: > [{quoted}](name=Terra D Serph,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kkrKBG09,comment-id=00030002,timestamp=2019-02-21T06:02:55.669+0000) > > When you look at it alone, the overall shape and accentuation of the female body can be considered a sexualization, especially when armor isn't meant for form, it's meant for function. > > But when you compare it to Kayle's original skin. Hell compare all the old skin designs to the new ones, one could heavily make an argument that they're sexualizing a character that's supposed to strike fear and awe into the hearts of everyone. I think that's people looking way too deep into things and trying to see what they want to see instead of what's actually there
> [{quoted}](name=Mounting Dread,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kkrKBG09,comment-id=000300020000,timestamp=2019-02-21T11:03:59.385+0000) > > I think that's people looking way too deep into things and trying to see what they want to see instead of what's actually there Maybe, but they could also have a point. What is Kayle supposed to represent? And does she represent it with her new look? Does her new look also give a new impression? Does this impression line up with what her original plan was? These questions can be asked, and anyone could make an argument for any side. I don't think it's wrong to argue for either side, as long as you have a good argument.
: I fail to see how this https://puu.sh/COtAx/b7fa99ed80.jpg Is sexualized at all really. I could get for Morg https://puu.sh/COtzQ/5dcc6f165f.jpg But not Kayle
> [{quoted}](name=Mounting Dread,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kkrKBG09,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-19T08:15:14.689+0000) > > I fail to see how this > > https://puu.sh/COtAx/b7fa99ed80.jpg > > Is sexualized at all really. > > I could get for Morg > > https://puu.sh/COtzQ/5dcc6f165f.jpg > > But not Kayle When you look at it alone, the overall shape and accentuation of the female body can be considered a sexualization, especially when armor isn't meant for form, it's meant for function. But when you compare it to Kayle's original skin. Hell compare all the old skin designs to the new ones, one could heavily make an argument that they're sexualizing a character that's supposed to strike fear and awe into the hearts of everyone.
Febos (EUW)
: I don't know if you're a troll, but I'll give you a pass and explain. *** The current system works like this: level up > earn champion capsule > unlock it for 810, 900, 960 o 1260 BE. It doesn't matter if you get x3 450 BE + x1 3150 BE champions or any combination of shards. You **always** earn one of those values\*. Their chances are weighted, so the average isn't exactly 983 BE (~930). What you're suggesting would essentially kill that system. In order to always give you those values, it would end up giving less variety of shards (ie 3150+ BE shards wouldn't appear at all). Right now, every shard disechants for 20% of their store price. In other words, every shard is **exactly** a 20% discount towards that specific champion; 450 BE and 6300 BE alike. Even if you earn repeated shards it doesn't matter, because the system was designed to always give you a predictable ammount. The 20% discount is a bonus. ######\*Every 10th level has a different pool of loot.
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lzctq7LG,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-04T10:13:49.407+0000) > > I don't know if you're a troll, but I'll give you a pass and explain. > *** > The current system works like this: level up > earn champion capsule > unlock it for 810, 900, 960 o 1260 BE. > It doesn't matter if you get x3 450 BE + x1 3150 BE champions or any combination of shards. You **always** earn one of those values\*. Their chances are weighted, so the average isn't exactly 983 BE (~930). > > What you're suggesting would essentially kill that system. In order to always give you those values, it would end up giving less variety of shards (ie 3150+ BE shards wouldn't appear at all). > > Right now, every shard disechants for 20% of their store price. In other words, every shard is **exactly** a 20% discount towards that specific champion; 450 BE and 6300 BE alike. > Even if you earn repeated shards it doesn't matter, because the system was designed to always give you a predictable ammount. The 20% discount is a bonus. > > ######\*Every 10th level has a different pool of loot. Not a troll. I just think 90 BE for a starter champion is nonsense, so an adjusted earnings that narrow the earnings while raising the lowest possible value feels a lot better. It doesn't change much, just shifts some numbers around. The important part is making capsules feel worthwhile while not making them broken. I'm not sure how my suggestion would kill the system, nor do I understand how it would kill the variety of shards obtained. All shards would have a equal chance of getting obtained, but IF you get a 450 then the system would pop another random 450 and some BE. To a new player, 90 BE for a starter champion is discouraging, and to a veteran, 90 BE is laughably worthless. That feeling alone makes me not really want to level up. I'm never like, "Oh boy a level up! I hope I get something I don't own yet!" It's always, "Well, I got a level up, do I even want to open this thing? I'll probably get a bunch of worthless crap again."
: Hol' up hol' up wait... I take issue with Ionians' putting sausage on their pizza as they're supposed to be at one with nature and I know that doesn't mean they necessarily HAVE to be vegetarians I still feel like they should be more averse to meat than the other regions potentially. Granted I still voted for them as an act of solidarity for my favorite region.... Oh and the blue essence thing yeah sure why not
> [{quoted}](name=mrmeddyman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lzctq7LG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-04T09:33:17.083+0000) > > Hol' up hol' up wait... > > I take issue with Ionians' putting sausage on their pizza as they're supposed to be at one with nature and I know that doesn't mean they necessarily HAVE to be vegetarians I still feel like they should be more averse to meat than the other regions potentially. Granted I still voted for them as an act of solidarity for my favorite region.... Oh and the blue essence thing yeah sure why not Eh it was easier to draw the connection of Italian and Ionian. Demacian or Noxian, maybe, but that'd fly too below the radar I think. Ionian sausage could also just be tofu. ;)
Jamaree (NA)
: They don't because they are trying to get you to spend money.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lzctq7LG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-04T09:29:15.729+0000) > > They don't because they are trying to get you to spend money. I think it's more fun to discuss the idea of a post instead of shooting it down because "Riot won't do this."
Rioter Comments
: Open Letter to Parents of League of Legends Players
While I can understand the attitude and logic of the last parent, I still side with "You're affecting 9 other people's experience at that point in time." Yes, the child may start making smart decisions, but it doesn't change the fact that the child just wasted everyone's time. Multiply that by a few thousand players and the unfortunate situation becomes a problem. And at least half of those kids won't care or won't learn.
: Lucian vs. Thresh fan art
Lucian's ultimate skin should be his wife(like, alternate universe-style), Senna. In this universe, Lucian is the one who was captured and Senna took on his would-be role.
Ripples (EUNE)
: I've already played so much urf...and it sucks. People pick 10 champs and just win.
It's not about winning, ya goof.
: Riot's Reaction to Feedback
Reminds me of Blizzard and their, "No, we won't create legacy servers, _and you don't want them, either_, trust me," when there were a ton of legacy private servers, their subscription base has fallen dramatically in the last few years, and plenty of other pieces of evidence to prove them wrong.
: Well actually from everything I read it was easier to get out of bronze awhile ago because ello was lower than it is now, ntm now you have dynamic que which just makes it 10 times harder possible yes but hard.
Honestly, in Bronze there are not a lot of 5-man teams, and if there are, they're playing against other 5-man teams. I've only solo'd Dynamic Queue, and I've only queued up against other solo players. Maybe a duo or trio once or twice each. I've never gone against a full or near-full team that's in a raidcall or something like that. The idea that a full 5-man team will easily carry themselves out of bronze would only work if they're consistently against non-full teams, which I think the system is set up so that they go against other 5-man teams most of the time. The only reason why really high elo players can't solo queue is because the player pool up at the top is less than 1% the size of the pool at the bottom half(bronze-silver IV) of the ranked population, and being in a 5-man team is a huge advantage at that stage because of the small player pool.
Verdade (EUNE)
: There's no way enemy can dive you while you sit at full hp in 1v1 situation and he's not EXTREMELY fed. Unless he's Ekko/Zed, but that's it.
Tell that to the numerous people who've dove me at level 3/4 and come out with most of whatever's left of their health pool relatively intact.
: It's more about everyone for themselves the problem isn't that they're not following me everybody is in it for themselves, and you right I do get ticked off when I lose a match not just when I lose if we lost a close game that could of went either way I say gg it doesn't upset me, it's when we lost like my last 2 losses we should of won like really really we should not had lost. but towards the end my teammates made a few mistakes I tried turning it around but those few mistakes really cost us more than they probably understand even now, and they'll probably never understand what they did wrong.
I don't know what to say, then. I was able to pull myself out of Bronze 5 2 years ago, when it was much worse than it is now. I might only be in Silver, but even I have seen improvement in just the last year alone. I'm sure if for some godforsaken reason someone hacked my account and dropped me down to bronze 5, I could pull myself back out. It's a hellhole in there for sure, but it doesn't take much to get out of it. It might just take some patience. Some advice in that regard is that if you lose, don't play ranked for the rest of the day. Or at least a few hours, until you've had time to sleep on it, or just cool off.
: My state of mind is the same every game I can win my lane regardless of who I play against if I can win my lane that's all that matters as long as I know what my job is during team fights. When I shot call we win games I know when to fall back when to engage when to be aggressive and when to play passive but it always depends on the game I feel like I have the skill of around gold with the mechanics of a plat player that's stuck in bronze because when I started rank I sucked badly, I read practice and got better and now feel that there should be a league lower than bronze with what I have to see.
If you can't see that you have a different state of mind regardless how well or poorly you do, then you need to reanalyze yourself. Unless you are part of the <1% of people who can actually keep their heads cool regardless of the situation, you probably have high happy moments and you probably have frustrating moments. You might be great. You might be great when calling the shots, but if nobody's going to follow you, then you need to find another way to win. Whether that's reading who on your team you can help snowball, who on your team you can follow, learning how to capitalize on every mistake the enemy makes on your own, split pushing while your team defends(at this point you'll have to tell them not to fight), and other such tatics. You can't always be a leader, and sometimes you have to follow someone else's plan, because whether it's a better plan than yours or not, if the rest of the team likes that person better, they're going to follow that person, and not you.
: "Utility" is generally anything that helps you *and* allies but doesn't necessarily kill or do damage. I'm not sure of Riot's official definition, but that is generally how I perceive it. The more broad definition allows it to encompass abilities like Anivia's wall, Bard's journey, and Urgod's Passive. The blinks and dash would be "mobility". And his psuedo-revive ult is just that. However. Interpreting definitions doesn't really detract from the main point of this pyramid. Ekko suffers from kit overload. He has high damage, high utility, good mobility, an a few safety nets thrown in for fun. Balancing him is always going to be a nightmare because of how much he brings to the table.
I've been thinking about that... What if they made the circle smaller, but with a faster activation, and remove the stun(so that it only slows).
PrinceKO (NA)
: Poll: Should Riot do more to make Supports a more attractive role to pick?
I think they just need to rephrase the support role. A lot of people think it means "no impact" to the game, or that you'll be babysitting the guy who's actually going to be making an impact to the game, when in reality, the attraction to support should initially be "I don't have to farm minions, and can immediately start dealing damage to two champions."
: VOTE FOR TOWER BUFFS
Personally I think their health is fine, but their damage early game could use some buffing. It's strange when your teammates say just to "hug tower" while you're at half health, and the enemy laner who's also at half health dives for you with their jungler, both get away after tanking 4 tower shots and no one but yourself died.
Todernst (EUW)
: I have the same problem, i would be very happy with a "click through minimap option", additionally to the "ignore minimap movement". Sometimes you just wanna have your champion be in the bottom left corner of the screen and see whats going on, on the other side. With "click through minimap" that gives you a lot more space. Riot please implement that option asap!
Hey! A response! I didn't get buried! :D Glad someone understands what I'm talking about, for a moment there I was worried that what I was trying to explain wasn't being understood.
Rioter Comments
: Draven
Did Draven become a Pokemon or something? Ahaha
Venedictos (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Terra D Serph,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vZKZprwH,comment-id=0000000800000002,timestamp=2016-03-19T08:52:20.286+0000) > > Small thought here: what if you added CDR to most AP items? Not a whole lot, mind you, but enough that you could at least get to 25-30% by building all damage items in 5 slots. That way mages/AP assassins can prioritize more damage or faster cooldowns. It becomes a choice of shave a half second off all abilities, or make all abilities do 100 more damage(or something to that extent). I think they are seeking to differentiate 40% CDR builds from Full AP builds. That's pretty much the reason they removed CDR from Lucidity boots and masteries, because it was too easy to reach the CDR cap with little effort itemisation-wise. Previous season probably resulted in a certain roster being more powerful than the rest. Choosing your build depending on the game should be a decision you make consciously rather than "Oh I'll get 15% CDR from blues and 20% from Morello and that's it". However, I do feel that CDR should be more accessible in mage items.
Fair enough. I personally was thinking that, in the instance of a burst mage or assassin, all of your items, minus boots, would come up to about 20-25% CDR. So in order to get more CDR, you'll have to give up a bit of AP or Magic Penetration. Of course, this would require a bit of a rebalancing of current CDR items and items with CDR attached onto them, but my vision for this would be something like--at a certain point in the game, mages will have to choose between more damage, or lower cooldowns, minus blue buff. Realistically, in lower divisions you can't rely on blue buff, as the majority of the time your allies won't be willing to give up such an important buff, especially if you're not dominating your lane. From what I've seen this holds true for higher divisions as well. So in the end I'd like to see players make a choice at a certain point in the game: Do I continue building damage and burst down a target before I run out of spells, or do I build more CDR so that I'm more reliable in an extended teamfight? The same can be said of support mages, but they'll hit closer to the CDR cap before they come to that fork in the road, I think. They'll have less AP, and will have to choose between hitting 40% or 45%, building more AP, going more tank/utility/etc. Supports will have more variety of choice in the matter, but it still applies to them, as well.
Meddler (NA)
: There's a lack of CDR options for mages, forcing those that want to hit 40% CDR into some pretty limited build paths. We're also looking into the possibility of making mana more of a mage stat and MP5 more of a support stat, which amongst other things gives us a lever to tailor items more to particular classes.
Small thought here: what if you added CDR to most AP items? Not a whole lot, mind you, but enough that you could at least get to 25-30% by building all damage items in 5 slots. That way mages/AP assassins can prioritize more damage or faster cooldowns. It becomes a choice of shave a half second off all abilities, or make all abilities do 100 more damage(or something to that extent).
: Talking Targon with the Foundations team
Mount Targon. I've heard of it, but I wouldn't say it's a "popular" location. Mostly a hermitage for a bunch of isolationists.
Azzmo (NA)
: lol your points are very persuasive thanks for the feedback, i will make changes instantly :D thank you
Take them into your own consideration, but I wouldn't want to alter your character if you're uncomfortable with it. :)
: [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eKc5kgPVrA]
You're no fun. :( That is pretty interesting, though. I would have used different wordage to explain why everything moves, rather than what he said, but it was pretty interesting nonetheless.
Azzmo (NA)
: [ CHAMPION CONCEPT ] Willow, The Forest's Keeper
I like the idea of this champion. Something I would definitely change is his E. 1 minute per stage is far too long. The total duration can be long(3-5 minutes is usually the length for most wards/traps), but it should take a minimum of 15 seconds and a maximum of 30 seconds to make the trees fully grow. Just from a playability standpoint. You can also play around with the stages, in conjunction with your W. Seedlings/Sprouts can have no root ability, small trees can have a smaller health pool and a shorter root duration, while fully grown plants can have a max health pool and a full root duration. The health of the trees should be between 3 to 4 hit points(probably similar to Zyra's plants) at max growth. I'd also keep a counter/limit to how many you can hold and plant. Maybe something similar to other champions? Refillable up to 3, and you can plant 5 or 6 at the most. I like the overall idea of this champion. A little bit of testing and balancing would make this an interesting early-mid game champ with some late game fallout. You could also play around with his passive. Anywhere between 1 and 2.5 minutes sounds more doable. Being forced to play Winter for the first 5 minutes of the game could be game-breaking. ;O
: Scientifically, if an unstoppable force met an immovable object, they'd phase through each other.
Or they'd create _a vortex that would consume the whole universe_!!! {{champion:45}} -maniacal laughter-
: What about a true flying champion?
I think it would be cool if all flying champions had no minion collision. It'd change the meta at least a little bit, I think.
Rioter Comments
: The Keybind Wars: Which Key is Best for Flash?
Oddly enough I use F and G. My fingers are too big and long to be able to hit the D key with any sort of accuracy, so I use F and G instead.
: Yes a game is supposed to be fun. But obviously every game is supposed to have a competitive element. If you want to play League for fun, play normals. Because if you're playing a game for fun, you shouldn't care about ranking or anything. But as soon as you start playing ranked, you must accept the fact that some people REALLY care about their ranking. There's a difference between playing basketball for fun with your friends, and dicking around on your school's varsity basketball team. Wanna know? You'll get kicked out of your varsity sports team. Even though basketball is a sport for FUN for most people, some people are REALLY competitive about it and thus will train hard and work hard to win.
_Every_ game is supposed to have a competitive element? I'm not sure about that.... And your comparison with basketball teams is really off. Normals and 99% of Ranked games would be more akin to pick-up basketball. If you make a 5-man team with a bunch of your friends and plan on tackling Ranked that way, that would be more akin to High School JV teams. Consistently playing in competitive tournaments outside of LCS would be more akin to Varsity/College, and LCS is a direct comparison to pro basketball teams. But of course this is all probably semantics to you, or you just don't agree with me. Which is why analogies and comparisons are stupid.
: bots we need: "Hard" for getting into real games. Doom bots, For getting ready for the bullshitery that is Bronze V.
I agree to a great extent. I wish we just had more bot difficulties. Sometimes it's not even about being competitive. Sometimes, I just like going against really hard AI characters. Doom Bots is something I mostly missed out on, because I wasn't heavily playing at the time.
: For real. I wish people would recognize that ranked is more geared towards competitive play than "ITZ OKAI NO LOEZERS CUZ URVY1 IS A WINNUR" attitude. I was Silv 4 last season, made it to Silv 3 Pre-Season and was put into B4 or 3. That makes sense, no anger there. Not sure why OP is set when this happens to everyone.
That's funny, because I thought a game was supposed to be fun? I get that some people think winning is the only way to have fun, but most people are able to have fun even when they're losing. This game, to the original poster, is no longer fun, regardless of circumstances. The guy could be in Diamond and he'd probably still have the same complaint about his placements. He's not having fun with this game. And if you think getting better at this game in particular will result in you having more fun, you're only fooling yourself.
: Champion Update and the Flawed Fencer
I like Fiora. She looks cool. I can't say I mained her, but I did play her fairly often last year. Honestly I'm the exact reverse for her update; I loved the visuals, I did not like the ultimate.
Fefnil (EUW)
: It's not unintended. EVERY dash in game can go through walls, IF the wall width is lower than the dash length. At the moment there is not a single dash coded to stop at walls, except Poppy's W second part. The shortest dashes in game are Riven's first and second Q, that are so short that they can't even pass Jarvan's ult. In SR there are 4 walls so thin that even Vayne can pass. It's not a bug in the walls.
I'm not advocating for either side, I'm simply stating that just because something hasn't been addressed yet doesn't necessarily mean it doesn't need to be addressed. With that argument, I could have argued that Poppy did not need a rework up until the point that Riot decided to give her a rework. The argument only holds as much ground until there is a change, in which case the argument becomes extremely flawed, based solely on that statement: "If they weren't intended they would be fixed."
: > [{quoted}](name=Terra D Serph,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OayxRiAA,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2015-12-06T07:16:55.114+0000) > > A little bit, I suppose. I had seen it sort of like Nocturne's shadow debuff, except it activates when attacking single champions(and goes away after X amount of time, granted their health is not low) or when a champion is lower than a certain health percentage(and it would go away when the enemy regains their health). > > Since Warwick has basically no gank potential until 6, I thought a speed buff skill would help him pre-6. ...Isn't that the point? If they have a Warwick, you can play super aggressive until Warwick hits 6. After that, it's incredibly scary.
Perhaps. But so many characters this last year have gotten minor tweaks that completely change the way they play. I can also come up with a million other tweaks for other champions, and probably get the same response, because people seem to think I _want_ these changes. It's an idea, a thought, something to brainstorm. It's like asking "Hey, what should Ao Shin have?" And not really expecting Riot to cater to our ideas. It's a fun thing to do, unless you're the type of person that thinks an apple should never have peanut butter on it, because sweet and salty don't go together.
Dasdi96 (NA)
: Remove yasuo's double crit passive.
I always thought his passive should be changed so that he spends wind to use windwall, enhanced Q, and ult. Maybe he has 5 "wind cases" he has to fill, and his enhanced Q takes 1 of those(still requires 2 regular Q's to proc enhanced Q, even when dashing with E), windwall 3, and ult 5. Maybe even give him more wind slots at levels 6, 11, and 16.
Durzaka (NA)
: Any specific walls she can go through have been around for a long time now. if they werent intended they would be fixed. And they arent comparable to j4s wall, which are extra thin.
That's a really bad counterargument. "If they weren't intended they would be fixed." There are dozens of examples of skills that have unintended mechanics that weren't meant to be there. And there are dozens more examples of skills that took forever to be fixed.
: The E sounds similar to {{champion:106}} Q
A little bit, I suppose. I had seen it sort of like Nocturne's shadow debuff, except it activates when attacking single champions(and goes away after X amount of time, granted their health is not low) or when a champion is lower than a certain health percentage(and it would go away when the enemy regains their health). Since Warwick has basically no gank potential until 6, I thought a speed buff skill would help him pre-6.
Jxg (EUW)
: I'm not against him being updated, but having it knock people away just seems too much like Vi's.
Yeah it was just an addition I added at the last second, which is why it was in parentheses. I just thought. I've removed it, since history has shown me that even if I put "for example," people think that it's what I am fiercely advocating for.
Jxg (EUW)
: So you want his R to basically be the same as Vi's? No thanks.
Hey, thanks for replying. How ya doing? In the sense that his animation will pounce and land on an enemy, and cannot be avoided; yes, it's like Vi's Ult in that sense. In essence it's basically the same as his old ult, just the blink is replaced with a pounce. Everything about his ult should stay, I actually like the ult. I just think a blink doesn't fit his theme of "I'm a werewolf, Awooooo!!!!"
: nothing changed about his playstyle. his ult is still the same except new animation which can be cancelled by flay and stuff so its worse and it can be flashed too and his movementspeed has been reconditioned and its not passive anymore which fixes some of his main weaknesses but takes away some of his core strength. basically same champ, nothing changed. still fully auto-attack reliant with a kit that doesnt allow him to build tanky enough to still deal damage or build damage while not getting instagibbed.
I clearly wrote that his ult's animation is unstoppable. I also meant to add that it homes in similar to Vi's Ult, so that's my bad.
Rioter Comments
: Unveiling the future of League of Legends
Basically this is Gears of War 2 on steroids.
: Unveiling the future of League of Legends
With movement speed like that, no one would get to lane until 1:30. xD
: Write to your local ESRB representative, folks!
> [{quoted}](name=EMOFRATPARTY,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=QU1FzRg5,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2014-11-08T00:17:39.656+0000) > > Write to your local ESRB representative, folks! It's not about the ESRB, it's for a different country. The ESRB is already pretty strict about its rating system, they wouldn't force Riot to remove something like smoking when it's been present for a long time with the T for Teen rating.
Vizix (NA)
: Bot Friend Requests
I've been getting the same problem for a couple days now. I accepted it once long ago wondering who it was, but then when I got the spam message I immediately blocked them and removed them. I've never accepted a friend request without doing a background check since, and for the last few days it's been fairly annoying to receive 3-5 requests all from these spam accounts.
Mundo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Asdeft,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=pMeogFEU,comment-id=00110000,timestamp=2015-02-10T04:42:54.024+0000) > > No, the {{champion:238}} ={{champion:56}} theory has a ton of clues going towards it (Or even the theory that {{champion:98}} created {{champion:56}} in a nightmare about {{champion:238}}) and may even be where riot goes when nocturnes lore gets updated soon. This {{champion:1}} ={{champion:254}} theory is quite a stretch and doesnt have any real connections going for them. I would say the bear on neon vi's gauntlet is one thing that could hint, but none of the other info fits together based on their lore. What about simply VIs name is a roman numeral 6.. in VI's lore it specifically states Vi was approached by a criminal group at age 6. Now just think why would VI have such a grudge against Jinx specifically? In both the lores of Jinx and Vi it states they both have a past in Piltover Outskirts which is basically Zaun. In Annies lore it only mentions about her parents leaving Annie in Noxus. It says nothing of what became of her past the age of 2.. Why would Annies parent turn back to the Woods they barely survived they would head north to Zaun.
> [{quoted}](name=Mundo,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=pMeogFEU,comment-id=001100000001,timestamp=2015-02-10T05:01:25.380+0000) > > What about simply VIs name is a roman numeral 6.. in VI's lore it specifically states Vi was approached by a criminal group at age 6. > > Now just think why would VI have such a grudge against Jinx specifically? In both the lores of Jinx and Vi it states they both have a past in Piltover Outskirts which is basically Zaun. > > In Annies lore it only mentions about her parents leaving Annie in Noxus. It says nothing of what became of her past the age of 2.. Why would Annies parent turn back to the Woods they barely survived they would head north to Zaun. Vi was in a gang at 6 years old. Annie is about 9. 9 minus 6 is... League of Legends 3 confirmed. Wait...
: Lee Sin and Zed should keep their iconic damage
On the topic of nerfing some crazy resource(less) pools on champions... what if Riven had an energy pool? Enough that she couldn't spam abilities 24/7 but instead had windows of opportunity to use her spells in rotations? 200 Energy pool +10 Energy regen per 5 seconds(or whatever the norm is right now) +Passive: grants +10 energy per empowered auto attack(will help her gain some energy back so she isn't gutted, gives her something on her already-existing passive). +Q: 30 Energy +10 per q after the initial for a total of 50 energy if you q 3 times. +W: 70 Energy, maybe something could be added per champion stunned(like 5 energy per champ or something like that) +E: 90 Energy, no change +R: 100 Energy(none on second activation), adds +10 energy per AA w/o empowered stacks(stacks still add 10 energy per hit, doubling the total energy regained per AA), cone grants 10 energy per champion hit(for a maximum of 50 energy). This secures her as an all in champ who won't just q q q e her way back to safety without some serious planning. One rotation with all spells used, assuming auto attacks are used as efficiently as possible. Q AA Q AA Q AA W AA E AA Goes from 200 to 150+30 to 180, - 70 +10 to 120, -90 +10 to 40. If she ults against 2 champions: R Q AA Q AA Q AA AA R W AA AA E AA 200 to 100, 100 to 50 +80 to 130, 130 +20 -70 +40 to 120, 120 to 30 +10(at this point the ult should wear off?) to 40. Could probably proc 2 more Q's after this for some escape distance or get the last amount of damage on a tankier target, And those aren't counting the passive Energy regen per 5, which could probably add that last Q into the second scenario, if you don't auto-attack something or someone. If this made any sense to someone I'd love some support on the numbers. Even if you disagree. Probably could work on the numbers. Probably been discussed before(I'll google this momentarily). I'd like to see all or most resource-less champs get an energy or mana bar, but that's personal bias. And I realize that's probably not how a lot of Riven mains go through their rotations, I was just thinking of an ideal spot for her to use all her spells while simultaneously losing her entire Energy pool, and then maybe get one more spell off before having to back off for a few moments while her cooldowns and energy come back up.
: Arbitrary limits because technology exists to nullify your argument that blind people can't see ... Tsk tsk, just admit that it can be done and be the better man, instead of being a river in Africa. For all we know, in League's lore, there is magic that allows the brain to discern visual input, meaning you could no eyes in the first place and still see things as if you had eyes. There's human technology in the real world that does that. It's very Star Trekky, but it does exist, and some blind people are legally allowed to drive their cars because of it.
You're a nuisance. I'd ask you to explain to me where this technology comes from, but I honestly don't give a damn. Have a nice day, you will not be hearing from me again.
Show more

Terra D Serph

Level 51 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion