: > [{quoted}](name=HàrrowR,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1zIKEB3r,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2019-09-21T18:52:37.978+0000) > > Please feel free to play adc against all the bullshit in the game like {{champion:84}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:246}} while your support is a mage that couldnt give 2 shits about you and then see the ''supremacy'' of the adcs. Any competent midlaner can carry twice as hard by ganking, dealing more damage than the actual adc while also being completely self-sustained . > > If I had to choose over a 3/0 kata in my team or a 3/0 varus i wouldnt have to think for a second Yeah, that's why the top half of the ranked ladder are ADC mains. Get the fuck out of here, Katarina hasn't even seen LCS play in years. Caitlyn+ yummi or xayah+rakan is some of the most disgusting cancer that exists in this game. Too bad the same adc morons who want to solo sidelane because they want the devs to balance ADC's as if they weren't a 2 man lane get mad when an assassin does what it's supposed to do and you don't have a sona/yuumi/alistair/rakan/ nautilus CC'ing them to death in teamfights. Not to mention the kind of adc who refuses to get GA, PD and tabis in a game with an assassin in it. The same kind of people who refuse to buy mercurial scimitar on a game with morde/malzahar/warwick/vi in it or maw of malmortius against an AP heavy team.
"Literal top half of the ranked ladder are ADC mains" -> lies. They're all jungle mains, followed by mid mains. X fucking D Actual bullshit and straight up lies that can be proved wrong in 2 seconds. fucking disgusting this boards.
: If they made it so you couldn't smurf in this game high elo would effectively die because nobody would want to climb. For reference, imagine after two months of play you have to play at exclusively X hours, and only get to play 1 game ((and decay at the same time)) a week because the queue times are 30+ minutes. Best part? You just got target banned and can't dodge because of the time wasted.
Well in that case I don't think smurfing can REALLY be punished - in the case where the "smurf" tries their best every game. Those "smurfs" climb pretty close to their actual elo relatively quickly (within 50-100 games maximum). It's the smurfs that intentionally grief games to continue smurfing are the ones that'll be banned.
: I mean, at least it goes to show most of the community is boycotting lcs / competitive play in the first place after seeing the same types of champions being buffed right before worlds every, single, season.
> [{quoted}](name=Tahminatrix ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EWuo8TlZ,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-09-14T00:34:50.106+0000) > > I mean, at least it goes to show most of the community is boycotting lcs / competitive play in the first place after seeing the same types of champions being buffed right before worlds every, single, season. Except this community "boycotting" only loses it like 50 viewers. Whereas LEC finals get 800k viewers, increasing each split for 3 years. Good boycott, idiots.
: Nobody denies Pyke is Assasin. It's his official class. He's Assasin Support. We may discuss how dumb that sounds but you pretend as If Riot was mis-classing him somehow. Support is role, Assasin is class. Kai'Sa is supposed to be assasin/artillery/adc hybrid based on abilities enhanced. Once again, we may discuss it being terrible idea, but it's obvious they aimed for assasin playstyle there given she has isolation aspect. Jax is Diver. He's not the only badly designed Diver with assasin tendencies. Wu, Panth and once in a while Jarvan all built Lethality/Burst-Damage. And they're all Divers.
Except those assassin divers were very 1-dimensional. Very squishy and pretty much a "blow your load and die" champion. Thanks to spear of shojin, Jax gets to enjoy assassin levels of damage & mobility, bruiser levels of survivability, and tank levels of CC. Thanks riot. The item is just plain fucking toxic. Before: flash Jax's E stun, now your ADC can wail on him and he either has to use his next Q to finish off the ADC or make his escape. Since Jax's biggest weakness is being kited/dpsed down from range. Now: flash Jax's E stun, and now his E + Q are back up in 2 seconds. Your ADC will die and have no opportunity to kill him and will just die. And good luck bursting him with aoe spells, especially if he has steraks (or if you can even hit them, since he's Qing around like he's Vayne for some reason).
: > [{quoted}](name=TehRamboCow,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5tz7Q39G,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-12T01:55:34.308+0000) > > They weren't nerfed. At least not their damage. Just admit you were making shit up. Idiot. Yes their damage was nerfed... They used to do more damage as they shot much faster. They nerfed their rate of fire, which IS a direct nerf to their damage output. At one point they buffed their damage, and added a slow. To the point that your inhib towers couldn't be tanked by even the tankiest champs, which imo was a good thing. They then nerfed that back into the ground, to what you have now.
> [{quoted}](name=KnightLakega,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5tz7Q39G,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-12T02:25:27.734+0000) > > Yes their damage was nerfed... > > They used to do more damage as they shot much faster. They nerfed their rate of fire, which IS a direct nerf to their damage output. > > At one point they buffed their damage, and added a slow. To the point that your inhib towers couldn't be tanked by even the tankiest champs, which imo was a good thing. They then nerfed that back into the ground, to what you have now. No it wasn't. And none of the clowns that keep upvoting your shit posts don't respond to me either with a link. xd. Laser turrets were some fuckin trash too. x d though.
: > [{quoted}](name=TehRamboCow,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5tz7Q39G,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-11T21:47:57.702+0000) > > Riot literally buffed turrets. Their damage and their AI. > > So your first statement is a straight up lie, and you got upvoted. Can all the clowns that upvoted you please respond to me? Just want names. Okay, but when was this? And how many more times were they nerfed? Besides, it's no lie that damage has been increased by proxy of cutting defenses. Let's also add that a turret won't even attempt to attack a champion that's walking up to you when you're already behind it until said champion actually deals damage, assuming there's minions around. And even if not, a turret isn't gonna be hitting hard enough to stop the champion from killing you before either dying or walking out, especially after level 6.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5tz7Q39G,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-11T22:01:52.715+0000) > > Okay, but when was this? And how many more times were they nerfed? > > Besides, it's no lie that damage has been increased by proxy of cutting defenses. Let's also add that a turret won't even attempt to attack a champion that's walking up to you when you're already behind it until said champion actually deals damage, assuming there's minions around. And even if not, a turret isn't gonna be hitting hard enough to stop the champion from killing you before either dying or walking out, especially after level 6. They weren't nerfed. At least not their damage. Just admit you were making shit up. Idiot.
: Riot wanted more kills. So they nerfed turrets to reduce the safety they provided. Riot didn't think that was enough. So they continually nerfed defenses while scaling up offense. Riot wanted more flashy plays, so they repeated the above because they forgot that "fun to watch" doesn't equal "fun to play". Now we're in Season 9 where the problems of previous seasons are still abundant because Riot believe that this game is best played as Top Down Call of Duty TDM rather than an objective based MOBA that it was originally designed as.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5tz7Q39G,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-11T15:41:28.391+0000) > > Riot wanted more kills. So they nerfed turrets to reduce the safety they provided. > Riot didn't think that was enough. So they continually nerfed defenses while scaling up offense. > Riot wanted more flashy plays, so they repeated the above because they forgot that "fun to watch" doesn't equal "fun to play". > > Now we're in Season 9 where the problems of previous seasons are still abundant because Riot believe that this game is best played as Top Down Call of Duty TDM rather than an objective based MOBA that it was originally designed as. Riot literally buffed turrets. Their damage and their AI. So your first statement is a straight up lie, and you got upvoted. Can all the clowns that upvoted you please respond to me? Just want names.
GigglesO (NA)
: I thnk assassins are uninteractive
If by assassin you mean: Jax and Renekton, then yes. No skill required 1 shots. Don’t worry about positioning either cause you’re tanky and mobile. God bless.
mark6028 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Beentjes,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5J79eUEr,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-09-05T13:34:42.190+0000) > > I DONT CARE IF PRO PLAY IS BORING NO ONE IS WATCHING IT ANYMORE ANYWAYS > > Nobody is watching... Worlds 2018 — 200 million viewers at once. > Source: https://escharts.com/blog/worlds-2018-final Yeah yeah 187 billion chinese drones watching the MSI final and the proof are two videos of 20 people in a dorm room. Get out of here reddit. If pro play is doing so well now explain to me why riot needs missions as rewards for watching pro play? Why do they keep losing money on LCS despite hilarious entry fees you have to pay to get a place in the LCS? Do you really believe chinese numbers? I believe what i can see and this is LCS finals that gets less viewers than a regular lcs match in season 5 but then the riot drones come out and say it was all view bots. Something that never happens in china amirite`?
More people watch LCS academy games than visit the boards in a month. Lmao. Boards is such a worthless shit hole. Not to mention even though season 9 is shit you’re so fucking biased towards bruisers it’s hilarious. “Give us a place in the game” while the meta in pro play and high elo is literally bruisers every game. Renekton/Irelia/Aatrox mid/top every game. Also bringing Klee, Jax, and even now Fiora back into the meta. X fucking d bruisers are bad btw.
: Riot said we have overnerfed riven. Well you actually overnerfed akali.
Are you serious? Which clown upvoted this thread, please respond to me. The champion is absolutely disgusting game design, and is broken in the highest tiers of play even in SoloQ. She is also decent in low elo which is absurd considering she has one of the highest skill caps in the game and is a mediocre teamfighter/“ARAMer” (and most games in low elo devolve into 5v5 fiestas mid). 47.5% win rate in Plat+ means the champion is busted. She was bonkers when she had a 45% win rate. God bless riot if the actually ever “overnerf” this champion.
Ceazaru (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3XEBO2VA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-17T20:53:21.634+0000) > > I love it when people start screaming about their freedom of speech etc when they get banned. When freedom of speech means that government can't do anything to you for expressing your opinion etc So i guess you'll be okay with silicon valley corporations like google and twitter trying to influence politics by censoring certain things. I know you don't care but enjoy your circle jerk.
> [{quoted}](name=Ceazaru,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3XEBO2VA,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-08-18T02:04:28.375+0000) > > So i guess you'll be okay with silicon valley corporations like google and twitter trying to influence politics by censoring certain things. I know you don't care but enjoy your circle jerk. Well they are allowed to do that.
: Explain to me how Akali is a good team fighter. Every time I see an Akali get fed, she proceeds to dump the lead down the drain come team fights by getting shutdown and then going on a massive death streak unless she can catch people out for 1v1's.
: ***
Long post to just say that you know I’m right. Regardless, there was never any discussion being had. I was telling you the things you were wrong about, you weren't not even responding to anything I said and just reiterating your “point” over and over again because that makes you right. It's a matter of simple ass logic and you’re too dense to understand it. There is no discussion, I am just telling you things you should know, while you keep blabbering about nonsense.
Barkley (NA)
: Actually, if a game is at a stable popularity and not losing popularity, the trend will be stable -- because that's how trends work. That's literally the definition of a trend. More popular = upward Less popular = downward Nothings changing = stable. If you pulled out a textbook and looked up the definition of a trend, that's what you'd find. You're not even trying to argue anymore, you're just being a jerk for the sake of being a jerk. You've got nothing left to say on the matter because you're wrong, and so the only thing you've got left in your arsenal is name-calling and personal attacks. I get the feeling you spend a lot of time banned from the boards...
Actually, if you gain a lot of popularity, and then people _searching you up_ declines, that doesn't mean you game is less popular. It depends on your retention. Read this again: If I gain 50 players, then I have "50 new players" and have a huge spike in "popularity". If I lose 4 players next month, and gain 8, I will have a "dip in popularity" aka a downward trend. Yet I still have 54 players, more than I had before. I would say you're being this dense on purpose but I really think you're that stupid.
: I got as serious question, When the Solo Queue system reward you for Solo performance ?
Yeah its your team mates fault you have bad CS numbers, lots of deaths, and almost no kill participation every game. God damn your team mates dude!
Contessa (NA)
: hi lf new friends to play w :3 (league/WoW)
you should check if your work or college friends play you'd be suprised. the game is pretty popular.
Dakeudharma (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=FrozenFrostFyre,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eEzQZgdt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-05T13:05:14.715+0000) > > blaming something outside of your control isn't gonna make anything change, i was able to get diamond as adc when they were almost completely worthless last season. > > since you are a jungler there is definitely something you are doing fundamentally wrong if you are not able to climb. Do you ever think to yourself which lanes you should gank, not which lanes you get easily get a kill or even which lanes are winning/losing, but just which lanes that secure your win-condition or are lategame after you fall off? I see egregious mistakes being made even in higher elo with junglers camping toplane having that do nothing for them and we lose the game. Are you ganking that toplane tank? are you maybe ignoring your midlaner or botlaner who have the carry potential? > I point this out because it's an extremely common occurrence for me even in low-high plat to see junglers making these extremely basic mistakes that end up costing the game completely. Man even algorithm is picking me as best in team. I feel like I simply can't do more from macro side, ofc i sometimes miss skillshots or cancel aa or sthg like that. But I have not seen any player to not miss. I am not doing any of mistakes, you mentioned regularly /happen sometimes ofc/. I play little bit more def probably but I don't see why it should be considered as bad. Stats indicate my worst time in jungle is in 10-15 minutes. But when I rewatch games I just see my temamates doing critical mistakes there, but not me.
> [{quoted}](name=PowerOfMyPain,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eEzQZgdt,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-05T13:22:36.712+0000) > > Man even algorithm is picking me as best in team. I feel like I simply can't do more from macro side, ofc i sometimes miss skillshots or cancel aa or sthg like that. But I have not seen any player to not miss. I mean how is this hard to understand. If you're not playing hard carry champions, it will be harder to carry up to another elo? Also 45% win rate over almost 200 games is not "unlucky". If you're actually better than your elo, even playing non-hard carry champs will warrant you a 51-53% wn rate, which might suck since it'll take you a while to climb. Why are you hiding the fact that previous seasons you got Diamond 5 by only playing Janna/Nami. But now you're playing Ivern in the jungle. Why do you believe you deserve Diamond in jungle as well?
Yenn (NA)
: Why was Zed buffed again?
Hot take: I'd take the opinion of 1 Faker over the opinion of 1000 board's users.
: Riot Games hires its first Chief Diversity Officer
Riot games employees sexually harassing women/farting in their faces (in the actual workplace, where you are physically required to be there): boards sleep Riot games hires a chief diversity officer that literally doesn't effect anyone here: real shit. Diversity officers probably gonna spend most of their time just doing either PR or HR stuff, and probably using up an hour a week of employees time telling them things that should be obvious (don't harass women, be nice and respectful in the workplace). Yet, somehow, this is a big deal to any of you... how? Are you going to be working at Riot games? I don't understand this. What do you expect from a forum full of "anti-SJW" teenage edgelords. And Riot likes hiring "gamers" aka league players aka your average board's user and now we wonder why they have PR disasters. I mean, just look at OP, having a transgender champion somehow makes him think the "games going to shit". Because the champion being transgender effects you... how? Either you really hate transgender people, or you're just an edgelord that actually defines themselves as "anti-SJW". Either one is honestly pathetic and sad.
: > [{quoted}](name=TehRamboCow,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F4nvEveK,comment-id=000d000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-01T17:39:21.610+0000) > > Energy is a double edged sword. Someone like Zed in mid-late game teamfights is gated much harder by energy than by cooldowns, whereas mana pools for most mages become practically irrelevant by then. Considering the Zed only needs a full energy bar for his W windows which is when he goes in, that's an irrelevant point. That r%%%%%ed champion is the safest of assassins, having the longest effective range of any of them, the most escapes, and the best AD scaling assassin to boot with an ult that naturally also shoots his scaling through the roof on top of giving him an immunity/juke window and a retreat all in one. There is no better assassin than Zed yet it was this ridiculous, overloaded assassin who got the buffs and not Fizz or Katarina or Diana let alone the now gutted Akali (who had way more delayed burst periods, which is why she needed better sustain and dive capacity since she had to wait to land a Q, trigger her passive and landing her E alongside her ult, all of which take far more time than Zed's animation cancelling shadow combo with ult.
Sorry, I think we stopped speaking the same language at some point.
: Because everyone at Riot games is more or less silver/gold or an ARAM only player. And everyone on the design team doesn't think beyond "Wouldn't it be cool if...?" They aren't exposed to intuitive gameplay that requires basics and fundamentals on top of consistently making champions that frequently ignore these rules because it's "exciting." Morello was only like gold or something but even he knew that the shit being cranked out now was going to be absolutely abysmal for the game FIVE YEARS ago. Riot does this because they think it's cool and they don't understand what it's like to play against this from the stance of people that aren't pro and don't want to play meta champions. And even the pro players don't want all of this.
50% of boards is gold/silver aram players. Over half the balance team is diamond and their op.ggs have been linked multiple times. But ok.
: > [{quoted}](name=Champion Skin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F4nvEveK,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2019-03-01T02:09:39.581+0000) > > Well yes though you could allow immobile champions to have shorter cooldowns so that they can potentially get a second chance if they miss or get the chance to kill a second target if they hit > > Though of course the main problem with champions like Veigar isn't just being immobile it is also that he doesn't have that great of a range so he is vulnerable to being picked off before getting a good opportunity for using his abilities or being forced to burn it on a tank before he gets blown up That's basically most mages. Sylas, Katarina, Zed, Ekko, all with the same engage range as my Annie's Q range or Vlad or Swain or Veigar or Anivia. And to top it off when you do land a spell it does virtually no damage, 2 assassin autoattacks virtually outdamage your spell on a 9+ sec cd. "battle/CC" mages that are not Xerath/Syndra/Orianna levels of range just get run over by all these melee champs who not only have superior itemization paths but far more flexible toolkits. Zed's Q virtually has more range than over half the mages and his cd is a lowly 6 seconds and his resource refills much faster than mana.
Energy is a double edged sword. Someone like Zed in mid-late game teamfights is gated much harder by energy than by cooldowns, whereas mana pools for most mages become practically irrelevant by then.
Doge2020 (NA)
: Honestly I would much rather be autofilled and have the chance of going into a game quickly rather than waiting a very very long time for matchmaking to even consider a game for me. If high elo queue time is as bad as I have heard and have some times seen because of streams then it is a really good thing that we have autofill lol
Not only that, the alternative to autofill was expanding the elo pool. So you would have challengers in 20 minutes queue for a diamond 2 game. Same difference between a Diamond 2 and a Plat 4 getting matched.
: Has nothing to do with positional ranking and everything to do with people being jerks. Positional ranks are here to stay, get used to it. Personally I like them and thank Riot for making it happen. Now if they could just find a way to keep smurfs out of ranked play the game would be much better.
Lol. People will always be assholes. New system just gives them a free pass to dick around when autofilled.
DanaoIxUv (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=TehRamboCow,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2ljp99kL,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-28T14:09:36.652+0000) > > Because against Kog Maw... you can just... walk away? You can literally just walk away from him and he doens't damage you. Yi cannot be kited. Yi and most melee carries also get FAR tankier than any ranged carry. They also 1v1 harder than any ranged carry. The only adc in the game who even has potential at 1v1ing any of the melee carries you pointed out like Jax/Yi/Trynd/Fiora is Vayne. A Fiora with 1 item can tear through most ADCs with 3 items. A Jax can do the same damage as most ADCs late game, yet has 3k+ health and more defensive options than any of those ranged carries. Also imagine thinking you can "kite" Fiora or Jax with their 1 second mobility cooldowns with SoJ. Your analysis is stupid and biased and I can only assume you are low elo. And now Kog is hitting your turret/taking an objective? Wanna just walk away from that too? Anyway this isn't about who can 1 v 1 who under what conditions This isn't about who is strong or what is viable. I wasn't even asking you what makes Yi strong or why melee carries are stronger in 1 v 1 with ranged carries or spear mixed with Fiora or Jax The only thing I asked you is, why are melees held to higher standards than ranged? Why do the new generation of melees have so much shit to work with while ranged just have to start auto attacking? Kai'Sa just has to auto and she is the newest ADC, she activates the full potential of her kit by auto attacking, the condition for her to get max DPS is to literally just have a target to auto attack You look at Yorick that has to setup graves and hit you with a skillshot into a cage and THEN he reaches max DPS. And you can even destroy his DPS by killing the ghouls. You look at Aatrox that has 1 dash and 1 displacement (which is also a skillshot that cant go through minions) to hit 3 skillshots and reach max DPS. He has to hit 4 skillshots to reach max DPS. Darius with his 5 stacks and outer Q and R has to execute Irelia with stack passive and markings You look back at Kaisa and it's WORLDS apart in counterplay, why is that? What is the reasoning behind that? Why does Kai'Sa feel like a champ released in 2009 alongside Tristana?
> [{quoted}](name=DanaoIxUv,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2ljp99kL,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-28T14:39:32.524+0000) > > And now Kog is hitting your turret/taking an objective? > Wanna just walk away from that too? > > Anyway this isn't about who can 1 v 1 who under what conditions > This isn't about who is strong or what is viable. > > I wasn't even asking you what makes Yi strong or why melee carries are stronger in 1 v 1 with ranged carries or spear mixed with Fiora or Jax > > The only thing I asked you is, why are melees held to higher standards than ranged? > > Why do the new generation of melees have so much shit to work with while ranged just have to start auto attacking? > > Kai'Sa just has to auto and she is the newest ADC, she activates the full potential of her kit by auto attacking, the condition for her to get max DPS is to literally just have a target to auto attack > > You look at Yorick that has to setup graves and hit you with a skillshot into a cage and THEN he reaches max DPS. > And you can even destroy his DPS by killing the ghouls. > > You look at Aatrox that has 1 dash and 1 displacement (which is also a skillshot that cant go through minions) to hit 3 skillshots and reach max DPS. He has to hit 4 skillshots to reach max DPS. > > Darius with his 5 stacks and outer Q and R has to execute > Irelia with stack passive and markings > > You look back at Kaisa and it's WORLDS apart in counterplay, why is that? > What is the reasoning behind that? > Why does Kai'Sa feel like a champ released in 2009 alongside Tristana? Because uninteractive melee carries are toxic to the game? You realize the counterplay to ranged carries is killing them _because they are squishy_. So they are required to dish out a lot of auto attacks, while making sure they don't get blown up. Every ADC you've listed gets blown up. That is not true of melee carries. Since they have to get in melee range, being squishy is not an option, nor is really "dpsing". Either they have to burst so hard that it doesn't matter that they're squishy, because they will delete half your team (i.e. look at damage riven). Or they need to be so tanky that they can actually sit in the middle of 5 people and dps (look at Jax). Or they're completely worthless. So pretty much melee carries have to be balanced around being able to have good survivability in 1v5 situations, while also having good damage in 1v1 situations. ADCs on the other hand can be made super squishy and function in the dynamic of a game. So they lock melee carry potential behind some "minigames" like darius stacks or Fiora's vitals to give them more counterplay that doesn't exist innately in the game.
DanaoIxUv (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Purendar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2ljp99kL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-28T11:19:17.564+0000) > > you're forgetting tryndamere literally goes invincible for 5 seconds, not to mention how his kit is made unhealthy by the raw amount of rng with his rage bar. > > as for the adcs you mentioned, i do agree. Just think tryndamere is cancer as well I get that the RNG is cancerous But what when you take Master Yi as an example? It's just a melee Vayne or Kog or Trist but Yi is looked down upon WAY more than his ranged counterparts and for what reason?
> [{quoted}](name=DanaoIxUv,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2ljp99kL,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-02-28T11:47:39.015+0000) > > I get that the RNG is cancerous > > But what when you take Master Yi as an example? > It's just a melee Vayne or Kog or Trist but Yi is looked down upon WAY more than his ranged counterparts and for what reason? Because against Kog Maw... you can just... walk away? You can literally just walk away from him and he doens't damage you. Yi cannot be kited. Yi and most melee carries also get FAR tankier than any ranged carry. They also 1v1 harder than any ranged carry. The only adc in the game who even has potential at 1v1ing any of the melee carries you pointed out like Jax/Yi/Trynd/Fiora is Vayne. A Fiora with 1 item can tear through most ADCs with 3 items. A Jax can do the same damage as most ADCs late game, yet has 3k+ health and more defensive options than any of those ranged carries. Also imagine thinking you can "kite" Fiora or Jax with their 1 second mobility cooldowns with SoJ. Your analysis is stupid and biased and I can only assume you are low elo.
Rioter Comments

TehRamboCow

Level 84 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion