: LF ppl for norms/aram w/Discord
> [{quoted}](name=Horny Healer,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=8jgbvV8g,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-22T08:11:22.501+0000) > > Just add me in game :D Oh yeah, let's play that ARAM booik!
Destrey (NA)
: LF E-Girl
Well I already posted this, but I need to get myself out there and am lazy gamer guy. I too am look for the elusive E-gril to share in the adventures of Legends of Eggos. What's good about me- Well number one, I'm unranked trash. So right off the bat you know I have no expectations or standards. Whether you're really tall or short, maybe you've got more to love or you've got none to love, it's all okay. Getting off track here, this is ten thousand leagues under the loneliness and what you want to know is if I can carry you and that depends on how heavy you are. I'm pretty okay at the game, but don't let that turn you away. I know I'm no Korean guy, but we can always role play that I am and I'm carrying you to gold, even though I'm unranked. I offer to you mediocrity and less than average to maybe average everything. As I mentioned, I accept all grills since I'm a gamer guy and I'm just desperate for the sweet nothings on Le discord. So if any ladies, who are older than 18, want to get some hot casual flirting going with no real possibilities of a long lasting relationship because we live hundreds or even thousands of miles apart. I'm the league guy for you. This is not to make fun of the OP. I just thought I'd toss my fedora into the ring, so ladies, try not to all jump me at once. https://i.imgflip.com/1x63j5.jpg?a418848
: > [{quoted}](name=The Skull King,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=e49t0qTk,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2017-10-18T23:05:04.094+0000) > > http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/ab/abb5225a0cbea0c1bc370168574dea4f9be8a30b9b3d9ee34e58cf35a3583cdc.jpg > > The only creep that came was me and I'm only interested in 30 year old married men. > https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/89347712539281101/7FC7575D36B37A8958923E579AAB261259774684/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|637:358&composite-to%3D%2A%2C%2A%7C637%3A358&background-color=black ^^^^^^ this
> [{quoted}](name=Pixie Storm ,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=e49t0qTk,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2017-10-21T00:04:00.842+0000) > > ^^^^^^ this Thank you. http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/cwkss.gif
: NA LF E-GIRL to duo with
I too am look for the elusive E-gril to share in the adventures of Legends of Eggos. What's good about me- Well number one, I'm unranked trash. So right off the bat you know I have no expectations or standards. Whether you're really tall or short, maybe you've got more to love or you've got none to love, it's all okay. Getting off track here, this is ten thousand leagues under the loneliness and what you want to know is if I can carry you and that depends on how heavy you are. I'm pretty okay at the game, but don't let that turn you away. I know I'm no Korean guy, but we can always role play that I am and I'm carrying you to gold, even though I'm unranked. I offer to you mediocrity and less than average to maybe average everything. As I mentioned, I accept all grills since I'm a gamer guy and I'm just desperate for the sweet nothings on Le discord. So if any ladies, who are older than 18, want to get some hot casual flirting going with no real possibilities of a long lasting relationship because we live hundreds or even thousands of miles apart. I'm the league guy for you. This is not to make fun of the OP. I just thought I'd toss my fedora into the ring, so ladies, try not to all jump me at once. https://i.imgflip.com/1x63j5.jpg?a418848
Rioter Comments
12 9 14 (NA)
: TIME. TO. REFORM!
> [{quoted}](name=Šnowy,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cYgXdcFo,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-18T19:57:41.224+0000) > > Folks! I have finally become that % of players who berates other players, hates on them and blames them for their mistakes! And here I thought I was a nice, kind person. I was heavily mistaken when I logged in to see myself banned for fourteen days and my chat logs saying some very, very nasty things. > > Now, this is not me wanting pity. I literally told people to kill themselves, lost all my rewards for the season and got banned. Do I regret it? Yes. Do I want to complain? No. > IT'S MY WAKE UP CALLS BOYS AND GIRLS. > After being banned and spending four days without my account so far, I've come realize how precious this account is to me and that I love it beyond words. I've spent $1,000s on it and I have every champ, with a skin for every champion in the game. I have 18 rune pages, all customized to my likings and all the snow day skins basically. > (Snowy time is the best time, y'know? CHRISTMAS FTW) {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} > > My point with this post is to apologize to anyone and everyone for having been such a bad member of the community and to all the Rioters. I SHALL REFORM AND BECOME A TRUER AND BETTER FORM OF MYSELF! {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} > > Thanks all, > Snowy! https://media.tenor.com/images/1071a60f51f4341a56ba8018178f7d9e/tenor.gif
ToxicD1 (NA)
: Looking to start a new acccount
> [{quoted}](name=ToxicD1,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=uUcslNW6,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-18T17:33:40.875+0000) > > maybe more https://media.tenor.com/images/371429ac0b09768f3d9c6195768f51c1/tenor.gif
: *SwD* looking for a for a few serious players
> [{quoted}](name=SwD OverDrive,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=Xg10iEA2,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-18T18:23:39.273+0000) > > Hey there. We are looking for committed players for our currently unranked team. We care more about team play than we do your personal ranking (although higher ranking helps). We have people from silver all the way up to diamond trying out for our two teams. > > We have a few requirements if you wish to join. > > - You must have a way to communicate via discord. > - be online from 4-8pm PST. (Minimum practice time) > - must be on the NA server and speak fluent English for communication purposes > - positive in game attitude > - serious about improving yourself and working as part of a team. > > > If you are feel you can meet these requirements then add me in game. At SwD OverDrive I'm deadly sirius.
Barkley (NA)
: hmu. I'm 30, married with kids, so I won't creep on you like most of the neckbeards that should be flooding in here any moment now because you're a girl.
> [{quoted}](name=Barkley,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=e49t0qTk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-18T20:19:27.304+0000) > > hmu. > I'm 30, married with kids, so I won't creep on you like most of the neckbeards that should be flooding in here any moment now because you're a girl. http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/ab/abb5225a0cbea0c1bc370168574dea4f9be8a30b9b3d9ee34e58cf35a3583cdc.jpg The only creep that came was me and I'm only interested in 30 year old married men. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/89347712539281101/7FC7575D36B37A8958923E579AAB261259774684/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|637:358&composite-to%3D%2A%2C%2A%7C637%3A358&background-color=black
: > [{quoted}](name=The Skull King,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R5vVTxsG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-18T17:04:38.014+0000) > > http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/shia-labeouf-clapping-gif-9.gif Thanks for the applause but many low elo players just don't know about that.
> [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R5vVTxsG,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-10-18T18:05:23.651+0000) > > Thanks for the applause but many low elo players just don't know about that. Do you think I was poking fun at you? I was just giving you praise.
Newbib21 (NA)
: It does sound like a personals ad, doesn't it? lol
> [{quoted}](name=Newbib21,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=zjyKLZgm,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-10-18T19:55:02.473+0000) > > It does sound like a personals ad, doesn't it? lol Naw, no one's friendly on league or you have to be a girl or high elo. I just post and try to keep peoples spirits up, make some bad jokes and all that.
Newbib21 (NA)
: Long-term team
> [{quoted}](name=Newbib21,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=zjyKLZgm,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-18T07:06:17.016+0000) > > Hi guys, I really want to have fun playing League, but now that I'm getting better, I've started to notice lots of things that Random teammates do wrong that literally have game-changing consequences. It is making the game a lot harder to enjoy. I would like to find 4 other players to play with regularly as a premade team on a long-term basis. > > I would prefer if potential teammates are flexible in their role and not stuck in one type of play only. Because while I main Support, I really do enjoy playing other roles, as well. > > It would also be better if we could connect via discord or skype in order to communicate more efficiently. > > If any of y'all are of a similar mindset, I'd love to converse, and maybe play a game or two to see if we click as teammates. Thanks all, and look forward to hearing from you. > {{sticker:sg-janna}} > > Edit: Also, it would eliminate the possibility of playing with bots on the team. I only have one question. Are you going to put a ring on it or not?
: Tip for countering Ivern and Annie
> [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R5vVTxsG,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-18T16:42:09.375+0000) > > Smite does hefty damage to their ulties! Just a headsup! The game recognizes them as jungle creatures or minions I guess. http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/shia-labeouf-clapping-gif-9.gif
: 10 chests...
I have lots of chests and no keys to open them and when I finally get enough fragments to make one key, it's a champion shard of a champion I already have.
: What games are you playing?
I've been playing Shadow of Moredollars and so far I've only spent the 59.99 I paid for it and it's honestly been epic so far. I was level three and killing a level four captain, when out of no where a level fifteen captain came and owned me. That turned into a two hour Nemesis quest because of how high a level he was and all the other higher level captains showing up. Well the very first captain you kill whose like level three of four. He kept showing up out of no where also and I was on a roof when he popped up on a chimney type structure and was stuck there. He couldn't get off it since I guess he was glitched. It was like a Roach moment from the Witcher 3. Despite the hate for the MTs and people not buying it because of that. It's a pretty okay game if you enjoyed the first one. https://thumbs.gfycat.com/VigilantAdventurousBelugawhale-small.gif
bàn (NA)
: Remember when ARAM games weren't done by 10 minutes?
I mean there's five people out there in the world somewhere with the ARAM win record. They beat our team in about eight minutes or it was less. I can't remember, but they ran down our first tower and our next. We just sat around because no one wanted to engage and they straight up just won. When anyone did go in, they went in alone and died instantly and some people just went afk towards the end.
: Permanent ban? 1-100 how toxic was I?
Are you asking how toxic you were from 1-100? Well I'd say it's https://78.media.tumblr.com/16d8269489d6c0a1da9575850a07acbb/tumblr_n5hbwzUzJ01soc18mo1_500.gif
: Um excuse me? toxic?
I play mostly ARAM so I can understand the one sided stomp and how annoying it can be when one team just destroys the other. I don't run into a lot of people who tilt from it and when I do I usually just mute them right away. I don't wait until it gets to the point where I'm being toxic for defending myself.
: Normals Or Aram anyone?
> [{quoted}](name=BIastois3,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=cE6rAUEc,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-16T23:54:55.372+0000) > > Feel free to add me or message me on here I'm always up for playing ARAM so add me if you ever need an extra or just want to play.
: LF anyone to play norms or w/e with
> [{quoted}](name=Kikiconcaso,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=TkpYei4x,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-17T08:46:13.167+0000) > > Just bored and looking for some people to play with atm :) ign: kikiconcaso How about le ARAM?
: > [{quoted}](name=The Skull King,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=g74WrLtI,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-10-15T12:59:49.066+0000) > > No, you should be able to carry yourself. u sound single
> [{quoted}](name=Pink Fairy,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=g74WrLtI,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-15T20:47:04.459+0000) > > u sound single https://media.tenor.com/images/aeb5c1e1d94d758a10940a7526e98469/tenor.gif
: LF hot grils to play with silver+
> [{quoted}](name=TimmyBinks,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=06i3BXl7,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-15T18:08:54.435+0000) > > add me There are no female league players, just guys pretending to be.
Yonkedom (NA)
: normal and aram fun, maybe more?
> [{quoted}](name=yonkedom,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=HmY3kEbp,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-14T17:15:41.702+0000) > > just not feeling ranked today so im going to be playing norms! id love to find some chill ppl to play with. add yonkedom, any rank welcome I play lots of ARAM so if you ever need the break from ranked again, feel free to add me.
: ugh why no one answering like do i gotta tell everyone im a girl zzz
> [{quoted}](name=Pink Fairy,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=g74WrLtI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-14T22:57:27.379+0000) > > ugh why no one answering like do i gotta tell everyone im a girl zzz No, you should be able to carry yourself.
: 💖 D3 Support Main LF Friends 💖
> [{quoted}](name=Astrea Myrth,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=KFAf8bN9,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-15T03:33:14.802+0000) > > looking for diamond+ friends to norm and aram with... let's do the new missions when they come out tomm :) http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/zgtu.gif
: Got a 14 Day Ban for being Toxic Rate my Chat
wolfsanchez21: holy fuck you are either a skeleton What do you have against skeletons huh? What did they ever do to you!? {{sticker:sg-janna}}
Keywee (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Skull King,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=mTbgBVAN,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2017-10-13T12:39:02.642+0000) > > Oh no... Kohai-sama you're here too... > > What have I done.... what have I become... > > Does this mean I'm out of the cul... I mean discord? LOL NO!!! I am not upset. haha! Just trying to give a different view on it all. :D
> [{quoted}](name=Kohai,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=mTbgBVAN,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2017-10-13T20:55:37.890+0000) > > LOL NO!!! I am not upset. haha! Just trying to give a different view on it all. :D You have a heart of gold. I will try to follow your example and be a better human being.
: > [{quoted}](name=TheDeathPrincess,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=mTbgBVAN,comment-id=000500000000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-12T20:27:12.819+0000) > > Was just waiting for you to mention twitch. Had to be coming since that's quite obviously all you could be referring to and not the ones who are just trying to play the game. So what you're saying is, just because all you've seen on twitch were people like Kaceytron looking for attention therefore that makes up the whole female league community? No, it isn't the same thing at all. Only person living in a bubble would have to be you if that's all you can base your argument off. The sooner you accept it, the better. > > Since you want to bring threads into it, show me where the _actual_ females have said so. As in, find me one that isn't fake. Or is that too difficult for you to do since you're obviously too gullible to know which is which? You already saw the most recent one. You commented on it yourself. Surprised you didn't find the others one time. Oh good lord, now your friends are adding me as friends to white knight me. Please god no, I don't want to deal with some tough guy who will fight me for your honor. You win, I surrender! https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/kancolle/images/7/75/Italy_i_surrender_by_alexthehedgehog15-d4xycq1.gif/revision/latest?cb=20160530001515 Well, I added him so he knows, we'll act like monkeys and have an internet throw down. Leave the lady alone, she's with me asshole. Ahh... I can see it now and he'll tip his fedora as he owns me verbally.
> [{quoted}](name=anniexvelkoz,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=mTbgBVAN,comment-id=00050000000000010000000000000000000000000000000000000002,timestamp=2017-10-13T14:22:59.449+0000) > > Over the course of your life? Which is what? 15 years? I've seen and played with plenty of women on League, from adcs to supports to mids or tops, from 15 years old to their 30s, nice or toxic as hell people. Meanwhile, I've seen plenty of guys just like that, as well as many asking to get boosted to gold. The point is, it's all humans playing this game and you'll find all kind of people on both genders. Generalizing a whole gender over a few individuals is wrong. > > You really need to grow out of that vagina-envy phase or you're going to be in for a rather miserable life resenting half the population for merely existing.{{summoner:3}} I respek wamen. The strong ones who can hold their own.
: Looking for a duo preferably gold to play with ^.^
> [{quoted}](name=Témptress,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=7M1te1Yp,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-13T11:30:02.866+0000) > > Hello :D I seem to have a lot of trouble with soloq so just looking for a duo so add me if youd like to play :D Of course you are... of course you are...
Keywee (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Kohai,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=mTbgBVAN,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2017-10-13T08:23:19.479+0000) > > I think the issue here is that instead of saying “some girls” it turns into “all girls”. It actually reminds me of a a conversation I overheard my parents discussing with my younger sister. She was making a claim that all cops are killers, ignorant comment. Because not all cops kill. She proceeded to back it up with only a few incidents. My parents actually got pretty upset st this point because she was making a generalization of all cops and couldn’t grasp that not all cops are bad people, there are a handful but that doesnt make every person a cop a murderer or a bad human. This story was going some where: > > It’s kind of the same thing here. You’re labeling the entire female gender on league as a booby cam twitch streamer, who’s skill level is poor, support, and wants to be boosted. Which is a lot like my sister was doing, making an ignorant generalization without anything factual context behind it. There may be a handful of girls who play league that actively seek out boosting and play support, that does not mean every girl who plays league mains support or even wants to get boosted. A lot of them just want to play the game in peace. > > I think at this point agree to disagree. :) Oh no... Kohai-sama you're here too... What have I done.... what have I become... Does this mean I'm out of the cul... I mean discord?
: > [{quoted}](name=TheDeathPrincess,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=mTbgBVAN,comment-id=000500000000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-12T20:27:12.819+0000) > > Was just waiting for you to mention twitch. Had to be coming since that's quite obviously all you could be referring to and not the ones who are just trying to play the game. So what you're saying is, just because all you've seen on twitch were people like Kaceytron looking for attention therefore that makes up the whole female league community? No, it isn't the same thing at all. Only person living in a bubble would have to be you if that's all you can base your argument off. The sooner you accept it, the better. > > Since you want to bring threads into it, show me where the _actual_ females have said so. As in, find me one that isn't fake. Or is that too difficult for you to do since you're obviously too gullible to know which is which? You already saw the most recent one. You commented on it yourself. Surprised you didn't find the others one time. Oh good lord, now your friends are adding me as friends to white knight me. Please god no, I don't want to deal with some tough guy who will fight me for your honor. You win, I surrender! https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/kancolle/images/7/75/Italy_i_surrender_by_alexthehedgehog15-d4xycq1.gif/revision/latest?cb=20160530001515 Well, I added him so he knows, we'll act like monkeys and have an internet throw down. Leave the lady alone, she's with me asshole. Ahh... I can see it now and he'll tip his fedora as he owns me verbally.
> [{quoted}](name=TheDeathPrincess,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=mTbgBVAN,comment-id=00050000000000010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-13T07:48:32.880+0000) > > My friends? No clue what you're talking about but I'm pretty sure no one would do it regardless if what you were saying wasn't incorrect in the first place. Up to you to realize that too I guess. You'd be surprised what people will do when you cast a hex on them with your lady bits. I mean wow what a journey this has been, we laughed, we cried. Yes I know, you're not like the rest of them. Something I've heard so many times, but what I've learned over the course of my life is... dangle the right piece of meat in front of a woman and she'll be drooling all over herself. I've never in my life seen a "different" one despite how adamant one could tell me they were. So you're basically punching a brick wall here. You can call me ignorant or naive and call kinds of other things. It changes nothing and I will still have the same mentality because I've never seen any different. Do you know what "showing your true colors" means? People can talk up a storm, words and words, and lots more words. Anyways, thanks for playing, good day sir.
: Anyone care for some games? Norms, 3's, ranked, who cares.
> [{quoted}](name=Rinky Dink Hat,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=vzUEE2vL,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-12T23:56:57.204+0000) > > Listen, I want to play some games, add Rinky Dink Hat so I can play some games, I really don't care what role I play or who I play with, if I use discord or not, whatever. What about ARAM?
: WolfPack Esports looking for JUNGLE MAIN GOLD/plat Team
https://i.giphy.com/media/7nFmRxSw6AmyI/200_s.gif
Meowpai (NA)
: Twisted Treeline Friends
> [{quoted}](name=Meowpai,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=EFbLRJmn,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-12T20:34:23.721+0000) > > Looking for someone to climb to gold on twisted treeline. Currently s3 on tt and p5 on solo/duo. > Add me! ign: meowpai Never play on ttt lets do this
wobaji (NA)
: Absolutely Unethical False Reports Actually Working
The way the world works today is guilty until proven innocent. That's not how it's supposed to be, but it's easier to pass judgement and do none of the research. It tales work to gather the facts and ain't nobody got time for dat.
archerno1 (EUNE)
: I dont get it, you abused that Lee so much about being gold 5 , yet u are in Bronze for 3 years straight...
> [{quoted}](name=archerno1,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=A0PEVgZN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-12T22:55:32.953+0000) > > I dont get it, you abused that Lee so much about being gold 5 , yet u are in Bronze for 3 years straight... L O L
: LF High Gold duo (ranked)
> [{quoted}](name=Roam Lord,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=Zs8syBIn,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-12T22:57:13.989+0000) > > Jungle/ADC Main Add me IG: Roam Lord. Looking to climb to plat. Will be on all night Me too
: Smurfing in whatever elo pref to help silver/bronze players.
> [{quoted}](name=Beyond High,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=nVvjIA61,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-12T22:37:24.579+0000) > > Hi guys my friend gave up league so I now own his account. I'm in placements right now and I'd thought I would take along anyone in either silver or above who really wants to get out of it. I'd prefer if you had discord, my main is Plat 5 and the username for the smurf is - sir grim3 I'm unranked, take me to gold daddy! {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
: > [{quoted}](name=The Skull King,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=mTbgBVAN,comment-id=00050000000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-12T20:14:06.969+0000) > > Talk about being ignorant, but I'm guessing you've never been to twitch.tv and seen those gamer girls, different place though right? Not the same thing right? You're very convenient you just leave stuff out or you're living in a bubble. > > You also just said you've seen them and what did they say? Oh did they say hey I'm support looking for duo to carry me to gold or something along those lines. You know while mentioning they're a female to try to entice males to come carry them. I'm glad we finally understand each other. > > https://media.tenor.com/images/715f9b80c9a9b89e6504c2853dfa3889/tenor.gif Was just waiting for you to mention twitch. Had to be coming since that's quite obviously all you could be referring to and not the ones who are just trying to play the game. So what you're saying is, just because all you've seen on twitch were people like Kaceytron looking for attention therefore that makes up the whole female league community? No, it isn't the same thing at all. Only person living in a bubble would have to be you if that's all you can base your argument off. The sooner you accept it, the better. Since you want to bring threads into it, show me where the _actual_ females have said so. As in, find me one that isn't fake. Or is that too difficult for you to do since you're obviously too gullible to know which is which? You already saw the most recent one. You commented on it yourself. Surprised you didn't find the others one time.
> [{quoted}](name=TheDeathPrincess,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=mTbgBVAN,comment-id=000500000000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-12T20:27:12.819+0000) > > Was just waiting for you to mention twitch. Had to be coming since that's quite obviously all you could be referring to and not the ones who are just trying to play the game. So what you're saying is, just because all you've seen on twitch were people like Kaceytron looking for attention therefore that makes up the whole female league community? No, it isn't the same thing at all. Only person living in a bubble would have to be you if that's all you can base your argument off. The sooner you accept it, the better. > > Since you want to bring threads into it, show me where the _actual_ females have said so. As in, find me one that isn't fake. Or is that too difficult for you to do since you're obviously too gullible to know which is which? You already saw the most recent one. You commented on it yourself. Surprised you didn't find the others one time. Oh good lord, now your friends are adding me as friends to white knight me. Please god no, I don't want to deal with some tough guy who will fight me for your honor. You win, I surrender! https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/kancolle/images/7/75/Italy_i_surrender_by_alexthehedgehog15-d4xycq1.gif/revision/latest?cb=20160530001515 Well, I added him so he knows, we'll act like monkeys and have an internet throw down. Leave the lady alone, she's with me asshole. Ahh... I can see it now and he'll tip his fedora as he owns me verbally.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Skull King,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=mTbgBVAN,comment-id=000500000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-12T19:07:56.108+0000) > > I'm wondering about you actually. Yes they're a joke, because girl gamers are a joke because how they have to portray themselves as like "Oh hey I'm a girl and we might just talk as long as you help me out here." I mean I should say males are weak and when it comes to the ladies, yes they fuck are. You don't see me losing my shit over it. You seem to be really on edge about it for someone not like them. I corrected what I said, you can be a special little snowflake and be different than them and guess what I don't care. Like I don't care about this guy pretending to be a girl to carried. > What's funny is this is how girls act to make it possible for someone to say, hey I'm a girl league player, carry me <3333333333 > > Do you want to know why, guys fall for it. I'm a guy, not like them so I don't care. Just like when I said girls play support, so do guys, but you don't see guys making threads about them being guys wanting to be carried by girls do you? Noooooope. Just when I thought you couldn't get any more naïve... They're a joke because everyone knows that they're actually the fake ones. Everyone but you apparently. How are you not seeing this at all? Are you usually that gullible? They. Are. Fake. That's literally all there is to it. Legit just said so and you're still going on about actual females when the real ones don't that. No one's "making anything possible" and no one is asking for whatever it is you're saying they do. And just by the way, I have seen threads about them asking for girls to carry them already. So don't act like they never existed. Like I said though, ignorance is bliss and you seem pretty adamant about staying that way.
> [{quoted}](name=TheDeathPrincess,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=mTbgBVAN,comment-id=0005000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-12T19:54:12.658+0000) > > Just when I thought you couldn't get any more naïve... > They're a joke because everyone knows that they're actually the fake ones. Everyone but you apparently. How are you not seeing this at all? Are you usually that gullible? > They. Are. Fake. That's literally all there is to it. Legit just said so and you're still going on about actual females when the real ones don't that. > No one's "making anything possible" and no one is asking for whatever it is you're saying they do. And just by the way, I have seen threads about them asking for girls to carry them already. So don't act like they never existed. > Like I said though, ignorance is bliss and you seem pretty adamant about staying that way. Talk about being ignorant, but I'm guessing you've never been to twitch.tv and seen those gamer girls, different place though right? Not the same thing right? You're very convenient you just leave stuff out or you're living in a bubble. You also just said you've seen them and what did they say? Oh did they say hey I'm support looking for duo to carry me to gold or something along those lines. You know while mentioning they're a female to try to entice males to come carry them. I'm glad we finally understand each other. https://media.tenor.com/images/715f9b80c9a9b89e6504c2853dfa3889/tenor.gif
: Don't succumb like I did! Be mindful of your end of season rewards!
> [{quoted}](name=Bish im saucin,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gXQ5oRK9,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-12T17:37:34.315+0000) > > Toxic jungler in a normals got to me today, flamed me called me names yada yada yada. > I argued back. it was a bait, now I am chat restricted and will not be receiving my end of season rewards. > Which pretty much halts my grind for getting back to g5 for skin. > > ** > DON'T BE LIKE ME. JUST MUTE AND MOVE ON. THINK OF THE SKINS!** Mute them, don't wait just https://i.giphy.com/media/24xRxrDCLxhT2/200.gif
: Lets Consider Unbanning Permanently banned toxic played D:!
I mean you were unsportsmanlike and you were threatening to leave the game because one person, who you could mute, was tilting you. What about your other teammates? You leave them in a 4v5 situation because you're titled and that's fair to you? You can make a new account and learn from your mistakes. I never understand why people sit there reading what someone is typing to them that is titling them and instead of muting them right away, you wait saying things that'll end up getting yourself into trouble when you can mute them the second you see them being toxic. If they're feeding the entire game, just take it on the chin and report them after the game.
Yonkedom (NA)
: Aram anyone? just want a fun day of no ranked
> [{quoted}](name=yonkedom,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=uVgBAF1s,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-12T14:05:07.195+0000) > > anyone want to just play aram and have fun? no ranked and sadness! add yonkedom i have discord too I plays lots of ARAM so you can add me if you want when you feel like playing ARAM.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Skull King,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=mTbgBVAN,comment-id=0005000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-12T12:51:58.623+0000) > > There was another thread where the same thing happened and someone called them out on being a guy. It's probably because females get special treatment. I read almost everything and it doesn't change the fact that when it comes to league, females expect some kind of special treatment for owning a vagina. Have you seen all the #GamerGirl treads recently? People are trolling PR because so many "female" league players are trying to use their lady parts as a means to be carried or get some kind of special treatment. I mean if you want me to say I generalized all female league players, you'd be right. Whether you're among them or not doesn't matter to me. > > Maybe I should word it differently. > > Support is the most common role among the female variety here on league of legdays and some of them want someone to carry them to a higher rank. > > Aaaaaand scene. You're legit so oblivious to everything, it really makes me wonder. You do realize those are all joke threads right? They aren't actually even females 95% of the time. You are literally reading these and not even realizing "Hey wait, maybe, just maybe, these are a bunch of guys trying to use another label to get what they want." And for the record, no, I'm not one of them. Nor do I main support. I main adc and mid and most of the other girls I know who play league don't main support either. You clearly haven't been around here long enough to see much else besides guys trying to be fake and pretend to be females but ignorance is bliss I suppose. We don't ask for any "special treatment" like you're talking about. We're trying to play the game in peace just like any normal person would. Majority of these attention seekers who want some kind of special treatment aren't one of us so drop that already.
> [{quoted}](name=TheDeathPrincess,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=mTbgBVAN,comment-id=00050000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-12T16:37:38.177+0000) > > You&#x27;re legit so oblivious to everything, it really makes me wonder. You do realize those are all joke threads right? They aren&#x27;t actually even females 95% of the time. You are literally reading these and not even realizing &quot;Hey wait, maybe, just maybe, these are a bunch of guys trying to use another label to get what they want.&quot; > > And for the record, no, I&#x27;m not one of them. Nor do I main support. I main adc and mid and most of the other girls I know who play league don&#x27;t main support either. You clearly haven&#x27;t been around here long enough to see much else besides guys trying to be fake and pretend to be females but ignorance is bliss I suppose. We don&#x27;t ask for any &quot;special treatment&quot; like you&#x27;re talking about. We&#x27;re trying to play the game in peace just like any normal person would. Majority of these attention seekers who want some kind of special treatment aren&#x27;t one of us so drop that already. I'm wondering about you actually. Yes they're a joke, because girl gamers are a joke because how they have to portray themselves as like "Oh hey I'm a girl and we might just talk as long as you help me out here." I mean I should say males are weak and when it comes to the ladies, yes they fuck are. You don't see me losing my shit over it. You seem to be really on edge about it for someone not like them. I corrected what I said, you can be a special little snowflake and be different than them and guess what I don't care. Like I don't care about this guy pretending to be a girl to carried. What's funny is this is how girls act to make it possible for someone to say, hey I'm a girl league player, carry me <3333333333 Do you want to know why, guys fall for it. I'm a guy, not like them so I don't care. Just like when I said girls play support, so do guys, but you don't see guys making threads about them being guys wanting to be carried by girls do you? Noooooope.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Skull King,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=mTbgBVAN,comment-id=00050000000000010000,timestamp=2017-10-11T22:06:27.716+0000) > > I mean even the all girls pro league team failed didn&#x27;t they? I&#x27;m pretty sure that a bunch of male pros even decided to que up against them utterly destroy them, but that also is totally different. If I remember they failed because girls can&#x27;t play with other girls, all that drama. > > I don&#x27;t care what you do to get ranks or who you play with. I&#x27;m just calling it like I see it. I just thought it was interesting to see a female league player calling guys trash when I&#x27;ve seen so many females asking to be carried to a higher rank because they can&#x27;t do it on their own, that&#x27;s all. > > If that gets under your skin, you have some pretty thin skin. Firstly, did you completely miss the part where I said this isn't even a female? He's doing so to get on our side so someone adds him. You're trying to call out someone who isn't even one of us. Secondly, just because it's all you've seen doesn't make it bloody gospel. If you're gonna try to be talking nonsense like this, at least get your facts straight.
> [{quoted}](name=TheDeathPrincess,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=mTbgBVAN,comment-id=000500000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-10-12T05:13:15.951+0000) > > Firstly, did you completely miss the part where I said this isn&#x27;t even a female? He&#x27;s doing so to get on our side so someone adds him. You&#x27;re trying to call out someone who isn&#x27;t even one of us. > Secondly, just because it&#x27;s all you&#x27;ve seen doesn&#x27;t make it bloody gospel. If you&#x27;re gonna try to be talking nonsense like this, at least get your facts straight. There was another thread where the same thing happened and someone called them out on being a guy. It's probably because females get special treatment. I read almost everything and it doesn't change the fact that when it comes to league, females expect some kind of special treatment for owning a vagina. Have you seen all the #GamerGirl treads recently? People are trolling PR because so many "female" league players are trying to use their lady parts as a means to be carried or get some kind of special treatment. I mean if you want me to say I generalized all female league players, you'd be right. Whether you're among them or not doesn't matter to me. Maybe I should word it differently. Support is the most common role among the female variety here on league of legdays and some of them want someone to carry them to a higher rank. Aaaaaand scene.
: LF Scrims at 9:00 EST
> [{quoted}](name=General Walmart,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=EUWvMmyI,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-11T23:27:11.642+0000) > > Add me in LoL if interested Okay
: Need people for missions
> [{quoted}](name=New Identity,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=54ydZc2e,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-11T23:41:40.461+0000) > > add me : New Identity I love the missions. I added you so we can get to the grinding and get them done.
: Looking for a High Gold/Plat Mid laner for Serious team
> [{quoted}](name=HyperFocus,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=63t6cynO,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-11T23:33:53.873+0000) > > Just add me at IGN:Hyperfocus > We are looking for someone who can practice at 8pm est on weekdays. > Need to be a mid main and not toxic. :) I added you, let's play normals to see if we mesh.
Bakër (NA)
: LF Team plat or diamond
My team is called idonthaveone I added you, we're all high diamond and masters.
: Sivir/Lucian main LF a duo
> [{quoted}](name=YamaMiru,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=y7YEiFEJ,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-11T23:35:30.987+0000) > > {{champion:15}} {{champion:236}} add me Added
Show more

The Skull King

Level 39 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion