Cloud273 (NA)
: What the actual f*ck is this...
Wait. OP has never heard of Rule 34? Seriously?
: Cheddar Cheese is Over Used
It has to do with the bailouts of the dairy industry from the government. That's the reason cheese in general, and cheddar cheese is so prevalent.
: Do people actually script anymore?
Scripters and hackers are always going to be a thing, especially on something like LoL whose code can be less than stellar in some areas and ripe for exploit because of it. They're less prevalent nowadays for sure though, somewhat because of the above mentioned lawsuit, and the fact that Riot has gotten better over time at actually catching scripters and hackers.
: > [{quoted}](name=Takerial,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0AJx4Ea3,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2018-09-01T06:52:37.421+0000) > > Feast of Famine Champions like assassins are not considered balanced if they are close to or above 50% win rates in a larger population of players. > > 50% in a larger population with these champions means there is consistency with the champion, which should not occur with them in the normal player population and means there is a mechanic, item, or something similar that people can abuse to achieve this result and aren't being properly punished for not playing the champion well instead. What's considered balanced by players vs what actually is balanced is not the same thing. Its like saying if i said Zoe is balanced, obviously shes not but because i said she that means she is? The number of people isn't the case here. If a large proportion of players make a mistake, does that mean that's what we should listen to and accept that as how the game should be played? Its about the actual numbers and tendencies. At the moment zed's damage in the early game is similar to a mages who also brings utility (roughly 25 to 30 percent of someones health with a full combo and electrocute while avoiding the Q decrease dmg from passing through minions). Just because the class of assassins is high risk high reward that does not mean they need to be naturally inconsistent. What you're describing is nerfing zed to the point where hes not supposed to win, but if he manages to win then he becomes a monster, but how is that fair? If any champion is fed they become a monster, look at kaisa she does more burst dmg than zed when fed and built ap. If zed is played consistently well he should be rewarded for it especially considering how players refuse to respect a zed when laning against him it makes it much easier to kill them. Its not balanced to say a champ wins half his games loses half his games meaning its nott balanced because the class itself is supposed to be inconsistent. Inconsistent doesnt always mean bad, Zed could be inconsistent in the good way as well, so saying it has to skew under 50 percent because the "high risk" isnt kicking in isn't logical thinking. Since that risk has to take in a number of factors, the zed player's skill level, the opposing player's skill level, jungle pressure, map dominance, and rotations. On top of that a large portion of mage players walk into the lane, ready to abuse and harass the zed player do it incorrectly and then wonder why they lost so they come on here and complain. So again why do we want zed nerfs? is it because he needs a nerf or because people just want to continue to play incorrectly against him and not be punished for it?
> [{quoted}](name=Light Burner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0AJx4Ea3,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2018-09-01T21:21:48.254+0000) > > What's considered balanced by players vs what actually is balanced is not the same thing. Its like saying if i said Zoe is balanced, obviously shes not but because i said she that means she is? The number of people isn't the case here. If a large proportion of players make a mistake, does that mean that's what we should listen to and accept that as how the game should be played? Its about the actual numbers and tendencies. At the moment zed's damage in the early game is similar to a mages who also brings utility (roughly 25 to 30 percent of someones health with a full combo and electrocute while avoiding the Q decrease dmg from passing through minions). Just because the class of assassins is high risk high reward that does not mean they need to be naturally inconsistent. What you're describing is nerfing zed to the point where hes not supposed to win, but if he manages to win then he becomes a monster, but how is that fair? If any champion is fed they become a monster, look at kaisa she does more burst dmg than zed when fed and built ap. If zed is played consistently well he should be rewarded for it especially considering how players refuse to respect a zed when laning against him it makes it much easier to kill them. Its not balanced to say a champ wins half his games loses half his games meaning its nott balanced because the class itself is supposed to be inconsistent. Inconsistent doesnt always mean bad, Zed could be inconsistent in the good way as well, so saying it has to skew under 50 percent because the "high risk" isnt kicking in isn't logical thinking. Since that risk has to take in a number of factors, the zed player's skill level, the opposing player's skill level, jungle pressure, map dominance, and rotations. On top of that a large portion of mage players walk into the lane, ready to abuse and harass the zed player do it incorrectly and then wonder why they lost so they come on here and complain. So again why do we want zed nerfs? is it because he needs a nerf or because people just want to continue to play incorrectly against him and not be punished for it? No one except dirty Zoe mains would suggest she's balanced. She was a horribly designed champion and continues to be. You are missing my point. I'm not suggesting that Zed needs to be nerfed because people play poorly against him. And it's not even that if he gets a kill or two he is oppressive. That's how feast or famine champions are suppose to work. And yes, a class being High Risk High Reward means that they should be inconsistent. If they are consistent in a large population of play, then that means there is something going on that mitigates the risk part of it, which means there is a balance issue. It's a lot like champions like Lee Sin. If said champions gets an even win rate in a large population, it means that there is something going on that makes it possible for an unskilled player to make consistent results to get rewards with improper play. There's no issue with a skillful player taking a champion with a higher skill ceiling and producing consistent results with a high risk high reward champion with proper plays. There is a problem if someone with no skill at the champion can produce the same consistency. Like I said, if this occurs suddenly, it means there is something outside of the champion itself that is causing this, like say a new item. Comparing a champion like Zed and a champion like Kaisa is really bad too. They have entirely different spikes, purposes, and gold amounts needed to be effective and produce what you call the same amount of damage. And you seem to have the wrong idea on what balance in a game like League of Legends actually means. People think that balance means that eventually, every champion should have a 50% chance of winning against any other champion. And that's just not possible if every champion has different kids of abilities. I mean take a look at something like Ashe and Malphite. You would have to completely redesign Ashe to give her any hope of ever having something like a straight 50% win rate against Malphite. That's not what balance means in this game, because it is a team based games and abilities have different ways of interacting with each other. What balance means in this game falls on two things. 1st: How viable is the champion in most situations? On one hand, you have a champion like Ivern who has very little viability in most situations so you only have a very very small pool of people who play him in very specific situations. On the other hand, you have a champion like Zoe, especially prenerf that has way too much viability. 2nd: How much counter play is available. A good example of this was when the funnel strats were prominent just recently. Even the pros had trouble countering this with very coordinated plays while solo queue didn't have much of a chance to the point that it needed the nerfs that occurred.
: Thats what i said about zed but guess what electrocute got nerfed hes sitting at a 49 percent winrate and people still complain about him
> [{quoted}](name=Light Burner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0AJx4Ea3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-01T05:42:11.310+0000) > > Thats what i said about zed but guess what electrocute got nerfed hes sitting at a 49 percent winrate and people still complain about him Feast of Famine Champions like assassins are not considered balanced if they are close to or above 50% win rates in a larger population of players. 50% in a larger population with these champions means there is consistency with the champion, which should not occur with them in the normal player population and means there is a mechanic, item, or something similar that people can abuse to achieve this result and aren't being properly punished for not playing the champion well instead.
hOrnn (NA)
: i just got rekt top lane
Illaoi isn't a tank. She's a bruiser. The only real tank item you see on her is Spirit Visage, and that's probably the most common tank item Bruisers build. So you're immediately wrong thinking that Fiora would be good into her since she's a tank. The other mistake you made from the fact that you died to her twice quickly, is that you tried to fight her in lane. Illaoi is a lane bully. Especially against melees. You obviously were not carefully about how your traded with her in lane and did not give her the proper respect. Pre-6. You should only trade against her when you dodge out her E. Because then you should be able to trade onto her as long as you're careful about dodging her Q. You should not outright fight her though. Just short trades. Post-6, there's just not way around it. You need to bait out her ult. Once you bait out her ult, and she is low enough. You should be able to use your ult to finish her off as long as you took good trades prior to that. You should then be able to snowball into a split pusher she cannot handle.
: > [{quoted}](name=Shukr4n,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P8V7KjsT,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2018-08-12T17:34:24.726+0000) > > Indeed. Read tear and.see.if.the stacks of it are not unique. No? Tear's passives are unique, but they do stack. Wikia says so at least: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Tear
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P8V7KjsT,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2018-08-12T18:20:04.313+0000) > > Tear's passives are unique, but they do stack. > > Wikia says so at least: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Tear They don't stack until it upgrades into the new level, like Seraphs. Then the next one starts stacking. You cannot have more than one stacking at any given time.
Mimr (EUW)
: Riot, could you please let first time ranked played start at Bronze 5 instead of mid Silver?
Do you not know what a normal distribution curve is and what it means? MMR falls on a normal distribution curve. MMR is what determines who you get placed with, not rank. MMR is also designed that it moves quickly early on. So when you play the first 10 games of ranked, you move on the MMR quickly. So if you lose all 10 games and perform badly, then you fall down below fast. But if you win all 10 games and perform well, you rise more quickly. And then the effect slowly lowers so it takes more games to move around. That's why the first 10 games are call placement matches. It doesn't make sense to put new players at the very bottom. The people are at the bottom for a reason. You don't get any information from playing there for a new player. You only get information if you put them up against an average player. So you put them right in the middle of the average MMR and see how they do.
: > [{quoted}](name=oOBestEveNAOo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GBiJcM8y,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-12T00:35:58.318+0000) > > Clearly. > > I recommend giving her 500% vamp and 1000% hybrid ratios on all her abilities. Oh, and cut all the energy costs in half. Yah. Where's the Max HP% true damage?
> [{quoted}](name=TrikzterzArma,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GBiJcM8y,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2018-08-12T08:18:27.617+0000) > > Where's the Max HP% true damage? Q: Akali's Q now does 1000% of a champions max HP in true damage. If there is a damage overflow, it spread to the rest of the champion's allies in the game.
: > [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P8V7KjsT,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-08-12T13:36:58.320+0000) > > I think he means "stacks" as in it's stats improve over time. I wan tot build a champ with a huge amount of mana and mostly wondering if buying two tears plus a rod of ages are worth it?
> [{quoted}](name=romeorockafella,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P8V7KjsT,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-08-12T14:54:56.138+0000) > > I wan tot build a champ with a huge amount of mana and mostly wondering if buying two tears plus a rod of ages are worth it? Ezreal gets built this way professionally frequently, with both tear items. However, you can only stack one tear/tear item at a time. Once the item is transformed into the final state (Seraph) it will start to stack the next one. You can have multiple Seraph's if you like though.
: > [{quoted}](name=Takerial,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4HrFkVeO,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-08-08T02:06:18.885+0000) > > Taking a look at the article and then looking at the responses and twitter posts while taking into account the source I would probably say the following. > > There is/has been sexism at Riot Games. With the amount of response and all, it's not something that could probably be denied. > > The problem I would have, is how the article is written in the mindset that it is rampant within. And with the responses that say it was not their experience, I would say that it is not rampant. > > I believe the article is written with some truths, some half-truths, and some way out of proportions or outright lies. > > From what I read, I would say the most plausible situation is that certain areas of the company, have pockets of sexism that absolutely needs investigation. But most of the company is not. I feel about half of the people interviewed, either misunderstood something as sexism when it wasn't, or absolutely lied about it. The other half are the ones that have legitimate claims and should be investigated. > > I think the proper response for Riot Games at this point in time. Would be to have a neutral, outside company come in and investigate these claims. This is dangerous. This is synonymous with "not all men." We, as men, need to believe when women say this is the case. Yeah, are you surprised that the head of diversity is towing the company line? I mean, it's a political part of her job. Do you really think the company is going to admit that this is true? No, they are going to use legalese to say "this alleged behavior is not in line with our values." Their response is pathetic. I've seen my wife subject to similar behavior by "bros" and it's disgusting. I'm sorry, yes it's a perspective. It's a truth, based on the way it is presented. It's probably not The Truth (tm) but that's because there rarely is. This bullshit needs to change, and it's unacceptable. Your response enables the bully, not the victim. Stand up for what is right. Decry the behavior. Force the good people to tell the bad that their behavior isn't acceptable to us, as the customers and players they state that they revere.
> [{quoted}](name=Caithford,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4HrFkVeO,comment-id=00050002,timestamp=2018-08-09T18:49:12.038+0000) > > This is dangerous. This is synonymous with "not all men." We, as men, need to believe when women say this is the case. Yeah, are you surprised that the head of diversity is towing the company line? I mean, it's a political part of her job. Do you really think the company is going to admit that this is true? No, they are going to use legalese to say "this alleged behavior is not in line with our values." Their response is pathetic. > > I've seen my wife subject to similar behavior by "bros" and it's disgusting. > > I'm sorry, yes it's a perspective. It's a truth, based on the way it is presented. It's probably not The Truth (tm) but that's because there rarely is. This bullshit needs to change, and it's unacceptable. Your response enables the bully, not the victim. Stand up for what is right. Decry the behavior. Force the good people to tell the bad that their behavior isn't acceptable to us, as the customers and players they state that they revere. Um no. It should never be "Automatically believe what women say no matter what." Women do not innately tell the truth more often than men. Both sexes are equally capable of lying. The fact that you say that we as men need to do this, is the mindset of "Women needed to be protected in all cases and automatically assume they are in the right." All accusations of sexism, on either side (Men are just as able to be subjected to it as women) should absolutely be taken seriously. And they should be investigated. But all claims should be taken at a good level of scrutiny and skepticism. Nothing should be taken as an instant truth or falsehood. It is not a dangerous behavior to read through the article, consider the source of the article, consider the twitter responses from employees and with a certain amount of previous knowledge of other incidents of sexism have the opinion that this article is not 100% true and absolutely feel that there are those who did indeed outright lie and know that it is likely that there was many things that were exaggerated in the article. It is also my opinion that there is indeed a basis of truth to these allegations. Not all of them or all of the alleged actions, but at least some. And that is why Riot does need to bring an outside company in to investigate. It's the only way for them to combat this article at this time honestly, and would be beneficial to them unless it is all of the Senior Leadership at the company that is part of it. And that's not even getting into the messy situation where people can have two totally different perception of the situation. Let's take for example the case of women who said they were being groomed for promotions, then suddenly passed over for an outside male. It's entirely possible for this to be a wrongful perception. Let's say the woman is the assistant manager to the manager who leaves. The most common situation is to give manager duties to the assistant while you consider who to put into the manager position. But, the woman assistant manager instead perceives the new responsibilities as her being groomed for the position and considers it a guarantee position. So they post the position, and she applies. But so does Joe, who has 5 years more manager experience than her. So they hire him into the manager position and there comes your wrong perception. Is this the case? You won't know without an investigation. But it's also why I always look at these situations with a sense of doubt at first. You want to know who the real people that are causing problems with these situations, like the thing with your wife. It's not the people being doubtful of the claims. It's the people who cry victim when they are not a victim that make it necessary to be this doubtful.
Altronza (NA)
: Unidentified Champ used in Gangplanks (and Lee sins) champ page... Help?
Cosnirak (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Takerial,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4HrFkVeO,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-08T02:35:18.964+0000) > > That's the biggest thing that makes me doubt some of the claims. The fact that they talked about how a non-disclosure agreement prevented them from talking about it. > > No. No judge would hold a NDA valid if it exposed a wrong doing that the public has the right to know. That's just not how they work. Yes nearly all judges would. Many have. The public does not have a right to know these things. A big part of the problem is that because most of this stuff simply isn't illegal there's no reason for a judge to find such NDAs invalid.
> [{quoted}](name=Cosnirak,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4HrFkVeO,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000000002,timestamp=2018-08-08T20:25:00.756+0000) > > Yes nearly all judges would. Many have. The public does not have a right to know these things. A big part of the problem is that because most of this stuff simply isn't illegal there's no reason for a judge to find such NDAs invalid. This is just not true. One. Those NDA are most probably signed for things like company secrets with the game and code in mind. The idea that it is for the sexual harassment and sexism is such a ridiculous concept that it's unbelievable. And no, no judge in their right mind would hold that up. Not in today's environment especially. Maybe way back when it was considered more acceptable and not as much of an issue. But in today's environment, in California. Please, you're being ridiculous.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4HrFkVeO,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-08T02:23:22.902+0000) > > Why the fuck they wait then, like why would you wait until you quit before speaking out like this, that doesn't help the cause, it just muddles it and makes it seem like you were bitter rather then actually wanting to report it. Might depend on the way their contract was written. It's something we'll likely never know.
> [{quoted}](name=redniwediS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4HrFkVeO,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-08T02:28:53.196+0000) > > Might depend on the way their contract was written. It's something we'll likely never know. That's the biggest thing that makes me doubt some of the claims. The fact that they talked about how a non-disclosure agreement prevented them from talking about it. No. No judge would hold a NDA valid if it exposed a wrong doing that the public has the right to know. That's just not how they work.
: This article is what makes me want to take a break from league
Taking a look at the article and then looking at the responses and twitter posts while taking into account the source I would probably say the following. There is/has been sexism at Riot Games. With the amount of response and all, it's not something that could probably be denied. The problem I would have, is how the article is written in the mindset that it is rampant within. And with the responses that say it was not their experience, I would say that it is not rampant. I believe the article is written with some truths, some half-truths, and some way out of proportions or outright lies. From what I read, I would say the most plausible situation is that certain areas of the company, have pockets of sexism that absolutely needs investigation. But most of the company is not. I feel about half of the people interviewed, either misunderstood something as sexism when it wasn't, or absolutely lied about it. The other half are the ones that have legitimate claims and should be investigated. I think the proper response for Riot Games at this point in time. Would be to have a neutral, outside company come in and investigate these claims.
: how were they supposed to know maokai was gonna get picked? building duskblade early isn't even too bad either when their armor isn't fucking high. lowest life form idiot.
> [{quoted}](name=çaçaçaçaçaçaçaça,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vANl6k3n,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-06T03:42:51.148+0000) > > how were they supposed to know maokai was gonna get picked? building duskblade early isn't even too bad either when their armor isn't fucking high. lowest life form idiot. It's not that they were going to know it was maokai. It's that they continued to build lethality into an armor stacking tank. He then ended his build with a titanic hydra.
: I think Akali's Q should do %max health true damage
I think once ever 5 seconds, Akali gets a shield that causes an opponent to miss her with an auto attack or ability. This will confuse an opponent which causes them to turn around dramatically and fall over dazed for 5 seconds.
Rioter Comments
Salson (EUNE)
: You can beat her, but most of her bad matchups aren't popular in pro play. She really isn't that strong into Assassins, so you can always pick Fizz, Ahri or Zed into her. Her abilities feel rather telegraphed if you play a mobile champion, so I guess that's why she never bothered me much. Still, her W shouldn't drop stuff that isn't already in the game. So no Redemption/Gunblade/Protobelt until someone actually buys the damn thing.
> [{quoted}](name=Salson,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4hymv2Qj,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2018-08-05T07:22:33.564+0000) > > You can beat her, but most of her bad matchups aren't popular in pro play. > She really isn't that strong into Assassins, so you can always pick Fizz, Ahri or Zed into her. > Her abilities feel rather telegraphed if you play a mobile champion, so I guess that's why she never bothered me much. > > Still, her W shouldn't drop stuff that isn't already in the game. > So no Redemption/Gunblade/Protobelt until someone actually buys the damn thing. I'm still waiting for the random Revive or Surge to pop up.
Mopoii (EUW)
: Someone tell me where I went wrong because I don't quite seem to get why I got a 25-game retriction
Typically, I think the number of games your are chat banned is how many times I feel the need to punch you in the face as I read what you type. As I would like to punch you in the face at least 152 times while reading this, I consider it that you got off lucky.
CLG ear (NA)
: Darling in the Franxx is over
Happy Sugar Life looks like it'll be great.
: PSA: Aatrox is now a tank
The only thing that has any tank scaling is his blood pool on his ult. He's not a tank. He's a bruiser that needs some tank stats to stay alive long enough to do damage.
Cloud273 (NA)
: So, Fallout 76 will be online only...
You're right. A game series that was specifically designed to be a certain genre of game could never branch out successfully into something else. https://blznav.akamaized.net/img/games/cards/card-world-of-warcraft-54576e6364584e35.jpg
: Kalista Hops
Moving faster gets you to enemy champions faster which gives you more opportunity to dps more.
: > [{quoted}](name=Its All Skillzz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZURE9T76,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2018-06-25T01:47:01.926+0000) > > lmao i miss that guy. he would flip his shit now that ludens dont give move speed XD I know right? Literally what I was thinking
> [{quoted}](name=Mounting Dread,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZURE9T76,comment-id=000200010001,timestamp=2018-06-25T02:41:51.445+0000) > > I know right? Literally what I was thinking {{item:3031}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3046}} New Wukong Build. Cause you get movement speed. Quintuple Critical Strike And 75% of your autos are in true damage.
: How to play Ryze
Just wait until it's close to Worlds. And then he'll suddenly be very viable.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mounting Dread,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZURE9T76,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-25T00:42:09.172+0000) > > My Akali build > > {{item:3285}} {{item:3285}} {{item:3285}} {{item:3117}} {{item:3146}} {{item:3100}} > > It's the Wukong 360 Elite build you should try it out sometime lmao i miss that guy. he would flip his shit now that ludens dont give move speed XD
> [{quoted}](name=Its All Skillzz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZURE9T76,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2018-06-25T01:47:01.926+0000) > > lmao i miss that guy. he would flip his shit now that ludens dont give move speed XD He'd probably build only IE's now.
: > [{quoted}](name=Takerial,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PhpLVApV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-24T19:46:50.606+0000) > > You're match history says that it's not your teammates. I want on a losing spree that was pretty unlucky lol as jarvan iv support. but my last 20 nunu games say that I have 80%+ win percent and my overall win percent is 60% with all nunu jungle games. you are just distracting from the point. while you are just a silver 2 coin flipping every game.
> [{quoted}](name=princess bblgum,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PhpLVApV,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-06-24T20:06:37.785+0000) > > I want on a losing spree that was pretty unlucky lol as jarvan iv support. but my last 20 nunu games say that I have 80%+ win percent and my overall win percent is 60% with all nunu jungle games. > you are just distracting from the point. > while you are just a silver 2 coin flipping every game. I'm not distracting from the point. The point of the matter is, your game history does not show you consistently going "20/2/18" or whatever score you want to say you are going. Most of your games, even your wins, do not show what you are trying to say. People have bad games. It just happens. To sit here and complain about others when you yourself are not always doing hot, is just being hypocritical. You can't even combat what I'm saying. You try to attack my rank even though we're the same ranked but I've taken months off from the game and am just coming back into learning things again. I know that I'm not the best player at the moment, which is why I'm trying to relearn myself. But you, you'd rather just blame your teammates and try to put it on Riot as it being their fault. Sorry, no. You're the primary reason you're struggling. Obviously, your Jarvan support is not working well. Maybe you shouldn't play it? Maybe you should play a different support that is similar, but provides more for you. But no, you'd rather say it's your team's fault rather than you pick, item build, play style, etc. I'm not buying it, and your history shows otherwise.
: How to take your game off of life support RIOT.
You're match history says that it's not your teammates.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mandalorian 117,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mMU1Ikwr,comment-id=000e0000,timestamp=2018-06-24T16:10:34.327+0000) > > I asked him for days and never received an answere. I even asked him if he did scam me. Nothing. And I did check my paypal. Nothing in it’s balance and no notification that someone sent me anything. If I am doing it wrong please tell me. He’s not doing anything to help me out. I’m open to the fact that something came up and he’s just having complications, but I’d like to know what’s going on. That’s why I’m making this claim. In any case, this is between you two and making public accusations without certainty seems wrong. Imagine this: Your friend tries to send you the funds but the information you provided was incorrect, which might be pretty frustrating for him too since he already had to go through the trouble of teaching you how PayPal works (c'mon, read the instructions on the PayPal website). It's the weekend, and he has plans for a family trip, so he doesn't have time to straighten things out. He comes back on Monday, and he happens to find this thread. He now knows that you don't trust him and that you're willing to jump to conclusions and publicly call out your accusations. All of this makes you look really bad if it turns out to be a misunderstanding.
> [{quoted}](name=Hemulen Magi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mMU1Ikwr,comment-id=000e00000000,timestamp=2018-06-24T18:00:09.366+0000) > > In any case, this is between you two and making public accusations without certainty seems wrong. > Imagine this: > Your friend tries to send you the funds but the information you provided was incorrect, which might be pretty frustrating for him too since he already had to go through the trouble of teaching you how PayPal works (c'mon, read the instructions on the PayPal website). It's the weekend, and he has plans for a family trip, so he doesn't have time to straighten things out. He comes back on Monday, and he happens to find this thread. He now knows that you don't trust him and that you're willing to jump to conclusions and publicly call out your accusations. All of this makes you look really bad if it turns out to be a misunderstanding. You're his friend on another account.
: Why is it called Warmog's Armor
I mean. The icon make sit look like the armor is made from twigs.
: > [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HWPxa3q8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-22T20:35:49.411+0000) > > haha > > https://i.imgur.com/pd1xoT8.png > > You're telling me you spent 720 gold and weren't unkillable? You rite, Illaoi too weak. What the hell is this build, it is all over the place. >__> Ravenous Hydra first item, who even does that? And what is that Seeker's Armguard doing there?
> [{quoted}](name=SatomiKun,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HWPxa3q8,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-06-23T00:08:27.875+0000) > > What the hell is this build, it is all over the place. >__> > Ravenous Hydra first item, who even does that? And what is that Seeker's Armguard doing there? Not going to question that ignite/tp combo huh.
: Right click, search google for image, 9 results....yeah, that's not you.
> [{quoted}](name=AlienPrimate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FlYdiK2V,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-06-23T01:59:55.174+0000) > > Right click, search google for image, 9 results....yeah, that's not you. Dude. He literally linked it from the popsugar article.
: Hey misc am i attractive?
https://www.popsugar.com/love/photo-gallery/35941349/embed/35942902/Fireman
Rioter Comments
: i cant not progress past silver 4 any more
Probably the biggest detriment to you right now, is that you have too big of a champion pool you're trying to use. And stuff like Jungle Aatrox without a smite item. You're going to get team mates that perform badly, just like ones that perform well. But before you start blaming your team mates, you got to look at yourself first. There are plenty of obvious reason why you don't perform consistently well, reasons that aren't your team mates. Those are the things that you can actually control. Things that you can work on and improve. But if you would rather point at your team mates, it just means you'll never look at what you yourself can do to improve and you'll just create a self-serving prophesy instead.
: Infinity Edge should be disabled on champions that don't have any crit
So it kind of becomes, how much crit do you need to make Infinity Edge cost effective? So we know the derived value is 35 gold per attack damage. based off long sword. Based off that, we know that 35 x 40 = 1400 so BF Swords are actually gold efficient items by 100 gold. So building two BF Sword early for damage is not a bad thing. Since IE has the 80, the same as two BF swords that means the combine cost minus 200 gold is what it needs to be gold efficient. So 900 right now or 800 soon. Based off Brawler's glove, Crit has a 60 gold value per 1%. Based off that, Brawlers Glove gives you 10% crit on the passive meaning that the 10% crit is worth 600 gold. That means you need to make up 300 gold or 200 gold. Now I won't get into the value of the true damage passive because that's not really easy to calculate, but if you need to make up 300 gold, then you need 5% crit on the passive more. So basically, to make IE exactly gold efficient, you need to have a zeal. So to get the most bang for your buck without sitting on a completed IE that isn't gold efficient for too long, you would need to build these three items {{item:1038}} {{item:1038}} {{item:3086}} in some combination before completing {{item:3031}} to remain gold efficient.
: > [{quoted}](name=Takerial,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sKZznQ46,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-20T04:12:05.454+0000) > > Except, when you look at just Win Rate, you only see those that have super low play rates. Only one of those 'mages' has above a 2% play rate which is Mordekaiser whose rework was solely meant for him to be an alternative for that role anyways. > > If you flip to play rate, the top ten played, 8 of the 10 are ranged ADC, one is Yasuo who is a melee ADC and the other is Vlad who has a sub 50% win rate in the role. And both of them are near the bottom of the top ten, with Vlad just squeezing by at number 10 and Yasuo at number 8. > > Of the eight ranged ADCs that see a lot of play, four have an above 50% win rate, and four have a sub 50% win rate. > > Of the 8 ranged ADCs, only one has below a 48% win rate, which is Caitlyn. > > So pretty much, you're complaining about nothing. corki, jinx, vayne, kogmaw, twitch, kaisa, sivir, ezreal, xayah, ashe, varus, kalista, caitlyn, and tristana. Maybe I just don't understand what you're saying but from what I can see, you got your numbers wrong lol. 14 ADCs are sub 50% winrate of the available 19. Sure you can add one more for mord if you want. Still doesn't make the ADC role balanced at all.
> [{quoted}](name=Level 420 Pepe,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sKZznQ46,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-06-20T04:40:20.031+0000) > > corki, jinx, vayne, kogmaw, twitch, kaisa, sivir, ezreal, xayah, ashe, varus, kalista, caitlyn, and tristana. Maybe I just don't understand what you're saying but from what I can see, you got your numbers wrong lol. 14 ADCs are sub 50% winrate of the available 19. Sure you can add one more for mord if you want. Still doesn't make the ADC role balanced at all. I looked at the 10 most played champions in the role. As in, you know, what most people are going to be playing in the game. And not just by win rate itself. Because if you look at just win rate itself, like you are trying to do, you get a bunch of champions that aren't even played in 1% of the games. As in you are very very unlikely to actually encounter them in that role. All ADCs have never been viable at all times. It's ridiculous to even suggest that because some aren't that they are being shit on. That's just simply not true. All that has happened, is that you can realistically play other champions in that role instead of just ranged ADCs. Which is honestly great for the game. And out of the top 10 most played champions in the Bot Lane role, 7 of them are ranged ADCs have more than a 48% win rate, which 4 of those having more than a 50% win rate. That shows that ranged ADCs are not only still viable, but they are thriving just fine in the bot lane.
: Why is rito bring the ADCs to bone town
Except, when you look at just Win Rate, you only see those that have super low play rates. Only one of those 'mages' has above a 2% play rate which is Mordekaiser whose rework was solely meant for him to be an alternative for that role anyways. If you flip to play rate, the top ten played, 8 of the 10 are ranged ADC, one is Yasuo who is a melee ADC and the other is Vlad who has a sub 50% win rate in the role. And both of them are near the bottom of the top ten, with Vlad just squeezing by at number 10 and Yasuo at number 8. Of the eight ranged ADCs that see a lot of play, four have an above 50% win rate, and four have a sub 50% win rate. Of the 8 ranged ADCs, only one has below a 48% win rate, which is Caitlyn. So pretty much, you're complaining about nothing.
: How does mmr even work in this game?
I'm looking for your 10 game win streak but all I'm seeing is about equal amounts of winning and losing.
Noah9329 (NA)
: Got Banned for 14 days unreasonably.
It is unreasonable. It should have been a perma ban.
: So riot thinks I'm a cheater.
Yes, typically that is what happens when you cheat. People think you are a cheater.
: You aren't understanding the difference. When mages get changed, they don't ALL become unplayable. Same with bruisers. Most of them can jungle. When adcs get pushed out of bot they are no longer playable.
> [{quoted}](name=Rysophage,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F1kHqlni,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-06-17T18:24:36.960+0000) > > You aren't understanding the difference. When mages get changed, they don't ALL become unplayable. Same with bruisers. Most of them can jungle. When adcs get pushed out of bot they are no longer playable. There isn't a difference to understand. Literally, every other lane has had their particular class of champion become subpar to play with. You COULD play them, but it put your team at a disadvantage just to do it. You're just whining because for the first time since forever, the class of Marksmen was actually hit in the same way other classes of champions were hit.
: So if bot lane isnt for adcs anymore...
Every other lane has had to constantly change between different classes of champions. The Marksmen role was the only one that hadn't seen this since pretty much Season 1 where they went from Mid Lane to Bot Lane. Now that the Bot Lane role has changed to allow these changes, Bot Lane mains are complaining. About what the other lanes had already experienced. Lawl.
GenoXx (NA)
: How does Riot feel about the more emerging "I quit" posts? Has that been addressed?
There has been I quit posts from pretty much the beginning of GD. It's not an emerging trend. The vast majority do not end up quitting for long anyways. It's not something that needs to be addressed.
Rioter Comments
: How come Riot didn't think of this?
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uZuPaBHp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-17T15:45:27.970+0000) > > How come Riot didn't think of this? They're not a Genius like me.
Rioter Comments
NotSid (NA)
: With a mouse it just boils down to a point and click adventure game.
> [{quoted}](name=NotSid,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6r7EmAal,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-06-16T02:13:20.623+0000) > > With a mouse it just boils down to a point and click adventure game. Which would apply to a console as well. Except the point and click adventure on the console is purposely allowing you to only choose the correct option for the adventure.
: > [{quoted}](name=BlackRocket4543,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hXzEAXvN,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-12T11:29:00.809+0000) > > Then the rule might as well not be there. Just get rid of it. What... fucking... rule?????????
> [{quoted}](name=hi ìm groot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hXzEAXvN,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-12T23:48:07.711+0000) > > What... fucking... rule????????? He's saying the rule about it being against tos to intentionally feed in games. He wants that removed. Cause he feels it's unnecessary.
Show more

Takerial

Level 47 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion