Quepha (NA)
: How is Sylas not just a standard problematic bruiser from 2014 and earlier?
Since when the hell is Trundle tanky? You're talking about a champ that builds Triforce/Titantic. You can get the same HP with AP items.... And Sylas heals for more than either. The issue with Sylas is he's a strong champ WITHOUT his ulti... then he can steal the ulti of a walking ulti-bot like MF, Amu, Shen, Galeo, Malphite, Kennen, Fiddle, Syndra, Malz, ect and just becomes an utter nightmare. The entire game is based around power budgets. Look at MF her Ulti takes up like 50% of her total power budget. She has utter shit for auto's, a small steroid, a next to no damage E with a small slow, and only her Q is really decent other than her R. So MF is a 6/10 without her R. Sylas on the other hand has his entire kit in his q/w/e and is probably a 9/10 without his ulti up. Guess what happens when you give a 9/10 base ability champ a 5/10 Ultimate? You get a 40% over budget OP champ.
Mártir (EUW)
: People is so sensitive nowadays. You cant say anything anymore.
Oh look a triggered overly sensitive Mod deleted everything. That my friends is free speech in 2019. It's so damn ironic considering the title of this thread. Waaaah Waaah I don't like what they said. Deleting. SJW in a nutshell.
: Or just be a smurf yourself by being good at the game instead of depending on people to carry you
> [{quoted}](name=AORVAL JAYCE ADC,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aEaXPWIq,comment-id=00170000,timestamp=2019-04-04T15:08:53.039+0000) > > Or just be a smurf yourself by being good at the game instead of depending on people to carry you Thus why this games is dying. The rank system is meaningless as long as they allow smurfing.
: Here's How You Can Win More In League
How you win at league? Have more smurfs than the other team. Simple as that. You just need a higher Smurf to AFK ratio.
Quepha (NA)
: How is Sylas not just a standard problematic bruiser from 2014 and earlier?
Yeh. You literally can't even play Amumu at the moment unless you ban that fucker first. Amumu's ulti has silly high AP scaling and is balanced around a tanky build on a jungler's budget. Malphite is almost as bad. Also good luck taking Shen into him if he goes top. He just does your Job better. I also pretty much had to stop playing Leona when Sylas released. A sylas roam to bot was a 100% dead ADC. Leo ulti actually hurts with AP.. and the CC mixed with his damage just gutted Leo as a viable pick unless he's banned. Same with MF honestly. Hell most of the champs I played were mainly due to a fondess for their ulti's. If I had to pick a single reason for me quitting league... it was Sylas.
: With that attitude, I'm surprised you managed to make it that far. Good job!
> [{quoted}](name=Academy Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GE7Mdbl8,comment-id=0005000000030000,timestamp=2019-04-03T01:39:41.697+0000) > > With that attitude, I'm surprised you managed to make it that far. Good job! Oh I didn't. I did a reality check and stopped playing. :)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Bad Touch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hzyENFh5,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-02T16:39:12.500+0000) > > Because Riot only give a shit about Koreans and Chinese. > > They have more reliable internet. Even if it were about the internet, there's no reliability in place when it comes to clumsy siblings
> [{quoted}](name=Daedric Etwahl,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hzyENFh5,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-04-02T16:50:00.751+0000) > > Even if it were about the internet, there's no reliability in place when it comes to clumsy siblings Well they all ninjas.
: >play a game with a 5 man premade implying league players know how to interact and coordinate with other human beings
> [{quoted}](name=DarkTree1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VxG461rB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-01T04:43:32.089+0000) > > implying league players know how to interact and coordinate with other human beings Implying that millions haven't quit the game. My entire friends list is a ghost town.
: Internet DC'd, came back and won, counted as loss because "leaver". How is this acceptable?
Because Riot only give a shit about Koreans and Chinese. They have more reliable internet.
FSRER (EUNE)
: Riot does not understand their game anymore
If you don't eat rice for breakfast, and chug soy sauce... Riot doesn't care what you thing.
: >When should he be a good pick? [...] When should he be a bad pick? Well, that can be said about many champs in many rolls though. Take kaisa for example, she can be magic dps, physical dps, poke, has burst vs squishys but also tankshredding, self peel and good kiteing but also longranged followup on divecomps, and with the right support her laneing is quite strong aswell while she spikes hard at 2 items allready just keeps scaleing from there. So if she's any good powerwise, why would you ever not pick her? This is more of a general thing in LoLs design, and i never understtod why this is precived as a bad thing on fighters, but fine on everyone else.
> [{quoted}](name=Sire Hippington,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GE7Mdbl8,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-04-02T13:31:48.408+0000) > > When should he be a bad pick? > > Well, that can be said about many champs in many rolls though. > > Take kaisa for example, she can be magic dps, physical dps, poke, has burst vs squishys but also tankshredding, self peel and good kiteing but also longranged followup on divecomps, and with the right support her laneing is quite strong aswell while she spikes hard at 2 items allready just keeps scaleing from there. > So if she's any good powerwise, why would you ever not pick her? > > This is more of a general thing in LoLs design, and i never understtod why this is precived as a bad thing on fighters, but fine on everyone else. Because ADC's are also stupidly squishy? Where as Melee can generally build some takage and still do well due to higher bases.
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: They don't get it. Sylas can 1v1 as a drain tank, he can't 1v5 and do the same. I've done this stupid 1v5 engagements as Sylas and i've had a bad time, because my poor stats and HP (or W heal) wasn't able to help me through the whole enemy team piling up on me. I can go in but with the lack of burst and no disengages (unless i steal a dash type ult), means i'm dead meat if i make the wrong move.
> [{quoted}](name=Tomoe Gozen,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GE7Mdbl8,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-04-02T10:25:53.152+0000) > > They don't get it. > Sylas can 1v1 as a drain tank, he can't 1v5 and do the same. > > I've done this stupid 1v5 engagements as Sylas and i've had a bad time, because my poor stats and HP (or W heal) wasn't able to help me through the whole enemy team piling up on me. I can go in but with the lack of burst and no disengages (unless i steal a dash type ult), means i'm dead meat if i make the wrong move. So you just take MF's ulti and kill their entire team with it. What's the issue?
: > It makes no sense for him to have so much sustain when he's among the most mobile melee champions in the game 2 out of 3 of his mobility only get's him into a fight, his Kingslayer and Abduct, or to a lucky jungle camp. Meanwhile he get's one small dash that can be used regardless. That's really not that mobile, when you compare it to Riven's 4 target-free dashes, Yasuo's 7 dashes in lane, or Camille's mile long gap closer. It's mobile, but nothing new for a Diver/Bruiser. And I don't get this argument. Why does being mobile mean he shouldn't have so much sustain? Like the guy is somehow going to dodge all your damage with his one target free dash? That logic only works if you design a character's mobility around dodging abilities instead of engaging, or sticking to a target. The fact of the matter is, Sylas is actually going to be face-tanking a lot, and whether you folk like to admit it, when he's not ahead his damage output is much farther stringed along than other bruisers. That's why he has those survival tools, because he doesn't burst nearly as hard as other divers.
> [{quoted}](name=Academy Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GE7Mdbl8,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-04-02T08:06:56.462+0000) > > 2 out of 3 of his mobility I stopped reading here.
Antenora (EUW)
: Are people running out of things to cry about? BoTRK has been a signature item on Vayne EVER SINCE HER RELEASE.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9F1PnfA9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-31T22:08:26.518+0000) > > Are people running out of things to cry about? > > BoTRK has been a signature item on Vayne EVER SINCE HER RELEASE. That literally can't be true. Vayne was released in May 2011. BotRK wasn't added til October 2012. Vayne just built like a typical crit AD when she was released. Sometimes she'd rush a BT to stack it. She'd commonly start vamp scepter, but sometimes did boots + pots. Her most common build was Zerk's/BT/PD/IE/PD/GA. Sometimes she'd go double BT.
: Promo for Silver 1 against Plat 4????
Just further proof the game is dying unlike many claim. Riots player numbers are just bullshit. There aren't even enough players for Matchmaking to work properly anymore. As a heads up there are only 750,000 people on the NA ranked ladder, 1.3M for the EUW ladder, 600,000 for EUNE, and 2m for Korea. That's including all the smurf accounts. I remember being in bronze 1 in season 6 on NA and being ranked 1.3M something. So yeh Riots full of shit when they say they aren't losing players in droves. At least in NA well over half the ranked playing player base has quit in the past 3 seasons. I'd imagine it's only worse for the non-ranked full casual players, who have much less invested into the game. I few years ago you could go about anywhere and run into a League player.... these days all I get is "I remember that game", or "yeh I used to play that."
: > [{quoted}](name=The Bad Touch,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GY2xi3QK,comment-id=000100000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-31T10:30:32.771+0000) > > I've forced myself to find women I initially couldn't stand the look of attractive. I certainly don't see a difference. Amazing what you can get yourself into after a few beers and an unexpected pregnancy. > > Also even if it isn't a choice.... it's still an action. You can control your actions. > > > _"I sure do feel like burning Joe's house down tonight. I was born that way. It's in my DNA."_ > > ^That's what you call a nut. So show me the difference. So you're basically proving my point that its a choice to be gay not some forced thing.
> [{quoted}](name=Light Burner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GY2xi3QK,comment-id=0001000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-31T12:23:28.710+0000) > > So you're basically proving my point that its a choice to be gay not some forced thing. I was agreeing with you. I know that's an odd concept on the LoL boards. :) My own take on your point essentially.
: > [{quoted}](name=YG TheyWorshipMe,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=e1B9maEa,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2019-03-31T03:29:05.927+0000) > > Back in season 4 you could use strategies to counter a champ, not just items. A 100 to 0 Zed? No problem, pick a team comp with strong shielding and play around 2 carriers, and wait until late game. I remember back then QSS even cleansed Zed’s ult. so the entire picking order changes around 1 champion choice? That's seems a bit excessive. I see why they allow the buying of items as counterplay. I heard that zed was a problem back in the day but I didn't think it was that bad. The game's evolved to allow more agency and less dependency. I'm not saying all the changes they made were/are good but you're assuming that this game is or was as strategic as you're implying on a solo queue level. Many times in solo queue, people will either pick a champion that they're good at or just one trick entirely. The scenario you've given sounds like something from proplay but not from the solo queue ladder where players are only a conglomerate and act on their own. Secondly, Believe it or not, there are still "strategies" in this game including champion counters. If someone picks zed, you can pick lissandra without having to do anything drastic, but that option isn't available for those that either A) pick before zed or B) Don't have lissandra and this goes for every other counter/countered by champ. BUT If the counterplay for a champion ends in champion select, then that champion playstyle and game experience on the receiving is unhealthy. If the game required a single player to rely on a 4 other players they've never met or 3 other players they've never met (depending on if they're duoing) to pick around that one champion choice, it would be a bit more stressful wouldn't you agree? I can understand if you have nostalgic feeling about the old league, but the way you're describing it doesn't sound very optimal or even better than the current state league is in. Edit: Just to clear when I say picking order I'm not speaking chronologically, I'm referring to the stat of the champion select.
> [{quoted}](name=IvernGreenFather,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=e1B9maEa,comment-id=000500010000,timestamp=2019-03-31T03:54:20.087+0000) > > so the entire picking order changes around 1 champion choice? That's seems a bit excessive. I see why they allow the buying of items as counterplay. I heard that zed was a problem back in the day but I didn't think it was that bad. > > The game's evolved to allow more agency and less dependency. I'm not saying all the changes they made were/are good but you're assuming that this game is or was as strategic as you're implying on a solo queue level. Many times in solo queue, people will either pick a champion that they're good at or just one trick entirely. The scenario you've given sounds like something from proplay but not from the solo queue ladder where players are only a conglomerate and act on their own. > > Secondly, Believe it or not, there are still "strategies" in this game including champion counters. If someone picks zed, you can pick lissandra without having to do anything drastic, but that option isn't available for those that either A) pick before zed or B) Don't have lissandra and this goes for every other counter/countered by champ. > > BUT If the counterplay for a champion ends in champion select, then that champion playstyle and game experience on the receiving is unhealthy. If the game required a single player to rely on a 4 other players they've never met or 3 other players they've never met (depending on if they're duoing) to pick around that one champion choice, it would be a bit more stressful wouldn't you agree? I can understand if you have nostalgic feeling about the old league, but the way you're describing it doesn't sound very optimal or even better than the current state league is in. > > Edit: Just to clear when I say picking order I'm not speaking chronologically, I'm referring to the stat of the champion select. I used to run a full Armor Page Malphite into Zed back in the day.... just like I ran a full MR page Galeo into AP burst champs. You can't do that kind of shit anymore. It's just kill them harder than they kill you. Thus why I quit. ** Game 1** _Pick your weapon, your armor, and your shield._ **Game 2** _Pick your Cannon, your Nuke, or your Lightsaber._ LoL used to be Game 1. Now it's firmly Game 2. Entirely game is balanced around damage ratios. Just look at patch notes. The only defensive changes ever made anymore are tiny single champ armor/mr buffs, and changes to defensive keystones. But every other patch Damage ratios get swapped around, and new ways to kill people added. It's like they have the goal of "if ahead qwer should be lethal" and adjust ratios to get qwer to as close to killing anything as they can. It feels more like shooter design than MOBA design. Speaking of shooters every play Realm Royale? Average fire-fight takes 30+ seconds to resolve. It feels GOOD.
Leetri (EUW)
: Tencent has owned 93% of Riot ever since the game was released. Do you honestly think the last 7% suddenly flipped the game on its head?
> [{quoted}](name=Leetri,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=e1B9maEa,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-03-31T11:29:22.467+0000) > > Tencent has owned 93% of Riot ever since the game was released. Do you honestly think the last 7% suddenly flipped the game on its head? Yes. Also your info is incorrect that wasn't until 2011 that the first purchase occurred. I've been playing since 09 soooo... 2015 was the year Tencent wanted total control of the company... thus they bought the rest of it out. They likely started presuring it in 2014. Shortly after this obvious increased interest things went downhill. FAST. Obviously they stopped being the money behind the scenes, and stuck their finger into hiring. 2014 was also when the WoW killer joined Riot. Guess he's doing his best to finish off a second game.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Light Burner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GY2xi3QK,comment-id=00010000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-31T10:19:29.744+0000) > > _**--Removed--**_ I've forced myself to find women I initially couldn't stand the look of attractive. I certainly don't see a difference. Amazing what you can get yourself into after a few beers and an unexpected pregnancy. Also even if it isn't a choice.... it's still an action. You can control your actions. _"I sure do feel like burning Joe's house down tonight. I was born that way. It's in my DNA."_ ^That's what you call a nut. So show me the difference.
: > [{quoted}](name=Curious Melody,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GY2xi3QK,comment-id=001a,timestamp=2019-03-28T10:59:22.951+0000) > > On the side note, the fact that one lad has comments consistently upvoted while the other consistently gets only downvotes shows how skewed the general opinion is towards one of the two mindsets. I don't feel like it's a good thing. This is not abnormal in any society with set norms. In discussions about acceptable behaviors in society, there will almost inevitably be a right and a wrong side of the discussion. If someone is arguing for the behaviors that are generally condemned by society, or if their argument is weaker and not founded in solid logic, fact, or the societal norms, then they will obviously not be viewed favorably.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GY2xi3QK,comment-id=001a0000,timestamp=2019-03-28T14:52:43.404+0000) > > This is not abnormal in any society with set norms. In discussions about acceptable behaviors in society, there will almost inevitably be a right and a wrong side of the discussion. If someone is arguing for the behaviors that are generally condemned by society, or if their argument is weaker and not founded in solid logic, fact, or the societal norms, then they will obviously not be viewed favorably. Well you see those with my view support freedom of speech. I don't much see a point in a downvote, or an upvote. Your words are your words. These youngins though? They want anyone they disagree with silenced. I grow up on "sticks and stones." Not a damn thing any of you can say to me can do any harm. Nor can anything I say to you harm you. Riot like many game companies these days has fully embraced the PC movement and actually believe words can hurt. Tell you what.... say the nastiest most insulting thing you can think of to me. Then left me catch you with a good right on the nose. We can compare afterwards which "actually" did harm. Any takers? People live in fucking la la land these days, and actually convince themselves that they are "victims of hate speech/word violence/micro-tuna-salad" WHATEVER. Words don't make you a victim folks. Being a thin skinned self hating twit does. A victim of your own idiocy.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Bad Touch,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GY2xi3QK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-27T14:17:48.280+0000) > > This is what happens when we teach our children to not make dickheads eat their own teeth. You get an entire generation of wimps. > _ > "Waaaah Waahhhh he said a bad thing to me. Would the PC police please make him stop talking?"_ > _**"No Tommy, just punch him in the face til he stops. "**_ > _"But that's like hard and stuff."_ > _**"Do it next time our you ain't getting fed kiddo."**_ > > Better times. > > Better times. You know what's the problem with that? It teaches people that violence is the solution to anything that bothers you. That guy over there said something mean? Beat him up till you feel better. Someone did something mildly inconvenient? Make them puke blood Your kid lost a few points on an assignment? Beat em to the point even CPS would see some new shit.
> [{quoted}](name=Spicy Rice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GY2xi3QK,comment-id=00010003,timestamp=2019-03-28T12:43:04.437+0000) > > You know what's the problem with that? It teaches people that violence is the solution to anything that bothers you. > > That guy over there said something mean? Beat him up till you feel better. > > Someone did something mildly inconvenient? Make them puke blood > > Your kid lost a few points on an assignment? Beat em to the point even CPS would see some new shit. No it teaches people WHAT is worth fighting for, and what is just being a whiny little shit.
: > [{quoted}](name=karolmo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GY2xi3QK,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-27T14:24:54.428+0000) > > There used to be a saying on my country that said "If you get beaten up and cry about it at home, you're getting beaten up again for being a crybaby". > > A little too extreme, but when i was younger i was told to solve my own problems. I find it funny that people wants something like "haha you're gay you have sex with man lmao that's gross" to be a crime you can actually call police for. And yeah, at least on a big part of europe, they do want that. Had that happened when i was a kid my dad would've probably laughed at my face and asked why didn't i tell him to go fuck himself The kids that get bullied usually get bullied by big bulky dudes or jocks and these kids are usually scrawny nerds or loners of some sort. saying that "solve your own problems" to a kid in America might get a school shot up. Not saying that to be facetious in any way its just how history has panned out sadly. So I understand why there are a lot of sensitive kids these days because good communities do all they can to deter as much bullying as possible, and in turn these kids become coddled to the point of making them sensitive and overly emotional. And other kids take advantage of the attention because they might be treated like crap at home so they look for that coddling from a parent figure which would be these teachers.
> [{quoted}](name=ChoAteMyBaby,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GY2xi3QK,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-03-27T23:18:27.040+0000) > > The kids that get bullied usually get bullied by big bulky dudes or jocks and these kids are usually scrawny nerds or loners of some sort. saying that "solve your own problems" to a kid in America might get a school shot up. Not saying that to be facetious in any way its just how history has panned out sadly. So I understand why there are a lot of sensitive kids these days because good communities do all they can to deter as much bullying as possible, and in turn these kids become coddled to the point of making them sensitive and overly emotional. And other kids take advantage of the attention because they might be treated like crap at home so they look for that coddling from a parent figure which would be these teachers. Then man the hell up and go find a heavy object to move from point A to Point B enough times. I believe they call that working out.
: > [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eboh29Iu,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-30T15:10:49.174+0000) > > We won't give Volibear any buffs that matter because he's an "evil stat check" champion, here's some shitty % damage > > But we WILL give Hecarim a free 20% bonus damage for spamming his unmissable, instant cast AOE Q without addressing the fact that he can 100-40 a carry with Predator on his first hit against them. Its OK if Hecarim does it because he makes cool plays happen on my favorite Synapse videos where he epic pwns some idiot ADC who thought they would be allowed to play the game after Hecarim got his items > > Thank you, Riot, you are truly epic, switching to Hecarim right now {{champion:120}} Have you seen the scaling on that Q you hate so much? The base damage is high because he's an early game champ. His damage falls off hard late. He becomes an R-E bot who tries to live as long as he can mid to late game.
> [{quoted}](name=Mavëríck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eboh29Iu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-30T21:15:42.727+0000) > > {{champion:120}} Have you seen the scaling on that Q you hate so much? The base damage is high because he's an early game champ. His damage falls off hard late. He becomes an R-E bot who tries to live as long as he can mid to late game. Except late game never happens anymore. Games over by the 3rd item anyway.
Kadexe (NA)
: To be viable outside of a support role, tanks need to be able to do damage and hold their ground 1v1. But people get upset whenever tanks do damage.
> [{quoted}](name=Kadexe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qPjVnO4p,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-03-30T18:00:23.179+0000) > > To be viable outside of a support role, tanks need to be able to do damage and hold their ground 1v1. But people get upset whenever tanks do damage. Children hate when they faceroll QWERD and people aren't dead. Then they whine on the forums. All there is to it.
: i suppose if he even let you in there and keep your arms and legs in the main part you'd be fine. If you're somehow big enough to fit in the armor, he'd probably control you like a puppet as he moves. i doubt you're gonna be physically strong enough to stop morde.
> [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=0lKBN5LA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-30T22:04:15.368+0000) > > i suppose if he even let you in there and keep your arms and legs in the main part you'd be fine. > > If you're somehow big enough to fit in the armor, he'd probably control you like a puppet as he moves. i doubt you're gonna be physically strong enough to stop morde. Just build more AD than him.
: Some of my thoughts about League of Legends after more than 6 years of playing.
Funny thing is pretty much everyone will cite end of season5 start of 6 as when the decline started. Know what happened then? Tencent bought out Riot. Go figure right?
Ladrac (EUNE)
: I aggree with you 100%...since season 6 the patches became a joke...its like riot puts little to no thought in their changes.
> [{quoted}](name=Ladrac,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=e9rVKunk,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-03-29T12:41:31.978+0000) > > I aggree with you 100%...since season 6 the patches became a joke...its like riot puts little to no thought in their changes. Happened when they got bought out by an investment firm. They just buff champs to OP'ness in a rotation to increase skin sales. Riots doesn't get two shits about balance anymore.
: In plat elo I got 21 LP a win, Diamond elo I get 14, what gives?
Because like 1/2 of Diamond+ accounts are alt accounts of other Diamond+ players. The system shows too many people in that bracket and since it can't demote account rewards less per win.
: Riot its not balanced when a Champ can 1v9 with out your team having 2+ STUNS
: Change the number of votes required for FF
Preamdes should only get 1 vote in **SOLO**/_duo_. Been saying this for ages. Or give us a real solo queue. Anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows how an early game comp vs a late game comp works if you fall behind EARLY 95% of the time. It's always the duo thats a combined 2/11/5 and 3 levels down that doesn't FF... not the other 3 that are like 8/7/15.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Bad Touch,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xaZTN5Bu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-29T21:34:50.274+0000) > > Ehh the new trend is every female character has to be uglier.. because.. feminism and stuff. > > Guess they didn't get the memo where the youtuber chicks just keep getting hotter. :) The Siren character is older, more news at 11.
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xaZTN5Bu,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-29T22:28:20.505+0000) > > The Siren character is older, more news at 11. It's a video game with a plot thinner than a league players skin. They could have made her a ninja space pirate spider cyborg if they wanted. [](https://i.imgur.com/3G29UPY.jpg) And frankly they did more than age her. They gave her an entirely difference face.
Cloud273 (NA)
: So Borderlands 3 is officially a thing...
Ehh the new trend is every female character has to be uglier.. because.. feminism and stuff. Guess they didn't get the memo where the youtuber chicks just keep getting hotter. :)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Bad Touch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mKsOI3In,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-27T23:16:57.249+0000) > > Easy. Go play ARAM. Take a look at the champ spread. OP.gg every Morg/Raka/Sona/Ziggs/Fiddle/Lux/Karthus ect you play with/against. Look at their match history. Pretty easy to notice the sheer numbers of ARAM accounts. > > Wanna see smurf accounts? Try Youtube. Not hard to find a million and one smurf vids. Hell I've had 6 or 7 accounts now myself for various reasons. Hell every time someone eats a punishment they just roll a new account to dick around on. People also made AURF accounts en-mass. > > Seriously... why is it anyone using their brain is a "tin-foil" argument. You strike me as the type that would need 5 types of proof that someone was beating your ass before you'd notice you were missing teeth. show me NUMBERS! show me that the number of new accounts are what you say they are. You have said nothing and continue to say nothing. You can have all the accounts you want. You are doing nothing more than using tinfoil arguments. Nothing more nothing else. Show me numbers or don't reply to me. End of conversation
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mKsOI3In,comment-id=00070000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-27T23:22:24.876+0000) > > show me NUMBERS! show me that the number of new accounts are what you say they are. You have said nothing and continue to say nothing. You can have all the accounts you want. You are doing nothing more than using tinfoil arguments. Nothing more nothing else. Show me numbers or don't reply to me. End of conversation Show me your numbers? Other than marketing propoganda released by Riot. I want a post showing the status of every "ACTIVE" account name, with cross references proving they have all played a game recently. Unless only a tiny tiny percentage of LoL players ever play ranked.... which I highly doubt as the vast majority of of people I have ever played with have ranked games to show for their time in the game except specific and obvious ARAM accounts then any stats webpage like op.gg will very quickly debunk that 100,000,000 claim.
: the keyword being "active" accounts. 100 million in 2016.
> [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mKsOI3In,comment-id=000700000001,timestamp=2019-03-27T23:26:27.048+0000) > > the keyword being "active" accounts. 100 million in 2016. Yeh and guess what they wrinkle cream really really REALLY works! Here is the results. Look at how they disappear in seconds! Marketing my friend.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Bad Touch,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GY2xi3QK,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-27T22:40:44.323+0000) > > Man we sure have been seeing a lot of Nazi's running around baking people alive. > > Oh wait... we don't. Wonder why? Lots of justified ass kicking seems to have done the trick pretty well. Now that you mention, we DON'T see Nazi's baking people alive. ...... Oh wait, they're just driving cars through crowded downtown streets and protesting the removal of civil war statues.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GY2xi3QK,comment-id=000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-28T00:44:05.916+0000) > > Now that you mention, we DON'T see Nazi's baking people alive. > > ...... > > Oh wait, they're just driving cars through crowded downtown streets and protesting the removal of civil war statues. Maybe they just need a good ass kicking every 70 years or so?
: > [{quoted}](name=The Bad Touch,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GY2xi3QK,comment-id=00010001000000010000,timestamp=2019-03-27T22:37:51.334+0000) > > THe majority of the older generation DOES act better. > > You are just generalizing everyone over a 55 tear old biker. Guess what if that BS protocol didn't exist then there would have never been an issue to begin with. Again we have too many damn rules. Everyone is too damn concerned about what everyone else is doing. It was a drug screen lol many places have that protocol because people actually do buy people's urine smh Anyway, I'm not generalizing everyone based off one person, I'm not stupid. I was giving an example of older people acting rude. Regardless, how people act is an individual basis. Some people have tough skin, some don't. Some don't appreciate being called racial slurs and others embrace it. Sensitivity is what has helped us move forward as a society. Women being "sensitive" about voting issues is what helped them earn the right to vote. Black people being "sensitive" to segregation is what lead to a racial revolution. I choose to treat everyone with respect and if someone says that something I say bothers them, then I don't say it in front of them. It's pretty simple to just treat people with respect instead of thinking they're too sensitive.
> [{quoted}](name=grumpy pancham,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GY2xi3QK,comment-id=000100010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-28T15:21:24.733+0000) > > It was a drug screen lol many places have that protocol because people actually do buy people's urine smh > Anyway, I'm not generalizing everyone based off one person, I'm not stupid. I was giving an example of older people acting rude. > > Regardless, how people act is an individual basis. Some people have tough skin, some don't. Some don't appreciate being called racial slurs and others embrace it. Sensitivity is what has helped us move forward as a society. Women being "sensitive" about voting issues is what helped them earn the right to vote. Black people being "sensitive" to segregation is what lead to a racial revolution. I choose to treat everyone with respect and if someone says that something I say bothers them, then I don't say it in front of them. It's pretty simple to just treat people with respect instead of thinking they're too sensitive. I'm sorry but even bringing up women's right to vote in a discussion about people being overly sensitive in a video game about space demons and assassin babes punching stone towers and fighting wolves.... really shows the flawed logic of the state of things. Every little damn thing isn't slavery/women's rights/or religious persecution. Ok?
: > [{quoted}](name=The Bad Touch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mKsOI3In,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-03-27T22:46:39.630+0000) > > The numbers only go up after 2015 due to smurf/alt accounts. Less players, more accounts. You'll likely notice a sharp increase in account numbers around the time ARAM came out as well. do you have any proof of this? please show numbers of alt accounts instead of tinfoil arguments
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mKsOI3In,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2019-03-27T23:04:42.305+0000) > > do you have any proof of this? please show numbers of alt accounts instead of tinfoil arguments Easy. Go play ARAM. Take a look at the champ spread. OP.gg every Morg/Raka/Sona/Ziggs/Fiddle/Lux/Karthus ect you play with/against. Look at their match history. Pretty easy to notice the sheer numbers of ARAM accounts. Wanna see smurf accounts? Try Youtube. Not hard to find a million and one smurf vids. Hell I've had 6 or 7 accounts now myself for various reasons. Hell every time someone eats a punishment they just roll a new account to dick around on. People also made AURF accounts en-mass. Seriously... why is it anyone using their brain is a "tin-foil" argument. You strike me as the type that would need 5 types of proof that someone was beating your ass before you'd notice you were missing teeth.
: 32.5 million players in 2011 70 million players in 2012 11.5 million monthly players in 2011 to 67 million monthly in 2014 Edit: 90 Million in 2015 Couldn't find exact numbers for every year, but going off of what Riot has came out and publicly said over 100Million Active Players monthly in 2016 100 Million 2017 120 Million 2018
> [{quoted}](name=Demacıan Justıce,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mKsOI3In,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-03-27T21:07:25.126+0000) > > 32.5 million players in 2011 > 70 million players in 2012 > 11.5 million monthly players in 2011 to 67 million monthly in 2014 > > Edit: 90 Million in 2015 > Couldn't find exact numbers for every year, but going off of what Riot has came out and publicly said > > over 100Million Active Players monthly in 2016 > 100 Million 2017 > 120 Million 2018 The numbers only go up after 2015 due to smurf/alt accounts. Less players, more accounts. You'll likely notice a sharp increase in account numbers around the time ARAM came out as well.
: > [{quoted}](name=MOuHahaHAhahaaaa,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mKsOI3In,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-27T13:24:20.259+0000) > > I see the numbers. Less people playing = less RP bought = less incomes. > > 1.7<2.4 = less players. problem with this train of thought is that you're not considering the fact that league of legends is a free to play moba. no one is forced to buy anything. less income just means not many people *bought* something, not necessarily that there are less players, because the player base can remain the same size and just not buy anything. this could be due to multitudes of other factors, such as less money to spend, boring content, etc. therefore less money cant really be correlated to less players.
> [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mKsOI3In,comment-id=00000000000000000002,timestamp=2019-03-27T14:03:24.531+0000) > > problem with this train of thought is that you're not considering the fact that league of legends is a free to play moba. no one is forced to buy anything. less income just means not many people *bought* something, not necessarily that there are less players, because the player base can remain the same size and just not buy anything. this could be due to multitudes of other factors, such as less money to spend, boring content, etc. > > therefore less money cant really be correlated to less players. No but my entire friends list quitting sure as hell does.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Bad Touch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mKsOI3In,comment-id=0000000000010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-03-27T15:25:14.735+0000) > > They put in a couple million dollar investment. It wasn't until 2011 that they made a major investment, and 2015 before they took the reins and drove it into the ground. 2015 = when Riot sold out... and it shows. > > Investment funding companies don't make for great gameplay, sorry. They got greedy, but no effort into balance, and milked LoL for every ten-cent they could. The balance team is barebones as fuck, while most of the money goes into making new skins to sell. > > Thus the gameplay suffered. > > When GAMERS runs a game it's Gameplay over Money. > When an INVESTMENT FIRM runs a game it's Money over Gameplay. > Doesn't get any more simple than that. oh right! when it's gamers the company would disappear with little trace of it ever existing. Tencent is the reason League ever got as popular as it did. You can deny it all you want. Means nothing, the facts are there. You can complain about tencent all you want. You can blame investors all you want. Hell Tencent wanted to do something else that Riot refused to do so what did Tencent did? they did it themselves and it saw pretty decent success considering it was a mobile game. Keep sending me your tencent tears please
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mKsOI3In,comment-id=00000000000100000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-27T16:19:12.549+0000) > > oh right! when it's gamers the company would disappear with little trace of it ever existing. Tencent is the reason League ever got as popular as it did. You can deny it all you want. Means nothing, the facts are there. You can complain about tencent all you want. You can blame investors all you want. Hell Tencent wanted to do something else that Riot refused to do so what did Tencent did? they did it themselves and it saw pretty decent success considering it was a mobile game. Keep sending me your tencent tears please Right because NO OTHER COMPANY.... on the planet.. would have funded them. What a wonderful argument you have there.
: It boils down to the kind of mentality Riot promotes and influences. Riot are supporting the idea that we shouldn't deal with problems by ourselves(muting/ignoring), but to rely on other people to fix it(reporting). This harms the growth of people's mental toughness and fortitude, thinking it's right to be offended by anything
> [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GY2xi3QK,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-03-27T16:54:22.060+0000) > > It boils down to the kind of mentality Riot promotes and influences. Riot are supporting the idea that we shouldn't deal with problems by ourselves(muting/ignoring), but to rely on other people to fix it(reporting). This harms the growth of people's mental toughness and fortitude, thinking it's right to be offended by anything Notice how any comment that doesn't support the "PC Youngin Movement" gets downvoted to hell. People that downvote just outright hate the idea of free speech.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Bad Touch,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GY2xi3QK,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-03-27T14:59:25.550+0000) > > I'm sorry but you have it backwards. People are acting like asshats because there is zero fear of getting their asses kicked. They grow up from being entitled little shits, to full blown assholes because they were never taken down a peg or two from getting their asses kicked. > > People didn't use to act like they do now. Why? Because they knew better. > > Now everyone treats everyone else like shit and they create a game out of seeing who can get who is trouble first. It's utterly ridiculous. > > Maybe it just comes from being older than the vast majority of the LoL players base. I mean hell my oldest was 8 when League was still in Beta. Silence and violence don't really solve any problems. They just breed more of both. I'll leave it with that, since there will probably be no middle ground to meet at in this thread.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GY2xi3QK,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-27T15:07:41.401+0000) > > Silence and violence don't really solve any problems. They just breed more of both. > > I'll leave it with that, since there will probably be no middle ground to meet at in this thread. Man we sure have been seeing a lot of Nazi's running around baking people alive. Oh wait... we don't. Wonder why? Lots of justified ass kicking seems to have done the trick pretty well.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Bad Touch,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GY2xi3QK,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-03-27T14:59:25.550+0000) > > I'm sorry but you have it backwards. People are acting like asshats because there is zero fear of getting their asses kicked. They grow up from being entitled little shits, to full blown assholes because they were never taken down a peg or two from getting their asses kicked. > > People didn't use to act like they do now. Why? Because they knew better. > > Now everyone treats everyone else like shit and they create a game out of seeing who can get who is trouble first. It's utterly ridiculous. > > Maybe it just comes from being older than the vast majority of the LoL players base. I mean hell my oldest was 8 when League was still in Beta. I don't think this is completely true either. I'm about to turn 27 and work in the medical field. I had a 55 year old biker dude throw his jacket at me when I asked him to take it off for his drug screen (mandatory protocol) and then proceeded to throw his urine sample on me and call me "a fucking %%%%%%" because I told him his temperature was too low for us to accpet. That was it. There's no other back story or anything. The following month when he wanted a retest, I was ordered to watch (another protocol). He refused to turn on the bathroom lights so I told him again that I couldn't accept his sample because I needed proof it came from his bladder. He, again, threw his urine on me and said, "If you wanted a peep show, you should just ask %%%%%%" and made sure to yell it loud enough for the waiting room to hear. As someone who is queer, of course this offended me and of course this upset me. Did I cry? No. Did I report it to my manager? Hell yes! And I was told that it was my fault for aggravating him (his story was that I never told him to turn the lights on...he's over 55 years old and expected to pee in a tube 1" in diameter...do the math). From everyone's logic on this thread, it sounds like I was just being too sensitive. From this logic, older generation "acts better".
> [{quoted}](name=grumpy pancham,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GY2xi3QK,comment-id=0001000100000001,timestamp=2019-03-27T18:03:35.465+0000) > > I don't think this is completely true either. I'm about to turn 27 and work in the medical field. I had a 55 year old biker dude throw his jacket at me when I asked him to take it off for his drug screen (mandatory protocol) and then proceeded to throw his urine sample on me and call me "a fucking %%%%%%" because I told him his temperature was too low for us to accpet. That was it. There's no other back story or anything. > The following month when he wanted a retest, I was ordered to watch (another protocol). He refused to turn on the bathroom lights so I told him again that I couldn't accept his sample because I needed proof it came from his bladder. He, again, threw his urine on me and said, "If you wanted a peep show, you should just ask %%%%%%" and made sure to yell it loud enough for the waiting room to hear. > As someone who is queer, of course this offended me and of course this upset me. Did I cry? No. Did I report it to my manager? Hell yes! And I was told that it was my fault for aggravating him (his story was that I never told him to turn the lights on...he's over 55 years old and expected to pee in a tube 1" in diameter...do the math). > > From everyone's logic on this thread, it sounds like I was just being too sensitive. From this logic, older generation "acts better". THe majority of the older generation DOES act better. You are just generalizing everyone over a 55 tear old biker. Guess what if that BS protocol didn't exist then there would have never been an issue to begin with. Again we have too many damn rules. Everyone is too damn concerned about what everyone else is doing.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Bad Touch,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GY2xi3QK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-27T14:17:48.280+0000) > > This is what happens when we teach our children to not make dickheads eat their own teeth. You get an entire generation of wimps. > _ > "Waaaah Waahhhh he said a bad thing to me. Would the PC police please make him stop talking?"_ > _**"No Tommy, just punch him in the face til he stops. "**_ > _"But that's like hard and stuff."_ > _**"Do it next time our you ain't getting fed kiddo."**_ > > Better times. > > Better times. Amazing victim blaming btw
> [{quoted}](name=dracocrash,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GY2xi3QK,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2019-03-27T19:42:39.298+0000) > > Amazing victim blaming btw Seriously. Fuck victim mentality. You are only a victim if you want to be one. I've been stabbed over $4 and I harbor less hatred for the guy that did it than half the people in this community do for others in their little game of space demons vs ninja babes. Seriously none of that crap even matters. Just mute the SOB and move on. I assure you you are fine. Riot's whole punishment system is beyond juvenile and just creates a more toxic environment where everyone tries to get rise out of everyone else to "OMG report this nub." Obviously their system doesn't work because League has the worst community of any game I've ever played.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Bad Touch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mKsOI3In,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-27T15:11:58.421+0000) > > When I started league even the nice skins were $10 and often went on sale. Most skins were $1.5-$5. > > Pretty much the game went to hell when Chinese bought it. Hasn't been worth two shits since. The only reason it's hung on so long was they had a great game to begin with, and it took them a while to run it into the ground. so... game went to hell at around the time the game wasn't even at it's peak, then reached it's peak and stayed there for quite a while. Do people just like blaming Tencent for everything? without doing the most basic of research into it? Hell it was Tencent the one who even made League happen in the first place. Thanks for your lack of basic research I guess
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mKsOI3In,comment-id=000000000001000000000001,timestamp=2019-03-27T15:19:28.143+0000) > > so... game went to hell at around the time the game wasn't even at it's peak, then reached it's peak and stayed there for quite a while. Do people just like blaming Tencent for everything? without doing the most basic of research into it? Hell it was Tencent the one who even made League happen in the first place. Thanks for your lack of basic research I guess They put in a couple million dollar investment. It wasn't until 2011 that they made a major investment, and 2015 before they took the reins and drove it into the ground. 2015 = when Riot sold out... and it shows. Investment funding companies don't make for great gameplay, sorry. They got greedy, but no effort into balance, and milked LoL for every ten-cent they could. The balance team is barebones as fuck, while most of the money goes into making new skins to sell. Thus the gameplay suffered. When GAMERS runs a game it's Gameplay over Money. When an INVESTMENT FIRM runs a game it's Money over Gameplay. Doesn't get any more simple than that.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Bad Touch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mKsOI3In,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-27T15:11:58.421+0000) > > When I started league even the nice skins were $10 and often went on sale. Most skins were $1.5-$5. > > Pretty much the game went to hell when Chinese bought it. Hasn't been worth two shits since. The only reason it's hung on so long was they had a great game to begin with, and it took them a while to run it into the ground. but you do realize it isnt always "them losing players" that makes companies drive up prices? inflation and currency values are a thing.
> [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mKsOI3In,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-27T15:16:48.915+0000) > > but you do realize it isnt always "them losing players" that makes them drive up prices? > > inflation and currency values are a thing. I most certainly do. Guess what? Doesn't apply here. $5 in 2009 is worth $5.89 in 2019. Exactly how old are you? I remember when I started smoking a pack of Marb Reds was $1.79.
: Season 10: Riot bots and graphic engine are getting "old"
The engine is literally the only thing they did correctly..... Every play DotA2/Heroes of Newerth? Now those engines suck. Mind you I much prefer something like Battlerite. Smooth as silk and even auto attacks are skill shots.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Bad Touch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mKsOI3In,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-03-27T15:03:59.005+0000) > > Actually it is losing players even faster than that shows.... they are charging 4x as much for skins as they used to after all. you do know that change happened this year right? and he is talking about last year? and not every place was affected by the change either...
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mKsOI3In,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-03-27T15:10:17.013+0000) > > you do know that change happened this year right? and he is talking about last year? and not every place was affected by the change either... When I started league even the nice skins were $10 and often went on sale. Most skins were $1.5-$5. Pretty much the game went to hell when Chinese bought it. Hasn't been worth two shits since. The only reason it's hung on so long was they had a great game to begin with, and it took them a while to run it into the ground.
: > [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3fp4cmQ6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-26T22:18:17.994+0000) > > When I say I play League of Legends, people look at me confused and say "what's that? I never heard of that game." and you say that is probably for the best.
> [{quoted}](name=TU Dragon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3fp4cmQ6,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-26T22:18:52.863+0000) > > and you say that is probably for the best. Lol reminds me of the last three years of trying to get any other friends to play league. The response was always "Fuck League, that game sucks." Now... I also agree with them... don't recommend anyone that isn't invested already to pick it up.
: I came to LOL six years back with a bunch of friends. Within three years all of them quit for something better. At this point there needs to be management level changes made to ensure the game gets better - it has to start at the top.
> [{quoted}](name=The JigSAW,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mKsOI3In,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-03-27T14:28:09.855+0000) > > I came to LOL six years back with a bunch of friends. Within three years all of them quit for something better. > > At this point there needs to be management level changes made to ensure the game gets better - it has to start at the top. Not a single person I placed with before season 5 still plays. Only one from season 5 still plays. I quit myself a couple weeks ago and barely played for months before that.
Show more

The Bad Touch

Level 173 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion