (NA)
: i have already added a support if they do not confirm within 24 hours you will be accepted and similarly given 24 hours to respond
Support already confirmed Feel free to join my discord to be priority in future clash event I will also be sending out your name to other team owners in the near future IF you so choose.
Takazaki (NA)
: Clash team looking for players
We are down to our last slot looking for a top laner To those you have applied feel free to reapply for it f you think you want to play the role. also i'm keeping a back log of players for future clash events in the event you want to also be considered for future team(s) please join the Discord. players there will be a priority for all clash related events.
Takazaki (NA)
: accepted please join the discord above and i will be adding you shortly
this is going to be for jungle role
Show more

Takazaki

Level 111 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion