: Why do you let people say things like "EZ"
Zed genius (EUNE)
: This doesn't necessarily mean anything though. It's just an IGN Edit: Also "Chick" could be a short for chicken, or it literally means a newly hatched bird.
> [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VZHbWWiF,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-10-18T18:21:26.675+0000) > > This doesn't necessarily mean anything though. It's just an IGN > > Edit: Also "Chick" could be a short for chicken, or it literally means a newly hatched bird. I like chickens
: > [{quoted}](name=Pumpedhero,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5NPK27w1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-17T23:46:52.935+0000) > > Yea, the report system is more tuned for snowflakes nowadays.. its alot more stricter nowadays than it use to be, its riduculous.. but I just try to mute everybody the moment 1 thing comes up. Well, if they're going to be that strict that's the only thing you really can do. If you die there's like a 50% chance someone will try to start a fight in the chat, and you're supposed to just say "Sorry for being bad" or get reported.
> [{quoted}](name=Scarefish,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5NPK27w1,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-17T23:55:31.236+0000) > > Well, if they're going to be that strict that's the only thing you really can do. If you die there's like a 50% chance someone will try to start a fight in the chat, and you're supposed to just say "Sorry for being bad" or get reported. Ya it's an actual joke, I got permad for telling someone flaming all game to learn how to mid and if they didn't spend all game typing maybe they would have won the lane. But you know I'm the toxic one or something like that because I didn't say thank you for flaming me all game, you are right I am bad, if you want I can suck you off too so riot doesn't ban me.
: Question about my Ban
You can't even say "learn how to mid" to someone toxic on your team I got permad for saying it after my 2 week, literally turn off chat everygame cause everything you say can and will be used against you :)
Beep4Boop (EUW)
: Fellas in your opinion is this ban worthy ?
Technically speaking yes what you said is considered toxic, I disagree though and should definitely not deserve a ban. I got permad on my main for something similar.
: Some guy called me a "dumb wh*re* and other horrifically degrading names ....
: nope. this is what happens when no1 keeps score and every1 gets a trophy, you get banned for "arguing". its a joke honestly and i just cant fathom why riot doesnt understand that this game frustrates people and sometimes u just gotta get the poison out. other than they dont actually play the game as much + the Riot tag in their name obviously makes people in their games behave differently when they do play. they got ur money tho so they just dont care. my advice, make a new account, turn off game chat, and never spend a dime on a riot games product ever again.
> [{quoted}](name=Kàtárìnã,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hzfYmxAG,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-10-18T10:27:20.363+0000) > > nope. this is what happens when no1 keeps score and every1 gets a trophy, you get banned for "arguing". its a joke honestly and i just cant fathom why riot doesnt understand that this game frustrates people and sometimes u just gotta get the poison out. other than they dont actually play the game as much + the Riot tag in their name obviously makes people in their games behave differently when they do play. they got ur money tho so they just dont care. my advice, make a new account, turn off game chat, and never spend a dime on a riot games product ever again. Ya just playing on my baby account, all the poor kids that have to play against me until I get back to my elo aren't very happy lol. No more money spending until they fix their joke of a system.
Fegone (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Teemos Tittiees,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hzfYmxAG,comment-id=000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-18T04:57:37.169+0000) > > I understand how it works and that due to my prior toxicity, the barrel was filled. The fact that minor negativity over filled the barrel is what I think is unfair. Like I was genuinely pretty toxic before my 2 week, but I stopped. And now due to this incident of minor negativity I lose my account. Just think its a bit unfair, like I even hit an honor checkpoint which should at least drain the barrel a little so to speak. Reaching a checkpoint should drain that barrel? So that you can be toxic again (only if just a little bit) , without getting banned? Don't say that's not what you meant, because that's EXACTLY what you meant with this statement. You want that checkpoint to drain your barrel so you can afford being a little toxic without getting banned. Excuse me, but do you even hear yourself? If you're not acknowledging your problem here and can't see why this ban was justified, then you will never learn from it and you won't reform. Riot thinks its justified. By looking at comments and up/down votes in this thread I can see the community thinks it's justified. You're SOL with your opinion.
> [{quoted}](name=Fegone,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hzfYmxAG,comment-id=0001000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-18T15:39:01.379+0000) > > Reaching a checkpoint should drain that barrel? So that you can be toxic again (only if just a little bit) , without getting banned? > Don't say that's not what you meant, because that's EXACTLY what you meant with this statement. You want that checkpoint to drain your barrel so you can afford being a little toxic without getting banned. > > > Excuse me, but do you even hear yourself? If you're not acknowledging your problem here and can't see why this ban was justified, then you will never learn from it and you won't reform. > Riot thinks its justified. By looking at comments and up/down votes in this thread I can see the community thinks it's justified. > You're SOL with your opinion. That is what I meant, because I don't think I should be banned over a negative comment to someone that was actually toxic. It's not justified to lose a whole account, because of some minor negativity. Someone can be negative without being toxic, you do know that right. If someone's negative in a game that doesn't make them a toxic player in general. I mean the people voting on this thread thinks saying your bad is ground for bans, so unfortunately most of the opinions on this board make me chuckle.
Fegone (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Teemos Tittiees,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hzfYmxAG,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-14T18:14:26.408+0000) > > I didn't take it as "yay, back to flaming". I've been much less toxic since my 2 week and generally avoid using chat most of the time, I even hit a checkpoint up in my honor level. I was the one being trash talked all game by multiple teammates and yes there was a little negative back talk, but I wouldn't say I deserve to lose my account over it. You don't grasp the concept of how this system works, do you? You didn't lose your account because of that minor flame. Not at all. You lost your account because of all the toxicity you spread UP TO this (minor) flame / back talk. Imagine each player has a barrel that can fill up with water. Every time you're toxic, Riot puts a cup of water in it. Over time, you accumulate enough water for it to reach toe top rim of the barrel. This is when Riot gave you a 2 week ban and said: You filled up your toxicity barrel, you're too totxic, we don't want you. BUT!! we give you one more chance, as long as the water stays at the rim, or goes down, but at least does NOT run over the barrel and spill on the floor, you can continue to play. What did you do? You added a teaspoon of water. Not a lot. Very very little. But since you water was on the rim, that teaspoon of water made the barrel spill over and water landed on the floor. If water lands on the floor -> Permaban.
> [{quoted}](name=Fegone,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hzfYmxAG,comment-id=00010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-17T18:26:52.367+0000) > > You don't grasp the concept of how this system works, do you? > You didn't lose your account because of that minor flame. Not at all. > > You lost your account because of all the toxicity you spread UP TO this (minor) flame / back talk. > > Imagine each player has a barrel that can fill up with water. Every time you're toxic, Riot puts a cup of water in it. Over time, you accumulate enough water for it to reach toe top rim of the barrel. This is when Riot gave you a 2 week ban and said: You filled up your toxicity barrel, you're too totxic, we don't want you. BUT!! we give you one more chance, as long as the water stays at the rim, or goes down, but at least does NOT run over the barrel and spill on the floor, you can continue to play. > > What did you do? You added a teaspoon of water. Not a lot. Very very little. But since you water was on the rim, that teaspoon of water made the barrel spill over and water landed on the floor. > If water lands on the floor -> Permaban. I understand how it works and that due to my prior toxicity, the barrel was filled. The fact that minor negativity over filled the barrel is what I think is unfair. Like I was genuinely pretty toxic before my 2 week, but I stopped. And now due to this incident of minor negativity I lose my account. Just think its a bit unfair, like I even hit an honor checkpoint which should at least drain the barrel a little so to speak.
: > [{quoted}](name=psychicclown,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dHa7uxEN,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-17T11:54:56.088+0000) > > I agree, everyone on this board is actualy toxic af lmao my apolagies. they are more passive agressive than post it notes Is it snowing, cause I see a lot snowflakes around here.
> [{quoted}](name=Teemos Tittiees,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dHa7uxEN,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-10-17T17:25:29.674+0000) > > Is it snowing, cause I see a lot snowflakes around here. Anyone who disagrees with me on this forum and says their own opinion should be banned for toxicity because that's how Riot views it.
: I agree, everyone on this board is actualy toxic af lmao my apolagies. they are more passive agressive than post it notes
> [{quoted}](name=psychicclown,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dHa7uxEN,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-17T11:54:56.088+0000) > > I agree, everyone on this board is actualy toxic af lmao my apolagies. they are more passive agressive than post it notes Is it snowing, cause I see a lot snowflakes around here.
: > [{quoted}](name=Teemos Tittiees,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=yn7FfRjy,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-17T08:16:20.167+0000) > > Ya I used to be toxic, but after my 2 week ban I pretty much cut it out. > [{quoted}](name=Teemos Tittiees,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=yn7FfRjy,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-17T08:16:20.167+0000) > > **pretty much** so this implies that you still are toxic AND YOU KNOW IT. After your 14 day suspension you were told that ANY negativity would result in a perma ban, not 'pretty much no negativity' you ban is justified and you have no one to blame but yourself, stop spamming your sob story all over the forums, you earned it.
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=yn7FfRjy,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-17T11:15:04.252+0000) > > so this implies that you still are toxic AND YOU KNOW IT. After your 14 day suspension you were told that ANY negativity would result in a perma ban, not 'pretty much no negativity' > > you ban is justified and you have no one to blame but yourself, stop spamming your sob story all over the forums, you earned it. Lmao there's a difference between genuinely being a toxic player and saying something a little negative. If you think saying a negative comment to a toxic player that was flaming all game is reason someone should lose an account, you're delusional. Ya I get that they say any negativity post 2 week is an automatic ban, but that already is flawed.
: >They won't, plenty of accounts with $1k + into them that they have no problem banning for ~~the dumbest~~ **toxic** reasons. They don't give a fuck **about flamers and their personal opinions and/or prefferances** ftfy
> [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8uqkXe3l,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-10-17T13:17:18.727+0000) > > ftfy Nope, they ban for some dumb reasons sometimes.
: One instance of flaming people isn't going to get you permabanned. If you got to that point it's because you were doing it repeatedly and consistently over a long period of time.
> [{quoted}](name=AarkTheDragon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=yn7FfRjy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-17T08:07:56.520+0000) > > One instance of flaming people isn't going to get you permabanned. > > If you got to that point it's because you were doing it repeatedly and consistently over a long period of time. Ya I used to be toxic, but after my 2 week ban I pretty much cut it out. Even got to the next honor level checkpoint, but because I was the slightest bit negative to someone that flamed me for an entire game, I end with the perma ban. I get being on thin ice after the 2 week, but by no means was I the toxic one that game. The system is flawed.
: matchmaking
Nothing you can do about it aside from play champs that can 1v9. 99% of the time the rest of your team will lose whatever they're playing.
: My ban
League of Legends the game where you can state facts about the current situation and get perma banned because you might hurt someone's feelings. If you're sensitive to a score board, you probably shouldn't be playing competitive games.
: XD
Ya it's a joke. I just got my og 8 year account permad because I got flamed then told the flamer they suck mid and they were too busy typing to see their lane. Like wtf this "context doesn't matter, negativity is negativity" should not be grounds to permanently ban someones account, its a fucking joke.
: Sadly Riot probably would if you paid them, even then they wont and I highly doubt anything will change with the ridiciouls system.
> [{quoted}](name=psychicclown,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8uqkXe3l,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-17T04:55:22.119+0000) > > Sadly Riot probably would if you paid them, even then they wont and I highly doubt anything will change with the ridiciouls system. They won't, plenty of accounts with $1k + into them that they have no problem banning for the dumbest reasons. They don't give a fuck.
: Perma Ban Appeal and misconception of ban
Auto ban system is a joke. People are literally allowed to troll games, but if you respond to a troll it's grounds to get permad. A complete joke.
: I've never been chat restricted before in the 7 years playing this game. Just trying to teach you the rules.
> [{quoted}](name=YoshiMatrix,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hzfYmxAG,comment-id=00080000000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-17T04:51:36.926+0000) > > I've never been chat restricted before in the 7 years playing this game. Just trying to teach you the rules. According to the rules, you're flaming me.
: This game is filled with sensitive ass people whose parents failed them. They grew up playing pay to play sports, getting things handed to them, and getting bullied. Not "flaming" but stating facts lol, literally no point of all chat being in the game if you cant banter. Even the damn mute function is pointless.
> [{quoted}](name=DreBeatTheGutz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7EsFo0pe,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-17T02:43:02.572+0000) > > This game is filled with sensitive ass people whose parents failed them. They grew up playing pay to play sports, getting things handed to them, and getting bullied. Not "flaming" but stating facts lol, literally no point of all chat being in the game if you cant banter. Even the damn mute function is pointless. Seriously, you can’t quote the scoreboard or say a fact that’s happening in the game because you might hurt someone’s feelings lmao. Why riot agrees and bans off people because of it is a complete joke.
Kayote (NA)
: Is there a way to get your money back on League? (My innability to play League due to Arthritis)
I wish I could say there was. They only care about your money, not you.
: Isnt it bannable? >Just being a dick to everyone should be bannable
> [{quoted}](name=Ebonmaw,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BMwzrz1B,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-16T19:48:15.298+0000) > > Isnt it bannable? It is bannable and so is talking back to someone who is being a dick. Half the people complaining on these boards got flamed said something negative back and got banned for negativity lmao.
Sęan (NA)
: Auto ban mistake?
Lmao it’s not a mistake, just riots joke of a system. Someone can flame and troll, but if you talk back to them at all and say they’re toxic then according to riots rules you’re the toxic one because you didn’t mute them. I got banned for telling someone that flamed me all game that they’re mid was disgusting and they were too busy typing to pay attention to their lane. Current state of the ban system is an actual joke.
: The AI isn't worse, they just programmed it to be much more sensitive. The Riot punitive system as it is, is a complete joke and it's there to protect the 5% that get triggered by you calling them bad in a video game. If the tribunal came back today, League of legends has been forced into a club penguin-esque environment, and people are used to it by now, so you saying "bro you are so dog shit, why even queue ranked if you're going to troll, go back to bots" is enough for you to get a 14 day suspension and a perma ban.
> [{quoted}](name=Blue Shift,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YNVGwoMw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-16T22:03:12.983+0000) > > The AI isn't worse, they just programmed it to be much more sensitive. The Riot punitive system as it is, is a complete joke and it's there to protect the 5% that get triggered by you calling them bad in a video game. > > If the tribunal came back today, League of legends has been forced into a club penguin-esque environment, and people are used to it by now, so you saying "bro you are so dog shit, why even queue ranked if you're going to troll, go back to bots" is enough for you to get a 14 day suspension and a perma ban. Lmfao this is so true and exactly what I think of this bs sensitivity. I literally got flamed at for an entire game and my worst response was learn how to mid, your mid is disgusting, and you were too busy typing to pay attention to your lane so I’m considered the toxic flamer and got permabanned because of it. This new system is an actual joke. Ya they can catch more flamers, but at the same time they’re banning off people that actually care about the game and I’ve seen so many others banned for trying to defend themselves against toxic trolls.
: Ranked behavior feedback
If someone is playing bad they don’t care. If it’s on purpose they do care, but still probably won’t do anything about it.
Rioter Comments
: I missed you all
Can I screenshot my perna banned account lmao
Raid3n (EUNE)
: Nerf yi
Yi is easy wins, favorite champ <3
: 2nd Accounts/ Smurfs everywhere and matchmaking
They’re busy banning their old player base so it’s bound to happen.
pâk (NA)
: Account breach punishment
The ban system for chat follows the chat bans, then 2 week, then perma ban. Cheating I’m assuming is means for auto ban.
Rioter Comments
TheCrazyBoy (EUNE)
: rip ranked rewards... , i haven't got a punishmet in years... , got almost lv 4 honor and got burned for not even swearing cause "toxicity" , weirds what means toxicity to riot , after 7-8 years of good behaviour idk if that's look cool to gain lv1 honor for standing more than others honorable... , i mean what's the point i lost so much time to be honorable and they just delete all the progress to lv 1 ... , lower than i even start in honor level this season to play.
> [{quoted}](name=TheCrazyBoy,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7EsFo0pe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-15T13:45:28.913+0000) > > rip ranked rewards... , i haven't got a punishmet in years... , got almost lv 4 honor and got burned for not even swearing cause "toxicity" , weirds what means toxicity to riot , after 7-8 years of good behaviour idk if that's look cool to gain lv1 honor for standing more than others honorable... , i mean what's the point i lost so much time to be honorable and they just delete all the progress to lv 1 ... , lower than i even start in honor level this season to play. Beats having your account for 8 years no problems then this season gets perna banned because someone else was flaming you. And because I responded, I’m toxic and should have my account banned. Solid systen.
: Please hurry up and thumbs down this post
Don’t use chat anymore ever, they will perma bam you for literally anything after your 2 week that sounds remotely negative.
: >Oh Look A Rock: 4/21 you deserve to lose >Post-Game Oh Look A Rock: let's take a moment to appreciate the 5/24 rat score shaming is not ok. did you have a 25 game chat restriction recently?
> [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=590Tlj16,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-15T13:33:54.003+0000) > > Oh Look A Rock: let's take a moment to appreciate the 5/24 rat > > score shaming is not ok. did you have a 25 game chat restriction recently? We should just hide the scoreboard, so people don’t feel bad about their gameplay. Also both teams should win no matter what that way everyone can be happy and we will have no more toxicity :)
: Context doesn't matter. You typed a whole essay of flame instead of keeping it short, no one will think you are the victim.
> [{quoted}](name=YoshiMatrix,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hzfYmxAG,comment-id=000800000001,timestamp=2019-10-15T11:45:17.522+0000) > > Context doesn't matter. You typed a whole essay of flame instead of keeping it short, no one will think you are the victim. Lmao asking a question and stating a few facts is flaming I guess. Let alone an essay? My chat feed is one of the shortest ones I've seen on this board, but okay. If that's the case I could say you're flaming me and toxic right now since we are at a disagreement and instead of muting me you keep responding. That's what the logic is apparently.
: Permanent Ban - Think it's fair or not?
I mean that’s the main comment they said in my little report thing. They even admitted it was minor, but because it’s still negative and due to my priors the ban is rightful yada yada
: can you give an example?
> [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hzfYmxAG,comment-id=00080000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T10:47:28.854+0000) > > can you give an example? If I’m being flamed literally all game and my negative response is you type too much learn how to mid. It’s definitely negative, but it doesn’t make me an overall toxic player. The only reason I got banned is because I was actually a toxic player before and was on thin ice. If I didn’t have prior restrictions, I probably wouldn’t even get a chat ban.
: >Explaining the team situation = flaming, talking to someone about what’s happening in game = flaming. Saying gg = probably flaming cause it’s sarcastic and negative false neither of those are flaming by default unless you are rude about it there's adifference between "we're not having a good game guys. we should play safe" and "i'm not the reason we're losing, that 1/5 ashe is". the former is "explaining" and the latter is "blaming" and while both "explain the team situation" and "talk about what is happening in game" only the second one is antagonising. if you're done strawmanning what riot says the problem is, to fit your argument, we'd all apreciate it
> [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WhFMWLyb,comment-id=000300010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T10:43:43.811+0000) > > false > > neither of those are flaming by default unless you are rude about it > > there's adifference between "we're not having a good game guys. we should play safe" and "i'm not the reason we're losing, that 1/5 ashe is". the former is "explaining" and the latter is "blaming" and while both "explain the team situation" and "talk about what is happening in game" only the second one is antagonising. > > if you're done strawmanning what riot says the problem is, to fit your argument, we'd all apreciate it I’m not straw manning anything, riot says the problem is people who are consistently toxic and harmful to other players . And who cares if I quoted the scoreboard, if you actually read the log I wasn’t talking shit about him/her. I was asking why I was the target of flame when no one was doing good and like any real debate, stating facts to back up my question. I wasn’t being hostile in my use of the scoreboard. Like I get if I was talking shit to her and was like hahaha look at your score, ya that would make me toxic.
: there is no context in which being toxic to someone is justified. it doesn't matter if they started it, if they were worse compared to you or whatever else was happening. it's not a contest of who is more toxic than the other. toxic is toxic.
> [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hzfYmxAG,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T06:42:03.491+0000) > > there is no context in which being toxic to someone is justified. it doesn't matter if they started it, if they were worse compared to you or whatever else was happening. it's not a contest of who is more toxic than the other. toxic is toxic. Do you think it’s possible for someone to be negative without being toxic? If you honestly think a negative comment makes someone genuinely toxic then I have to disagree with you.
: Maybe it’s not riots fault
There will always be toxicity especially when teams are a mix of people who play for fun and people who play to win.
: the irony is we had an inter on these boards last week bitching and moaning about unfairness but whatever argument floats your boat, dude
> [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WhFMWLyb,comment-id=000300010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T06:35:31.907+0000) > > the irony is we had an inter on these boards last week bitching and moaning about unfairness > > but whatever argument floats your boat, dude I’m not saying it doesn’t happen, but muuuuch harder for them to pick out inters.
: >To each their own. if despite your perma you still have this mentality i suggest you don't spend any money on your next account because you won't have it for long
> [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WhFMWLyb,comment-id=0002000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T06:21:27.195+0000) > > if despite your perma you still have this mentality i suggest you don't spend any money on your next account because you won't have it for long So you think a single negative comment makes someone a flamer? I won’t have my account for long because I have an opinion about what a flamer is? Not allowed to respond to people, not allowed to have an opinion either apparently. Definitely, not spending a penny more.
zPOOPz (NA)
: That's not how fire works. It gets both of you on fire. So people around you instead of having to avoid one flaming asshole, now they have 2 flaming assholes to avoid getting fire on them.
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WhFMWLyb,comment-id=00020000000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-15T02:42:28.631+0000) > > That's not how fire works. It gets both of you on fire. So people around you instead of having to avoid one flaming asshole, now they have 2 flaming assholes to avoid getting fire on them. A negative comment isn’t flaming though, it is negative yes. Definitely not flaming though. Flaming would be a constant text feed of toxicity. I don’t think responding with a negative comment to someone that is actually flaming makes you a flamer too. To each their own.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Teemos Tittiees,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WhFMWLyb,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-10-14T20:11:52.706+0000) > > Just a simple comparison lmao Except that those things aren't even comparable Is your life in danger when someone flames you? Nope Are you in any way, shape or form in danger when someone flames you? Nope, not really Is flaming them back going to stop the damage from happening? Nope Is flaming them back going to stop any further harm? Nope You know what's going to stop any further harm from happening? Muting and reporting them when the game ends
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WhFMWLyb,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-14T20:39:01.434+0000) > > Except that those things aren't even comparable > > Is your life in danger when someone flames you? Nope > Are you in any way, shape or form in danger when someone flames you? Nope, not really > Is flaming them back going to stop the damage from happening? Nope > Is flaming them back going to stop any further harm? Nope > > You know what's going to stop any further harm from happening? Muting and reporting them when the game ends Your points conflict with each other, don’t really see the message here.
: Clearly being mean. It was fair.
> [{quoted}](name=YoshiMatrix,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hzfYmxAG,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-10-15T01:18:37.868+0000) > > Clearly being mean. It was fair. Out of context yes, but given context no. Who cares about context though.
: Lmfao..
Banned for an actual discussion lmao they should get rid of all chat, can’t say anything without getting the hammer.
: I told my 1/9/1 jg vayne in my Gold 1 promos
Ban system is garbage. You can literally get trolled in your promos, complain to the person literally ruining your game ( the kind of people they supposedly want to get rid of ) but you will be the one banned. It’s a complete joke.
Haunce (NA)
: The automated ban system
Ban system is garbage, anything that can be taken out of context will be taken out of context and considered even the slightest bit of negativity. League of legends the game where if you type in all chat whatsoever you will probably get banned at some point. They should just get rid of all chat if they want everyone to mute each other. No one is allowed to talk to each other or make comments about the game without getting reported so why even have it as a feature.
ponos (NA)
: as long as you type the system doesnt know context sp itll just punish you if reported watched a YT video on this yi who would get pentas every game in low elo than throw the game but never type and guess what... no punishments hmmmmmmmmmmmm
> [{quoted}](name=ponos,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WhFMWLyb,comment-id=0003000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-14T20:25:51.388+0000) > > as long as you type the system doesnt know context sp itll just punish you if reported > watched a YT video on this yi who would get pentas every game in low elo than throw the game but never type > and guess what... no punishments hmmmmmmmmmmmm Ya it's really hard for them to pick up people trolling on purpose, so as long as they don't type it doesn't matter they'll be fine.
Show more

Teemos Tittiees

Level 63 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion