: > [{quoted}](name=TenshouSNK,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=32awz1s1,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2017-03-02T14:24:49.874+0000) > > **But what's even more shocking is that when a white guy commits a mass murder be it either racially or religiously motivated, he is almost never labelled a "Terrorist."** Except that they are, every single time. We call them "domestic terrorists," to keep them separate from the more modern definition of terrorism which applies almost exclusively to Islamic attackers. It's not white people who painted the modern image of a "terrorist" to be an Islamic man, they did a fine job of that themselves. But hey, you probably weren't even alive when it happened, but the first time I remember hearing the word "terrorist" it was in relation to [one of the worst attacks in US history, perpetrated by two white men](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing). But you go ahead and keep pretending that we give a free pass to white people.
> [{quoted}](name=Xion Moonray,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=32awz1s1,comment-id=00110000,timestamp=2017-03-02T14:39:28.576+0000) > > Except that they are, every single time. We call them "domestic terrorists," to keep them separate from the more modern definition of terrorism which applies almost exclusively to Islamic attackers. It's not white people who painted the modern image of a "terrorist" to be an Islamic man, they did a fine job of that themselves. > > But hey, you probably weren't even alive when it happened, but the first time I remember hearing the word "terrorist" it was in relation to [one of the worst attacks in US history, perpetrated by two white men](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing). But you go ahead and keep pretending that we give a free pass to white people. They are getting a free pass right now. On several occasions I may add.
: > [{quoted}](name=TenshouSNK,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=32awz1s1,comment-id=000e00000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-02T14:12:40.466+0000) > > And the dumbass award goes too... "Jorencice" for his famous quote: "Actually muslim IS a race" > > And why do you pull a religion talk in here when it's about race? Oh wait, your statements proved that you fail to tell the difference between religion and race... > > Kindly go jump off a building and end your miserable life. Or go shoot up a bar like your white brother did in Kansas. People like you need to be squashed like cockroaches and purged from society. Ohhh i see your trying to get technical. Well yes TECHNICALLY muslims arent a races. Buts neither are whites, blacks, asians, mexicans. Because TECHNICALLY we all belong to the same species and thus are the same race. http://www.newsweek.com/there-no-such-thing-race-283123 Here theres an article for you. The scientific community stopped using race over 60 years ago. BUT holy shit. Muslims fall under the definition of race. How fucking weird is that. I thought u said they wernt a race? So again buddy nice try. I suggest you listen better in your gender studies class. 3race noun Definition of race 1 : a breeding stock of animals 2 a : a family, tribe, people, or nation belonging to the same stock b : a class or kind of people unified by shared interests, habits, or characteristics
> [{quoted}](name=Jorencice,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=32awz1s1,comment-id=000e000000000001000000000000000000000002,timestamp=2017-03-02T14:35:25.624+0000) > > Ohhh i see your trying to get technical. > > Well yes TECHNICALLY muslims arent a races. > > Buts neither are whites, blacks, asians, mexicans. > > Because TECHNICALLY we all belong to the same species and thus are the same race. > > http://www.newsweek.com/there-no-such-thing-race-283123 > > Here theres an article for you. The scientific community stopped using race over 60 years ago. > > BUT holy shit. Muslims fall under the definition of race. How fucking weird is that. I thought u said they wernt a race? > > So again buddy nice try. I suggest you listen better in your gender studies class. > > 3race > noun > Definition of race > 1 > : a breeding stock of animals > 2 > a : a family, tribe, people, or nation belonging to the same stock > > b : a class or kind of people unified by shared interests, habits, or characteristics Sorry but you information is nothing but a delusional fallacy, the term race will always be used to classify race distribution amongst human beings. Humanity is a species, whereas whites, blacks, asians, these are races. You claimed that Muslims are a race, that would mean they are a race similar to Jews which is therefore incorrect.
: > [{quoted}](name=TenshouSNK,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=32awz1s1,comment-id=000e00020000,timestamp=2017-03-02T13:53:38.561+0000) > > How many other races on this planet besides WHITES claim they are the master race? NONE! > Actually, throughout human history, most races tended to believe they were the true, pure, ethnically superior race, while all those other people were savages. Examples being, the Japanese and the Chinese, who both had a history of viewing outsiders as culturally inferior barbarians. The Mongolians and other nomadic people also viewed settled people as contemptible and weak. In addition, during the early expansion of the Islamic Caliphates, the Arabic elite viewed themselves as the ethnically superior ruling class, even, in a few cases, over white Europeans. Many, especially in the later Ottoman empire, had white slaves. There can be no doubt that white Europeans also have a place on this list, but that are not the only ones by any means.
> [{quoted}](name=PartyPanda12,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=32awz1s1,comment-id=000e000200000001,timestamp=2017-03-02T14:31:30.973+0000) > > Actually, throughout human history, most races tended to believe they were the true, pure, ethnically superior race, while all those other people were savages. > > Examples being, the Japanese and the Chinese, who both had a history of viewing outsiders as culturally inferior barbarians. The Mongolians and other nomadic people also viewed settled people as contemptible and weak. In addition, during the early expansion of the Islamic Caliphates, the Arabic elite viewed themselves as the ethnically superior ruling class, even, in a few cases, over white Europeans. Many, especially in the later Ottoman empire, had white slaves. > > There can be no doubt that white Europeans also have a place on this list, but that are not the only ones by any means. I am sorry I disagree with your statements. I know this from a fact that no other race in history has ever claimed it's race to be a master race. And as I mentioned before, having a fair light skin and Caucasian features was something that was admired by people in the far east. The indians had a caste system where having the fairest skin gave you a higher social status, the Iranians claimed aryan roots and the list goes on.
: Where's white history month
**But what's even more shocking is that when a white guy commits a mass murder be it either racially or religiously motivated, he is almost never labelled a "Terrorist."**
: > [{quoted}](name=TenshouSNK,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=32awz1s1,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2017-03-02T14:04:02.757+0000) > > When you're cornered by facts and have nothing to back up your arguments, it's time to pull a Tenshou and link a random article that depicts some irrelevant people in a bad light ¯\\\_(ツ)_/¯
> [{quoted}](name=Tundra Fizz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=32awz1s1,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2017-03-02T14:07:40.713+0000) > > When you're cornered by facts and have nothing to back up your arguments, it's time to pull a Tenshou and link some random article that depicts some random people in a bad light ¯\\\_(ツ)_/¯ It's a racially motivated attack triggered by a white man, a white man from your race. Take responsibility for his actions. Why is it when white people shoot up a bar or when ever a white person commits a racially motivated murder, everyone is silent?
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=TenshouSNK,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=32awz1s1,comment-id=000e00000000,timestamp=2017-03-02T13:26:55.684+0000) > > whites were not "targeted" because of their looks or racial classification in the barbary slave trade. Nor were they targeted because they seemed "less-human" than other races. Blacks were targeted because they were deemed "sub-human" and the lowest of caste of all races. Even if that was true, it's entirely meaningless. You claimed that whites were never enslaved, and I showed you were wrong. Your narrative is fucked.
> [{quoted}](name=Tundra Fizz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=32awz1s1,comment-id=000e000000000001,timestamp=2017-03-02T13:30:37.240+0000) > > Even if that was true, it's entirely meaningless. > > You claimed that whites were never enslaved, and I showed you were wrong. > > Your narrative is fucked. I was using layman's terms and was not being specific. When I look at slavery, I see it as something that is racially triggered. Something that has to do with how one looks, what their skin color is and what their societies looks like and their accessibility, how easy it is to break them psychologically and how they perform physically when working the fields and black people were mainly prey for these very reasons. Whites were never looked at nor examined using that specific racial rubric when being exposed to slavery, rather they were just enslaved just like any other race would have been enslaved just for the sake of slavery. Look at the slavery tactics of Ancient Rome where pretty much any race could have been enslaved and they could care less as long as they were slaves for their amusement. That said, Whites enslaved blacks because they chose to examine black societies using a racial segregation rubric. It was easier for them to acquire blackes and break them psychologically into being their slaves and it did work. They also enslaved the Chinese to build railroads, but it worked best on blacks. When they enslaved Asians, they didn't use the racial rubric as an examination procedure, rather they just wanted them to work cheap labor but with blacks, it was pure segregation. **In other news: White man shoots 2 indian men at a club in Kansas calling them middle easterners and shouting them to get out of his country. _Crazy White gun swinging hillbilly's at it again folks!_**
: > [{quoted}](name=TenshouSNK,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=32awz1s1,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2017-03-02T13:09:50.147+0000) > > Look at any point in history, you will find that whites were never oppressed by any other race nor enslaved. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
> [{quoted}](name=Tundra Fizz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=32awz1s1,comment-id=000e0000,timestamp=2017-03-02T13:16:12.106+0000) > > https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade whites were not "targeted" because of their looks, skin color or racial classification in the barbary slave trade. Nor were they targeted because they seemed "less-human" than other races. Blacks on the other hand were targeted because they were deemed "sub-human" and the lowest of caste of all races.
: Possible ideas for new champs?
Will Quinn help Lucian defeat corrupted Senna? Since Lucian seems to have hooked up with Quinn now.
: Where's white history month
black people were oppressed as a minority in history is probably one of the reasons black history month does not sound racist. White people have never been oppressed truth be said. Look at Nazi Germany, or Colonial America, or any point in history, you will find that whites were never oppressed by any other race nor enslaved. So a white history month, will only boast racists and right wing neo nazi's.
: "champion identity"
most champs are white tho
Rioter Comments
GemCrash (NA)
: Chicken wrap isaparadox
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY
: I made a thread recently that dealt with this a bit. My conclusions were as follows (feel free to agree/disagree with me as you see fit, I love discussions about Quinn): - Quinn cannot be healthy as the premiere roamer of her class because she currently functions more as an Assassin than a Marksman, which technically makes her "the roaming Assassin," which leads to Talon being uncompetitive whenever she is strong (Talon's intended niche _is_ "the roaming Assassin," so if Quinn can do this better than he can, then... why pick Talon?) - Quinn should not be the premiere Marksman-Assassin because that niche was relegated to Twitch long before Quinn, and the community (as well as Riot) seems to agree it belongs to him **Possible solutions**: - Quinn could theoretically be a more unique and interesting character as a Marksman-Diver hybrid. No other champion in the game holds this classification to date. Since she already lacks a means of escape post-kill, it seems fitting given her current mechanics. However, she would need less assassin-like burst and more single-target threat via CC, as well as some form of durability (i.e. tanky stats or perhaps CC immunity of some sort) to be able to perform this role. Her niche within the class would be "roaming Diver." Alternatively, - Quinn's Marksman elements could be dramatically toned down such that she ends up firmly within the Assassin class instead, and then repurposed to serve a different strategic niche besides "premiere roamer" in order to allow Talon to fill that space. Personally, I think "vision Assassin" could work very well for Quinn, given her scout/falconer theme. Likewise, there are no Assassins in the game who specialize in providing vision-based utility as far as I'm aware, so she would be unique within her class. Really like this approach over the other one since it pairs so well with her character, but that's not to say I couldn't be convinced otherwise. Alternatively, - Make her a 'true' Marksman by way of moving her out of the Assassin space completely, or toning down her Assassin-like elements such that she functions more as a traditional Marksman than she does currently. Not a terribly big fan of this idea, and I don't think other Quinn players would be either. Removing Quinn's ability to aggressively invade enemy territory, duel the big bad guys one-on-one, and pose a significant threat to the back line is part of what makes her so cool as a champion. There may be other solutions I'm not thinking of besides these, of course. Would love to hear them if you do have any.
> [{quoted}](name=Valor Bot,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OQqJQ7r0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-24T04:43:15.648+0000) > > I made a thread recently that dealt with this a bit. My conclusions were as follows (feel free to agree/disagree with me as you see fit, I love discussions about Quinn): > > - Quinn cannot be healthy as the premiere roamer of her class because she currently functions more as an Assassin than a Marksman, which technically makes her "the roaming Assassin," which leads to Talon being uncompetitive whenever she is strong (Talon's intended niche _is_ "the roaming Assassin," so if Quinn can do this better than he can, then... why pick Talon?) > > - Quinn should not be the premiere Marksman-Assassin because that niche was relegated to Twitch long before Quinn, and the community (as well as Riot) seems to agree it belongs to him > > **Possible solutions**: > > - Quinn could theoretically be a more unique and interesting character as a Marksman-Diver hybrid. No other champion in the game holds this classification to date. Since she already lacks a means of escape post-kill, it seems fitting given her current mechanics. However, she would need less assassin-like burst and more single-target threat via CC, as well as some form of durability (i.e. tanky stats or perhaps CC immunity of some sort) to be able to perform this role. Her niche within the class would be "roaming Diver." > > Alternatively, > > - Quinn's Marksman elements could be dramatically toned down such that she ends up firmly within the Assassin class instead, and then repurposed to serve a different strategic niche besides "premiere roamer" in order to allow Talon to fill that space. Personally, I think "vision Assassin" could work very well for Quinn, given her scout/falconer theme. Likewise, there are no Assassins in the game who specialize in providing vision-based utility as far as I'm aware, so she would be unique within her class. Really like this approach over the other one since it pairs so well with her character, but that's not to say I couldn't be convinced otherwise. > > Alternatively, > > - Make her a 'true' Marksman by way of moving her out of the Assassin space completely, or toning down her Assassin-like elements such that she functions more as a traditional Marksman than she does currently. Not a terribly big fan of this idea, and I don't think other Quinn players would be either. Removing Quinn's ability to aggressively invade enemy territory, duel the big bad guys one-on-one, and pose a significant threat to the back line is part of what makes her so cool as a champion. > > There may be other solutions I'm not thinking of besides these, of course. Would love to hear them if you do have any. why not rework into an adc botlane?
: Why is Jarvan often paired with Quinn?
I think people are forgetting that** Jarvan III**, J4's dad is still alive and well LOL, thus he will obviously be against a half dragon becoming queen and taking his family's throne. Jarvan III will never let his son marry a half dragon, period. And as I said before, J4 will never do anything against the wishes of his father. He respects and loves his father a lot. So unless the Riot story writers somehow decide to make Jarvan III disappear from the current lore, then the idea of J4 x Shyvana is not realistic. So to all J4 x Shyvana shippers, your worst nightmare is **Jarvan III**
: You are correct. However keep in mind that Shyv is still half human, so J4 is technically fulfilling half of his father's wishes, so he can't say he is dismissing them. :^) But depending on the order of ascension to the throne, J4 can simple wait till he's king to declare Shyvana a noblewoman, then marry her.
> [{quoted}](name=TyrekGoldenspear,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=bRAtTEMm,comment-id=0011000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-22T20:27:24.371+0000) > > You are correct. > > However keep in mind that Shyv is still half human, so J4 is technically fulfilling half of his father's wishes, so he can't say he is dismissing them. :^) > > > But depending on the order of ascension to the throne, J4 can simple wait till he's king to declare Shyvana a noblewoman, then marry her. he can't become king without having a queen. I think he needs to be married before he is able to take the throne.
: Jarvana shippers unite!
> [{quoted}](name=TyrekGoldenspear,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=bRAtTEMm,comment-id=00110000,timestamp=2017-02-22T16:41:53.710+0000) > > Jarvana shippers unite! Not trying to spoil your ship but to be frank, j4 deserves a "human" queen who will be easier to make that royalty transition than a half dragon that everyone fears and wants gone. imo Quinn would make a better choice in the eyes of the demacian public, nobles and the elites than shyvana who is not even human. They would rather have a peasant who is at least human to rule them than a dragon who is not even born there but a foreigner. Atleast Quinn is Demacian by birth and is human, this fact would matter a lot to the Demacian public. Jarvan III imo would probably not be happy with any of those 2, quinn being a working class demacian coming from a peasant family or shyvana being a half dragon foreigner but I think if given the choice between the two, he would rather have quinn rule his monarchy than shyvana. I know this for a fact. Lastly, assuming how monarchy's work, Jarvan III's opinions will ultimately impact J4's choice in choosing his wife. And I am telling you right now, J4 will never do anything to upset his father's wishes nor bring shame to the lightshield family.
: Why is Jarvan often paired with Quinn?
I think valor would get jealous if quinn hooked up with any guy lol
: Welcome to the Heartseeker Game Show!
: Honestly I don't want Jarvan with anyone. Quinn is too good for him (plus valor would get jealous), and Shyvana... I don't know, she just doesn't seem like she'd be into Jarvan.
> [{quoted}](name=midnight oil24,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=bRAtTEMm,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-02-22T00:29:47.187+0000) > > Honestly I don't want Jarvan with anyone. Quinn is too good for him (plus valor would get jealous), and Shyvana... I don't know, she just doesn't seem like she'd be into Jarvan. I think valor would be jealous if quinn hooked up with any guy not just j4.
: Well a Quinn Lucian ship would generally be met with "skins are not canon" by alot of members of the community. Though at the same time the skin seems to be some of the strongest shipping I've seen from Riot that isn't Riot just flat out saying they're together like Trynd and Ashe.
> [{quoted}](name=ForgottenStone,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=bRAtTEMm,comment-id=00040001000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-22T06:03:18.893+0000) > > Well a Quinn Lucian ship would generally be met with "skins are not canon" by alot of members of the community. > > Though at the same time the skin seems to be some of the strongest shipping I've seen from Riot that isn't Riot just flat out saying they're together like Trynd and Ashe. interesting, so what do you think works better, quinn x j4 or quinn x lucian?
: She looks kinda asian to me. At least half. She's kinda squinty all the time.
> [{quoted}](name=Jackalopeer,realm=OCE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=nOP1VEVE,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-22T05:07:40.102+0000) > > She looks kinda asian to me. > At least half. > She's kinda squinty all the time. Lol wut, Quinn is not even an Asian name lmao
: Hmmm.... [Quinn's recall](https://twitter.com/KateyAnthony/status/806239401055428608) [Lucian's recall](https://twitter.com/KateyAnthony/status/806238093166530560) http://media.lolusercontent.com/api/embedly/1/image/resize?url=https%3A%2F%2Flolstatic-a.akamaihd.net%2Fcontent%2Feu%2Fen%2F17%2Fpostcards%2FEN_love_my_self.png&key=a45e967db0914c7fb472fd4381e6c85b&width=425
> [{quoted}](name=ForgottenStone,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=bRAtTEMm,comment-id=000400010000,timestamp=2017-02-22T04:22:52.593+0000) > > Hmmm.... > > [Quinn's recall](https://twitter.com/KateyAnthony/status/806239401055428608) > > [Lucian's recall](https://twitter.com/KateyAnthony/status/806238093166530560) > > http://media.lolusercontent.com/api/embedly/1/image/resize?url=https%3A%2F%2Flolstatic-a.akamaihd.net%2Fcontent%2Feu%2Fen%2F17%2Fpostcards%2FEN_love_my_self.png&key=a45e967db0914c7fb472fd4381e6c85b&width=425 I'm really confused to what is the better ship, lucian or j4.
: Looks pretty Asian to me tbh. Nothing wrong with that though.
> [{quoted}](name=Jackalopeer,realm=OCE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=nOP1VEVE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-02-21T15:36:37.610+0000) > > Looks pretty Asian to me tbh. > Nothing wrong with that though. Quinn is white, you could easily tell from splash arts
: Honestly I don't want Jarvan with anyone. Quinn is too good for him (plus valor would get jealous), and Shyvana... I don't know, she just doesn't seem like she'd be into Jarvan.
> [{quoted}](name=midnight oil24,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=bRAtTEMm,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-02-22T00:29:47.187+0000) > > Honestly I don't want Jarvan with anyone. Quinn is too good for him (plus valor would get jealous), and Shyvana... I don't know, she just doesn't seem like she'd be into Jarvan. If quin is interested in j4 then why is she pushing herself on lucian in heartseeker?
: Why is Jarvan often paired with Quinn?
Valor would get jealous if Quinn decided to get it going with j4 no?
Rioter Comments
: They would probably be pretty indifferent tbh.
> [{quoted}](name=PartyPanda12,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=yttTT7WW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-21T04:16:22.490+0000) > > They would probably be pretty indifferent tbh. what does that mean?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
mirAcIe (EUW)
: @Riot Evelynn's Visual Update Should Be Based On Her Current Splash
too much skin showing, cover her up more, some pants, and like a upper shirt would be great
: Germany was left holding the bag after WWI because they fought the powers who made the resolutions against the losing side. IMO, Imperial Japan started WWII as early as '37, well before the Blitzkrieg of Poland.
> [{quoted}](name=Incognonymous,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=AYrN2I4E,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-01-29T17:35:01.178+0000) > > Germany was left holding the bag after WWI because they fought the powers who made the resolutions against the losing side. IMO, Imperial Japan started WWII as early as '37, well before the Blitzkrieg of Poland. papa new guinea started WWII
Rioter Comments
: Concept art for Evelynn VU rework leaked.
why does evelyn get to wear burka but no other female champ is wearing it?
: > [{quoted}](name=TenshouSNK,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=kZg4U6NG,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-02-01T06:01:44.010+0000) > > When a Muslim person commits violence, "he's a terrorist" > > But when a white guy does it, "oh, he had mental psychological problems" > > So whites can't become terrorists but only Muslims can? Lol. > > Far right whiteboys are as bad as isis. This proved it. hes actuyally going to be tried as a terrorist on one of his counts....so that's flawed right there
> [{quoted}](name=Sifu Ip man336,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=kZg4U6NG,comment-id=00040002,timestamp=2017-02-01T11:12:23.752+0000) > > hes actuyally going to be tried as a terrorist on one of his counts....so that's flawed right there The double standards fallacy is that whenever a white prick commits a mass shooting, he is never labelled as a "terrorist."
: > [{quoted}](name=TenshouSNK,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=kZg4U6NG,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-02-01T06:01:44.010+0000) > > When a Muslim person commits violence, "he's a terrorist" > > But when a white guy does it, "oh, he had mental psychological problems" > > So whites can't become terrorists but only Muslims can? Lol. > > Far right whiteboys are as bad as isis. This proved it. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_designated_terrorist_groups Tell me if you notice a trend.
> [{quoted}](name=Player Vehicle,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=kZg4U6NG,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-02-01T08:47:24.408+0000) > > https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_designated_terrorist_groups > > Tell me if you notice a trend. Terrorism is terrorism. Terrorism is not restricted to just 1 race or religion. Anyone from any race and/or religion can commit acts of terrorism. In this case, a white person committed acts of terrorism. I know it is hard to swallow but he is a "White" Terrorist. Are you upset that this time it was not some brown skinned person? Whites can be terrorists and this mosque shooting proved it. Also he was not the only white person to commit terrorism, there was a white man named Anders Brevik who gunned down 30 non-white children at an amusement park in norway just a few years back. Most of the school shootings that occurred in the US were all committed by WHITES. I think it's time for you to swallow the truth pill and realize that whites are not exempt from terrorism. They can be terrorists just as much as anyone else.
: > [{quoted}](name=TenshouSNK,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wlioi4EI,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-02-01T05:34:41.345+0000) > > What about Quinn? She's the closest thing ADC's have to a proper burst assassin, tanks aren't exactly her primary targets. Of course lategame pretty much all ADC's do insane damage to everything so I suppose it's a matter of perspective.
> [{quoted}](name=A Lazy Cat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wlioi4EI,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-02-01T07:35:02.234+0000) > > She's the closest thing ADC's have to a proper burst assassin, tanks aren't exactly her primary targets. > > Of course lategame pretty much all ADC's do insane damage to everything so I suppose it's a matter of perspective. so what is she? Who does she shred?
Malza (NA)
: Quebec Mosque Terrorist Attack
Whites are the filth of this world
Malza (NA)
: Quebec Mosque Terrorist Attack
When a Muslim commits an act of violence, everyone yells "terrorist!" But when a white guy does it, everyone yells "mentally ill!" Lmao Seems only Muslims can become terrorists but crazy gunfrenzy whites can't.
Malza (NA)
: Quebec Mosque Terrorist Attack
When a Muslim person commits violence, "he's a terrorist" But when a white guy does it, "oh, he had mental psychological problems" So whites can't become terrorists but only Muslims can? Lol. Far right whiteboys are as bad as isis. This proved it.
: Let it be said - no one should be able to burst tanks. Some champions should melt tanks, but over time, not in a burst. So, probably no one. Vayne shreds tanks really well, though.
> [{quoted}](name=Crewx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wlioi4EI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-02-01T05:33:31.725+0000) > > Let it be said - no one should be able to burst tanks. > > Some champions should melt tanks, but over time, not in a burst. > > So, probably no one. Vayne shreds tanks really well, though. What about Quinn?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
463 (NA)
: Lethality either made her stronger, or encouraged people to pick her more and now they've realized the monster roamer she is.
> [{quoted}](name=463,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mTGJfNq3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-02-01T04:14:37.905+0000) > > Lethality either made her stronger, or encouraged people to pick her more and now they've realized the monster roamer she is. Yea but the pros don't pick her, and why all of a sudden
Rioter Comments
: Quinn: Thunderlord's Decree or Stormraider's Surge?
Quinn's win rate jumped to 57% from 51% in this patch according to champion.gg, I wonder why?
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Only Brad,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=tzEcdvGA,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-01-10T06:11:22.860+0000) > > we need a Lux x Garen pairing skins > > {{champion:432}} Incest is never wincest.
> [{quoted}](name=DemiLichLord,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=tzEcdvGA,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-01-10T07:01:47.902+0000) > > Incest is never wincest. incest hillbilly
Show more

TenshouSNK

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion