Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
nelogis (EUW)
: you are not the only one that thinks removing the unstoppable form his W was a "bad" nerf. I for myself also thing that just a damage nerf would have been better
> [{quoted}](name=nelogis,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=da7GTh3r,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-27T09:05:05.931+0000) > > you are not the only one that thinks removing the unstoppable form his W was a "bad" nerf. I for myself also thing that just a damage nerf would have been better Thanks, I think that the other people who've made comments had valid points seeing as Ornn had a crazy amount of cc and safety... but I mean we obviously agree on the immovable bit, kinda lame since that was a unique thing to his kit.
deathgod5 (EUW)
: The problem I have with they argument of just hold your skillshot is a technique I call holding. Holding is a technique where you simply not use your spells to deter other players from engaging on you. a good example of this is Gnar; a good Gnar knows when to use his e offensively and defensively. Once he uses it he is as good as death if the enemy manages to engage on them in a good way. Gnar always has to decide to use his e wisely because after that engaging on him is easy. Ornn didn't really have one holding spell, he had 3. If you wanted to gank/ engage a Ornn the following would happen. option one He walks away and when the jungler throws cc he just ignores it. option two The jungler throws no cc at him and he walks out. option three Ornn already used his w to poke so he escapes with his e. option 4 Ornn already used his e and w so he used his r to cc /zone. With his w, e and r he had too much safety so they decided to remove one safety feature. I fully agree with the nerf for that reason.
> The problem I have with they argument of just hold your skillshot is a technique I call holding. > > Holding is a technique where you simply not use your spells to deter other players from engaging on you. a good example of this is Gnar; a good Gnar knows when to use his e offensively and defensively. Once he uses it he is as good as death if the enemy manages to engage on them in a good way. Gnar always has to decide to use his e wisely because after that engaging on him is easy. > Also I really like that term holding, it's fits really well, nice work there (I mean unless that's a relatively commonplace term for that technique in which case it just fits really well with the context. lol) (Thanks again for your constructive response it really means a lot to actually get a real sincere response and not be harassed and slandered for proposing a thought).
nelogis (EUW)
: YoU hEFf AbSOLutELy No IdeA yOU sILvEr ScrUB!!!ii!I There is your "toxic community" response Now to a more constructive response - The lore of a champion has absolutely nothing to do on how he should be balanced. Bard could literally erase Ornn out of existance in the lore. - Have you played anything else but Tanks and poke champs top recently? it is a nightmare to deal with... You are not alone in saying that Ornn got nerfed the "wrong" way. But he needed that nerf (and he still needs more nerfs along with Mao). Actually everything in this game needs nerfs all across the board. - Ornn and other tanks in that regard should NEVER be able to win lane. They are a scaling class, tanks scale WAY better than Bruisers into late game. But right now tanks are stomping on bruisers and bruisers are THE class to win the lane! Tanks are not just winning the lane, no they are winning the lane against champions designed to win the laning phase?! Top is a mess right now and Ornn is one of the champions making it a mess
> [{quoted}](name=nelogis,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=da7GTh3r,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-25T07:51:05.933+0000) > > YoU hEFf AbSOLutELy No IdeA yOU sILvEr ScrUB!!!ii!I > > There is your "toxic community" response > Wadu hek man how dere you assume mah m3nt4L acuity you loser, jk ;) lol. > Now to a more constructive response > > - The lore of a champion has absolutely nothing to do on how he should be balanced. Bard could literally erase Ornn out of existance in the lore. Totally fair, I just wanted to complain really lol ;) You got a point there.... xD > - Have you played anything else but Tanks and poke champs top recently? it is a nightmare to deal with... You are not alone in saying that Ornn got nerfed the "wrong" way. But he needed that nerf (and he still needs more nerfs along with Mao). Actually everything in this game needs nerfs all across the board. I mean yeah I have, but you're right. I really liked his immovable thing with the W, but I guess it's fair. (and yeah Mao needs nerfs, especially when URF was going on, he was literally unkillable xD) > - Ornn and other tanks in that regard should NEVER be able to win lane. I mean, they should probably have a harder time, since in the next comment they are scaling, but I think if you play right you should have a chance to win lane. >They are a scaling class, tanks scale WAY better than Bruisers into late game. But right now tanks are stomping on bruisers and bruisers are THE class to win the lane! Tanks are not just winning the lane, no they are winning the lane against champions designed to win the laning phase?! > > Top is a mess right now and Ornn is one of the champions making it a mess. I mean you're not wrong and I see your points, so good on you. I appreciate your constructive feedback, too much anymore I make a post and everyone calls me stupid and just harasses me for making points or trying to reach out to the community lol.. R.I.P. So seriously thank you. I was mostly just complaining about the immovable thing (which I shoulda made more clear, but anyway... xD
deathgod5 (EUW)
: The problem I have with they argument of just hold your skillshot is a technique I call holding. Holding is a technique where you simply not use your spells to deter other players from engaging on you. a good example of this is Gnar; a good Gnar knows when to use his e offensively and defensively. Once he uses it he is as good as death if the enemy manages to engage on them in a good way. Gnar always has to decide to use his e wisely because after that engaging on him is easy. Ornn didn't really have one holding spell, he had 3. If you wanted to gank/ engage a Ornn the following would happen. option one He walks away and when the jungler throws cc he just ignores it. option two The jungler throws no cc at him and he walks out. option three Ornn already used his w to poke so he escapes with his e. option 4 Ornn already used his e and w so he used his r to cc /zone. With his w, e and r he had too much safety so they decided to remove one safety feature. I fully agree with the nerf for that reason.
Totally fair, I really didn't think about this too much and you're totally right. I really liked the immovable thing that happened with his W though and wish that maybe they could have done something different to nerf him. I guess that's really a personal issue lol. But I do see what you mean... Thanks for your constructive feedback that was great! :)
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: January 19
: this is literally the dumbest thing I've ever read
> [{quoted}](name=FridgesArePpl2,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=000100000001000000010000000000000001000100000002,timestamp=2018-01-19T18:28:56.069+0000) > > this is literally the dumbest thing I've ever read Thanks for your pointless comment that shows just how little you understand.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=GettemClone,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-01-19T12:34:43.494+0000) > > exposed .. xDDD > > you were salty now you lyin .. why da fuk u lyin man ? He literally admitted to harassing...
: > [{quoted}](name=Psychicgammarays,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=000100000001000000010000000000000001000100000001,timestamp=2018-01-19T12:48:27.992+0000) > > https://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/free_speech.png I've seen this before thanks. I don't see your point on the matter as you don't care to understand where I'm coming from by showing me this.
> [{quoted}](name=Psychicgammarays,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=00010000000100000001000000000000000100010000000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-19T19:20:53.576+0000) > > Oh you'll have to excuse me. It's just so much easier to share the image instead of writing over and over again for the ridiculous number of people who bring up Free Speech but clearly don't actually understand what it is or how it works. > Wow I pressed a little too deep, I'm so sorry I offended you. Please define for me the word Freedom or Free if you would be so kind then we can continue having this conversation. If you understand the term I'd hope you would realize that you see my point and where I am getting at with the term and the undeniable meaning of the "Freedom of Speech". > My point is that to bring up "free speech" at all is misguided and proves you don't actually understand what our Right to Free Speech is all about. Riot doesn't take away anything. Riot doesn't make you sign away your rights. Riot informs you of their rules, which is perfectly legal, and lets you know that if you behave in a manner that doesn't follow those rules, you will be punish and potentially banned. When you click "I Agree" you are agreeing that you know the rules. If you break them, that's your problem. > I mean I understand perfectly well what it means, others choose to infringe and misinterpret, I'm sorry you don't believe in free speech even though you're using that right to make the remarks you do. You're right, Riot doesn't force you to do anything, forgive my mistaken claim, however you do have to sign your rights away and that fact is undeniable. You don't have to play their game. (or rather I don't, and I realize that). > Just because you *can say whatever you want without getting arrested* doesn't mean anyone has to put up with it when you do. The Right to Free Speech does not protect you from criticism or being shunned when what you say makes you an asshole. > But what's Freedom? (there is none anymore...) > Chermorg is not wrong. Most of civilized society agrees that using homophobic slurs is unacceptable. It is no secret that there is zero tolerance for them on League of Legends. You are welcome to your own opinions, but to use slurs and insult people in game has consequences. And your friend is learning that the hard way... Freedom of Speech intact. I'm sorry that you misinterpret the word Freedom. And they're not opinions they are facts. However you aren't wrong to say that there is a zero tolerance on League, of which I am well aware. And the Freedom of Speech is being infringed. Whether you like to admit it or not.
: >My beliefs are that Riot's ToS is a bunch of bullshit that infringes on the rights of Americans. I don't support them, I don't give them money, but I play their game because it's fun. I always find this an odd statement. You may not be financially supporting this game, but you are supporting their policy on speech by playing this game. The fact is, I've never seen you on this forum supporting anyone else's right to use hate speech, and there are plenty of people on here who get banned for such. These lead me to believe that you don't care about freedom of speech, but only care about supporting your friend.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=000100000001000000000000000100000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-01-19T01:51:18.886+0000) > > I always find this an odd statement. You may not be financially supporting this game, but you are supporting their policy on speech by playing this game. > While I'm playing the game I personally follow their terms so as to not get banned and be able to play the game. If you wanna look at it, honestly I believe that it's really just common decency not to be an asshole and harass people (I fully admit that ChewySquirrel did break the rules in that regard). > The fact is, I've never seen you on this forum supporting anyone else's right to use hate speech, and there are plenty of people on here who get banned for such. > I mean you're not wrong, but it's not like you've looked at every single post. And I mean... Hate Speech is Free Speech and Hate Speech is an opinion, but Free Speech is a right... so. I mean sorry you don't understand where I'm coming from. I got banned for the same reason on another account. > These lead me to believe that you don't care about freedom of speech, but only care about supporting your friend. I mean you're entitled to your (wrong) opinion. Have a nice day :)
: https://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/free_speech.png
> [{quoted}](name=Psychicgammarays,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=000100000001000000010000000000000001000100000001,timestamp=2018-01-19T12:48:27.992+0000) > > https://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/free_speech.png I've seen this before thanks. I don't see your point on the matter as you don't care to understand where I'm coming from by showing me this.
: > [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=000100000001000000010000000000000001000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-18T23:23:54.412+0000) > > Freedom of Speech does not apply to private corporations in the US. It only applies to the government - specifically Congress. It is legally uncertain if it even fully applies to states unless they have it in their own constitutions. Dude, I literally said that in the post you just quoted. Learn To Read. Thanks.
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=0001000000010000000100000000000000010001000000000001000f,timestamp=2018-01-19T01:12:08.749+0000) > > When your "main point" is as unbearably exhausted as the classic "I'm an American, muh first amendment" nonsense that we get *multiple times a day* on these boards, it's hard to stay focused. > That was blatant harassment :) > The argument has been made and lost countless times. It's boring, unproductive, circular, and tedious. Your friend fucked up (*mutlipletimes*) and got banned for it. You two gotta accept it. Nothing in this thread is beneficial to anybody at this point. Yeah you're exactly right. I just have fun messing with people and making responses, on my friend's post.
: i guess this^ wall of text is supposed to be more evidence on how much you don't care, huh?
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=000100000001000000000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-19T00:57:26.142+0000) > > i guess this^ wall of text is supposed to be more evidence on how much you don't care, huh? Didn't read it did you? Oh wait cuz it'd be a waste of your time to try to prove me wrong or actually see my point huh? LOL you're a funny guy or gal. Have a nice day.
: > [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=000100000001000000010000000000000001000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-18T23:23:54.412+0000) > > Freedom of Speech does not apply to private corporations in the US. It only applies to the government - specifically Congress. It is legally uncertain if it even fully applies to states unless they have it in their own constitutions. Dude, I literally said that in the post you just quoted. Learn To Read. Thanks.
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=0001000000010000000100000000000000010001000000000001000b,timestamp=2018-01-19T00:44:59.546+0000) > > and with that your replies are too cringey for me to handle > > i'm done lol you can't read and have an intelligible conversation. You only have come here to harass, your comments prove my point.
: > [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=000100000001000000010000000000000001000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-18T23:23:54.412+0000) > > Freedom of Speech does not apply to private corporations in the US. It only applies to the government - specifically Congress. It is legally uncertain if it even fully applies to states unless they have it in their own constitutions. Dude, I literally said that in the post you just quoted. Learn To Read. Thanks.
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=0001000000010000000100000000000000010001000000000001000c,timestamp=2018-01-19T00:46:25.508+0000) > > Are you seriously denying your relationship with the OP? > > I mean, I have no idea what it is outside of League, but you two obviously know with each other and frequently queue together. Your input in their punishment is incredibly biased, and for failing to disclose this information hours ago, your credibility is nonexistent. Uh.... stop. Also we are friends. I admitted that to someone else. It's pretty obvious that we are. Chill. My credibility isn't non existent and you've moved on from the main point to arguing and harassing, seriously just stop.
: >I hope you realize that I really don't care what you have to say you don't care what i have to say and yet you keep replying to me every chance you get calling me a "hypocritical bandwagoner" every time like i said mental gymnastics lots of laughs ^w^
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=0001000000010000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-19T00:29:59.556+0000) > > you don't care what i have to say and yet you keep replying to me every chance you get calling me a "hypocritical bandwagoner" every time > You've mistaken my words. I said I don't care what you have to say, clearly, but I don't care about your opinion. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Are my mental gymnastics to rigorous for you to handle? I respond to you because it's fun and entertaining. And I am actually responding because you're quoting my posts. If you don't want a response maybe you should stop quoting and harassing me about the things I have to say. We're arguing about a video game. If you need me to... I'll tell you my point. Here it is: My beliefs are that Riot's ToS is a bunch of bullshit that infringes on the rights of Americans. I don't support them, I don't give them money, but I play their game because it's fun. I enjoy playing League of Legends. I don't support hate speech, I don't support being rude and harassing people. However it's not my choice the words that you use or say, and vice versa for me. I believe it's wrong to ban people for some word they said. HOWEVER Riot's TOS does clearly state that Hate Speech is unacceptable. (Hate Speech being a loose term and being based in individual opinion, which it is and I won't get into it because you probably don't care) Riot has deemed phrases and has coined phrases that to most people are offensive, which is their choice, and by accepting the TOS you've agreed to being able to be banned by Riot if you choose to contradict their TOS hence why ChewySquirrel was Banned. Fairly in accordance to Riot's TOS, their rules. I understand that and I have no choice but to accept it when I play their game. However my point on the matter is to argue that I think it's dumb to ban someone for a word they used. I think it's an infringement of the 1st Amendment, however Riot doesn't care, and once you sign that TOS you give up your rights to the freedom of speech. I think it's dumb, but it's not MY choice and I realize this. > like i said > > mental gymnastics > Man you really like the term "mental gymnastics." You got any other fancy phrases? > lots of laughs ^w^
: >Which the TOS doesn't specify yes it does. read it again till you get it and no. i'm not doing it for you i'm not holding your hand till you find it i'm not your mommy
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=00010000000100010000,timestamp=2018-01-19T00:28:26.467+0000) > > yes it does. read it again till you get it > I mean the ToS isn't super super set. It's pretty clear and ChewySquirrel was in the wrong and violated the rule which got him banned, but I don't believe that it was right. You're playing a game with people you're probably not gonna see again report him and move on... > and no. i'm not doing it for you > > i'm not holding your hand till you find it > > i'm not your mommy I mean this is harassment and offensive. But please keep it coming. Like you've said before this is entertaining. Also if it's a waste of your time to find it, or I would suppose to respond, then why do you keep responding? LOL.
: > [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=000100000001000000010000000000000001000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-18T23:23:54.412+0000) > > Freedom of Speech does not apply to private corporations in the US. It only applies to the government - specifically Congress. It is legally uncertain if it even fully applies to states unless they have it in their own constitutions. Dude, I literally said that in the post you just quoted. Learn To Read. Thanks.
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=00010000000100000001000000000000000100010000000000010007,timestamp=2018-01-19T00:09:50.962+0000) > > and apparently you two are a literal couple > > https://imgur.com/a/F0bTJ > > nice try covering for your boyfriend/girlfriend/but-buddy Also that is hate speech and harassment, please stop. Hypocrite.
: >Hence Riot deeming it's okay to be opinionated and not go by set rules, meaning they get to decide how they want, which is biased and unjust in the realm of rules which are supposed to be set in stone.The hand of Justice doesn't waver. your mental gymnastics are nothing if not entertaining
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=00010000000100000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-01-19T00:22:38.172+0000) > > your mental gymnastics are nothing if not entertaining lol thanks I think so too. You've just gotta comment on everything I have to say don't you? I hope you realize that I really don't care what you have to say and just want to point out how you're a hypocritical bandwagoner right?
: > [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=000100000001000000010000000000000002000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-18T23:44:03.408+0000) > > if you think anyone with a personal opinion will completely 100% read what other people are saying during an **ongoing discussion** just to make sure they are not repeating what others have said then good for you! > > clearly you have nothing better to do! > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} I mean you're not wrong, right now I've got nothing better to do. I haven't 100% read, so sure I'm a hypocrite and I'll admit it, but I get the gist of this conversation and I can see both the sides, the side of the justice according to Riot and that side is also a load of hypocrites and bandwagon harassers. You point out your own biggest flaws by what you say with your own speech. But at least I can admit to my own faults.
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=00010000000100000001000000000000000200000000000000000004,timestamp=2018-01-19T00:21:13.301+0000) > > whatever excuse makes you feel in the right... > > {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} LOL ok?
: > [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=000100000001000000010000000000000002000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-18T23:44:03.408+0000) > > if you think anyone with a personal opinion will completely 100% read what other people are saying during an **ongoing discussion** just to make sure they are not repeating what others have said then good for you! > > clearly you have nothing better to do! > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} I mean you're not wrong, right now I've got nothing better to do. I haven't 100% read, so sure I'm a hypocrite and I'll admit it, but I get the gist of this conversation and I can see both the sides, the side of the justice according to Riot and that side is also a load of hypocrites and bandwagon harassers. You point out your own biggest flaws by what you say with your own speech. But at least I can admit to my own faults.
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=00010000000100000001000000000000000200000000000000000002,timestamp=2018-01-19T00:04:24.959+0000) > > you seem to have selective reading from what i've seen. me wasting my time showing you is pointless Sorry that you don't appreciate your own argument enough to take the time to show me. Your words are just making you more and more into the band wagoner that I was talking about. Please stop harassing in hypocrisy. That and you clearly can't find anything to show me.
: > [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=000100000001000000010000000000000001000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-18T23:23:54.412+0000) > > Freedom of Speech does not apply to private corporations in the US. It only applies to the government - specifically Congress. It is legally uncertain if it even fully applies to states unless they have it in their own constitutions. Dude, I literally said that in the post you just quoted. Learn To Read. Thanks.
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=00010000000100000001000000000000000100010000000000010007,timestamp=2018-01-19T00:09:50.962+0000) > > and apparently you two are a literal couple > > https://imgur.com/a/F0bTJ > > nice try covering for your boyfriend/girlfriend/but-buddy Again you're wrong and double wrong. I'm not covering for anyone. He's kind of an asshole a lot of the time. I'm representing my own beliefs here, I'm sorry you seem to assume and think otherwise.
: > [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=000100000001000000010000000000000001000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-18T23:23:54.412+0000) > > Freedom of Speech does not apply to private corporations in the US. It only applies to the government - specifically Congress. It is legally uncertain if it even fully applies to states unless they have it in their own constitutions. Dude, I literally said that in the post you just quoted. Learn To Read. Thanks.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=00010000000100000001000000000000000100010000000000010004,timestamp=2018-01-18T23:55:21.201+0000) > > He's not the only one to notice this odd, unwavering support for the OP. He used a slur, and he used a significant portion of his chat to single out and harass the OP. Yet, for whatever reason, you seem to think that's ok. > > At least own up to the fact that you're friends with the OP. Your joint match history seems to suggest as much. I mean wow, you really had to dig that far to realize that? Yeah I'm his friend. No where did I say what he did was okay. I understand where you're coming from pointing that out, however I have signed and agreed to the TOS so I don't behave as such. I'm just standing up for my personal belief of the Freedom of Speech (which clearly doens't apply here, regardless of what I believe) and other such things. Was he justly banned? I don't think so. But Riot is the ruling figure here, that to which I admit and so sure, he was banned according to breaking the rules. I don't really know what you hope to achieve here. Don't be a band wagoner. Harassing someone who has done something wrong is still harassment, even if they deserve a ban for breaking the rules they signed to accept....
: > [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=000100000001000000010000000000000002000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-18T23:44:03.408+0000) > > if you think anyone with a personal opinion will completely 100% read what other people are saying during an **ongoing discussion** just to make sure they are not repeating what others have said then good for you! > > clearly you have nothing better to do! > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} I mean you're not wrong, right now I've got nothing better to do. I haven't 100% read, so sure I'm a hypocrite and I'll admit it, but I get the gist of this conversation and I can see both the sides, the side of the justice according to Riot and that side is also a load of hypocrites and bandwagon harassers. You point out your own biggest flaws by what you say with your own speech. But at least I can admit to my own faults.
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=00010000000100000001000000000000000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-18T23:50:48.171+0000) > > your comments say otherwise but hey... have fun with that! Show me please?
: if you think anyone with a personal opinion will completely 100% read what other people are saying during an **ongoing discussion** just to make sure they are not repeating what others have said then good for you! clearly you have nothing better to do! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=000100000001000000010000000000000002000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-18T23:44:03.408+0000) > > if you think anyone with a personal opinion will completely 100% read what other people are saying during an **ongoing discussion** just to make sure they are not repeating what others have said then good for you! > > clearly you have nothing better to do! > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} I mean you're not wrong, right now I've got nothing better to do. I haven't 100% read, so sure I'm a hypocrite and I'll admit it, but I get the gist of this conversation and I can see both the sides, the side of the justice according to Riot and that side is also a load of hypocrites and bandwagon harassers. You point out your own biggest flaws by what you say with your own speech. But at least I can admit to my own faults.
: > [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=000100000001000000010000000000000001000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-18T23:23:54.412+0000) > > Freedom of Speech does not apply to private corporations in the US. It only applies to the government - specifically Congress. It is legally uncertain if it even fully applies to states unless they have it in their own constitutions. Dude, I literally said that in the post you just quoted. Learn To Read. Thanks.
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=00010000000100000001000000000000000100010000000000010002,timestamp=2018-01-18T23:41:16.472+0000) > > i think you should stop trying. based on what i'm reading i wouldn't be the least bit surprised if him and OP are one and the same person I mean, sorry if you think that, but you're wrong. I'm just standing up for what I believe to be an injustice. Sorry you can't come up with anything better to say in response. I am my own person and so is he. I love how people just jump on the bandwagon of hypocritical harassment of a player who was rude. Hypocritically harassing someone. Good stuff.
: > [{quoted}](name=ChewySquirrel,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-01-18T21:38:08.985+0000) > > Ok but I was not the only one using hate speech, you have to listen to me. I am the only one who suffers a penalty because I am the one getting reported. I understand hate speech isn't supported. I do. But you have to realize that I say you F***ERS are funny because they are literally harassing me yet I'm not the type to report even if it's happening to me yet the moment I retaliate I get feedback that I'm the toxic one. I don't understand why it is so hard for people to take responsibility for their actions You did something wrong...you! This is not a situation where you are justified because you were "defending yourself". You just need to be quiet and report..done.
> [{quoted}](name=Tearin True,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=000100000002,timestamp=2018-01-18T23:39:32.544+0000) > > I don't understand why it is so hard for people to take responsibility for their actions > > > You did something wrong...you! This is not a situation where you are justified because you were "defending yourself". You just need to be quiet and report..done. He did take responsibility.
Pika Fox (NA)
: Ultimately it makes no difference if they do or do not get punished. If two people commit a crime, and person A gets punished, it makes no difference if person B gets punished or not relative to person A because person A still committed a crime. What happens to person B has no impact on person A.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000100000001000000000001,timestamp=2018-01-18T23:37:43.538+0000) > > Its entirely unbiased. We can all clearly see the chat log. OP repeatedly attempted to hide behind claims of not having harassed the jungler, Rioter posted chat logs expressly showing harassment. OP claimed the blocked words werent a slur, rioter confirmed they were a slur. > > Theres no forms of bias here at all. OP clearly committed an offense. Also, due to the OPs nature of constantly trying to hide behind statements and repeated lies on this very post, as well as the severity of how toxic he was, even if others were toxic to him as well, youd still be hard pressed to feel any remorse for his punishment. People do have empathy, and might be inclined to give some leeway if you lash out a bit due to people being toxic to you (toxicity does breed toxicity), but you lose that claim when you go this far with your toxicity as well as make a post with this many blatant lies, as well as attacking the red when they lift the veil. He literally didn't hide his offense, he admitted that he got salty and harassed.
: >If there isn't a rule about it there should be. the only reason you have a problem with this is because the chatlog proves you are a dishonest liar who is most likely continue to believe himself the victim regardless of this thread. which is as sad as it gets
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=0001000000010000000100000000000000020000,timestamp=2018-01-18T23:36:07.307+0000) > > the only reason you have a problem with this is because the chatlog proves you are a dishonest liar who is most likely continue to believe himself the victim regardless of this thread. which is as sad as it gets I don't see why everyone needs to join the bandwagon of shame, if you believe in what the group is saying leave it to the people who have already responded. Joining a harassment bandwagon to shame a player brings you down to the level of scum.
Jo0o (NA)
: This thread is fucking disgusting. The amount of word-twisting, mental gymnastics, and outright lies you're concocting to make you seem like a victim is revolting. Figure out a way to play well with others with the last chance you get, and be grateful you only received a two-week ban for your transgression.
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-01-18T23:29:04.344+0000) > > This thread is fucking disgusting. The amount of word-twisting, mental gymnastics, and outright lies you're concocting to make you seem like a victim is revolting. Figure out a way to play well with others with the last chance you get, and be grateful you only received a two-week ban for your transgression. Religious speech in a forums? Wow. Incredible. You simply don't realize the issue here is a lot bigger than the underlying tone, even though you've made mention to the situation. Your comment is unnecessary and can be deemed offensive and harassment.
: > [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=000100000001000000010000000000000001000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-18T23:23:54.412+0000) > > Freedom of Speech does not apply to private corporations in the US. It only applies to the government - specifically Congress. It is legally uncertain if it even fully applies to states unless they have it in their own constitutions. Dude, I literally said that in the post you just quoted. Learn To Read. Thanks.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=00010000000100000001000000000000000100010000000000010000,timestamp=2018-01-18T23:28:28.235+0000) > > You claim Riot makes you sign them away. The bottom line is Riot doesn't do anything - the 1st amendment does not apply to Riot as they are not "Congress" nor a government agency created by Congress. Riot does not make you sign away anything - the constitution simply does not provide you that right when dealing with a private company. I mean, I understand and realize all that. Again if you read my post you'd see that I clearly mentioned that... the whole (I realize this doesn't apply here because of the ToS that you sign which means you give your rights up. The phrase I used (sorry I have to explain this to you and that you can't infer and understand it for yourself) indicated such, perhaps just not to your standing. I apologize if my different view has been offensive to your stubborn mind. Again let me reiterate, yes I said Riot makes you sign them away. Yes I understand that they don't actually force you to, but you do have to give up your rights to total free speech which have already been lost in many ways (even if they aren't important to you, if you lived in America, which I would assume you do, I'd have hoped that Freedom of Speech might actually be of some importance to you, but it's clear to see that people don't mind giving up their freedoms (obviously me included as I signed mine away and conform to their rules on my own account, as part of being allowed (yes again I realize what Riot's rules are and know about common decency and such things as outlined in their TOS. I mean you really shouldn't be an asshole, I get it, but let's be honest, this discussion and arrangement is a lot bigger than just the ban itself and everyone will look past anything and everything to justify a biased law, which on that predication is nonsense.) to be allowed to play this game.
Pika Fox (NA)
: Ultimately it makes no difference if they do or do not get punished. If two people commit a crime, and person A gets punished, it makes no difference if person B gets punished or not relative to person A because person A still committed a crime. What happens to person B has no impact on person A.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000010000000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-18T23:26:09.281+0000) > > Ultimately it makes no difference if they do or do not get punished. If two people commit a crime, and person A gets punished, it makes no difference if person B gets punished or not relative to person A because person A still committed a crime. What happens to person B has no impact on person A. LOL wow let's bring other situations into this situation. We all understand the situation let's all calm down and stop harassing the OP. A Rioter has already stepped in, I'm pretty sure they have the reigning decision (even if it's biased).
Chermorg (NA)
: Freedom of Speech does not apply to private corporations in the US. It only applies to the government - specifically Congress. It is legally uncertain if it even fully applies to states unless they have it in their own constitutions.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=000100000001000000010000000000000001000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-18T23:23:54.412+0000) > > Freedom of Speech does not apply to private corporations in the US. It only applies to the government - specifically Congress. It is legally uncertain if it even fully applies to states unless they have it in their own constitutions. Dude, I literally said that in the post you just quoted. Learn To Read. Thanks.
: It's not a rule.
> [{quoted}](name=SuperLuigiLXIV,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=0001000000010000000100010000,timestamp=2018-01-18T23:17:39.373+0000) > > It's not a rule. I was misinformed by the Advisor (not the rioter) who has been posting here then. Sorry.
: I was explaining why RT typed out the slur,which was in response to something the OP had written. You'd have known this, if you heed your own advice.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=000100000001000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-18T23:16:04.619+0000) > > I was explaining why RT typed out the slur,which was in response to something the OP had written. You'd have known this, if you heed your own advice. Uh... okay?
Chermorg (NA)
: It is the opinion of the vast majority of society and well over 90% of the League community (as supported by Tribunal and report statistics) that homophobic slurs such as that are inappropriate. You're free to your opinion. When you're in society, you must abide by societal standards.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=0001000000010000000100000000000000010001,timestamp=2018-01-18T23:13:07.757+0000) > > It is the opinion of the vast majority of society and well over 90% of the League community (as supported by Tribunal and report statistics) that homophobic slurs such as that are inappropriate. > > You're free to your opinion. When you're in society, you must abide by societal standards. Um no, logic dictates that being offended is being offended. Freedom of Speech (which obviously won't be taken into account because RIOT makes you sign away your rights to play this game) isn't taken into any sort of regard, even here in America on the NA servers (which are owned by tencent and are a Chinese company, which literally takes away the right of the American Citizens, this by nature is illegal, even if the individual signed them away, it's a bunch of crap). Anti American Agenda...... R.I.P. Freedom.
: >Opinions aren't rules. Unless they are the opinions of Riot Tantram, the guy who literally writes the rules.
> [{quoted}](name=SavageConcordia,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-18T22:48:36.740+0000) > > Unless they are the opinions of Riot Tantram, the guy who literally writes the rules. Hence Riot deeming it's okay to be opinionated and not go by set rules, meaning they get to decide how they want, which is biased and unjust in the realm of rules which are supposed to be set in stone.The hand of Justice doesn't waver.
: He did so to clarify what the OP had typed, since the OP lied about what was typed. The forums censor most hate speech.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=0001000000010000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-18T23:06:10.986+0000) > > He did so to clarify what the OP had typed, since the OP lied about what was typed. > > The forums censor most hate speech. Yo please read the whole post before responding. ChewySquirrel admitted to his speech.
: > But where is the other log for the other players? were they temp banned? Why target one person? If so that's wrong of riot to do so. Why would a jungler (the person being blamed) get temp banned when they did nothing wrong? They didn't harass anyone in chat, they didn't troll, the didn't afk. They were doing their best and playing the game. Each player is responsible for their own behavior.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=000100000001000000010000000200010000,timestamp=2018-01-18T23:03:42.274+0000) > > Why would a jungler (the person being blamed) get temp banned when they did nothing wrong? They didn't harass anyone in chat, they didn't troll, the didn't afk. They were doing their best and playing the game. > > Each player is responsible for their own behavior. So you call afk farming, or rather only farming and almost never ganking and not helping the team or being with the team then getting caught out and dying... playing their best and doing nothing wrong? This is another biased and opinionated argument. Show us the other chat logs plox.
: > The "Bleeped" out words are ASS They are f - a - g
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=00010000000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-18T22:59:26.380+0000) > > They are f - a - g So it's okay to say that word as long as you space out the letters. Good to know.
: There is no hard rule about posting chat logs. I generally won't post them except in cases where people ask for them, or where they believe there is nothing wrong with their behavior. But you seem to believe that you are in the right, and should not have been punished for your behavior, so I am pointing out the things I think are unacceptable in game. In posting about this penalty and contesting it in a public forum, you chose to bring light on this incident.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=0001000000010000000100000002,timestamp=2018-01-18T22:57:09.245+0000) > > There is no hard rule about posting chat logs. But you seem to believe that you are in the right, and should not have been punished for your behavior, so I am pointing out the things I think are unacceptable in game. what were the 3 character bleeped out words? Shouldn't those be revealed to everyone. Oh wait you have this option of filtering language. Hypocrisy at it's finest. Love how your name fits your posts, Tantram xD Ooh Killem
: > When a teammate doesn't communicate with pings or chat or otherwise it's not that I'm harassing them it's that they never communicated. Not once, with anyone on the team. When I repeatedly say "Vi Vi Vi Vi please gank please gank" or whatever it was, I am not freely harassing because that's simply controlling. [8:00] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): %%% [8:42] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): hey jg [8:44] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): we need a gank [8:45] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): btw [8:48] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): ezreal has ganked [8:50] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): 4 times [8:52] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): 4 fucking times [8:54] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): bitch gank us [8:55] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): fucker [9:04] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): ezreal [9:06] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): has come bot [9:08] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): 4 times [9:09] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): vi [9:18] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): PLEASE GANK [10:08] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): vi [10:13] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): %%% [10:33] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): jg hasnt doen shit [10:37] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): reported [11:09] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): our jg is afk farming [12:47] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): reported [10:37] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): reported [11:09] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): our jg is afk farming [12:47] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): reported [16:57] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): THIS FUCKING JUNGLE [17:00] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): WHAT THE FUCK [17:02] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): REPORT VI [33:27] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): idiots [36:55] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): come mid [37:51] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): report ekko [38:02] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): LOL WHAT JG [38:05] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): WE DONT HAVE INE So, this is just your normal way of communicating?
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=00010000000100000001,timestamp=2018-01-18T22:50:04.666+0000) > > [8:00] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): %%% > [8:42] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): hey jg > [8:44] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): we need a gank > [8:45] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): btw > [8:48] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): ezreal has ganked > [8:50] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): 4 times > [8:52] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): 4 fucking times > [8:54] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): bitch gank us > [8:55] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): fucker > [9:04] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): ezreal > [9:06] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): has come bot > [9:08] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): 4 times > [9:09] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): vi > [9:18] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): PLEASE GANK > [10:08] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): vi > [10:13] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): %%% > [10:33] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): jg hasnt doen shit > [10:37] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): reported > [11:09] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): our jg is afk farming > [12:47] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): reported > > [10:37] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): reported > [11:09] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): our jg is afk farming > [12:47] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): reported > > [16:57] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): THIS FUCKING JUNGLE > [17:00] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): WHAT THE FUCK > [17:02] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): REPORT VI > > [33:27] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): idiots > > [36:55] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): come mid > [37:51] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): report ekko > [38:02] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): LOL WHAT JG > [38:05] [All] ChewySquirrel (Ornn): WE DONT HAVE INE > > > So, this is just your normal way of communicating? So because you're Riot employee it's okay to contradict a Riot Rule of not releasing the Chat Logs of other players to other players? Because this is public forum for other players to see and if ChewySquirrel wanted to release it he would do so, but you clearly don't respect your own rules, showing your hypocrisy. Nice one Buddy.
: Why are you refusing to understand that you are responsible for yourself, not for everyone else. You chose to respond to their harassment and fanned the flames, you brought yourself to their level and therefore brought the punishment to yourself. You know what I do when I get people acting rude to me, when they treat me like an idiot for mistakes? I mute them. It's incredibly easy to do, without a response to them either. And after the match you just quickly and quietly leave the post game lobby without saying a word.
> [{quoted}](name=SnyperWulff,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000100000001,timestamp=2018-01-18T22:45:42.915+0000) > > Why are you refusing to understand that you are responsible for yourself, not for everyone else. You chose to respond to their harassment and fanned the flames, you brought yourself to their level and therefore brought the punishment to yourself. > He admitted to what he did. Read the whole post and comments before you comment. > You know what I do when I get people acting rude to me, when they treat me like an idiot for mistakes? I mute them. It's incredibly easy to do, without a response to them either. And after the match you just quickly and quietly leave the post game lobby without saying a word. This stance is biased. But I guess "standing up for yourself" is frowned upon. Wherever it may be.
Chermorg (NA)
: I did not intend to imply you are childish. I merely was stating the concept of "fighting fire with fire" is one that is generally accepted by society as a juvenile concept. Apologies if you thought I was trying to insult you - I was not.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-18T22:37:52.357+0000) > > I did not intend to imply you are childish. I merely was stating the concept of "fighting fire with fire" is one that is generally accepted by society as a juvenile concept. Apologies if you thought I was trying to insult you - I was not. Sorry buddy, you gotta watch yourself. This argument as a whole rests on hypocritical standing. Not to mention if you used the word "childish" which you did to relate ChewySquirrel's behavior essentially calling him childish.
: > Ok but I was not the only one using hate speech, you have to listen to me. Other people saying or doing things is not an excuse for you to also participate in this behavior. You seem to feel your penalty is unjust for 2 major reasons: 1.) The jungler wasn't performing up to you expectations. So you feel you should be able to freely harass them for having a bad game. 2.) You feel your usage of hate speech is justified because other people in the game also used hate speech. Neither of these things excuse or give permission to your behavior. This is your 2nd 14-day penalty, so you should well know what is unacceptable behavior.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2018-01-18T22:29:48.420+0000) > > Other people saying or doing things is not an excuse for you to also participate in this behavior. > So you're saying that you should let them harass you? > You seem to feel your penalty is unjust for 2 major reasons: > > 1.) The jungler wasn't performing up to you expectations. So you feel you should be able to freely harass them for having a bad game. > 2.) You feel your usage of hate speech is justified because other people in the game also used hate speech. > Firstly, the jungler initiated the whole situation. It was not harassment or hate speech and did not deserve punishment. Secondly Hate Speech doens't exist because it's opinionated which makes it personally based and opinionated. While I understand that there are offensive words, you have to understand that Hate Speech is opinionated and it's different for everyone so you can't set up what is and isn't hate speech. > Neither of these things excuse or give permission to your behavior. > There's no excuse, it's called self defense. And if Riot doesn't care about the individual how can they punish and ban when they have hypocritical stances on the rules in general. How can you punish someone more severely or not show the situation of others when they were equally if not more so detrimental to the game... How can you say that you can have opinions in the rules if rules are supposed to be unbiased. Everyone should see the bans and the status of players and bans for the sake of justice and enforcing the law, just like in real life when someone is arrested they have a record. Sure there are private records and sure this is a company of a video game that is free to play, but all you Rioters trounce around and stand on your hypocrisy. > This is your 2nd 14-day penalty, so you should well know what is unacceptable behavior. At least he got a temp ban, unlike my previous account that received a hypocritical perma-ban on the first offense with no warning. Which the TOS doesn't specify and you should really update your ToS if it hasn't been as of late (in which case I apologize for not being informed in this specific situation).
Sirthael (EUW)
: >How about you take this into consideration and stop using bots to ban people. Do you realize how many reports are created each hour ? Do you remember how the tribunal was such a mess ? >Language really shouldn't be banable when there's a filter option. Yeah sure everyone can find creative ways to write @55holes, what you are saying is that it's ok for everyone to insult everyone ? The main issue with flame isn't people getting hurt, i'm pretty sure nobody cares, the issue is that people who insults and flame usually end up not fully playing the game, they miss cs, they hide under tower just to write a few words.. Usually once someone starts flaming, the chance of loosing the game are greatly increased ! **When i report someone for flaming ( even if they don't flame me ), i don't care what they were arguing about i often don't even really read what he say after i saw that he was insulting someone, i just want them to focus and play the game**, come gank another lane, come counter jungle, take scuttle, ... instead of hiding under tower like a pussy or staying 20seconds in base to write something, for me it's not a filter issue I report them because they prefer to fight in chat and often don't do their best to win. For me it's not about the insults, it's the fact that those who flame are more often than not those who go AFK, those who FF@15, and flaming someone can result in that person inting/trolling/AFK and so on. >In the USA there's this thing called the First Amendment and the Freedom of Speech, which is part of that. This doesn't apply in this case dude, do you have the right to go in a shop and insult everyone ? The shop owner will put you out, same thing here riot will punish you. Just don't be an asshole, don't be a 12years old that is like "mom !! mom !! he started it first !!!", it's not that hard the vast majority of players achieve it.. If it was completely unjust we need to see those chat logs, because i'm pretty sure it didn't get banned just for "I said you F**s are funny, which I'd assume is what got me temp-banned"
> [{quoted}](name=Sirthael,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-01-18T22:16:06.670+0000) > > Do you realize how many reports are created each hour ? Do you remember how the tribunal was such a mess ? > Do you realize that I addressed this and your comment is irrelevant because you clearly didn't read my post completely. > Yeah sure everyone can find creative ways to write @55holes, what you are saying is that it's ok for everyone to insult everyone ? > The main issue with flame isn't people getting hurt, i'm pretty sure nobody cares, the issue is that people who insults and flame usually end up not fully playing the game, they miss cs, they hide under tower just to write a few words.. > Yes it's about being offended and people getting hurt, if Riot wanted to address the main issue of actual game play troublemakers they would punish more harshly those who afk'ed or dc'd during a game or who had negative KDA's but this takes us back to the BOTS situation where there are so many reports again which I already stated that I understand, but you miss my point. > Usually once someone starts flaming, the chance of loosing the game are greatly increased ! > > **When i report someone for flaming, i don't care what they were arguing about i often don't even really read what he say after i saw that he was insulting someone, i just want them to focus and play the game**, come gank another lane, come counter jungle, take scuttle, ... instead of hiding under tower like a pussy or staying 20seconds in base to write something, for me it's not a filter issue I report them because they prefer to fight in chat and often don't do their best to win. > The words and phrases you use and counterproductive to your argument. You clearly are confused on this whole topic and don't care about this individual who is looking for a helping hand and some support, when they were only standing up for themselves. You are ignorant and a hypocrite in nature. You trying to tell someone else what to do, even if it's good, is hypocritical. Please think about what you have to say before you attempt to argue. > For me it's not about the insults, it's the fact that those who flame are more often than not those who go AFK, those who FF@15, and flaming someone can result in that person inting/trolling/AFK and so on. > I see your point on the matter and this is what we can agree on. I believe that people should be punished for causing a disturbance in gameplay but harassing a summoner who is posting for help is hypocritical to the argument in and of itself. > This doesn't apply in this case dude, do you have the right to go in a shop and insult everyone ? The shop owner will put you out, same thing here riot will punish you. I mean I'm sorry you don't support the Amendment, and I'm sorry you once again failed to realize that I pointed out the fact that you signed away your rights with the ToS, please read my post fully next time.
Chermorg (NA)
: First of all, you have no way to know if they got punished or not. That is their private information and there is no way for you to discover for certain if they were or not punished. Second of all, yes, if you behave poorly and are reported, you would get punished. If you reported them, and they used hate speech, they would get punished as well. Obviously, someone was not okay with you using hate speech and reported you for it.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tR8zgnrG,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-18T21:40:11.127+0000) > > First of all, you have no way to know if they got punished or not. That is their private information and there is no way for you to discover for certain if they were or not punished. > > Second of all, yes, if you behave poorly and are reported, you would get punished. If you reported them, and they used hate speech, they would get punished as well. Obviously, someone was not okay with you using hate speech and reported you for it. Saying the "fuck" word is not hate speech, and we really have to define what hate speech is, because if anyone can say that anything that they find offensive is coined "Hate Speech"... sorry but that's personal and so therefore Hate Speech is actually just called being offended. You have to understand the Riot's system is flawed and unjust unless they punish everyone who was involved, and I actually would like to point out that Riot (unless they don't do this anymore) gives you a notification when someone you have reported get's banned. (even if you don't know who that person was there's still notification of bans of people you've reported. Just pointing that out.)
: tempban for having a Jg AFK farming all game
I can actually attest to the fact that this was completely unjust. I was in the game and our jungler wasn't doing well in terms of fulfilling the role. The jungler was a Vi and she wouldn't gank any lane and wouldn't help the team, she sat in the jungle and farmed most of the game. She would occasionally come late to the fight or gank awkwardly and usually ended up dead. Not to mention last season ChewySquirrel had level 5 honor and has been honored more times than I've gotten the chance to be honored and does a really good job in this game. Sure he can be salty, but who isn't a little salty or tilted when they have a team that only verbally harasses and won't communicate or ping properly. I get salty, I probably said some things that weren't the most friendly, but there should really be better punishment and observation from real people rather than bots who don't understand context. With that said yes there's a ToS which all players sign, however I was fairly certain that Riot will only punish for hate speech and excessive speech that is uncalled for. I'm sorry but why does Riot have a setting in League of Legends that is a filter if the people who are reporting and reporting for language are doing that why is there even a filter feature? This is a very valid point, ignoring or dismissing this is ignorant. How about you take this into consideration and stop using bots to ban people. How about you respect your paying customers where your money is coming from. Riot enjoys banning people who've paid them oodles of money, it makes logical sense. They will ban your account and expect that you'll come back and buy more RP with your cash and support them because you're addicted to their marketing shcema. Conspiracies aside, Riot's system is flawed. The only counter argument I can make here is that it's good you aren't perma-banned. However the problem still remains and Riot will never fix the system because it's revenue for their free to play game. You don't have to purchase anything and you can make a new account so there's that, but again, purchase and "conspiracy" aside... This is injustice and lazy use of bots. Yes I understand the use of bots for monitoring, but again the bots can't determine. Yeah the ToS once again. Muting doesn't do anything as my point above relays. Sure it's a self control thing, but that doesn't fix the game scenario and crappy players. Riot excuses bad behavior in game play in things such as AFKing which is detrimental to the game and ruins games, but they punish people for words they use when they have a filtration system. It's hypocritical nonsensical bullshit, however back to the other argument of ToS, yes you signed all that saying you understand by clicking accept, but we remain in the paradoxical bullshit scenario of a time loop when you don't take into consideration the other players. Language really shouldn't be banable when there's a filter option. It's very clear that when someone has chosen to turn off the filter they don't mind seeing the horrific language of others that could be filtered out, and if they have it on, they don't know what the other player is saying and therefore shouldn't worry about what has been said and the hypocritical state of this whole argument is that if you're telling ChewySquirrel to Mute and move on then theoretically the person who reported him should have done the same. In this regard there is no need for bans or reports because Riot has provided a way to ignore and mute to solve problems, or filter as I mentioned yet again. So therefore we have the flawed system that is a bait and switch trap that Riot has so cleverly designed. It's just true. However back to the other once again the ToS. Yes you signed it, I signed it, we all signed it, but should we really have to be worried about offending someone if they can just mute us or block us? You're telling me that because I offended you I deserve to be banned, but if I AFK it's no big deal? Come on Riot let's be logical here. In the USA there's this thing called the First Amendment and the Freedom of Speech, which is part of that. If you wanna punish people for saying some not nice things then maybe you should take out the muting and filter options, because a lot of good that does when no one uses them. How about hinder the ability to speak all together then you are required to use pings, which if you incorporated more specific pings for, people would be forced to communicate with pings better. The system is flawed and you can't deny it. I've pointed out both sided, but Riot remains the oppressor and they enjoy taking away your money donations and the accounts affiliated and they make it very clear that you don't have the right to your purchases, but a right to use them, that is taken if you violate their ToS, hence legalized theft. This is logic, this is truth. I'm sorry if you are blind to it, I will not argue with anyone who can't take a moment to see my points. But this is what judgement looks like. You have to take both into account and view the whole picture, not exclude as Riot does. So in the end was this deserved, no, it wasn't excessive, therefore it did not deserve the two weeks, but perhaps a warning of some kind. However coming from the standings of Riot and their ToS, yes this is fair because they deemed it so. Revel in being a SJW here on the League Boards, I hope you enjoy being the scum of the earth and supporting the injustice of this company. Anyone who is ignorant to the truth is truly blind and without intelligence. To those of you who understand the discrepancies thank you.
Show more

The Exillic

Level 55 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion