Dâizumi (NA)
: After some research, I found a disturbing statistic about bot lane.
I think you're forgetting the fact that when botlane wins it's not just one champion but two win lane, every kill leads to 450 gold (on average) and supports will also get a gold lead over the enemy support. In the end the losing bot now has two handicapped champs and the winner has two leads to play off. Plus early game drake control is always a plus. But yeah that's probably a big reason bot lane often swings the tide
Zoeee (EUW)
: Ideas for 2 new elemental drakes!
What if instead of tenacity (since some kits are reliant on crowd controlling people) the metal drake gave a small shield based on hp (kinda like {{champion:54}} passive) that way any hp scaling ({{champion:31}} we're all watching you) can't abuse it. I'd prefer small numbers that are meant to add up, a low cooldown but easily broken shield
: I swear to god that Ksing lux support is pure noxian.
I was gonna have her mid but I thought about the most notorious support
Rioter Comments
Thilmer (EUW)
: Confessions: skins you want for fanservice reasons.
: battle bunny shyvanna
Turns into a mecha bunny for ult that hops around and spits flaming carrots/ carrot slices.
: Shields act as temporary heals. One shuts down burst and the other can stop every projectile.
Alright I hate yasou because his general play style is very douchebagy, but his shields are meh at best. His windwall has a double digits cooldown and you can break his passive with something like a trundle pillar. The idea is to play around that. So auto him before your burst and wait for his windwall to be off cooldown. Yeah he's annoying but saying he's aatrox or akali level sustain is bull shit
: They have good winrate so they must be good, there is no other explanation .
> [{quoted}](name=GayFluffyUnicorn,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GftA6uNV,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2017-12-27T02:32:09.695+0000) > > They have good winrate so they must be good, there is no other explanation . This argument is overused and for a good reason it doesn't work. Balancing champions from one standpoint never works. For instance do they only have a good winrate because only dedicated mains are playing? Are the champions they counter in meta? There are an assortment of explanations, just look past face value
: The aurelion sol+attack speed thread sparked a lighbulb in my head
That's some dark souls dex int build shit right there boy, ***christ please someone know what I'm talking about***
alasarcher (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Red Bird Jg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=T6weEugg,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-12-09T02:52:37.578+0000) > > I have never shared the account, and no I also didn't buy it. I've been the only person to ever play on it. Never? Now... I dont believe that. While you have hundreds of games with flash on D, from time to time, games like these pop up where your summoner spell changes place to F. https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2419082291/47834247?tab=overview Thats often sign of account being shared. Even your name was different back then
Is that really a thing? I mean for christ sake I used to switch up my flash and teleport just cause i got lazy in selecting
: Youre so full of shit it hurts. It is impossible for you to check every single player for boosting with every other report that happens daily on league. I'm going to say you fully automate everything you can quickly look over anything in the support ticket and get lazy before claiming its not wrong. If you actually wanted to prove your point maybe you shouldnt do it aginst someone that has everything recorded. Just an fyi for anyone reading, if any system wasnt automated in the least you would never remove anything. This is why automation on this situation isnt bad.
Hey, you know, starting a conversation with an insult is kind of how you kill your argument. It's also the reason why a lot of the rioter's avoid making comments because instead of being treated like a human being who wants a conversation they're acted upon like some sort of insult receptacle and last time I checked only Dr. Mundo was a masochist.
: You seen Varus being 2 men...
GigglesO (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=The 2nd Horseman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jAEoVAZL,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2017-11-11T07:11:06.266+0000) > > In my opinion a lot of champions have a lot more options in this new system where as the old system was kind of each champion group has a keystone. My issue is there is a clear difference between accommodating, and options. Accommodating is actually allowing a champion to function, options means that they have a choice, but choices aren't always good.
> [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jAEoVAZL,comment-id=00010000000100000000,timestamp=2017-11-11T23:18:11.753+0000) > > My issue is there is a clear difference between accommodating, and options. Accommodating is actually allowing a champion to function, options means that they have a choice, but choices aren't always good. In my opinion choices are friendlier to the player because it allows for people to experiment and try things where accommodating forces people to look up most of the masteries and see what's best. While I know that issue is very likely to happen again supplying choices does still incentivize people to try new things and I feel like people will try to edit runes for each game they have
: Farming like a true legend
I've been on the gameplay boards for too long so I needed this
GigglesO (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=The 2nd Horseman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jAEoVAZL,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-11-11T01:56:33.222+0000) > > Uh tad confusing on your point, I'm not too sure why you'd go overheal on kled or lethal temp on really any tank. > > Also no I'm pretty sure making a "stats" rune would completely ruin the point of the new ruins that were meant to offer new and interesting options. > > Also Sion has no real reason to take dark harvest, don't add more sugar to something and say you made it better or new. All because sion has a stacking passive based off killing minions doesn't mean you should put all eggs in the basket. Except that the old system was more accommodating for almost every champion. Now you just get cookie cutter experiences and if your champ does not fall under that it’s gg wp I lose.
> [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jAEoVAZL,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2017-11-11T05:00:58.578+0000) > > Except that the old system was more accommodating for almost every champion. Now you just get cookie cutter experiences and if your champ does not fall under that it’s gg wp I lose. In my opinion a lot of champions have a lot more options in this new system where as the old system was kind of each champion group has a keystone. If you look to assassins people have been going back and forth with electrocute vs harvest Mages as well all decide wether aery's extra poke and shield are better then the gambit in comet Tanks are a tad shafted since nothing is exactly great (though aftershock in a team fight seems fine in numbers at least) Adcs by and by seem to like tempo but I did have a harvest jinx and when you think about it almost makes sense (more burst=faster way to get an attack speed boost, not great but an option) The support role is probably the most interesting since the inspiration tree is really open for them and it's the most interesting of all trees. But yeah I've heard Warwick isn't a fan of these changes and I understand that sucks but look at Gangplank who has like 5 viable keystones Since dark harvest can work with his q Predator works with his q Electrocute is probably more combo burst, sad his ult doesn't use it anymore but balance team can fix it if needed Also I doubt it's great but come on, adding a comet to his cult wold be fun as hell seeing one fly by mid when he lets bot And the last one is amazing and I'm not sharing it for fear of everyone realizing how fun it is
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=bànànàs in búsh,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jAEoVAZL,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-11T05:11:03.490+0000) > > And u claim that i said u were offensive, sure fell free to post ur own ideas without insulting others. I mean if u have any other ideas then what others post. Look man, I wanted to have a civil discussion about the new runes because they do offer a new element in the game, but you reply by calling me an idiot all because I disagree and this back and forth has evolved into the spamming of meaningless text. This is the boards, go ahead and play tempo thresh but I'm not in the mood to continue a pointless argument
: he can ony do that if they dont build magic resist and he has like 3 items....
No not in game but the actually back story is along the lines of he meets two guys on a mountain and then thinks "hey why not?" Mind you this is before he learns to just drain blood out of a person
: If it's not fun then don't play the game. It's that simple. However, if you don't want to quit the game, find a couple of friends to play with and f*k around with in norms
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrophorik,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=77QMLGhi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-11T00:20:05.320+0000) > > If it's not fun then don't play the game. It's that simple. However, if you don't want to quit the game, find a couple of friends to play with and f*k around with in norms Take a second, see that it's satire on everyone that's upset with the news system and is in fact supporting the new system, and reestablish your stance.
: Oh jeez I've opened a can of worms here haven't I :P There are WAY more sexual champions then just those 3. You're just blind if you think otherwise. Sexual isn't just based on personality. It's based on the nature of the champions appearance and thematic.
Alright so do you really wanna make a list of over sexualized champs? I'm mostly interested in what you think are the offenders seeing as in my opinion league's got a good mix
Chermorg (NA)
: Have you seen the changes they make in pbe? The fact of the matter is pbe is much better than internal playtests because it's simply more hours, but it can't handle every situation and won't have all possible compositions. Pbe is heavily impacted by features that are new in a patch, thus once the patch goes live, there will still be issues. When these are bad enough, they will disable or hotfix then as appropriate.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jAEoVAZL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-10T13:35:27.921+0000) > > Have you seen the changes they make in pbe? The fact of the matter is pbe is much better than internal playtests because it's simply more hours, but it can't handle every situation and won't have all possible compositions. Pbe is heavily impacted by features that are new in a patch, thus once the patch goes live, there will still be issues. When these are bad enough, they will disable or hotfix then as appropriate. So what you're saying is pbe is a more proper environment to test new ideas but riot never listens to any issues on pbe so the effort is fruitless in the end because all pbe is is a glorified bug tester seeing as they very rarely listen to the issues reported with changes on pbe. I love big and interesting changes but for that same reason I'm absolutely infuriated by stagnate things within the game that never change, top lane is an island, no one likes support, your adc is your lifeline and the only roles with something of a diverse pool is jungle and top. Mid will always be either an assassin or mage (or adc acting as a mage) while you will never have a viable comp without an adc.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=bànànàs in búsh,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jAEoVAZL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-10T14:11:00.166+0000) > > I wouldn't say the game is unbalanced, before u had what? Thunderlord and Colossus Migth? Now even tanks can play with lethal tempo and overheal (like Kled) or just lethal tempo (Nautilus, Thresh), go lethal tempo for heals, ther's more then 1 way to get heals and extra hp, combined with the secondary masterie. The only thing i don't see there is the extra base defense for tanks, Thou u can activate it with Aftershock like with mumu or rammus. U can even go Sion or Kassa Dark Harvest, b-sides all other runes masteries not mentioned. > > The problem is that they r too specific and their use depends on champs characteristics (wich i luv that). Problem is old runes allowed a more general application for a variety of champs depending on role. Will take a while for some players to figure it out, thou i admit we could use an extra secondary Keystone for increased base stats. Uh tad confusing on your point, I'm not too sure why you'd go overheal on kled or lethal temp on really any tank. Also no I'm pretty sure making a "stats" rune would completely ruin the point of the new ruins that were meant to offer new and interesting options. Also Sion has no real reason to take dark harvest, don't add more sugar to something and say you made it better or new. All because sion has a stacking passive based off killing minions doesn't mean you should put all eggs in the basket.
: They actually started improvising with character expressions. https://i.imgur.com/HA9KDfd.jpgno?redirect
> [{quoted}](name=Tormentula,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=V82dAv31,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2017-11-10T21:45:59.475+0000) > > > https://i.imgur.com/HA9KDfd.jpgno?redirect When seviper uses tail whip on the wrong target
: I made a comic to express my frustration with Vlad build paths, and mage builds these two seasons
Christ this is so cute and sad... until you realize before even getting his powers Vladi boy killed two people because fuck it why not?
Rioter Comments
: Unfortunately don't feel that's true anymore. Riot's brand has become a little archaic. A little too many 'sex' based characters and not enough variety. Unfortunately it's the era of the conservative and people are starting to expect more.
> [{quoted}](name=Jackalopeer,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hUR6eNdl,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2017-11-10T09:41:00.590+0000) > Riot's brand has become a little archaic. A little too many 'sex' based characters and not enough variety. The reworked Urgot, and for the most part kept him as a fairly hard to look at character, if you're referring to {{champion:28}} , {{champion:103}} , {{champion:21}} well that's kind of part of their character, they may be sexy but that doesn't stop the fact that they're strong individuals with their own convections and wants. Also they can't just make really bland or boring characters because no one is gonna care about them. Why would a fantasy world hold an uninteresting character? Why do I want to see a boring person?
: Did anyone else have to think of Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan after reading this?
: {{champion:267}} {{champion:17}} So Nami gets herself stealth so she can ambush bubble/ult/heal. Teemo's shrooms now boost his allies speed when they pass through them.
Holy shit that's a highway to hell using the devil teemo skin if I've ever seen one
: Tahm Kench eats himself???
That was horrific, I'm just imagining Tahm being pulled inside out.
: TFW you see Ahri,Evelynn & Rakan on the same team As kayn
Lélouch (NA)
: Banned for misinterpretation of "kys"
Don't worry man, just start a rebellion, hope you don't have any siblings though.
: your right but that is only temporary. People get fed up with the same bullshit over and over and over every season. Its no lie that the vast majority of the playerbase thinks that the balance team sucks at their job.
If the game is truly dying then why are you on the boards, an extension of the game that I'm pretty sure not many people know about. If the game is gonna die then let it run its coarse. But you end up showing your devotion to it by talking about. Love in my opinion is just hatred with a comedic twist.
: Well. That escalated quickly.
: Liss is a monster that needs to be reworked. Her ult is a Zhonya's that heals her, which means she shits on Zed automatically, but, more importantly for this situation, she picks up RoA. Why is that more important than a Zhonya's in your kit? RoA tends to give most champions enough health to survive Zed, and the eternity passive helps out against his poke (and lets you poke more!). And the larger health bar scares off most assassins, anyways. It won't work as well as a Zhonya's if he _actually_ engages you, but HP doesn't have a cooldown, and it's 200g cheaper. And you're Lissandra, a champion it's suicidal to dive. It's why midlane Morgana does well against Zed. She rushes RoA, doesn't need to get close (except to pick up experience, maybe), and is another strong anti-diver.
I really don't think lissandra is one of the out of control mages, I'll admit the eternity passive is nice but I've never seen any champion. I know it's one of those passives you don't notice but the fact that it's not super meta means it's in an alright spot
: Bro, if you play {{champion:238}} and aren't able to 100-0 anything that didn't complete an armor item with an E, 1 shuriken and an auto (or the 2 shurikens and TLD), then you either have no idea what you're doing in the game, have horrible farm, got pounded in lane or any combination of those three.
Mothafucka try to kill a lissandra or any champion with shielding, Zed don't fuck with that, adcs yeah but if you think he's some sort of murder panacea for all champions then you have not played him.
: I had a shock of my life yesterday, {{champion:11}} {{item:1419}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3139}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3111}} with 3 fire drakes on rank 3 ult, got facetanked by a {{champion:21}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3006}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3022}}. Granted, that extra 1 item was probably more of a factor than I expected, and because I ran the resolve tree for the tenacity so I missed out on Fervor. Probably might have won if I went more damage, but I already had near 300 AD on top of AS cap though. Not salty about it, but just more aware not to underestimate them again.
If you aim two cannons at each other, the first one to hit the target will usually win, take into account that mf probably has time too heal off nearby minions while you alpha strike and that meditate isn't very useful.
Kelg (NA)
: That Crystal scepter change would be a gut to {{champion:82}} , probably wouldn't even be viable anymore.
Or they'd have a reason to make his kit not reliant on a single item. Kinda like what happened to vlad
Eeyore (EUW)
: (They should transform on live, though. As should Swain, probably. These transformations do provide gameplay information that currently _isn't_ being advertised, which I feel is simply because they're old rather than it being intentional - simply because Quinn, a new champion, had icons for both forms when she was released.)
Swain has more of a powerup and I'd say your mana bar draining is a pretty easy way to see that you're transformed. Though blue buff may make it harder to notice I'll admit
: The diffrence between a good Soraka who knows how to use her Q and E and kite enemies and a casual Soraka that just sits somewhere waiting to press W is huge.
Not sure why but the thing that tilts me the most on my team is watching a Soraka heal a teammate that's backng in a safe spot, just makes me wonder a bit.
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: "i just bought a gtx 1060! why do i still have high ping??" True story. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=PaladinNO,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iElmsp4I,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2017-09-03T06:01:32.441+0000) > > "i just bought a gtx 1060! why do i still have high ping??" > > True story. > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} *insert image of computer in metal room with router resting on fluorescent lights*
: I liked it though. Sure, it wasn't 100% accurate to the anime but it captured the spirit of the anime. Ryuk was amazing too! What they did was they turned the anime into a good horror? (not sure how to classify it) and added some twists of their own to spice it up. semi-spoilers do not read ahead! . . . . . . . . . . . . . In the anime, Light was petty and selfish to the point of trying to kill L just for challenging him. In the movie they push the whole character of Light into a more positive role by removing that flaw and instead keeping him true to his ideals, Kill the criminals. In the anime I had a hard time buying into his crusade as he spent the entire time trying to kill cops and other agents that are just trying to find him right after L out smarted him once. It kind of detracted from his entire goal and negated it. I would have loved to seen a slower build of him getting arrogant and slowly turning into the duchebag he was at the end of the anime. I feel like the movie was kind of delivering on that.
> [{quoted}](name=Jharr,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=V7RuEAxE,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-09-03T12:09:08.329+0000) > > I liked it though. Sure, it wasn't 100% accurate to the anime but it captured the spirit of the anime. Ryuk was amazing too! What they did was they turned the anime into a good horror? (not sure how to classify it) and added some twists of their own to spice it up. > > semi-spoilers do not read ahead! > > . > > . > > . > > . > > . > > . > > . > > . > > . > > . > > . > > . > > . > > In the anime, Light was petty and selfish to the point of trying to kill L just for challenging him. In the movie they push the whole character of Light into a more positive role by removing that flaw and instead keeping him true to his ideals, Kill the criminals. In the anime I had a hard time buying into his crusade as he spent the entire time trying to kill cops and other agents that are just trying to find him right after L out smarted him once. It kind of detracted from his entire goal and negated it. I would have loved to seen a slower build of him getting arrogant and slowly turning into the duchebag he was at the end of the anime. I feel like the movie was kind of delivering on that. I haven't seen the movie but i think a big part of the anime was showing off how opinion based justice is. Another one of those *It's all grey* stories. Also funny that you describe Light's mission as a crusade seeing as I'm pretty sure both consisted of many innocents, or possibly good people by the common defintion, being murdered by those who thought themselves righteous.
Razyelx (EUNE)
: The Most Favorite Champion of All Time [Voting Elimination] - Group N
: "Because he is a slayer of kin"
: Oh yeah almost forgot, you'll need to watch Afro Samurai first in order to understand what's happening since Resurrection is the squeal.
I remember watching the first one awhile ago, I enjoyed so I might check it.
: When someone kills Annie
I'm torn between wanting to know where and wishing to forgot
: It has to be Taric, after all this is group D {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} The D stands for Demacia.
That's not the only thing the D stands for{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: This riot tip .... Damn you rito..
If you've ever comeback from a game where it was 50-0 You'd understand the euphoric high.
Divewing (OCE)
: I low key think Gunblade is better on Ekko anyway tbh...
Depends really, burst vs the ability to play with an extra dash.
: There is one thing that can describe how broken it is. It is known as my self-esteem. Ha, you thought it was gonna be Riven's sword didn't ya?
: I wonder...what if spellvamp still existed? How strong would some champions like Xerath or Ryze be? {{champion:74}} "By my calculations..oh...oh my! Burn it! Burn the schematics! Burn them all!" {{champion:103}} "My passive would serve no purpose in comparison." {{champion:105}} "I would become immortal." {{champion:268}} "Even the waters of Life could not sustain me better." {{champion:13}} "I would trade a World Rune for it." {{champion:75}} "Perhaps...Spellvamp was meant to fall."
But spellvamp did exist, and no one bought it accept those that could abuse it. But lifesteal works fine because when paired with a {{item:3085}} and crit chance you don't heal for a ton of damage with little to no counter play outside of an item.
: Precision. Fangs are definitely a no-no for open-heart surgery, and claws... well, it depends on the claws. Claws are piercing and tearing tools, not clean cut tools. He could certainly just tear it out, but it depends on the condition of the heart required and risky it'd be if he didn't do a clean tear. Sometimes, it's best to be cautious. I promise I have never murdered anyone, just to clarify.
I understand that claws and teeth don't make clean cuts but if he needed the heart in tact I don't think the knife above would be a great choice. Also his old lore never really mentioned how intact it needed to be.
Show more

The 2nd Horseman

Level 81 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion