Rioter Comments
Rylalei (EUNE)
: Boards: "I want champion diversity...
Lot of different comments. When I think of Diversity, I think of a champion created for a role who breaks the mold is diverse, but they were still created with the intent to be played IN THIS ROLE. Unlike a Champion who NOT made to play a role, yet completely stomps in it, is not diversity, its just a sign they're either busted, improperly built for their primary role(ergo Riot's chosen kit would have been better branded for that lane)
: Few solutions: * Normalize items. * Nerf items. * Make some items require 3 item combinations rather than just two. Some of the strongest items in DAC require 3 random drops and while I disagree that we should have item systems like they do entirely (Fuck getting 10 cloth armors while one guy sports a MoM and Chrysalis), stronger items should require more investment.
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainMårvelous,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=02kgLwOb,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-06-20T01:11:24.273+0000) > > Few solutions: > > * Normalize items. > * Nerf items. > * Make some items require 3 item combinations rather than just two. > > Some of the strongest items in DAC require 3 random drops and while I disagree that we should have item systems like they do entirely (Fuck getting 10 cloth armors while one guy sports a MoM and Chrysalis), stronger items should require more investment. You actually got 10 cloth armors? Bro, screw you, I didn't even get 1 Cloth armor, all I got was a rock, and its not very useful.
: I do not understand what you are saying,but if you meant after 3 minion waves go by and enemy item is cheaper than yours so he finishes it first therefore giving him the advantage then i agree with you its somewhat stupid yet IMO hard to fix
> [{quoted}](name=Just a clone bru,realm=EUNE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=02kgLwOb,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-06-19T17:55:23.509+0000) > > I do not understand what you are saying,but if you meant after 3 minion waves go by and enemy item is cheaper than yours so he finishes it first therefore giving him the advantage then i agree with you its somewhat stupid yet IMO hard to fix . . . . Wtf are you talking about?
Rioter Comments
: Real question is why when a champ doesnt get a skin in like ever, the one skin they do get makes no sense *looks intensely at dunkmaster ivern*
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LbMqk70A,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2019-06-22T11:34:21.984+0000) > > Real question is why when a champ doesnt get a skin in like ever, the one skin they do get makes no sense *looks intensely at dunkmaster ivern* You mean DunkMaster Bob Ross?
: > [{quoted}](name=TengenToppaGnar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LbMqk70A,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-06-21T15:36:48.475+0000) > > ???? There is a huge difference between whats practically a year between each one, vs every 3/4 months. > Son you really need to check your facts aye by now. let's not act like he didn't get 3 skins in 1 year and no thread complaining or even just adressing that fact ever got any traction on these boards. There's a reason i used past tense there. kinda hypocritical to complain about riot favouritism when boards displays blatant favouritism all the time.
> [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LbMqk70A,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2019-06-21T16:20:00.005+0000) > > aye by now. let's not act like he didn't get 3 skins in 1 year and no thread complaining or even just adressing that fact ever got any traction on these boards. > > There's a reason i used past tense there. kinda hypocritical to complain about riot favouritism when boards displays blatant favouritism all the time. Ok, lets take a very close look at those 3 skins. First one came out in February beginning of the year. Last one came out in November of the year. These 2 are very much planned. The second one, however, yes it came out in late June, but that was a team skin, meaning "unplanned." Source: https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Jhin/Skins Kai'sa, however, receives not only a new skin, but A PRESTIGE VERSION TOO in her first year. I have more to gripe about that, compared to Jhin who at least went A FULL YEAR and 8 days before getting his first non-release day skin.
: > She is getting MORE SKINS than any other champ in the span of time between her release and now. none of you cared when it was jhin getting this treatment, stop bitchin bout it now.
> [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LbMqk70A,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-06-21T11:41:17.255+0000) > > none of you cared when it was jhin getting this treatment, stop bitchin bout it now. ???? There is a huge difference between whats practically a year between each one, vs every 3/4 months. Son you really need to check your facts
Kenneky (EUW)
: It's not favoritism, It's that the community like her, If that wasn't the case, she wouldn't get those skins in the first place. It's the same for Lux and Ezreal, why do you think they got a skin, even tho having by now a lot of skins? They are popular, and people are more likely to spend money on a champion they like like Lux, I see her often in my games so I'm not surprised she got a skin. Stop with this bs, there's not such thing as favoritism, but a community favorite. As much as I want other champion to get more skins, they are not popular enough, as I don't see them often as well.
> [{quoted}](name=Kenneky,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LbMqk70A,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-21T05:01:56.698+0000) > > It's not favoritism, It's that the community like her, If that wasn't the case, she wouldn't get those skins in the first place. It's the same for Lux and Ezreal, why do you think they got a skin, even tho having by now a lot of skins? They are popular, and people are more likely to spend money on a champion they like like Lux, I see her often in my games so I'm not surprised she got a skin. Stop with this bs, there's not such thing as favoritism, but a community favorite. As much as I want other champion to get more skins, they are not popular enough, as I don't see them often as well. Lux and Ezreal have been around since the game launched. There is a huge difference.
Paulie (NA)
: Usually they buff the champions that receive new skins too. It's ridiculous lol ezreal gets like 4 skins a year
> [{quoted}](name=Paulie,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LbMqk70A,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-21T04:30:14.440+0000) > > Usually they buff the champions that receive new skins too. It's ridiculous lol ezreal gets like 4 skins a year Now, now no hyperbole needed. Ez is also basically 10 years old now, not 2 months pass a year.
: > [{quoted}](name=TengenToppaGnar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wrQ7rknR,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-21T03:59:42.041+0000) > > Don't know who Nubrac is, but Nightblue is kind of a putz, so who cares. no one cares about nb3 here, only his dedicated haters who are secretly his fans and grant him more traffic.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wrQ7rknR,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-21T04:09:23.904+0000) > > no one cares about nb3 here, only his dedicated haters who are secretly his fans and grant him more traffic. ew, is that his nickname? Someone had a vid on youtube, using a Nubrac Teemo, as the nickname for the playstyle is. They showed clips of nb4 bitching. All I could think, he looks like a real ********er
HeeroTX (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TengenToppaGnar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=61dMmfLU,comment-id=00020000000100010000,timestamp=2019-06-21T03:57:34.894+0000) > > APPARENTLY, that's Kai'sa's job. Seriously look at this whores release date and the amount of skins she has now. Nah, Kai'sa is new so she doesn't have a lot of skins (and one of hers is a Team skin, so ... not really applicable IMO). She needs time to prove she's at all like: {{champion:103}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:55}}
> [{quoted}](name=HeeroTX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=61dMmfLU,comment-id=000200000001000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-21T04:09:03.134+0000) > > Nah, Kai'sa is new so she doesn't have a lot of skins (and one of hers is a Team skin, so ... not really applicable IMO). She needs time to prove she's at all like: {{champion:103}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:55}} Erm, Ornn is older and still only has his release skin. A large number of champs only have 1 new skin since release. This whore has only been out a year and is now getting her 5th skin if you don't count prestige.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=XJ99999999999999,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wrQ7rknR,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-21T03:02:35.561+0000) > > because they think if you go 0-2 the game is decided and are tilt lords it probably is xj9, stop selling falsehoods to these nubracians.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wrQ7rknR,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-21T03:07:34.205+0000) > > it probably is xj9, stop selling falsehoods to these nubracians. Don't know who Nubrac is, but Nightblue is kind of a putz, so who cares.
HeeroTX (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=abca98,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=61dMmfLU,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2019-06-20T19:46:02.783+0000) > > Yeah but his champs sell skins, which is his actual job. I'd agree, but Yasuo only has 5 skins, if that was the REAL job, they should've made the same champ but given her boobs, THEN they'd sell a ton of skins. That said, Yasuo is the DUMBEST champion for one reason: I used to ban this champ all the time because either the opponent would be too strong on him OR banning Yasuo makes the player that wanted to play him tilt all to hell and it's "easy win", because all the weeb edgelords go nuts if they can't play fake kenshin. The big problem is when the weeblords are on my team, because if your ally hovers Yasuo you're 90% boned. If he's banned you get exactly what I just detailed. If he's NOT banned, either the enemy team gets him and smashes you or your Yasuo player is somehow a moron that is gonna feed 5 kils and then afk/ragequit because his Naruto fantasy isn't happening. And god help you if your own team bans Yasuo when the edgelord wants to play him (whether they hover it or not)
> [{quoted}](name=HeeroTX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=61dMmfLU,comment-id=0002000000010001,timestamp=2019-06-20T20:45:56.048+0000) > > I'd agree, but Yasuo only has 5 skins, if that was the REAL job, they should've made the same champ but given her boobs, THEN they'd sell a ton of skins. That said, Yasuo is the DUMBEST champion for one reason: > I used to ban this champ all the time because either the opponent would be too strong on him OR banning Yasuo makes the player that wanted to play him tilt all to hell and it's "easy win", because all the weeb edgelords go nuts if they can't play fake kenshin. The big problem is when the weeblords are on my team, because if your ally hovers Yasuo you're 90% boned. If he's banned you get exactly what I just detailed. If he's NOT banned, either the enemy team gets him and smashes you or your Yasuo player is somehow a moron that is gonna feed 5 kils and then afk/ragequit because his Naruto fantasy isn't happening. And god help you if your own team bans Yasuo when the edgelord wants to play him (whether they hover it or not) APPARENTLY, that's Kai'sa's job. Seriously look at this whores release date and the amount of skins she has now.
: What noob mistakes did you make starting out?
: Because her stealth is in a confined area that you know the exact location of. Every other champion's stealth in the game allows them free movement with it. Akali's does not.
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Rycerz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LOjLdb88,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-07T02:49:29.740+0000) > > Because her stealth is in a confined area that you know the exact location of. Every other champion's stealth in the game allows them free movement with it. Akali's does not. .... Teemo doesn't like your poor joke.
: So what champ will counter New Mord?
NO ONE can Counter Morde when he goes ham XD HOnestly the only counters are the extremely mobile, cc monsters. Avoid the big Q, keep him pinned at a location with a cc, avoid avoid avoid, you ain't gonna kill a Morde ulting. Good luck surviving after the ulti ends btw.
Haze97 (EUW)
: Stop. Conqueror isn't the problem here. Jax with PTA still bursts down tanks and Riven works just as well it. Conq gives you a paltry 8% true damage these days. After all those nerfs it isn't the problem here. The real problem these days is Spear which gives away free stats and CDR like Oprah distributing it herself.
> [{quoted}](name=Haze97,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pdxKsPEN,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-06-01T02:09:04.889+0000) > > Stop. Conqueror isn't the problem here. Jax with PTA still bursts down tanks and Riven works just as well it. > > Conq gives you a paltry 8% true damage these days. After all those nerfs it isn't the problem here. The real problem these days is Spear which gives away free stats and CDR like Oprah distributing it herself. You can say its not a problem, by itself, but what Riven isn't building that TaF Spear while using Conq? Besides the bad ones. Riven not building Spear is like a Kha not building Duskblade. A sign of possible mental r%%%%%ation.
Nhika (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Padoµch,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pdxKsPEN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-31T13:11:41.574+0000) > > Irelia has mana... Riven is not really that strong when she cannot get early kills, or gets CCed. Since her release I pick Garen into her, and most of the time she cannot do much against me. Getting CC'd is not a valid excuse to keep a champion overpowered. That's like saying; JUST AUTO ATTACK JAX HE TAKES DAMAGE
> [{quoted}](name=Nhika,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pdxKsPEN,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-06-01T01:28:45.073+0000) > > Getting CC'd is not a valid excuse to keep a champion overpowered. > > That's like saying; JUST AUTO ATTACK JAX HE TAKES DAMAGE ROFLMAO, This actually made me laugh. Probably cause I think people are stupid enough to actually scream that in a game.
Rioter Comments
: tbh this is a lot of horseshit i first timed champs in ranked before and won! even more than with other "trusted" champs I had if you going to get autofilled chances are you don't have any experience in the role or the champs pool so you pick something easy and op
> [{quoted}](name=LetMeAfkPlss,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2AfXq545,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-05-23T19:02:14.403+0000) > > tbh this is a lot of horseshit i first timed champs in ranked before and won! even more than with other "trusted" champs I had if you going to get autofilled chances are you don't have any experience in the role or the champs pool so you pick something easy and op {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Good Job Missing the whole Point
Rioter Comments
: "Overloaded" 47.8% wr. Interesting.
> [{quoted}](name=Trajan Aurelius,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oHrMAAma,comment-id=00000003,timestamp=2019-05-22T17:25:40.722+0000) > > "Overloaded" 47.8% wr. Interesting. Well thats what happens when you're one of the most popular champs in the damn game whose been nerfed a lot. Ryze has a horrid win-rate yet watch the f- out for those at Faker's level.
: > Why? Because Yasuo has zero control over where he goes with his ult Hmm if i don't want turret damage perhaps i don't dive...
> [{quoted}](name=LatetotheRace,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oHrMAAma,comment-id=00140005,timestamp=2019-05-22T08:09:40.785+0000) > > Hmm if i don't want turret damage perhaps i don't dive... THe strange part on the whole "Turret Range" thing. Practice Tool and Bots will highlight the damn range of the Turrets. Just gotta commit it to memory. Every player(who doesn't suffer some neurological problem) should have a general idea what the range of each turret is now, so let the punishing commence! But this vid.. this vid screams WTF https://plays.tv/video/5916258e1d60df1f25/ok-fact-my-r-put-me-that-far-away-from-rakan-avoid-turret-range-yet-still-doing-damage-is-complete-b
: 1.) His passive also breaks at ANY champion damage, meaning you just need to auto him before all in-ing. 2.) His wall also is on a 22 sec cd and can simply be walked around. 3.) His R sometimes puts you behind the champ and directly into turret range. Its extremely buggy and often doesn't work the way its supposed to. There's literally no safety net. If there was, Yasuo would be considered an *easy to play* champion. He gets behind? Deals no damage and is squishy af until everyone's full build. Ofc you could also just join the hive mind of this website and just refuse to learn counterplay and instead just complain.
> [{quoted}](name=Cotten Eyed Joe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oHrMAAma,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-05-21T04:55:51.171+0000) > > 1.) His passive also breaks at ANY champion damage, meaning you just need to auto him before all in-ing. > 2.) His wall also is on a 22 sec cd and can simply be walked around. > 3.) His R sometimes puts you behind the champ and directly into turret range. Its extremely buggy and often doesn't work the way its supposed to. > > There's literally no safety net. If there was, Yasuo would be considered an *easy to play* champion. He gets behind? Deals no damage and is squishy af until everyone's full build. > > Ofc you could also just join the hive mind of this website and just refuse to learn counterplay and instead just complain. Or, perhaps I just don't care. I call them what they are. They are safety nets. Yes counterplay exists, but having to work around those safety nets can be frustrating on a good number of champs. Playing the random Yasuo Top as Gnar is a pain in the arse, since Gnar's Q gets eaten by that stupid wall and its REALLY EASY to call the Q throw, while closing in with Yas. If projectiles like Mini Gnar's Q didn't get erased, and instead simply A. Dropped like Mega Gnar Q, or just got sent right back, it be another story.
: I don't know what shit you've been smoking, but I don't see a single word of admitting jack shit.
> [{quoted}](name=Overlord Mengsk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uTmQOUEu,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-05-20T14:24:21.959+0000) > > I don't know what shit you've been smoking, but I don't see a single word of admitting jack shit. Tell that to the Kid who said he.... eats, kills, something with babies and some lady took him for face value despite the "JKING", and she called the cops, and they actually arrested him... sooooooooo, yeah
: is there a thematic reason why yasuo gets placed outside turret range during his R?
Cause weebs like their safety nets in sets of 3. 1. Passive that blocks damage 2. Wall that blocks projectiles 3. R that doesn't put you under turret range. edit: in other words he's just one of Certainly T's overloaded champs. They have too many safety nets for bad plays. And When safety nets exist and bad plays don't, those safetys become a MASSIVE THREAT. Which is why his champs garner so much hate. Its like the reason I hated old Irelia. You start overpowering her, OH EAT THIS STUN! She's overpowering you, NO ESCAPE BEACH!
: Playing High/Drunk in Ranked should be bannable
Honestly, High is debatable, since you're either a little high or completely stone-walled baked out your damn mind complaining to no one about how you hate Broccoli cause your Mum kept feeding you Broccoli for dinner when growing up. Drunk, however, is pretty much auto inhibiting your skills and making you a liability. Personally I'm more surprised half can type coherently, but if you act casual, saying you're drunk while feeding your ass off, you deserve to be punished especially if you're being a prick.
Dreamesa (NA)
: It's not inting, you're actually just one of those assholes as well, who probably bans them too. The problem isn't her kit in my opinion, nobody really knows how to synergize with her. I've met people who are god-tier with me as their Yuumi but I've also met cucks who just don't wanna do shit and help a Yuumi help them.
> [{quoted}](name=Dreamesa,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=tEzk9K5O,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-18T17:27:37.672+0000) > > It's not inting, you're actually just one of those assholes as well, who probably bans them too. The problem isn't her kit in my opinion, nobody really knows how to synergize with her. I've met people who are god-tier with me as their Yuumi but I've also met cucks who just don't wanna do shit and help a Yuumi help them. I kinda disagree on one point. She was very underpowered, her Damage is still absolute garbage, while her Heal was overcompensated. A proper balance patch for her is upping the damage, but nerfing the healing a bit late game. That's it... I'd also like to see a small AOE on her Q considering it has the awesome burst animation when empowered, but w/e. Most games end with her at like 200AP, thats a pitiful 140damage on the first hit, 70 for each after. Thats a MAX of 520damage BEFORE reductions if she lands it all. And oof the reductions are pretty tough for this kitty-kat. Her damage on average is just... horrid. Her Q has a massive CD and not quite the best pay-off. "But it can move and follow your directions!" And Neeko can just lob hers and is almost guaranteed to hit that JUICY damage with her kit with a lower CD
: Finisher Removal is unfair on the larger community
I'd say a toggle for moves that are capable of giving someone a seizure is fine. It seems like a fairly simple thing to do or a promise to do, since they made a change for color-blind people and people don't care one way or the other since it wasn't a big deal. This, this is lawsuit worthy, but also an easy fix for those who WANT IT, don't want it, and just can't have it.
: Please do NOT buff Yuumi
Aside from the worst graphical error ever. No one needs a Q you can't tell the location of. She could use balancing. She doesn't just need buffs buffs buffs. She needs a damage buff or slight upping of her "Endurance(HP/Arm/Mr)" She could use a nerf on her E., yes. But her Q has a long CD, and only hits one person at a time despite an AOE worthy Burst animation upon fizzling at max distance travel or hitting an enemy empowered. Her R's damage, regardless of being attached to the average late-game Veigar, is still pretty joke worthy. So you want to up the ratio a little, I'm for it. Or not drop the damage max for consecutive hits off the face of the earth. Like how about 100% for first impact on a champion then 80%, then 60% , and any hit after the third is 40%. Ignoring Items its a max damage of 400 before reduction if you're lucky to get all the hits off. But only 20% AP ratio. Even if you had 500AP, the max damage possible BEFORE Reductions, is 800, Yuumi likely won't even get that much AP. A Sona, whom we have this strange desire to compare Yuumi's ulti with. With 500AP, is a single burst, and 600Damage but is a hard-stun. You can use my ultimate argument against me if you want since "Yuumi can root a whole team tho due to how much area it covers" Course I'll counter with, Sona can initiate with hers quite easily and fight alone with kiteing and such. Yuumi.... can't do that, she can be collapsed on so pitifully easy.
: What champs do you actually find fun anymore?
{{champion:150}} {{champion:350}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:53}}{{champion:99}} {{champion:222}}
: It’s almost like enchanters by design carry by enabling their team to carry
> [{quoted}](name=Cat Daddy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QThKL3eI,comment-id=000400010000,timestamp=2019-05-19T13:41:18.471+0000) > > It’s almost like enchanters by design carry by enabling their team to carry GASP, how did you know! Poorly timed sarcasm, I know how enchanters work. Its the fact that she's more dependent on her team being competent than other Enchanters. Its easy to turn a game on its head as Taric or Sona. Taric laughs at your fed Hecarim, no you cannot kill Taric 1v1 Hec, he's too fabulous! Annnnnd Hec's dead. I don't see Yuumi doing that, like... ever.
Rioter Comments
Dynikus (NA)
: - New champion with unique playstyle gets released - People don't know how to play them yet - Champion has terrible winrate as a result - Champion gets huge hotfix buffs so the everyman has a high winrate - People learn how to actually use them - Champion is broken for months Every Damn Time
> [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QThKL3eI,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-05-18T19:30:24.424+0000) > > - New champion with unique playstyle gets released > - People don't know how to play them yet > - Champion has terrible winrate as a result > - Champion gets huge hotfix buffs so the everyman has a high winrate > - People learn how to actually use them > - Champion is broken for months > > Every > Damn > Time she's not broken. She's just really janky. Has potential, but often wasted. By herself she can do alright, a score of 5/2/28 Speaks volumes, but in the end, she can only be as good as her allies. She can't carry, she makes carry possible. Currently she needs a tweak, If anything an aoe splash on her Q and she'll be in a pretty purrfect spot. You gave it to Kayle, TWICE at that, and she's a horrendous monster late-game.... Yuumi... isn't, just problematic if you get caught out by someone she's attached too.
: Doesn't mean that Riot won't "Encourage" you to buy the higher price champions because they are blatantly more powerful then older ones. You get TINY increases in BE which means you'd be there for a while to unlock one of these champions. Riot knows better then to lock content behind paywalls but that won't stop them from power creeping new champions in order to get dumb whales to buy them, thinking it will make them better at the game.
> [{quoted}](name=FederationFurry,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GEB5jc7P,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-08T16:00:02.623+0000) > > Doesn't mean that Riot won't "Encourage" you to buy the higher price champions because they are blatantly more powerful then older ones. You get TINY increases in BE which means you'd be there for a while to unlock one of these champions. > > Riot knows better then to lock content behind paywalls but that won't stop them from power creeping new champions in order to get dumb whales to buy them, thinking it will make them better at the game. For people who already own all the champions, we truly don't fucking care. I have more Champ Shards than I know what to do with. So when Yuumi comes out, I just need to fuse 3 out of 100s of shards.
: I kinda wonder if they could make his bleed debuff enemies and make their damage go down by a % instead of being this obnoxious bleed effect. Per stack by the way.
> [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5vwvykI2,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-05T20:49:22.864+0000) > > I kinda wonder if they could make his bleed debuff enemies and make their damage go down by a % instead of being this obnoxious bleed effect. Per stack by the way. Anything would be better than getting screwed by having 5 stacks on yourself and losing a disgraceful 300+HP early game on any champion. Like fuuuuuu you gotta be kitten me. That's too much "free" damage when coupled with the AAs, and a far too easily accessed hit from his Q, let alone post level 2 or 3 with that massive! 90%!? 1 second or not slow, wtf Riot, and then another slow when he drags your ass back for 40%, again 1 second. Very few champs can deal with him early, let alone keep their distance and still farm.
: Can we please put a hard damage cap on true damage champions?
Somewhat blind support, but I get what you're saying. Vayne is a rather OP champion to begin with, so this could theoretically also balance her. Need more hard core math support. Though, on the topic of Darius, just nerf the damage his Passive does in general without the double damage bull for his ultimate. I seriously can't stand Darius' passive damage.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: I thought about it myself... It can be easily abused. Imagine you have a bad team comp compared to theirs.. Or your champions got banned... You'd just dodge withouy penalty and go next. Highly abusable.
> [{quoted}](name=JuiceBoxP,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6MVqtZTf,comment-id=00130000,timestamp=2019-05-05T05:57:38.835+0000) > > I thought about it myself... > It can be easily abused. > > Imagine you have a bad team comp compared to theirs.. > Or your champions got banned... > You'd just dodge withouy penalty and go next. > > Highly abusable. Yep, but thats why you only get 1.
: Add a dodge button during champion select
Well, how about we do it like this. "3 out of 5" Dodge Mechanic You can't troll your team with 3 people, thus, if 2 people are obvious trolls. We just need the other 3 to vote "YES" to a Game Cancel. No penalty if you dodge this way. Now, there might be some abuse here, so we limit your ability to CALL FOR a vote, you only get 1 chance to call, until you complete one normal/ranked game and you get another.
Téëmø (NA)
: please nerf irelia, its all i have to say
> [{quoted}](name=Téëmø,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4xoqVT8L,comment-id=0026,timestamp=2019-05-05T05:14:23.295+0000) > > please nerf irelia, its all i have to say This crap is old news
Naalith (NA)
: I'm pretty sure Riot has their own internal metrics that say each form's winrate, but because of how the API works all the stat tracking websites obviously combine them into one statistic. Personally I think they are on equal footing, with each being an absurd tool in specific situations. If there are 2 tanky people (juggernauts or fighter champs included) then Rhaast is a good choice because you can shred the tanky people while frontlining for your team and get some crazy multi-person knockups off. You don't die, you kill everyone eventually, your healing is insane. Shadow Kayn is memed but when people pick a team comp with 1 or less tank I always go Shadow, and I usually win. Besides Ekko I think he might be the best scaling assassin in the game into late game, and if you transform at around 10 minutes (which good Kayns usually will) you immediately have kill pressure on every single enemy in the game which snowballs you to an unstoppable murder machine. Basically, Rhaast is a great general pick and even crosses into the OP category if they have too many tanky people, but is always useful. Shadow Kayn requires the enemy to all selfishly pick damage champions, but when they do you immediately win because of how insane his kill pressure is. Additionally, if they have a couple tanks but you can tell the tanks are bad and they have a good ADC or mid, you can go Shadow Kayn and kill their good players every single fight right at the start then still dish out insane AOE damage for a teamfight you will always have the upper hand in because someone gets clapped before the fight can even start. Ultimately people pick Kayn with the intention of always "maining" one or the other, but that's not how he was meant to be played. Some games I don't even know which form I want to go until I see who is carrying on the other team, then transform to screw over that person so their most useful player is suddenly countered. There are very few champions who counter both forms, and as such you can play Kayn as both an idiot check (Shadow Kayn), a good general tool to carry while frontlining (Rhaast), and as a sort of in-game champion select tool to counter someone after the game has started in a way no other champion can really do. It also helps he is super fun either way you play him, just my opinion though I guess.
> [{quoted}](name=Naalith,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JXrweEWf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-28T06:38:17.257+0000) > > I'm pretty sure Riot has their own internal metrics that say each form's winrate, but because of how the API works all the stat tracking websites obviously combine them into one statistic. > > Personally I think they are on equal footing, with each being an absurd tool in specific situations. If there are 2 tanky people (juggernauts or fighter champs included) then Rhaast is a good choice because you can shred the tanky people while frontlining for your team and get some crazy multi-person knockups off. You don't die, you kill everyone eventually, your healing is insane. Shadow Kayn is memed but when people pick a team comp with 1 or less tank I always go Shadow, and I usually win. Besides Ekko I think he might be the best scaling assassin in the game into late game, and if you transform at around 10 minutes (which good Kayns usually will) you immediately have kill pressure on every single enemy in the game which snowballs you to an unstoppable murder machine. > > Basically, Rhaast is a great general pick and even crosses into the OP category if they have too many tanky people, but is always useful. Shadow Kayn requires the enemy to all selfishly pick damage champions, but when they do you immediately win because of how insane his kill pressure is. Additionally, if they have a couple tanks but you can tell the tanks are bad and they have a good ADC or mid, you can go Shadow Kayn and kill their good players every single fight right at the start then still dish out insane AOE damage for a teamfight you will always have the upper hand in because someone gets clapped before the fight can even start. > > Ultimately people pick Kayn with the intention of always "maining" one or the other, but that's not how he was meant to be played. Some games I don't even know which form I want to go until I see who is carrying on the other team, then transform to screw over that person so their most useful player is suddenly countered. There are very few champions who counter both forms, and as such you can play Kayn as both an idiot check (Shadow Kayn), a good general tool to carry while frontlining (Rhaast), and as a sort of in-game champion select tool to counter someone after the game has started in a way no other champion can really do. It also helps he is super fun either way you play him, just my opinion though I guess. No, No, this is perfect. I was looking for an actual answer. I know that when an assassin has no tanks to contend with, they are an absolute cancer fest, but when the team has 2 tanks, let alone CC out the bahooki, I can't help but facepalm at certain players. A recent game, this Rengar, his mentality was laughable. "I DID MY JOB!" I understand, killing off a carry is important, but he didn't actually KILL THE CARRY, that was destroying his team. And he died afterwards each time, so it didn't result in 4v5, just a 4v4, where our team was still fed, had our real carry, and a butt-load of CC to unload on his team.
Antenora (EUW)
: {{champion:145}} is an easier version of {{champion:67}} {{champion:53}} is an easier version of {{champion:412}} {{champion:91}} is an easier version of {{champion:238}}
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oMp9Kyjo,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-27T17:18:01.511+0000) > > {{champion:145}} is an easier version of {{champion:67}} > > {{champion:53}} is an easier version of {{champion:412}} > > {{champion:91}} is an easier version of {{champion:238}} Yet, only Kai'Sa came out AFTER her "harder" version. Blitz has been here for ages, and Talon is a lot older than the Shredder wannabe.
Rioter Comments
: My point centers on the mechanical demands, mastery curve, and uniqueness of the above champions. The new support jumps to an ally, like Lee Sin or Rakan or Braum. The fact that she goes untargetable (like if Kalista ulted her, or if Tahm Kench ate her, or if she used a Zhonyas), isnt all that interesting to me personally. Champions like Azir, Gangplank, Akali, Gangplank, or Yasuo force you to play against their own little mini game (or at least you have to watch them play it and hope they make a mistake). Thresh and Blitz and Pyke kind of fall in that category, but Thresh is the one with a really high mastery ceiling. I was hoping that Riot could at least try to do the same thing for the enchanter class, but instead, we get yet another mechanically simple shield and heal bot. If Riot can spend the resources to create a high impact support that nobody asked for (Pyke), and create a meta impact with said champion, I don't understand why they don't throw some real creative ideas out there and try to make a high mastery enchanter for people to one trick. I really don't think its asking too much for them to spread their stronger ideas across more of the classes - esp when they are already as concentrated as they are right now
> [{quoted}](name=ixi Josh Sand,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qNazYd3j,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-26T04:10:51.583+0000) > > My point centers on the mechanical demands, mastery curve, and uniqueness of the above champions. The new support jumps to an ally, like Lee Sin or Rakan or Braum. The fact that she goes untargetable (like if Kalista ulted her, or if Tahm Kench ate her, or if she used a Zhonyas), isnt all that interesting to me personally. > > Champions like Azir, Gangplank, Akali, Gangplank, or Yasuo force you to play against their own little mini game (or at least you have to watch them play it and hope they make a mistake). Thresh and Blitz and Pyke kind of fall in that category, but Thresh is the one with a really high mastery ceiling. > > I was hoping that Riot could at least try to do the same thing for the enchanter class, but instead, we get yet another mechanically simple shield and heal bot. > > If Riot can spend the resources to create a high impact support that nobody asked for (Pyke), and create a meta impact with said champion, I don't understand why they don't throw some real creative ideas out there and try to make a high mastery enchanter for people to one trick. I really don't think its asking too much for them to spread their stronger ideas across more of the classes - esp when they are already as concentrated as they are right now . . . . I'd say Gnar should be on that list unlike Riven. There is nothing mechanical about her. She just builds max CD and makes a mockery of the game.
Rioter Comments
: Teleport often prevents towers from being taken or teammates from being slain due to misplays. Can't have that. Misplays must _always_ translate into immediate advantage for the other team, else how would the game snowball out of control and end quickly?
> [{quoted}](name=Metal Janna,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bFKof7E8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-24T10:27:41.907+0000) > > Teleport often prevents towers from being taken or teammates from being slain due to misplays. > Can't have that. Misplays must _always_ translate into immediate advantage for the other team, else how would the game snowball out of control and end quickly? Weird, I time the channel. I know where they pop, its always the exact same spot with towers, and I'll crack them with a CC, it doesn't phase me, lol. Though, I can't help but feel sarcasm waft off this post.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=TengenToppaGnar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TtuEeFXq,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-19T23:15:38.827+0000) > > As a Gnar Main, don't fix whats broke. This change may have unintended consequences. > 1. League of Gnar until the next patch. > 2. NERFS OUT THE ASS UNTIL HE'S UNPLAYABLE > 3. Me cursing you out, cause you made this stupid suggestion. > > Edit: Also the recent ultimate buff has made Gnar Play super healthy since roughly having an ultimate ready when you go mega each time is sweet If the direction they're going results in him being playable even despite the problem with his entire kit's cohesion, then he will start getting nerfs until he's back to being unplayable. That's exactly the problem I'm trying to preemptively avoid.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TtuEeFXq,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-04-19T23:20:09.816+0000) > > If the direction they're going results in him being playable even despite the problem with his entire kit's cohesion, then he will start getting nerfs until he's back to being unplayable. That's exactly the problem I'm trying to preemptively avoid. I doubt that'll happen. They'll probably find a middle ground between pre-buff and post-buff. Out of 50 Top Laners, Gnar's playrate is a mere 2%. Surprising, I know, before the buff it was 1%. Now, while his wins might be increasing, I think its because a lot of people aren't used to the current state of Gnar when he's mega. I myself think his last 2 buffs were pretty fucking drastic. Either way, Gnar isn't easily balanced, and your suggestion, sure as hell will make that worse. He's balanced around the fact his Transformations are Pseudo-Random.
Show more

TengenToppaGnar

Level 67 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion