: I ran away from my home
Sounds to me like you made the best decision, hopefully your father gets you in court if it comes to that. GL man.
: I don't know how Yuumi made release like this.
I think Yuumi's main _thing_ is the mutual ap/ad buff, I currently can't think of any other champ that straight buffs any allies' damage output but the numbers for it are so negligible that maxing W early pales in comparison to a better heal (E) or slow (Q). It seems to me that people forgets she even does that. Imo Yuumi seems like an extra Mastery Page rather than a champion, but I'm okay with that. She's an untargetable cat that occasionally deals damage and shields. [Aery] She rides on a book and has the option to opt out of Flash Ignite/Exhaust/Heal unlike other supports. [Spellbook] Restores mana by attacking champions. [Manaband] Adaptive ap/ad buff. [Absolute Focus/Gathering Storm] Am I missing anything?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: LMFAO
You come back as a ghost; your unfinished business is to write a 2 page essay on why Lux shouldn't get another skin and why literally any other champion should outside of ezreal,ahri,jinx,master yi,etc. that or just a rage post maybe.
: Riot hasn't thought of a single skin idea in 4 years.
First off, your title is very misleading. Riot has thought of plenty very good skin ideas: Papercraft, Solar Eclipse, Coven, Praetorian... there's just not any for Xerath. In my opinion most skin ideas would boil down to a simple recolor because his model is effect heavy; Dark Star Xerath = Purple Xerath, Program = Teal Xerath. Looking on google for any concepts; all look like recolored Xerath with slightly altered armor. I think if anything he needs a rework before a skin because his model and kit aren't that interesting. On the flip side, Papercraft or Praetorian seem like viable skins for him maybe.
: Battle Academia Skins (Ezreal, Graves, Katarina, Jayce, Lux and Yuumi)
Like, I knew Jayce needed a skin, and didn't rule Katarina out, Graves was a pleasant surprise but I'm legit disappointed with Lux and Ezreal, both of which for reasons stated by literally everyone else. I was convinced Taliyah was a shoe in for this skin line and would've loved for Jhin, Zilean or even Viktor to get the teacher role. Part of me was even hoping Talon might get the assassin skin or Ekko's academy skin might get updated but I suppose there's still room for the other four skins, assuming we even get them in the same patch or year.
Rioter Comments
: LEAK FROM THE NEW CHAMP YUUMI!!!!!
Tfw League gets Jetpack Cat before Overwatch.{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: All Hail Demacia!
Demacia has an anthem?
Rioter Comments
: Supports in a Nutshell
I mean I'm used to my adc feeding, it's like in their blood but don't you touch my fucking ward you cumslut bastard, I just put that down and I swear I will murder your family and desecrate their graves if you ever touch my control ward again.
: Since Riot Has Given Up on AP Bruiser Items I Would Like to Throw Out a Few Ideas
Obligatory common argument, what's stopping the likes of {{champion:245}}{{champion:105}} from taking these items? Just putting that there because someone else will. People talk about that but as someone who usually plays ap assassins, I'd much rather a bruiser build choice that doesn't gimp my damage when there's no one for me to assassinate. On the other hand I can see how these would be much better for {{champion:82}}, specifically ap Phage, Cleaver and Maw but he's getting reworked soon so they could end up useless down the road. Some of the other proposed items might be a touch too strong in the hands of {{champion:517}} namely ap steraks. Also Ap Maw could potentially be a must buy for Ap assassins **_especially_** {{champion:245}} which imo would be great for times where you get cc'd and can't R or you don't have the mana to R but you can Q/E.
: Deidara? Really like her(?) name. This skinline is a really pleasant surprise, like a really good idea you got whilst high that you _actually_ remember to write down and are still impressed by the next day. edit: As Dr points out Die doesn't use paper-mache or anything, but clay according to a wiki.
> [{quoted}](name=Glaricion,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=5hrVfAtd,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-02-07T00:58:44.713+0000) > > Deidara? Really like her(?) name. > > This skinline is a really pleasant surprise, like a really good idea you got whilst high that you _actually_ remember to write down and are still impressed by the next day. Naruto Nerd here! Deidara is a guy and I beliee Punkkee is referring to the character Konan, who has paper powers and often used paper wings to go about. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/39/5a/95/395a95f6aac7b7df7bd669978f688c8a.png
: Visual Effect Updates: Kennen, Olaf, Wukong and Riven
To be honest I didn't like how Kennen flew in the awaken video, nor in this update, I always looked at the ability as a run or a long winded/ extended dash. I think his e should either be a run or just stay as it is on live. As for Riven I think the green needs to be toned down a bit for her base form(without ult). Outside of those small gripes great work overall.
: New VS event hate
Just gonna throw this out there, Riot said it would be a versus event between cats and dogs. It is never specified that'll it'll just be two champions, if anything we can probably expect four or more. Though riot has never really gone over 6+ so don't expect too much.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Were all remade champs worse than their original?
Imo none of the reworks are worse than their original and are rather much healthier. Most of the people bitching about them are either: A. Pre-rework mains who liked abusing a dumb kit for an unpopular champ that was strong only in their hands- {{champion:84}} {{champion:6}} or B. People who didn't know how Atrocious they were to deal with pre-rework - {{champion:84}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:10}} I personally don't see much difference between Pre-rework and Post-rework champs besides their player-base increasing because they're actually interesting now and they're not absurdly dumb to deal with...Except for Irelia but she's always been like that. Edit: I forgot Rek'sai, she was definitely better before. I love her new ult but whatever Riot did to her numbers due to the change really crippled her.
: > [{quoted}](name=The DrBonjigollo,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=IARNpnTU,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-01-08T23:20:52.824+0000) > > Yup, he's confirmed gay by a rioter somewhere but don't let that control your ships! People have been making gay ships of straight champs for centuries, no reason not to do the opposite! That "comment" as you say was actually a fake post that was edited by using inspect element and later screenshot, there is no official announcement on his sexuality
THEN MAY THE STRAIGHT SHIPS CONTINUE AHOY M8S
: Nah. He will be ghey. Bet.
> [{quoted}](name=l Ryden l,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=IARNpnTU,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-01-08T22:48:49.467+0000) > > Nah. He will be ghey. Bet. Yup, he's confirmed gay by a rioter somewhere but don't let that control your ships! People have been making gay ships of straight champs for centuries, no reason not to do the opposite!
: If there are two Sylases in Normals, and they steal each others ultimate, what happens? Stay tuned for next episode of Unsolved Mysteries of Humankind.
> [{quoted}](name=Velzard of Koz,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=PkalqRvJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-08T20:36:14.471+0000) > > If there are two Sylases in Normals, and they steal each others ultimate, what happens? > Stay tuned for next episode of Unsolved Mysteries of Humankind. Answer: They steal whatever ult the other has stolen, but only in the case where an ult was stolen, otherwise nothing happens. Mystery solved boys, let's pack up and go home.
: Okay, I don't care if you're memeing. Don't pull this crap. We don't need to treat Blizzard's actions as good ideas. EDIT 2: Fake comment, removed. I still don't approve of that sort of stupidity.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=N4PuIwmY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-08T17:04:08.077+0000) > > Okay, I don't care if you're memeing. Don't pull this crap. > > We don't need to treat Blizzard's actions as good ideas. > > EDIT: > BTW, it has apparently been made already. > https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/228029489538531329/532254594013724695/sylasgay.png > > Somebody, please, smack these writers upside the head and hope they wake up from this woke stupidity. Wait wait wait, what happened with Soldier 76? Is Reaper x Soldier confirmed now?
: {{champion:126}} To the Skies!
> [{quoted}](name=Rathar Dashing,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EcRWTQUn,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-19T21:49:12.791+0000) > > {{champion:126}} To the Skies! I'd give you a reddit silver or gold if this was reddit...and if i had money
Rioter Comments
: Nerf a champion and give a terrible reason to go along with it.
{{champion:163}} can move {{champion:54}}{{champion:53}}{{champion:61}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:42}}{{champion:3}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:6}} with her W whether or not it has actually hit them. Also {{champion:163}} can redirect his certain abilities using any ability (other than passive of course). {{champion:163}} can completely collapse {{champion:421}} tunnels without having to stand on them. If Rek'sai is within a tunnel she takes major damage. Reason: We wanted our Earthbender to truly demonstrate her powers over the earth and it's materials, even at the cost of other champions. This includes other forms of earth, i.e sand, metal etc. (idea from Avatar: Metal-bending)
: Nerf a champion and give a terrible reason to go along with it.
{{champion:56}} Cannot damage enemy champions unless they have been put to sleep. {{champion:142}} Reason: You can't have a nightmare if you never go to sleep *taps head*
: Unpopular Opinion: Stop making champions until...
Tbh, this isn't an unpopular opinion, but I guess it's different from the usual "Stop making new champions before updating the old ones" by broadening it to the game in whole rather than just the champs.
: {{champion:25}} x {{champion:10}} shippers May join your cause >~> Apparently this is shipped a lot...so i thought id drop this in
> [{quoted}](name=Eternal Torment,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=qTmaf97v,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-12-15T17:24:18.784+0000) > > {{champion:25}} x {{champion:10}} shippers May join your cause >~> > > Apparently this is shipped a lot...so i thought id drop this in Ffs League Community, I thought we went over this! **Incest. _Is._ Not. Wincest!**
: I find it hilarious this is happening now even though League has been against most of China's 'laws' for years. {{champion:30}}: He's undead. {{champion:134}}: Outright murdered her teacher to get her power back. {{champion:238}}: Murdered Shen's father. {{champion:202}}: He was in prison for murder. {{champion:8}}: He turns into a pool of blood and uses blood as magic. {{champion:429}}: Spirit/undead. {{champion:412}}: Spirit/undead. {{champion:83}}: Literally summons the undead, and did pre-rework as well. {{champion:28}}: Has always basically been naked. {{champion:103}}: Not sure if changed, but she basically did what Evelynn does. Kills people by seducing them. {{champion:555}}: He's undead. {{champion:110}}: He's 2 gay guys now, which apparently China doesn't like that. {{champion:120}}: Spirit/undead. {{champion:14}}: Can't remember pre-rework, but he's undead... and he 'comes back to life' after dying before he actually dies. And then there's almost every female champion that is either almost naked, or has a huge ass chest with the bust hanging out. Or is a void creature that wants to eat any unsuspecting prey. Gotta love China.
> [{quoted}](name=Ranmaru Kurosaki,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=RKilHf9x,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-12-15T12:08:10.387+0000) > {{champion:14}}: Can't remember pre-rework, but he's undead... and he 'comes back to life' after dying before he actually dies. Yeah pre-rework was riddled with skulls and stuff [(http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-SkXWZrvy_zo/VCRpuOnbjuI/AAAAAAAAZi4/WPcZCYZPI5o/s1600/oldvnew.jpg)]
Ceazaru (NA)
: Maybe League of Legends being banned in China will be a good thing.
So, either Riot makes huge changes to multiple champions in whatever time frame they've been given or they lose a bit of revenue from chinese players that didn't just go to another server. They can just go to Russian servers or something right?
: I personally think Neeko should look like this.
: Surprised Rito
Nah, doesn't work as well as surprised pikachu {{sticker:fiora-cool}}
Cetri (NA)
: I mean, maybe, but it could also be the grounds for an interesting story involving the nature of humanity and personhood, with these two outcasts who have few people in the world who could even come close to relating to them. What would Neeko see in Orianna's sho'ma? How would Orianna, a person who has crafted her own body piece by piece, react to someone who could change their form at will?
> [{quoted}](name=Cetri,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=rO0wEaMM,comment-id=000300020000,timestamp=2018-12-11T01:19:09.784+0000) > > I mean, maybe, but it could also be the grounds for an interesting story involving the nature of humanity and personhood, with these two outcasts who have few people in the world who could even come close to relating to them. What would Neeko see in Orianna's sho'ma? How would Orianna, a person who has crafted her own body piece by piece, react to someone who could change their form at will? Hmm that's a bit deep there. Honestly I'd like a little more lore for Ori before anything else because all I read from her character is "robot", rather than "girl Brain in robot body" (actually i don't recall if she still has her brain or not). If I'm right about Ori's story I figure Neeko would feel bad for her and her situation (since transforming in to people seems to also allow her to see a bit into their memories). I think Ori would be indifferent towards Neeko though. Among all the chaos in Zaun+Piltover I don't really think she would react too much to someone who can shapeshift when there's talking rats, goo-monsters and Werewolves walking about. But again, I don't have much of a grasp on Orianna's personality, so if she were a bit more human personality-wise she'd probably be jealous, mostly because Neeko has flesh.
d00mface (EUW)
: What champs would you like to see interact with one another that haven't?
{{champion:103}} and {{champion:62}}. Idk if it's still on the pages but these two are supposedly friends. How and why? {{champion:11}} and {{champion:62}} For a master and student you'd think they have more to say to each other, despite which team they're on. Yi has literally two quotes for Wuk and both have one thing they say when playing in bots. Most, if not all, one-way interactions I'd like to see completed i.e {{champion:163}} has a quote for {{champion:245}} but there isn't any response.
: {{champion:133}} {{champion:91}} I'm excited to see what plans Riot has for these two and their mysterious rivalry.
> [{quoted}](name=Valor Bot,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=rO0wEaMM,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2018-12-10T00:40:05.017+0000) > > {{champion:133}} {{champion:91}} I'm excited to see what plans Riot has for these two and their mysterious rivalry. One thoughtless one-night-stand and now they're on opposite sides of the battlefield(in the enemy's backline) some tension there I imagine.
Cetri (NA)
: {{champion:145}} {{champion:133}} - Can you imagine these two teaming up to hunt down a void beast? {{champion:20}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:117}} - Chaos, chaos! {{champion:83}} {{champion:13}} -Okay I just want more Blessed/Shadow Isles lore and these two seem like they could deliver. {{champion:163}} {{champion:99}} - Two girls, both coming into their own as welders of magic they once feared. Would make a pretty neat story. {{champion:427}} {{champion:420}} - I feel like they'd offer some interestingperspectives on life and their place in the universe. {{champion:61}} {{champion:518}} -I just think it'd be neat. Don't know what'd happen, but yeah.
> [{quoted}](name=Cetri,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=rO0wEaMM,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-12-09T22:25:22.384+0000) > > {{champion:61}} {{champion:518}} -I just think it'd be neat. Don't know what'd happen, but yeah. I think it'd boil down to "Beep,beep, I am Metal person, Quartz!" again. :/
iBox360 (EUW)
: Meme : A Yasuo main's life cycle
fucking _**4/26/11**_ You deserve dat big black prison phallus at that point tbh.
: {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=zKjeHUIp,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-01T23:21:59.490+0000) > > {{sticker:sg-soraka}} WAIT A DAMN MINUTE as THE LaughingFish you are NOT allowed to reply to ANYTHING with anything other then GIFS! You have disgraced these boards. Take another hiatus you fiend.
: WTF happened mid season 5 That made riot lose all grip on reality
I just wanna say, I still really want Team Builder back. {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: My favorite champions to play against in lane
{{champion:99}} Actually did nothing all game, but one random ult and now half your team is dead. Where did you go wrong?
Rioter Comments
: As an Ivern main, people have no fucking idea how this champion works.
I like playing him once in while but I truly feel like his shield and cc pales in the face of more meta junglers' damage and mobility.
: > [{quoted}](name=The DrBonjigollo,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Bv4397yE,comment-id=000200020001000000000002,timestamp=2018-11-20T23:38:01.154+0000) > > I understand that she’s uncomfortable turning into males and that’s well expressed with her other two quotes that trigger by doing so. But it’s rather unnecessary to say that she looks bad and smells bad just because she’s male now. > > And I get that if you’re not attracted to a certain group you’re not going to say they’re gorgeous and you’d be dtf if you could but just because you’re not attracted to them doesn’t mean for you to straight up say they’re all ugly and smell bad as a whole. > > > > In a fighting game where killing is the mission, murderers and thieves being here makes sense but none of them discriminate against a specific group for physical factors. Most discrimination is directed towards the faction you’re in or if you’re an undead monster who’s trying to kill everything that moves. The only racism(species-ism?) I know of is: Vastayans who hate what humans, primarily Noxians for what they have done to Ionia. Illaoi and some others who don’t like Yordles because of their magical nature which separates them from Runeterra and maybe the ascended because they’re giant threats for anyone on their bad side. > > Edit: regardless I’m not outraged or anything over the subject nor do I care about her personality, it’s just this one quote which is unnecessary and while it could be perceived as childish it’s not needed in addition to her other childish quotes I think this comes down to opinion but, I think the quote fits in well with the rest of her immature, ignorant personality. This quote also adds to her personality. (and not in a good way!). So I do not think it is unnecessary.
> [{quoted}](name=dracocrash,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Bv4397yE,comment-id=0002000200010000000000020000,timestamp=2018-11-21T00:23:56.373+0000) > > I think this comes down to opinion but, I think the quote fits in well with the rest of her immature, ignorant personality. This quote also adds to her personality. (and not in a good way!). > > So I do not think it is unnecessary. Glad to see we can agree.{{sticker:sona-playing}}
: > [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Bv4397yE,comment-id=0002000200010000,timestamp=2018-11-20T22:54:37.947+0000) > > If being flagged as male is enough to make a champ the target of that derogatory quote (as the OP says, which is the information available to me), then it is sexist. > > If your argument hinges on calling me a homophobe, you don't have one. Neeko does not like transforming into male champions, which is what triggers the quote, where Neeko expresses discomfort towards her body. Theres really no discrimination going on here, again. Shes uncomfortable transforming into something she doesn't like. But if that makes her sexist, Okay. Lets assume, Neeko is a sexist champion. There are some champions that are thieves {{champion:81}} , some are murderers {{champion:412}}, they all have tons of lines referencing this. So, why are you morally outraged at Neekos personality and more importantly, why are you directing that outrage towards riot? Personally, I hate neekos personality. Its extremely immature, and stupid. But that's not really a reason to change it.
I understand that she’s uncomfortable turning into males and that’s well expressed with her other two quotes that trigger by doing so. But it’s rather unnecessary to say that she looks bad and smells bad just because she’s male now. And I get that if you’re not attracted to a certain group you’re not going to say they’re gorgeous and you’d be dtf if you could but just because you’re not attracted to them doesn’t mean for you to straight up say they’re all ugly and smell bad as a whole. In a fighting game where killing is the mission, murderers and thieves being here makes sense but none of them discriminate against a specific group for physical factors. Most discrimination is directed towards the faction you’re in or if you’re an undead monster who’s trying to kill everything that moves. The only racism(species-ism?) I know of is: Vastayans who hate what humans, primarily Noxians for what they have done to Ionia. Illaoi and some others who don’t like Yordles because of their magical nature which separates them from Runeterra and maybe the ascended because they’re giant threats for anyone on their bad side. Edit: regardless I’m not outraged or anything over the subject nor do I care about her personality, it’s just this one quote which is unnecessary and while it could be perceived as childish it’s not needed in addition to her other childish quotes
: To be fair, the men of league look like they don't wear deodorant.
> [{quoted}](name=Trans Taliyah,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Bv4397yE,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-11-20T22:55:37.326+0000) > > To be fair, the men of league look like they don't wear deodorant. Tbh I somewhat doubt deodorant has even been invented in this world but I stand to believe most people atleast bathe. Even in medieval times people bathed. However I do have doubts for some champs... {{champion:77}}{{champion:63}}{{champion:41}}{{champion:154}}
: While they are at it maybe they can add some negative lines towards other women i find it hard to believe she thinks all females are amazing, though maybe the fact that neeko is racist is good enough.
> [{quoted}](name=Karn Bishop,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Bv4397yE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-20T21:19:42.822+0000) > > While they are at it maybe they can add some negative lines towards other women i find it hard to believe she thinks all females are amazing, though maybe the fact that neeko is racist is good enough. Woah woah woah, she’s racist? Explain pls
: Well, to be fair.... how many of leagues male champions look like they bathe at all besides Taric?
> [{quoted}](name=Silly Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Bv4397yE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-20T21:01:10.837+0000) > > Well, to be fair.... how many of leagues male champions look like they bathe at all besides Taric? I’d say most males probably. Only exclusions being the undead, those who literally can’t (Brand, Xerath), those who don’t need to(Aurelion and Bard who probably don’t even sweat) those who honestly don’t care (Twitch, Mundo) Void beings... Basically I think we can assume most if not all living human, vastaya or yordle males bathe. Just because it’s an underdeveloped world that doesn’t even have functioning toilets doesn’t mean they don’t bathe.
: Oh I know, I saw the twitter screencap. She's totes gay. But I keep seeing people going on tirades about how "being gay" is dominating her entire character, and how she flirts with everybody and is in-your-face about being gay in all her interactions. And now I see the actual ingame voice clips and I'm just.. not at all seeing what the hell those people are going on about. She says gay things maybe three times.
You know what. You’re right. After watching the interactions video for the second time I realize there’s not much that comes off as gay about her besides light flirting with Shyv and asking about Nami, but honestly her quote towards Rakan could be considered flirting as well. I guess everyone, including myself, started looking at her through homo-colored-glasses and couldn’t see around it. This probably wouldn’t have been the case if her sexuality wasn’t released until after her drop on pbe or something. A time after people went directly to the interactions for any info on the champ we’ve been waiting months for.
Rioter Comments
Show more

The DrBonjigollo

Level 183 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion