: Don't worry people, solo queue is coming soon™
ExoIce (EUW)
: Permabans due to hacked account
Something I don't understand... how did you get a 14 day ban, if you weren't being toxic? The hacked account had Chat Restrictions, Ok. If you played without raging at your team mates, the restrictions would've gone away. But after you had it back it escalated to a 14 day ban and then a PermaBan? Something not jiving there.
: Just went through the most disgusting loss ever
I heard that facing a pre-made doesn't automatically make you lose lane ... or the game, and in fact premades are typically matched up against players of higher Elo to balance the advantage...
: I wanna play it but am going to wait till its free! It seriously looks like it could break me away from League. Plus it is made by EPIC. These guys can do no wrong - j/s.
Biggest thing I like so far... no meta has emerged, you'll see 2 1 2 / 1 1 1 lane assignments with mass jungling, I've even seen a zerg strat where they lane till 5, then just abandon lanes and zerg everywhere to snowball a lead killing the careless.
Rioter Comments
: A few days off. Came back. Still trolls in Select. Tell me, do you even punish these guys at all?
OP can you please list your extensive programming experience with regard to predicting human negative behavior and how you've managed to prevent negative humans from being on the internet? I can think of over a dozen companies off the top of my head that would like to purchase your algorithm since removing "trolls" is sooo very very easy. Please list your precise steps on how you would counter negative behaviors in League: all I see above is complaining.
Aberrare (NA)
: Winning This Was Very Satisfying
IAmWoralo (EUW)
: I wonder what you mean by that or how you think this conflict would look like?
> [{quoted}](name=IAmWoralo,realm=EUW,application-id=bzRrPGQO,discussion-id=EAEhozRR,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-04-06T17:20:12.199+0000) > > I wonder what you mean by that or how you think this conflict would look like? NA and EU servers are managed separately, have different update cycles, different releases. EU servers could be down, NA is up, but NA is then flooded with EU down server complaint threads... and the community behaviors, from what I have seen are largely different.
: Am I the only one who's happy that Riot firé baconhawk?
I'm never pleased that anyone loses a job. It has a negative impact to their their family, and their future.
angryta2 (EUW)
: New Tattoo
Awesome line work, where is his shop?
PhedX (NA)
: It is impossible to get a 'S' as a support...
The only support I've received consistent S's with is Leona. Supporting as Annie / Morgana regardless of KDA / CS / Wards I seem to be a solid A... but that indicates to me that using typical "mid lane champs" as supports is volunteering for lower rankings.
: Riot explain to me how the fk i can afford runes for 5 types of roles: jg, supp, mid, ad, top?
Focus on a role, get those runes, become an expert in that role and win. While winning you'll get more LP, to start getting rune diversity; profit. At the end of the day, it just takes time. I've been playing for 3+ years... and I still end up buying more runes when I want to try different builds.
: Hextech is just feeding me good stuff.
Wow, nice pulls! All mine have been for champs I already have skins for that I like more... keep hoping for that Hex Annie... I cry all the time.
: Doing Live Network Maintenance (with possible BRIEF Service Disruptions), but no Loss Forgiven?
When someone says Zone Under Construction, and you drive straight into a pot hole... do you then rage? They said maintenance, if you queue'd for a match you knew the risk.
213peocHIT (EUNE)
: why does anivia even exist
Pet Peeve: "One Shot" Meaning... shot... once... if a champ uses MULTIPLE abilities, it's not a "ONE SHOT". A big DPS mage should be able to delete people if they unload their full combo... that's why... you don't let them hit you with it. /themoreyouknow
Pdupreez (EUW)
: MMR
Such dynamic thoughts, much wow.
: Riot you need to look at your team good and hard
Name a single MOBA that has even close to the same players.... :: crickets :: League will have its day, like WoW had it's day, and EQ had it's day before that. One platform always becomes the ten ton gorilla that everyone else tries to keep up with. More and more gamers are moving to Consoles. PC Gaming is losing ground period, not just MOBA's. You cited exactly ZERO specifics as to how they are shooting themselves in the proverbial foot... so your thread, like other generalities of empty facts, will go drifting away.
: i usally always do good in lane
Pet Peeve: Usually (i think that's what you were looking for) impugns that is your typical behavior. Always impugns that you never fail a behavior. So... which is it?
: Man I just love dynamic queue.
You went 4/18/1 and want to blame the queue? So you trolled your game, and are now trolling us... Gr8 B8.
: Its however you wanna take it. Its telling someone they are being a jerk and what will happen. They should stop after. Yall baby toxic people too much. Telling someone with warnign of report isnt bad at all.. doing it over and over is.
Most people take it as a threat. Most people don't respond well to threats. If their behavior is negative, mute them, and report after. Threatening someone rarely amounts to anything positive. It comes across as a "If you don't stop, I'll tell on you!" - which anyone can see that it's patronizing.
GambitCM (NA)
: Surrender at 20... Please no.
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2139306229/202703050?tab=overview They should've surrendered, but didn't. There are games that get wildly out of control, if you're double digit behind in Kills, have no team fight, and don't have late game champs you are depending entirely on the throw, which with how fed our MF and Riven were didn't come up as likely. Having the ability to surrender should always be there, as sometimes it's just a slog that you don't want to try and pull out of.
Boomyy (NA)
: Riot please consider this greatly.
I get mad at customers at work all the time, they are calling technical support, because they don't have the skills to resolve their own issues. If I answered my interactions with "God damnit, I'm just asking you to right click" I'm just a little upset, and that's ok according to your logic because they were being stupid by my level of understanding. Fact of the matter is there's never a reason to treat a customer like that. All summoners are Riots customers, they don't want people being talked down to as that doesn't encourage repeat business. There's no competitive advantage gained by abusing team mates, in the majority of instances players play worse when flamed. It does not matter who started it, in the end, anyone that interacts negatively is a negative to the community regardless of their own "entitlement to be mad". Banning players gives them two options: Roll a new account and reform or don't play anymore. Both of those are wins for the majority of the community that elects to play positively. Riot has let permanently banned players come back in the past, a redemption program. The VAST majority of the players reoffended and were banned again. The system has had great success in removing players that simply cannot treat other people politely. I enjoy knowing that when someone flames me I know I keep quiet, don't rise to the bait, and report them. They will be punished and it's right for them to be punished.
Jaezo (NA)
: How many games of feeding does it take to have Riot ban?
: Katarina Jungle
I'm confused... you ban a players pick intentionally because you want to tell them how to play the game, they go against that, but are then trolls? I don't see the match in your history, so assuming you dodged...
Nebuul (NA)
: Can something be done about players who blindly go through the forum and down-vote everything?
If your morale is tied to a +1 or -1 larger problems are at hand. Did you review the content of all of those posts and determine they were laudable and indeed deserving of a +1? The up and down voting is the communities ability to indicate their opinion of a thread. Assuming that someone is doing it "blindly" is just that... an assumption.
AimzOG (NA)
: I'm personally not restricted on my main account. But I have this smurf that I've had inactive but got a chat ban a while ago. > The majority of the community isn't bothered, because the majority aren't affected at all by this. I disagree. The LoL community in a whole is seen as toxic. There is a fine line most every player balances on between competitiveness and toxicness. 50% of all Ranked players are <S1 and I can asure you won't be able to go into a game without someone flaming. Also the main focus of the post is that there is no clear "reform" process. This is what Riot needs to fix.
> [{quoted}](name=AimzOG,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WEsqjff7,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-03-18T18:42:58.192+0000) > Also the main focus of the post is that there is no clear "reform" process. This is what Riot needs to fix. Common misconception that a software company needs to fix human behavior. Reality is it shouldn't be a problem, but the Internet Generation believes that the anonymity it provides gives them carte blanc to treat people like garbage. Fact of the matter is, it's not acceptable human behavior, never has been.
AimzOG (NA)
: This need attention
> [{quoted}](name=AimzOG,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WEsqjff7,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-03-18T18:16:54.047+0000) > > To start I want to encourage all of you Redditors to not down-vote this just because you don&#039;t agree with what I&#039;m about to say. > > The hextech crafting is a awesome thing, however it has a bunch of people, most of the community I&#039;d say, flustered, because if you have had any form of warning (chat ban) and a ban in general in the past up to 4 months, you are ineligible to benefit from this knew system. I downvoted and here's why: The majority of the community isn't bothered, because the majority aren't affected at all by this. My suggestion is that you can't have the pudding if you don't eat your meat. Play nice, don't flame, don't rise to bait - some day the restriction will go away. Simple.
: ineligible for loot
Might want to review this thread below - op says he was chat restricted three months ago... which players are inelgible for loot if restricted in the last... three months... it's your thread btw... so... five months might be an exaggeration by you... http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/khzANGb2-my-chat-restriction
: Very Wrongfully Banned
> [{quoted}](name=So u got banned,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=G2vMnKE6,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-03-18T15:37:33.493+0000) > > I wasn&#039;t talking really until he instigated me. I'm sure you know, but "He started it" didn't even work in Kinder... Take this 14 day ban as a major warning to reform. Don't rise to the bait of people that are being abusive... (and WW can absolutely gank pre6.... if nothing other than to force the opponent to back up for a minute, just take a path through mid lane on the way to get scuttle or cross camps).
: (NEW IDEA) 1 Free Kill at the beginning of every match
: > [{quoted}](name=TeemoJenkins,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=MmM5dEYR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-18T14:54:19.926+0000) > > Umm... Blizzard has one of the most aggressive player ban programs in the industry. There was a time where Blizzard banned over 10,000 accounts in a single week due to ToS violations. I haven't played HotS competitively at all, so don't know how the afk system works, but having an AFK is essentially a loss in HotS as they can split push you to death and you can't contest objectives, just like League. > > Overwatch is fun, the champs are interesting, I don't see it becoming the "new hot thing" - it's a niche game. We see dozens of threads about toxicity because some people believe that verbally abusing people on the internet is "normal behavior" - it's not. The hype is pretty real. I think it'll find it's niche as basically Blizzard's TF2 except it has substantial differences to offer as well as probably ranked play.
> [{quoted}](name=Genova Fearbane,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=MmM5dEYR,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-03-18T15:08:03.319+0000) > > The hype is pretty real. I think it'll find it's niche as basically Blizzard's TF2 except it has substantial differences to offer as well as probably ranked play. Oh I'm gonna buy it, there's no doubt, friend of mine was on Alpha and loves it - watched some of the videos and the game just feels like it lacks identity, it's not a FPS, it's not an RTS, it's not a Moba, it's something new and interesting. We'll see how it goes.
Bhalz (NA)
: Past behavior kepps me away from chest?
Umm... Blizzard has one of the most aggressive player ban programs in the industry. There was a time where Blizzard banned over 10,000 accounts in a single week due to ToS violations. I haven't played HotS competitively at all, so don't know how the afk system works, but having an AFK is essentially a loss in HotS as they can split push you to death and you can't contest objectives, just like League. Overwatch is fun, the champs are interesting, I don't see it becoming the "new hot thing" - it's a niche game. We see dozens of threads about toxicity because some people believe that verbally abusing people on the internet is "normal behavior" - it's not.
SuperAlggu (EUNE)
: Reconnect does nothing.
If it's a new computer, likely Windows 10, the firewall is pretty stingy out of the box. Need to either add League as an exception to the firewall or disable it.
: kinda bs
If your client is regularly crashing, you really should do the repair in the Settings menu before trying to play again...
: No it isn't. It's Deep Terror Nami.
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BGoMlZgZ,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2016-03-18T01:38:34.136+0000) > > No it isn't. > > It's Deep Terror Nami. I lol'd...
: Keep Getting Banned!!! Why??!!
> [{quoted}](name=steezyvanny,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BGoMlZgZ,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-03-17T20:19:57.676+0000) > > i say pls report the troll That's harassment and will get you reported.
: How come hextech crafting is only in na at the moment?
.... notes very clearly say it'll be coming online in other regions soon.... takes time to push updates to servers...
Aerothal (NA)
: When do we get a "OWNED SKINS" tab in the client?
I'd like to see it too! In addition to that, add a "You don't have this skin, it goes on Sale in X" for when the skin sales are announced.
: Riot, if you really want to tackle the immense toxicity in this community, you need to take a stand
: Can I play league on a chromebook?
Chromebook's don't operate on Windows, they use a proprietary Chrome OS, which in only rare instances are Chrome versions of application made. So for "Play" means - you can watch youtube.
: First time getting banned since starting pre season one story
Never rise to the bait; people that feel entitled to flame have never been punished or they are in progressive punishments. Flame once, advise that their feedback is noted, and you will try harder. Flame twice; mute and report - that's my personal process every match. There are some people that will flame for absolutely nothing, and no good comes of responding or even listening to them. Before people say "But muh team communication" - Nope, if they started flaming, they decided to stop playing tactically and flame - that's not team communication.
iiTyrone (NA)
: Please create Wood Division
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=iityrone http://wardscore.loltools.net/?name=iiTyrone&region=na Your CS is rarely over 5... your KDA is rarely above 2 to 1.... your warding is sub-par at best... tell me more about how it's your team mates dragging you down?
simple2 (EUNE)
: Lets talk about Permanent Suspensions (!)
You have to make a new account every time... you're right, it doesn't "stop you" but most people would recognize that being negative towards others doesn't help you win... just gets you banned... again. Can't take a horse to water, and can't make ignorant people aware. Such is life.
Spookÿ (NA)
: A message to Riot.
Since you provided zero details, I'll answer with zero details: Tanks are just fine. Actually, let's go one step further... or not, looking at your match history don't see any matches Mundo or Malphite... sooo... /endthread.
: What's Laughing Fish's Favorite Food?
{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: > [{quoted}](name=AraMoOse,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1BmHowd5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-03-11T17:28:43.603+0000) > > "I got permabanned for going off on an xerath" > > That is all that is relevant. Don't go off on people. Their behavior is their problem, they will deal with the consequences. Your behavior... is your problem. Well, he didn't get permabanned for going off on an xerath. He got permabanned for having a long history of toxic behavior. So it's probably deserved. ---- But that aside, there is a problem with your logic here when 60% of all League games have toxicity in them and everyone else is expected to stay quiet despite the fact of dealing with at least 1 toxic person per game in 60% of games. CSGO's system is far from perfect, it's kinda bad too in its own way, but at least in CSGO you're allowed to talk back to the toxic person.
> [{quoted}](name=xXSobek1337Elite,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1BmHowd5,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-03-11T17:33:36.925+0000) > > Well, he didn't get permabanned for going off on an xerath. He got permabanned for having a long history of toxic behavior. So it's probably deserved. > > ---- > > But that aside, there is a problem with your logic here when 60% of all League games have toxicity in them and everyone else is expected to stay quiet despite the fact of dealing with at least 1 toxic person per game in 60% of games. > > CSGO's system is far from perfect, it's kinda bad too in its own way, but at least in CSGO you're allowed to talk back to the toxic person. One of my main reasons I don't play CS GO anymore- kid screaming about whatever random shit comes into their heads over voice chat.... Mute them, they get kicked, and rejoin and do it again. Not worth dealing with it, so I disable all voice. It was happening in the majority of my games, got tired of it, so I just stopped playing.
: I Want the Xerath on my team Permabanned as well as a punishment to the enemy vi.
I want to be the king of all antiquity and wear a shiny hat!
: vayne top is cancer
Kid should grow up. OP.
Im Banke (EUNE)
: banned for hack
So... you're innocent of one infraction of the terms of use, but guilty of another... so... still banned.
: Guy adds me after game to tell me I should die of disease.
Fun fact: If you don't accept people, they can't message you.
Show more

TeemoJenkins

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion