Birdfcker (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Flash Ninja,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NUjyzKZV,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-03T06:06:32.316+0000) > > doesnt explain y i get high plats that play like worse than tutorial bots yes it does. they are boosted apes who've been losing all their plat games so their mmr tanked and they are now getting matched with silver mmr players like you. also, if you know they are shit and aren't the ones carrying the team, why do you still blame your losses on them?
> [{quoted}](name=Birdfcker,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NUjyzKZV,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-03T06:34:40.712+0000) > > yes it does. they are boosted apes who've been losing all their plat games so their mmr tanked and they are now getting matched with silver mmr players like you. > > also, if you know they are shit and aren't the ones carrying the team, why do you still blame your losses on them? Can't really carry if the enemy team is 3 full items ahead of me. Katarina is also complete utter dogshit that gets shits on by anyone until she has gunblade. Thats really bad for a champion to be so reliant on an item
Birdfcker (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Flash Ninja,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NUjyzKZV,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-01-02T20:07:29.826+0000) > > How did u find that out because op.gg says its 1400 or something isn't that high silver mmr? you still have higher mmr than bronze 2
> [{quoted}](name=Birdfcker,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NUjyzKZV,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-01-03T00:31:50.562+0000) > > isn't that high silver mmr? you still have higher mmr than bronze 2 doesnt explain y i get high plats that play like worse than tutorial bots
CppL (EUW)
: How the fuck...? unless you were bronze 5 last season with like 35% WR or some shit...Then maybe... :/
I started preseason. Its annoying since im b2 and with plat players
: 8-2 iron 1 really riot? hahahah
I was 10-0 and was iron 4 so ur kinda lucky
: Because you have 1900-2000 MMR.
> [{quoted}](name=Éve,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NUjyzKZV,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-01-02T06:29:48.383+0000) > > Because you have 1900-2000 MMR. How did u find that out because op.gg says its 1400 or something
Birdfcker (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=hallajuice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NUjyzKZV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-01T06:38:50.940+0000) > > is this some kind of joke? I find it hard to believe this dude is playing against plats in ranked play. check the match history of his enemies in op.gg, he is telling the truth, although those plat players might be boosted apes
> [{quoted}](name=Birdfcker,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NUjyzKZV,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-01-02T06:03:05.807+0000) > > check the match history of his enemies in op.gg, he is telling the truth, although those plat players might be boosted apes lol I was wondering why they played really poorly from what I expected of a Plat player.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Flash Ninja,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NUjyzKZV,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-01-01T15:49:02.044+0000) > > I'm not a smurf, but I did find Katarina to be fun to play and was able to pick her up, I like to play Ninjas cuz they are cool. Katarina is faster than a lot of the ninjas so I consider her a ninja in disguise. > > > > But if I play with Plat players all the time as Bronze, then how am I supposed to get out? > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} If you're winning against Plat players, you're not bronze a bronze player bro. I think I understand why you think you'll never get out of bronze though. Let's talk about MMR. MMR is this value that *actually* shows your "skill level". MMR is based predominantly on how many games you win or lose BUT it also takes into account the MMR of players you play with and the MMR you have based on your rank. Let me give you some scenerios. Let's say you're a bronze player playing against Plat players. The reason this happens is because your MMR is similar to that of Plat players, so you'll be matched up together. However, IF YOU WIN against these players, since you're still bronze, you'll gain a HIGHER THAN AVERAGE amount of LP which will make the climb faster. IF YOU LOSE against these players, you'll lose a LOWER THAN AVERAGE amount of LP which is basically the system saying: Hey, you're playing against players that aren't your rank, so we'll cut you some slack. Additionally, having really high MMR for your rank means you'll get other bonuses such as being able to skip entire Leagues when you succeed in your Promos or Series. So if ou complete your Bronze II Promos, you may go straight to Silver V! Basically, even if let's say you have a 40% winrate against plat players, because you're bronze and they're plat, meaning your MMR is higher than your actual rank, you may still be getting a NET POSITIVE LP gain meaning you'll still be climbing. This is why it's possible to climb out of bronze even though you think you're losing. I took a look at your Profile's stats which you can find right here: http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=The+Flash+Ninja It says your MMR is that of a Silver 3 player even though your rank is Bronze 2. Chances are, if you succeed your Bronze 2 promos, you're gonna head straight into Silver V. Now, why you're getting placed against Plat players even though you have Silver 3 MMR is probably due to the new Rank system that is screwing up people's MMR. Regardless, your MMR is still high and winning against Plat players means you'll gain a lot of LP and losing against them means you'll lose very little LP.
> [{quoted}](name=Dan DrakeSword,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NUjyzKZV,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-01-02T00:14:34.610+0000) > > If you're winning against Plat players, you're not bronze a bronze player bro. I think I understand why you think you'll never get out of bronze though. Let's talk about MMR. > MMR is this value that *actually* shows your "skill level". MMR is based predominantly on how many games you win or lose BUT it also takes into account the MMR of players you play with and the MMR you have based on your rank. Let me give you some scenerios. > > Let's say you're a bronze player playing against Plat players. The reason this happens is because your MMR is similar to that of Plat players, so you'll be matched up together. However, IF YOU WIN against these players, since you're still bronze, you'll gain a HIGHER THAN AVERAGE amount of LP which will make the climb faster. IF YOU LOSE against these players, you'll lose a LOWER THAN AVERAGE amount of LP which is basically the system saying: Hey, you're playing against players that aren't your rank, so we'll cut you some slack. Additionally, having really high MMR for your rank means you'll get other bonuses such as being able to skip entire Leagues when you succeed in your Promos or Series. So if ou complete your Bronze II Promos, you may go straight to Silver V! > > Basically, even if let's say you have a 40% winrate against plat players, because you're bronze and they're plat, meaning your MMR is higher than your actual rank, you may still be getting a NET POSITIVE LP gain meaning you'll still be climbing. This is why it's possible to climb out of bronze even though you think you're losing. > > I took a look at your Profile's stats which you can find right here: http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=The+Flash+Ninja > It says your MMR is that of a Silver 3 player even though your rank is Bronze 2. Chances are, if you succeed your Bronze 2 promos, you're gonna head straight into Silver V. Now, why you're getting placed against Plat players even though you have Silver 3 MMR is probably due to the new Rank system that is screwing up people's MMR. Regardless, your MMR is still high and winning against Plat players means you'll gain a lot of LP and losing against them means you'll lose very little LP. Ok, Thanks for explaining that to me. I guess I can try to do better, but its getting harder.
: Describe League in 3 words
**A**bsolutely **I**ncredibly **D**umb
: What is wrong with lp gains/losses???
I get 30-32 lp per win and lose around 9-11. But im b2 and can't get out cuz playing against plats is hard. Dunno y im with them
: You have an 80% Winrate and good KDAs against Plat players. You're clearly either a smurf in which case this is a troll post, or you're insanely good for your level. Either way, if you have this winrate and KDA against Plat players, than you're a plat player and you're getting matched with even players of your skill level, maybe even inferior players tbh.
> [{quoted}](name=Dan DrakeSword,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NUjyzKZV,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-01T09:12:37.393+0000) > > You have an 80% Winrate and good KDAs against Plat players. You're clearly either a smurf in which case this is a troll post, or you're insanely good for your level. > Either way, if you have this winrate and KDA against Plat players, than you're a plat player and you're getting matched with even players of your skill level, maybe even inferior players tbh. I'm not a smurf, but I did find Katarina to be fun to play and was able to pick her up, I like to play Ninjas cuz they are cool. Katarina is faster than a lot of the ninjas so I consider her a ninja in disguise. But if I play with Plat players all the time as Bronze, then how am I supposed to get out? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: You say Leona is balanced?
: Why am I getting placed with Plat Players. It making it hard for me to get out of Bronze 2 man.
Rioter Comments

The Flash Ninja

Level 46 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion