: They're changing Wit's End to not 42? >checks SurrenderAt20 What the hell? It scales now? Also where's the MR shred at? Riot really feels the need to ruin all of their stuff don't they.
AFIK the reason they're changing it is because there are so few champs that rely on auto attacks and do magic dps. This is to open up the item to more champs, namely on hit bruisers or something.
darkdill (NA)
: Riot, didn't we tell you that there's already too much true damage?
But she gets it at level 16? Thats like 32 minutes in unless she gets fed as hell. She doesn't have access to true damage until 32 minutes in (Unless she goes new conqueror, oh god oh fuck) and yet you're saying Riot is handing out true damage like candy?
: Is it really ok to just autowin at lvl 16 tho?
I think her scaling is supposed to be like kassadin. Pretty bad levels 1-10, ok from levels 11-15, insane from levels 16-18. I'd assume she also has the same weaknesses as kassadin like hard cc, but instead of Kassadin's mobility she just has invulnerability for 2 seconds and mid range high dps. When she gets to 16 its basically an auto win if they have little cc or peel, but she needs to not fall behind in order to get there.
SCP 106 (NA)
: Riven actually needs to be talked about more, Super strong in Low elo, and High elo.
>Rivens hardcore strength comes from her not having any resource bar This is completely wrong. Her main strengths are her burst and relatively short cooldowns. Yes, not having a resource bar is a strength, but it is not what makes her powerful. >She can farm with abilities and clear waves like it's nothing in no time, Meaning you can't hold her back from power farming I really won't argue with this, its pretty true especially with tiamat, however if she constantly shoves waves far enough you can potentially freeze the wave and start denying CS while she can't trade back as much. > also began invading the enemy jungle as much as possible whenever I was pushed up. and with Electrocute I was near unbeatable in 1v1's Even against my main counters such as Garen and renekton. You are simply fed and playing against bad players. >Riven is also a late game champion meaning even after she stomps you in lane you have no real chance of fighting back LOL. Do you actually believe that she is a late game champion. Sure she can team fight and make flashy plays, but guess what, almost all mid game champions can team fight too. Examples include: {{champion:103}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:58}}. If anything her teamfighting is significantly harder than those other champions because if you fuck up a combo, or go for the wrong target, you are dead. >She has 4 dashes, a knock up a stun a shield Three 100~ range dashes, one of which can go over walls, and a shield dash. So? She's just a really mobile champion. She also needs that mobility to team fight because without them she'd be one of the worst champions in team fights. The shield is her only source of survivability aside from {{item:3812}}, but I will admit I don't like how short it's cooldown is. >Abused in high and low elo, Easy to climb with and theres a reason why So many Riven mains are part of the challenger rank. The only reason she is good in low ELO is because no one knows how to plau against her because everyone in low ELO(Myself included) is an ape and have no idea how to play against certain champions. She isn't too hard to play at an absolute beginners level, so you can still beat low elo by not knowing wtf you are doing, but at the same time you are easily punished for mistakes,. This makes it so high ELO Riven players NEED to be good at her if they want to climb. Riven is balanced so she's below average as a beginner, average as someone who tries learning her, and above average as someone who has mastered her. You can't just pick up Riven in Challenger and become Rank1 or some shit; what will happen is that you will be crushed hard because high ELO players know how to punish mistakes, and as someone who is average at Riven, you are going to make tons of mistakes.
Hay5eed (NA)
: How to fix pyke. Let enemies know when they can be executed
literally this. If you know you're in the threshold it should let you know that you're in danger. Without it you feel like you didn't deserve that death despite being 1/3 health. With an indicator you at least know that you were careless and weren't safe enough while in threshold
kargish (EUW)
: I was told to go play {{champion:79}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:145}} when my top three were {{champion:107}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:157}}
tbf gragas can make plays like them. They aren't that flashy but they are fucking hillarious
iiGazeii (NA)
: It'd be interesting if they changed the rune to like, +3% max health. It would scale with level, and it would be useful on tanks and fighters without being so strong on squishies that it makes them unkillable.
AR URF (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d2uQsAdG,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-12-26T11:24:03.710+0000) > > Taste of Blood is by far the strongest rune in that row. is it though? when you consider flat 7 lethality or true damage?
It's def not the strongest rune in that row, but its more accessible and is more powerful early game compared to the other 2 runes in that row, but much weaker late game. Taste of blood allows champions who require electrocute/predator to do damage sustain without resolve/triumph
: ***
Eh, the E being down really only applies to laning phase. Now most jax players get Essence Reaver so his E has about a 1 second downtime late game assuming he knows how to auto cancel properly. Same with the kiting argument, even if the enemy is a literal god at kiting jax can still land about 2 autos by the time he's out of range and have it off cooldown in about a second. This isn't necessarily jax being broken, its more like the Jax Essence Reaver interaction being broken. I agree with the carry argument however. Jax's identity has always been that of a 1v9 carry that needs to farm or get kills in order to scale. The problem with his carry state currently is that his laning phase is too good for a carry at the moment. From what I've heard Jax was known for having a weak early game, I don't know what caused him to have a powerful early but they need to nerf it to justify his late game power. What I think Riot should do is rework/revert essence reaver so Jax can't abuse it. And nerf his early game power, but buff his late game power as a powershift as a result of Essence Reaver nerfs. This way it makes it harder for Jax to get into a hyper carry state, but said hyper carry state is still powerful without an uninteractive item abuse.
: the hardest top laner in LOL has 51.5% winrate and #1 pickrate by double the next champion
https://twitter.com/riotblaustoise/status/1075515580570980352?s=21 Just read the tweet before you say anything
: > 27% of enemies' max hp wait **WHAT?**
still not as bad as patch 7.21 Galio with literally 27% max health per tick
Almighty (EUNE)
: I'd love to see CertainlyT design an entire game by himself. CertailyT is a treasure and a genius. Redefining what champions can be and creating so many innovative abilities that games like League have never seen before. And i'd rather see every future rework being lead by CertainlyT than being treated to the same boring champion designs over and over again, because "they're easier to code". CertainlyT does NOT repackage and rename already existing abilities like the designers of Kai'Sa and Gnar do. He has his own unique vision of what a champion could be. Have his champions been problematic? Yes, but let's be honest, 80% of the champions have had their "OP" moments. And 80% of the champions were not designed by CertainlyT. Are his champions fun? Absolutely YES! They're unique, original and unpredictable. Just like a well designed champion should be. http://www.auplod.com/u/dpoula9d885.png
If Riot ever makes an MMO I'd love to see CT be the head on boss/raid design. I'm sure he'd make one of the most unique and fun to play raids and bosses on a normal difficulty, and make it a fun version of hell with rainbows and candy for insane difficulty.
: I hope the next assassin just wipes people like Rengar and LeBlanc do
Literally just get a zhonyas on ap and build armor/hexdrinker on ad, its not fucking hard
øHaruø (NA)
: Now I could be wrong. But I think 2.5 seconds is much longer than 0.75....Unless it was your intention to say 0.75 is way too short then my apologies.
I'm saying that .75 seconds makes it legitimately the worst skill in the game.
Andevar (NA)
: That’s not the point I’m making. He’s a champion whose kit is overloaded. He’s pretty much on the level of Camille in terms of overloaded, having an ability that can seemingly do everything. There’s a difference between that and being a healthy hyper carry champion.
A healthy hyper carry champion can be overloaded as long as their numbers are ok. They may seem unfair to play against because of their overloaded kit but there are ways to stop him from just sweeping everything. For example, if you've got a tank like alistar just knock yasuo up and have your team focus him. NGL it's pretty much impossible to stop a yasuo that's ahead without hard cc but that's pretty much the case with all hyper carries. Also want to point out that Camille isn't even that overloaded, she's basically just Jax in terms of damage and Vi in terms of kit.
Xcyther99 (OCE)
: No your wrong, the -5ms irelia nerf was well enough and the 2 sec ult nerf for aatrox, lmfao this balance team is a joke
>2 sec ult nerf for aatrox Holy shit how dumb are you, that is a significant nerf. It's not huge but its still a good change considering how Aatrox could literally just run it down and kill in a team fight, at least now he would need to use his ult time better. Also 5ms is surprisingly significant on champions that roam a lot but i'm not going to get into that.
Andevar (NA)
: Yes but Braum’s shield is much more than Yasuo’s windwall. Let’s not forget the hyper mobility that Yasuo has, the damage he can do, and the shield passive he gets. Then think of why he has a windwall as an ability, doesn’t he already have enough?
The windwall is a crutch that actually allows him to teamfight before his late game phase and perform flashy outplays (his main selling point). If they suddenly removed it and replaced it with something else that would fuck up a big part of his playstyle and possibly force him out of mid into top. The passive literally only procs up to 2 times in a fight at most, it takes walking 4600 units to actually charge the passive, and even then its a measly 510 damage shield that lasts 1 second. Yasuo is also a type of champion known as a "Hyper Carry". These kinds of champions may have good or bad early games, but one thing they all have in common is insane mobility and sustained burst over a short period, and also have a form of self-peel/defense (In Yasuo's case Windwall). Champions like this include GP, Kassadin, Master Yi, and Tristana. The point im making is that there are already a lot of champions that have similar mobility and damage to Yasuo, and that his damage is completely fine given he can only get to that state if he's absurdly fed, or manages to get to 4/5 items.
: Personally I think maybe rework the windwall to last only 0.75 seconds similar to Sivir's spell shield but make it push out extremely far like the Odyssey augment.
excuse me what the fuck that is a horrible idea. If you want a reduced duration make it something like 2-2.5 seconds because .75 is fucking horrible. The push out effect barely even compensates.
Shazzbot69 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tausif2002,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jb5b95ac,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2018-11-24T02:29:34.116+0000) > > Literally all of what you just said is incorrect. He is given 10% movespeed buff, ghost, the ability to auto, and use abilities. Actually bother looking stuff up before complaining about yasuo being broken. I never said yasuo was broken, but i do admit my mistake. Thanks for the clarification. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
ah mb thought you were the other guy at first.
: I think it is the most op ability in the game. He blocks everything with taking no damage, yet an actual tank support (Braum) takes damage, has a smaller version, and cannot block every single thing.
You realize that he only takes damage from melee attacks right? He completely negates projectiles like yasuo however.
Shazzbot69 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=KingBlackthorn1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jb5b95ac,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-11-24T00:04:19.359+0000) > > I think it is the most op ability in the game. He blocks everything with taking no damage, yet an actual tank support (Braum) takes damage, has a smaller version, and cannot block every single thing. IIRC braum also gets slowed and cannot attack or cast spells while blocking.
Literally all of what you just said is incorrect. He is given 10% movespeed buff, ghost, the ability to auto, and use abilities. Actually bother looking stuff up before complaining about yasuo being broken.
: IMO he needs a few nerfs: Remove the AOE damage reduction on his E, make his E a fixed duration so people can better predict it, reduce the damage on his Q or increase it's cooldown.
And this is why riot ignores the boards for balance holy shit
Krynnˉ (NA)
: I don't see an issue with {{champion:141}}. I would be putting {{champion:28}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:76}} before I'd put him up there.
Problem with kayn is that it takes too long to get to your form. Since the jungle meta is based on early game pressure, although kayn can gank early, his ganks just aren't very impactful. This is also a big reason why he isn't used in pro play.
: Give it some time. Mine took around 15 minutes. The mission service is currently experiencing delays. Sorry about that! Trying to fix ASAP.
> [{quoted}](name=Mortdog,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=QlPtuKq6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-12T22:14:28.056+0000) > > Give it some time. Mine took around 15 minutes. The mission service is currently experiencing delays. Sorry about that! Trying to fix ASAP. I still don't have onslaught either. Also my other missions aren't updating at all.
: [CLIENT]I got S on Ahri and I didn't get hextech chest.
maybe you just got the chest after the game ended?
Ahris (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Reav3,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=38E5AMu9,comment-id=002400000002000000120000,timestamp=2018-08-29T19:41:19.287+0000) > > {{champion:24}} is on a list of Champions we would like to do smaller VgUs on if the Ezreal VgU proves to be a successful product Why isn't Ahri ever going to get one when she is a victim of constant failed reworks since season 5? I dont think it is fair at all when the reworks barely had any effort to make and Ahri players are forced to accept her current status. Why can't she gain more skill expression? Why does her kit have to be SOOO forgiving? Why does she have to be forced into beginner champ by constant nerfs, buffs, and reworks working to CARVE her identity as a noob friendly champ? Like, it isn't fair how you guys just choose what the champ's strength and weakness is while ignoring the player base or those who even play her. Like the removal of her charm stopping dashes. That didnt come back, and probably won't ever BECAUSE of the q Ms rework. But she will continue to be ignored, get buffs that no one asked for, get reworks no one asked for. In the end, you guys completely dont care about Ahri players. You guys always say you guys care, but for MAYBE other champs, not Ahri.
>But she will continue to be ignored, get buffs that no one asked for, get reworks no one asked for. In the end, you guys completely dont care about Ahri players. This contradicts itself. Riot does care for Ahri players but can't find a way for her kit to be more interesting while being an easy to learn hard to master mage. That's why they always try reworks with her.
: probably because his mini rework in the assassin preseason was pretty good
He was on the list after the rework
: https://i.imgur.com/y9GTTKm.png
Stop building bloodrazor, start rushing lethality
Fast Enough (EUNE)
: Lol you say he is "terribly designed" but you are actually complaining because you can't beat him
If you look at his match history he lost a game to Nasus right before posting this. But I'll be honest afk stacking is pretty unhealthy and uninteractive, kinda like a devourer kind of deal.
: Nerfing her wont make the win rate drop. If you want the win rate to drop you need to get rid of the ahri mains. {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
Yep, this. They have been crying for buffs ever since the rickless changes, which ended up putting her in a better spot.
: If Teemo was a 2018 CertainlyT Champ
That kit actually sounds pretty fun to play with if it were balanced.
: "Yasuo and Lee Sin aren't picked/banned 100% of the time yet! So let's buff them more!"
: Would be real nice if her kit wasn't attractive to scripters.
Excuse me what. No one scripts on Kat.
PB4UAME (NA)
: What's sad is that the best defensive items are all offensive items, and tanks just get fucked by everything to do with itemization. Seriously, what are the best defensive items? {{item:3026}} {{item:2419}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3155}} /{{item:3156}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3040}} {{item:3193}} {{item:3053}} And only Stoneplate is purely defenses or a tank item out of the top 10.
This. The damage creep this game has isn't entirely due to overloaded damage on everything. Well I mean it mostly is, but the bigger problem is the lack of actual good defensive itemization that doesn't include damage. The only good defensive items that don't give damage are: {{item:3190}} {{item:3075}} {{item:3068}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3193}}
: When {{champion:104}} just needs to build {{item:3071}} to become tankier than 80% of the tanks in the game.... that to me is breaking fundamental game principles. Seriously, I recently witnessed a graves with {{item:1055}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3047}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3095}} {{item:3046}}. He was unkillable and 2 shot everyone.
Thats because he has 3 damage reduction items. {{item:3047}} Reduces damage from auto attacks by 12%. {{item:3812}} Converts 30% into a true damage DoT you take over time. Basically it slows down burst and gives you time to gain health back with the spell vamp. {{item:3046}} Grants 12% damage reduction from the last enemy champion you auto attacked. Additionally Graves gets armor on his e for more damage reduction. Actually bother to read items instead of just complaining about Graves being broken.
: If he can't farm, and there's little passive gold gain, then he would be punished for not focusing on farming. as it should be.
> [{quoted}](name=LatetotheRace,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VnOY99Gd,comment-id=001500000000,timestamp=2018-07-25T13:29:29.900+0000) > > If he can't farm, and there's little passive gold gain, then he would be punished for not focusing on farming. as it should be. While that's true to an extent, it will punish who is getting killed by Zed even harder. You don't seem to realize that reducing passive gold gain applies to everyone, including those losing the lane. If you want to reduce his farming power just reduce his q e base damage by like 10-20, and force him into a tiamat which will delay his duskblade.
: Solution, weaken his farm, and halve passive gold gained overtime. That way he has to burn hp to farm, and he'll likely have less gold for items and thus slower damage spikes.
> halve passive gold gained overtime. That is legitimately the dumbest suggestion I've seen on this board. Reducing passive gold gain won't stop his heavy snowballing, if anything it will make his snowball even harder to stop. I agree on weakening his farm because his shove is pretty powerful already, and it may force him into a tiamat instead of lethality first.
: How to fix Talon, Quinn and Wukong
You realize the reason Talon is so good right now is the fact that he can 1 second shove with tiamat and roam, right?
Memberry (NA)
: How does one counter Master Yi
Hard CC counters him, but realistically since team comps with cc don't exist in mmr where Yi is prevalent, you want to basically just fuck up his early game as much as you can. If your jungler has fast clears, ask them to counter jungle Yi so he can't farm up. If he manages to get past that and becomes a problem then you need to itemize with tabis and thornmail if you can.
Cosnirak (NA)
: Unbalanced sure, but buggy? No. And despite it being a crazy mode that's ok with things not being all that well balanced it's still necessary for it to not be _too_ unbalanced because if it is that makes it really unfun. If I was here just to complain about URF balance issues I wouldn't be talking about Garen because Garen certainly isn't the most broken thing in URF.
Ok i misunderstood your first comment. Basically certain champions are given urf exclusive ability interactions. For example, rumble doesn't get silenced when overheated, evelynn q has 10 charges instead of 3. Those are the ones I can come up with at the top of my head. I wouldn't doubt that the Garen interaction was intended.
: Hextech Chests Shouldn't Give Champion Shards
You realize if hextech chests didn't have champion shards then it's literally a masterwork chest, right?
Cosnirak (NA)
: Why is Garen allowed to activate his E a second time while a first one is already happening in URF? It's unintuitive, seems like a bug to me, adds a ton of power he doesn't need in the mode, and has been going on since the first URF yet is still going on. Channeling the same spell twice at one time just doesn't make sense. I'm not sure but I think Rumble can do the same thing with his Q.
Hey. What if URF is made for unbalanced shit?
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: June 29
Any news on the Champion Roadmap?
: the small shark still deals 150 (60% ap) damage (plus his w passive) so why are people saying it deals no damage? this is actually the damage of a normal ultimate at this level wtf?
it deals less damage than his e what the hell are you talking about?
Rioter Comments
Reziztor (NA)
: Would you guys rather have long queue times but better matchmaking or just keep it the way it is
Yes because I either play against monkeys, or I play with monkeys.
KZ Engel (NA)
: pretty sure riven will still prefer other things over shojin. it offers no cdr (her most valuable stat after ad)
She can still cap cdr at 2 items with transcendence, so this is still a very good option for 3rd item.
King Lego (EUNE)
: Champions' names in Arabic meaning.
If you want to know what nunu means its a very childish way of saying p*nis
Vizulix (NA)
: Yasuo Needs To Be Changed
Oh boy here comes the Yasuo hate circle jerk.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: April 27
Thoughts on the state of Manamune? It's an item that is almost exclusively built on {{champion:81}} and sometimes {{champion:126}}. Compared to Archangel's Staff which is built on a large portion of mages as a viable option including {{champion:26}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:43}}. Seriously, when the ap equivalent of an item is used 6 times as much as the ad equivalent there is a serious problem with the favorability of said item.
Show more

Tausif2002

Level 162 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion