: Why is League of Legends competitive scene unfairly patriarchal?
: let's rebalance kalista's rend
was it really neccasary to make a new account after changing your name, brony gaymer. did you get banned off the boards on your old account or something?
: CANT EAT FIDDLE STICKS AS TAHM KENCH
Hello I am I tahm Kench Main. As you can see due to my name. I made an unfortune typo and mispelled tahm as tham. However if you overlook that my name is rather clever as it is a pun of the common name Tom Chundi. ive never had this bug happen btw
: How many years Shaco mains must wait before some love?
Hello Chicken wrap!. Why are you on another account. you have moderator on your main account
: Items that need nerfed
Draach3n (EUW)
: Why we need a buff to akali
wer need to buff akasli becauze SHENNNN GOT TOO POWERFULS!!!! DELL BY THE WAY! (OMGSA SHEEEN SO ANNOYING EVEN THO HE SUKCS!!!0
Rioter Comments
: Do Mages take skill to play?
Yeah this is true. Take riven azir and lee sin disregard their skill and boom u got a champion that thaks onno skill
rujitra (NA)
: Allow people to purchase college credits. It takes a lot of time and effort to go to class, take tests, and, well, actually *learn* things. So let people purchase them.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1fENPNzc,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-15T22:11:08.668+0000) > > Allow people to purchase college credits. It takes a lot of time and effort to go to class, take tests, and, well, actually *learn* things. So let people purchase them. Ok but college costs money to you pretty much are already paying a lot for degree so yes you prove my point thank you
Rioter Comments
: 14 day suspension for calling an opponent a flaming %%% because they first all chatted to our team
Natrural Behavior from riot studios. This is the reason that riot blaustoise arranged a 5 minute walkout around the track field behind the riot hq parking lot
Rioter Comments
: All marksman champions should have their auto attacks become skillshots.
This isd a good idea for ezreal i think. Give him a unique passive that make him autos skillshots instead (similar to Paladins Strike (r)) this would make sense bc he is the "skillshot adc" and caster adc so would fit the playstyle also revert ezrtral w
: > [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3NKzeUAA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-05T17:54:11.728+0000) > > Legit questioning the downvotes. > > Dumb eboys. in an hour? This is definitely vote bots.
> [{quoted}](name=MessyStuff,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3NKzeUAA,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-05T18:40:26.042+0000) > > in an hour? This is definitely vote bots. vote bots are gone id
: Well since Chicken Wrap is ignoring me...
DoctorJHIN4 (EUNE)
: Esport players are overrated
they will never free the girls fromt heir sex dungeon buried under riot HQ. They will never get enouhg money fromt heir poor human esports player
: Will we ever get new Unmasked skins for all the masked champions?
: SJW conspiracies and Riot Games
the truth wont come out because by the time there facilities get shut down and investigated all the korean breeding labs will be moved underground
Moody P (NA)
: No, I will not allow you to play Yuumi on my team
: I am Iron 4 0 lp but my GF is in grandmaster
but brongy gaymer if u play too much with ur gf than ur wife might get jelous that you dont spedn as much time with her
: Everyone complaining about Riven,Zed,Vayne,Jinx,Heca or whatever else but Ahri is still untouched
Moody P (NA)
: yo riot could you let certainlyT rework volibear
> this is perfection, nobody on Boards or at riot could have done it better tbh bazinga > [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pj82Oz95,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-15T11:41:26.836+0000) > > reworks are bad and 90% of them have failed at either giving a champion a distinct identity or making them "healthier" for the game (a hard metric to judge by because standards are arbitrary and change constantly) > > leave volibear alone BAZONFJGA
Xano501 (NA)
: I love League of Legends more since RIOT confirmed Wukong x Ahri
yes just thought of arhi ukong is confrimed makes milke in pants
: AP Gangplank should be an option
at least it wasnt 9 barle combo to clear the wave
Kalikain (NA)
: Nerf Irelia
7 straight nerfs every pathc IRELA OP WHAhaH
: How do I get out of bronze?
played an op champ, learn lane pressure, learn to jungle as primary or off role. enjoy ur wins
: I've made the switch. Have you?
ok but hif you buy it off stema the money wil go back to me right
Rioter Comments
: taking 20 minute dodge timers to avoid ezreal
Its funy how ezreal i dont know how ezreal could be fixed its not like "COUGH" "COUGH" REVERT W "COUGH" " COUGH how could ezreal be fixed
: There is not a single point and click ability
hmmmm sounds true but its not {{champion:51}} q and r more dmg than e {{champion:72}} q more dmg than r {{champion:103}} q more dmg than auto
: Vayne is ~below~ the thresh hold. This is unacceptable.
ALL ADC BAD MAN. Except Ezreal. However he barley is ADC compared to playstlye buildstyle and expression. TlDr; nerf ADC revert Ezreal w
Kalikain (NA)
: Crocky!
i am not munkey becuase i Play wukong
Rioter Comments
: 13 downvotes in 2 minutes lmao
> [{quoted}](name=speedameen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bOjHOVOK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-14T01:41:42.816+0000) > > 13 downvotes in 2 minutes lmao ayyyyyyyyyyy it worked. must be automated to search out words like downvote and shid
Rioter Comments
Death Rex (EUW)
: Unpopular opinion regarding matchmaking
4 min ago 12 downvotes . what the poo
: Superhero Vi
Wow I love this and I think vi should have a skin I dont like how the poro is black bc this supports police brutality which shouldnt be a value of riot
: Karthus Jungle WTF
pissdapoo hes a bad a nd has been bad why do you complain
Moody P (NA)
: There's really no reason for Urgot to not have cooldowns on his damage
: Sue Them Riot
looks pretty fun but its for a mobile on a website
Rioter Comments
: Riven wastes her damage by gapclosing and then becomes a melee version of a gimp adc
HES ALIVE AND BACK. i already made a rip ppost.(downvoted by btos) but now it is of no point
Cloud273 (NA)
: Unpopular opinion...Riven is actually one of the healthiest champions in the game
: If she accepted Vi, why not Kai'Sa?
> [{quoted}](name=PTZekrom69,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1vj4BNEP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-09T21:56:14.689+0000) > > If she accepted Vi, why not Kai'Sa? NO DO NOT DISGRACED VI LIKE THIS VI DOENST LIKE CAITLYN THEY BIG FIGHT
: perma bann and telling people to make a new account
Ripot WILL BAN FOR A BAD. If you do that you cant paly If you dont like it it feels bad a punish a punsih and that should feel bad for thems people who get the ban/punish/perma
Moody P (NA)
: is being a volibear main the ultimate masochism?
: Why do we have champs that are unbalanced? And why Riot NEEDS to think thrice.
: its not like the maiden is that op anyway so lets just give em that
it dose pissive health damage and aps like the rage blade
: RIOT games is disgusitng
150+ champ 200+ item 4+ map rwork new champ constant changing every interatct 4 ability a champ + passive EVEYR SO MUCH littlre nasus q on the wukong little kaisa q on the nunu + BILIONS MORE and you say easy to program try a program urself before you talk little child
: Eune is NOT the most toxic server
Dont post this to NA boards is doesnt portain to here
Show more

Tham Chundi

Level 7 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion