: It's funny cuz being toxic has nothing to do with the afk penalty. Did you leave some games? Because that's what causes that.
> [{quoted}](name=Telephone Booth,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xUANJUsr,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-01-24T03:07:48.618+0000) > > It's funny cuz being toxic has nothing to do with the afk penalty. Did you leave some games? Because that's what causes that. What Happened was that the game didn't let me load in! it just sat at the home screen and said "Player Banned" then i clicked it and. Boom bye league. then 2 weeks later i log in and then i got 5 games to go through.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: and yet they believe that one can carry themselves out of bronze when stuff like this happens in ranked
> [{quoted}](name=Toshiai,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7GqJ3BaV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-30T20:14:03.356+0000) > > and yet they believe that one can carry themselves out of bronze when stuff like this happens in ranked AHAHHAHAHA IM DYING HAHAGADGASHDH
: Im done. anytime i have to play againt urgot top imma afk.
ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Type in Urgot, and then push this MAGIC BUTTON IT SAYS "BANN"
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Scelto (NA)
: Someone for few arams or norms? with discord just for fun
I'm down. but not today. i has school hehe xd
: ah justice
how would they know your location? {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: Just a Reminder that using Laugh Emote to mock others is punishable
They made that emote for a reason. And if your that tilted just mute the emotes. Click the icon in the Tab Part Of The Game.
Ahris (NA)
: Lee Sin gets a Buff but not Ahri
Does Anyone See Me Talking About How Ekko Needs Changes? I Think Ekko Is Always In A Great Spot I can Play Well with him
DSØ (NA)
: Can we have a remake everytime someone choses to play ezreal ADC
Did You Agree To The "Terms And Agreements" Because i really don't think any 13+ kid would call Ez ADC "Poop"
S92nB (EUW)
: https://signup.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index
> [{quoted}](name=Lithokteinos,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xid7yHVf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-16T13:21:40.509+0000) > > https://signup.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index Im legit dying
Keyru (NA)
: Boards Moderation Discord Verification
: How does this deserve a perma ban?
UnboundCreator: sigh UnboundCreator: team holy shit please... UnboundCreator: are u fucking kidding me UnboundCreator: 1-5 to 7-5 UnboundCreator: amazing UnboundCreator: good shit team UnboundCreator: no UnboundCreator: because our draven stomped and then built lethality UnboundCreator: go ahead UnboundCreator: reporting me here would do nothin UnboundCreator: ofc UnboundCreator: handbag UnboundCreator: ff 15 pls UnboundCreator: ghostblade UnboundCreator: good UnboundCreator: camped UnboundCreator: ping UnboundCreator: nice ghostblade UnboundCreator: ghost UnboundCreator: blade UnboundCreator: ghostblade UnboundCreator: ghostblade UnboundCreator: ghost UnboundCreator: blade UnboundCreator: is all i have to say UnboundCreator: 1/5 to 15-8 xDDDD... THEN YOU SAY... UnboundCreator: literally not flaming at all... AND BTW UnboundCreator: cass no boots lul: Cass Doesn't Buy Boots.
Mawootad (NA)
: That makes no sense, part of being decent at LoL is not picking awful garbage that you don't know how to play.
> [{quoted}](name=Mawootad,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xWYzZAGK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-06T20:08:48.371+0000) > > That makes no sense, part of being decent at LoL is not picking awful garbage that you don't know how to play. I Completely Agree.... "Play Nunu while i play Yasuo Bcuz i have 666k points on him" :thinking:
Gmuni (NA)
: Suggestion: Option to change summoner spells before leaving fountain for the first time.
Well with the New Runes&Mastries you will be able to after you use them 3 times? x)
JUL1EN (NA)
: I GOT BANNED FOR THIS.
Where is the camera??? This is a prank show right?
: Who is the best assassin for me ?
Ekko Is So good... just save up the IP... if u have an NA acc then add me and i can teach you him
Zeanix (OCE)
: Welp this happened
Lol My Best Skin Is God Fist Lee Sin....
Rioter Comments
Sraeg2013 (EUNE)
: In the same exact manner they buffed Ekko.
> [{quoted}](name=Sraeg2013,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qfRAHhIg,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-08-12T17:34:14.601+0000) > > In the same exact manner they buffed Ekko. I don't see a problem with Buffing Ekko Kappa
Lexually (NA)
: ♥ Lf friends ♥
I Sent A Request.. Waiting For An Accept! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Rioter Comments
: Could these Champions get legendary skin with some badass interactions + animations?
: Does ryze need a buff or am i just bad with ryze?
Easy Solution! Go into a practice game and learn his combos!
: Not getting honored in ARAM because of kill stealers
The fact you are complaining about "Kills" in Aram means you don't deserve honor.
: This player asked for mid, then banned our mid's pick intent when they said no
Plus if you have no screen shots you could be getting anyone you dislike banned.
: I already have Ekko. Yeah, he's pretty fun, but I want something a little different.
> [{quoted}](name=Shadoknight104,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=jAl1LwKa,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-07-18T20:36:41.018+0000) > > I already have Ekko. Yeah, he's pretty fun, but I want something a little different. Add Me ON Na I will show u some things!
: Gnar & Vel'Koz
I would Recommend Ekko! Ekko can Burst down enemy's really fast and is so fun to play! I can give you some tips as well!
Rioter Comments
: Leaver Priority Queue Is a Complete Mess
Your Best bet would be to submit a ticket to riot support!
SSmotzer (NA)
: Moar Battle Bunnies!
Battle Bunny {{champion:245}}
: Possible Idea to Reduce Toxicity
: Who's the worst champ to get in ARAM?
: How many 5 year olds could your main take on in a fight?
{{champion:245}} Can whack them with a time stick. throw a broken Q and dmg them, then Stun them, Dash around, then get health back while killing a lot of people.. I would say about 500
: New Special League Game Mode
If you had to use "WASD" to move that could impact how players play the game.. To move forward you would push W which for some players is bound to an ability. A and S are bound for A=Auto Attack. S=Stop. Its a really cool idea though, and it would be EPIC in first person!
: is the honor system active now? I just played a game and no vote at the end (it was ranked, if that matters)
> [{quoted}](name=Centralize,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lwKEs0lX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-28T19:30:57.970+0000) > > is the honor system active now? I just played a game and no vote at the end (it was ranked, if that matters) A Rioter posted on Twitter that around the End of This Week The Honor Should Be Live! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Fàtèd (NA)
: Guess that Ultimate!
https://media1.giphy.com/media/3oz8xQeFxmbxb4q6ti/giphy.gif
: why does Lee's Q not behave like most other dashes
Lee is blind. He doesn't know there are traps. Therefore there are no traps... What are we talking about again?
meowwow7 (NA)
: it just means no more comments the thread
> [{quoted}](name=meowwow7,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=kBa9GIUd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-31T21:09:10.089+0000) > > it just means no more comments the thread Ok thanks
: Junglers should be taking ghost instead of flash.
Junglers that need flash for there combo's/ganks. {{champion:245}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:33}} (Optional) {{champion:154}} {{champion:254}} Probably a few others i missed.
Rioter Comments
4kid4s (EUW)
: Get perm banned for this???? really?
4kid4s: stfu i won against mundo.. cause miD come gank.. noob so stop blame me for your failed syndra. STFU is toxic. Calling someone a noob isn't nice either. And when someone isn't doing good no need tot tell them they "Failed on Syndra"
: Riot We All Want This Skin!
Correction , Most People want this skin
Rioter Comments
: Want to play in your own LCS?
Wow......... IM STUPID xD
: Want to play in your own LCS?
Is there like a Final Tournament like Worlds?
: Your top 3 champions for each role ?
Top:{{champion:245}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:245}} Jungle:{{champion:245}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:245}} Mid: {{champion:245}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:245}} Adc: {{champion:245}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:245}} Support: {{champion:245}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:245}}
: Things you would want your support to say, but not your Relationship parnter. (Boyfriend, Wife, Etc)
Show more

ThatEkko

Level 53 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion