: When Riot makes some trivial changes to Eternals but refuses to scrap it
On the one hand I want to Eternals to be burned to ash but at the same time I want to burn this meme for referencing this movie to ash. Hmmm decisions decisions. I guess I'll have to burn everything...I'm cool with this and see no issue in this plan. :D
Rioter Comments
: Yasuo.. windwall --> slip stream mechanic ?
: Is this a joke/trolling thread ? Everyone can place a ward and give vision for the team Because the support can place more than 2 wards isn't a valid reason for him to be the only one to do the job Don't try to act like a professor when your macro is low
> [{quoted}](name=Carach Angren,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EhwA58ox,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-20T22:36:06.697+0000) > > Is this a joke/trolling thread ? > > Everyone can place a ward and give vision for the team > > Because the support can place more than 2 wards isn't a valid reason for him to be the only one to do the job > > Don't try to act like a professor when your macro is low Firstly I'm gonna be honest here and say if you can't recognize that this is a joke post then I really question your reading skills at the least. Secondly this is a Laughing Fish thread so more than likely yes it is a joke thread. Thirdly no s#!t Sherlock anyone can and should help with vision.
: > [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EhwA58ox,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T19:53:21.698+0000) > > Too bad Riot gutted vision so hard for pro play, even a ward bot has issue keeping the lights on all by themselves. That's why you go Teemo support and just sit in the bush invisible at all times. That way you can stay permawarded
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EhwA58ox,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T19:57:21.756+0000) > > That's why you go Teemo support and just sit in the bush invisible at all times. That way you can stay permawarded Oi don't insult my kind. The Teemo support will carry you all when you need it most.Which a lot of the time considering how often picked Ezreal is.
Rioter Comments
: it doesnt suck people just suck at it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVUCpWpndKU&=&t=2s
> [{quoted}](name=SquishySquish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=b7Gf1i80,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-19T19:51:12.785+0000) > > it doesnt suck people just suck at it. > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVUCpWpndKU&=&t=2s Thank you trying to suggest me a guide video which I have watched before but the same people who posted that also posted this one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eLBgmDblHs Also it can't be denied that Jungle is in a seriously compromised place right now that needs to be looked into and is swiftly becoming possibly the least popular role as a result.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=DangerousOreo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=govMEdoG,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-08-17T22:05:00.322+0000) > > Same with the rayquaza matchup, realistically groudon would get assfucked every time the 3 started fighting. Yeah. However we have seen that groudon has the power to mess with the Earth’s fault lines as well as summon volcanoes on the spot. And there is no indication that water touching groudon outside of the pokemon games should hurt him. In fact, if his body is as hot as one might assume, even if he fell into the ocean he would not get wet simply because that level of heat would form a thin superheated gas barrier around him. When you think on it, serious volcano eruptions can cause nuclear winters. And the heat of the earth comes from nuclear reactions occurring in the first place. So in theory, when you go into scientific thought and whatnot, Groudon could be the most powerful of the three. Not to mention magma is full of toxic heavy metals. So in practice groudon would be controlling nuclear waste+nuclear reactions, seriously toxic metals, and the plate tectonics of the Earth+the climate. So even though superficially it seems that rayquaza and kyogre have him beat, in reality he would be the most terrifying of the three. He can dry out kyogre or entrap it via created land. If not, he could open sea vents that unleash all sorts of toxins and try to poison kyogre. Would he be unaffected? Yes, in theory, he would be unaffected because he is fine in magma, which is usually fairly toxic anyway. And water in reality counters burning fire, not _heat_. Groudon is essentially a thermonuclesr pokemon. Kyogee would need more powers than just controlling the ocean to deal with him. As for rayquaza, rayquaza could in theory just escape the Earth. However if rayquaza stays in the atmosphere, groudon could essentially smoke him out as well as launching huge eruptions at him from the ground (if you look into pompei and even bigger volcanoes like yellowstone, you will find that they can pierce significantly high into the atmosphere). With complete control over Earth, it wouldn’t be beyond believe to think groudon could create a Earthly equivalent of a solar flare. An Earth flare if you will. It gets even wonkier when you consider that controlling the magma in the Earth means he also controls the magnetic poles of the Earth. With control over high heat metals (which are essentially huges masses of easily moveable electrons), groudon would also in theory have the most power over lightning on Earth. While Rayquaza and Kyogre would also be able to generate lightning due to water current and air currents respectively, it would not be anywhere near comparable to a being that controls magma itself. Volcanic eruptions that spew magma regularly draw lightning strikes. Which is all pretty crazy. I never thought it through until now and now that I think of it, I almost wonder why _groudon_ isn’t the head of the legendary trinity (I know, I know, it’s because rayquaza is the _coolest_).
> [{quoted}](name=Pierce The Veal,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=govMEdoG,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-08-18T07:00:50.782+0000) > > Yeah. However we have seen that groudon has the power to mess with the Earth’s fault lines as well as summon volcanoes on the spot. And there is no indication that water touching groudon outside of the pokemon games should hurt him. In fact, if his body is as hot as one might assume, even if he fell into the ocean he would not get wet simply because that level of heat would form a thin superheated gas barrier around him. > > When you think on it, serious volcano eruptions can cause nuclear winters. And the heat of the earth comes from nuclear reactions occurring in the first place. So in theory, when you go into scientific thought and whatnot, Groudon could be the most powerful of the three. Not to mention magma is full of toxic heavy metals. So in practice groudon would be controlling nuclear waste+nuclear reactions, seriously toxic metals, and the plate tectonics of the Earth+the climate. > > So even though superficially it seems that rayquaza and kyogre have him beat, in reality he would be the most terrifying of the three. He can dry out kyogre or entrap it via created land. If not, he could open sea vents that unleash all sorts of toxins and try to poison kyogre. Would he be unaffected? Yes, in theory, he would be unaffected because he is fine in magma, which is usually fairly toxic anyway. And water in reality counters burning fire, not _heat_. Groudon is essentially a thermonuclesr pokemon. Kyogee would need more powers than just controlling the ocean to deal with him. > > As for rayquaza, rayquaza could in theory just escape the Earth. However if rayquaza stays in the atmosphere, groudon could essentially smoke him out as well as launching huge eruptions at him from the ground (if you look into pompei and even bigger volcanoes like yellowstone, you will find that they can pierce significantly high into the atmosphere). With complete control over Earth, it wouldn’t be beyond believe to think groudon could create a Earthly equivalent of a solar flare. An Earth flare if you will. > > It gets even wonkier when you consider that controlling the magma in the Earth means he also controls the magnetic poles of the Earth. With control over high heat metals (which are essentially huges masses of easily moveable electrons), groudon would also in theory have the most power over lightning on Earth. While Rayquaza and Kyogre would also be able to generate lightning due to water current and air currents respectively, it would not be anywhere near comparable to a being that controls magma itself. Volcanic eruptions that spew magma regularly draw lightning strikes. > > Which is all pretty crazy. I never thought it through until now and now that I think of it, I almost wonder why _groudon_ isn’t the head of the legendary trinity (I know, I know, it’s because rayquaza is the _coolest_). Fair points but we also known in the lore that Kyogre and Groundon fought mostly to see who would shape the surface of the world and considering most of the world is covered in water it seems like types help plus Kyogre can fly it doesn't need to be in water.As for Rayquaza he literally has the power to control the other two so Mind over Matter and if enough people pray to him it can Mega Evolve to literally become stronger than God. Mewtwo can also Mega Evolve to become stronger than god because "SCIENCE BITCH!". Not to mention Kyogre controls all water so we might see some blood bending bull s#!t going on and Rayquaza is basically Dragon Jesus who can just tell the other two what to do so that's a thing. I think the stats show it well as while Groundon might be Physically better than the other two he loses in the Special categories so again it's kind of mind over matter. Also damn how hell did this spiral into a Pokemon discussion on the LOL boards.
Rioter Comments
: Nami whenever her ADC flames her
Damn Laughing Fish some of your memes lately have been pretty aggressive (Like it btw) but what the hell happened? I mean is LOL doing this to even the memey people now? Also stupid Groundon always trying to pick fights with Kyogre since Kyogre easily wins the type match up.
: Jungle...
Again I'm going to post a few suggestions given to help fix the Jungle's broken state and if you want the whole reasoning behind these changes then go check out Skill Capped Challenger as they are the ones who looked at the whole history of the jungle and gave these suggestions I'm summarizing. 1.Scuttle Crab.Push back it's spawn time to 3:30 instead of 3:15 so every gets to prepare for the ensuing cluster f#@k while also making it spawn fast enough to not mess with 2nd clear times.Also decrease it's value while slightly buffing the regular camps since it's a less reliable source of value compared to a normal camp. 2.Kill/Minion Exp for Junglers. So we all know how Junglers as of late aren't really farming and instead are going with more campy/hyper ganking styles of play like this is some season 1 bull s#!t.So instead make it so Junglers get less exp from minions which makes it better to farm and path efficiently instead of punishing it.This also opens up the laners to the option of clenching their a$$es less since you guys won't get ganked as much.Speaking of pathing this leads to number 3. 3.Jungle Camps aren't worth it.They spawn too slowly at 2 minutes and 30 seconds right now but so we don't get the same issues of Junglers just farming like seasons 4-6 when camps spawned at 1 minute and 40 seconds instead we should try to middle ground it at about 2 minutes.This way it punishes constant ganks and rewards efficient clearing. Naturally Riot will need to adjust the EXP gains to balance this out. 4.Bot turret plates. So basically since bot lane has 2 champions and lacks the Fortification buff on it's turret the plates on it should be worth slightly less than that of other turrets by having it scale back by 10 gold with each plate taken.This discourages camping bot a bit since it will be less worth it to rush down the turret. 5.Red Side is too stacked.We all know Red Side is the better half to clear since it gives you more gold and EXP so what should be attempted is to spread out the rewards you get from these camps to the Blue side so again rewarding pathing efficiency.
bbykiwi (NA)
: Kog’maw buff
Hmmm how about compromise between this and a suggestion from Exil. How about the enemies that take damage from Kog'maw's E become grounded and we look to buffing his W's Ap ratio so he can rush Nashor's Tooth while still being the magic damage machine gun he is.The E has the counter play of dodging it or using those abilities preemptively and the ratio buff gives him that extra boost to his main form of damage.
Ventira (NA)
: Here's a video to help improve your jungling skills then: Also, you can always ask your laners to stop pushing so you can gank. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVUCpWpndKU&t=2s
> [{quoted}](name=Ventira,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sEOTkOTA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-16T05:15:59.296+0000) > > Here's a video to help improve your jungling skills then: > > Also, you can always ask your laners to stop pushing so you can gank. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVUCpWpndKU&t=2s You know they recently also posted a video on why and how Riot broke the Jungle and how to fix it too. Though I do respect that you at least offered advice in the face of what you see as someone struggling. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eLBgmDblHs
: Some Jungle change suggestions
Btw their video also reminded me of something from a long time ago that I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't mind coming back.Basically since we've given them enough time can we say "F#@k you" to Plants and bring back Smite Bonuses from season 4-6? If you're an older Jungler you probably know what I'm talking about and if not then let me explain. So you see back in the previously mentioned seasons Smite instead of giving a flat heal instead gave you a different temporary bonuses depending on the camp you smited. Off the top of my head Gromp gave a Bramble Vest style passive,Blue gave mana and energy,Red gave you health,Razorbeaks gave one that revealed invisible near you,Wolves sent out an orb to go float in the enemy blue side at it hung around an enemy that got too close to it,and Krugs basically gave you Demolish. They got rid of these even though people really liked them so uh yeah F#@k Plants and bring back Smite Bonuses.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: 'Amount of times you hit 2+ enemies with your ultimate' {{champion:13}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:133}} ..... wat....
> [{quoted}](name=AlterMordred,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=i1UEYwyg,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-15T19:53:54.268+0000) > > 'Amount of times you hit 2+ enemies with your ultimate' > > {{champion:13}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:133}} ..... > > > wat.... But wait Quinn's ult is an aoe when Valor let's her go.But yeah as the common consensus goes f#@k Eternals.
Teémò (NA)
: Step:1 Buy Qss Step:2 Realize qss doesn't work on pyke's pull go stopwatch Step:3 Why waste money play {{champion:25}} Step spell shield pulls and hit him with your snare and watch him give his adc puppy eyes before he gets thanos snapped. For in lane {{champion:105}} There's nothing a pyke can do that a Fizz can't ignore. And there's nothing he can do when a fizz all in's him.
> [{quoted}](name=Teémò,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Wc2RmEkX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-15T12:49:40.186+0000) > > Step:1 Buy Qss > Step:2 Realize qss doesn't work on pyke's pull go stopwatch > Step:3 Why waste money play {{champion:25}} > Step spell shield pulls and hit him with your snare and watch him give his adc puppy eyes before he gets thanos snapped. > > For in lane {{champion:105}} There's nothing a pyke can do that a Fizz can't ignore. And there's nothing he can do when a fizz all in's him. I was thinking of Morgana with the counter engage and Fizz is also a good counter as well so good for pointing them out.Also fun fact about Qss is you can technically cleanse a knock up style cc but you need a dash or movement ability to do it.Basically from what I saw was when you get knocked up you cleanse with the sash but you can only then move with the dash/blink. So like say you play Poppy and Malphite ults you then while you're in the air you cleanse and then use E to move early.
: Some anti Pyke tips: Plays as Pyke {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=7thHeaven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Wc2RmEkX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-15T12:28:29.371+0000) > > Some anti Pyke tips: > Plays as Pyke {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} That does technically solve the issue of if you don't like playing against Pyke.Plus it would broaden your horizons a bit seeing the other side of the champion.
: Some anti Pyke tips
Alright sorry about that uhh nastiness and cynicism at the end since it's my LOL age showing.I'll take any questions if you people we're confused by any of the above.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Naalith (NA)
: Thank God Eternals are as pointless as they are.
How dare you good sir! Sure the God-Eternals might take a bit to get out but I'll be damned if anyone is gonna say they aren't powerful and don't demand some kind of response. I mean Oketra gives you 4/4 zombies tokens with vigilance,Bontu easily fits into any aristocrats deck,Rhonas buff the hell out your creatures when he comes out,and Kefnet is at least a big flyer who can get you cheaper copies of instance and sorceries.Not to mention if they are taken off the battlefield you can but put them back into your deck for later. Oh wait wrong Eternals.
: These aren't Eternals
This is "Craig". https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhK8H59bAQPfu7-XC5v7-9H3ZhkX8RYu4MxbyCF3F1-U2kFTvU This is "Craig" after he bringeth the hood. https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlP-INke6jcCGL5yHnONLR3IN65oZjUTkod7luNEae-m8Xxu-o This is Fblthp. He is not an Eternal but he is totally lost and a meme. Keep an eye on him. http://www.muddycolors.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/art-id-403035-Fblthp-the-lost-final-correction2.jpg
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Did {{champion:92}} Riven and {{champion:432}} Bard [transcend](https://youtu.be/fES-gmukobE?t=240)? {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}}
> [{quoted}](name=Wrathful Chicken,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=2ehAd7eP,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-10T07:19:48.379+0000) > > Did {{champion:92}} Riven and {{champion:432}} Bard [transcend](https://youtu.be/fES-gmukobE?t=240)? > {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}} I could as this question but I feel a better response would be as Riven would probably put it "Ohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoohohoho."
Phridolin (EUW)
: Oh damn really cute idea and drawn :3 But when I analyse the champions I can only recognise Zoe, Nida and Cait. The other two? Idk one looks like Leona? But with lightning?
> [{quoted}](name=Phridolin,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=2ehAd7eP,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-10T03:28:41.966+0000) > > Oh damn really cute idea and drawn :3 > > But when I analyse the champions I can only recognise Zoe, Nida and Cait. The other two? Idk one looks like Leona? But with lightning? It's Leona it's just she's a little sun and she's shooting heat waves at the dragon and the other is Jhin since they are hold Whisper and a Lotus Trap along with wearing his uhhh white and gold pancho....tunic thingy?
Rioter Comments
: Kayn and Rhaast should pull a We Are Venom
I'm somewhat surprised no champions in LOL have a King Solomon reference as a taunt to them yet. "Gods you two are so whiny.How about I rip the body in half and give you both a piece?Does that sound fair?" Something like that.
Cloud273 (NA)
: "Jax enters a defensive stance"
Isn't the old saying the best defense is a good offense. Maybe that's why I don't know and I'm pretty sure most of the people here won't either.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Manxxom (NA)
: I have no idea what you have been smoking.
> [{quoted}](name=Manxxom,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UtBRKVUw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-02T03:29:03.975+0000) > > I have no idea what you have been smoking. Just here's a link to what I'm talking about which hopefully clarifies stuff. https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Coliar
Rioter Comments
Nekorus (NA)
: mehhhh i'd rather date one of these champs {{champion:60}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:246}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:17}} and that should be it.
> [{quoted}](name=Nekorus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R2yB8iOE,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-08-02T01:20:11.982+0000) > > mehhhh i'd rather date one of these champs > {{champion:60}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:246}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:17}} and that should be it. I feel like at least half of these will end in your death. I mean the most obvious is Zyra since she's a f#@king plant monster that eats people that needs to be filled with petricite bullets and burned with star fire and Elise follows closely being a literal Black Widow so that alone should be a big enough hint to stay away not to mention she is totally the religious chick who is definitely into some real kinky s#@t once you do get her to that part but you'll probably have died via giant spider monster.I don't know about Qiyana or Sivir since they seem like the gold diggery/bitchy types like Sivir will probably do it for like the free stuff and seems like the type of girl you pay to date just to say you did but Qiyana just has issues to work out and I don't know her age so I don't want to go to jail since she seems like a teenager. I mean to just leave an impression on Nidalee or Teemo you'll probably have to do something along the lines of camping but mostly likely some hard core stuff like getting your own food and stuff.The Soraka one is gonna be weird since she can see the future and stuff so she'll probably warn you that you might die by the end of it and despite that you'll still have a wonderful time with this celestial goat woman until the end when you go in for a kiss and she winds up ramming her horn through your eye killing you. :( As for Neeko I feel like she'd just want to hang out with you and is up for just about anything but if you're a guy get ready to learn the true meaning of Greensleeves since your gaydar clearly ain't working but it will end with the two of you being able to find common ground and even friendship in that the person you truly like isn't able to like you back but also since you just had a good time.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=The Stripy Bag,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TuLpwoXv,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-31T22:58:34.150+0000) > > Okay so I see your point of view.Now the way I can see it going down with a War Cleric though is by working with your DM you can probably get some kind of story where your God in fact dies after a Divine Intervention gone wrong but your faith and willpower alone let's you keep your abilities plus I find the abilities the War Cleric gets fit better with Pantheon's theme than the Oathbreaker's plus while I don't like class descriptions to be one sided but Oathbreakers tend to be dicks. I mean at the end is Pantheon gonna be more of a shadowy blob monster or a super powerful martial warrior? I hear you, I just enjoy paladins. I think most Targon characters would be war clerics except for Zoe.
> [{quoted}](name=BigfootNamedYeti,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TuLpwoXv,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-31T23:44:16.161+0000) > > I hear you, I just enjoy paladins. I think most Targon characters would be war clerics except for Zoe. Hmmm well Leona could easily make a good Paladin of Devotion,Zoe would be a decent Warlock of The Archfey,Diana could be Bard College of Lore so she can get Moonbeam from Druid and from Paladin Branding SMITE!!! Amazing how there are like 15 Cleric Domains and yet Human FIghters are the most common things. Now go SMITE!!! some bitches.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=The Stripy Bag,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TuLpwoXv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-31T09:25:01.624+0000) > > I'm not gonna lie that I've been considering doing a build for him and the thing is it might be ironic but I actually like and think Cleric of the War Domain fits better considering the spells you get and it's a Cleric about going in and f#@king shit up. Maybe Paladin Oath of Vengeance or event a Warlock of the Celestial with Pact of the Blade. Possibly, but Oathbreaker Paladin is all about sheer force of will being more powerful than faith or godly intervention.
> [{quoted}](name=BigfootNamedYeti,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TuLpwoXv,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-31T12:41:34.647+0000) > > Possibly, but Oathbreaker Paladin is all about sheer force of will being more powerful than faith or godly intervention. Okay so I see your point of view.Now the way I can see it going down with a War Cleric though is by working with your DM you can probably get some kind of story where your God in fact dies after a Divine Intervention gone wrong but your faith and willpower alone let's you keep your abilities plus I find the abilities the War Cleric gets fit better with Pantheon's theme than the Oathbreaker's plus while I don't like class descriptions to be one sided but Oathbreakers tend to be dicks. I mean at the end is Pantheon gonna be more of a shadowy blob monster or a super powerful martial warrior?
: Pantheon is now an Oathbreaker Paladin
I'm not gonna lie that I've been considering doing a build for him and the thing is it might be ironic but I actually like and think Cleric of the War Domain fits better considering the spells you get and it's a Cleric about going in and f#@king shit up. Maybe Paladin Oath of Vengeance or event a Warlock of the Celestial with Pact of the Blade.
Rockman (NA)
: When you kill Aatrox in the lore
You missed the no part of the line and don't worry Riot balance team already took care of the resurrections.Good meme though.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Posui Gart,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ItEysMYN,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-07-29T16:02:19.620+0000) > > I loved the part when Aatrox killed Pantheon with a sword. > Like, ASol threw a star on other Pantheon body, and it just killed the body, not the aspect > And Aatrox killed the aspect itself and erased the constellation of War with a fucking sword. > > And then a normal human 1x1 Aatrox and won. > Atreus-Pantheon>Aatrox>Old Pantheon I really dont see Aspects as gods at all. just merely human beings that been beefed up with the sun disk. This god complex mindset got them in there situation of being sealed up. They are not greater than anyone. I dont feel sorry for them at all & glad Atreus put one them in there place. :P
> [{quoted}](name=LemurMonster,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ItEysMYN,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-07-30T02:29:20.718+0000) > > I really dont see Aspects as gods at all. just merely human beings that been beefed up with the sun disk. This god complex mindset got them in there situation of being sealed up. They are not greater than anyone. I dont feel sorry for them at all & glad Atreus put one them in there place. :P The Ascended are the ones that the Sun Disk empowered with many turning into Darkins but yeah Aspects are pretty much gods from another world/plane that pick mortals like Leona to serve as avatars of their will.They take the forms of celestial bodies and holy crap what if Aatrox killed Leona's aspect does this mean the Sun would go out because we all read that the Pantheon constellation blinked out of existence.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Stripy Bag,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=UmHJAlQH,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-30T01:46:51.631+0000) > > The aspect of Twilight is an a$$hole because they kind of double crossed that one ascended who wanted to be mortal again and actually helped them.Also didn't Zoe kind of nuke a village and was like "Oh well I hope they make use of that World Rune I just uncovered." Oh and the aspect of the moon ins't a d!ck for letting all their followers die.Also do you know how many people have died trying to climb up this mountain of their's only and sometimes they won't even answer. Also the Pantheon Aurelion blew up was a woman that time so that's a thing. I mean't they would not turn on their hosts which is probably the lowest of the low thing.
> [{quoted}](name=Crimson Zeppelin,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=UmHJAlQH,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-30T01:53:46.262+0000) > > I mean't they would not turn on their hosts which is probably the lowest of the low thing. Forgot about the Aspect of Justice who kind of possessed Kayle and Morgana's mom to the point her husband was terrified of her and didn't recognize her anymore.Oh and on the aspect of the Sun good job either telling your followers to murder all the Lunari/doing nothing to stop them you golden imp looking mother f#@k. Not to mention I think Leona's short story might have her in some conflict with her aspect as I think he wanted her to scorch the entire battlefield.
: The crucial thing is, the aspects of Sunlight, Moonlight, protector, twilight aren't _assholes_ like the aspect of war. The last time he appeared in the lore was when A-sol blasted him into oblivion with a newly formed planet core because of the sheer assholeness of the aspect of war. I'm glad he is literally gone and he deserved it.
> [{quoted}](name=Crimson Zeppelin,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=UmHJAlQH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-30T01:20:59.356+0000) > > The crucial thing is, the aspects of Sunlight, Moonlight, protector, twilight aren't _assholes_ like the aspect of war. > > The last time he appeared in the lore was when A-sol blasted him into oblivion with a newly formed planet core because of the sheer assholeness of the aspect of war. I'm glad he is literally gone and he deserved it. The aspect of Twilight is an a$$hole because they kind of double crossed that one ascended who wanted to be mortal again and actually helped them.Also didn't Zoe kind of nuke a village and was like "Oh well I hope they make use of that World Rune I just uncovered." Oh and the aspect of the moon ins't a d!ck for letting all their followers die.Also do you know how many people have died trying to climb up this mountain of their's only and sometimes they won't even answer. Also the Pantheon Aurelion blew up was a woman that time so that's a thing.
Show more

The Stripy Bag

Level 203 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion