: So all the crappy over-the-wall champions like Talon and Kayn have it easier..?
> [{quoted}](name=Poppy is AFK,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=r73NwKjL,comment-id=0025,timestamp=2019-11-19T21:10:29.690+0000) > > So all the crappy over-the-wall champions like Talon and Kayn have it easier..? I'd say it offers them some invisibility in the map well roaming, but it harms those more immobile champions. They can use blast cones with {{item:3364}} to hop over walls allows for some surprise ganks if there isn't a control ward in that bush it won't see them hop over. Wards don't see terrain so going through terrain allows you to spot the ward without it spotting you. There is a small time frame of it seeing you before you spot it with your red trinket and turn it off. which is why you'd opt to go through terrain first. I'd say it's best valid for junglers unless the midlane talon takes red trinket in laning phase. After laning phase the {{item:3364}} starts to lose effectiveness. And {{item:3363}} becomes more valued roaming without adequate vision puts yourself at risk.
Wolfeur (EUW)
: > And of course, support items are going to lose a ward, but you can gain it back when you build the full item. What? The ward number is the same…
> [{quoted}](name=Wolfeur,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=r73NwKjL,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-11-18T15:10:21.336+0000) > > What? The ward number is the same… Thank you for the correction. I x'd it out. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: Proplay. It was reducing a lot of potential there, because, unsurprisingly, a map that's lit up like a Christmas tree combined with people who actually know how to use vision make for a very dull game. It has fairly low impact on lower tiers because lower tier is bad at using vision.
I'd agree to that. I don't think it doesn't't effect low tiers though. preparation I think can really change how someone will play out a scenario rather than focused on impulsed reaction it allows them to consider his best options. Something the ganker already has considered. I guess it's a matter of value. Do you want the game to be aram where if someone walks in the jungle their dead or do you want that heimerdinger tactician thinking. cause that seems more team oriented to me.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mEEUhZL9,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-15T03:25:20.031+0000) > > How do you even get hacked unless you click links or share your id and pw. it's not impossible. I have a very secure password on all my accounts and both my emails I use for this game. I even have phone notification if someone other than me is trying to log in. Most people don't have that level of security and even then, there are programs that can mimic your cell phone number. I've been learning cybersecurity and the number of programs out there is amazing.
> [{quoted}](name=RacoonHunter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mEEUhZL9,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-11-15T07:39:00.965+0000) > > it's not impossible. I have a very secure password on all my accounts and both my emails I use for this game. I even have phone notification if someone other than me is trying to log in. Most people don't have that level of security and even then, there are programs that can mimic your cell phone number. I've been learning cybersecurity and the number of programs out there is amazing. Actually Korean phones you can change the number your calling from. There are a few things other ways he could of been hacked too. Keyloggers are easiest, but having a client open say to a game. Private server. Those can actually see what tabs are open in the computer. So if you have a application open named passwords. This is more for checking for hacking programs, but I know it's possible. Also if he used a hotels wifi it can be saved and decoded. Or he downloaded something that secretly opened a backdoor. It seems that only his league account was stolen though..
: > [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=y8PzyiBx,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-13T04:23:22.660+0000) > > -_- can you actually think logically? remember graves use to have a cigar in his mouth? it got removed. A giant emote point a gun in your face would never get passed. It's not hard to realize this. The cigar is back, plus we have these emotes https://i.redd.it/4vsiz4wu1hy01.png threatening violence via cracking knuckles https://am-a.akamaihd.net/image?f=https://news-a.akamaihd.net/public/images/articles/2019/july/projectReckoning/Emote_Jinx_EN.png finger guns pointed at you https://am-a.akamaihd.net/image?f=https://news-a.akamaihd.net/public/images/articles/2019/july/projectReckoning/Emote_Pyke_EN.png imitating a throat slitting motion
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=y8PzyiBx,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-13T04:44:34.729+0000) > > https://am-a.akamaihd.net/image?f=https://news-a.akamaihd.net/public/images/articles/2019/july/projectReckoning/Emote_Pyke_EN.png > > imitating a throat slitting motion I thought it was an urgot emote for the longest time.
Durnensa (NA)
: Premade of 4's should NOT be able to surrender a game among themselves
I can relate so much. Hard carrying just got the tripple kill stole dragon 1v 3'd 20+ kills and the premade team decides lets all ff. Enemy team: Why would you guys ff? I'm so tired of being in this weird prioritized queue where I'm matched with premades and against 90% of the time.
: URF Rank ....What You All Think Im All For It!
Most toxic people I meet are ranked players.{{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} Trying to flex, but they got 1000 games of ranked already and they still aren't diamond. Pathetic xD
: Aram is unplayable
on the bright side it's a easy hextech chest.
Rioter Comments
: Seems URF is done, goodbye dear friend....
back into the shadows we go i guess {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
: OG Lizard Wizard AP {{champion:58}}
> [{quoted}](name=LordRedStone Nr1,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WIliOENa,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-11-06T18:14:22.893+0000) > > OG Lizard Wizard AP {{champion:58}} A fellow sseth viewer I see.
: Is it fair that if someone AFKs, everybody that is on the Losing team loses LP?
If people refuse to surrender, but your the carry and their like 0/15 no he just doesn't want to waste time when he knows he can get the lp back the next game. He shouldn't feel forced to carry you. If it's the opposite where he runs it down 0/10 and says your on your own then yea I can understand.
: lol, being permanbaned is for what I know unabl to be revoked. This is another shit show from Riot, they should have never invented the ban system in the first place.
> [{quoted}](name=Clockwork Mouse,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Mm3ZF7LB,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-11-04T20:00:04.390+0000) > > lol, being permanbaned is for what I know unabl to be revoked. This is another shit show from Riot, they should have never invented the ban system in the first place. It's true. They'll say your account has been compromised we cannot revoke the ban, but your welcometo make a new account. He'll ask what about all the skins I bought all the time I spent? With the standard issued sorry we don't offer refunds. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} Worst feeling ever.
Sandixcx (NA)
: You one trick him so ofc you think he's weak. Your post got downvoted because nocturne is perfectly average right now. He's not defining the meta like ekko/j4/lee sin but he's not complete garbage either like ww/skarner/ivern. You just listed out all his counterplay, which you can do with any champion and say they're weak. It still doesn't mean anything.
> [{quoted}](name=Sandixcx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wWmUfGd4,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2019-11-01T19:57:17.679+0000) > > You one trick him so ofc you think he's weak. Your post got downvoted because nocturne is perfectly average right now. He's not defining the meta like ekko/j4/lee sin but he's not complete garbage either like ww/skarner/ivern. > > You just listed out all his counterplay, which you can do with any champion and say they're weak. It still doesn't mean anything. of course it matters the dude just explained how gimped he is as a main. He's successful because he understands what all criteria he needs to win. Ivern skarner and ww aren't horrible champs at all, their win ratio is prioritized by the enemy and ally smurf. Teemo's no different from the nocturne it's one shot or be one shot. There is no play to go even because if you go even you lose. That goes with most snowball champs including kennen. If you do better playing a champion you hardly ever play to a champion that you may of spent years playing something is wrong.
Moody P (NA)
: How is Kennen not a t1 VGU candidate
" degenerate trade patterns of right clicking, stunning and running away" Sounds more like you have no idea how to trade against him despite him receiving a vgu update that was recent enough. But like wow total hate to all yordles too. "Visually, he's hideous, but that's just a given with Y*rdles since they're a hideous species." Take a chill pill bro you got beat by a midget. He's one of the easiest champions to itemize against. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: So which Legendary Permanant did everyone get?
Rioter Comments
Yenn (NA)
: Shaco's win rate is continuing to climb after the nerfs. Please stop overbuffing champions.
Thing is you can't just give a champion instant cc when it was previously delayed for reason. Instead of Shaco trolling you with who's who you can just have a kamikaze brain dead play of having the shaco clone run at them built with movement. It's made shaco less about preparation and more about when his ultimate is on cooldown. Its targeted to champions without a dash or escape. It's range being immediate means lack of interactions which allows shaco to use his w chain fearing you to kill you with the increased damage being multiple boxes hitting you and the execute damage. It favors a lack of innovation as there's never a reason to things differently. The Shaco W change doesn't change this because he's only using it to chain with his ultimate.
: For once i'll agree with you. Teemo is like Trynd. Perceived as "weak", but is far from weak.
> [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EW0qxO4Q,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-23T01:25:10.487+0000) > > For once i'll agree with you. > Teemo is like Trynd. Perceived as "weak", but is far from weak. If they can beat you in lane with tryndamere they could beat you with any other character. Their one dimensional champions. Once they hit diamond The only real way for them to move up is playing duo. He's actually one of the hardest champions to last hit with.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Teémò,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8Xs9aPEl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-16T20:14:38.145+0000) > > It's passive stacks with {{item:3009}} which is definitely annoying to play against, but I think its way more fair than the {{item:3146}} {{item:3065}} {{champion:24}} or {{item:3812}} {{item:3065}} {{champion:58}} ap itemization don't synergize near as good as more ad hybrid champs can. I think the boot with tenacity is {{item:3111}}? But doesn't tenacity hit a cap at some point and doesn't that have to do with diminishing returns?
> [{quoted}](name=Boomerangbro,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8Xs9aPEl,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-16T20:37:45.419+0000) > > I think the boot with tenacity is {{item:3111}}? But doesn't tenacity hit a cap at some point and doesn't that have to do with diminishing returns? {{item:3170}} reduces slows too but its unique passive cancels {{item:3111}} unlike {{item:3009}} The tenacity lowering the time being slowed/ cced the slow resist lowering the % that you are slowed. 40% slow - 1/4 30% 1 second - 35% = .65 seconds You can run tenacity runes too though . Ekko's ult with max hunter stacks is like 9 second cooldown. And the tenacity can save him to ult from being bursted. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Moonflair Spellblade
It's passive stacks with {{item:3009}} which is definitely annoying to play against, but I think its way more fair than the {{item:3146}} {{item:3065}} {{champion:24}} or {{item:3812}} {{item:3065}} {{champion:58}} ap itemization don't synergize near as good as more ad hybrid champs can.
Jikker (NA)
: Is no one gonna talk about URF?
{{champion:105}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:245}} {{sticker:sg-jinx}} Predator lulu's my favorite though. Max that E 1 shots lol
: > [{quoted}](name=7thHeaven,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=z1FrfmGJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-09T15:26:54.346+0000) > > I got a idea: klepto garen u cant touch keenen at all in the entire laning phase because his e cd is so short, the only time i get to touch him is if he e's directly in my face
> [{quoted}](name=Summoner SpeII,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=z1FrfmGJ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-09T15:27:37.027+0000) > > u cant touch keenen at all in the entire laning phase because his e cd is so short, the only time i get to touch him is if he e's directly in my face it's a 14-16 second cooldown level 1, but your right. You didn't have ghost or predator to engage trading flashes benefits him. The mistake was your objective isn't to kill Kennen, but rather to not let him snowball. If anyone takes Klepto it says I'm better than you and I'm taking this rune to prove it. If you were to proxy instead he wouldn't be able to benefit off you and you could potentially steal some enemy jungle creeps. Yea your gonna need to execute some, but it's better to be on equal grounds than allow him to snowball because that's the only way a klepto kennen could stay relevant.
Rioter Comments
: COMMUNITY POLL ON THE GREATEST AND POOPEST SUPPORTIEST ITEMS IN THE GAME
I get spam pinged whenever I build {{item:3285}} as a support. I'd say {{item:3117}} followed by {{item:3041}} for best. {{item:3056}} I'd says worst; would be decent, but you need to have your team mates be on the same strategy or it's not doing anything for you. Suppports generally don't pack much gold but sense I have to hard carry games as support. (I'm the highest mmr me vs the opposing smurf. ) I have to create any lead I can roaming over the map gathering kill asisst+ exp. If the opposing support laners just have to much damage cc or my ezreal decides he's going to build a {{item:3070}} instead of a {{item:3057}} for a first item that my indication to get out xD {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}} If you build {{item:3155}} as a adc I salute you.
: Pyke cannot build health, so he is easily burst down with a full combo from any damage support (not including the ADC.) Additionally, all of his ability damage is skill-shot based, so you can just side-step. If you want to do something about his passive regen, you can either buy grievous wounds or place better wards to keep vision of him in lane, forcing him to use w (his escape.) Personally, I don't think the passive regen is that bad. I'm more upset with the absurd amount of gold his ult (that resets) gives. A single kill can bring an 0/5 bot lane back into the game.
> [{quoted}](name=DarkCaves,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XVgH5WWW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-23T05:04:53.318+0000) > > Pyke cannot build health, so he is easily burst down with a full combo from any damage support (not including the ADC.) Additionally, all of his ability damage is skill-shot based, so you can just side-step. > > If you want to do something about his passive regen, you can either buy grievous wounds or place better wards to keep vision of him in lane, forcing him to use w (his escape.) > > Personally, I don't think the passive regen is that bad. I'm more upset with the absurd amount of gold his ult (that resets) gives. A single kill can bring an 0/5 bot lane back into the game. his healing isn't effected by grevous wounds.as he heals even through ignite
: Why is Riven the only champ people cry about animation cancels on?
{{champion:58}} Slam your head on the keyboard. 100-0 {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} You have to have a very high iq to cancel renektons animations~~~~~
: All the Batman games for FREE? Is this Real Life?
People whining about more Launchers: Me Getting free games : Keep them coming! {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
: You have a mere 62 games played. Since your win rate is above 50%, you are guaranteed to climb as long as you can maintain that (and don't dodge). Just keep playing.
> [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dEqKuhTp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-20T12:14:03.468+0000) > > You have a mere 62 games played. Since your win rate is above 50%, you are guaranteed to climb as long as you can maintain that (and don't dodge). Just keep playing. dodging doesn't hurt your mmr though. Its more important to play games you know you can win then games you can't.
: Except...Them having the same IP means jack shit. Banning everyone with the same IP means you just take out an entire college dorm. Likely a completely unrelated college dorm, because it's beyond pathetically easy to mask your IP. IP bans don't work, and will never work. Not since VPNs and other **commonplace** workarounds were made. All you did was highlight that Reddit staff are too incompetent to know this.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=25yA7Bbn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-15T14:22:36.152+0000) > > Except...Them having the same IP means jack shit. > > Banning everyone with the same IP means you just take out an entire college dorm. Likely a completely unrelated college dorm, because it's beyond pathetically easy to mask your IP. > > IP bans don't work, and will never work. Not since VPNs and other **commonplace** workarounds were made. > > All you did was highlight that Reddit staff are too incompetent to know this. rip downvotes, but ur right that hwid bans are way more impactful.
: You can be an assassin and ranged at the same time. {{champion:103}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:145}} 's burst is also high.
> [{quoted}](name=HP Crookshanks,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vAN8uVNh,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-09-12T21:38:21.305+0000) > > You can be an assassin and ranged at the same time. {{champion:103}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:76}} > {{champion:145}} 's burst is also high. I wouldn't consider {{champion:76}} to be an assassin when she relies so heavily on pouncing being blocked by dashes/ flash. Her Q's cast time by her hit radius is already small. Add in her mana hungryness and she struggles. She's to outdated to be considered a Assassin in comparison to other champions. {{champion:19}} or {{champion:91}} locking on even if you dash as an example.
: I skipped a word in my sentence by mistake, I meant only one RANGED champ buys it, Sorry for that mistake
> [{quoted}](name=HomiesWChromies,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ii0m0Yza,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-09-11T22:03:44.601+0000) > > I skipped a word in my sentence by mistake, I meant only one RANGED champ buys it, Sorry for that mistake There are a couple range champions that use it. {{champion:17}} after mallet nerfs. {{champion:29}} is a thing. {{champion:76}} . Gauntlet doesn't give Ezreal damage as much as utility. My post was pointing out that champs can be immune to the effects. {{champion:58}} double dash, {{champion:245}} {{champion:11}} blinks + yi ult. Ezreal's W scales with ap. the idea of gauntlets isn't to carry, but to not be useless and not to feed. Building gauntlet against ap like swain it's no surprise hearing him cry that he lost lane. {{item:3100}} can offer more damage and be more effective in lane mid and bot. His Q only lowers the ultimate's cooldown not his E, He can be frustrating, but He can still get bursted and building 0 ad or ap items in lane. If he's able to build {{item:3057}} right away he'll get a power spike, but generally they shouldn't have the money. If he built a {{item:3070}} the support should just roam because he's useless. And if he's built {{item:3025}} as a first item, he's still going to be, but he can survive tower dives from ad junglers and the mana iceborn will let him stop the wave from being at his tower, but he can't win lane, just go even for the most part. It's that they go even, and Don't feed however that means their less likely to feed to their damage counter part. It can give off an illusion that their op with kda with less than 3 deaths, but when you look at their damage charts Without ap/ad they lose most damage. I think Kleptomany the ability to rng money can play a big role, but I think like a {{champion:41}} their jobs not really to carry just to not feed the lane.
Mindzur (NA)
: Blitzcrank is far and away the healthiest hook champion ever released
{{champion:53}} pull can be {{summoner:1}} {{item:3140}} {{champion:555}} nah impossible, {{champion:412}} can still follow up, {{champion:111}} I don'get have much problems with, but I've seen his anchor pass through walls to prioritize champions {{sticker:sg-ahri-3}}
Wuks (NA)
: ARURF Games on PBE in 1 Hour (8:30PM PDT)
Hope they fixed the disconnection . every other game I joined I couldn't connect.
: Remove Iceborn gauntlet for ranged
ranged champs are never the issue. Melee champs like {{champion:164}} {{champion:120}} are way more mobile than a{{champion:222}} or{{champion:22}} and you never hear complains of ashe slowing people. When {{item:3116}} exists anyways. or {{item:3742}} lol
Rioter Comments
: The chains are global and that is no bug. If you got tagged by the drill and are below the health threshold, then it doesn't matter if you are on the opposite side of the map. The second part of his ult is global, you **will** get dragged through the entire map into the meatgrinder.
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X7HKjKcW,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-02T22:15:16.472+0000) > > The chains are global and that is no bug. > > If you got tagged by the drill and are below the health threshold, then it doesn't matter if you are on the opposite side of the map. The second part of his ult is global, you **will** get dragged through the entire map into the meatgrinder. Thanks for the explanation.{{sticker:poppy-wink}}
nagıto (NA)
: Urgot's Ultimate Can Trigger Seizures
I've never went through it, but I can see how it's possible. Like if I'm on one side of the map but i get yanked almost globally by the chains because his ult bugged. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} Freaked me out flying into his fountain.
: For the love of anything holy nerf fucking Vladimir
He's definitely annoying even if your running nullifying orb with {{item:3155}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:23}} some other not as used top {{champion:19}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:43}}{{champion:68}} Unless you keep pressuring vlad he'll eventually scale up with minion $ or bounty's sharing a lead like karma r+E or {{item:3190}} can save your team a lot of deaths.
: Nerf Liandry's Torment
I'd be down. It makes {{champion:17}} so reliant on his mushrooms for damage. If he's garbage in lane he's still going to have top dps from shroom damage. But makes building anything else feel irrelevant. Also makes him feel pretty bad to play the higher up you go.
Smyrage (EUNE)
: The Pyke problem started earlier than his release
https://youtu.be/4PLvdmifDSk?t=94 -w- A big thing with old mage supports was they ran out of mana reasonably fast. I can't think of the last time I saw a Brand run out of mana as a support. They made their skills easier. replacing annie from beginner friendly with brand. Its really rare for a zoning support to roam because they have no reason to put themselves at risk to gank other lanes. And their damage output is high enough that junglers would rather abandon that lane if their ally team can't follow up. tldr they are like yasuo's stupid strong in lane garbage when not, but they have no reason to leave. p.s forgot they changed brands ult to prioritize champions when bouncing same with zyra's plants.
: Leona jungle is already decent, and its about to get buffed.
Bugog (NA)
: So your argument is "..bu bu bu but muh LCS big plays!". The problem is how do you power budget around characters that can almost always have another on command wall jump or other safe disengage/reengage tool? Do you make it so they get curbstomped in lane by champions that don't have those safety tools? Riot doesn't think so, which is why we can have champions with 45% win rates that are still OP, it's just that the slobbering masses are too potato to play them. On the flip side support role is filled with champions that either have a engage only tool (alistar/leona) or can only rely on good positioning (soraka, janna, sona, etc). With all the mobility in the game, combined with the high damage burst meta, these champions are useless if your team isn't ahead because they're little more than high reward minions. Grounding is also crap because only 2(?) champions have it. Can't wait for the grounding immune multidash champion that they are probably working on.
> [{quoted}](name=Bugog,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QyUYuZtn,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2019-08-18T18:07:47.178+0000) > > Grounding is also crap because only 2(?) champions have it. Can't wait for the grounding immune multidash champion that they are probably working on. It's not even that good because they change the interactions, poppy used to be able to block a ezreal blink, but after his update that isn't possible.
: > [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oUpXVWRc,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-08-17T21:38:21.110+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/OQr2I7i.jpg[] https://i.imgur.com/pHlzRcQ.jpg[/img] ###### [Source](https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=55291878)
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oUpXVWRc,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2019-08-17T21:47:13.080+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/pHlzRcQ.jpg[/img] > > ###### [Source](https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=55291878) Miss Fortune's got game. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Teémò,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oUpXVWRc,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-08-17T21:02:11.334+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/cw4BuT9.jpg old pic, but I still have it {{sticker:leblanc-funny}} https://i.imgur.com/T0eb9o3.jpg[/img] Don't forget to add **[/img]** to the end of imgur urls, or it doesn't post right
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oUpXVWRc,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-08-17T21:06:55.216+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/T0eb9o3.jpg[/img] > > Don't forget to add **[/img]** to the end of imgur urls, or it doesn't post right Thank you c: https://i.imgur.com/CZnBM5w.jpg?1[/img] It was just a phase~ I Swear xD
: Remember kids, the first step to avoiding tilt
https://i.imgur.com/cw4BuT9.jpg[/img] old pic, but I still have it {{sticker:leblanc-funny}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Teémò,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Wc2RmEkX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-15T12:49:40.186+0000) > > Step:1 Buy Qss > Step:2 Realize qss doesn't work on pyke's pull go stopwatch > Step:3 Why waste money play {{champion:25}} > Step spell shield pulls and hit him with your snare and watch him give his adc puppy eyes before he gets thanos snapped. > > For in lane {{champion:105}} There's nothing a pyke can do that a Fizz can't ignore. And there's nothing he can do when a fizz all in's him. I was thinking of Morgana with the counter engage and Fizz is also a good counter as well so good for pointing them out.Also fun fact about Qss is you can technically cleanse a knock up style cc but you need a dash or movement ability to do it.Basically from what I saw was when you get knocked up you cleanse with the sash but you can only then move with the dash/blink. So like say you play Poppy and Malphite ults you then while you're in the air you cleanse and then use E to move early.
> [{quoted}](name=The Stripy Bag,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Wc2RmEkX,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-15T13:27:19.895+0000) > > Also fun fact about Qss is you can technically cleanse a knock up style cc but you need a dash or movement ability to do it.Basically from what I saw was when you get knocked up you cleanse with the sash but you can only then move with the dash/blink. So like say you play Poppy and Malphite ults you then while you're in the air you cleanse and then use E to move early. It works with plants too. so you could ezreal E well flying in the air. If your playing a champion that doesn't have a dash though. It somewhat enforces mobility creep into the game.
: Some anti Pyke tips
Step:1 Buy Qss Step:2 Realize qss doesn't work on pyke's pull go stopwatch Step:3 Why waste money play {{champion:25}} Step spell shield pulls and hit him with your snare and watch him give his adc puppy eyes before he gets thanos snapped. For in lane {{champion:105}} There's nothing a pyke can do that a Fizz can't ignore. And there's nothing he can do when a fizz all in's him.
Show more

Teémò

Level 164 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion