: Rewards for old Honor are out
I think it really says a lot about someone and how honourable and chill they really were as a player when all they do is complain about not getting a SUMMONER ICON for their old honours. Okay, big deal, your honours may be overlooked or forgotten. Not like they wouldn't have been prior to the icons anyways. It's just a game in the end :/
: It’s time for August bundles!
We all know what demographic that Pin the Tail Bundle appeals to. It's okay, I already have half of them.
: Rotating game mode queue now live!
Nemesis Draft plz {{champion:83}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:6}} Only way these guys are getting used.
: We needed a Rival for Pentakill
>Would buy 4 of those skins and listen to the music.
: Balance Team Q+A #2 - Ask Us Anything (Again!) [COMPLETE]
1. Will there be a Harrowing this year? 2. When will there be a Harrowing if the answer to #1 was yes? 3. If #1 was yes, will I be able to buy previous Harrowing skins individually?
: Champion Update: Miss Fortune struts to PBE
At least she isn't 65 like {{champion:41}}
Arie (NA)
: Tell us your cheesiest League pickup lines!
Hey, you remind me of {{champion:17}} N-no not like that D: Come back!! {{champion:27}} ?
: Still no skin...
> [{quoted}](name=Fear Popo,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=kzABcpIr,comment-id=034c,timestamp=2015-07-02T20:19:30.271+0000) > > Still no skin... Same
: Well...because of some magic thing, my account was not connected with my facebook which is impossible because I connected lol w/ my facebook long ago. I even found a friend that plays league of legends. Can someone explain to me how is that possible? How can my facebook account just magically disconnect from my league account? I was excited for it and now i will just get a " maybe next time"
> [{quoted}](name=HarpuiaSC,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=kzABcpIr,comment-id=02c6,timestamp=2015-07-02T16:03:54.205+0000) > > Well...because of some magic thing, my account was not connected with my facebook which is impossible because I connected lol w/ my facebook long ago. I even found a friend that plays league of legends. Can someone explain to me how is that possible? How can my facebook account just magically disconnect from my league account? > I was excited for it and now i will just get a " maybe next time" M8, that exactly happened to me. ;-;
favo12 (NA)
: I got the worst possible character...Akali at least they could have tried giving characters that people play
> [{quoted}](name=favo12,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=kzABcpIr,comment-id=02b1,timestamp=2015-07-02T15:39:08.761+0000) > > I got the worst possible character...Akali at least they could have tried giving characters that people play Akali is op tho
: Mysery Champ Day! (or skin otherwise)
Still nothing ;-; Maybe I'll load $5 on a friend's account and gift me a mystery champ.
: am i the only one still waiting=(
> [{quoted}](name=SWAGlikeCAILLOU7,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=kzABcpIr,comment-id=021e,timestamp=2015-07-02T11:51:37.103+0000) > > am i the only one still waiting=( No ;-;
: > [{quoted}](name=Tepig223,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=kzABcpIr,comment-id=02170000,timestamp=2015-07-02T11:38:22.128+0000) > > I guess hearing others are still waiting there's alittle hope for me. Been up all night being like "30 more mins, 30 more mins. People are getting theirs, you will get yours soon" 7:40am now and nadda
> [{quoted}](name=SlainTemplar,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=kzABcpIr,comment-id=021700000000,timestamp=2015-07-02T11:39:13.630+0000) > > Been up all night being like "30 more mins, 30 more mins. People are getting theirs, you will get yours soon" 7:40am now and nadda "Oh look it's like 4:50, the champs may be here in 10 minutes." {{item:3070}}
: I'm not at all ungrateful, and am perfectly fine with waiting, but I get really paranoid sometimes, and now I'm worrying if rito messed up and didn't realize that I linked my FB account when it first launched. ;_;
> [{quoted}](name=Turtlurtle,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=kzABcpIr,comment-id=0217,timestamp=2015-07-02T11:35:36.560+0000) > > I'm not at all ungrateful, and am perfectly fine with waiting, but I get really paranoid sometimes, and now I'm worrying if rito messed up and didn't realize that I linked my FB account when it first launched. ;_; I guess hearing others are still waiting there's alittle hope for me.
After literally sitting around idly all day I fell asleep at about 3 in the morning. At 7 my brother woke me up and told me they came. I rushed onto League just to find out my account no longer had the 'unlink' thing to it and no mystery champ would be coming for me. There goes my trust ;-; #MyserychampsOP
Guys no h8 lets just w8 like good ol' C8 and her m8 N8 when they went on a d8 to Kuw8 cuz is's out of st8. They took a fr8 filled with b8 and deb8s. Srs, lets r8 8 of 8 and appreca8 when the champs arrive.
I'm not sleeping 'till it comes xD Soon my eyes will perm be shut, ill get annoying, and then.. {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} NOOOOOO!
: Some claim to have gotten them already, I'm guessing thy're going to ship them out over the course of the day like they did the mystery skins. Patience is a virtue {{champion:98}}
> [{quoted}](name=Kermin,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=kzABcpIr,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2015-07-01T13:27:07.631+0000) > > Some claim to have gotten them already, I'm guessing thy're going to ship them out over the course of the day like they did the mystery skins. > > Patience is a virtue {{champion:98}} Virtue is no more than a luxary. {{champion:157}}
: Runglaive Jungle Item vs. Fiddlesticks
Why not have Magnus and Runeglaive two separate enchants?
Visigoth (NA)
: Tryndamere can kill allies with his E again
Why have Trynd team kill when they have Tahm Kench coming?
: But...But... Kat doesn't have a cookin skin .-. She needs one so she can throw spoons at people .-.
But 750 rp skins are so in right now, idk why ;-;
Saianna (EUNE)
: Riot, could you kindly stop removing diversity from this game?
I was really depressed when they took out all the unique items in TT. It made me feel like it was its own map and such, not just a smaller Summoner's Rift. I mean, was Wriggles broken or something? AP {{champion:92}} still works, no nerf plz.
: Ops... People gonna be confused now just realized my typo XD And.. Thank You ^w^ Just Imagine Kat Spinning in Ult Throwing Spoons at ya XD
Orr be like Sinful Succulence {{champion:25}} and get nothing but a visual ;3
: 4 Realzies?
4 Seconds at a time. {{item:3157}}
: day 578: Still no champion
Maybe the mystery champs joined Ao Shin xD
I got {{champion:245}} guys! just coming back to relive this wait.
Kocynhe (NA)
: Still no champion, it's 1:34 PDT where I am. Could somebody use {{summoner:2}} to figure out where they all went?
: i would be willing to bet that Rito will be giving away champs that are free this week. just so that we don't play them as much. because ya know...free week... i am obviously wrong for those who own all champs and those who own all this weeks free champs but still.... it would be a nice troll from Rito. so they better not do what i just said... wait... now their gonna do it...well now their not....but now they might...but thay will DUH...but now that definitely wont... but maybe thats the pla make us think they will so that they wont....and them when we figure that out actually do it... SOME ONE HELP ME MY MIND IS FALLING APART!!!.....wait why am i posting this again??
"it would be a nice troll from Rito." *Gift everyone {{champion:48}} *
: Everybody hop aboard the HYPEEEEEE TRAIN!!!!! CHOO CHOO
My hype died 5 hours ago {{champion:32}}
: Yo Ho Ho its Captain Black-Bard
Meeps could be treasure 10/10
: The Star Guardians
OMG I'd buy them all. (Have Star Guardian Lux Already)
Rioter Comments
{{champion:115}} Impatient? I'm not impatient.
Elfezen (NA)
: The 5 Champions that should be in next year's Pool Party Team 2016
Pool Party Gragas, Yorik, Urgot, Bard, and Kassadin plz. Pool party Brand works too. </3
: Team Up and Pool Party coming up!
"Mystery Champion for connecting with Facebook friend discovery Pool Party icon" So if you meet a friend via that facebook thing you get a mystery champ and a pool party icon?
Zemgad (NA)
: WHOA DUDE 10000 dmg is a bit much don'T you think
Nope ;3 The point is anywhere you walk can lead to sudden death by shroom or by invis players. Sounds stressful huh?
: I'd say Offense instead of "ofdoom"
That was more anticlimactic, I'd say 'Obstical' myself
: The Birth of Evil: Teemo
Game Mode Idea: TEEMO Terrifyingly Effective Exploding Mushrooms Ofdoom A mushroom spawns anywhere on the map every 20 seconds and who ever steps on it and anyone within the radius will take 1000 damage each second for 10 seconds. Every player will go invisible by standing still, Teemo would be disabled from this game mode. (Soz) {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}}
Zirzon (NA)
: More Jurassic Skins?
Jurassic {{champion:81}} "I belong in a museum".
: Blood Moon Diana
I actually thought of this last night, I log on here to make the thread and bam beaten to it lol. I can't make a splash art so hey, kudos. I would like it if she had a red bow in her hair going for a more traditional look like Bloodmoon Akali. The weapon, couldn't think of it better myself. :D Nice The cape is majestic, love it. You nailed the spinney orbies perfectly. She reminds me of Bloodmoon Elise and Dark Valkrye Diana. She has that evilish marauder look. As said earlier, it would be kinda cool to have a more traditional look with a red ribbon in her hair and maybe a more lunar godess like clothing set.
RokMod (NA)
: URFGOT!!!!
> [{quoted}](name=Dohvakiin Lord,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=s2MMNu97,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-04-18T02:43:59.114+0000) > > Urfgot (Urgot Skin Concept): > I am 100% guaranteed that someone else has thought and / or posted this idea, but &ldquo;F&rsquo; it: URFGOT!!! http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/ircEgeYe-april-fools-urfgot I feel ya, still want it a thing.
: Cosplayers, start your sewing machines!
Championship Winner {{champion:119}} anyone? Imagine the cockiness in the comments, he could throw trophies instead of axes. #{{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}}
iLuma (NA)
: Guess My Favorite Pokemon - Win a FREE Skin!
: Arcade Riven
I have to say.. I'd ditch Dragonblade Riven for this. xD +1 love it.
: [Champion Concept] - Elyn, The Blade Princess
I really like the artwork and idea, but as others think.. Kinda op. I want her to be added but nerfed. Just don't know how.
: [Combo Skin Ideas] Riot can we Finally have a New Amumu Skin?
Orrrr we can have this theme.. From Challenger {{champion:103}} , Golden {{champion:12}}, Now there can be Bronze {{champion:32}} All 3 are ranks, and all start with "A". It needs to happen now lol.
: Put an "a" after the "Ur" in "Urfgot" and you have what I misread your title as.
Lol, I can see the problem in that skin already now.
Rioter Comments
Marcia (NA)
: [Skin Concept] Cheerleader Lux
That is pretty amaz. Then it branches off to three more. {{champion:55}} {{champion:40}} &..?
Rioter Comments

Tepig223

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion