: bUt He WaS tRyInG hIs BeSt To WiN. Can’t believe that ppl are with Teemo support mid, NB3 is dick, but that doesn’t fucking mean that ban wasn’t right.
Rioter Comments
Perrilox (NA)
: p1 Supp LF duo pref adc but will duo with any role
Hey im a plat 2 adc player, IGN is sexiestantever if interested
YaraUwU (NA)
: Just a quick thought for anyone that thinks Qiyana is the dullest champion to date. Kai'sa exists.
i would have loved to see kaisas suit at least beat the fuck up to show the shit she went through in the void.
: She'll have a cult fetish fandom and that's probably about it, probably revolving around being stepped on.
: Immobile Juggernauts by design should have increased overall power to make up for their complete immobility. Fact is, Darius wasn't living up to that, so his Q was buffed. That said, I haven't lost a single game yet to post-buff Darius nor have I "lost lane" to one. It's not hard to avoid the Q, no matter how often it's cast. Also in that clip, there were 2 tanks and Trundle. Juggernauts are supposed to destroy tanks by design.
im not arguing darius is op, but just to chime in the darius can gaurentee his q with his E
: ║║║║║ Serious Ranked 5s Plat+ LF JG/SUP/TOP/MID ║║║║║ RECRUITMENT: ON [✓] OFF[ ]
IGN: TeeHeeNamiUwU Age:19 Current rank: plat 2 Peak division: plat 1 Position you are applying for: support Top 3 champions: nautilas, braum, nami Timezone: EST Strengths: an understanding of both roles bot through and through, am always willing to take criticism, always communicating, can play any style you need passive/agressive. Weaknesses: dont look at the map as much as i should, have a habbit of reading some situations wrong *like engaging when we shouldnt*.
: Yes it's sad that all my hard work learning his old kit is wasted. I'm a jungle main and find his new kit to be unsuited to that role or at least how I play it. New Aatrox is by no means bad but he is now in the incredibly boring category Garen and others have been languishing in. (In my opinion).
> [{quoted}](name=Vi for Vendetta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=so1XIu7p,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-05T01:54:22.339+0000) > > Yes it's sad that all my hard work learning his old kit is wasted. I'm a jungle main and find his new kit to be unsuited to that role or at least how I play it. New Aatrox is by no means bad but he is now in the incredibly boring category Garen and others have been languishing in. (In my opinion). have you played the aatrox changes in the jungle? hes actually a monster now, you stay full health and have really good clears now.
Cheini (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=TeeHeeNamiUwU,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JytJWghx,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-03T23:10:23.525+0000) > > the last sentence is the reason the moderation on the boards is garbage, they get to "interpret" the rules differently so you can never call a mod wrong cause its their "opinion" which is the biggest joke of moderation iv ever seen. trust me, the alternative (fixed rules for absolutely any case) is worse.. ie, take the 10 commandments vs the declaration of independence.. xd
> [{quoted}](name=Cheini,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JytJWghx,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-03T23:18:31.123+0000) > > trust me, the alternative (fixed rules for absolutely any case) is worse.. > > ie, take the 10 commandments vs the declaration of independence.. xd the law doesnt say "commit murder but only sometimes be charged because some people might think what you did wasnt so bad" xd
: Creepblock has no reason to exist in ARAM
let me fix this post for you "Creepblock has no reason to exist." there you go
: I would like to dispel a common misconception that's being spread ignorantly around the boards. Moderators are NOT Riot. They are NOT employed by Riot. They are volunteers, who use their own judgment in interpreting the rules to keep the boards civil.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JytJWghx,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-03T21:39:25.886+0000) > > I would like to dispel a common misconception that's being spread ignorantly around the boards. > > Moderators are NOT Riot. They are NOT employed by Riot. They are volunteers, who use their own judgment in interpreting the rules to keep the boards civil. the last sentence is the reason the moderation on the boards is garbage, they get to "interpret" the rules differently so you can never call a mod wrong cause its their "opinion" which is the biggest joke of moderation iv ever seen.
: Ah yes of course. Where is my head at...thank you for explaining it in a way that makes total sense. Now what will they do about Vladimir that will make it seem like a nerf but really it's a wash or buff?
nerf his q cooldown early game, make it no cooldown late game
: Also, why are they fucking lowering her Q cd?....
dont you know, whenever a champion is too strong, you obviously cant just nerf them, you HAVE to give compensation buffs for the illusion of a nerf.
: Belongs in M&G, but otherwise a solid shitpost.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=86ojgB8J,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-01T20:22:34.622+0000) > > Belongs in M&G, but otherwise a solid shitpost. this is a shitpost?
: another morgana nerf????!?!?!?!
: Speeding up Garen's Q and R animations?
i see no reason to buff garen, hes perfectly fine the way he is currently.
: Is this your cry for attention or for words of affirmation and if not then why post such a sad post to begin with, to enlighten others about how the world is through your eyes? {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=JungleChopper,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6uOLbBF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-29T03:08:44.495+0000) > > Is this your cry for attention or for words of affirmation and if not then why post such a sad post to begin with, to enlighten others about how the world is through your eyes? > > {{sticker:poppy-wink}} hes looking for sympathy points
: can we nerf Hanzo
JUST PUNISH HIS DB3 NOOB
tsa2004 (EUNE)
: Oh so when a champion is good and fun and has a big pick rate ut means she is op. Sure kai'sa is strong but its not the best she's ever been and clearly not as busted as urgot kayle vayne riven yi or zed
its not pick rate alone, she has a huge pick rate and still manages 51% winrate, there is a problem.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: buff jungle exp back?
As an adc main, the jungle xp nerfs sucked ass, for all laners too, constantly both junglers have to ignore there camps in favor for 24/7 ganks, its not fun ti play jungle, and its not fun to play laners.
: He built Crit for 7 years, until Phantom hit was moved to Guinsoo's from the jungle item.....
and now that phantom hit is getting nerfed, well.... cant wait.
: How is vlad balanced?
my issue with vlad has always been, on top of all the AOE burst damage and sustain he has, he also gets to walk around with 4k hp late game due to his passive, the champ is FAR to safe for how much shit he does.
: > [{quoted}](name=hiyares,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=VqkMfVQy,comment-id=00000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-26T22:06:15.891+0000) > > oka then gp q and ez q? are autos they are not powering an upcoming an auto attack the skill is the autos attck there it states on the tooltip that the ability is considered as an autoattack
we arent saying its a bug that jax doesnt block yasuo q, were saying it SHOULD, as in be changed to be an auto.
: Becuase gankplank's Q is an enhanced auto attack that's why it applies on-hits. jesus you kids dont freaking read.
i mean, yasuos q is literally an AOE autoattack, it does everything an auto does, but jax doesnt counter it cause yasuo xd
: He doesn't play the champion. How on earth would he know how risky a pick SA can be, when he isn't familiar with how the character plays and works in the early game. He doesn't know what he's talking about, especially since he hasn't played him since 3 months after release. How would he know it's not risky, when he's only experiencing the times when SA pops off? He doesn't understand the risk of choosing SA when you're not actively ahead. I'm not gonna have some guy act like he knows what he's talking about when he doesn't know the character other than on the receiving end.
today i learned you can only make observations of kits when you play the champion. you can only talk about champion you play. so you can only talk about kayn and dont show up on posts about other champs ty.
: > [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UigGGTX7,comment-id=000a0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-04-26T03:14:46.433+0000) > > People have been complaining about Blue Kayn since his release You're so full of shit dude.
blue kayn isnt shit at all, karasmai himself says he love blue kayn and its strong, but rhaast is just too strong, nerfing red would have been the best option. when blue came comes at you if ur a mage, an assassin or an ad he will pretty much always win.
Moody P (NA)
: don't try and gaslight me that we were all actually sick in the past and just not diagnosed, millenials are unwell because they eat fast good more than anyone else and their socializing is heavily reliant on faceless social media
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EJga05xE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-26T12:55:03.511+0000) > > don't try and gaslight me that we were all actually sick in the past and just not diagnosed, millenials are unwell because they eat fast good more than anyone else and their socializing is heavily reliant on faceless social media i would personally say just more people "claim" to have mental illness when in reality they just had a bad day and looking for sympathy points. yours works too though.
: > [{quoted}](name=Super Cow Swag,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=VqkMfVQy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-26T19:19:13.260+0000) > > Its an ability that is is considered an AA, it doesn't just proc onhit effects, it also crits, not to mention it is counted as single target instead of aoe. > > > > It needs to be fixed but in the other direction, yasuo q should be considered an aoe. He can heal a lot from stabbing a bunch of minions. It isn't considered an aa, it's an ability that scales down with AS, can crit and procs on hit effects, but it still is an ability.
then why does jax e block gangplank q lmao
: Reav3 Will Pantheon stay left handed?
from what i understand, it was common practice for anyone wielding a shield to use their right hand *if they were right handed* because you would rather have your stronger side holding your defense "a good defense is a good offense"
: > [{quoted}](name=Kitsune Kawaii,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sOkGWhkn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-25T17:37:36.227+0000) > > What the f### > > That was too much dmg for an assassin against a Tank that counters AD champions and has 4 Armor items with an HP item > > I know you played it too well but how is that fair He only counters AD champions while his W is up, and zed went on him after his w was moslty down and zeds full combo with landing everything still barely brought him below 50% HP. The rest was just zed kiting. Zed has two tank killing items as well. So when you think about it, especially when you consider zeds full combo with everything landing still at best did 50% of his HP while rammus’ defensive steroid was down, it seems fairly reasonable to me. Not to mention, this was a skirmishing situation where rammus didn’t even focus the zed initially. Rammus was also feared by fiddle so he couldn’t even directly attack zed. If rammus had taunted zed with w active, he would’ve melted zeds health bar with almost no damage done to him. I’ll pose you a better question: why do you think a tank should be allowed to just straight up ignore someone that has committed entirely to damage and tank shredding? You’re also ignoring that rammus practically gibbs the Kai’Sai (he did get some help from Darius but most of that damage was from rammus). Why don’t you have a problem with a tank building no damage items and doing that? There’s so much hypocrisy and bias here, it’s not even funny.
the zed actually did his whole combo while rammus' W was active lmao
: When mods get their mod card
the last line is so accurate it hurts
Zraebiel (NA)
: Bring Bans Back To ARAM (Poll)
be careful, they might consider this low effort xd
Áery (NA)
: It’s not a bug he’s been doing this for some while now as it suppose to fit in with his explorer kind of lore. As far as I can remember he’s been doing this as far back as S6 to my recollection.
just because its been around doesnt make it a non issue.
: > [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hfGfxjel,comment-id=0009000100010002,timestamp=2019-04-20T09:43:59.740+0000) > > This thread isn't about the mods doing their jobs. It's about each member of the mod team applying their personal interpretation of the rules, with incredibly inconsistent results. And the response is always "we're just volunteers" or "we'll discuss that" or "it wasn't my decision but we don't like contradicting each other" and you don't improve your processes. > > Boards is a cesspit of cliques, and the mod team's poor teamwork makes enforcement feel random at best and biased at worst... which makes it very similar to the old forums, minus the Page Two charm. you are incorrect. the moderators discuss our decisions on the discord. also the mod here literally gave you a reason why it was deleted (and yes i disagree with it but we are not a hive mind. we are humans with different ideas and personality.). there are gray areas in rules and society. that cant be changed therefore interpretation happens
> [{quoted}](name=Rowanstar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hfGfxjel,comment-id=00090001000100020000,timestamp=2019-04-20T11:47:44.066+0000) > > you are incorrect. the moderators discuss our decisions on the discord. also the mod here literally gave you a reason why it was deleted (and yes i disagree with it but we are not a hive mind. we are humans with different ideas and personality.). there are gray areas in rules and society. that cant be changed therefore interpretation happens you disagree with another mods reason for deleting a thread. And that right there is why everyone hates mods, you guys dont even have ground set rules.
: Who the fuck is "you guys" i never complained about mobility. And the fact that a champ doesnt have mobility doesnt mean they're not broken damage wise lmao. Just look at Zoe.
dont you know, if you had the abilitie to one shot all 5 people but you had no mobility you would be balanced, dummy.
: Rakan
the changed have been altered, now he cant use w and e during the cast time, 0.5 seconds.
: Love that upvote bot tho, That aside, yeah, I agree, it shouldn't penalise you if you return to the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Ashryver Queen ,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tkTykX9x,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-14T06:03:31.707+0000) > > Love that upvote bot tho, > That aside, yeah, I agree, it shouldn't penalise you if you return to the game. i guess it was the downvote bots too
nelogis (EUW)
: She wouldn't be garbage tho, she would go back to leveling Q up (maybe I don't know) and it would be the same as pre Q buff. A lot of champs are tied to specific level requirements to unlock a huge power budget. Darius lvl 16 GP lvl 13 Kayle lvl 16 Tristana Passive Mundo lvl 11 / 16 To a certain extend Syndra passive Kassadin lvl 16 Unlocking power trough levels isn't something new or dangerous to explore. Just because Kayle is a problem doesn't mean the whole concept is a problem.
gp is garbage, darius does not need level 16 lol, kayle is a horrible design, mundo is terrible besides being overbuffed with q and e damage. and kass is completely broken at 16. and tristanas passive puts her around caitlyn range at level 13 i believe, where before that she outranges most other adc's.
nelogis (EUW)
: How about we switch Vaynes Passive and Silver bolts to make her damage more level dependant
i hate the vayne buffs that happened over time as much as anyone else, but these changes are kinda pure garbage, kind of the same reason why people hate kayle. making a champ who is shit early game and becomes insta 1v5 just because she leveled up is terrible game design. just revert the buffs and move on
: Is YOUR name OFFENSIVE???????
Jamaree (NA)
: I miss his old voice too, but I think they retired it BECAUSE he died and are just being respectful.
i feel like keeping it in would have been more respectful, seems pretty backwards.
Shigbee (NA)
: {{champion:103}} is the staple mid laner. Good all arounder and isnt touched to much that i know of.
ye ahri is who i pick anytime im put midlane by autofill, can literally never go wrong picking it.
Rioter Comments
CLG ear (NA)
: "why can't Syndra be real and step on me"
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EsQhlZEI,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-05T23:43:19.072+0000) > > "why can't Syndra be real and step on me" LMAO
Thuban (NA)
: You weren't hacked little one, you were pwned. Get it right. Practice safer account habits. Figure out why you got pwned, and take action to prevent it from happening again. Account theft 9/10 your fault. Riot's security is pretty top notch. It will take some serious skill, and time getting in far enough to steal just one account. if at all possible. Which isn't worth the effort. Large difference between "hacked" and "sniffed" or "stolen" https://haveibeenpwned.com/
: ADC's I love supporting as Pyke: {{champion:119}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:67}} They all are able to capitalize on my plays. And they are able to snowball really well. So if I get them a kill or two they can take over the game and make it easier to get them more kills. Supports I hate playing against: {{champion:25}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:26}} Morgana can black shield my Q engage. I just hate how she makes me lose my tempo. Other than that shes not bad. Soraka can save people from my ult at the last moment leaving me dead in the water. Same with Zil
you do not wanna go up against fiddle support as pyke, his silence fucks ur q, and his q fucks ur everything ,its just aweful
: didnt hear this guys name in ages, dont even know who he is. well i guess a shaco main whos toxic.
toxic doesnt describe shaclone, hes bottom of the barrel scum who 24/7 complains about anything and everything,every second tells riot to kill them selves, says they are a tumor, says they should get cancer, bans the few viewers he gets because they criticize him for it. the guy needs some serious help lol
Moody P (NA)
: highly cringe perspective, reflect on yourself
The number 1 victim on the boards is calling someone else cringe. cringe
: All those delusional vayne mains right now
uh, vayne mains were telling riot those buffs were r%%%%%ed and were going to break her, i being one of them lol.
: Its inappropriate buddy. Grow up and change your name to something a little kid won't use. You're not going to talk about what kind of sexually explicit videos you watch around your family or in public to a stranger in the middle of the street but you're going to announce it in a game? Thats hypocrisy tbh. Just because youre anonymous doesn't change that fact. You got suspended for changing your name to something inappropriate again? Lmao. I've got no more words for you. Little kids don't even listen to their parents unless they get beat up. Maybe they should contact your parents lmao
> [{quoted}](name=Original Sin,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IrxbjJ2r,comment-id=0019,timestamp=2019-03-24T22:01:53.043+0000) > > Its inappropriate buddy. Grow up and change your name to something a little kid won't use. You're not going to talk about what kind of sexually explicit videos you watch around your family or in public to a stranger in the middle of the street but you're going to announce it in a game? Thats hypocrisy tbh. Just because youre anonymous doesn't change that fact. You got suspended for changing your name to something inappropriate again? Lmao. I've got no more words for you. Little kids don't even listen to their parents unless they get beat up. Maybe they should contact your parents lmao im christians and your name has the word sin in it, i find that offensive, good luck with the name change buddy
Show more

TeeHeeNamiUwU

Level 199 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion