: @meddler @riot considering the recent zed change.
i completely agree. Riot removing options of champions and creating more linear gameplay actually hurts League of Legends in general rather than it helps.
Voishin (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TeemoHunter1337,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KQdXl38k,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-03-31T16:30:30.818+0000) > if anyone in my team picks bard, i will pick teemo to counter troll them. > i dont care if you are serious with bard > im not going to consider myself bad or troll for doing this. So you're going to troll people who play the champion whether they're trolling or not, and not consider yourself trolling for doing so... even though you've clearly stated twice that you're trolling them... right. You're either extremely stupid or this is a really low class troll thread.
> [{quoted}](name=Voishin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KQdXl38k,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2015-03-31T18:10:39.142+0000) > > So you're going to troll people who play the champion whether they're trolling or not, and not consider yourself trolling for doing so... even though you've clearly stated twice that you're trolling them... right. > > You're either extremely stupid or this is a really low class troll thread. lol i love how u guys are crying that im going to pick teemo when teammate picks bard. get this in ur head. 1. teammate picks bard so we know its gonna be a 4 v 5 2. i pick teemo and play same style as them , if they are useless, i am useless. there is nothing banworthy going on here. i will just play up to their standards. 3. they cry that teemo is useless. and i will keep doing this so that they finally understand bard is useless ,because im not going to pick my main champions with a bard. i dont want the burden of carrying a bard. going 7-0 while my bard goes 0-5 or something. i dont want to do the hard work of carrying a useless bard. so i will pick teemo to play up to the free week bard standards.
: Bard is not a troll champion. He's just very difficult to play correctly, and has huge potential to fail in spectacular ways.
> [{quoted}](name=GaleWinUnleashed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KQdXl38k,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-03-31T16:51:06.213+0000) > > Bard is not a troll champion. He's just very difficult to play correctly, and has huge potential to fail in spectacular ways. im going to make sure the free week bard players understand that bard is difficult to win with.
: if you pick bard this week during his free week in draft modes
i dont care. im not going to consider myself bad or troll for doing this. i just want the free week bard players to know what they are doing by picking bard and ruining 4 ppls games. so i will counter troll the troll bard players with teemo to show them how useful they are. and so hopefully, they can stop picking bard. you guys should thank me for this lol
Linthe (NA)
: 1. So... one bad act begts another. 2. Everyone who picks Bard is a troll. 100% of the time. Guaranteed. Got it. Solid take. /sarcasm
> [{quoted}](name=Linthe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KQdXl38k,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-03-31T16:28:56.909+0000) > > 1. So... one bad act begts another. > > 2. Everyone who picks Bard is a troll. 100% of the time. Guaranteed. > > Got it. Solid take. /sarcasm you seem not to understand my post. i dont care if you are serious with bard, bard is so bad that even a soraka is considered lane bully vs him. if anyone in my team picks bard, i will pick teemo to counter troll them. thats just how its going to be this free week. i want the people to realize how "useful" they are as a bard.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: "stfu"
why do people even say "stfu" to begin with. it just ruins team chemistry. if u dont want to hear someone, mute them. if u got nothing nice to say, dont say it at all. better to be quiet than a jerk.
: Zilean gets a 99% 2.5 second slow that doesn't decay
want to know whats the worst part? zilean gets 99 pct slow spammable debuff while talon still gets a 0.1 slow. at least makes talons slow 0.5 seconds. or scale into 0.5 seconds.
: > [{quoted}](name=TeemoHunter1337,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rKQf5OnT,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-02-11T18:57:21.956+0000) > > yeah just imagine 8 jungle bans > > jarvan , lee sin, vi, rek sai, pantheon, nidalee, nunu, and kha zix. > > > who would the lcs teams pick if those 8 were gone in a 8 ban game. > > probably elise or nocturne or even hecarim. Elise is actually picked over a lot of junglers in the LCS for some reason. Many pro junglers still love her. It's just that she is not as good in SoloQ after the nerfs.
> [{quoted}](name=Därius,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rKQf5OnT,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2015-02-11T19:00:43.655+0000) > > Elise is actually picked over a lot of junglers in the LCS for some reason. > > Many pro junglers still love her. > > It's just that she is not as good in SoloQ after the nerfs. true, i did see some lcs teams pick her but even then they dont have much of an impact one elise in those games and even the casters are wondering why they chose elise. elise is still in a bad spot even in the LCS.
: Riot said they don't want to increase the ammount of Bans because then, you could completely ban out someone in the LCS. I don't see how that's a bad thing, it's almost like Riot likes to see Lee Sin in the LCS over and over and over while Zac is left in the dumpster.
> [{quoted}](name=Därius,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rKQf5OnT,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-02-11T18:50:09.575+0000) > > Riot said they don't want to increase the ammount of Bans because then, you could completely ban out someone in the LCS. > > I don't see how that's a bad thing, it's almost like Riot likes to see Lee Sin in the LCS over and over and over while Zac is left in the dumpster. yeah just imagine 8 jungle bans jarvan , lee sin, vi, rek sai, pantheon, nidalee, nunu, and kha zix. who would the lcs teams pick if those 8 were gone in a 8 ban game. probably elise or nocturne or even hecarim.
Rioter Comments
: if there is a full ranged team vs full melee team in aram
some people didnt get the point of the thread
Rioter Comments
: I can't tell you the number of games I've won where we had 5 melees against 5 ranged. Or where it might have been something like 4 ranged and one melee against 4 melee and one ranged. People need to quit whining, learn how ARAM works and devise a counter strategy as opposed to just following the same build that they looked up on MobaFire back in season 2.
> [{quoted}](name=the Anarchit3cht,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=4wo6hh1k,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-02-09T20:16:16.863+0000) > > I can't tell you the number of games I've won where we had 5 melees against 5 ranged. Or where it might have been something like 4 ranged and one melee against 4 melee and one ranged. People need to quit whining, learn how ARAM works and devise a counter strategy as opposed to just following the same build that they looked up on MobaFire back in season 2. i would like to tell u that this thread has nothing to do with what you just said. this thread was about how a dominating team destroying an unfortunate team with like 50 to 5 kills in ~10 minutes where in post chat people get salty and report said teammates instead of just accepting defeat.
Rioter Comments
: Vlad Troll...
haha it looks like caitlyn damaged 2 people with 1 ult . but i pondered about it for a second and figured outt vlads pool actually takes out 20 pct of his hp. was trippy at first.
: > [{quoted}](name=TeemoHunter1337,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PeTAzkGZ,comment-id=00080004,timestamp=2015-01-08T21:28:56.304+0000) > > its actually harvan lee rek sai I wouldn't put Rek'sai up there. Nunu is far better.
> [{quoted}](name=Annoth84,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PeTAzkGZ,comment-id=000800040000,timestamp=2015-01-08T23:06:18.284+0000) > > I wouldn't put Rek'sai up there. > Nunu is far better. nuh im talking about solo queue. nunu is a terrible pick unless u think u can win within 20 minutes. nunu only works in high high high elo like diamond 3+ or in team ranked 5s. solo queue nunu sucks. espeically plat and below.
: If Lee Sin is broken... Then why is he not even one of the top three jungle champs right now? Jarvan, Vi, Nunu
> [{quoted}](name=Woulfz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PeTAzkGZ,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2015-01-07T19:44:44.536+0000) > > If Lee Sin is broken... > > Then why is he not even one of the top three jungle champs right now? > > Jarvan, Vi, Nunu its actually harvan lee rek sai
: Some Call it Magic, I Call it Good AIm.
> [{quoted}](name=NinjaToad99,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=q339LHh3,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-01-08T19:50:38.776+0000) > > Piercing Light: 50/55/60/65/70 *mana* > > Ardent Blaze: 60 *mana* > > The Culling: 100 *mana* > > Sorry, but it's magic. einstein.
DeusVult (NA)
: There should really be a tank item with the "restore 15% maximum mana back on kill/assist" passive
cZair (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TeemoHunter1337,realm=NA,application-id=WEuoGbmp,discussion-id=UB1Ijth2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-01-07T20:44:49.220+0000) > > as a volibear main. u are doing it wrong. > > start w for finisher + attack speed. > > then e. then q. > > max w--->q-->e in this order. > > volibear with devourer is better than jauggernet. u can get defensive items aftewards but its better to have a lil attack or u are just a meat tank. > > i usually go devourer+triforce+tank > > or devourer+triforce+bork+tank if im fed. When do you gank? also where do you start and where do you end?
> [{quoted}](name=cZair,realm=NA,application-id=WEuoGbmp,discussion-id=UB1Ijth2,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2015-01-08T03:39:09.535+0000) > > When do you gank? also where do you start and where do you end? i start bot side doesnt matter red or blue. because of volibears passive and his kit, he doesnt really get low from the jungle compared to other junglers. usually i wont force myself to gank if i dont see an opportunity, thatll only put me behind. i start bot side camp-->bot side buff--->top buff. i recall get items. come back to get lvl 4 from either side. then try to gank a lane that needs me. once i hit lvl 6+have devourer jungle item. i solo dragon. if im blue side i flash into the dragon pit so enemies dont have vision on me. i ult then 1 v 1 the dragon.
Cerces (NA)
: Leblanc Clone is easy to detect now
leblance passive gives her invisibility. the clone isnt really important to her. it will catch enemeis off guard by 0.5 seconds and thats all it really needs to do. its fine how it is. the invisibility part is what saves leblanc.
brad (NA)
: am i the only one who doesnt want this "zz'rot portal" to be put in the game
i can see supports building it i also find the item unneccasary. a support will build it. put it on either side of the lane to create pressure, then go mid to team fight.
: > [{quoted}](name=TeemoHunter1337,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IbNbd5EM,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-01-07T20:41:51.441+0000) > > maybe in 2 years. > > its too early now bro. and she wont get that update. that sounds like leblanc q+w. which wont really fit with tristana . No she literally is on the official list for the next visual and gameplay update.
> [{quoted}](name=CynicalGiant,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IbNbd5EM,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2015-01-07T23:43:08.670+0000) > > No she literally is on the official list for the next visual and gameplay update. *that sounds like leblanc q+w. which wont really fit with tristana *. i will bet u 200 dollars of rp card that wont be it. tristana doesnt fit with that all. its still gonna be DoT. if not another damage spell, but not what u said.
GGumby (NA)
: Ziggs was Overnerfed
ziggs not overnerfed. its just the assassin meta and other champs can do what he does but better(cc or better late game) things like zed buffs and fizz/azir/xerath/syndra all just overshadow him.
: Need a duo que partner that doesnt feed
if u are in bronze v u dont need a duo. its bronze v. u just need to improve urself. its not hard to hard carry a bronze team.
: Volibear Jungle Question AND Malzahar Mid Question - PLEASE HELP :)
as a volibear main. u are doing it wrong. start w for finisher + attack speed. then e. then q. max w--->q-->e in this order. volibear with devourer is better than jauggernet. u can get defensive items aftewards but its better to have a lil attack or u are just a meat tank. i usually go devourer+triforce+tank or devourer+triforce+bork+tank if im fed.
: > [{quoted}](name=TeemoHunter1337,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IbNbd5EM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-01-07T19:56:10.296+0000) > > what? they arent changing her E. its just a new picture... She is getting a gameplay update along with a visual update
> [{quoted}](name=CynicalGiant,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IbNbd5EM,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-01-07T20:22:54.465+0000) > > She is getting a gameplay update along with a visual update maybe in 2 years. its too early now bro. and she wont get that update. that sounds like leblanc q+w. which wont really fit with tristana .
: How do I figure out what's currently FOTM?
its not hard to figure out. ill make 1 for u without even looking at any data. top lissandra gnar maokai jungle lee sin jarvan rek sai mid zed leblanc azir (would put akali and fizz but shes pretty much banned all games) adc graves vayne caitlyn support janna leona blitzcrank
: inb4 trist's new E is a sticky bomb that explodes if you land your W
what? they arent changing her E. its just a new picture...
: But his W doesn't crit. So wouldn't the crit be a waste?
> [{quoted}](name=Samflash3,realm=NA,application-id=WEuoGbmp,discussion-id=9fQiex6A,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-01-07T19:50:44.629+0000) > > But his W doesn't crit. So wouldn't the crit be a waste? his autoattacks crit.... his w doesnt take off his damage crit from autoattack.
: Should Junglers build Sightstone?
jax also does. he has a longer range on his Q than lee sins w. and its on a 3 second cool down(not even max cdr). when i go sightstone jax jungle. i can escape literally any enemy who comes at me just with ward+hops.
Woook3r (NA)
: Make Pink Wards Easier to Defend. Make them Difficult/Risky to Destroy Solo
: stop with the stupid sona threads
why would i rage about champs? stop being so ignorant and just look at yourself there is too many sona threads. and its not a good thing.
Rioter Comments
: WW is seriously overferfed .
try telling that to the silver noobs who are always 3 months late into ban phase. they still say "ban ww or i feed" like how jax got destroyed and they still wanted to ban jax for the next 3 months.
: Petition to make every champion available in ARAM
+1 i doubt this will get anything to be done though. there are alot of problems in league of legends with tons of threads with upvotes, but rito just never agrees.
: POLL: What is the most common cause of bad games?
3 things. 1. feeder(not someone who lost lane, or someone that is having a bad game, someone that goes 0-10 first 7 minutes of game and u are wondering how someone who is lvl 30 did not know when to stop going at the enemy. 2. afks/dcs (people who do not even connect in the first place or people who dissapear 10 minutes into the game are pretty much GG unless those special games where u can 4 v 5). 3. toxicity(ragers who talk about teammates mistakes, people arguing,people trolling).
: What about religions in Runeterra?
diana moon. leona sun ppl. kayles angel worshippers. there are tons of religions.
rebound2 (NA)
: [GAMEPLAY]Master Yi's Q Cancels Dragon Attacks
its like fizz E. when u do master yi q , its like as if u just dissapeared. the dragon will lose aggro. so its not a bug relax. working as intended.
: Choose your Champion!
{{champion:89}} {{champion:238}} or {{champion:67}} ?
DLeafy (NA)
: You mean like... brand?
> [{quoted}](name=DLeafy,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=ztavALd6,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-01-03T19:05:20.222+0000) > > You mean like... brand? no. like lissandra.
: If Riot had a competition to create a champ...
i want another fire type champion sorta like human torch
: How to succeed LOL in Japan.
Sooko (EUW)
: Why is Yorick removed from the rotation?
its so stupid. out of all 120+ champs. they think yorick is the most annoying uncountered champion. if u ban yorick from FW. might as well ban gnar,teemo, heimerdinger.
: Kassadin & Nashor's Tooth
kassadin is a high cost build champion. by the time ull make your rod of ages , boots, zhonyas, and voidstaff itll be 30 minutes into the game. and so nashors is useless for a late game burst assassin becuz if u do ur combo u wont chase and keep autoing em. ull essentially be wasting nashors passive and only getting 60 ap worth which isnt that much. so no dont build nashors or lifesteal. youll want rod of ages. zhonyas.sorcerer shoes.deathcap.voidstaff.lich bane. no other items can replace any of those except for maybe the lich bane if u really want a Guardian Angel or Banshees Viel instead.
Granrok (NA)
: Let's play "That guy is either going to be awesome, or totally suck!"
for me its a leona. its either going to be that leona that strikes fear into the enemy with her tankyness and CC or its going to be that 0-5-0 leona who constantly misses ult and E's into 5 people and dies immediately. and also a riven. either youre a good riven or a bad riven. either you get first blood and get a double kill when enemy jungler ganks u or u are the 0-11-0 riven that spams spells into enemy without knowing how to really play.
: Laner PSA: How to Prepare Your Lane for a Gank
i hate it when im a zed. and vi sits in the bush 2 minutes for me to initiate, when the enemy is still pushed up. and yeeh i was pinging the overpushed enemy with no flash while vi counter pings me and tells me to initiate which is bad choice. if i go in i have no CC.this enemy will run back causing the gank to fail.if vi goes in she can use Q to smack them or use ult while i can back her up.
Show more

TeemoHunter1337

Level 10 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion