: Something about this Champion doesn't feel quite right...
Fiddlesticks wonky walk is iconic. I am not sure what you were smoking but you need to throw that away. If anything they should exaggerate it more. I agree with the other champions though. Have an upvote.
RISE994 (EUNE)
: No one's gonna read that.
> [{quoted}](name=RISE994,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ozyeWPBw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-06T00:36:12.961+0000) > > No one's gonna read that. I'm currently reading it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Thats Karma,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6e5IltEO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-06T11:18:07.901+0000) > > Except you made a thread about it so it was clearly on your mind. This hahaha.Or he's a sissy and wanted validation. Such a good girl. Here's a pat on the head lmfao.
> [{quoted}](name=Chewbacca Merkin,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6e5IltEO,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-06T11:50:38.095+0000) > > Such a good girl. Here's a pat on the head lmfao. Miss me with that roleplay shit cuz, I'm from the bronz, you touch my hair they ain't gonna trust to let me out on bail. {{item:3072}}
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >Im speaking about the dynamics of voice communication, not text communication. being ignored either vocally or in written form has the same effect >Players are going to troll to "prove a point" because their ego will not allow them to concede when they are wrong. Thats human nature, but voice comms would made the game as a whole less frustrating over all and lead to less toxicity. if people troll to "prove a point" because you've muted them, you haven't solved the toxicity issue. you've just changed it to another form of toxicity
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bnqyThyQ,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-06T11:44:01.291+0000) > > being ignored either vocally or in written form has the same effect > > if people troll to "prove a point" because you've muted them, you haven't solved the toxicity issue. you've just changed it to another form of toxicity You'd be right, but one of the big reasons people "troll" is because they're making mistakes or feel like they are not getting follow up so they become frustrated. When the team works together they better the likelihood of making a successful play or at least losing the play and blaming the enemy teams picks rather than your own teams choice. What I am saying is that voice chat would alleviate a lot of frustration in league and therefore **LESSEN** the amount of toxicity on average.
arkment (OCE)
: A Kayle mains lament
They will shove her numbers around but 10 games isn't enough to make a fair judgement, especially if you're used to playing her the old way. I advise trying to survive the lane and being extremely passive. I've seen gameplay videos and she looks more like a midlaner/jungler right now because of how top lane is.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: muting doesn't solve the problem it just hides it and makes the ones who are muted to resort to trolling to "prove the point"
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bnqyThyQ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-06T11:30:20.845+0000) > > muting doesn't solve the problem it just hides it and makes the ones who are muted to resort to trolling to "prove the point" Im speaking about the dynamics of voice communication, not text communication. As a whole a team would be able to call out plays and react better. When a player decides to start using inflammatory speech then the team can either stick together and tell the player to calm down or simply silence him and continue playing. I don't know how many team games you've played with voice communication but when a player starts running his mouth he usually gets DRAGGED or muted so nobody has to deal with him. Players are going to troll to "prove a point" because their ego will not allow them to concede when they are wrong. Thats human nature, but voice comms would made the game as a whole less frustrating over all and lead to less toxicity.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vc97XHa4,comment-id=000000020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-06T10:56:10.808+0000) > it's incredibly dishonest to go_** "you will have x reaction to y incident"**_ and when called out on it go _**"i technically didn't claim you "always" get x result for y incident. you must have a reading comprehension!"**_ > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vc97XHa4,comment-id=00000002000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-06T11:25:55.539+0000) > > He is right though Voldymort. Your first post was pretty snarky and you clearly didn't like having that same snark pointed at you. When you tried to knitpick his post he double downed with evidence. You told him he contradicted himself when he did not and now you're still trying to argue. You're wrong dude, just move on.
Kimuto (NA)
: Is this BM reportable?
I have been on the receiving end of this and been in the premade who was doing this. I always say if you're not playing league with a friend just play ranked. At worst you have a duo, which are also usually very toxic but at least its not 4-5 players. It's unfortunate but League for some reason STILL does not have a true SOLO que experience to offer, likely because the majority of players would play that to avoid the toxic premades and the other game modes would have extremely long que times.
: I dont understand why players behave like this
The community would be better off if we had voice comms. Less flaming would happen, those who do are more likely to be muted and ignored.
: Riot, what is your actual plan for dealing with trolls?
> [{quoted}](name=AngusBoomPants,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vc97XHa4,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-06T09:00:32.478+0000) > > > I'll level with you guys, I don't care if it takes months for someone to be punished, as long as they're punished. Many players get away with their toxic behavior. Riot cannot feasibly provide the type of moderation a game of this size requires. Their crappy automated system is the best it's ever going to get. If you want higher quality gaming communities you need to have a smaller gaming community.
: How to handle yourself in a game with a toxic player
Except you made a thread about it so it was clearly on your mind.
: Asking for reports is considered harassment and is unnecessary, one report does the same thing as 9 reports.
> [{quoted}](name=insomniacjezz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8cARQIs2,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-02-03T08:03:43.820+0000) > > Asking for reports is considered harassment and is unnecessary, one report does the same thing as 9 reports. So says Riot, but in my years of playing this game I've noticed two things: * I get more feedback when multiple people report a single player. * I get more feedback when I report people less frequently. I strongly believe that the number of reports, as well as the frequency with which a player utilizes the report tool, directly impact the likelihood of a player being flagged and having his chat/gameplay reviewed. It makes sense too that Riot would not want players to know the number of reports matter, seeing as asking for reports IS demoralizing and often used as a form of verbal harassment against other players. Also makes sense that players who use the report function as a stress relief button would have their reports taken less seriously.
: AFK and passively AFK.
It's fun to late connect to a game to cripple your teams morale. It happens to me often enough anyway I assume they enjoy it.
: So... You just admitted to being toxic? Just mute him and get on with your life. Stop acting like you're some sort of Martyr or Vigilante, because no one really gives a fuck my dude. (Also being a psychopath isn't a good thing).
> [{quoted}](name=PrisonNightmare,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=myJ2eHfJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-03T09:04:54.455+0000) > > So... You just admitted to being toxic? Just mute him and get on with your life. Stop acting like you're some sort of Martyr or Vigilante, because no one really gives a fuck my dude. > > (Also being a psychopath isn't a good thing). Yeah this is a special kind of stupid. OP was not a "martyr" because he won the game, has a better Win-Loss, and avoided the initial flame spam from the toxic guy adding him. He is not a "vigilante" because he did not seek this player out to punish him, he kinda just out ass holed the asshole in a sense after the guy added him. I just looked through your comment history and you tend to say "No one cares/gives a fuck" about a LOT of things. You may be better off speaking for yourself in the future, because I actually enjoyed reading this.
: PSA: According to Riot, a teammate can in fact ban your hovered champ and it's not punishable.
It's perfectly fine. Hell I've been intentionally banning my team out for years. Sometimes its better to have a player straight up INT and get punished cause he said he was gonna INT than have him pick Yasuo jungle and INT without being punished.
: This is what Riot didn't think of. That 90% of community is like this. Not 0.0001% like they think.
> [{quoted}](name=Krayzie,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Yw0QuWkL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-03T08:44:44.547+0000) > > This is what Riot didn't think of. That 90% of community is like this. Not 0.0001% like they think. They know the majority of the playerbase, hell the gaming community as a whole are toxic. It's human nature. But honesty doesn't sell the game to new players. Weeb ads and edgy champions do.
: How I think Karma's story should have been executed
I'm very happy to see how many players are willing to speak out on behalf of Karma. Sometimes those of us who main less popular champions find their complaints fallen on deaf ears. You guys are amazing, and I thank you all.
Rosumary (NA)
: i have no friends
Try and make some friends online. They're easier to drop if they get bothersome.
Sharjo (EUW)
: Do keep in mind that, even through all of the updates, the only regions that are technically "done" are Shurima, Mount Targon and the Shadow Isles. There's still the ninjas of Ionia, Syndra and Master Yi, all of the Voidborn, the Demacian outsiders (for lack of a better term), half of Noxus, Bilgewater's aquatic champions, the last quarter of Zaun, Heimerdinger and whole bunch of independent champions to do yet, not even counting yordles and the Freljord as you already pointed out. Dunno if we're in for anything yordle related just yet. Though I'll never say no to yordle lore.
> [{quoted}](name=Sharjo,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=66EJm9T7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-03T00:47:36.164+0000) > > Do keep in mind that, even through all of the updates, the only regions that are technically "done" are Shurima, Mount Targon and the Shadow Isles. There's still the ninjas of Ionia, Syndra and Master Yi, all of the Voidborn, the Demacian outsiders (for lack of a better term), half of Noxus, Bilgewater's aquatic champions, the last quarter of Zaun, Heimerdinger and whole bunch of independent champions to do yet, not even counting yordles and the Freljord as you already pointed out. Dunno if we're in for anything yordle related just yet. > > Though I'll never say no to yordle lore. Who in Zaun is left asides {{champion:36}}
Zaghyr (NA)
: @Riot, Question about the new Yasuo and Riven lores
Not gonna lie.. After reading this thread I unironically believe {{champion:240}} is behind this.
Bultz (NA)
: I am extremely disappointed in you Riot over the Yasuo Lore.
Would have made more sense for Riven's blade to have been destroyed by the master during their duel. I feel like a lot of the Ionian stories were rushed and reek of high school fanfiction. It's weird because the lore team had been doing a fantastic job prior to this.
Rioter Comments
: Seeing what became of Karma reminded me of something ...
Asides numerous gameplay problems that Karma suffers (I actually like the rework, but the removal of her shield explosion was stupid) she now suffers major lore problems. They're attempting to shoehorn Karma into Soraka's old lore for one. It just doesn't make sense for her abilities (lore). I understand why they want a powerful character that just wants to turtle and hide, it creates a reason for Irelia to come to terms with her role as a leader and to convince Karma to join the fight later but it just doesn't work in my opinion. They should just remove that stupid jab Irelia makes at Karma, and give her a completely different lore.
: Karmas new lore is a mess
It really feels like a bootleg old Soraka lore and I am very displeased by it as a Karma main.
Chermorg (NA)
: Well, it depends on how you look at it. You will be eligible for honor capsules now, which contain some bonus hextech loot. You will get key fragment drops at a slightly higher rate. And you'll be eligible for loading borders for any game after a game in which at least 1 non-premade (or 2 premade) teammate(s) honor you.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dpAwtqZO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-22T06:27:50.801+0000) > > Well, it depends on how you look at it. > > You will be eligible for honor capsules now, which contain some bonus hextech loot. You will get key fragment drops at a slightly higher rate. And you'll be eligible for loading borders for any game after a game in which at least 1 non-premade (or 2 premade) teammate(s) honor you. But wont my honor level be resetting in a few weeks?
: Banning your own teammates not punishable
Nobody wants to play with a first timer. I advice you practice her in blind/bots for the next two weeks and then she will likely be left unbanned.
Rioter Comments
Sujiren (EUW)
: Over the years, we have less and less choices and freedom in the game.
I was just talking to my friend about how much I miss Soraka mid being viable. She never topped the damage charts, she was just good at denying assassins the right to snowball off you.
Eedat (NA)
: When do we adress the Champs/Classes that got left in the dust?
Did you just choose random champions that have self healing? This feels like a bait thread.{{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
: Can we make it that Ezreal can't E out of hard CC.
Agreed! Tired of him eating hooks and eing away after knock up or when pantheon flash stuns him and he e's away stunned.
Gubaguy (NA)
: {{item:3036}} {{item:3033}} yup, what a loss.
Those items were just buffed yesterday for being too weak lol.
: Does your Champion influence how spiteful you can be?
{{champion:43}} - 420yoloSwagginz {{champion:126}}- arrogant {{champion:236}}- cheerful, upbeat {{champion:245}}- jokester {{champion:17}} - whiny {{champion:161}} - bossy
: Lol. "I don't work for the company and only have a small pool of maybe a couple hundred gamed out of the literally millions played each day but I know more than riot does" ..............................................
Try not to judge based on games played. It really isn't hard to level a couple accounts to 30. You don't need to work for the company to notice when you get banned/restricted fairly and when it's automated.
eMuffin (NA)
: Off meta is "trolling"
The report system is completely automated regardless of what RIOT says. I hope you don't get banned for doing something completely within your rights.

Thats Karma

Level 61 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion