: Change Champion Upgrade Requirements
Every single champion has been balanced through the 3-per-upgrade system. Redoing that would be a nightmare and every single champion would need to be changed in order to be balanced.
: Trolls in champ select
If youre inseries, play it out man. Just because you “cant top” doesn’t mean to _literally_ can’t top. Just choose someone like Garen and try to win because a 10% is higher than zero.
: How can I get the Demarcus Vice Lucian skin??
: People keep talking about Shaco being useless and yet we forgot about Wukong
I’m fine not having a one-ability-oneshot champ in my games.
Yinless (NA)
: Is there a reason Cassiopeia's E does not stack Conqueror?
Probably bugged like every single other rune
: i got killed by an ally swain who used excessive force (vis ability)
Watch out for the 1,200 damage Amumu Savagery, or the 1,500 magic damage Jhin autos.
Camnopg (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0ufteXMA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-14T10:42:25.323+0000) > > odyssey ?
> [{quoted}](name=Camnopg,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0ufteXMA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-14T12:05:49.169+0000) > > ? Odyssey was a PVE event with missions and stuff
Arkon567 (NA)
: Fixing leavers in games, The Hero Program
Brilliant. One thing I think would be good is that the original summoner can only reconnect when the Hero Summoner is out of combat (so that the hero doesn’t get kicked mid-outplay.)
: Most Broken Thing In The World!!!!!
Here's why yasuo ISN'T broken: (not a yasuo player btw) Passive: Sure, this can sometimes be tilting. when ignite is about to kill and he gets his shield. Want to know the counter to it? Literally auto attack him once and then back off. Trade before it comes back up. Q: There isn't really an issue with this unless you think the tornado is tilting. It's a ranged projectile that is _extremely_ telegraphed: You always know when its going to be thrown. save dashes or whatever 'till then. W: Ah, the classic. Wind wall. It's got a 20 something second cooldown. Blow your spells on it and use them again when they're back up, OR, just wait for it to be over. Kite and auto. E: You see, his E isn't actually infinite dashes. It's a short, predictable dash that has a per-unit cooldown. If you aren't near other units, it's just one small point and click dash. I've seen worse. R: Imagine not being able to just click R like every other champ? Yasuo NEEDS a knockup to ult, so when you get malphite ulted and pentakilled by yasuo, he's not the stupid one, you are.
: Swain's Ult PBE does less damage then live now :/
He is tankier, has more waveclear, more sustain, and can ult without fragments. Just at the cost of a bit of damage. I think that's okay.
: people will be spamming emotes instead of playing the damn game aside of that not a bad idea
: question about akalis w change
warning: i could be spouting bullshit. _Obscurity_ is the same as_Invisibility_ except for one thing: when revealed, units that are obscured still cannot be targeted by point and click abilities and auto attacks. Invisible units when revealed are pretty much just, well, not invisible.
Rioter Comments
: Riot W:L algorithm
You are experiencing many more losses in the past week. You know what else is happening? Summer break.
: step 1. lock in yasuo step 2. wait for mf ult step 3. press W -oh wait, windwall is broken and doesn't work half the time NVM!
> [{quoted}](name=YasuOP,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ovr3G8jE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-29T18:12:41.907+0000) > > step 1. lock in yasuo > step 2. wait for mf ult > step 3. press W > -oh wait, windwall is broken and doesn't work half the time > > NVM! leave it to the yasuo main to complain about yasuo in an MF thread
: I play 6-10 matches per day. Would that be enough?
> [{quoted}](name=silver2monster,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IxeTBxPg,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-28T20:08:19.323+0000) > > I play 6-10 matches per day. Would that be enough? that is definitely enough.
: Arcade pass
IF you play enough, you can get enough tokens. If you are just a once-or-twice-a-day player, maybe not.
: I surely can't be the only one that doesn't find this fun, right?
the fun part is making do with what you have and using the little items and champs you have to turn the match in your favor.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Galiö (NA)
: What would you guys think of limiting equips?
It would be ok if everyone got the same amount of items then at least everyone could have the _possibility_ of having a 3 item champ
Dezra (NA)
: Esports : Do they clean the headphones after each match?
Hopefully not I will become a pro player so I can get some SneakySweat(TM) all over me uw
: The only lane I can think of, that can lose in Champ Select, is Toplane. And Toplane is a fucking joke right now. :D
you can’t complain about bad matchups when you choose yourself gangplank
: The poor champions who need stuff to happen to them.
Asol has very commonly has one of the highest winrates because only people who master him play him. He is not for the average player.
: You know...nothing about this game brings me joy when playing it
xEazyEz (EUW)
: Waitung Time for PBE
It’s not worth their resources for a week of pbe activity
: The best part of TFT
: (Client) Friends list wiped
Maybe they have abandoned you :(
: Any news on this year's pool party skins?
I definitely see a Lifeguard Qiyana. It just works so well.
: all i hear is rageblade is busted in this too
byguti418 (EUW)
: PBE and its lovely queue
Everyone gets the queue, but you got unlucky ;(
: Chat Restricted for being...A POSITIVE PLAYER??
: [Gameplay] Urgot W infinite channel
That’s what it’s supposed to dO. At rank 5 it’s a toggle.
: You need to learn more about the game before posting something like that , they won't nerf her just because some people who don't have enough game knowledge asked to nerf her
: What noob mistakes did you make starting out?
: imagine not giving her a perfect combo next time
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EjQEtqAB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-19T13:47:25.726+0000) > > imagine not giving her a perfect combo next time Imagine being able to do a perfect combo with only 1/4 of her kit.
: A bunch of balance changes for: Riven, Yasuo, Ahri, Tahm, Morde and more
: Auto Q auto, % health true damage... how hasn't this been removed?
: Better JG Wins
Maybe you shouldn’t let your lanes get ganked or lose solo. Better jungle does win! :)
: What Ziggs skin should I purchase from the store?
Battle boss is the most detailed and modern. It’s worth the buy
: RNG should not be apart of a champions Kit
The god of RNG: {{champion:142}} {{champion:142}}{{champion:142}}{{champion:142}}{{champion:142}}{{champion:142}}{{champion:142}}{{champion:142}}{{champion:142}}{{champion:142}}{{champion:142}}{{champion:142}}{{champion:142}}{{champion:142}}{{champion:142}}{{champion:142}}{{champion:142}}{{champion:142}}{{champion:142}}{{champion:142}}{{champion:142}}{{champion:142}}{{champion:142}}{{champion:142}}{{champion:142}}{{champion:142}}{{champion:142}}{{champion:142}}{{champion:142}}{{champion:142}}{{champion:142}}{{champion:142}}{{champion:142}}{{champion:142}}{{champion:142}}{{champion:142}}{{champion:142}}{{champion:142}}
Ornn (OCE)
: champion that has 0 counterplay when e is off cd doesn't need a buff she needs an adjust and her e nerfed hard
> [{quoted}](name=Ornn,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1XBnrv90,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-17T02:04:15.542+0000) > > champion that has 0 counterplay when e is off cd doesn't need a buff she needs an adjust and her e nerfed hard You think akalis E is the most problematic part of her kit...? You must be forgetting the 4 other abilities.
: Omega Squad [Back-up Concept]
: As a nasus main, I can't deal with new mordekaiser.
: A few TFT synergy teams I threw together while I was bored
Where’d you get this team builder thing?
Spotty (NA)
: Can I Allow My Friend To Go On My Account To Boost It?
Thilmer (EUW)
: Mordekaisers ultimate and towers
Kanzler (NA)
: As you can surmise from their refund policy, they have no intention to lose out on skin sales that might otherwise not happen if you could try them out first.
> [{quoted}](name=Kanzler,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rbuxFlEA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-13T19:30:50.405+0000) > > As you can surmise from their refund policy, they have no intention to lose out on skin sales that might otherwise not happen if you could try them out first. This is true. If you buy a skin and don’t like it, you still payed them.
: Taliyah is boring to play....
Taliyah does have damage though. She has a lot. Her W combos into her E for massive damage, and her q is consistent dps. The thing is _you need to be good at Taliyah._ Taliyah does not need any changes.
Cloud273 (NA)
: Can we make it so you can fuse 3 champion shards into a random champion permament again?
Show more

Thaum1568

Level 321 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion