Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TetsuTeito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3r2MXpLs,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-03-21T18:11:07.001+0000) > > If it's too much for you, don't bother commenting. I typed all of that out because I wanted to. It's not about how many people read it. It's my last words and thoughts about this game. You can read it or you can move on with your life, as I'm doing right now. I think you were more so forced out then just moving on willingly personally.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3r2MXpLs,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2018-03-21T18:16:45.766+0000) > > I think you were more so forced out then just moving on willingly personally. It's hard to leave something you've been doing for years and put so much money into. You could compare it to smoking. Yeah it's bad for me and I shouldn't be spending my money on it, but I need that fix. To me I'm leaving by both force and my own will, because yes they kicked me out but at the same time I could always just make another account (or just use the alt I already made a while ago but never use). Instead I've uninstalled the game and am going to waste my time elsewhere.
Shukr4n (EUW)
: reading comments i ask where s the chatlog
> [{quoted}](name=Shukr4n,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3r2MXpLs,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-03-21T18:25:26.458+0000) > > reading comments i ask > > where s the chatlog I was actually going to copy paste the chat log, but the chat log only shows all of my own messages, which means you get to see all of my toxic behavior without any of the context. I'm not sure how to get the full chat log or I would post the whole thing. I know that I'm toxic, and am ok with people seeing my toxic behavior, but I'd like people to see the whole story instead of just a fraction of it.
Jamaree (NA)
: You expect anyone to read all that?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3r2MXpLs,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-21T17:50:42.421+0000) > > You expect anyone to read all that? If it's too much for you, don't bother commenting. I typed all of that out because I wanted to. It's not about how many people read it. It's my last words and thoughts about this game. You can read it or you can move on with your life, as I'm doing right now.
Rioter Comments
BroLane (NA)
: Were you tilted? I'm looking at the games you had before and you didn't do so well. Try playing with music or something if that's what happened.
> [{quoted}](name=BroLane,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GMAAnxqA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-03-16T01:25:29.254+0000) > > Were you tilted? I'm looking at the games you had before and you didn't do so well. Try playing with music or something if that's what happened. It's more tilting thinking about all the other players looking at my scores thinking "Man this guy is bad" when I'm just having a slump and usually do well. All the games I play with Zac, I either do exceptionally well or get tilted by something. Be it a feeding jungler or yet another person telling me Zac can't top when he really can (I've carried so many games with him). Yeah, I tend to get tilted easily and that's why I'm still Bronze. I feel like it holds me back from higher tiers. I really appreciate your response and thank you for your understanding. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} You get my first ever... what is this, an emote? At any rate, I genuinely appreciate people like you who can understand that sometimes you just have bad games and get tilted. Shows me there's still some good in this community. Wow, that was a long response. Sorry about that. XD
: Ahh I see... BAN VOLIBEAR That out of the way, I think the best thing you *Could* Have done is tried to leech off botlane and gank super early Then tried to turn that into a lead against Yasuo, And try to close the game out as early as possible However, This comes into the problem that 1: your botlane fed hard 2: The enemy jungler was just... Ganking. 3: Your lane was probably the only one that was somewhat salvagable. Sure, Gangplank is a decent enough pick that you can generally be useful.. But with how the comps look, Your team.. Kinda fucked. Also, AFAIK, Kaisa is.. Basically a no-no pick.
> [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GMAAnxqA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-16T00:31:33.209+0000) > > Ahh > > I see... > > BAN VOLIBEAR > > That out of the way, I think the best thing you *Could* Have done is tried to leech off botlane and gank super early > > Then tried to turn that into a lead against Yasuo, And try to close the game out as early as possible > > However, This comes into the problem that > 1: your botlane fed hard > 2: The enemy jungler was just... Ganking. > 3: Your lane was probably the only one that was somewhat salvagable. Sure, Gangplank is a decent enough pick that you can generally be useful.. But with how the comps look, Your team.. Kinda fucked. > > Also, AFAIK, Kaisa is.. Basically a no-no pick. I was the Fizz. Edit: Oh did you mean the fizz lane was salvageable? I thought for a sec you were meaning GP. lol
: Everything wrong with this game: 1: kai'sa isn't as good as a lot of people seem to believe right now, also that is a very drunk build for most ADCs. 2: Elise either didn't pay attention and forgot to switch runes, or is first time with no prior knowledge on what to do (probably the case, she's hard to play and unless you gank level 3 and mobis rush every lane to end before 20 minutes, just becomes useless.) 3: Lux support. Shoulda dodged :/... BUT tbf kayle was their support... but at least kayle can offer something to their team with ultimate. 4: Idk how to feel about IE rush GP.. I know its not good but idk what he was planning.. he was better off with ghost blade. What you could've done: 1: won lane so hard and roamed to impact the other lanes. 2: Dodge the moment two of your team members locked in their picks. Its just a sad game unfortunately. Your winrate is good though, so just try not to be tilted, keep doing what you're doing, and you'll climb.
> [{quoted}](name=Tormentula,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GMAAnxqA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-16T00:53:33.313+0000) > > Everything wrong with this game: > > 1: kai'sa isn't as good as a lot of people seem to believe right now, also that is a very drunk build for most ADCs. > 2: Elise either didn't pay attention and forgot to switch runes, or is first time with no prior knowledge on what to do (probably the case, she's hard to play and unless you gank level 3 and mobis rush every lane to end before 20 minutes, just becomes useless.) > 3: Lux support. Shoulda dodged :/... BUT tbf kayle was their support... but at least kayle can offer something to their team with ultimate. > 4: Idk how to feel about IE rush GP.. I know its not good but idk what he was planning.. he was better off with ghost blade. > > What you could've done: > 1: won lane so hard and roamed to impact the other lanes. > 2: Dodge the moment two of your team members locked in their picks. > > Its just a sad game unfortunately. > > Your winrate is good though, so just try not to be tilted, keep doing what you're doing, and you'll climb. You don't have to tell me about Kai'sa. I literally just lost a game where someone went Kai'sa jungle, and then came top at less than half health with an mia Garen that was heading straight for her. He qs, spins, and now has red and blue buff and dives me for another kill. She only got worse from there. The Kayle ult was gamechanging, too. I couldn't kill anyone because she'd just ult them and it gives them just enough time to destroy me because I'm a squishy burst melee champ.
Rioter Comments
: Stfu teemo is amazing and he has become a meme in league. Also he is still viable and quite strong at the moment.
> [{quoted}](name=JetPlaneK,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=h6Qrqid6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-25T08:09:55.026+0000) > > Stfu teemo is amazing and he has become a meme in league. Also he is still viable and quite strong at the moment. There's a reason they call him Satan and he got his own skin for it... Also old memes need to die.
Rioter Comments
: Interesting idea, but where would they fit these in? especially considering the keystone rune in domination that applies an active to your boots (predator I think.) also with these all focusing on CC they feel a bit samey. would these trample over (pun intended) Banshee's or QSS?
> [{quoted}](name=TheSuddenStorm,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=cUknUNff,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-22T10:39:31.797+0000) > > Interesting idea, but where would they fit these in? especially considering the keystone rune in domination that applies an active to your boots (predator I think.) also with these all focusing on CC they feel a bit samey. would these trample over (pun intended) Banshee's or QSS? Each one focuses on something different for cc. One helps deal with knockups, one for stuns and slows, One for tanks that get stunlocked, and another made for carries. These are all passive abilities, so they wouldn't interfere with the predator active. They wouldn't trample over banshee's or qss because qss cleanses all cc, while banshee's negates the entire ability altogether. Both also provide more than just the cleanse/spellshield. These are just for helping more with teams that are filled with cc.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=TetsuTeito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5OBmXBty,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-02-22T00:23:33.458+0000) > > Because you're only looking at winrate. Winrate doesn't tell you what happened in that game. It doesn't tell you if our team grouped, who fed, what transpired in teamfights. It only tells you who won and who lost. I can do average to amazing in my lane and it won't matter if the bot lane has given the enemy adc 14 kills. I'm a tank. I'm not made to carry an entire team and 1v5. I'm made to initiate and peel, and if I have a team that can't follow up on initiations, or god forbid group, then the game is lost. > > Now feel free to pull up the kda so I can explain to you how many of those deaths could be after my team has fed and refuses to help in fights. KDA means nothing. Whether you won or lost does. Zac is at his best when he can impact his teammates' early games and get them snowballing. He's essentially worthless top lane. If he does manage to win lane, he's going to get outscaled anyway. You got kills, but you had no actual impact on the outcome of the game. I've gone 1/6 on Yorick and single-handedly won the game by playing the map and split pushing after laning phase. ######thank god the team listened to the baron call tho
> [{quoted}](name=Unrefõrmed,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5OBmXBty,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2018-02-22T00:26:48.750+0000) > > KDA means nothing. Whether you won or lost does. Zac is at his best when he can impact his teammates' early games and get them snowballing. He's essentially worthless top lane. If he does manage to win lane, he's going to get outscaled anyway. > > You got kills, but you had no actual impact on the outcome of the game. I've gone 1/6 on Yorick and single-handedly won the game by playing the map and split pushing after laning phase. > > ######thank god the team listened to the baron call tho I get that, I do, and that's why I try to impact the late game. However, as I said before, I often get allies who don't know how to follow up on my engages, and so I'll get focused into oblivion by the enemies they fed while they walk around/away from the fight while my passive is getting smacked on. It's frustrating. Could I be helping them more in the early game if I played him jungle? Yes, but that shouldn't take away that he can still do things as a top laner. I think more people are just concerned that he can't actually top over what his impact on the early game will be. If my team can follow up on an engage, my late game impact can be amazing. His ult is game-changing, and he has the cc to peel for any adc with an average IQ.
: Because his kit is best suited for the jungle and roaming. That's like asking why people say Tahm Kench is just a support. His kit is best suited for that role. If he's a "perfectly fine" top laner, why do you have a 44% winrate with him?
> [{quoted}](name=Unrefõrmed,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5OBmXBty,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-02-21T21:26:22.447+0000) > > Because his kit is best suited for the jungle and roaming. That's like asking why people say Tahm Kench is just a support. His kit is best suited for that role. > > If he's a "perfectly fine" top laner, why do you have a 44% winrate with him? Because you're only looking at winrate. Winrate doesn't tell you what happened in that game. It doesn't tell you if our team grouped, who fed, what transpired in teamfights. It only tells you who won and who lost. I can do average to amazing in my lane and it won't matter if the bot lane has given the enemy adc 14 kills. I'm a tank. I'm not made to carry an entire team and 1v5. I'm made to initiate and peel, and if I have a team that can't follow up on initiations, or god forbid group, then the game is lost. Now feel free to pull up the kda so I can explain to you how many of those deaths could be after my team has fed and refuses to help in fights.
Rioter Comments
: Buffing turrets when competive games last 60 minutes would be a terrible idea from a design perspective. However I do agrea we need some tweaking regarding how turrets work. Turrets need to be buffed but in order to ballance this artillery needs to be buffed. This way splitpush can become more viable again when they actually buy items that are able to destroy turrets quicker. Right now sieging turrets is a group effort. You just hope you team has the brain to group ones your having that advantage. You can't say ok I'm going to split this lane and slowly take down that tower and that's what's so wrong in the recent seasons. How I would do it is simple: {{item:3077}} and upgrades, {{item:3068}}, {{item:2015}} and upgrades now work on turrets. {{item:3057}} already works on it so mages & casters aren't exactly left in the dust. {{item:3800}}, upcomming talisactive, {{item:3056}} rework will recieve damage reduction against towers. Maybe a face of the mountain active rework could be introduced that shield you more against tower shots or something. Than riot is able to buff the hell out of turrets. Diving will be harder early game but in the midgame, sieging will be easyier even from a individual perspective. The 4th part is the diver rework. With diving becoming a lot harder for squishy targets. Divers & vanguards will have kits that allow them to force plays under towers what again gives them an purpose to be picked over a Warden, Skirmisher, Marksmen, Mage, etc..
> [{quoted}](name=CoolKnightST,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pO7OWYHz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-13T12:02:41.834+0000) > > Buffing turrets when competive games last 60 minutes would be a terrible idea from a design perspective. However I do agrea we need some tweaking regarding how turrets work. Turrets need to be buffed but in order to ballance this artillery needs to be buffed. This way splitpush can become more viable again when they actually buy items that are able to destroy turrets quicker. > > Right now sieging turrets is a group effort. You just hope you team has the brain to group ones your having that advantage. You can't say ok I'm going to split this lane and slowly take down that tower and that's what's so wrong in the recent seasons. > > How I would do it is simple: > > {{item:3077}} and upgrades, {{item:3068}}, {{item:2015}} and upgrades now work on turrets. {{item:3057}} already works on it so mages & casters aren't exactly left in the dust. > > {{item:3800}}, upcomming talisactive, {{item:3056}} rework will recieve damage reduction against towers. Maybe a face of the mountain active rework could be introduced that shield you more against tower shots or something. > > Than riot is able to buff the hell out of turrets. Diving will be harder early game but in the midgame, sieging will be easyier even from a individual perspective. > > The 4th part is the diver rework. With diving becoming a lot harder for squishy targets. Divers & vanguards will have kits that allow them to force plays under towers what again gives them an purpose to be picked over a Warden, Skirmisher, Marksmen, Mage, etc.. Competitive games last so long because the teams are so evenly matched. Most of the time, games are not like this in League. You will have lanes that snowball and laners that do much better than their opponent, with the loser having a hard time coming back. Split pushing is also still viable. A good split push can easily take out 2 turrets while the enemy's trying to defend their other lane. Split pushing does and should only work in situational events. There are plenty of ways to siege turrets in this game. Rift, Demolish, Tristana, Ziggs, Nasus (the turret siege god), ZZ'rot, etc. While most of these are champion reliant, there are still a ton of ways to take down a turret easily. Good adcs mow down turrets almost if not faster than taking down a super minion. We also don't need those items you mentioned working on turrets. As I said before, turrets are weak enough as they are, and there are plenty of ways to destroy one easily. Hell, if you are killed by a gank top 6 minutes in, and the jungler stays, you can say goodbye to your turret unless your jungler can get to top in time to stop the push or your tp is up. Even then your turret can take substantial damage. As for your item rework ideas, we don't need more tower damage reduction. A good tank can take 8 shots and walk away just fine. Do they really need to have the option to build more? Anyone who's not a tank and diving turrets, on the other hand, should have the ability to dive in, kill the target, and leave quickly to begin with, or have someone else tanking the turret for them. Most mid laners have this ability (Zed, Katarina, etc.) and those that don't have the ability to harass a champion under turret with long ranged strikes. Diving a champion isn't supposed to be easy. A turret should be a safe zone for a player to base or get away from a bad gank. Creating more ways to dive champions only makes turrets even less of a threat, and hurts players who are doing poorly and are being pressured to farm under turret, creating even more of a one sided game with little chance of a comeback.
KoKoboto (NA)
: I disagree with changing demolish. If you change it like that you take away agency from a player and it can be confusing to look at and it ruins player creativity with people taking multiple demolish. Things like press the attack can only be applied once because tanks already have it hard enough as it is.
> [{quoted}](name=KoKoboto,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pO7OWYHz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-13T13:44:37.640+0000) > > I disagree with changing demolish. If you change it like that you take away agency from a player and it can be confusing to look at and it ruins player creativity with people taking multiple demolish. > > Things like press the attack can only be applied once because tanks already have it hard enough as it is. At max, you should have maybe 3 people taking demolish in any game. I understand that much. A tank top, jungle, and a support. However, when you look at the numbers this is way too strong. If each of those tanks got to 2000 Health (which wouldn't be hard for a tank), then each of their Demolish procs are 725 damage. That's 2,175 bonus damage to a turret. Turrets only have 3600 health. That can be very gamebreaking. Also tanks do not have it hard right now. I don't know where you got that from. Tanks are able to take so much damage and at the same time dish it out. I know this as a tank main. No, we can't delete your team in a couple of seconds, but we can CC them into submission while they attempt to scrape down our health. As for player creativity, I'm fine with that. I love being creative, but it should never have such an impact as this does.
Rioter Comments
: No love for {{champion:76}} Would've loved a golden Warring Kingdom's chroma for her... RIP missed opportunity, Riot.
Also I hate that it doesn't give you enough to get an icon+border combo (for Warwick, Nasus, or Lux) AND a Revel Orb. I get that it's free, but still what do I do with the rests of my freaking revel tokens? I guess Key Frags, since the game wants to hand them out as scarcely as a starving village hands out bread rations.
: Learn More: Lunar Revel 2018 Event
No love for {{champion:76}} Would've loved a golden Warring Kingdom's chroma for her... RIP missed opportunity, Riot.
Jamaree (NA)
: You aren't playing with new players, you are playing with smurfs and other banned players making new accounts.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ebMK3Rv7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-05T00:42:30.551+0000) > > You aren't playing with new players, you are playing with smurfs and other banned players making new accounts. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if all new players were just alt accounts by other players, and that actual new players quit within a week or 2 of playing.
Rioter Comments
Pandeonor (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=TetsuTeito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8Iej3sdb,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-01-24T21:36:38.838+0000) > I also said in the post that I have trouble maintaining vision, and yes I do get frustrated sometimes when playing against many of the champions in this game. I have trouble finding answers to how to deal with these champions, and so when I play against them, I have not yet figured out what to do, and I suffer for it. I never get positive feedback from my teammates...... > And no, telling me which champions counter these champions doesn't help me if I'm already going to be facing them with my current one.... That are some problems with the gameplay. You are low elo. More or less I am there too (even I would perhaps not - but noone knows because I didn´t tried yet). It is "quite easy" or more exactly it can be easily described how you can do better. You have to look for a maximum of about 3 champs wich you like and to play them. In this elo you can win literally every lane with every champ if you are really familiar with him. I had last week 2 "trolls" in my team wich are going to argue each other in champselect wich resulted in a Janna midlane [...mimimi ... if you pick this I pick janna mid [or was it banned champ? ...idk]... mimimi]. Versus a Katarina. If I am right Kata was gold Elo. Janna did it. x-0-x in lane, killing kata several times. To concentrate on few champs will not solve all of your problems, but some. But what I wanted to tell you is that it´s not the game. Others are playing vs Garen or Annie too.... even I see her perhaps only 1 time in 100 matches because she is really not a top tier (Garen also). There _are_ really strong Champs every time and others are weaker. This is for Riot a feature, not only a bug. This way the game changes it´s face and gameplay all the time.... it is "breathing". But in most elos it´s less relevant because beeing really good with "your champ" will mean that you will easily win vs most of the "20 different champs in 20 games"-players anyway even if they pick a top tier. And if not then you can ask someone "how can I play with my champ vs this champ" and there will be a solution. Actually you ask "I loose vs xy with ahhh.... any... champ, he is op". And you are possibly right, but it´s because you don´t _play_ a (any) champ good enough. So noone can give you an answer to this vague question. But - to end this here - it´s not a fault of balancing. post end: Actually it´s really easy to win. Play Illaoi. q.r.w. penta.... ^^ :-P
> [{quoted}](name=Pandeonor,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8Iej3sdb,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-01-24T22:28:06.889+0000) > > That are some problems with the gameplay. > > You are low elo. More or less I am there too (even I would perhaps not - but noone knows because I didn´t tried yet). It is "quite easy" or more exactly it can be easily described how you can do better. You have to look for a maximum of about 3 champs wich you like and to play them. In this elo you can win literally every lane with every champ if you are really familiar with him. I had last week 2 "trolls" in my team wich are going to argue each other in champselect wich resulted in a Janna midlane [...mimimi ... if you pick this I pick janna mid [or was it banned champ? ...idk]... mimimi]. Versus a Katarina. If I am right Kata was gold Elo. Janna did it. x-0-x in lane, killing kata several times. > > > To concentrate on few champs will not solve all of your problems, but some. > > But what I wanted to tell you is that it´s not the game. Others are playing vs Garen or Annie too.... even I see her perhaps only 1 time in 100 matches because she is really not a top tier (Garen also). There _are_ really strong Champs every time and others are weaker. This is for Riot a feature, not only a bug. This way the game changes it´s face and gameplay all the time.... it is "breathing". But in most elos it´s less relevant because beeing really good with "your champ" will mean that you will easily win vs most of the "20 different champs in 20 games"-players anyway even if they pick a top tier. And if not then you can ask someone "how can I play with my champ vs this champ" and there will be a solution. > > Actually you ask "I loose vs xy with ahhh.... any... champ, he is op". And you are possibly right, but it´s because you don´t _play_ a (any) champ good enough. So noone can give you an answer to this vague question. But - to end this here - it´s not a fault of balancing. > > > post end: Actually it´s really easy to win. Play Illaoi. q.r.w. penta.... ^^ :-P Thing is, I used to do that. I'd get a champion down and be able to play them really well, then Riot would gut them or rework them, and I'd start getting my butt handed to me. I used to be a Zac main, and I actually quit League right after they reworked him. I hated his rework, and still do. A lot of people said that Zac needed the rework, because he wasn't doing well enough, and was in a bad spot. I never felt he was under-powered, which I guess goes back to what you're saying. Learn a champ well enough, and you can beat anything. I find this to be partially true. It's not just champion knowledge. You need to know what you should be building vs what champ you're up against, and that's often where I get stuck. Maybe I'll just go back to maining Zac top/jg...
Pandeonor (EUW)
: Awesome! You managed to play 20 different champs in your last 24 ranked games [sic!]. My opinion in few words. Toxicity is a result of more or less "permanent losses" (or no climbing/positive feedback to gain self confidence) at skillcap. Frustration. Self-protection, others are guilty. Psychologically a normal process. Looking at your game history as well as in your board-history here is painting a clear picture of your various problems.
> [{quoted}](name=Pandeonor,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8Iej3sdb,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-01-24T21:18:01.907+0000) > > Awesome! You managed to play 20 different champs in your last 24 ranked games [sic!]. > > My opinion in few words. Toxicity is a result of more or less "permanent losses" (or no climbing/positive feedback to gain self confidence) at skillcap. Frustration. Self-protection, others are guilty. Psychologically a normal process. > > > Looking at your game history as well as in your board-history here is painting a clear picture of your various problems. I listed in the post my personal problems. One of them is, yes, I can't play the same champ for too long. As for my last ranked games, I literally only played 11 of those for the missions riot gave us and nothing else. I will play ranked occasionally when a friend asks me to play with them. Very rarely do I ever feel like playing ranked, because ranked games are the toxicity of normals times 100. I also said in the post that I have trouble maintaining vision, and yes I do get frustrated sometimes when playing against many of the champions in this game. I have trouble finding answers to how to deal with these champions, and so when I play against them, I have not yet figured out what to do, and I suffer for it. I never get positive feedback from my teammates. I've rarely ever had a teammate ask me if I needed help knowing what to do against a certain champion. The most I ever get is "hug turret" or "play safe" which I do, and then proceed to never get a gank, and just sit under my turret for the rest of the game, being denied farm or maybe even turret dove. If people with the knowledge would take time to educate those of us having issues, the game would be a little better. A friendly community does a world of good. And no, telling me which champions counter these champions doesn't help me if I'm already going to be facing them with my current one. I've actually googled and tried to do research, and a lot of times I can never find a solid answer as to what to do against certain champions that isn't "go this champion." If I do, that information is old and out of date, because the game is constantly changing.
: Your shen build is hilarious.
> [{quoted}](name=Blank Space,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8Iej3sdb,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-01-24T20:41:45.312+0000) > > Your shen build is hilarious. Haha thank you. I thought to myself "I wanna be a lightning ninja!" so it started with just the shiv and electrocute rune. Then I figured if I'm gonna buy shiv, might as well build crit. Depending on the situation I build some tanky stuff for the survivability, too. I may try the same thing with Kennen when my ban is up. Then I'll be the ultimate lightning ninja!
Rioter Comments
: Either Garen is too strong, or could someone PLEASE tell me what to do against him???
These are all helpful tips, guys, but what do I do when he's 2nd pick and I haven't picked a counter to him? What do I build? How do I survive laning phase?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Why do people hate annie players so much?
Sorry for chiming in so late. Just stumbled onto this page. I wanna throw in my cents. I think people hate people who play Annie for the same reason they hate people that play Garen. Both are considered "noob" champions that are meant for new players and players who don't yet know how to play the game. They're both made so that even someone who only has basic knowledge of the game can still do well and even carry the game. So you have all these players who are trying their hardest to win games with complicated (sometimes) champions and doing their best with them, and then you have the people playing Garen and Annie who literally just have to point and click and can win lane and are beating those people into the ground. I think that's part of the reason. Singed is another good example. Just run around in lane with Q on. People aren't so mad at champs like that, because they know they need to be there for newer players. They're just mad at the people playing them because they're so easy.
Rioter Comments
: You basically cry. That's all one can do.... {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
> [{quoted}](name=LuciferDraco,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qgueEou2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-25T18:40:01.303+0000) > > You basically cry. > > That's all one can do.... > > > {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}} I was afraid you would say that...
Rioter Comments
426287 (NA)
: Remove champion shards from hextech chests
I agree with this 100%. In the very few chests I've been able to open since the rework, it's been almost exclusively champ shards. What makes this worse is that I can't even reroll them anymore for a chance to get one of the 8 champs I don't own yet. I leave myself wondering what I'll do with all this BE after I've got all the champs. I don't want to get more out of the hextech chests that I rarely ever get the chance to actually open (I've currently got 3 that have been sitting in my loot for weeks without the keys to open). As someone who doesn't have the money to buy all the awesome skins they keep releasing, it's very sad when the one chance I get to maybe get a cool skin also has a chance to give me some worthless champion shard. It's hard enough saving up the orange essence to unlock the skin.
: This is seriously tilting me
Why's everyone talking about colors? I thought what was tilting was that the most upvoted thread was the one that had nothing to do with League, and the nice threads were downvoted... Eh. Guess that just tilts me. EDIT: I didn't read past the "Survey for school" part, and when I did it didn't sink in until now. My bad. It's late here. XD
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: As jungle, it's your job to ping laners in low elo. What are you doing, watching the health bars of the jungle creeps? Enjoying the scenery? Nope. You're watching the mini map like a hawk during the entire "laning" phase, so you know who you can gank, who goes mia, and when you see someone roaming over a ward, ping that lane danger. Not in the river. edit: I should say that it's everyone's job, but yours more than theirs.
> [{quoted}](name=ShadowScorpionX,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=kAYEyOZN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-28T23:34:08.487+0000) > > As jungle, it's your job to ping laners in low elo. What are you doing, watching the health bars of the jungle creeps? Enjoying the scenery? Nope. You're watching the mini map like a hawk during the entire "laning" phase, so you know who you can gank, who goes mia, and when you see someone roaming over a ward, ping that lane danger. Not in the river. > > edit: I should say that it's everyone's job, but yours more than theirs. Thanks. What do I do, though, if I'm top. Say I'm top, and mid and bot feeds, but my lane does about average. I'm not fed, so I can't handle any of their now fed teammates.
Rioter Comments
: yeah but that wouldn't be a problem. just allow him to not have an ult but be able to toggle each spell back and forth. for example: q could be fire / frost fire would apply the dot after 3 hits (classic LOL things) and frost would be a progressive so after x amount of hits. the w could be arcane / earth and would both either knock up or cause extra damage whereas the e being a lightning / water could either cause cc (a small stun kinda like naut) or cause a small shield. as for the necro / life just make it cause more lifesteal or true damage. this way they player can toggle between the spells and have it be CD gated.
> [{quoted}](name=nosafterburn,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=9nRyv9fA,comment-id=002500000000,timestamp=2017-03-16T13:00:30.370+0000) > > yeah but that wouldn't be a problem. just allow him to not have an ult but be able to toggle each spell back and forth. for example: q could be fire / frost fire would apply the dot after 3 hits (classic LOL things) and frost would be a progressive so after x amount of hits. the w could be arcane / earth and would both either knock up or cause extra damage whereas the e being a lightning / water could either cause cc (a small stun kinda like naut) or cause a small shield. as for the necro / life just make it cause more lifesteal or true damage. this way they player can toggle between the spells and have it be CD gated. So his q, w, and e are toggle-able or does his ult toggle them? I like the idea of toggle-able abilities, but having that much cc permanently on would be kinda op.
: I think a magic swordsman would be pretty cool. like the sword changes depending on the magic cast on it. One could be fire/ice, one lightning/water, one arcane/earth, and one necromantic/life. would be an interesting thing imo.
> [{quoted}](name=nosafterburn,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=9nRyv9fA,comment-id=0025,timestamp=2017-03-16T01:40:02.913+0000) > > I think a magic swordsman would be pretty cool. like the sword changes depending on the magic cast on it. One could be fire/ice, one lightning/water, one arcane/earth, and one necromantic/life. would be an interesting thing imo. The thing about that is incorporating those elements into the game. There's no elemental damage in LoL. Just physical or magic (or true). The only way to incorporate elements is to add cc to them (fire would be dot, lightning stun, ice slows/freeze, earth perhaps knockup, not sure about the others).
Skorch (NA)
: Yeah all of a sudden im getting comments again, i mean its fine because its a good topic but still
> [{quoted}](name=Skorch,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=9nRyv9fA,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2017-03-16T01:27:50.228+0000) > > Yeah all of a sudden im getting comments again, i mean its fine because its a good topic but still I haven't read Taliya's lore, but yes it is a bit Riven-ish, isn't it? I'm sure I can come up with something better. But for now my idea for a battlemage kit is his q, w, and e have an active and a passive. Each ability gives him a different weapon with different effects (flaming sword, stone hammer I supposed if you wanna call it that, and CHAKRAMS BECAUSE CHAKRAMS). He'll have dot, knockup, a pull, a shield, and a blink! Right now my only problem is that he turned into more of an assassin rather than a tank. I'm thinking of nerfing his scaling and increasing his defenses a bit, making him more tanky and dealing less damage would also be good since lots of damage AND cc isn't really all that fair sounding... Edit: Lol I quoted the wrong comment. XD
Skorch (NA)
: Wow this is an old post, well... hmm... Personally as i stated above when i think battle mage, i go Bo Monk, so technically Ionia, i also feel like that works the best if the theme is say... Elements, they could be all about balance and shit.
> [{quoted}](name=Skorch,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=9nRyv9fA,comment-id=001b000000010000,timestamp=2017-03-16T00:44:34.407+0000) > > Wow this is an old post, well... hmm... Personally as i stated above when i think battle mage, i go Bo Monk, so technically Ionia, i also feel like that works the best if the theme is say... Elements, they could be all about balance and shit. Well I actually already made a kit. It's not really elemental or really about balance, but I feel it's what a Battlemage in runeterra would have in his/her arsenal. I just wanted to know where you would like the lore to be placed. I was actually thinking of making him a noxian who switched sides to Ionia after seeing the error of his ways, or making him a wandering mercenary.
Skorch (NA)
: I was also drafting an Idea. Something along the lines of each ability had a different theme. And his passive would grant bonuses based off the last ability used.
> [{quoted}](name=Skorch,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=9nRyv9fA,comment-id=001b0000,timestamp=2017-02-08T11:09:59.949+0000) > > I was also drafting an Idea. Something along the lines of each ability had a different theme. And his passive would grant bonuses based off the last ability used. Is there a specific faction you had in mind for this champion? Like Ionia, Noxus, etc.?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: A Dragon Age type of battlemage theme would be awesome. Between LoL and Dragon Age, I'd probably sooner replay Inquisition (a third time) or DA2 (a fourth time) instead of doing LoL, if I only had time for one. I, personally, am in this thread mostly to read other comments and hope for an eventual battlemage theme, I don't have ideas on abilities... just themes and/or backstories. So I'm also just here to second the notion of a DA inspired mage. XD
Maybe I'll flesh this one out in my spare time and release it later, then. I should go back and finish all of my champion ideas.
Skorch (NA)
: I was thinking elements yes, but then feared it would be too "Avatar-y"
Plus you have to think lore-wise that certain elements seem to be tied to specific things. Ice is for Iceborn and gifted by the watchers. I think our only water mage gets her powers from a control of the sea from some special item. Fire and wind are debatable though. Annie is simply the daughter of two powerful mages (though to be fair annie's lore is quite old) and Brand is some kind of ancient fire demon. It's not really explained that well. As for wind we have Janna (an elemental wind spirit), Yasuo (has mastered a "wind technique", other than that not explained), and Riven (this one is just speculated, I think there's a rumor that she's the wind user who killed Yasuo's master that he was framed for doing). So each element has its own background kind of. In fact most magic in Runeterra has a story behind it.
Skorch (NA)
: I was also drafting an Idea. Something along the lines of each ability had a different theme. And his passive would grant bonuses based off the last ability used.
Different Theme? How so? Like fire, water, etc? Or something else?
Skorch (NA)
: Can we get a battle mage?
I looked into Battlemages, and using inspiration from Dragon Age and KoA, I've come up with this skillset. If anyone wants to flesh it out, go for it. :) Passive: Regains 1-5% (based on level) of his mana when struck by an auto attack. Q: Empowers his autoattacks to deal damage over time for 5 seconds W: Blinks to a target location E: Charges for 3 seconds, then gains a shield for 50-75% (based on level) of the damage taken in that 3 seconds, blasting back 50% of the damage taken as magic damage in a short range aoe R: Blasts a force of elemental energy in a cone, dealing magic damage and pulling enemies towards him, as well as gaining bonus armor and magic resist depending on how many enemies were pulled I hope this helps a little bit.
Show more

TetsuTeito

Level 65 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion