Kosm1K (NA)
: Can I stop being matched vs 5 mans as a solo player?
am I missing something? why play flex if you're not going for a 5 man? Isn't that the purpose of flex?
: > [{quoted}](name=The Trent,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NvimQ909,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T21:11:02.507+0000) > > 40+ grams of sugar which is already twice the amount of sugar recommended to have daily... a single apple has 40 grams of sugar, so that can't really be true
> [{quoted}](name=ihateyouallmuted,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NvimQ909,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-23T03:26:01.484+0000) > > a single apple has 40 grams of sugar, so that can't really be true really depends on what apple... sorry for the long link but the average apple is half of that https://www.google.com/search?q=how+many+grams+of+sugar+are+in+an+apple&rlz=1C1MKDC_enUS772US772&oq=how+many+grams+of+sugar+are+in+an+apple&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.4999j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
: Yuumi is obscenely unfun to play against
I love playing against yuumi because her disadvantage state is horrible and I'm an agro support that loves getting ahead early. You're not in the minority at all. Plenty of pros hate her and have been verbal about it.
: There should be a requirement to play a few Normals if you've been gone a long time
Whenever I take a break from league I honestly play incredible my first game because I'm free of tilt and league is like a second language to me now... like I've played this game my entire life it all jsut comes back to me instantly.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Trent,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NvimQ909,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T21:43:24.397+0000) > > It's really not that simple as "fake" sugar and "real" sugar, but still go you for making healthy life choices. "Fake" sugar would be good for you if "fake" sugar wasn't only found in extremely high concentration and with things that have no nuetritional value other than sugar (which you're going to be getting too much of anyways so still pretty much no healthy value). Eating 3 big apples is still as bad for you as drinking one can of soda (sugar wise), but at least you're actually getting other nuetrients from the apple, meanwhile soda is literally just the sugar. I only know this stuff because there were like tons of ads targeted at children for my generation to stop eating so much sugar in general, no matter what kind. My high school also went over it a ton in biology class when we started learning about ATP and energy breakdowns. The only real diference I believe is that HFCS (high fructose sugars) are harder to break down resulting in more fat. That being said, being extremely skinny is just as unhealthy or deadlier than being obese, so it's not like the fat part is the deadly thing here, it's how concentrated the sugar usually is, by itself with literally no nuetritional value. I've heard High fructose corn syrup is Highly addictive
> [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NvimQ909,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T22:02:22.318+0000) > > I've heard High fructose corn syrup is Highly addictive That's because sugar makes you want more sugar. The only reason why you aren't super hungry for another apple after eating an apple is because it's high in fiber. That being said, eventually you will REALLY start to like apples (or your fruit of choice), but you just won't be able to stuff your face with them the same way you can with candy. Not only does brain and stomach functions go into making you want to eat more sugar after having sugar, there's also gut bacteria in your stomach that can influence how you eat by a lot. The more you eat sugar, the more those kinds of bacteria prosper in you and influence you to have more sugar. This is a good video on it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzPD009qTN4
: > [{quoted}](name=The Trent,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NvimQ909,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T21:11:02.507+0000) > > probably because most sodas contain 40+ grams of sugar which is already twice the amount of sugar reccomended to have daily. Sodas contain that fake sugar. I am trying to cut that and caffeine out actually. Sugar is good for you in moderation. (real sugar that is)
> [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NvimQ909,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T21:12:09.074+0000) > > Sodas contain that fake sugar. I am trying to cut that and caffeine out actually. Sugar is good for you in moderation. (real sugar that is) It's really not that simple as "fake" sugar and "real" sugar, but still go you for making healthy life choices. "Fake" sugar would be good for you if "fake" sugar wasn't only found in extremely high concentration and with things that have no nuetritional value other than sugar (which you're going to be getting too much of anyways so still pretty much no healthy value). Eating 3 big apples is still as bad for you as drinking one can of soda (sugar wise), but at least you're actually getting other nuetrients from the apple, meanwhile soda is literally just the sugar. I only know this stuff because there were like tons of ads targeted at children for my generation to stop eating so much sugar in general, no matter what kind. My high school also went over it a ton in biology class when we started learning about ATP and energy breakdowns. The only real diference I believe is that HFCS (high fructose sugars) are harder to break down resulting in more fat. That being said, being extremely skinny is just as unhealthy or deadlier than being obese, so it's not like the fat part is the deadly thing here, it's how concentrated the sugar usually is, by itself with literally no nuetritional value.
Julevi (EUW)
: Any particular reason for cutting out soda?
> [{quoted}](name=Julevi,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NvimQ909,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-22T20:29:59.941+0000) > > Any particular reason for cutting out soda? probably because most sodas contain 40+ grams of sugar which is already twice the amount of sugar recommended to have daily... and that's for a small can.
: HOT TAKE that EVERYONE will agree with
ok but we gonna talk about how he has the rarest skin in the game, black alistar?
: Ryze feels a lot more brainless to play
That was LITERALLY his problem. He had too many options and that made him too good in pro play and in high elo.
: Kai'Sa Favoritism much?
A popular champion... getting skins??? In what world would anyone make skins for a popular champion??? Especially a popular champion that people really like to play and want more skins for??? IN WHAT WORLD I ASK? Clearly this is some sort of hell.
: Rhaast deserves lore
When have they given this excuse: "Don't give us the excuse of Rhaast not being a champion." for literally ANYTHING? They give lore for people who aren't champions all the time. Not only that, but RHAAST IS A CHAMPION. Literally the whole point of Kayn is that he's two different timelines in one champion. One where Kayn wins and one where Rhaast wins. Your name literally changes to Rhaast when you go red form, he is very much a champion. You're really trying to bait people into getting angry over Rhaast lore when he at least has lore. There is still a Darkin we haven't even heard about... and you're over here worrying about a Darkin that at least has lore? Why the hell wouldn't they give Rhaast lore eventually? Like what is up with your mindset? He's literally part of one of the most interesting stories riot has with Zed and Ionia. League's lore is finally starting to move forward, he'll probably be getting stories with Kayn and his attempts at manipulating Kayn. Stop searching for a problem where there isn't one. Rhaast isn't of concern lore wise. It's clear you're not even a big fan of the lore just by how obnoxious you sound to anyone who does.
: So if ezreal keeps abusing items, why do people keep wanting the items nerfed instead of ezreal
The fact that you think only ezreal abuses these items is beyond me.
: Nightblue3 got what he deserved
He's been streaming TFT... he should get his PBE account taken away too considering you need honor level 3 to have one. That'll hurt because a lot of people want to watch TFT.
: got my friend permabannede - he blocked me on every media - did I do the right thing?
If you ever have to report your friend in a game then that sounds like a bad friend lmao. Get a new one that isn't toxic. You start acting like your friends whether you want to or not. You can surround yourself with people that get PERMABANNED IN A VIDEO GAME or you can surround yourself that are honor level 5 in that video game. I think you did the right thing. That dude needed a wake up call if he was on the verge of getting permabanned.
grayagain (OCE)
: I.Guess.That.Is.The.Same.Fanbase.That.Plays.Hearthstone.Then?
> [{quoted}](name=grayagain,realm=OCE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=02kgLwOb,comment-id=00080001,timestamp=2019-06-20T03:17:18.734+0000) > > I.Guess.That.Is.The.Same.Fanbase.That.Plays.Hearthstone.Then? Hearthwhat?
: So Riot can make a Dota Chess clone in less than half a year, but at the same time they...
I downvoted this echo chamber thread with a switch pro controller and I just wanted to let y'all know that.
: Please nerf Tahm Kench and Riven for the love of god
well I mean Tahm counters riven pretty hard because he can basically 1v1 anyone at any % (literally have been 100-0'd by a 10% hp tahm in the duration of q auto auto w q auto). So pick tahm and counter riven and then bam. You don't have to deal with Tahm or Riven because you're playing Tahm who counters Riven.
: Format your post bro. Nobody wants to read a giant block.
> [{quoted}](name=mrmeddyman,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=mmekLwkx,comment-id=000b000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T19:25:21.092+0000) > > Format your post bro. Nobody wants to read a giant block. Yikes you're gross.
: Creep. Rounds. Should. Award. The. Same. Number. Of. items. To. Every. Player. Who. Passes.
The whole point of autochess games and what makes them fun is that they aren't completely fair and you have chances to get extremely lucky. It isn't completely balanced. That being said, you can still land top 4 almost every time if you're a good player unless you're up against people just as good as you (and I mean exact same skill level in every way). You have chances to counter play people who are really farm ahead in your build. You have the counterplay of being able to loss streak and then going for a super good late game team. You have the ability to out macro and out position your enemy. You have the ability to know which items are better (if you happen to get any) on which character. You have plenty of opportunities to beat someone who has good RNG if you're truly better than them. But yes, if you two are the exact same skill level in every catagory, and you're not better at them in ANYTHING, it's complete rng, which again, is something a lot of the AutoChess fanbase likes... and this game was made for that fanbase.
: NB3 and Nubrac both deserve to be ban, LOL
I don't think he's trolling personally, I think he just really likes that kind of playstyle. He essentially gets to sit in mid and feel no stress or lane pressure all game because he's 2v1ing. Imo, he should just play bard/ thresh and learn how to roam. You can sit mid with those champions too, you just can gank with them. The entire point of his strat is to get a few early kills and win from that. It's not that troll. I think trolling has to have an intention to troll. He doesn't have that intention. It's offmeta the same way the yi jungle with lulu/taric top strat was. That being said, I think it should ONLY be done with a duo partner because otherwise you will tilt most of your teams and you will have a major disadvantage.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Trent,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=mmekLwkx,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-06-18T16:44:29.412+0000) > > Why are the aspects and celestials not on this list? They created runeterra and they could easily take it out. Do I think they would? No, but they are one of the biggest threats. Just look at how terrifying Kayle is, a half aspect that isn't even really under the guidance that the other aspects are. Kayle probably doesn't even know the full length of her powers. Because they're benevolent creatures. I don't believe this was intended as 'which high tier faction is the strongest' but moreso which one is most likely going to destroy the world.
> [{quoted}](name=Toþykachu,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=mmekLwkx,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-06-18T17:28:44.615+0000) > > Because they're benevolent creatures. I don't believe this was intended as 'which high tier faction is the strongest' but moreso which one is most likely going to destroy the world. please google the definition of threat... you don't have to be evil to be a threat... you don't have to show a hint of actually doing harm to be a threat. The US (and every country) always considers other countries a threat even though they don't show signs of harming us, that's one of the reasons why we have a military. I think you would consider a bear in your camp a threat, even though that bear has no evil intentions and the most common type of bear leaving humans alone as long as they don't run away. I think you would consider ants a threat to your home even though they have no evil intention and will probably infest someone else's home. I think you would consider god like creatures a threat if they've been secretly trying to control every single action that goes on in your planet (but they failed) to make everyone on the planet a soldier to fight against the void whether their intentions are good or bad. I think you would consider a man who randomly pops out of nowhere and takes your precious strong artifacts (bard) a threat whether their intentions are good or bad. The celestials are a threat to runeterra because they have massive power and could destroy runeterra with that power whether they want to or not. It's not about whether or not they're going to do it, it's about the THREAT. Threat is a word used to describe something that CAN cause harm, not something that WILL cause harm.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Trent,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=mmekLwkx,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-06-18T16:44:29.412+0000) > > Why are the aspects and celestials not on this list? They created runeterra and they could easily take it out. Do I think they would? No, but they are one of the biggest threats. Just look at how terrifying Kayle is, a half aspect that isn't even really under the guidance that the other aspects are. Kayle probably doesn't even know the full length of her powers. To be a threat you would actually have to have motivation to destroy the world not just the power to do so. Hence the word threat **"an expression of an INTENTION to injure another" ** Ryze isn't a threat to Runeterra because his mission is to save it from itself. Most of the Aspects and Celestials are not outwardly malevolent, but have a more confined goal even if they are capable of doing harm. Even Kayle thinks she's doing the right thing by enforcing justice and that won't extend to burning the whole world anytime soon. Morde, The Darkin, Aurelion Sol and the Void are really the only options here. They are all willing and able to cause harm on a massive scale.
> [{quoted}](name=mrmeddyman,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=mmekLwkx,comment-id=000b0001,timestamp=2019-06-18T23:22:51.538+0000) > > To be a threat you would actually have to have motivation to destroy the world not just the power to do so. Hence the word threat **"an expression of an INTENTION to injure another" > ** > > Ryze isn't a threat to Runeterra because his mission is to save it from itself. Most of the Aspects and Celestials are not outwardly malevolent, but have a more confined goal even if they are capable of doing harm. Even Kayle thinks she's doing the right thing by enforcing justice and that won't extend to burning the whole world anytime soon. > > Morde, The Darkin, Aurelion Sol and the Void are really the only options here. They are all willing and able to cause harm on a massive scale. You can be a threat without actually intending to hurt someone... for example other countries are still a threat to the united states whether they intend to hurt us or not and they're treated as one, that's why we have a military. You can be a threat without actually having any motive to do harm to anyone... that's what a threat is, something that COULD do harm, not something that is always activley doing harm. Maybe look up the definition of threat before you try to tell me what it is... "a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done."A person or thing that can cause damage or danger," "The possibility of trouble, danger, or ruin." Ryze is a threat to runeterra because if he was to be manipulated by any of the various evil manipulators on runeterra, he could be used for major destruction. I don't understand why you think Aurelion Sol is an option for a threat if you think the Celestials aren't. Aurelion Sol would just leave runeterra if he was free. You think he would try to destroy billions of innocent lives? You think he would challenge the celestials, the same people who chained him there to the first place with ease? Not to mention you're like one of the many people who think Aurelion is actually that strong despite rioters and his lore if you actually read it showing that he's strong, but not as strong as y'all think he is. If you think Aurelion, someone who would probably only ever intend to hurt the Targonians, not the runeterra itself, is a threat, I think we can count the celestials as a threat. He understands runeterra didn't chain him, it was the Targonians who got the power from the celestials (which aurelion already doesn't like ex: his quotes towards all the Pantheons). So if you're going to call Aurelion a threat, I get to call Kayle and the celestials a threat. Especially since if Aurelion is a threat by your (whacky) definition, guess who made him into a threat... the celestials by chaining him there and making him angry. The celestials would be the root cause and therefore the root threat by your (whack) definition. A drug addict's friend could be the threat by being the enabler even though the drug addict is the one inflicting the harm themselves for example. That being said your definition is really bad and wrong, I was just saying even with your bad and wrong defintion my statement would be true.
: {{champion:13}}
> [{quoted}](name=Support Position,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=mmekLwkx,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-06-18T15:43:30.644+0000) > > {{champion:13}} Now this is a man who actually knows the lore and doesn't just say things like "AURELION BECAUSE HE'S THE SIZE OF THE UNIVERSE!!!"
: Who is the biggest threat to Runeterra?
Why are the aspects and celestials not on this list? They created runeterra and they could easily take it out. Do I think they would? No, but they are one of the biggest threats. Just look at how terrifying Kayle is, a half aspect that isn't even really under the guidance that the other aspects are. Kayle probably doesn't even know the full length of her powers.
Jaspers (EUW)
: {{champion:136}} Runeterra's existance relies on the fact that Sol is still somewhat under Targonian control. All those other problems are just a threat to life on Runeterra, they are not a threat to Runeterra.
> [{quoted}](name=Jaspers,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=mmekLwkx,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-18T09:39:31.927+0000) > > {{champion:136}} > > Runeterra's existance relies on the fact that Sol is still somewhat under Targonian control. All those other problems are just a threat to life on Runeterra, they are not a threat to Runeterra. This is a huge myth. Aurelion isn't a huge gigantic galaxy sized dragon. He's much smaller than runeterra itself (someone tried to scale his real size from his splashart and he's a little bit smaller than the summoners rift, so yeah, extremely small). Aurelion cannot instantly create gigantic stars that could one shot the planet, he forges the over countless years, which is why they're so important to him and why he can't leave runeterra. He's been there since the universe was started, he's had plenty of time to make a lot of gigantic stars, but the ones he uses to fight are pretty small. Aurelion isn't even the scariest thing in space, not even close to it. It's hinted at that there are void rifts in space and also aurelion says himself that there are things much scarier than him and to pray they don't find runeterra. Aurelion is nothing but a dog, literally, Zoe's big dog. Zoe is popularly theorized as the one who gave the targonians the magic to keep him chained up to them as Zoe is pretty strong (although she's an aspect, she doesn't live on runeterra anymore). The Aspects are already 1000x stronger than Aurelion. The aspect of war, Pantheon, is literally thousands different people all over the universe, that's why Aurelion hates him so much. Aurelion is already greatly annoyed by one single person on Runeterra, Pantheon and I don't think you would call Pantheon the strongest person on runeterra right? Did you watch the cinematic where Yasuo literally conjures up a tornado way bigger than the size of Aurelion's stars used in his splash art? You're overestimating the power of Aurelion by a lot here. I don't blame you though, there are plenty of people who say dumb things like, "Aurelion is so op he's the size of a galaxy!!!" Despite him not being that strong or big. He's strong, very strong, but if you want a person who for sure could beat Aurelion, just look at Ryze. He has the power and knowledge of the world runes. The world runes created runeterra, the world runes destroyed runeterra, they could one shot Aurelion and Ryze is one of the only people who knows how to use them. Galio, who is roughly I'd say half the size (or maybe 75% of the size) of Aurelion is made out of magic absorbing rock. Aurelion's stars are... well magic. Aurelion's stars would literally go into galio and galio would just punch aurelion. Not to mention, although a lot of people of demacia don't know this, the rocks and metals they use to create anti magic armor and structures actually absorbs the magic and saves it for later use (one of the reasons why Demacia's soldiers are so strong is because of this and this is how Sylas broke out of jail. Lux gave him a book on the material that was in a forbidden area and Sylas learned how to use magic through the magic absorbing material), so Galio could then throw the power of those stars back at Aurelion. Illoai is a follower (and the one chosen by) a omnipotent god. Literally omnipotent. He's like a law of physics, everywhere at once. She gets to borrow powers from that god, that god who enforces things to just happen. She could probably just summon a gigantic tentacle and slap Aurelion (that being said this is just theory crafting because not much is actually shown for how strong Illoai is). So yeah, Aurelion isn't really a threat. I'd say the biggest threats are the void, the aspects if they decide to get rid of runeterra for some reason and anyone who gets all the world runes.
: X champion doesn't belong in Y lane
just tell ur jungler to play sej like it ain't hard.
Dumy mid (NA)
: Velkoz Skin
it's weird too because velkoz is one of the more popular mage champs. I see him often even if he's not completely meta. The other champs make sense because they have reworks coming up and vgu's coming up. Why give them a skin if they're going to be drastically changed... then they just have to spend time on drastically changing the new skin too. I'm pretty sure velkoz isn't getting a vgu or rework any time soon tho.
: This makes me very uncomfortable Riot...
This grosses me out. It feels like Nightblue has some sort of power over the rioter and so the rioter is forced to be super nice to him.
: The system does not encourage you to reconnect to a match
I remember back when I had horrible wifi I would dc a bunch but always come back and win because I was skilled, but just with horrible wifi. Every time I contacted riot support about it they just told me the same thing about like trying to get a better internet and ignored my whole but I carried the game situation. My account deserved a ban because there were plenty of games that I just couldn't recconect to so I made my team 4v5... but there were a ton of games where I deserved that win and not a leaver punishment.
Fasmodey (EUW)
: Dude, most of things you say are either retconned or your headcanons. Aurelion Sol is a celestial being from celestial realm. Bard's uncomplete bio is no more canon. Soraka is a wanderer, a celestial being sacrificed her power to manifest in material realm. There are no multiple aspects and Targon is no more a galactic empire. These are retconned. Scathlocke knows what he is talking about. He is Lead Editor lul, one of few narrative members that know entire lore. If he is saying something contradicting with current lore, that would be because he knows something we don't know. A new lore in background, out of our reach, retconning current lore.
> [{quoted}](name=Fasmodey,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=JMeN6J37,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-11T14:48:24.087+0000) > > Dude, most of things you say are either retconned or your headcanons. Aurelion Sol is a celestial being from celestial realm. Bard's uncomplete bio is no more canon. Soraka is a wanderer, a celestial being sacrificed her power to manifest in material realm. There are no multiple aspects and Targon is no more a galactic empire. These are retconned. > > Scathlocke knows what he is talking about. He is Lead Editor lul, one of few narrative members that know entire lore. If he is saying something contradicting with current lore, that would be because he knows something we don't know. A new lore in background, out of our reach, retconning current lore. Excuse me? LOL? I think anyone reading what you just said knows you know NOTHING about the lore. ZOES TITLE IN GAME IS LITERALLY ASPECT OF THE TWILIGHT. IT IS IN HER NAME. IT IS STILL IN HER LORE WHICH IS PART OF THE NEW LORE UNIVERSE. Leo AND Diana ALREADY HAVE UPDATED LORES WHERE THEY ARE ASPECTS. Aurelion IS NOT A CELESTIAL BEING???? HE ISN'T FROM THE CELESTIAL PLANE??? EXCUSE ME????omg... like I'm blocking u. I've never met someone so... incompetent
: [OFF TOPIC] Sony announced the Gaymer system is going on the open market next year...
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NYkbE742,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-10T12:54:10.668+0000) > > Please stop. Please fucking stop. Please absolutely fucking stop. The LGBTQ+ community does not want this. Just fucking stop. Like really? Fucking really? Ok I'm sorry but who voted you to talk for the entire LGBTQ+ community? It's a cute PS4 that someone could buy regardless of sexual orientation. I wish they marketed like that. I could easily just see someone buying this for their daughter (or son. Only putting this in here because I know someone would get mad if I didn't) just because it has a heart and a rainbow on it. They didn't have to make it about being gay. It's really not that big of an issue though. Besides, I'd rather have big companies on the LGBTQ side making annoying targeted ads than have them against us and funding anti LGBTQ orginization. We have people getting murdered and tortured for being LGBTQ... why not try to put your anger towards something more productive than hating on a PS4 design?
: Only Void is NOT magic. Void is the absent of everything but you are right, the Void also uses to transform things. This how the Void creates Voidborn/Void Constructs, by transforming Runeterra material into something complete new. > The shell that had been Olar Stonefist cracked open with a wet tear, and a pale thing spilled forth in a tumble of hissing ichor and segmented limbs. > > It righted itself unsteadily, clawing at the ice with talons the length of daggers. A slashing tail unfurled behind it, and it lifted its head, all bony tusks and jutting spines, revealing a burning, purple-tinged light at its heart. Sections of its spongy, flexible exoskeleton closed protectively around that heart and began to harden. > > It was a sickly white colour, devoid of hue, but its hide quickly darkened, as if in reaction to the air. The creature’s eyes tore open to look upon the icy world into which it had been born—twelve pinpricks of hot, purple light, gathered in three clusters. > > It lifted its head high, and a keening birth-scream ripped from its throat. (The Eye into the Abyss) Iceborns are NOT the creation of the Void. They gave Lissandra her immortality, but not her ice related power. Elementalborn exist plenty in Freljord, see Stormborn and Hearthborn. These Elementalborn seem to be more related with the demigods of their region (Anivia -> Iceborn, Ornn -> Hearthborn, Volibear -> Stormborn). > As the new Warmother of the Winter’s Claw, Sejuani began attacking and absorbing nearby tribes, consolidating her power and gathering a veritable horde of followers. Her defiance of the Frostguard also attracted outcast shamans, spirit walkers, Iceborn and Stormborn, and unrepentant worshippers of all the old gods from across the Freljord. (Sejuani Bio) While we do not have any examples of elementalborn outside from Freljord in the canon yet, WAAARGHbobo confirmed these exist in other region as well (for example Iceborn can be found in high mountains of Ionia as well). > The guy was either talking about specifically kog maw, kha' zix and champs like that, or like I said, his job title is to manage the lore, not to create it, he could have no idea what he's talking about. Annie is using spirit magic. First, Scathelocke also write the lore as well, more important he even wrote a void related piece (Whom Does The Desert Know?) and second, Scathe literally is the main editor from League. He knows the lore goddamit well and more important knows the worldbuilding more than just decent. And yes, they are probably some Narrative Writer which have more direct overview about their region (see WAAARGHbobo with Freljord) but Scathelocke and Biolumence are probably the one with the best overall overview. Saying he doesn't that he is talking about is a gooddamit insult, quite frankly.
> [{quoted}](name=Lady Faceless,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=JMeN6J37,comment-id=0003000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-10T10:47:39.596+0000) > > Only Void is NOT magic. > Void is the absent of everything but you are right, the Void also uses to transform things. > This how the Void creates Voidborn/Void Constructs, by transforming Runeterra material into something complete new. > > (The Eye into the Abyss) > > Iceborns are NOT the creation of the Void. They gave Lissandra her immortality, but not her ice related power. > Elementalborn exist plenty in Freljord, see Stormborn and Hearthborn. These Elementalborn seem to be more related with the demigods of their region (Anivia -> Iceborn, Ornn -> Hearthborn, Volibear -> Stormborn). > > (Sejuani Bio) > > While we do not have any examples of elementalborn outside from Freljord in the canon yet, WAAARGHbobo confirmed these exist in other region as well (for example Iceborn can be found in high mountains of Ionia as well). > > First, Scathelocke also write the lore as well, more important he even wrote a void related piece (Whom Does The Desert Know?) and second, Scathe literally is the main editor from League. He knows the lore goddamit well and more important knows the worldbuilding more than just decent. > And yes, they are probably some Narrative Writer which have more direct overview about their region (see WAAARGHbobo with Freljord) but Scathelocke and Biolumence are probably the one with the best overall overview. > Saying he doesn't that he is talking about is a gooddamit insult, quite frankly. I'm glad it came off as an insult, that was the point. Void creatures aren't magic, but the void still uses magic so saying some void creatures aren't magical sounds as wrong as saying humans aren't magical because they use magic and aren't literally magic. I still stand on my point that all magic is a form of spirit magic and what type of magic you can use is based off of your spirit. Elementalism is still just magic based off of your spirit. The Watchers (void guys) did give lissandra and a ton of her followers their magic. It literally says it in their lore. "The Iceborn were given great gifts, magic and immortality in return for their eternal loyalty."Eternal loyalty to the watchers which lissandra then froze with the powers they gave her. I don't know who you're trying to trick here... I know my lore. I wasn't implying the void creatures themselves were magic, I was implying they use magic the same way humans, yordles, literal spirits and elementals do. That'd be like implying humans are magic just because they can use it. I literally said all magic was spiritual magic, so I was against pure void magic already in the first place. I don't think kog is magical, I think all of his power is just through his weird biology. I do think he has the ability to use magic or have someone use magic on him to grant him magic. I do think the watchers are magical, because they literally have the power to give people magic... you know, something you do with magic. That's not to say the watchers are made of magic themselves. Almost everything in league that is magic is given a spirit (they even gave the nexus some bs spirit type lore the explain why certain abilities didn't work on it like bard R. Idk if it's cannon because idk if there is a literal nexus in runeterra). Orianna who is purely a robot now, a magical robot, was given a spirit and now tries her hardest to gain emotions and act like a real human. Forests, yes forests as a whole are given conciousness and spirits and look over everything in their forest despite having no body. Jaina is a great example of this because she's basically just a spirit that was born out of nothing to look over people who sailed the sea. Where ever there's magic, there is some sort of spirit attached to it, you can't really find anything that doesn't follow this rule. The closet thing you have are the runes, but the runes probably just don't have a spirit because they were imbued with power by someone with a spirit. So yeah, my point still stands, everything is spirit magic, including elemental magic and all types of magic. Of course Void itself isn't magic. Anyone who tried to argue against that would be a fool.
Kai Guy (NA)
: May you Rest in peace GGHF.
GLHF was always extremely annoying anyways. Imo, starting any sort of conversation in chat is already toxic in itself in this community despite positive intent. Even if you wanted to be nice, I think to all of us who have played league a lot, we know that any sort of thing in chat can tilt anyone. It's just not worth it to even speak. So I'm happy GLHF died. I prefer it when no one speaks at all the entire game unless they're calling out roams. Those are typically the best games. Even good jobs and nice ganks are bad to say in this community. You say nice gank and then someone is going to complain about how ganking them would've been better. You say good job and then the person (this is a personal one for me but obviously could go wrong in even more ways) feels like they have to keep preforming that well all game or else you'll get toxic and now that person you said good job to is stressed. It's just not worth it to chat unless you're with friends in norms. Even then voice chat is better. There was a post a while back about how shutting up is always better than speaking in LoL, it was something rioters suggested a lot of people read. I prefer someone saying GGEZ. At least then I know who to mute (if I haven't already done /mute all) right away. The people who say GLHF are the silent and deady toxic people.. and yeah sometimes they could be actual nice people who mean it... but this is league... that's like 1% of the playerbase... and most of that playerbase are casuals and that's why they're so chill and nice. I'm not iron. I play with people who spam the game and get tilted. I'm hoping a 1% player is in my top 10% (actually I just looked it up... top 6%... hehe humble brag) of players game. Like it just ain't happening.
: How Qiyana's Lore (sort of) Saved Her Design And Steps in Perfecting It
People just want to hate on good looking female champs. Kai'sa's lore wasn't even that bad, but she didn't look or sound crazy despite the lore explaining everything so rawr we hate it!!! She could've been more!!! Why wasn't the champion I invisioned put into League??!!! Some people really gotta learn how to write a fanfic if they don't like the real lore. It isn't your story, it's riot's. Make your own god damn story. No one is stopping you.
YaraUwU (NA)
: Just a quick thought for anyone that thinks Qiyana is the dullest champion to date. Kai'sa exists.
u ever thought that maybe being merged with a super void parasite allows her to heal wounds and that's why she's unscathed? Idk, there just seems to be a lot of justification for Kai'sa. Her lore is fine, people just don't like her because she's attractive and not crazy looking. Besides, there probably was a point in kai'sa's life where she could've been semi insane. She grew up in the void, it wasn't like she was put there after living a completely peacful life on runeterra for 20 years. Her lore makes perfect sense to me, but I know I'll get hate and downvotes for having a different opinion and liking something the boards echo chamber hates.
AR URF (NA)
: Pyke should not be able to execute through shields.
You ever thought about using the shield to block the damage before he gets to the execute threshold? He doesn't do much damage after his initial burst, he'd be pretty easy to deal with if you just did that. Besides shields are way more hated than executes for a reason, they can feel opressive.. In fact, most people are in favor of executes so 1 hp walk aways don't happen. Every true execute goes through shields, not just pyke's. Also why tf would u take summon aery on thresh over aftershock ever.
Fasmodey (EUW)
: Celestials are not spiritual. What makes you think that?
> [{quoted}](name=Fasmodey,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=JMeN6J37,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-06-10T04:21:45.726+0000) > > Celestials are not spiritual. What makes you think that? Maybe you're confusing a celestial with something like Soraka or Aurelion. Aurelion isn't a celestial like the celestials (sounds confusing but it's not), he's a celestial dragon from outer space, an alien. The celestials how their own plane of existence meanwhile Aurelion is literally just from space, he's a celestial in the sense that he's from space. The other celestials are called celestials because they used to create star signs to give messages to the people living on runeterra, they don't live in space, they just control a lot of what's in space from their own plane of existence. Most celestials don't actually leave their plane, they just use their powers to influence things over time. Bard and Soraka are rarities. Bard takes on his spiritual form to take a more direct approach at controlling things, but it's theorized that he has to rest inbetween doing it or is very limited as he doesn't suffer like soraka. Soraka gave up her celestial status and powers to become a mortal, that's why she hurts herself every time she uses her powers. She merged her own spirit with a physical body (that she made herself). Aurelion and soraka (any more) are not celestials, they're not purely spirits like the others. Aurelion was literally chained to runeterra by a celestial afterall, most of them are wayyy more powerful than him in what they can do. Aurelion is considered extremely powerful by people who don't actually know the lore. They don't realize he's been there since the start of the universe and his stars take thousands of years to form, he's strong, but not close to the celestials. They are spiritual, completely spiritual. Why do you think celestials have people they imbue their spirtual powers with? They can't take a true, powerful permanent physical form without a cost (Soraka) because they're just spirits in the end, they don't have a real physcial form. Even soraka isn't that strong anyways outside of the celestial plane, their powers come from the celestial plane the same way the yordles gain their powers from their celestial plane. There are multiple pantheons across the galaxy of LoL for a reason. There are probably multiple aspects of suns and moons too. Zoe is the only celestial who has a physcial form without draw backs and that's because Zoe and the aspect of twilight literally merged, so zoe is the aspect of the twilight and the aspect of twilight is her until it merges with someone else. I'm guessing merging with one entity isn't the best approach considering the celestials look over multiple planets, so that's why they don't all do it. Maybe this cleared something up for you... they're obviously spiritual. Frejlord and Leona's tribe (I don't know if what she's part of is called a tribe) literally practice in spiritual magic and that's how they talk to the celestials and became so connected with them. Celestial magic is literally just a type of spirtual magic.
: >The creatures of the void are probably using a mix of magic and physical features. The void creatures (the watchers) are literally considered magical and I'm pretty sure they helped lissandra get so powerful with her magic. Read the Tweet the Void isn't magic >Elemental magic is literally just a type of spirtual magic. So Annie is using spirit magic is what you're saying? >The celestials are basically pure spirit creatures, their magic is spirtual, it's not their own type of magic. Wat?
> [{quoted}](name=mrmeddyman,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=JMeN6J37,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-06-10T04:31:51.648+0000) > > Read the Tweet the Void isn't magic > > So Annie is using spirit magic is what you're saying? > > Wat? The void is literally magic. "The Iceborn were given great gifts, magic and immortality in return for their eternal loyalty." They literally gave magic away... do you think they did that out of thin air? They have magic of their own. They had to power to make people immortal and grant magical powers. What exactly does that and isn't magical? They're magical creatures. The guy was either talking about specifically kog maw, kha' zix and champs like that, or like I said, his job title is to manage the lore, not to create it, he could have no idea what he's talking about. Annie is using spirit magic. The celestials literally use spirit magic and are beings of spirit. Kindred is a celestial, guess what, she's nothing but a spirit. Bard is a celestial, guess what, he's nothing but a spirit. Soraka gave up her celestial spirit and merged with a real body, guess how that's treated her? She literally kills herself every time she uses her powers now. The void is literally the reason why Ashe and her family are able to use magic and magic weapons (you can't pick up the weapons without magic because they're too cold). They're decendents of Lissandra and Avarosa.
: So is Qiyana a villain?
Riot has written their story in a way where you get to decide who you think is a bad guy/ good guy. Ivern could be seen as a bad guy and Morde could be seen as a good guy. It's your choice. Everyone on runeterra is given a backstory and a reason for what they do what they do, you get to decide if you think they're a villian or not. It's not a yes or no answer. The fact that you don't understand this is beyond me.
: Can we get a Clown Emote?
we need a, "here, put on your clown shoes," emote for when the 1/10 adc starts flaming the 10/0 jungle for not ganking enough.
: How Every Champion In League Could Fit Into the New Magic System
I'm pretty sure this has a problem with it. Wether or not you can use elemental magic already depends on your spirit. Elemental magic itself sometimes is nothing but a spirit (lulu and trist new story for ex). Most magic is dependant on what kind of spirit you have (for example Veigar's magic which was shaped into how dark it is by morde destroying his spirit). All magic pretty much comes from spirit for the champions in league. Spirit also goes as far to probably give people super human strength without it necesarily being magic (garen, darius, the yordles who don't really use any magic but have good reflexes). Most of the magic used in the frejlord is pretty much based around spiritual stuff, not elemental stuff. If you read their lore, they're constantly talking about spirits and magic together, not seperatley. I'd say ALL of the magic in League is spiritual related as even elemental things are given spirits (trees, an entire grove as a whole). The creatures of the void are probably using a mix of magic and physical features. The void creatures (the watchers) are literally considered magical and I'm pretty sure they helped lissandra get so powerful with her magic. If there are other types of magic, I still expect them to be spirit based from the core. Like using a god's magic, but that god still has a spirit, and that god is just lending down the magic. I think you've mostly heard about most of the lore in league and not read it yourself. Galio doesn't use anti magic. He's made out of stuff that absorbs magic, like demacian steel. It was also made pretty clear in sylas's story that his magic is spirtual. Elemental magic is literally just a type of spirtual magic. The celestials are basically pure spirit creatures, their magic is spirtual, it's not their own type of magic. Unless L J plans on literally going back and rewriting a ton of lore... his own words have plot holes. How are you going to call the watchers not magical...? L J's job title isn't even really a job title of someone who writes the lore... it's the person who oversees it and makes sure it doesn't have things like... idk plot holes. Here he is making them I guess though.
: Who would win: a selection of champions specifically designed for the support role
Aftershock honestly feels so horrible to play against. It's like you poke them down to 20% health, but because of aftershock, they literally will kill you with their adc before you can kill them. Plenty of really high elo support mains take aftershock on Zyra, Lux, Nami, etc just because of how dumb it is.
CytheGuy (NA)
: Japan is League's smallest playerbase so don't even act like they matter to Riot. It also feels *really* frustrating when a good chunk of the playerbase isn't catered to AT ALL and every decision they make is based completely off of a different group of people, especially when that group of people that is no longer listened to used to be the primary audience. You act like Korea is more important from a global perspective. Let me tell you, they're not. We're all human beings, and Riot is perfectly capable of staying afloat while making some decisions that cater to their (now) secondary audiences. Sure they make more money that us, but money isn't everything. Happy players are also valuable in gaming industry, and right now there is a good portion of the playerbase who are upset with the game.
> [{quoted}](name=CytheGuy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1GNqHu2A,comment-id=00110000,timestamp=2019-06-08T04:26:59.596+0000) > > Japan is League's smallest playerbase so don't even act like they matter to Riot. It also feels *really* frustrating when a good chunk of the playerbase isn't catered to AT ALL and every decision they make is based completely off of a different group of people, especially when that group of people that is no longer listened to used to be the primary audience. > > You act like Korea is more important from a global perspective. Let me tell you, they're not. We're all human beings, and Riot is perfectly capable of staying afloat while making some decisions that cater to their (now) secondary audiences. Sure they make more money that us, but money isn't everything. Happy players are also valuable in gaming industry, and right now there is a good portion of the playerbase who are upset with the game. Korea = is home of the company that owns riot, is the biggest % of riot's playerbase, has the biggest esports scene and is the place where gaming makes the most amount of money (more than all the other entertainment industries combined), is considered the place for the future of gaming. You: You act like korea is more important from a global perspective. Let me tell you, they're not. Ok dude. Tell me more about how we're all equal in a companies eyes. They obviously make balance decisions based off of NA because some of their gameplay data comes from NA. If no one is playing Lulu over in Korea because she's just not popular but everyone is playing her in NA with a 55% winrate, she's getting nerfed. If you think that riot is going to just not make champions that Korea loves and btw, still some of the most played champions in NA/EU despite being hated the most in NA/EU (for example Yasuo), you're wrong. I'm sick of NA being so hateful and blind. You guys literally just live in an echo chamber and when someone like me says a different opinion you're just disrespectful and hateful. People can't have different opinions or real discusions in these boards. You guys just echo the same idea around instead of actually talking about things. You'd rather see something get nerfed or removed instead of actually improving and learning how to deal with it. It's disgusting.
: Qiyana's design is probably the most boring design I've seen so far for a champion
hereee we go again. Everyone to their spots!!! Kai'sa take 2!! ACTION. I love when a champion is attractive so now their entire story is just garbage. Despite Kai'sa honestly having better lore on paper than, for example, Taliyah, because she isn't mild looking, her lore is trash! Can't wait for the same thing to happen to the new champ. "Such a missed opportunity!" Says a bunch of people who probably haven't even read the champion's lore. The champion is attractive, therefore, she's a missed opporunity. You want to know a champion who is sexualized with boring ass lore and character design, but is still loved because only a minority (gay guys and girls) find him attractive, Garen. Boring ass lore, boring ass character, who's complaining about him? No one. But he's sexualized as hell, literal jock in every definition of the word. Even Lee sin has this problem, his lore is so god damn boring. Am I fine with these two characters being in the game and having the lore that they do, yeah, not every champion needs some sick as hell lore, that'd get stale. We need boring stories too. All I'm saying is that Kai'sa and this new champion are far from bad story wise and they're completely fine visually. I don't understand why y'all hate attractive people so much.
: Whenever Riot releases an attractive champion
My favorite part is when the champion is attractive so that completely invalidates all lore and their entire backstory is garbage. You make that champion mildly attractive like Taliyah and BOOM, golden lore. You could see it happen with Kai'sa. She had a decent lore but because she didn't look crazy and her VO had a calm voice, her lore is now completely trash. Despite her lore being really decent if you actually read it and explaining how she ended up how she did in a completely justifiable way, they just call it trash.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=UpFImBkf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-07T02:55:51.648+0000) > > Look man, if you want Riot to stop making attractive females, change human nature to make it so people pay better attention to people based not on looks, until then shut up, and realize that this is how the world works and the representation for males is just as fuck with every single one of them except for like 3 looking like bodybuilders. Male champs who don't look like bodybuilders i.e aren't conventionally attractive humanoids: {{champion:32}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:154}} (and Nunu, who is a child) Female champs who aren't conventionally attractive humanoids: {{champion:350}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:420}} (and Annie + Zoe, who have the appearance of children) That's not even counting the grey areas, like Lee Sin or Garen, who are muscular but not really sexualized... EDIT: boy howdy did people get mad about this. Yep, I forgot Anivia, that was my bad. It was literally an off-the-cuff list that I brought up because I want more cool diversity in lady champs, specifically the disparity between female and male-coded monsters. No, attractive isn't the same thing as sexualized. But pretending the sexualization in this game between guys and gals is the same is just...incorrect, especially when you take skins into consideration. Sexualization isn't bad in and of itself, I just want cool monster ladies.
> [{quoted}](name=Jhins Girlfriend,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=UpFImBkf,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-07T03:32:15.630+0000) > > Male champs who don't look like bodybuilders i.e aren't conventionally attractive humanoids: > {{champion:32}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:154}} (and Nunu, who is a child) > > > Female champs who aren't conventionally attractive humanoids: > {{champion:350}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:420}} (and Annie + Zoe, who have the appearance of children) > > That's not even counting the grey areas, like Lee Sin or Garen, who are muscular but not really sexualized... I'm just saying but Aurelion, Bard, Fiddle, Karthus, Ivern, Naut, Shaco, Tahm, Thresh, Morde and Zac aren't even dudes. Yeah, they act masculine, but they don't have a dick. They don't have a sex, most of them probably can't even reproduce by sexual means. They're monsters, not humans. There are even more that you mentioned. Riot made a lot of the monsters in League have a deep voice, does that make them a guy? No, they don't have a dick lmao. Also I'm just fuckin saying, but if you're not into dudes, which I'm guessing you're not, how are you going to say Lee and garen aren't sexualized? Lee used to turn me the hell on as a kid when I was playing LoL because he had his muscels out and Garen has the perfect jock body. Don't even get me started on Darius. You clearly aren't into dudes if you think League hasn't sexualized the guys. Also Zac, who you put on your dudes list, has some of the most rule 34 (yeah I've googled it, so what) out of all the male champions, he's literally a sexual fetish as a champion. If you're not into guys, please don't go around trying to tell people when they're sexualized, because you clearly can't tell. What's so fucking sexual about Sivir? She's completely covered up, all you really can see is her boobs. What about Kai'sa, same thing here. If boobs are enough to sexualize something, I really don't get how you're saying a dude completely shirtless with ripped muscles isn't (lee sin).
CytheGuy (NA)
: I make a post about her thighs being too big and it get downvoted to -17... At least you guys are speaking up about this successfully
> [{quoted}](name=CytheGuy,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=gW2dIh5i,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-06-08T02:35:36.022+0000) > > I make a post about her thighs being too big and it get downvoted to -17... > > At least you guys are speaking up about this successfully That's because it's a legit dumb thing to say with legitimate answers. They make the model with the intention of you seeing them from above, not face level. That's why they look like this. Every champion in the game has body issues when looked at from this level because they shape the model to make it look good from the top. If they gave her a completely normal looking body (which no champion in the game has btw), she'd look extremely bad. The best example of this is Ornn or Annie. Annie has extremely EXTREMELY long arms and ornn only looks like he matches his splash art from top down, if you look at him face level, he doesn't because he isn't supposed to be looked at from face level.
: The hair is not the most disturbing part about Qiyana's design
I can't stress this enough, riot doesn't make an in game model and expect for you to look at it from this angle 24/7. There are so many champions that have crazy body problems when looked at from this angle. The champion is supposed to be looked down at, not at face level. You can point out a model issue with a lot of champions if you look at them like this. She probably looks super cool when looked at from top down. She is a thiccer girl, the idea is probably that you're not really even supposed to see much of her waist in general when looking down. No one from the riot team makes these models in expectation that you're going to look at them like this and they don't make a seperate model just for the champion teaser. You're making an issue where there shouldn't be. I honestly feel really bad for riot. They get comments like yours every day about certain champions. If that person did the slightest bit of research they could find rioter's responses to things like this. I believe Ornn had a pretty big issue like this that everyone was complaining about despite it not actually being a problem past the teaser and a rioter replied. Like it must feel so bad to work at riot when they have to deal with loud mouths that just want to hate 24/7. Well specifically in NA/EU anyways. Other regions are a hell of a lot more respectful.
CytheGuy (NA)
: Because that's EXACTLY what I wanted to hear /s
hold up... She's not AP? That's the only shock to me. Also every assassin is highly mobile I don't get the problem. You're acting like other regions hate mobile assassins as well. It pretty much only NA and EU. NA and EU combined don't even match the number of players that are in favour of fast action packed gameplay like high mobility assassins. I get that you can only read english, but you can't even think outside the box for a second? That's literally what some people wanted to hear in places like Korea and Japan. The most hated champions in places like that are Ivern. They love Akali and Yasuo. Riot has said this multiple times, but who in NA listens? Pretty much no one. Then they act like the game is dying despite 70% of the player base loving the direction of the game.
Urgash (EUW)
: How does Qiyana use the river element on ARAM or 3v3 ?
Ur asking how she's going to take a water element on a map that's filled with frozen water... my guess is they'll just have you click outside the bridge/ the turrets/ certain parts of the bridge. It ain't that big of a mystery.
Show more

The Trent

Level 168 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion